Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 4,392 Words
  • 5,264 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bad Romance - 10. Chapter 10

Warnings : NC-17

Luke couldn’t control himself anymore, and he brought up all the courage in himself to approach Gust today. They hadn’t talked to each other in two weeks, and that has never happened before. He had been dying to talk to Gust and pour his heart out to him, about his undeniable feelings for Noah. He wanted to cry on his shoulder and tell his best friend what a rough time he went through these last two weeks. This was hard.

Not that he hadn't tried to talk to Gust... but sometimes it would be him, feeling a rush of guilt, and sometimes it would be Gust’s avoiding eyes that would scare him too much to approach him – maybe he was afraid of rejection; that would do a serious number on his heart.

But today, he'd give a damn about what happened. He just needed to talk to Gust, and he had a feeling today that Gust wanted to talk to him as well. He had no idea about what, though. But today, when they sat in the Chemistry lab beside each other – not that it was intentional that they sat together, but they were lab partners – Gust was as uncomfortable as Luke was. He would keep glancing at Luke like he wanted to say something, but then would turn away, changing his mind.

And Luke missed his friend to death. So, he decided to do something about it.

All the basketball jocks had practice after school today, so he knew where he could find Gust. But when he arrived, he found the gym unusually quiet and empty. ‘Maybe the practice was cancelled for today’ he thought, and he turned to leave.

However, as he walked towards the exit, he came face to face with a person he never wished to see. “Hello there, Snyder. Long time, no see, huh?” Rob asked, eyeing Luke with extreme loathing. Luke was the one, who was the cause of Rob’s suffering.

The new teacher in school, Mr. Mayer, had found him intimidating Luke in the backyard of the school, and had taken him to the principal. This was just a few weeks ago, and he was punished severely. The rules of Oakdale High were very strict when it came to discrimination. When the principal found out that just because Luke was gay, Rob had beaten him up, he declared that Rob would be suspended for a week. The principal stated that there was no place for people at Oakdale High, who couldn't tolerate other student’s sexual orientation. Not only that, after the week of suspension, Rob was detained to do cleaning of the gym area at least for a month, so that he understood what he did was wrong.

It didn’t go well for Rob, and he was determined to get revenge on Luke. And now, he thought, was the right time ...

“Rob!” Luke hissed, and said between his clenched teeth, “Get out of my way. I am in no mood to take your shit right now.”

Luke began to walk past him, but Rob put his hand on his chest and gave an inconsiderate push to his body. Luke would have fallen down if he hadn’t balanced himself in time. “Woah! Slow down, fairy boy. What’s your rush?”

Luke looked up into Rob’s cruel eyes and saw something that scared him; a hateful spark, and he sensed he wasn't in any way going to be forgiven for Rob’s suspension. So Luke thought of a more appropriate option; to run for his life.

He briskly turned around and sprinted off to reach the other exit. He had to get to the door, which opened to the gym shower cubicles, fast. But when he was almost there, Rob caught up with him and held him in a tight hold. Luke tried to fight his way out of the hold, but Rob was way stronger than him, having the build of an athlete.

“You are getting out of hand, boy. You need to be punished.” Rob said and laughed cruelly.

Somehow Luke managed to get himself free, and flew his fist across Rob’s face. However, Rob’s jaws were stronger than Luke thought. The only thing that happened to his face was that it just bobbed once, and instead, Luke’s hand ached in severe agony.

“You bitch!” Rob’s face shivered as he fumed, and with a sudden rush of anger, he hit Luke hard. Luke saw stars in bright daylight from Rob’s rock hard fist. He went down, laying flat on the ground. He raised his head to look at Rob, feeling lightheaded and his eyes got heavy before everything faded to black.

@@@

Noah was entirely torkedby now. All the assessments and the paper settings; all of the work was starting to wear him out. He looked at his watch and was surprised to see it was way too late. He remembered he had promised to meet up with Chris, and they were going to go to Java together. But the promised time had passed, and he started feeling guilty. He looked around his empty class, and thought he better leave to see if Chris was still there in the gym, waiting for him.

He tidied his table, locking away all the assignments in his cabinet. After everything was locked away in its place, Noah was ready to leave. He had been a neat freak since childhood. It would always make him edgy to leave something in a dishevelled state.

Noah walked towards the gym to search for Chris. He expected to see him there, but when he reached the gym, there was no soul to be seen. But some weird sound caught his attention. Getting curious, he trailed towards the door, where the sound came from.

