Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,251 Words
  • 1,638 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 19. Chapter 19 Two Boys, Different Cultures, Same Goals

After working on film processing for almost two hours Peter called Henry to help him remove the screens. Henry had cleaned away the filth and cobwebs from the window areas. Removing the screens required one boy to hold it while the other unscrewed it. Their bodies touched and Peter had the distinct feeling that when he leaned into Henry, the handsome young man did not move away but pressed against Peter. A couple of times their hands touched and both times neither pulled away. In fact the third time it happened Henry caressed Peter’s hand. By now Peter was rock hard. Luckily he was wearing tight briefs and loose pants. Henry suggested that he would take the screens outside and hose them off then let them dry in the sun. Peter agreed and went back to work in the photo lab. An hour later Henry loaded the screens in the trunk of the car while Peter the supervisor watched. As he looked at Mrs. Crankfit’s house he thought he saw the curtain move back. The old woman or her son was spying on him. He thought it was lucky that he had not helped Henry but lazily stood as a good boss would. After the car was loaded Peter discretely told Henry they had been spied on.

Peter easily found the hardware store on Old Belle Avenue a block east of the court house. Four of the screens would be repaired and ready in two days. The other two could not be salvaged so new screens would be made and ready later. Peter returned home with the tire repair kit. He had developed all the film Uncle Will had requested so he went in the front door and down to the basement where Henry was organizing piles of valuables and trash. Uncle Will would have to come to their private place to determine what would be saved and what would be thrown out. Henry went to the shed and brought the bicycle back. Henry had found and organized various tools in the shed and basement. While repairing a flat had always been a one man job for Peter he gladly decided the two should work together. Again their hands were touching and not moving apart. This time Peter caressed Henry’s hand. Henry did not pull away. Peter moved his hand up Henry’s muscular arm. Although he claimed to have no interest in sports he did have a well built body. Peter now with both hands caressed Henry’s arms, then moved up to his neck and face. The boys were staring at each other. Henry’s penetrating brown eyes hypnotized Peter. They just stared. Simultaneously they both moved forward and their lips met. Henry put his strong arms around Peter who melted into his body. Peter reached down and easily moved his hands under Henry’s tattered T shirt. He felt the hairless chest, touched the hard nipples, gently rubbing and tweaking each. Just as he was moving up to the armpits they heard the door at the top of the stairs open. Mrs. Forest called down, “Henry, Mr. Forest is picking me up in ten minutes, you had better be ready for the ride.”

Peter replied, “Mrs. Forest, I need some more help down here. We just fixed the old bicycle in the shed. Henry can ride it home in about an hour.”

“You boys are certainly working hard. There is cold Dr. Pepper in the refrigerator. I’ll see you day after tomorrow.”

Henry stood and walked away, much to Peter’s dismay. He walked to the hatchway and closed then locked the door. “Wouldn’t want any varmints to walk in on us.” He returned and stood in front of Peter, much to Peter’s delight. Henry removed his T shirt and used it to wipe his pits before dropping it on the floor. “Sorry I am so sweaty.”

Peter picked up the T shirt, sniffed it and then rubbed it on his cheek. “I’m not sorry at all, your man sweat is an exquisite perfume.”

Peter stood and removed his shirt taking extra time to expose his hairless pits as he held his arms up. Peter then put his hands on Henry’s shoulders and the two intensely stared into each other’s eyes. Peter then continued the exploration interrupted by Mrs. Forest. He once again explored Henry’s hairless chest, then nipples, then raised Henry’s arms and leaned in to sniff, then lick the black man’s hairy arm pits. He gently bit each pit as Henry moaned.

Henry then pushed Peter away and announced, “We need to slow down or I will have a happy ending before we get started. Peter leaned in and unbuckled his friend’s pants and lowered them and his briefs to the floor. As he manipulated the briefs around the hard dick it popped out revealing a beautiful black uncut dick about the same size as Peter’s. The skin only covered the base of the pinkish head. Joy juice was seeping out. Peter wanted to touch it, he wanted to kneel and lick it dry. He knew any action would bring a climax that would end their first adventure. This was not a major concern as he assumed this healthy young man would be ready for more action within minutes.

