Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,865 Words
  • 7,233 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 1. Chapter 1 THE JOCK MEETS THE NERD

With an undefeated season the Pleasant Valley Hawks were one game short of being the Cuyahoga County Conference football champs of 1956. The marching band had completed its halftime show with the HAWK feather march where the band started in a feather formation and while playing the school fight song marched in three different directions to form the outline of a hawk. Peter Smith, lead clarinet, led the woodwinds and ended as the point of the hawk’s beak. After the game the band marched to the band bus. While the others jostled to get on first so they could ride in the back of the bus Peter held back and was usually one of the last to board. He didn’t mind being near the front and frequently sitting by himself. He had never felt the comradeship of the other guys and had no interest in trying to couple up with one of the girls. At 6 foot, thin, dark wavy hair, dark brown eyes he would be considered handsome if he tried, he didn’t care. Sitting alone in the second seat from the front on the driver’s side he was looking forward to the nearly hour ride back to Pleasant Valley. Just as the driver started the engine and reached for the door closer the Jockski ran up to the bus and jumped on. He said something to the band director sitting in the front seat on the opposite side of the bus from Peter. The Jockski looked around, looked at Peter and sat next to him.

The Jockski was actually Tomas (Tom) Kowalski, the football team quarterback. Having the best passing record in the conference for the second consecutive year everyone started calling him Jockski. In the last few games the crowd had developed a chant: jock, jock jockSKIIIII – jock, jock jockSKIIIIII with an emphasis on the SKI. The most popular guy in school, tall, blond, blue eyes, thin / muscular was sitting next to Peter Smith, the quiet guy.

Jockski sat down, looked at Peter, smiled and said, “Hi, I’m Tom Kowalski, mind if I sit here”

Peter went into a state of shock, why was the quarterback on the band bus, not on the team bus? Why did he sit next to Peter? Why did he smile when he talked. Peter felt totally intimidated and could not say a word other than “Hi, ok”.

Tom had no problem with conversations. Peter was tongue twisted. Tom told him. “The team bus will not leave for at least an hour after showers and a review of the game by Coach Davis. I asked the coach if I could leave early since my parents are flying to Oregon this evening and I have to get home to take them to the airport. Usually the coach would not permit this, but he made an exception this time and asked the band director if I could ride with you. I hope I don’t stink too much as I did not take a shower.”

“You smell fine.” Peter said. Then Peter thought, that was a stupid thing to say, ‘you smell fine’. He’s going to think I like smelling him and that I am a total jerk. Actually Peter had never smelled a sweaty guy before and thought Tom really smelled FINE. Even though he had put on clean clothes you could see the sweat showing at the arm pits and a little on the chest. Peter finally said, “Hi, my name’s Peter Smith”

Tom said. ” It’s nice being on the band bus, I don’t have to listen to football talk the whole way home. That is when the guys aren’t talking about girls and usually sneaking some booze, usually Four Roses whiskey, in the back of the bus”.

Peter told him that he thought someone had a bottle in the back of the band bus but he really didn’t care. Peter asked him why he didn’t want to talk about football and girls. Tom replied that he played sports because it was good for his body. Sports came easy to him and he did enjoy playing and practice. But he didn’t really enjoy all the gung ho horsing around, making fun of guys who had not played their best and just generally yelling and loud talk. He just wanted to relax which would be impossible on the team bus, especially after a big win like today.

Peter asked about the girl talk. He would never admit it but he had never had any interest in talking about girls and couldn’t understand why guys would go on about this girl or that girl, which one put out, the size of boobs, short skirts and the joy of discovering a peep hole in the wall of the changing room at the town pool where you could actually see a naked girl.

They talked for some time about nothing special with Tom doing practically all of the talking. They talked about classes, the new lunch program, favorite TV shows and movies. Peter was not much of a talker but he was a thoughtful listener and actually enjoyed hearing Tom.

Tom looked at him with very serious eyes. He said, “You seem like a nice guy and since we have no mutual friends I hope I can tell you something I have never told anyone. Can I trust you?”

Peter replied, “Of course you can. Who would I tell, some of the other guys on the football team? You are the first player I have ever talked to.”

Tom told him that he had no interest in girls. As the quarterback he had a reputation and talked about his adventures and conquest with girls without being too specific because it never happened. Then Tom said, “Saying that really felt good, you are the first person I ever told that, it’s like this secret I have – I do not understand it but that is the way it is.”