“Who’s there?” He called, as he opened the door and entered the area of the shower cubicles. The sound still continued; it was like someone knocking a hard object. And now there was something else he could he could hear – water running from a shower, indicating that someone was really there.

As he approached the shower enclosures, he heard a soft grumble coming from one of them. Whoever it was, sounded like he was in pain. Then the knocking sound came again, and he gazed at the shower door’s direction, which was softly being tapped on from the inside.

He approached the door which was locked from the outside, and he figured it must have been a prank played on some kid. He ran to the kid’s rescue, and unlocked the door immediately.

As soon as he opened the door, he was shocked to see Luke in a half-conscious state, sitting down by the wall. The water droplets kept hitting his fully clothed body, which trembled considerably with cold. All his clothes were drenched with water, and his face had gone pale. Noah mulled over what might have happened to him as he studied his face, and then his gaze fell over the bruise between his cheek and nose making it all clear to him.

“Luke!” He called him, as his own heart broke into pieces looking at him like that. He quickly turned the shower off and bent down to help him up on his feet.

Luke’s eyes fluttered as he tried to open them, but getting heavy they closed shut again.

“Get up, Luke,” Noah’s voice pleaded as he struggled to make him stand up. “What happened to you?”

On wobbly feet, Luke could somehow manage to stand up, but his feet were too feeble to carry his whole body weight, and he lost his balance. However, Noah caught him in time. “Watch it!” and put his hand around his shoulders as he helped him out of the enclosure. “Phew! Let’s get you to a warm place, okay?”

He carried him to his classroom, with Luke hanging onto his shoulders. He didn’t care that in the process, his clothes were getting soaked. Right now he was just worried about Luke. So he took him to his classroom and made him sit first. He got some water for him and made him drink it.

That worked, and Luke slowly opened his eyes gazing at Noah. But he still wasn’t in a normal state.

“Feeling better?” Noah asked with a concerned voice.

Luke just nodded, looking down. Noah gave a sad smile. “I will see if I can get you something from the nurse’s office.”

“No need.” Luke said in low voice. “I am fine.”

Although Luke said it weakly enough, Noah knew he meant to snap at him. It had been two long weeks since he had heard Luke talk; and by talking, meaning really talking, and not just snapping or the monosyllabic answers to what he was asked. He missed Luke’s sweet voice that was usually full of tender love, and now his voice had turned to be something very bitter. Noah knew it was all because of him; all because of what he had said to Luke outside the movie theatre that night.

“You are certainly not fine, Luke.” Noah said softly, and stared at the big bruise on his beautiful face. Anger rose in him for the one who had done this to Luke, and he asked trying to control himself, “Who did this, Luke?”

Luke opened his mouth to snap at him again, saying it was none of his business, but he couldn’t utter a word when he saw Noah’s eyes burning in anger. It stopped him from saying something rude and he got the feeling that Noah actually wanted to know ... that he cared for him.

But he didn’t want to get his hopes up, so he simply said “Rob ... I mean Robert Wyle. The one who beat me up the last time you saved me.”

“That bampot!I should have known he was going to create trouble for you. He is not going to get out of this easy this time. I will make sure of that.” Noah was so angry. Luke just stared at him wondering why Noah would care so much for him, if he didn’t like him. And if he did, why was he denying his feelings?

Noah noticed the stare coming from Luke and got uncomfortable. “I will be back in a minute.” He got up and began to head out to go to the nurse’s room to see if she was still there. He was sure she wouldn't be, but just in case, he would check.

“Noah ...” Luke stood up calling him, but a sharp pain went through his head, and he sat back down on the chair with a thump. “Damn!” he swore, holding the back of his head, where it still hurt.

Noah quickly got to his side, with worry written all over his face. “Luke, you should not stress yourself. You are still weak.”

Luke bobbed his head slowly and shivered. Noah figured he must be feeling cold with all those wet clothes on. “You should remove those clothes.” He said numbly, but realized what he said and stammered, “I mean you might catch a cold if you keep wearing those wet clothes...” He sighed, not getting what he actually wanted to say correct, and said, “I will see if I can find you something else to wear.” He said and hurriedly left the room.

@@@

“Thanks Vicky!” Noah gratefully said over the phone, “I don’t know what I would have done without your help.”

He paused, hearing the girl on the other end go on and said, “Don’t worry I will take care of that. Thanks again. Bye!”

Noah took all the necessary things with him and walked back to where he had left Luke. He had no idea about what medication he should give Luke to make him feel better, so he had called the nurse himself and asked for her help.