“As much as I want to I will not touch it for now. Just cool off my friend.” Peter then dropped his pants and noticed Henry’s interest in his dripping hard cock.

Henry said, “I cannot wait any longer.” He dropped to his knees swallowing Peter’s tool. Immediately Peter shot his load down his friend’s willing throat. Peter immediately got on the floor next to the kneeling friend, leaned over and within seconds was swallowing Henry’s load.

The boys laid on the bare concrete floor holding each other. Henry then announced that he should be getting home. Peter pleaded with him to stay a few more minutes. Ten minutes later the healthy young men were watching each other jerk off cuming almost simultaneously Henry said, “Well, I was not planning to come to work tomorrow, but since we made such a mess on the floor I better come back to clean it. See you in the morning.” He picked up the bike and exited through the hatchway with a smile on his face and a wiggle of his ass.

As he departed Peter said, “Cleaning this basement will be a long project. We won’t be finished until the day I depart for home. I hope you will be able to work every day. I know Uncle Will would want you here to help me as much as possible. See you tomorrow.”

Belches and Farts From a Segregationist

After having the dinner left by Mrs. Forest Uncle, Will suggested they call on the Crankfits. Lilac and Brandon John (known as BJ) were sitting on the swing on their front porch. An A shirt covered most of his fat gut leaving part of the overhanging belly and outie belly button protruding. There was a tattoo on each of his hairy arms: a confederate flag on one and bunch of lilacs on the other. He held a bottle of beer and smoked a Lucky Strike, the pack lying next to him. Lilac was daring a sock. Her Bible was lying next to the pack of Luckies.

Will introduced Peter to the Crankfits. He explained that Peter was his grandnephew from Ohio who he would be there about a month. He told them Peter would be helping him with some of his art projects and overseeing the running of the house including supervising the young man working in the yard. Also after many years of putting it off he was having the basement cleaned. Peter would also oversee the yard man in that job.

BJ Crankfit drank some beer, lite another Lucky Strike and belched.

Mrs. Crankfit interrupted Will. “Yea, my son, FU (Frederick Upton) saw your boy talking to the yard nigger this morning. I aint sure having him work in the house is a safe. My friend Bessie had her yard nigger move some boxes from the garage to the basement. Do you know what that boy did, he used Bessie’s bathroom. Walked right into it and closed the door like he had a right to it. When Bessie discovered her nigger had used her bathroom she sent him away and never paid him the wages she owed him. He didn’t deserve nothin. She went to her neighbor and insisted he drive her to the place Ellen, the nigger who cleans her house one day a week, lived. She told Ellen she had to come to her house and clean that bathroom. When I visit Bessie I will not use that bathroom. What a terrible thing to happen. The Lord Jesus would cry if he knew such awful things happened. You just watch that boy.”

Uncle Will interrupted her saying, “Don’t worry, we have two bathrooms, everything is under control.”

BJ Crankfit drank more beer, blew a smoke ring and farted.

“Well it has been nice talking with you. I just wanted to let you know what was going on at our house.”

As they walked away waving and smiling at the Crankfits Uncle Will quietly said, “Now you understand the mentality of some here in the south and I am sure some but not as many in the north. The Crankfits are at one extreme of the segregation mentality, I am at the other. The Crankfits are at one end of the education spectrum and I am at the other. Within an hour everyone on Ivy Lane will know who you are, where you are from, what you are doing here and how long you will be here. Welcome to small town USA.”

That night as naked Peter laid in bed he held his hardening dick in his hand thinking of his new friend. He started to stroke it but decided to save himself for Henry.

That night as Henry slipped under the covers in the bed he shared with his little brother he thought of Peter. His dick was not as hard as he had beat off in the bathroom while his mother and brother waited outside the door asking why it was taking him so long.

The next morning after breakfast Will demonstrated the process of printing pictures from negatives that Peter had developed the day before. Since Peter was a quick learner Will showed him the rudiments of enlarging, making big pictures from the small negatives. He explained that this was a complicated process and he should practice after printing the film developed yesterday. Peter worked for about an hour and then went down the basement to see Henry. All of the junk and treasures had been sorted and organized. The next step would be to have Uncle Will come down and decide what to keep or give away or take to the trash yard. Henry had put an old table and some chairs in the corner that would be used for their basement den. There was also an old musty couch that the boys carried out to the front porch to air out.

