Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,849 Words
  • 3,993 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 21. Week Three Sunday September 21, 2014: Dancing Around

Twoey didn't run with us this morning. He texted Gary yesterday saying he had something to do. Strange, what do you have to do at seven on a Sunday morning? Well anyway, Gary said he couldn't wait for me to get back in school cuz it sucked without me there. Haha ...I guess we've been together for too long. Whenever one of us is missing the other one doesn't feel complete.

“So how was the date last night?”

“Weird. She thinks I’m her boyfriend.”

“Duh! You are her boyfriend. You take her on dates, you give her jewelry, I sure as fuck hope you kissed her last night!”

“Gary, how do you know I gave her jewelry?”

“Um ...well she told Mel of course, and Mel told me.”

“Before seven in the morning?”

“No, of course not. It was last night. Real late last night. Maybe even after midnight ...I can’t exactly remember. What time did you guys leave each other last night anyway? I hope you gave her a goodnight kiss that curled her toes! You gotta do sexy stuff David. Just listen to Gary and you’ll be dipping your wick as often as you want!”

Gary was bullshitting me for some reason. He’s dancing around. I’ve known him all my life. He can’t hide crap from me. I didn’t want to call him on it cuz it doesn’t matter anyway. Kathy will be history by Tuesday ...Wednesday at the latest.

Sitting around the ‘family breakfast’ table I lamely tried to get out of going to church. I hadn't tried it in months, but I thought maybe after last week’s little scene, my offer would have some luck today. I must have been hallucinating! Well, of course, I got shot down.

Entering the church, I was at first a bit curious if the little pig-fucker had something in store for me today. I'm sure he designs his little rantings especially for me. Tommy's mother must feed him her worries and shit and then he acts on them for her. Whatever.

But I decided my defense mechanism today was to ignore him completely. I started to look around the congregation to spot some girl near my age and maybe fantasize while he was dancing around. I kept scanning, trying not to be too obvious so the asshole wouldn't notice. I saw a few kids I vaguely recognized but there, in the next section over to my right, about one row in front of me was Rachel Grady! I looked next to her and I guess it must have been her mother and father or only her mother. Maybe the guy belonged to another family, but you could clearly see the resemblance between Rachel and her mom. Rachel is my age and she's Ron's sister. Ron's the Junior wide receiver who dates Terri. I looked all around, but no Ron.

Lucky guy, Ron.

I created a little fantasy of Rachel and me going at it with Ron and Terri in a twin bed next to us. Hey, I know it's perverted but give me a break, I'm trying to get all my senses off the prancing baboon! Finally I developed a decent boner, and simply folded my hands in my lap. They were rubbing slightly on my stick. Not too much. I wasn't jacking off, merely feeling comfortable and slightly aroused while my mind added dialogue.

It was a lovely little daydream, and in color too. I added interesting little details like having the girls stretch over and lip-lock while we plundered them. Also there was a funny scene where I was on my back and Rachel grabbed Ron’s hat, waved it in the air, yelling “Yee-Haw” as she bounced on my cock. Then I sorta lost control of the little dream as it took on a life of its own and wended its way through the weirdest recesses of my mind. It even got more freaky toward the end, when Rachel morphed into Lanni and I swear my cock got harder. Suddenly, Lanni morphed into a Devil Girl and I nearly blew in my pants! Before I could enjoy this part of the dream much more, I was brought back to reality when Tommy's mother pinched my arm. “Ouch, what?”

“Stand up! Don't you want to go home?”

Shit, it worked! I lost the entire service! I never heard him or anything else. I didn't have to get upset. I actually enjoyed myself. I hope Rachel is there every Sunday! I had to keep my hands in front of my groin as I tried to will my boner down. It happened fast enough all by itself because as I was trying to slide by slippery Enos his eely hand wrapped around my arm as he said, “Well David, what did you think of the lesson today?” I didn't know what to say since I had no idea what he was raving about this time. I said, “Interesting,” and walked to the car. I found out later it was about the virtues of teenage abstinence. Ha! He must think it’s still 1890.

Good news! Today I got all my toys back. I’m officially un-grounded. Naturally I broke away as much as I possibly could, reading a week’s worth of messages, texting with friends, checking what little email I get, and generally trying to catch up. I was sorta like a zombie all day. I can’t even remember what we had for dinner or if I ate. There’s too much shit on my mind.

After dinner I had a little time to think before I got ready for bed. I’m sure my subconscious has been thinking behind my back too. This whole Kathy episode was first and foremost in my mind with some stuff I don’t even remember considering before. There’s something strange about this thing with Kathy.

Thinking about it rationally, the fact is, all I ever did was take her to Timmy’s and try to lift her spirits about Cal. I never came onto her at all. In fact it was Gary who suggested I call her the next day to go to the show. I was only trying to distract her; to prop her up. In fact we didn’t even go to the movies until the following Saturday, and I did nothing at all to encourage any ‘romance’ during the week. The only time I even talked to her was in the 4 minutes before math classes.