When he opened the door, he was shocked to see Luke standing in front of him, in just his underwear.

Luke turned when he heard a low gasp, and blushed seeing Noah gawking at his almost naked body. “I was cold in those wet clothes, so I took them off.” Luke explained, getting beet red in embarrassment.

Noah nodded, and tore his eyes off of Luke’s body, and went to lock the door. He closed his eyes shut trying to get his mind straight, ‘He is only a kid wearing nothing but underwear ... what’s the big deal? He is going to get dressed once his clothes dry off. It shouldn’t bother me. He is my student. I have no such desires over him.’ But behind his closed eyes, flashes of Luke’s chiselled body appeared, and they opened widely. ‘Get a life, Mayer!’ His thoughts scolded him.

Acting as if everything was normal, he walked to his desk. But Luke could pick up on the edginess of each of his moves. He also noticed Noah was avoiding looking at him.

“Come here, Luke.” Noah said, getting an ice pack ready.Luke walked towards him and Noah made him sit on the chair. He touched the bruise on Luke’s face, which made him cringe in pain. “Sorry!” Noah apologized taking his hand away, and said pointing at it, “You got a purplish mark over there.” He took the ice pack and placed it lightly over it. Luke winced in pain again, but it felt better as Noah began dabbing it at that part. Soon after he didn’t even feel any pain in his body as he found himself lost in Noah’s blue eyes. “Is it doing any good? Hmm?” Noah asked, looking at the bruised part. He felt eyes gawking at him, and he looked back at Luke. He stopped moving and eyed Luke back.

“I would feel better this way.” Luke said in a tone as low as a whisper, and he leaned up and kissed Noah. He kept sucking on his lips with extreme urgency, but Noah pushed him away.

Noah had to use all his willpower to stop the desire in him to kiss Luke back. But the hurt look on Luke’s face made his heart ache. He was hurting Luke once again.

Luke faced away in agitation. ‘I shouldn’t have done that. Why do I always get myself into this when I know he will turn me down?’ He seriously didn’t know...

Suddenly he felt hands crawl over his cheek, making him turn towards Noah. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Noah lean in, and place a soft peck on his lips. Luke controlled his urges this time and let Noah take the lead. He wanted to see how far this could go.

Noah pecked him again and sucked on his bottom lip. Luke moaned in pleasure, driving Noah nuts, and this is what finally broke his shell. He began to kiss Luke like crazy, like this was what he had always dreamt of. The dam barring his feelings broke, and it all flooded out. Noah didn’t care a damn of its outcome anymore.

He broke away from the kiss, placing his hand tenderly on Luke’s bare chest. He cupped Luke’s face and said, “I am sorry Luke, for all the bad things I said about you. I didn’t mean a word I said. I don’t know what had gotten into me that day.” He said while trying to catch his breath, trying desperately to make Luke understand.

Luke gave him a sad smile. He was still coping with the bliss that hit him when Noah had actually kissed him. “I know. You were angry with the sudden turn of events. I get it.”

“No, you don’t get it Luke.” Noah said shaking his head in shame. He couldn’t even look Luke in the eye. “It was never you. It was me!”

“What do you mean?”

“I ... I have always found myself attracted to you.” Noah confessed, and Luke felt a pleasing happiness take over him hearing that. “The very first day I saw you in the backyard, you took my breath away.” He remembered seeing the attractive blonde boy for the first time, sitting by the tree in the backyard. It had felt like an eternity as he kept staring at him from far away, not letting the boy know of his presence there, too. He didn’t know Luke was a student at that point, all he knew was, that the boy was an eye-catching male, who had the power to make Noah Mayer go weak in his knees.

Noah smiled at the memory and continued, “And then destiny kept finding a way to get us closer together somehow. But it was irritating me. It was annoying the hell out of me, that someone as young as you, was overpowering my heart like that. So I kept pushing you away.”

“I understand and believe me, I am not angry with you anymore, now that you have cleared things up.”

“Really?” Noah asked.

“Yeah.” Luke said, and gave an erotic stretch to that word staring at Noah’s lips. He wanted those in his capture once again. “And right now, I just want to celebrate my win over you.” He smiled and claimed Noah’s lips again.

Noah smiled into the kiss and broke off to say, “Don’t flatter yourself, kiddo. You are still my student.” He teased.

Luke’s lips curled into a devilish grin and he said suggestively, “Then teach me Noah. Teach me how a man should gratify another!” He said with a moan, as his groin twitched just with that thought. He began kissing Noah’s jaw, while his hands loosened his tie.

