Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,448 Words
  • 2,019 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 13. Chapter 13 A Lake Erie Island Vacation

Roland and Alex told the priests about their visits to Put-In-Bay on an island in Lake Erie near Sandusky. While no place in Ohio was friendly to homosexuals Put-In-Bay had a total party atmosphere with enough drinking by tourist and boaters to cover clandestine sexual activity of all persuasions. On weekend evenings in the summer the Round House Bar was full of horny men and women. Many had arrived on personal boats from Cleveland and Detroit. They would sleep on their boats or rent a room in one of the many guest houses. Following an evening of observing men attempting to entice women at one of the bars Roland and Alex would return to their room with a bottle of Pink Catawba and do what good men do. One evening they were returning in a cab from a bar at the far end of the island. The cab was an old 1938 Buick Phaeton convertible. The three of them were in the front seat: the driver, Alex in the middle and Roland. Alex, slightly drunk, ran his hand on the leg of the driver, a tall lanky college boy. The boy did not resist and Alex moved his hand up to the young man’s crotch. He rubbed the now hardening cock. The young man just kept driving. Since the driver was wearing short shorts Alex was able to move his hand to the hard, cut cock. The driver just kept on driving with no reaction. When they arrived at their guest house Alex asked him if he would like to come in for a drink. He replied that he would like to but most of his money was made on Saturday nights but that he would be off work about thirty minutes after the bars closed. It was arranged that Alex would meet him in front of the Round House Bar. Roland and Alex then decided not to go to their room but to save their strength for whatever might happen. They walked to the park between the Round House and the docks and sat on a bench watching the activity.

Alex continued, “Soon after the bars closed the young man parked his cab on the street opposite the Round House. I walked up to him. The driver, who introduced himself as Alan, suggested that I and my friend get in the cab. He would park it in a garage and then we could walk to the guest house. Upon arrival at our room I asked him if he had been with men before. He replied he had but not very often. First we each had a glass of Pink Catawba. The three of us then undressed. Alan was tall, over six feet, and skinny. He had a very healthy above average cut dick and low hanging balls. Alan’s body was totally hairless except for dick hair and a small patch on his chest. His armpits were even hairless. Both Roland and I kneeled and examined Alan’s hard dick that was sticking almost straight up. We first examined it with our eyes, then hands and finally each took one long suck. ‘I’m shooting’ Alan whispered and he blasted on Roland’s face. I licked the cum off Roland. Then Alan sit on the bed. The room had two single beds as no guest house would rent a room with a double bed to two men. Alan asked if he could inspect our dicks. We stood in front Alan as he studied and played with both our dicks. He stated amazement at the size of Roland’s and interest with the skin on my uncut dick. First he would stroke Roland with his eyes inches from it. Then play with the skin on mine. He squeezed both our dicks and precum oozed out. While he did not put mine in his mouth he got as close as possible and smelled it. He commented on how I had a special smell and he liked the shiny stuff under the skin.”

“By this time Alan was hard again. I asked Alan if he fucked. He replied that he had only been with a woman once and that was not as good as being with a guy. In fact it was not as good as jacking off. I told him I meant fuck a man. He seemed confused. At that point Roland told Alan he would demonstrate. I got on my back. Roland kneeled between my legs putting my legs on his shoulders. He then aimed his hard dick toward my willing ass. Alan stood there with a look of amazement in his eyes.”

“Roland then suggested Alan fuck me first. Since Roland had a bigger dick he would stretch me and Alan would not get the total feeling. By now Alan was hard and almost panting. Roland rubbed lube on Alan’s dick and my ass. Alan assumed the fucking position and pushed in. Even though this was his first man fuck he had no inhibitions and shoved it right in. I told him to take it easy and move slow. He pushed all the way in then pulled all the way out and looked at his happy, hard dick. He then started pumping slow at my request. He had the silliest grin on his face. This young man was certainly enjoying himself. Luckily since he had just come on Roland’s face shortly prior this fuck lasted longer, about five minutes. He got a determined look on his face. Roland was afraid he would scream as he came so held his hand over his mouth as he shot his load in me. As soon as he pulled out Roland moved in. He pumped my ass and jerked me off. I soon felt Roland’s dick get bigger and harder in me as he was ready to shoot. This took me over the edge and we came together.”

