Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 6,540 Words
  • 1,974 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 36. Chapter 36 A Weekend at the Baths

Comment

History was made in Cleveland when ‘Club Bath’ opened in 1965, the first of a chain of 42 gay bath houses across USA and Canada – see end note. Since the gay bath house experience often includes nonstop sex, this chapter is mostly sex. If the repetition is too much then skim to near the end. DO NOT MISS the last few paragraphs where Will meets Vladek. The tale of Vladek’s coming of age from 1920s Moscow to Cleveland is told in the recently published book at gayauthors Russia – My Home. Boys of the 1950s will continue after the story of Vladek is completed.

.....................................................

Keith Kleman told Tom about a new ‘gay club’ that had recently opened in Cleveland called Club Baths. He suggested a boys’ weekend at the Baths and the farm in Seville. On Friday Keith arranged a meeting in Wooster with an agent and asked Tom’s boss if he could take him along. Actually there was no meeting, just an excuse by Keith to get an early start on their adventure. They departed the office at lunch time and picked up Peter at the university. By 5:00 they had arrived at the new bathhouse in Cleveland.

None of them knew exactly what to expect as this was a new adventure for all. A friend of Keith’s had told him about his experience there but it was hard for Keith to understand just exactly what happened. They entered the building. There was a small room with a counter attended by a handsome man in his late 20s. Keith told the attendant that they had heard this was a men’s club and that the three of them were interested in relaxing and using the sauna and steam room. The young man asked how they had heard about the club and Keith told him a friend had visited a couple of weeks ago and had told him how much he had enjoyed relaxing there. It was apparent the attendant wanted to make sure the men realized this was a gay club where men could be with men. However the attendant had to be careful about what he said but appeared satisfied that these three men: one older and distinguished, two hot guys in their 20s knew what they were getting into. Keith paid for the memberships and admissions. Each was given a towel and key to a room. The attendant then gave a brief description of the services available in the club. Each guest either had a private room with a bed where they could relax or use of a locker. The rooms all had key locks and could also be locked from the inside. There was a steam room, sauna and small whirl pool for rest and relaxation. He also explained that there were some open areas with places to lay down where they could relax. There was also a snack area with vending machines for soda and candy. Coffee was also available in this area. He suggested the men go to their rooms, undress and explore the club

Keith handed a package to Tom and went to his private room saying “I hope there are enough supplies in here for the evening.” Although Peter and Tom had separate rooms they decided to undress in the same room and then begin their exploration. Tom unlocked the door and was surprised at the smallness of the room. It contained a narrow built in bed to the right with a thin mattress covered with a sheet. The room was the depth of the bed. To the left of the bed was a narrow walkway less than two feet wide. At the far end of the walkway there was a small shelf even with the bed. The boys stripped and were standing in the small room dick to dick. They both immediately got hard but resisted the temptation of a quickie as they wanted to see what and more important who the club had to offer. Remembering the package Tom opened it and found two boxes each with 12 rubbers and four tubes of lube. While laughing he said “Do you think there is enough here to take care of us for the evening.” He dropped the bag on the bed and took Peter’s hand as they exited the room. Wrapping the towels around their waists they left the small room and Tom locked the door placing the key holder on his wrist.

The first room with an open door they passed had a very fat man of indeterminate age on his stomach with his head at the far wall. His legs were spread and his ass was fully exposed. There was a can of Crisco lying on the bed next to his ass. Both boys looked with amusement and their pumped up dicks began to deflate. The door of the next room was closed. However, moans of pleasure and the crack of slaps emanated through the door. In the next open room a man at least 60 years with a slight pot belly was standing stroking his average cut dick. The boys smiled and continued down the hall.