The way Luke said it, made Noah shiver in need for more. But he knew his limits. “Luke ... stop!” He said but not forcefully. However, he managed to get Luke away. “This is still not the right thing to do. You are underage Luke, and also we are bound in a relationship that doesn’t allow us to get this close.” He tried to explain it to Luke.

“Oh, but I am going to turn eighteen next month.” Luke said innocently. “And I, myself, want more. I don’t see anything wrong with that.”

“You don’t. But others won’t understand that.” Noah argued.

“Fuck them!” Luke blurted in anger, but squirmed when Noah gave him an angry glare. “Sorry, but I don’t care what others think. It’s my life and I lo-uhm like you. They should go mind their own fucking business.”

“But Luke this is wrong ...” Noah protested.

“Does it feel wrong to you?” Luke asked, interrupting him. “Do you think what you feel for me is wrong?”

Noah looked at Luke. “No, but...”

“That’s it!” Luke said softly and smiled, “What you think is more important to me, the others can go fuck themselves...”

“You have a pretty rotten mouth, huh?” Noah complained, showing he disallowed it.

Luke reddened and gave a sly smile. “But you like to kiss my mouth, however rotten it is.”

Noah broke into a wide grin. Luke was too cute, he had to admit that. “Yup. How sad ... but enthralling!”He said and started to kiss Luke again.

Luke was back to unbuttoning Noah’s shirt. Together with the coat over it, Luke urgently threw it off Noah’s body with Noah’s help. Luke dismissed the kiss only to worship the view in front of him. He ran his hands softly down Noah’s smooth chest and torso. “You are hot, Mr. Mayer!”

That comment, of course, stroked Noah’s ego, and he closed his eyes enjoying Luke’s touch on his bare skin. He felt the hands travel downwards more and his heartbeat sped.

Luke’s hand lingered just above Noah’s pants for sometime before he went to unzip them. He seemed rather eager to get the zipper down... although Noah wasn't actually hard yet, to show off the actual size of his cock. In no time, his pants were pushed down followed by his underwear. Luke’s hands began massaging his balls and stroking his groin. Noah’s hands found their way over to Luke’s blonde head and he ran his hand through his hair, messing it up. With all the attention, blood was very quickly surging through Noah’s dick, and Luke encouraged that growth with his licks. Luke began to suck on his dick, letting the swollen member fill his mouth, and he felt it begin to grow down his throat.

The debauchery took over them, and they got carried away into the perennial river of pleasure. “That’s right, Luke! Feels good...” Noah moaned.

Luke kept working his magic on Noah’s huge cock, while also playing with the balls in between. Pre-cum began dripping into his mouth and he knew the climax of their action was not far. He guided Noah over to the chair and made him sit, never taking his mouth off his manhood.

Noah made a face when his entire body tightened. He held onto the chair and lifted his ass a bit when he felt a pressure of the release from within. Luke was eating his dick and he was getting wild with desire.

He pushed Luke away confusing him, but something else was on his mind. With the unfamiliar rowdiness taking over his senses, he picked Luke up roughly and almost threw him on his desk. Luke raised his head in confusion. But he saw Noah giving him the look of want and desire, and he moaned with the thought of what was coming next.

“Enough with the teasing, kiddo ... now’s time for the real game.” Noah said with a naughty tone in his voice, a tone Luke had never heard coming from him, and it drove him crazy.

Noah pulled down Luke’s only garment on his body; his underwear, which covered his tool. It amazed Noah how Luke had a beautifully grown cock at such a tender age. He would have praised it, touching it, kissing and licking it, taking his own time, in different circumstances. But right now, his cock was throbbing and it was craving for the warmth inside of Luke.

He looked at Luke’s face. Luke had his eyes closed, waiting for Noah. Suddenly, the innocent face showed a hint of nervousness, and the kind, mild-mannered Noah surfaced. “God! What am I doing?” Luke’s eyes flew open and saw Noah’s guilty face. “I can’t do this.”

“Noah...?”

“No! You are so scared right now and ...”

“I want this, okay?” Luke assured. “I know I am nervous, but who isn’t when he is about to lose his virginity? But I’m 100% sure I want this with you.”

Noah nodded, but was still unsure. He looked at Luke’s ass and stretched his legs apart. Luke closed his eyes again and decided to go with the feeling. He had read about it all over the internet, and he knew even though it was painful at first, it was going to be divine by the end.