After the movie, when she started talking about seeing me the following week, I gave her ample hints and, in point of fact, did not agree to a movie the following week. I was actually going to straighten her out on Tuesday when I got suspended and everything spiraled out of control. Maybe I should have said something after the movie, but I didn’t dream I’d be under house arrest all week. Anyway, wouldn’t it be sorta rude to take a girl to the movies and abruptly say, OK now get the fuck out of my life?

No, it’s not my fault! Things clearly don’t add up. You can’t magically become a boyfriend cuz your trying to help someone out. And what’s Greg gonna think of me? And also there’s a more complex question involved. I mean even if I were remotely interested in going out with Kathy, isn’t it some kind of rule out there somewhere saying you can’t be the boyfriend of the sister of the boy who’s the boyfriend of your sister? Isn’t it like a sin against some God? Isn’t there a name for that sin? I’ve probably pissed off enough Gods already cuz they sure are shitting all over me!! I’ll bet Enos Johnson could invent a sin. Maybe I should consult him. OMG What did I say? I decided it was time to forget it.

I stopped torturing myself and began getting ready for bed when my phone chirped. It was Kathy.

WTF

She sure found out fast enough I got my phone back! The first thing out of her mouth was to remind me about the Homecoming Dance which is in a couple of weeks. I’m sorry, she didn’t only remind me. She reminded me I was taking her!

What?

I’m taking her to a dance?

Me?

David?

Dancing around with Kathy?

How did that happen?

There was more! “You have to go out this week and get a shirt and tie to match my dress! Now David, don’t just go buying any old thing! I’ll talk to you tomorrow in math.”

WTF!!!

I began to get upset.

My life feels like it’s a movie, and I’m watching!

I’m getting more upset!

Jeez I hope the school psychologist will help.

I’m starting to move beyond upset.

She also threw in, at the very end, this little tidbit: Cal Jacobs, the asshole she was dating before and who cheated on her, called her twice today trying to get back together.

I’m slowly moving into the angry zone.

So now I’m feeling protective of Kathy, from the former lover of this girlfriend I didn’t want or even know I had, who I’m taking to a dance I was unaware of, for which I have to buy new clothes and get her approval!!!

You can’t make this shit up!

As this fucking conversation continued I got more and more furious, until I quickly said goodnight and disconnected. Now I was sooo pissed-off I actually threw my phone against the wall and cracked it’s screen. FUCK! Now I gotta buy a new phone!

Twoey

Waking up with my arms around Matty while I was spooned into him was ...nice. I gently squeezed him a little tighter. He stirred and said, “Mmmm.” My dick was a little sore from coming twice in 5 minutes and again in the shower last night. I was content snuggling there with him.

Finally he said we should shower and go up for breakfast. We showered together, but only kissed ...a few times ...I promise. Kissing Matty when you’re both naked is more than tempting. I had to think gruesome thoughts to keep my hands off my favorite parts of Matty. After we dressed and went upstairs, his parents were at the kitchen table and told us to help ourselves to the bacon and scrambled eggs on the stove. Matty made us some toast and, while we were eating, Mark came in. What a cutie! His eyes twinkled when he saw me and this shit-eating grin spread across his face! Haha ...the horny little fucker! Matty was right.

He said, “Hey, you must be Twoey, the new guy in town.” I nodded. Anyway, he kept looking at me. His eyes danced around, and I think I know what was on his mind. The rest of the breakfast was a little strange but I survived and then I got up to leave.

Matty walked outside with me and, once he shut the door, planted a kiss right on my lips. “Seeya Twoey, we gotta do this again. Please!”

Instead of going straight home I walked over to the lake park, which was really close by, and sat on a bench. It was a little brisker this morning, but the sky was clear and I could feel the sun’s warmth, despite the cooler air. I was calmly gazing at the lake, feeling happy and content. The freshman kid I saw last week walked by and gave me a wave. I guess he does come here every Sunday!

I had a whole lot of thinking to do this morning. I needed to think about my friends, my relationships, my behavior and maybe even my future. Erik then Danny then Matty had to know I was gay beforehand. I never initiated anything with them. They came on to me. I’m not complaining! Not at all. I realized I must have set off a ping on their Gaydar, or whatever it’s called. I wonder if I’ll ever develop that special sense.

What I’m getting at is everyone in this town isn’t gay. The gay kids found me, it only seemed there were so many. Who actually is gay? There’s Erik, Danny and Matty. Not really a lot. Matty says Mark isn’t. Mark’s friend, I can’t remember his name, is as old as Mark. He could be simply horny and experimenting too. I’m not sure how old his brother is, but I’m sure he’s old enough, he’s probably gay. That’s only four, and with me, five. There’s probably a few more somewhere. I think Matty said he brought a few boys down to the secret bleacher place. Also Danny hinted he doesn’t fool around with friends, implying there must be a few ‘acquaintances’ he’s found. Altogether there’s enough, but not really too many.