Returning from carrying the couch to the porch Peter locked the entry door to the hatchway and stood in front of Henry. Both boys just smiled at each other, then leaned forward, then kissed and embraced. Shirts were soon off. Peter again pushed Henry’s arms up and sniffed then licked and chewed on his hairy armpits. The hair was short and kinky, wiry. They touched each other all over and were soon on the concrete floor in the 69 position. Their love making lasted less than a minute as each boy swallowed his friend’s juice. They laid holding each other for awhile. Peter returned to the photo lab and Henry to his cleaning task.

Peter returned to the basement about an hour and half later. Henry was cleaning the ceiling rafters with rags and a broom. His body was covered with dirt and spider webs. Peter looked at his friend and laughed. I’d like to lick the sweat off your beautiful black body but don’t relish the taste of spider webs and dirt. You my friend need a shower. I suggest you take off all your clothes except your underwear. I’m taking you to the shower upstairs. Henry hesitated. “Is it alright for me to use your shower. Won’t you Uncle be upset if I go up there. What will he think if he discovers you in the bathroom with me?”

“You don’t know my Uncle as well as I do. I know he does not care if you use his bathroom, don’t worry. If he discovers us in the bathroom together I am sure he will enjoy watching whatever happens. He might get his camera and take photos of naked us to send to his boyfriend at the University of Georgia in Athens. I am sure he will gladly take photos of us with or without clothes, whatever you prefer.”

“Do you mean your uncle likes men?”

Peter led his handsome friend to the bathroom with a shower on the upper floor “He sure does.” Peter handed his friend a washcloth, soap, shampoo and towel and watched him drop his briefs as he stepped in the bathtub and closed the shower curtain.

Peter went down the hall to his Uncle’s studio. Entering, Uncle Will looked up and smiled. “I heard you guys in the bathroom, what’s up? – You can take that question in more ways than one.” Peter explained that Henry was filthy from cleaning the grimy, spider web covered ceiling rafters. They planned to go to his bedroom for a discussion of life after the shower if it was OK. Uncle Will replied ,”Young men gotta do what young men gotta do. By the way do you need rubbers and lube?”

Peter thought – that was not the answer he was expecting. He told him they were not at that stage and he wasn’t sure if they would go to that level. Uncle Will showed where he had a supply of rubbers, lube and magazines hidden in a cabinet in the studio. He didn’t want Mrs. Forest to find them while cleaning. He gave Peter a couple of rubbers and lube to have just in case reminding Peter to hide them so Mrs. Forest would not be in the embarrassing position of finding them. He also made suggestions about curtains and window blinds so they would have privacy from prying eyes. Although the bedroom was on the second floor he would not be surprised if FU Crankfit or his mother was spying on them with a telescope.

Peter returned to the bathroom and helped Henry dry off. He suggested they go to his bedroom for a discussion. Henry hesitated. “What about Uncle Will down the hall?”

“I just had a conversation with Uncle Will about us possibly having a discussion. His comment was ‘Young men gotta do what young men gotta do. By the way do you need rubbers and lube?’ That is exactly what he said. He insisted I take rubbers, just in case.”

“Wow, your uncle sure is liberal. I guess I will not be embarrassed if we make too much noise.”

“We better be careful, not because of Uncle Will but the spying neighbor. I will adjust the window shades and blinds in a way to give us privacy without being too obvious from the street that we have something to hide.”

Sharing With Uncle Will

Uncle Will was standing in the hall waiting for Henry to emerge from the bathroom. “Wow, Henry you are a beautiful, handsome young man. In my art work I have seen a number of naked men. You are one of the most gorgeous. If you ever want a photo of yourself or painting I would be pleased to have you as a model.” Henry was surprised by Professor Lang’s forwardness. He put his hand over his hard dick, but was unable to cover all of it. “Don’t be shy. Me seeing your splendor will not change our relationship. You are and will be the same handsome man, I am still and will be the horny old man. I have undressed you mentally from the first day I saw your good-looking body.”

Peter took off his shirt and dropped his pants. “To take some of the pressure off Henry I’ll join him. Uncle Will, why don’t you just jerk off with us. I don’t want to cum yet but would be willing to help you in any way you desire. And, I assume you desire.” Peter could see the bulge in his uncle’s pants.

