Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,429 Words
  • 1,645 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 34. Chapter 34 Peter's Surprise

Peter was totally conflicted and wanted to pull away as he realized he was getting hard from the touch of a woman while his friends watched.

“Stand up my handsome young stud” Victoria stated. She then removed his shirt. She rubbed her hands over his chest and leaned in and gently sucked on each nipple. She then raised his arms and admired the hairless pits (she had been told in advance that the pits were an especially erogenous area for Peter). She gently caressed and licked each pit. “Would you please help me remove this dainty dress”. She turned so Peter could undo the buttons on the dress. It fell to the floor. Victoria stood in front of Peter wearing a pink bra and very frilly very brief lacey pink panties as well as spike heels. “Do you like what you see.” Peter was embarrassed in front of his friends, annoyed and astonishingly horny. He felt his hard dick pressing against his tight briefs encased in his pants. She stepped forward and rubbed against Peter. Since she was shorter they were not crotch to crotch. Gently she rubbed his crotch.

“You better stop or I will loose it before the party begins” Peter whispered. Victoria stepped back and sexily rubbed her hands over her tits and bra. She put her fingers down into her frilly pink panties and then moved her now moist fingers to Peters nose and lips.

Alfred stood and said, “We cannot let Peter have all the fun.” He slowly stripped and his long thick uncut dick popped out of his lavender silk underwear briefs. Peter stared at the handsome black man. The overhang on his uncut dick was so long that it extended over the head even when fully hard and Alfred was hard.

Victoria looked at Alfred and said, “My dear handsome black beauty. You are stunning and a mouth full. But I have been there and done that. I want to see what this young white boy has.” She kneeled in front of Peter and untied his shoes. Then erotically removed his shoes and socks. She caressed Peter’s feet. She then reached up and undid his belt. She slowly lowered his pants leaving Peter standing in his tight white briefs that were wet from happy juice and bulging. She licked the front of the briefs. Peter suddenly realized that in addition to Alfred, Ollie and Daniel were also naked. With Victoria sucking on his briefs and the handsome Daniel standing nearby Peter was in a state of euphoria. With a six pack and perfectly cut dick Daniel was more handsome naked than dressed.

“You old men just play with yourselves. Victoria wants to explore this handsome white boy”. She then pulled down Peter’s briefs. His dick popped out hitting her in the face. “Holy shit, this is the biggest white dick I have ever seen. Are you sure maybe you don’t have a little black blood in you. Alfred is big and has a big black dick like I would expect and have seen many times.” She then leaned in and slowly swallowed Peter’s big white throbbing dick. She went to the base with her nose against his patch of dick hair. She then pulled out. “Now you rest white boy. I want all that you have but not too fast.”

She then stood and took Peter’s hands and guided them over her bra and then panties. She pushed him to his knees and pulled his face into her crotch. Peter’s nose was buried in the frills of the pink panties. She gyrated into Peter’s face. She then took Peter’s hand and placed them under the elastic at the top of the panties. She slowly pushed the hand down and Peter had a very strange feeling. He suddenly realized he was pressing against a folded hard moist dick. “Victoria has a surprise for the white boy,” she said. Peter lowered the panties and out popped a smaller than average cut dick. He examined the dick and the hairless body. He had never before seen a shaved dick. He leaned forward and licked it, then easily swallowed to the base.

“You old men are welcome to watch but I want this boy to myself.” She then pushed Peter to the floor and cuddled up next to him. “Just hold me boy. Then we will play.”

Holding Victoria in his arms Peter noticed Ollie was on his knees ass pointed toward Alfred and Daniel. Both of them were stroking their dicks in preparation for a grand fuck. Victoria whispered in Peter’s ear, “Ollie wants to be fucked. That’s not my scene. I just want to hold my man and then pleasure him with my lips or hand. I want my man to do the same to me. Peter enjoyed touching Victoria’s soft skin. The smoothness of the shaved armpits, chest abdomen and balls excited him. As he caressed Victoria purred “Your big hands are so tender.” With his big hand Peter reached for her and began gently stroking. His hand completely covered the petite dick. “If you continue I’ll cream in your huge hand.” Peter just smiled and continued stroking. Soon he felt the dick pulsating and she shudder. He opened his hand and observed the cream in his fist. It was obvious that a small dick could shoot a generous load. Using his cum covered hand he began to stroke himself. He blasted onto her smooth cock and balls. As he shot he heard Alfred howling as he lost his load in Ollie’s ass. As soon as Alfred pulled out Daniel rammed in and was soon blasting and roaring. Daniel flipped Ollie over and Alfred kneeled at Ollie’s side and finished him off with his sweet lips.