There were more rooms down a hall to the left and a door marked sauna straight ahead. They decided to check out the sauna. Against the back wall of the small sauna were two rows of benches, one high and one low. Two average looking men in their 40s or 50s were sitting on the high bench, each with a towel around their waist. Tom and Peter sat on the lower bench wrapped tightly in their towels. They were not sure of the protocol so just sat and sweated for a couple of minutes. An attractive tall guy probably in his 30s entered the sauna and sat next to Peter. As he sat his towel fell open exposing his fine cut soft dick. He shifted and gently pressed his leg against Peter’s who just sat there not resisting. The guy then scratched his balls and briefly played with his dick. As his leg pressed against Peter’s he placed his hand on his own leg with the side of the hand brushing Peter’s. Peter sat still. He then placed his hand on Peter’s towel covered leg. Peter sat still. The guy reached under Peter’s towel and gently rubbed his balls. Peter sat still. Then Peter reached down and moved his towel exposing his dick that was standing at full attention. The guy began to stroke Peter. Meanwhile Tom had watched with pleasure and his dick still towel covered was now hard and straining against the towel. Tom reached over and placed his hand over the hand stroking Peter. The men on both sides of Peter played with his dick and balls. Finally, Peter reached down and said, “That feels too good, please stop. I’m close and want to save myself a while longer.” He pushed away Tom’s and the guy’s hands. He then reached over and played with the guy’s dick and balls. The guy leaned over and kissed Peter on the ear telling him he needed to cool off but would gladly continue later. He left the sauna. Tom and Peter looked over their shoulders at the two men on the bench higher behind them. Both had opened their towels. One was leaning over sucking the other. Tom reached up and began stroking the dick of the sucker. He made no resistance and just spread his legs a little wider indicating his acceptance of the hand job. Soon the guy being sucked began moaning and gyrating. Obviously he was cuming in the mouth of his seatmate. Tom continued to jerk off the sucker who soon shot a load that landed in Tom’s hand and on the lower bench. Both sweaty boys decided to leave the sauna and find the showers.

While the two showered a young slim boy about 5’ 6” (about 1.66 m) tall entered and turned on the shower next to Tom. He smiled at Tom and Peter and began sensually soaping himself. “Hi, I’m Phil, haven’t seen you guys here before. Welcome to Club Cleveland.” He then turned around and began soaping his ass. He moved backwards as his ass moved toward Tom’s now hardening dick. He moved back again and Tom’s dick rubbed the young boy’s lower back. The boy turned around and his small five inch (13 cm) dick stood straight up under Tom’s dick now against the boy’s belly button. The boy got on his knees and easily swallowed Tom’s swollen dick.

While neither Tom nor Peter had a special interest in young guys Phil was turning them both on. He had to be at least 18 years of age as there was a sign at the door clearly indicating only men 18 and older were allowed to enter. This small blond boy had smooth pure white skin and looked much younger than the required 18 years of age. He was hairless except for a short haircut, a small tuft of hair over his dick and to Peter’s pleasure he discovered later almost no armpit hair. Being blond what hair he had was almost not noticeable. Tom pulled the boy to his feet and said, “Why don’t you come to our room. My buddy and I would like to get to know you better.”

“Do you mean I will have the pleasure of two hot dudes. This is my lucky day!”

The three dried off and walked down the corridor to the room. As they walked down the hall they passed Keith talking to a beautiful milk chocolate colored man with muscular arms and legs. His handsome face was whispering something in Keith’s ear. Both men were smiling and both had significant toweled covered bulges. Keith looked at his friends as they passed, winked and gave them a heads up as he inspected the twink accompanying them.

As soon as they entered the room the three dropped their towels and three hard dicks popped out. The boy suggested that Tom and Peter stand against the wall. He sat on the bed and first swallowed Tom’s dick snuggling his nose tight against Tom’s hairy thatch. After a few strokes he did the same to Peter. Tom then pushed the boy down onto the bed and began sucking him. The small dick was no challenge but the boy’s enthusiasm made up for his lack of size. Meanwhile Peter leaned over and joyfully licked and slightly bit the boy’s nearly hairless armpits. Obviously the boy enjoyed the pit attention as he moaned with pleasure. Young Phil then pushed Tom away. “As good as that feels what I really want is to feel your cock in me. I want both of your cocks in me”. He then rolled over onto his stomach, spread his legs and said “Do you like what you see. Actually it will feel much better than it looks if that is possible.”

Tom wanted to stare into the angelic boy’s eyes as he fucked so the muscular strong Tom easily flipped Phil over onto his back. Meanwhile Peter was opening a condom and getting the lube ready. Tom kneeled between Phil’s legs putting them on his shoulders totally exposing the delightful young ass. As Peter reached over to roll the rubber on Tom’s hard as steel dick Phil said, “I want to feel your dick in me totally. A rubber is not necessary, just shove it in.”

Tom replied as Peter rolled it on his shaft, “Sorry buddy. Our rule is ‘no glove, no love’.” Actually Tom and Peter rarely used rubbers. On their drive from Columbus Keith had lectured them on ‘safe sex’ and the possible problems of screwing around with strangers.

Tom was concerned about impaling this slight, young man with his above average dick. He thought to himself ‘better that I am going first and loosening him up - Peter’s massive tool could cause serious damage.’ Assuming he would need to carefully get the boy ready Tom was surprised when his lubed dick easily glided in with absolutely no resistance. He pumped for a while until he came close. He then pulled out and Peter easily slid in his large piece of equipment. Peter fucked him gently then realizing the boy wanted more began slamming his dick in hard, pulling it all the way out and then thrusting it in as deep as possible. When he came close he pulled out.