Peter told Tom that he had no interest in girls. He also told Tom that maybe he was lucky that he didn’t have a reputation to maintain as no one cared if he had conquests so he could just keep to himself. He continued that the only person he had a problem with was his mother, as she kept asking him about girlfriends. Peter asked, “You are popular, don’t you date all the time?”

Tom replied. “Yes I do, but it is not what you think. If I even look at a girl she comes up to me and starts sweet talk. Last weekend Maryann in my English class suggested we go to the movies. She wanted to see Peyton Place. We told our parents we were seeing Jail House Rock with Elvis because we knew there was a lot of sex in Peyton Place and none of our parents would let us see it. Her parents were not too happy with her going to an Elvis movie. They would have been horrified if they knew we were seeing Peyton Place. The story was unbelievable, it takes place in a small town in New Hampshire and there is all kinds of sex. You don’t actually see anything happen but you know from the story what is going on. Here I was at a sex movie with a girl that I didn’t really care about. She kept moving closer to me. I finally put my arm around her and she snuggled up to me putting her head on my shoulder. Her hair got in my face and I wanted to push it away. I knew what was expected so with my left arm around her I moved my right hand under her sweater and moved it up to her tit. She didn’t push it away so I slipped it under her bra and felt the end of her tit. It was soft and squishy. She moved her head tighter on my shoulder. Then her hand slipped into my lap and she moved it toward my dick. I wanted to jump up, scream and run out of there. She started rubbing over my dick. It was very annoying, no pleasure. Never has my dick been as soft as it was when she touched my pants. Finally I told her I had to go to the bathroom. I took my time and didn’t sit so close after I returned. Finally the movie was over and I told her I had to go home since my parents were taking me out to dinner to celebrate the high grades on my last report card. Actually my parents were going out to dinner with friends and I would be home alone. She was not too happy that I left her. But I don’t think she will tell anyone what I didn’t do because it would make her look bad.”

Peter replied, “I would have probably run out of the theater but don’t have to worry as girls are not chasing me and putting their hands on my dick.”

Tom then surprised Peter when he said. “Do you want to hear another of my secrets. I have never told anyone about this. But you are so easy to talk to. When I talk to you I feel so at ease. You seem to understand me. When I talk to my jock friends everything has to be Mr. Macho and make me look like a tough guy. With you I can just talk from my heart. I cannot believe I am going to tell you this. Please never discuss it with anyone. It would be the end of my life at Pleasant Valley High, even worse than not liking to make out with girls. This is boiling inside me and I need to say it to someone. I considered telling my priest but am not sure how he would react.”

Peter told him he really enjoyed hearing his activities and since they would probably never talk again and had no friends in common his confessions would be kept in confidence.

Tom was hesitant and nervous saying, “I really want to tell you this but am afraid, maybe you will think I am really weird and freak out.

Peter replied, “Don’t worry, your secret is my secret”.