Daniel suggested showers for all. The shower was large enough for two. All five were in the bathroom together and helped each other shower. Victoria was careful not to get her hair wet. Daniel distributed soft nylon long bathrobes to all. Victoria was given a black robe as dark as her ebony skin; Peter a scarlet red robe; Ollie a baby blue robe; Alfred a chocolate robe, the color of his skin and Daniel wore a silver robe. They all returned to the den and finished their dessert. Daniel poured brandy for all.

Victoria asked Peter if he had ever docked. Peter had no idea what she was talking about. “Well docking is difficult to explain, if Alfred is willing I will assist in a demonstration. I know from experience that Alfred is an excellent docker. However, you might be too much of a boy for Alfred. She asked Alfred if he would be willing to dock Peter. Alfred replied that he would enjoy trying but wasn’t sure it was possible. Victoria then explained that docking was when an uncut man pulled his skin over the head of a cut man. Most uncut men did not have enough skin for a full dock. Hopefully Alfred’s overhanging skin was enough skin to cover Peter’s big mushroom head. Alfred and Peter stood facing each other. Neither needed any help in getting hard. Kneeling, Victoria volunteered to assist with the docking. She pulled on Alfred’s skin and placed two fingers under the skin. She then pulled the skin toward Peter’s hard dick head and replaced her fingers with his head. A nearly full dock was completed. Peter felt his dick hole pressing against Alfred’s. Then carefully holding the skin over the dicks Victoria began very gently moving the skin back and forth. Alfred and Peter put their hands on each other’s shoulders for support. Victoria kept up the gentle movement. Peter felt the urge coming and he was soon shooting into the skin covered dicks. The pressure of his coming brought Alfred to his climax as he shot while restraining himself so the two men would continue to be embedded together. Continuing with their hands on each other’s shoulders the two men leaned forward and deep kissed. Victoria eventually released the two dicks and brought her cum filled hand to the lips of Alfred and Peter. She leaned in and the three of them licked the white cum of the black and white men. Daniel especially enjoyed watching the event as he and Alfred frequently docked together.

The night continued with various activities. Peter joyously sucked off and swallowed the juices of Alfred and Daniel during the long night.

When he woke in the morning the sun was shining through the window and he was alone in a large bed. He put on his scarlet red robe over his naked body and found the kitchen. When he walked in he was shocked and embarrassed to see Alfred fully dressed sitting at the kitchen table talking to an elegant older woman. He quickly turned around and started to escape from the room when Alfred said, “Don’t go. Mrs. Hewes, Daniel’s mother, and I were just having breakfast and discussing local gossip. She has heard a lot about you and I am sure would enjoy chatting.” Peter reluctantly sat down and Alfred poured coffee.

Daniel’s mother was a delightful person and soon put Peter at ease. She seemed to be fully aware of her son’s relationship with Alfred and had some idea of how her son entertained special friends. She asked Peter if he was aware that Alfred was a successful writer. Just not in a literary way but financially. Peter replied that he had been told Alfred was a writer but knew nothing about his novels.

“Well, let me tell you about Alfred’s first book and how he got started as a published author. When Alfred met my son he was working at the country club. Originally he was a dishwasher and helping to serve at special events. It soon became apparent that he had a special flare for dealing with people, I mean uppity white people and he was soon one of the lead waiters. The country club restaurant also catered private parties in homes and Alfred was always sent to be a waiter. Many folks assume their servants are just a piece of furniture that moves. They talk freely and say things to friends that they would never speak publically. Alfred heard it all. He often served at lady’s teas. What these ladies said in front of Alfred they would never want their husbands or even some of their friends hear. Alfred quietly took it all in. From these conversations he framed an outrageous story.”