Phil laying on his back then said, “Let’s do my specialty. “You big man” pointing to Peter “Lay on your back.” Phil then laid on Peter with his back against Peter’s chest. He then moved down and slid Peter’s big, hard dick in his willing hole. Then he looked Tom in the eye and said, “Now my man, slide in with your buddy, dick against dick filling my man hole with both.”

Tom was confused. He finally realized Phil wanted to have both his and Peter’s dicks in him. He was reluctant but Phil just looked him in the eye and said, “man, shove it in!” Tom applied more lube to his hard dick and very gently pressed it against Phil’s hole. He did not want to hurt the young man who apparently wanted the double fuck. He slowly pushed in and soon his dick was against Tom’s dick inside the boy. He began gently moving in and out.

“Harder” Phil insisted. As instructed Tom pumped harder. Because of his position Peter was unable to move. However, he did feel the pressure of his lover’s dick sliding next to his. Tom lost control and soon started to bang as hard as possible. Phil squealed with pleasure. Tom felt his dick blasting and filling the rubber. The pressure of Tom’s pulsating dick brought Peter to the edge and he shot into his rubber immediately after Tom unloaded. Tom didn’t want to crush the boy and Peter so he pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed. Phil reached for Tom’s dick and pulled the cum filled rubber off. He then easily slid it on his little dick. Lying on his back with Peter still in him Phil jerked off wearing Tom’s cum filled rubber. The young man shot another load into the rubber and leaned back against Peter who was sliding out of Phil’s ass. The boy rolled off of Peter and sat next to Tom. As he tipped the rubber up and drank the double load he said,“Well, that was fun men. Let’s do it again sometime. Welcome to Club Cleveland.” With that he got up, opened the door and walked out of the room wiggling his happy ass.

Tom and Peter were in a state of disbelief. Fucking the young twink was fun. Double fucking him was an experience they could have never imagined. Peter, with the rubber still on his dick, continued to imagine the pleasure of his dick rubbing against Tom’s inside of Phil. Tom slid the rubber off of Peter saying “Sorry friend, I am in no mood right now to drink the elixir of love as little Phil did.

After a ten minute rest following their double fuck Tom and Peter decided to head for the showers and continue to explore this amazing place.

At the end of a dark hall they found a room with low platforms. Later they learned it was called the ‘orgy room’. Kieth was on his back on one of the platforms. The handsome milk chocolate colored man had Keith’s legs on his shoulder as he fucked him. Behind the black man was an ordinary looking white guy about 50 years old with a slightly above average dick apparently waiting to fuck Keith. Knowing Keith’s proclivities Tom and Keith knew Keith most likely would enjoy the second fuck. The black man pumped harder and faster – his body spasmed as he obviously exploded a load into Keith’s happy ass. As soon as the black man pulled out the other man moved in. He had been stroking his dick and it was hard and ready. However, he was not wearing a rubber. As he placed his dick against Keith’s ready ass Tom moved in and said, “Sorry buddy, but no fucking my friend without a rubber.”

The guy looked at Tom and said, “Hey, I’m ready, his ass is willing, mind your own business.”

To which Tom replied, “He is my friend. I know his ass is willing, but without a rubber you will not go there, understand. Now you just wait while my friend gets a rubber, then you can do it.” Peter left and soon returned with rubbers and lube. He unwrapped the rubber and rolled it on the guy’s dick. He then applied some lube. “Go for it.”

As Keith was fucked Tom and Peter sat next to him on each side. Tom leaned in and kissed Keith. Their lips locked. Then Keith whispered in Tom’s ear, “My ass is getting sore and my dick is sorer from waiting. Please get me off.”

“Happy to oblige.” Tom leaned in and began sucking Keith’s pulsating dick as the guy fucked him. Within seconds Keith shot a massive load down Tom’s throat. Luckily the fucker came at the same moment. Tom kissed Peter as they shared Keith’s juice.

Keith, Tom and Peter headed for the showers and playfully helped each clean their dicks. Both Tom and Peter soaped up and made a special effort to clean Keith’s rear end which he willingly pointed to each. Keith stated he needed a rest. The boys walked him to his room. They then continued their exploration of the club.