“Alan asked if he could stay the night. We agreed stating he would have to be careful in the morning. Since it was likely the other guests would be too hung over in the morning to notice the young cab driver he could most likely easily sneak out. We pushed the beds together. Alan slept with me on one side and Roland next to him in the other bed. Sometime later that night I felt Alan’s hard dick pressed against me as I slept on my side with my back to him. He kept pushing against me. Without changing position I found the lube and reached back and rubbed more on him and my ass. I just laid there on my side as he slide in and started to fuck me. I was exhausted and fell asleep. I woke up as he did a hard thrust into me and shot his third load of the night. Just before eight in the morning he woke me up and told me he had to get to work. He asked me for one more fuck. I told him to wait a minute. I got up, used the bathroom down the hall and quickly showered my abused ass. Upon returning to the room I saw Alan on his back and Roland sucking him off. I laid on my back, Alan got in position and fucked me for the third time. As soon as he shot he said he had to get to work. He wiped off his dick, put on his clothes and left. Roland was soon mounting me for my fifth fuck of the night and morning: two from Roland and three from Alan.”

“We both fell asleep. Around eleven we walked to a restaurant and had breakfast. Walking to the ferry dock to catch the two o’clock ferry back to Port Clinton where our car was parked we saw Alan once. He was giving a family an Island Tour. He saw us and waved. He then stopped and told us he hoped we had a good time and to be sure to visit the island again. That was our last visit to Put-In-Bay that summer. We never saw Alan again.”

“That was a long story but it explains why this cheap wine, made on the islands, is so special to us. We only serve it to special friends. Our sophisticated friends would be horrified to drink anything so common.”

Frank then asked, with a twinkle in his eyes. “Is this wine your aphrodisiac? The wine you use to seduce innocent men?”

Roland replied, “If there were any innocent men in this room it might help in a seduction. A willing and very able man cannot be seduced, just sucked, fucked or whatever. If you men want, Alex and I would be happy to worship with you. If not you may go on home or go back upstairs for whatever. Your playing with us is not a condition of using our home for worship and reflection.”

Frank replied, “It’s getting late and I should be home soon.” Everyone including Sean looked dejected. “But a quick roll in the hay as the farmers say would be a nice ending for a wonderful day.” With that Frank stood and walked toward the stairs. He turned and smiled. All followed him.

As the four men entered the master bedroom Sean stated, “From your story it sounds like Alex is a willing bottom. I’m sure Father Frank and Father Sean would be pleased to give Alex the glory he deserves.”

As Alex stripped he replied, “The ass is willing, just give me a couple of minutes to get ready for your blessings.” With that he waved his half hard dick at them and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Sean, Frank and Roland were soon naked. The two priests were impressed with the giant dick on little Roland. “This I have to see up close”, Said Sean as he kneeled in front of Roland. Frank joined him and they were soon inspecting and playing with the massive tool.

A squeaky clean Alex emerged from the bathroom with a slight scent of Bay Rum. “OK men, you may have me. I suggest Sean and Frank go first. Then they can leave or stay while Roland finishes. But I am warning you, Roland is a slow, deliberate fucker. He may keep me on edge for hours.”

“Sounds like a great plan.” Said Sean as he leaned over and took a coin out of the pocket of his pants on the floor. Heads I go first, Tails Frank.” Sean flipped the coin and let it roll on the floor. When it stopped rolling it was tails up.

As Roland took out the lube Alex laid on his back on the satin sheets. Frank kneeled between his legs and then placed Alex’s feet on his shoulders exposing Alex’s eager ass. As he moved into position Roland gently stroked lube on Frank’s dick and then massaged lube around and into his love’s ass. First Roland inserted one finger, then two fingers, then three. Roland then told Frank Alex was ready and that he knew Alex was in the mood for a fast hard fuck. He explained that later he would give him a long loving fuck.

“Just shove it into me!” Frank gave Alex what he wanted with a quick hard thrust. In less than a minute Frank was discharging his load. He pulled out and Sean took his place. Roland had already lubed Sean’s dick. He didn’t last any longer than the other priest. They both went to the bathroom and took a quick two man shower. By the time they returned to the bedroom Roland and Alex were cuddling under the sheet. The two priests leaned over and kissed each of their new friends. They then dressed, left the house and each drove off each to their own parish.