“His first novel was about a society woman, Amelia Hardcastle, highly respected in the community. A handsome yard ‘nigger’, Cecil, worked at her home three days a week. Her formal gardens were the most elegant of all the gardens in the town. After working Cecil would go to a secluded area in the back of the property, take off his shirt and hose off the sweat. One day Amelia was in a storage room on the second floor and looked out the dusty window and saw handsome Cecil shirtless hosing off himself. She was enthralled. From then on every day that Cecil worked Amelia was in the storage room at the end of the work day hoping to see the beautiful black body. Originally the window was dirty. She cleaned it herself not wanting to alert one of the house maids that there was something of interest to see out the window. One day, while showering Cecil saw the curtain in a second floor window move. Without being obvious he determined that he was being spied on. The person spying was wearing a bright yellow dress, the same color as the dress worn by Mrs. Hardcastle that day. Two days later, his next day working in the gardens, he again hosed himself off. He peered out of the corner of his eye and again determined he was being spied on by a woman wearing the same color outfit as Mrs. Hardcastle was wearing. He decided to give her a little extra show and showered longer. He caressed his chest, squeezed each nipple and raised his muscular arms and very slowly rinsed off his arm pits. That day when he knocked at the kitchen door the maid paid him fifty cents extra over his normal pay of two dollars. She explained that Mrs. Hardcastle thought he had worked extra hard that day and deserved a little extra. Actually he had had an easy day and would not have hosed himself off except that he enjoyed putting on a show.

He knew that she was watching every day as he erotically hosed off himself. One day he looked directly at her and smiled. That day when he went to the kitchen door for his pay the kitchen maid told him Mrs. Hardcastle decided to raise his pay to three dollars. A week later he determined about five women were watching. They were Mrs. Hardcastle’s friends who had been invited for tea. The next week the women held their tea party in the garden. Cecil would not go bare chested in front of the women. But he wore a very tattered and torn shirt that he did not button. His handsome black chest was on full display. He subtly played with his nipples while working. He would slowly walk past the seated ladies with his garden tools. Sweet dripped off his hairless ebony chest. More than once he bent over exposing his bubble ass covered by tight old work pants. After the ladies departed Mrs. Hardcastle went to Cecil and using mannerisms indicating to an observer that she was giving him instructions just told him that her friends though he was a hard working nigger and told him they had left five dollars on the table for him.”

“A week later Mrs. Hardcastle was sitting at the gazebo in the garden having a cup of tea and reading while Cecil worked. He walked into the shed to get some tools. When he turned around he realized she was staring at him. Since it would have been impossible for anyone not sitting at the gazebo to see in the shed he realized no one would see his movements. He took off his shirt and played with his chest and pits. He then reached for the belt on his pants. She nodded ‘YES’. He lowered his pants and stood just a few feet from her wearing nothing but his ragged underwear. She smiled. He scratched his balls. She smiled more. He played with his dick through the underwear. She smiled and nodded her head. He lowered his tattered underbriefs and stood stark naked in front of her. She smiled more and gently clapped her hands. Just then he heard her husband’s voice, ‘Oh Amelia, there you are. May I join you. I’ll have Daniel bring me a bourbon.’ Cecil quickly dressed and was walking out of the shed as Mr. Hardcastle entered the gazebo. The husband did not notice him, he was no more than another shrub.”

“A week later Amelia was again having tea and Cecil went into the shed. This time after dropping his underwear encouraged by the smile of Mrs. Hardcastle he began to touch himself. He got hard and stood sideways so she got a complete profile of the handsome man. He slowly pumped his massive dick. He turned his head and stared at Mrs. Hardcastle. She alternately stared into his eyes and then at his dick. Cecil ejaculated onto the shed floor. He smiled at the lady while wiping himself off. This scene was repeated Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays for two weeks. She did not share this pleasurable performance with her friends.”

“Eventually he husband got suspicious and threatened bodily harm. While the husband ranted Amelia wrote a note telling Cecil to get out of town. She told him to go to her sister’s home three days later in the next county and enclosed $20 with a note. He was instructed to ask her sister directly, no one else, for employment as a gardener. The next day Amelia visited her sister and the story continued. I won’t tell you more. You must read it. I have a copy you may borrow.”