“OK, I’ll tell you, but please never a word to anyone. Do you know what my favorite part of playing sports is? It is the locker room. I really like to look at naked guys. I have to be very careful not to get caught staring, but I have learned to see a lot by taking a quick glance. I can describe the dick of every player and the coaches on our football team. I can tell you the size and shape of all the dicks I see at the town pool locker room, little kids, teenagers, men, old men. I check out all the dicks and can remember all. Once I saw Principal Headstrom at the town pool. His dick is longer than most, bends to the left and is circumcised. I don’t understand about circumcised and uncircumcised dicks. I tried to do some research in the library. I found a biology book that explained it but it was very technical. I do not know why it is done or how it is done or maybe some guys are just born one way and others the other way. I can tell you which ones are circumcised and not. Roy, the shortest, skinniest guy on the team, has the biggest dick. It is circumcised, skinny with a really big head. He also has the biggest balls. I wish I could see him hard some time – I would give anything to touch it, only in my dreams. Bob Marshall has the smallest dick, just sort of sticks out straight, but once when he was taking a long shower and thought he was the only one in the locker room he got hard. It was big, not gigantic, but a nice size. But I have only seen four hard dicks so I really don’t know what is big. I have seen mine, Bob’s, my dad’s and a guy in my neighborhood. I discovered that in the morning dad walks from the bedroom to bathroom naked so I started keeping my bedroom door open a crack and would wait for him to walk past. Sometimes it is regular size but every once in a while it is hard, sticking straight out – the guys call it a morning woodie. His is about the same shape and size as mine. I think about hard dicks all the time and have to be careful that I do not get hard in the locker room. When I was twelve years old my neighbor who was fourteen told me about jacking off. I did not know what he was talking about. He acted like I was a real nerdy little kid if I did not jack off. I told him I had never heard of ‘jacking off’. He said it was something special but it would be our secret and that I could never tell anyone about it. At twelve years old a secret like this with an older boy really sounded important so I promised to never say anything although I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. So one day when his parents were not home we went to his room and he shut the door. He then lowered his pants and said ‘see this’ as he held his dick in his hand. He put his fist around it and moved his hand up and down. I was awestruck, this was the most amazing and interesting thing I had ever seen. He told me to pull down my pants and do the same as him. His fourteen year old dick was about twice the size of mine, both when soft and when hard. I watched him and moved my hand up and down like he did. He asked me if I wanted to touch him. I was scared and said no. He asked if he could touch me. Again, I was scared and said no. We both kept moving our hands. It was the most wonderful incredible feeling I have ever had. All of a sudden he started to move his hand faster and his whole body jerked. Then white stuff squirted out of the hole at the end of his dick. He shut his eyes, stood still and then said ‘WOW’. I kept on moving my hand. I got this great feeling and shook all over. But no white stuff came out. Then I felt like stopping. That was the first of the four dicks I have seen. The next day we were playing in the woods behind my home, he asked me if I wanted to jack off again. I said ‘yes’. This time when he asked if I wanted to touch him I said ‘Yes’ and also let him touch me. We held each other and then finished ourselves. He shot the white stuff. I didn’t for another year. We did it almost every week for about two years then stopped doing it together. Then I was doing it myself almost every day, sometimes twice or more often. I usually did it in my bedroom, sometimes in the shower or sitting on the toilet. Once I did it in the men’s room at Sears while my mother shopped and once I did it during mass. I told my mother I didn’t feel well and needed the bathroom. I felt fine when I returned to mass.

“Wow,” Peter said. “I think just like you do, but I don’t have an opportunity to see all the dicks you see. If I see a nice dick I get hard immediately so I never look. You have seen more hard dicks than I have. My learning to jack off was very different from yours. I never knew the word “jack off” until about a year ago when I heard some guys talking about beating their meat and jacking off. “

Peter continued, “Since you have told me your secret, I will tell you mine. When I was thirteen or fourteen I stayed with my grandparents for a month one summer. My granddad stayed up late reading or watching TV most evenings. One night about midnight I got up to go to the bathroom and I saw the TV was on downstairs. I don’t know why but I went down the stairs very quietly. The living room was dark except for the light from the TV being on. No one was there but I could see there was a light on in my grandfather’s office, a small room off the dining room. The door was closed. I put my ear to the door and heard soft sounds. There was a porch along two sides of the house including the side with the office. I quietly went out to the porch through the kitchen and went to the window of his office. The blind was pulled down to within a couple of inches of the bottom of the window. I got on my knees and looked in. My grandfather was sitting in his office chair, with his legs stretched out and pants down to his knees. He is tall and thin. He was holding his dick in his hand and it was long. I had never seen a dick that big. I had seen soft ones at the town pool locker room but never a hard one other than mine. I did not understand why I got hard sometimes but was afraid to ask. There was granddad with his long hard dick. He was moving his hand up and down. My dick got hard and I opened my pants and put my hand on it the same as him. He moved his hand up and down. I did the same. His other hand was touching and pinching his nipple, he seemed to be squeezing it. All of a sudden he started moving his hand faster and faster. Then he stopped and white stuff squirted out that he caught in a Kleenex. He sat still for a minute then wiped off his dick. He threw the Kleenex in the waste basket, pulled up his pants, got up and went upstairs. I went to his office, took the Kleenex and snuck upstairs. Just as I was going into my room he came out of the bathroom. I said’ hi grandpa, I need to use the bathroom.’ After going into the bathroom which I really did not use I went to my bedroom, turned on the light and looked at the Kleenex I had taken from grandpa’s waste basket. It had white creamy stuff on it. I got some Kleenex and did what he did. The white stuff shot out. I didn’t understand what was happening but assumed it was OK since granddad did the same. After that I did it most days, sometimes twice or more. I did see that granddad was in his office other nights after midnight but was never able to see him do it again.