The following Wednesday and most Wednesdays Sean and Frank returned to their friends’ home. Even when Sean’s house in Seville became available the two priests would visit their friends in Shaker Heights at least once a month for a private worship service followed by dinner, usually with Alex for dessert.

The School Year Ends

All four of the teenagers were accepted at Kent State. They had applied for dorm rooms with the request that the boys would room together as would the girls. This was a normal request and something that made the two pairs of lovers very happy, to be together every day and night.

During the last month of high school Peter noticed that when he took showers after gym class one of his classmates, John Keller, always showered next to him. He had the feeling John was checking him out. John was an average looking guy with an average dick. Nothing special that Peter would have noticed if he were not near him in the showers frequently. They were both in the same chemistry class and John arranged to have Peter as his lab partner. Peter soon realized that John was always with him both in the shower and very close to him as they did experiments. John asked Peter to come to his home one afternoon to study with him for a chemistry class test. Peter arrived at his home and they went to John’s room. After about thirty minutes of study John went downstairs for cokes. When he returned with the drinks and a bag of chips he closed the door. They opened the bottles and as they started to drink John asked Peter if he thought about sex much. Peter replied that he was a normal boy and thought about it all the time. John opened a drawer and took out a Playboy magazine. He opened it to the centerfold and asked Peter if looking at it made him hard. Peter did not want to reply that looking at naked girls did very little for him but that he would really enjoy looking at handsome naked men so he just said “sure”.

John then started rubbing the growing bulge in his pants. While the naked girl in the magazine did little for Peter seeing the bulge in John’s pants did. John said “Let’s jerk off, if I don’t I might make a mess in my pants.” Then John laughed.

Peter said nothing. Thinking of seeing another guy jerk off was making him hard. Finally he said, “OK, but we must never let anyone know. Lay the picture on the floor so we both can see it.” Actually Peter had no interest in looking at the picture and was sure he would concentrate on John’s dick. John unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard, cut not too impressive size dick. Peter pulled his out.

“Wow” John said, “You sure have a big one. Please be careful not to get any juice on the photo. I want to use this for inspiration many more times.”

They both started jacking. Peter noticed John was not looking at the magazine but at his big dick. Of course Peter was watching John. Then John asked Peter if he could touch and jerk him off. Peter replied that his dick was reserved for his hand and one other special person. “OK, forget that I asked” John replied. Of course John thought that Peter’s special person was Louise.

John had placed a box of Kleenex on the floor between them. He grabbed one and shot his load as Peter looked on with interest. Then Peter shot his into a Kleenex. Peter then said, “That was fun, but I don’t think we should do it again.” John replied that he was glad to have someone to do it with and that if Peter changed his mind he would find some other photos to jerk off to. The boys then studied for another half hour.

When Peter got home he called Tom and asked him to come over after supper. When Tom arrived they went to Peter’s room, turned on the radio loud and kept the door open so there would be no suspicion the boys may be discussing sex. Peter started to tell Tom about his adventure when his mother called from downstairs. “Peter, if you are going to have the radio on so loud please close your door.” The boys looked at each other, laughed and shut the door. They shoved the desk chair under the door knob to lock the door.

Peter told Tom what had happened. He told him he played along with John acting straight. When John started to rub his dick he told Tom he really wanted to see that guy shoot his load so acted like a slightly shocked straight guy. He realized now that John was probably after him. Those times in the showers were strange now that he thought about it. John probably likes boys more than girls. He wasn’t sure John knew it himself, yet. Peter assured Tom that it was a onetime event, that he had no interest in John and that he made it very clear to John that he was not interested in boys. “So I lied. But I am not interested in just any boy, just you!”

Tom looked very seriously at Peter and said, “To prove that you still love me you must suck my dick.”

Peter was immediately on his knees opening Tom’s fly. It was impossible to get Tom’s now hard dick out through the fly so he unbuttoned his pants, pulled them down and released the swollen dick. Tom then reached down and pulled Peter to a standing position. While they kissed Tom opened Peter’s pants and pulled out his hard dick. He then push Peter down on the bed, reversed position and they were soon in the sixty-nine position sucking each other off. Tom shot in Peter’s mouth first. Peter just laid there with Tom’s dick and cum in his mouth while Tom finished him off. They then swallowed, stood and licked each other’s lips clean. They dressed. Just as they opened the door Ronnie, Peter’s younger brother, came down the hall and said, “So, what are you guys up to?”