Luke felt a finger make its way inside his ass. It was awesome, the feeling of something pushing into his ass. Noah would keep a check on Luke’s expression and he saw Luke was doing just fine as of now. Taking it as a sign to go ahead, he pushed in one more finger inside, joining the other. This time, Luke felt the pain. He squeezed his eyes totally shut and winced. The lips of his asshole kissed and sucked on the two fingers as they pushed in and out of him. It didn’t take too long for his body to get acquainted and when the pain subsided, Luke began to enjoy it.

He gasped when the third finger entered and the torture felt awful to him. He took in some heavy breaths trying to loosen up. That seemed to work and after some time, Noah felt his fingers were easily pushing in and out of Luke’s ass. So, he removed his fingers and positioned himself to finally enter Luke.

Slowly, Noah pushed his dick inside Luke’s hole, and moaned at the warmth. He kept looking at Luke’s face for signs of pain at every push he gave into his tight ass. He loved how perfect it all felt at the moment – just him and Luke in their time of bliss.

With every push, Noah would grunt, and it would give an electrifying effect on Luke’s dick. While Noah was busy claiming his love-hole, Luke found his hands working his own tool.

At some point Noah gave a hard push and Luke gasped with pain. “You ok, Luke?” Noah asked.

“Yeah... just go slow ok?” Luke said, as a tear rolled down his face.

After some writhing, Noah successfully buried his shaft inside of Luke. Once that was done, Noah busied himself thrusting in and out, almost rhythmically. Luke felt the fullness in his ass, and it tightened more as he got closer to his orgasm. Noah grunted louder as Luke’s muscles began to clench, and he struggled to continue with the in and out play.

The pleasure was monumental at the end, as expected by Luke. They both experienced a different feeling at that very moment. Luke groaned in utter delight as he spurted out his cum, making a mess; the sticky substance dripping on his bare torso and upper chest.

Noah felt his dick swelling, and quickly removed it from Luke’s ass, releasing over Luke instead. Even if he was swimming deeply in his desires, he knew what the right thing to do was.

They both were out of breath, smiling and staring at each other for a long time. Luke looked down his body. His and Noah’s cum had muddled into one and the same, as his and Noah’s body had combined just moments before.

He moved his finger over his cum-soaked body and licked it, moaning at its taste. “Mmm... delicious. It’s shame it got wasted like that.” He smiled mischievously.

Noah had a wide grin on his face when he took Luke’s hand and pulled him up, making him sit on the desk. “You are the most gorgeous guy ever, kiddo.” He said and kissed him.

They both sighed in unison into the kiss. The contentment of them being together in an epic, yet forbidden in the eyes of others, relationship...

@@@

--- TBC ---

Please leave a review or at least give some rep points over this chapter if you like it
Copyright © 2011 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

the story.. I like.. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

however, isn't it a little too risky to be doing what they did in the school???

also, What happened to Rob and why didnt Noah complain against him? a lot of loose ends for u to tie...

the language is a little choppy especially when it comes to dialogs. u might wanna look into that!

And 'kiddo'? that word sounds so distancing.. especially when told to someone u just had sex with!! or at least that what i think. u kinda use that word a lot... ;)

 

waiting for news on Gust too... i like him and really really dont wanna see him hurting!!!

Link to comment
On 12/28/2010 11:09 PM, Frostina said:
the story.. I like.. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

however, isn't it a little too risky to be doing what they did in the school???

also, What happened to Rob and why didnt Noah complain against him? a lot of loose ends for u to tie...

the language is a little choppy especially when it comes to dialogs. u might wanna look into that!

And 'kiddo'? that word sounds so distancing.. especially when told to someone u just had sex with!! or at least that what i think. u kinda use that word a lot... ;)

 

waiting for news on Gust too... i like him and really really dont wanna see him hurting!!!

Aww Frosty!! So glad to see you are following it! :)About Rob it comes in chapter 11 and in school I know its risky, but no one is really around at that time. Its pretty late.I will look into the choppiness for sure. Thank you for pointing that out to me :)Ah yes, actually Noah is just attracted to Luke as of yet, unlike what Luke feels for him. Luke is falling in love but Noah is far away from that, so maybe thats why he called him 'kiddo'
Link to comment

I really like Gust's story and for that reason alone I'd like to continue, but the whole thing with Luke and Mr. Mayer makes me uncomfortable. It just seems creepy under the circumstances. For that reason, I'm going to bow out now, but I do wish you good luck.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..