Tom said, “Great story, I hope I am still doing it when I am the age of your granddad. I wonder if my dad or granddads still do it. I’ve an idea. I told you I’m taking my parents to the airport as they are flying to Oregon. My dad is going to a convention and my mom is going with him. They will be gone four days. Why don’t you come over to my house tomorrow afternoon? We can talk some more. I have to go to mass at 9.00, Father McFadden will tell my parents if I don’t show up.

Peter replied, “I go to the Methodist Church with my parents and little brother, Ronnie, every Sunday. Then we have dinner at home. I could come over after dinner. What will be my excuse for coming over?”

Then Peter had a plan. “What classes do you take? I will come over to study with you.”

Tom replied. “I have Wilson for Senior English, Barton for US History, Cunningham for Physics, and Wakely for Advanced Algebra.

“I also take Advanced Algebra and am having a test on Tuesday, I’ll tell my parents I’m going to your house to study for the test.” Peter said.

They exchanged phone numbers as the bus pulled into the school parking lot. Tom suggested that Peter should meet his parents who were waiting so he could drive them directly to Cleveland Hopkin’s Airport.

They walked over to meet Tom’s parents. “Hi mom, Dad.” Tom said. “I would like you to meet Peter Smith. As you can see by his uniform he is in the marching band. We rode together on the bus. Do we have time to give him a ride home? He lives on Southfield Drive.

“It’s nice to meet you Peter. We’ve got time.” Dad replied, “But what about the game?”

“We won. I’ll tell you all about it on the way to the airport.”

HOME ALONE

After dropping his parents off at the airport he stopped at Bearden’s Restaurant and got a peanut butter hamburger and strawberry shake at the car hop drive in. The car hop came up to his car for the order and gave him a big smile. Tom thought she was pushing her tits in his face. That did nothing for him. After taking his order she said she would get his food special fast after putting the tray bracket on the door at the open driver side window. She came back, put the food on the tray and asked him if there was anything else he wanted. She told him it was her job to please the customer. Tom told her no. He wished he could roll up the window but the tray was sitting on it. When he finished his burger and shake he flashed his lights to indicate he was ready to leave. The car hop came back and quickly snatched away the tray and gave him the sour look. Tom was neither upset by the forcing of the tits in his face or the dirty look. It had been too good of a day. The game had been excellent. He had met the most amazing and different guy, someone he could talk to about personal stuff and not just sports and girls. Best yet, his parents had left him home alone for a few days.

As soon as Tom got home he did his ‘good feeling’ ritual. He opened his bedroom closet and stood in front of the full length mirror on the back of his closet door. He realized that most guys would not want a full length mirror in there room. Some of his football buddies had made fun of the mirror when they visited Tom. He just told them it was there when his parents bought the house. To avoid suspicion of him being sweet on his body he had installed a hook over the mirror and hung clothes on the hook in front of the mirror if he thought any of his friends might come over.

Standing in front of the mirror he smiled at himself and while fully clothed rubbed his hands down from his forehead, to his cheeks, to his shoulders, then stomach and finally to the fly on his pants stopping to rub his tits, his stomach. He then played with his cock and balls. He turned sideways and admired himself and turned another quarter and rubbed his ass. Then Tom took off his shirt and played with his chest, pinching each nipple then moving his hand over his stomach. He reached down into his pants and rubbed his cock which was not easy since it was raging hard and tightly packed in his pants. Removing his belt and lowering his Levis he gazed at his white underwear briefs. His hard dick was making a major bulge and there was a wet spot on the briefs. He rubbed on the outside of the briefs, then inside, then slowly took them off and watched his dick pop almost straight up. He liked the way skin covered half of the bulb of his dick. He rubbed his fingers over the piss hole, then squeezed the whole shaft. More juice oozed out. He slid the skin back and fingered the moist area that had been under the skin. Then lifted his finger to his nose and smelled his man order. Just doing this almost made him cum. He wanted this to last so he stopped and just looked at himself while rubbing his hands over his entire body except for his dick and balls. More juice pumped out. He was ready to finish but didn’t want to yet. He thought of his new friend, Peter. Peter was about the same height as Tom but thinner and not as muscular. Tom had seen him in his band uniform and at school wearing corduroys and a plaid shirt. While the standard school uniform for boys was Levis and a white T shirt Peter dressed like a nerd. It was difficult to fully visualize his body image. Tom thought about what Peter might look like and hoped he would find out when they studied algebra together Sunday afternoon. Tom was sure they would study more than algebra. This made him even harder and more juice oozed out.