“I appreciate that you would consider a 63 year old man to be a jackoff partner. Please guys, help me do a fast one. Then I can go back to my painting and you two can have your man to man discussion.”

Henry reached for Will’s hand and led him into the bedroom. They pushed him onto the bed and pulled down his pants. Both boys stood in front the older man and played with their hard dicks. Each was oozing precum. Lick it off, I know you want it. Will leaned forward and tasted each dick. Peter leaned forward and took Will’s half hard dick in his mouth. Henry bent over and kissed him while moving his hand under his shirt and nipping on his nipples. Henry and Peter changed positions. Henry continued to suck until Will shot his cum into the handsome man’s mouth. Peter leaned into Henry, kissing him and getting a taste of his great uncle.

“Thank you boys. Now I will go back to my painting and you have a good time. Just, please remember to be quiet. Wouldn’t want to give the neighbors a thrill they don’t deserve.”

The boys were soon rolling on the bed. They touched, nibbled, sucked while being careful to not go too far and end this happy time. Peter was laying on his stomach. Henry put his hand on Peter’s ass. Peter spread his legs and pushed his ass up giving Henry a clear sign to continue. Henry rubbed his hand along the ass crack. Peter gently moaned and pushed up into Henry’s hand. Henry then spit on his finger and started to play with the rosebud.

Peter then said, “If you want to fuck my virgin ass it aint going to happen.” Henry was devastated. “It aint going to happen because this ass has not been a virgin for a few years. But, if you want to fuck my experienced and willing white ass, go for it! Get the lube Uncle Will gave me.” Henry got off the bed and retrieved the lube from the dresser top. Meanwhile, Peter kept his ass raised. Henry lubed his finger and gently inserted it. Peter moaned with pleasure again.

He moved his finger in and out, in and out. Then two fingers. Peter told him it felt wonderful. He continued with two fingers and then tried three. “Whoa, sorry buddy, that’s not going to work. Why don’t you just give me your ‘little henry’ or I mean your ‘big henry.’ Wait, let me roll over. I want to see what you are doing.”

Peter rolled over onto his back. Henry lifted his legs putting one on each shoulder. He reached for the pillow and rolled it into a ball and shoved it to raise Peter’s ass. Henry leaned forward and kissed Peter. Peter reached up and held Henry tight as they kissed. Henry then generously lubed his dick and held it against Peter’s willing hole. He pushed in. This was one of the largest dicks Peter had ever received. Henry was so gentle there was no pain, just pleasure that ran through his body. Henry just held still with his hard dick firmly seated in Peter. He whispered, “Are you ready?”

Peter wanted to scream out but just quietly said, “Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

Henry pumped hard until he was close, then stopped. He leaned forward and kissed Peter. Peter reached for his own dick and Henry pushed his hand away. “Don’t touch yourself. If you do I will pull out.” Peter obeyed. Henry pumped more, stopped and kissed. Peter pleaded to let him cum. Henry said no and pumped more, stopped and kissed. Then again Peter pleaded. Finally Henry pulled out and pumped spurt after spurt on Peter with most of it landing on his dick. Henry then rubbed Peter’s cum covered frenulum (the sensitive area just below and under the head) with one finger.

Peter was almost crying from the torture of the delay. As Henry continued the one finger massage of the frenulum Peter shot one of the most intense loads of his life. He started to scream with pleasure as Henry reached up put his cum covered hand over Peter’s mouth. They remained motionless for a few moments. Then Henry nestled next to Peter and they rested.

After taking a quick shower together they dressed. Henry borrowed fresh clothes as his were filthy from the morning work.

By the end of the week having started on Monday when the boys first met much had been accomplished. Their love making had been frequent. Sometimes just a quick blow job. The fucks were fantastic. However Peter knew they would probably never repeat the intensity of their first.

By Wednesday the basement was clean, a table, chairs and the old sofa were set up in the corner to create a den for the boys. An old carpet from upstairs was on the floor of the den. Henry stayed overnight Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. He told his aunt, Mrs. Forest and parents he needed to work late to clean, organize and paint the basement. With the den set up he could sleep on the sofa and not have to share a bed with his little brother who was both a wiggler and kicker. While his aunt and parents thought he was sleeping in the basement where a good colored boy should he was sleeping with Peter where a good colored boy would.