Peter replied, “Other than driving mom crazy with the loud radio we have been discussing Tom’s sexual problems. But you, little brother, are too young to understand that stuff.”

To which Ronnie replied, “Sure, the guy that taught me how to jack off and use rubbers says I’m too young to hear about sex. Actually, if you guys have any problems or questions I could probably take care of them for you. But right now I have to study for a history test so you are on your own.” All the boys laughed.

During Spring break using the excuse of helping Father McFadden with a charity project the boys visited Sean and Frank in Shaker Heights on their Wednesday happy day. . They arrive at 3:00 in the afternoon. Sean and Frank had been there since midmorning. Frank was ready and willing to bottom for the boys. Peter and Tom flipped a coin to see who would go first. Peter won the toss. Frank quickly got undressed and positioned himself on the bed laying perpendicular on his back with his ass at the side of the bed. Peter just dropped his pants and placed Frank’s legs on his shoulders. Sean helpfully lubed both Peter’s already hard dick and Frank’s hole. Frank was ready and Peter was horny so he just rammed it in with no foreplay. In less than a minute Peter pulled out and spewed cum over Frank’s stomach and chest. Tom moved right in having just pulled down his pants and having had his dick lubed by Sean. Having watched his lover cum on Frank Peter was even hornier and in just a few strokes was pumping his load into Frank’s willing ass. The boys kissed Frank and left the room and went to the second guest room where they rested and played until Alex arrived home. When Peter and Tom heard Alex arrive they went downstairs and helped him prepare dinner. While dinner cooked the three of them watched the news on TV.

Roland arrived home. Peter went upstairs to call Sean and Frank to dinner. When there was no answer to his knock he opened the door and saw the two men fast asleep. Peter gently pulled the covers back and tickled the balls of each. The men gently stirred and kissed each other not realizing the tickling was coming from Peter. When they opened their eyes they saw Peter standing over them, laughing while holding their balls. “Dinner’s ready beauties” Peter said. The men yawned, laughed and then grabbed Peter. They pulled him down, kissed him and grabbed his balls through his pants. Frank told Peter he could go downstairs and tell their hosts that they would be down in a minute.

To the surprise of the boys the dinner conversation centered on the literature assignments in their English classes. Roland was genuinely interested in their reading assignments. One of the books they had read was George Orwell’s 1984. This resulted in a long discussion of what might happen in the next 30 years. Alex was especially vocal about the book. He equated the government in the story line using mind altering drugs to calm the people to the use of cheap vodka by the Soviet Union to keep people ‘happy’. Roland had a gift for Louise. He knew she was interested in lesbian literature. He had obtained a copy of The Price of Salt by Patricia Highsmith under the pen name Clair Morgan. He explained that her regular publisher had refused to print it because of its lesbian theme. It’s the story of two lonely women who meet by chance and have a passionate relationship. Her novel, Strangers on a Train published in 1950 has homoerotic allusions. This was made into a movie by Alfred Hitchcock. (Note: later she wrote a novel that was used as the basis for The Talented Mr. Ripley – a total of over 30 of her stories have been adapted for TV or movies.) Peter thanked Roland on behalf of Louise.

Peter made an announcement. “While Tom and I do not kiss and tell we are sure no one in this room would be shocked to know we have had good times with Sean and Frank and good times with Alex and Roland. With Sean, Frank and Jacob we have been in a quintet (group of five) but never a sextet (as group of six usually meaning a musical group). We are incredibly willing to move to the next step.” After dinner the six of them quickly went to the large master bedroom. Roland then made a request. He told the boys that they were beautiful specimens of young men. He was sure the older men would enjoy observing their young bodies. He asked the boys to undress each other and play with each other as the older guys ogled their lithe young bodies. Usually the boys would have had inhibitions concerning such displays. But, considering that they had just each fucked Frank and had had sexual encounters with all of the men at one time or another they were more than willing to please their friends.