If I wanted to settle down, who would I choose for a boyfriend? Nobody on the list moves me in any way at all, except Danny. Then, of course, everybody tells me to stay away from Danny. The trouble is, I really like Danny.

What was I doing with Matty? He would be very easy to fall for but I think Matty is clearly a little sex hound. Not too much potential for a long term relationship there. I mean I enjoyed it, and certainly don't intend to stop, but he has lots of experience with sex and with his brother and the Snyder brothers, whoever they are. Is Matty only into sex like Erik? I think maybe he is. I’ve got the feeling he’s not interested in relationships, at least not yet.

There's nothing wrong with only being into sex, I guess. Obviously I could never have the attraction to Matty I felt with David. Of course, David is merely wet dream material, unless Matty’s right. I don’t think he is. I think David's straight. What would I do if I discovered he wasn’t? Hmmm. I think no matter where I was or what I was doing, all bets would be suddenly off the table. I’d probably throw myself at him with no shame at all.

Then there’s Erik.

My first kiss.

My first BJ.

My virginity.

In spite of all that, I’m not too sure about Erik. He certainly hasn’t been as forthcoming as Matty was about his past experiences. Am I a special person to Erik or just another fuck? The sad thing is, I really don’t know! I don’t know Erik too well. I mean, let me put it another way. If Matty or Danny said, “Would you be my boyfriend?” I’d be very tempted to say yes. Matty’s an open book and I have feelings for Danny. If Erik asked me, I’m not sure I could say yes, although he would certainly win the ‘most handsome’ prize. I don’t know what to do about Erik.

Then there's Danny. Danny would be perfect to fall in love with! In fact, as Danny himself would say, I sorta-torta already am!! But how can you be in a relationship with somebody whose house you're even afraid to walk into? I think Danny knows this too. Poor guy, I really feel sorry for him. And there’s Matty’s little cryptic comment last night. I think he blurted it out without thinking. He seemed to cover it up fast enough, maybe too fast. Anyway, It was a very strange thing to say. I don’t know what ‘you can’t afford Danny’ even means. Does he require expensive presents? Maybe Matty meant I’d have to go to Syracuse and take Danny to dances, cuz it’s what those clothes he was gonna wear last week sure looked like. Even if the image of Danny dancing around with me is arousing, I don’t know. The comment doesn’t make much sense. I guess, in the end, I really don't have any fucking idea what to do about Danny.

What do I want? Am I simply dancing around the issue myself? Do I want a real relationship or only a lot of sex? There seem to be enough gay boys around here for either. Maybe I should enjoy the ride for a while until I gain lots more experience, and then go looking for Mr. Right. So far the only real candidate for Mr. Right is you-know-who, but I’ve only been here for three weeks! Thinking about it, the chances of the second guy I ever met turning out to be my perfect guy are pretty ridiculous, aren’t they. I think I need to keep looking. I’ll find him if he’s here.

I’ve got a long time to look

and good scenery to enjoy

and sweet candy to eat along the way.

Normally this kind of confusion would lead me to a discussion with Mom. She always seems offer a better perspective on things. But, for the first time in my life, I want to be free of her advice and experience life on my own. Make my own mistakes and learn from them.

Be independent.

It’s important!

Wish me luck!

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So Twoey does some introspection. This is good. Perhaps he'll develop some idea of how he wants to live life, and how he wants to be in relation to all the guys who have come into his life. Because like it or not, they'll all make demands on him - and sooner or later, he'll have to deal with that.
David's situation is much harder. He's being manipulated; his friends are making demands on him that he's hardly aware of, and which conflict with where his own heart leads. No surprise that he boils over; many of us would. Wonder if Twoey would have a similar reaction if he were in a similar kind of spot.
Have to wonder about Matty and Erik - what's their angle and motivation?
Altogether, a great chapter which might bind things together later. Thank you. Will await more with held breath. One thousand one, one thousand two....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/09/2015 12:22 AM, Parker Owens said:

So Twoey does some introspection. This is good. Perhaps he'll develop some idea of how he wants to live life, and how he wants to be in relation to all the guys who have come into his life. Because like it or not, they'll all make demands on him - and sooner or later, he'll have to deal with that.

David's situation is much harder. He's being manipulated; his friends are making demands on him that he's hardly aware of, and which conflict with where his own heart leads. No surprise that he boils over; many of us would. Wonder if Twoey would have a similar reaction if he were in a similar kind of spot.

Have to wonder about Matty and Erik - what's their angle and motivation?