Daniel’s mother then explained how Alfred had given her son the draft of his book requesting that he show it to no one else. “Daniel read it and knew I would enjoy reading such a trash story. Alfred had just moved in. A couple of days later I admonished Alfred for keeping me up all night. Alfred was shocked and assumed I would throw him out of the house. Then I laughed and told him Daniel had given me the draft of his novel. I told him it was well written and that he had a real talent for writing. That I could not stop reading and had stayed up until three in the morning reading. Later I shared the draft with the ladies of my Tuesday afternoon tea. I did not tell them who wrote it. The husband of one of the ladies had a friend at a small publishing house in Atlanta. That contact lead to the publication of Alfred’s first novel. In the past fifteen years he has written almost fifty, about three a year. I enjoy reading his drafts and hopefully making meaningful suggestions. I certainly am fortunate that at my age I have such an interesting and handsome breakfast mate. My friends believe he is just my butler and chauffer. That’s our secret.” She then smiled, got up, pecked Alfred on the cheek and asked if he wanted more coffee.

Peter was due at Daniel’s office at 11:00 to discuss the investments he inherited. Alfred offered to drive him but Peter opted to walk. Upon arrival at the office he was graciously greeted by Daniel who explained that the top investment analysist in the office would go over his portfolio with him.

Daniel told Peter that of the five men advisors and brokers Victor was definitely the most talented. Unfortunately, since he was negro he rarely had an opportunity to work directly with a client.

Daniel called Victor on the intercom and told him Peter was ready for the review. Victor entered Daniel’s office who said, “I would like you to meet Victor Hermoso, the star performer, other than me (as he laughed) of the firm. Victor, Peter Smith.” Peter was stunned by the beauty of this young man. His skin color was almost ebony, one of the blackest negros Peter had ever met. When they shook hands Peter felt a special warmth in Victor’s small warm hands.

They went to Victor’s office and for the next hour he explained in terms that Peter understood each investment. He made what appeared very sound suggestions concerning buying and selling various investments. All during their meeting Peter knew there was something about Victor that was very familiar but he could not determine what exactly. After Victor had finished his presentation and answered all of Peter’s questions he went to the door to his office and stood firmly in front of it. Victor said “You know we have met.” With that he undid his belt and dropped his pants. Peter immediately recognized the smooth abdomen. Today Victor / Victoria was wearing frilly and lacy white panties.

Since it would be impossible for anyone to enter the office with Victor / Victoria standing in front of the door Peter confidently walked over to him and gently rubbed his hand over the smooth abdomen then reached into the panties and stroked the hardening dick. He got on his knees and licked Victor’s smooth balls and smooth shaft. He then swallowed the shaft. Victor whispered, “Not yet. Please stand.” Victor then kneeled and lowered Peter’s pants. He took Peter’s now hard and dripping dick into his mouth. Peter told him to take it easy or he would explode. Victor replied that that was the plan. In less than a minute Victor was swallowing while fisting himself and shooting his load on the floor. Victor then told Peter that if he ever had any concerns about his investments to call him or better come down to Georgia to have his needs taken care of.

A half hour later Peter was riding with Ollie on the way to the Atlanta airport. He could hardly wait to give Tom a hands on demonstration of all he had learned in Georgia. He carried his copy of Alfred’s first novel to read at the airport and on the flight.

………………………………….

Peter leaned back in his seat on the Super Constellation enroute from Atlanta to New York LaGuardia airport where he would catch a flight to Columbus. Exhausted from the fun filled active night and long session with Victor discussing his inheritance he closed his eyes and thought about what had transpired in the 48 hours since he had departed Columbus for Atlanta. First coming to mind were the men: older handsome Daniel, erotic chocolate Alfred and cute ebony Victoria / Victor as well as fun Ollie. These thoughts were overpowered by the realization that he was now a rich man. The total inheritance was about $100,000. As Victor had explained since this amount included two buildings in Athens the actual amount might be more or less since the exact value of the buildings could not be determined. However, he believed that the appraisal used for estate valuation represented a fair if not conservative value for the buildings. The buildings were approximately one half of the estate with the balance invested in stocks and a few bonds. ($1,000,000 or more in 2016 would be the approximate value of $100,000 in 1963 - see Note)

He suddenly realized ‘I am a rich man, better yet, we are a rich family: me and my man, me and my wife, my man’s wife and her woman, my wife – WOW the four of us are rich. We are all 24 or 25 years of age. I am progressing with my PhD, Tom has a great future with Olentangy Insurance, Louise will start her PhD and is working, Ann has a future in teaching while being a new mother. As soon as I get home the four of us will have a long discussion about our future. LIFE IS GOOD.’