To slow things down Tom did 25 pushups with his dick rubbing against the hard wood floor. After the pushups he noticed a wet spot on the floor. He ran his fingers over it, smelled it, and then licked his fingers dry. Pausing for two minutes, timing himself by looking at the clock, he just stood there, hands at his sides staring at his pulsing dick. It was torture, it was ecstasy, it was time to finish. Tom took his hard dick in his right hand while pinching his left nipple with the other. He slowly moved his fist forward forcing the skin to completely cover his head, then he very gently moved the hand back until the entire head was uncovered. He was tormenting his dick by fisting it slowly up and down. He stopped to play with his balls with both hands. Back to his dick with one hand and balls with the other he continued the unhurried movement until it finished. Cum squirted on the mirror dripping to the floor. Tom jerked back and wanted to scream but was afraid the neighbors might hear. He stood still for a few minutes then laid down on his bed on his back, legs spread eagle just panting. He held his dick in one hand and put the other over his forehead again thinking of a naked Peter.

Two hours later Tom woke with a raging hard on. This time he was not in a mood for a slow jerk off. The mirror was opposite the foot of his bed. By putting two folded pillows under his head he could see the bottom of his feet, spread legs and dick sticking up while laying back. He beat it fast and furious cuming in less than a minute. The first squirts hit his face, eyes and mouth, then his chest and finally stomach. After resting a few minutes he got up, stopped to gaze at himself in the mirror. The head of his shriveled dick was totally buried in the skin that hug over it. He pulled the skin further down, while holding the dick with one hand shoved a finger of the other hand in the opening and ran it around the well lubricated head under the skin. He pulled the finger out, held it to his nose and then licked it clean. Tom turned around, checked his ass and then with his cum covered face and body went to the shower in the bathroom down the hall. While soaping himself he took a long piss aiming at his feet. He didn’t know why he did that, never had pissed on his feet before but it felt relaxing. After the shower he took a long time drying his body and went back to his room putting on a bathrobe.

Although he had eaten a few hours earlier he was starved. Tom went to the kitchen and made a sandwich. He turned on the TV and started to watch an episode of The Adventures of James Bowie with Scott Forbes a handsome and hot guy from England as the lead. Tom drifted off and woke up in the middle of an episode of The Dinah Shore Show. Roy Rogers and his wife Dale Evans were guest stars. Rogers was cute but did nothing special to Tom. He got up, went upstairs, took off the bathrobe and got into bed naked. When his parents were home he wore pajamas. One of the special treats of being home alone was nude sleeping. He laid on his back and went to sleep holding his cock and balls.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I haven't read the whole chapter yet, but this sounds so familiar. Did you post it on another site a few years back?

 

And Tall guy, what does CT stand for? Just being nosy. lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Nice start to what has the potential for an interesting story. Your characters can be easily developed more and made to fit the plot line you've got in mind!
Looking forward to the next chapter!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I like it so far, Tallguy...it kinda surprised me that Tom took such a risk saying what he did to Peter, but sometimes you can just get a 'feeling' that someone would understand. He did the cautious thing by not stating he liked guys, but rather that girls weren't a big factor in his life. Been there growing up in the 70s in rural Ohio.
I can't wait for the next chapter!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2015 03:47 AM, Lisa said:

I haven't read the whole chapter yet, but this sounds so familiar. Did you post it on another site a few years back?

 

And Tall guy, what does CT stand for? Just being nosy. lol

Hi Lisa - Never posted this story before - sent it to a few friends. What does the CT stand for - Could be CT for Connecticut or CT for cut, both apply. I grew up in Parma (class of 1956), a suburb, one of the main roads is Pleasant Valley. I was the band nerd, The sex is 99% fantasy, the nonsex story line follows relates to the times.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I like the characters, though I agree they're opening up very quickly. Nicely captured self desire.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..