Altogether, a great chapter which might bind things together later. Thank you. Will await more with held breath. One thousand one, one thousand two....

Thanks Parker for the great thoughts.

Yes, Twoey seems to be starting to focus as David seems to be starting to spiral. What will ever bring them together?

It's beginning to look like Twoey is just a sex toy for Matty and Erik. I hope not. Danny is the wild card in everything.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Glad to see Twoey taking a deeper look at what he's doing. So, going forward if he continues to play musical beds, we know he's doing so with a somewhat clear head.. But actions have consequences, and I hope they won't be too severe.. He truly thinks nothing will become of him and David! Which means David needs to catch up already..

 

Seriously, David seems to be caught in quick sand.. It sucks to see how the things that are happening for/to you, are outside of your control, and you are powerless to stop it. At least he feels powerless and it's manifesting in his anger. Meanwhile, I think if he just breathes and apply the smart logic he has, he can get his way out of this. He needs to speak up, especially to his friends. Poor kid.

 

Danny. Does all this talk about not being able to afford him, suggest that Danny has sex for pay. The black truck he rode away in comes to mind. I hope not, but what's he involved in?
Another great chapter!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Nice chapter, SD, especially the way Twoey did analysis on what he can do in his new situation. He's pretty clear on what is going on around him, but needs to figure out what he wants for himself. That isn't easy when he has so many distractions--the fact that he can't see any of them as boyfriend material is encouraging, so I have hope he will come out all right. Clear thinking needs to apply to Danny and David both--more information is required.
As for David himself, he was so close to figuring out that there was a plot, but once again missed things entirely. I've gone on and on about his lack of will-power, so I'm just going to say 'told you so', and go gloat in a corner as the train wreck comes ever closer.
More please, my friend!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/09/2015 04:09 AM, Defiance19 said:

Glad to see Twoey taking a deeper look at what he's doing. So, going forward if he continues to play musical beds, we know he's doing so with a somewhat clear head.. But actions have consequences, and I hope they won't be too severe.. He truly thinks nothing will become of him and David! Which means David needs to catch up already..

 

Seriously, David seems to be caught in quick sand.. It sucks to see how the things that are happening for/to you, are outside of your control, and you are powerless to stop it. At least he feels powerless and it's manifesting in his anger. Meanwhile, I think if he just breathes and apply the smart logic he has, he can get his way out of this. He needs to speak up, especially to his friends. Poor kid.

 

Danny. Does all this talk about not being able to afford him, suggest that Danny has sex for pay. The black truck he rode away in comes to mind. I hope not, but what's he involved in?

Another great chapter!

Thanks for the insightful review Defiance!

It's good to see Twoey step back a bit and consider things, but he needs to have a talk with his mom, clearly.

David is really starting to reel. Wait 'til the next chapter.

Danny is the wild card, as I mentioned to Parker.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

What I find interesting is that Twoey rules out Matty as potential boyfriend material *because* of the promiscuitive bbehavior and yet he seems to welcome the "candy along the way"... talk about hypocrites. I would laugh my ass off when he finally finds out he could have had David and gets the finger because he valued the candy a little bit too much. That would really make my day.
Don't get me wrong, I like Twoey but maybe someone should point out to him to be slightly more picky when it comes to casual encounters because in the end there is always a price to pay.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/09/2015 06:10 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

Nice chapter, SD, especially the way Twoey did analysis on what he can do in his new situation. He's pretty clear on what is going on around him, but needs to figure out what he wants for himself. That isn't easy when he has so many distractions--the fact that he can't see any of them as boyfriend material is encouraging, so I have hope he will come out all right. Clear thinking needs to apply to Danny and David both--more information is required.

As for David himself, he was so close to figuring out that there was a plot, but once again missed things entirely. I've gone on and on about his lack of will-power, so I'm just going to say 'told you so', and go gloat in a corner as the train wreck comes ever closer.

More please, my friend!

Hey CG, thanks for the review and great comments!

Twoey seems impetuous but forgiving. After Mike, it's like he lets water just run off his back. (It could be the reason.)

David appears to be opposite. Overthinking and unforgiving. Could be trouble for Gary in the future. How in hell are T and D ever gonna find common ground?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/09/2015 07:46 AM, shamayne said:

What I find interesting is that Twoey rules out Matty as potential boyfriend material *because* of the promiscuitive bbehavior and yet he seems to welcome the "candy along the way"... talk about hypocrites. I would laugh my ass off when he finally finds out he could have had David and gets the finger because he valued the candy a little bit too much. That would really make my day.

Don't get me wrong, I like Twoey but maybe someone should point out to him to be slightly more picky when it comes to casual encounters because in the end there is always a price to pay.

Hey shamayne thanks for the review!

You're 100% right, but Twoey really has no experience so I guess we ought to cut him a little slack. The irony is he's living with someone who could straighten him out!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..