While the men watched they removed each other’s shirts. They then hugged, kissed, played with and sucked their nipples. Tom raised Peter’s arms and gently kissed his hairless armpits. He knew this was one of Peter’s most sensitive places. As Tom sucked on Peter’s armpit the men noticed the bulge in Peter’s pants and subsequent wet spot as his cock oozed joy juice. Peter then pushed Tom in a chair and removed his shoes and sox. He then sucked on each of Tom’s toes. While he knew this was not especially erogenous to Tom he thought the men would enjoy the scene (which they thoroughly did). Peter then removed his own shoes and sox without any subsequent toe sucking. Tom stood and Peter kneeled in front of him. First he slowly unbuttoned Tom’s Levis. Then he lowered the pants leaving Tom naked except for his white juice spotted briefs. Peter then stood and Tom kneeled repeating the process.

The boys stood. They kissed and caressed each other’s body. Peter then announced, “OK men, you may now explore our bodies except you may not touch our briefs or anything under them.”

Alex jumped up and walked to Peter. He grabbed Peter’s hair and pulled his head back. He then slammed his mouth on Peter’s and deeply kissed him. Peter gladly accepted his tongue and pushed his own into Alex’s willing mouth. Alex then pushed Peter’s right arm up and began gently nibbling on his pit. Peter swooned for about thirty seconds and then pushed Alex away, gritted his teeth and tightly crossed his legs while still standing. He stood motionless with a sour look on his face. Alex stepped back in shock as to Peter’s reaction to his playing. The other men starred at Peter all thinking he was highly embarrassed with the goings on. The older men started to feel ashamed concerning their playing with the boys and Tom just didn’t know what had happened to his boyfriend.

Suddenly Peter exclaimed, “Jesus Christ! Holy Shit! I just came so close to cuming just from Alex sucking my pits, GOD, WHAT AN AMAZING FEELING!!! I need to relax for a couple of minutes or I will finish before we even all get started. Carryon men. Just don’t touch me until my body cools down.” Peter sat down and held his head down trying to relax. The four men continued playing with Tom until Tom called out “Uncle, need a break.” He walked over to Peter and pulled him up. The boys then just stood pressed chest to chest with their arms wrapped around each other.

After about a minute of silence Tom announced, “You men have really turned us on. Let’s see if you can make us cum without touching our dicks.” The boys then removed their briefs and their dicks each stood almost straight up at full attention. “Now remember, anything goes except the touching of our dicks or balls.”

Alex got on his knees and rolled up the area rug covering the middle of the room. He then removed his shirt and walked over to Peter. He put his arms around Peter and held him firmly. Peter could feel the fuzz of Alex’s blond chest. It both tickled and excited Peter. Their lips met again and each tried to swallow the others tongue. Alex then gently turned Peter and raised his right arm. As he began to gently nibble on his armpit Roland approached Peter’s left side. He raised the other arm and gently licked the pit. Peter moaned. The two men gently massaged every part of Peter’s body above his waist concentrating on his nipples. They did this while softly licking his pits. Peter moaned more and finally stated in a very shaky voice, “I’m cuming, I’m cuming, I’m cuming”. At that point he shot squirt after squirt after squirt. Had Alex and Roland not been there to hold him he would have collapsed to the floor in a combination of ecstasy and exhaustion.

Just watching his boyfriend almost put Tom over the edge. Tom eagerly accepted Sean’s lips and hands on his body. Sean removed his shirt so there would be skin contact while Frank got naked. While Sean played with Tom’s upper body Frank got behind him and shoved his hard cock against Tom’s ass. This brought Tom close but not over the edge. He thought his dick was going to bust it was throbbing so hard. Finally he said, “Sean, Please just stroke me a couple of times, PLEASE!” Sean reached down and gave Tom’s shaft a gentle squeeze. This was enough to take him to ecstasy and he shot his load almost halfway across the room.

By now Roland and Alex had gently placed Peter on the bed. Sean and Frank steered Tom to the bed and laid him next to his lover. The boys rested about half an hour and then dressed. They went downstairs and found the four men having a second dessert and coffee. The boys joined them and thanked them for creating such an intense, enjoyable experience.

The boys drove home in a state of euphoria. They did not speak. They held hands except when Tom needed to shift gears. At one point Tom squeezed Peter’s hand. He squeezed back. They both started squeezing harder and harder. Finally they looked at each other and just laughed. Peter broke the silence and said, “I wish I could give you a big sloppy, deep kiss. Consider this hand squeezing the kiss.” They started to squeeze again. Peter spoke again. “I would lean down and suck your dick but if it feels anything like mine it is totally limp.”