He felt someone shaking his shoulder. He had fallen asleep. The stewardess was waking him in preparation of landing in New York. Since he had a three hour layover until his flight to Columbus he decided to treat himself to the best meal he could find at the airport. After his less than elegant dinner he boarded the flight to Columbus. It was nearly midnight when the flight arrived. Tom was waiting for him. They formally shook hands as men should then one rubbed his nose while the other pulled his ear (as they had done in high school when passing in the hall) and each smirked. On the drive home he began to tell Tom all his adventures in detail. By the time they arrived home Peter was exhausted and almost asleep. Tom put him to bed, quickly sucked him off (more for his pleasure than Peter’s) jerked off and then cuddled with his man as they slept intertwined.

The next morning Peter told Ann and Louise that they needed to have a serious discussion about his inheritance. He asked Ann to please prepare a gourmet dinner. He and Peter would supply the appetizer wine and dessert. Peter was out of class at 3:00 in the afternoon. First he visited the Kroger Supermarket near their bus stop and bought jars of chili sauce and grape jelly, three tins of Vienna Sausage (little hotdogs), specialty cheeses and crackers. Then at the nearby bakery purchased a decadent chocolate cake.

At home Peter made the Cocktail Hotdogs, a favorite of the 1960s. He heated the jelly and chili sauce in a pan and added a small amount of chili powder. He added the Vienna sausages and kept the mixture warm until happy hour. The cheese was arranged on a plate with the crackers. Tom brought home two bottles of Champaign.

As the four of them toasted to the friendship of JB, Peter began to explain his inheritance. He had received about $100,000 in investments. While very little was in cash he could if he desired sell some of the stocks or bonds. While the investments would probably grow in value he would also receive about $4,000 a year income. This could be taken or reinvested. Peter explained that he considered this inheritance not his but for all of theirs. He explained that they needed to make long range plans. They discussed their current and future financial situation. Tom’s salary was comfortable. Louise would soon leave her teaching position and either begin graduate school full time and / or have a baby. Ann would probably not work full time for a few years as they hoped to have another child. Peter had a small stipend as a graduate assistant. He would hopefully complete his PhD in about two years and then find full time employment either at a university or in private industry. Uncle Will had insisted on paying all of their education costs. He was fully aware that Louise planned to go to graduate school full time, that Peter would be in school full time two more years, that Tom was in an evening MBA program mostly financed by Olentangy Insurance and that Ann planned to begin a master’s in education and return to teaching in a few years.

After a long discussion they decided that they could live on Tom’s salary plus the $4,000 income from the estate since Uncle Will was paying their education costs. There would be more children and sometime in the future they would probably buy two homes. Most likely they would buy homes next to each other. With children they realized at some point Tom and Ann would live and sleep together as would Peter and Louise. They would not put their children in the situation of telling their friends “Oh, my daddy sleeps with another man and my mommy has a big bed in the house next door and sleeps with a woman. They realized this change of sleeping arrangements would have to take place in a couple of years. They also knew that Tom and Peter as well as Ann and Louise would have significant quality time with their lover. They would work it out!

Value of $100,000 of 1963 in 2016. Based on Dow Jones Average: 1963 / 2016 773 / 16000 – The $100,000 as stock investments would be worth over $2,000,000. Consumer Price index 1963 / 2016 30.6 / 237 The purchasing power of $100,000 in 1963 would be about $800,000 in 2016. Wage Index 1963 / 2016 Average wage $4,395 / $46,481 Earning $100,000 in 1963 would be equal to earning over $1,000,000 in 2016. Depending on the calculations $100,000 in 1963 would be equal to somewhere between $800,000 and $2,000,000 in 2016.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for the new chapter--Alfred's novel sounds like a real Peyton Place. :)
I'm a bit confused about Victoria--is this in preparation for surgery to become fully female, or is he/she a hermaphrodite with genitalia of both sexes? I may be off if the breasts are artificial and not real. Couldn't tell from the narration.
More please!

Link to comment
On 05/31/2016 10:09 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Thanks for the new chapter--Alfred's novel sounds like a real Peyton Place. :)

I'm a bit confused about Victoria--is this in preparation for surgery to become fully female, or is he/she a hermaphrodite with genitalia of both sexes? I may be off if the breasts are artificial and not real. Couldn't tell from the narration.

More please!

Victor is all man. The breasts are man breasts with padding when he is Victoria.

Link to comment

Thanks for the last two chapters. You seem to explore so many permutations of the underground world before Stonewall. Thanks again.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..