By Friday all the junk and treasures had been sorted. Also everything stored in the attic, shed and garage was brought to the basement for sorting and distribution. Uncle Will examined the organized piles. He kept a few items and gave old family items including a set of German porcelain dinnerware from the late 1800s and family photos from the 1800s and early 1900s to Peter to keep or give to his family. Mrs. Forster selected items for herself or family members. She also picked anything that might have value to be given to her church either to be sold at the annual fair or given to needy families. The rest was designated for the town dump. Three colored men from Mrs. Forster’s church came over with a pickup truck to take the items for Mrs. Forster, the church and the dump. Both Peter and Uncle Will made their presence obvious as the men loaded the truck. They did not want any of their neighbors, especially the Crankfits, to think these men were taking items without permission.

The boys made sure Uncle Will was not neglected. They made sure the older man received a hand or blow job when the mood hit them or him. Saturday night Henry went home to sleep and go to church with his family Sunday morning. That same night naked Peter went into his Uncle’s bedroom and asked if he wanted company for the night. Uncle Will invited him to stay. There was no sex, just a little touching. In the morning Peter had his young man morning woodie. He jokingly asked Uncle Will for permission to jerk off. Permission granted and Peter laid on his back as he did most mornings when alone and took care of it.

As expected in small town Daisyville the two men went to church Sunday morning. Peter saw some familiar faces from the photos in Uncle Will’s special collection. The minister was the middle aged man with the big dick. His wife with the sagging tits and beehive hairdo was in the choir. Sitting in the front row was the sheriff and his wife. Peter remembered the photo of this unattractive man of about 50 with a beer belly and small dick where he was being fucked by a handsome young colored man. After church Uncle introduced Peter to both the sheriff and minister stating that his grandnephew was helping him develop and organize photos. The way Will introduced Peter to these men was meant to be a warning that Peter knew their secret. The Crankfits were also at the service. Lilac enthused and praising the Lord. Her husband appeared bored with ‘I wish I had a beer’ expression on his face. The son, FU, just blankly stared at nothing.

By the following Monday all the items had been removed. Peter and Henry working together giving the entire room a final cleaning and then painted the walls with a sky blue paint. Peter had mastered the techniques of developing, printing and enlarging photos. The boys borrowed Uncle Will’s camera and took erotic photos of each other. Henry helped develop and make enlargements. While the photos were shown to Uncle Will they were not added to his collection. Henry kept the negatives of pictures of himself.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another evocative chapter of small town life, with the added hint of danger due to Southern segregation. Henry had better enjoy himself while he can, because once Peter leaves he will have a difficult time finding another boy to experiment with...it was hard enough then for white boys, but even more so for blacks.
You've finally caught up with my life! I was born in early March of 1958, so am just a few months old here. :) Spent my first two months in the hospital since I was premature and was in an incubator. I was in the papers as not having a 50-50 chance to live, and was in again with pictures when I had my first birthday. :)
More please!

Link to comment
On 11/28/2015 05:01 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Another evocative chapter of small town life, with the added hint of danger due to Southern segregation. Henry had better enjoy himself while he can, because once Peter leaves he will have a difficult time finding another boy to experiment with...it was hard enough then for white boys, but even more so for blacks.

You've finally caught up with my life! I was born in early March of 1958, so am just a few months old here. :) Spent my first two months in the hospital since I was premature and was in an incubator. I was in the papers as not having a 50-50 chance to live, and was in again with pictures when I had my first birthday. :)

More please!

Don't worry about Henry - I'm keeping the story upbeat - maybe that's not life but I at least want happiness in the imaginary world of "The Boys" In the next chapter Henry has a turn in his life for the good.

Link to comment

Even though I didn't come ou until the later 60's I some how missed out on your rollicking times not fair. I grew up in New England where we could pretend racism didn't exist. Even though my partner at the time(and again for the last twenty years) adamantly refused to pronounce his Franco-American name in the French pronunciation.
Another great chapter. On to catch up on the next one. I am so glad to have hooked on to your adventure.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..