Tom replied that his was totally exhausted and that it might be days until it came back to full mast. They both laughed knowing they would probably be just as horny as ever by morning.

Senior Prom and Graduation

Tom, the Jockski, had been elected King of the Senior Prom and Ann, the perky cheerleader and the Jockski’s girlfriend, had been elected Queen. The two girl and two boy runner ups were the attendants. Of course neither nerdy Peter nor Louise had been in the running. However, the two couples double dated with Tom first picking up Peter, then Ann and finally Louise. The affair was held in the decorated Pleasant Valley High School cafeteria. It was a typical prom with a Cleveland dance band providing mainstream music that included slow numbers, jitterbugs and specialties such as the Bunny Hop and Hokey Pokey.

During some of the fast numbers it was not unusual for girl couples to dance. Ann and Louise did a jitterbug together. When they went to the floor to do a second jitterbug Tom grabbed Peters hand and drug him onto the floor. Peter tried to pull away – Tom just looked at him and laughed. As embarrassed as he was Peter decided ‘what the hell’ and began dancing with Tom. A few people snickered as the boys danced. Then two of the football players came onto the floor. This was soon followed by about five other boy/boy couples. At the end of the dance everyone cheered and laughed. The next piece was a slow number. Tom whispered into Peter’s ear: “want to hold me in your arms and do it again hot man.” Peter laughed at Tom and walked away.

Two weeks later six couples, Peter, Tom, four of his football buddies and all their dates loaded into cars and went to a restaurant where a disc jockey from WJW Radio was broadcasting. This was the same radio station where Alan Freed also known as ‘Moondog’ began playing rhythm and blues records in the early 1950s. Back then Cleveland was known in the music industry to be a ‘breakout’ city where new trends first appeared. Freed hosted the first ‘Rock and Roll’ concert in the Cleveland Arena. That event was oversold and closed down by the police when the crowd caused a near riot. Out of this chaos the expression ‘Rock and Roll’ was born. Freed eventually moved on to New York City. Later the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was built in the Cleveland, the city credited with giving it birth. Tom and Ann, being aware of popular trends, remembered Alan Freed from their junior high school days. Peter and Louise, music connoisseurs, remember listening to the new trends in rhythm and blues years earlier. They all remember their parents being upset and sometimes forbidding their listening to this newfangled corrupt music. Probably being a forbidden fruit increased all of the youngster’s interest in the new genera. Peter remembers his mother lamenting ‘why can’t they be happy listening to the decent music of stars like Doris Day, Bing Crosby or the piano of Liberace’. The favorite performer of many middle aged women then was the pretentious professional pianist Liberace with his elegant costumes, candelabra and dimply smile.

Louise and Peter were the top students at graduation. Louise was the valedictorian with straight A’s in all four years of high school. Peter’s record was as perfect except for some B’s and C’s in gym class. Louise gave a predictable graduation speech with emphasis on loving and respecting everyone no matter how different they may be from you. No one suspected that she was telling her classmates, teachers, parents and other guests to love and respect “gays”.

Note – I drove a taxi on Put-In Bay two summers in the 1950s. As in the story my cab was a red 1938 Buick Phaeton (four door convertible). On a couple occasions men came on to me late at night. All that happened was a quick hand job in the front seat. Never had an all nighter like Alan did. Just like Alan I was tall, lanky and almost hairless. Pink Catawba wine brings back those memories. I was in Ohio last summer and brought a case of Pink Catawba back to New England.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A lot going on in this one, and it was great! I loved when the couples danced with their real partners for the jitterbug...it was looked on as a fun thing, but we know what it must have meant to them.
Only been to Cleveland once, but a friend of mine comes from Shaker Heights, and goes up twice a month to visit her mom. Been to Cedar Point though, which is up that way. :)
On to college now? More please!

Link to comment

Never did learn to jitter bug, a bit before my time. Went to ballroom dance class was the best thing I did and was a solid cover when looking for young males like myself. At dances most Friday and Saturday night I danced enough to cover my real desire. Checking the local hang outs after the dance was a different matter.

Great story keep the reflections coming

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..