At a table in the vending machine area the man they had played with in the shower was sitting drinking a coke. Peter told Tom he would go back to the room for change so they could have cokes and snacks. As Tom sat down the man said, “So, anything happening today?” Tom told him about the experience with the little twink explaining they were not really into that type of guy except he sure had a cute and willing ass. Peter returned and bought cokes and chips for both. The man stated, “You have met ‘Fill me up – Phil’, the unofficial welcome wagon of Club Cleveland. He attempts to take on all newbies. That was the first time I heard of his taking a double fuck. But with all his experience I am not surprised. Tall / short, old / young, trim / fat, black / white – as soon as he sees a new man he offers his cute ass, but he only does it once then off to a new conquest. At some point in time he will bottom for every gay top in Cleveland.” As their new friend said this both boys thought about Fill me up Phil’s parting statement “Well, that was fun men. Let’s do it again sometime. Welcome to Club Cleveland.” Were they the exception?

“By the way, my name is Jake. I’m ready for some loving. Would you guys like to come, and I really mean cum, to my room?”

Peter and Tom introduced themselves. “Then Tom said, “My friend here needs a manly fuck. Would that interest you?”

“Absolutely” replied Jake with a smile on his face. Tom then asked if Jake had rubbers and lube. “Absolutely” replied Jake. “Wouldn’t leave home without a supply of both.”

The three went to Jakes small room. Jake sat on the bed and asked both Tom and Peter to stand against the wall. He sucked each until they were close. Then Peter kneeled on the bed. Standing Jake rolled on a rubber and lubed his dick and Peter’s hole. Tom got on the small bed and placed his head next to Peter’s. He then reached up and turned Peter’s face so they were facing each other as Jake pounded Peter. Tom moved his lips to Peter’s and they were soon deep throating each other’s tongues as Jake rammed in and out of Peter. Jake soon gave out a cry of ecstasy as he filled the rubber pleasuring Peter’s willing ass. As Jake pulled out Tom stood reaching down and gently rolling Peter so he was on his back with his head at the head of the bed. After placing Peter’s legs on his shoulders Tom leaned in and again deep throat kissed his lover. Still kissing, he gently shoved his uncovered dick into Peter. They continued to kiss as Tom thrusted until he felt his man juice starting to erupt. He quickly but gently pulled out shooting his load on Peter’s hard dick. Then still kissing his lover he reached down and wrapped his hand around Peter’s cum covered dick bringing him to completion. Tom collapsed onto his man. They laid together for a few minutes while Jake stood admiring the obvious love emanating between these two men. Tom stood, pulled Peter to his feet and the three men hugged. Their deflated dicks pressed against each other as the man juice on Peter’s stomach oozed onto the others’. The three went to the shower area.

Tom and Peter returned to their room and laid down together and rested.

After a fifteen minute rest they decided to see what they could see. Placing their towels around their waists they walked down the hall. At the steam room they removed their towels placing them on hooks near the door. Since the room was nearly dark and filled with hot mist they could only see general outlines of other men in the room. As Tom moved through the room a seated man pulled him over and began playing with and then sucking his dicks. Tom did not resist. He grabbed Peter’s hand and then pulled him next to him. With one arm around Peter he used the other arm to push the suckers face to Peter’s hardening dick. After a few moments Peter whispered in Tom’s ear, “This is nice but I like to see what is happening. Let’s move on.” They left the steam room and took brief showers.

They walked down various halls and ended in the orgy room. They joined a group of guys sucking each other. Finally Peter and Tom let two guys suck them off for their third cuming of the day. After Quick showers they decided to check on Keith. They knocked on his door and said, “Hey, it’s us.” Keith opened the door of his small room. He was standing at the edge of the bed fucking Fill me up Phil. Keith told them as he continued to fuck the twink who was on his knees on the bed, “This cute boy stopped by. While fucking is not normally my thing this boy nicely asked me to take care of him.” Peter and Tom stood on each side of Keith as he continued to fuck. They put their arms around Keith and moved with his thrusts. Soon Keith pounded harder as he filled the rubber in the cute twink’s ass. As the boys expected when Keith pulled out the boy rolled over and took the cum filled rubber off Keith’s softening dick. Phil laid on his back and slid the rubber onto his dick. As he started to pump himself Peter reached down and began finger fucking the young man. First he used one finger, then two then three of his extra large fingers (note when Peter bought gloves he had to carefully try them on as frequently even an extra large was not big enough for his big hand.) As Peter thrust his three large fingers deep into Phil the young man moaned “Yes, yes, harder, harder.” Peter had never three finger fucked before and would have been concerned about harming Phil if he hadn’t remembered the ease at which Phil took their two dicks a short while earlier. Phil shot his load into the already cum filled rubber. He pulled it off and smiled at the three men. As he walked out of the room he again said, “Well, that was fun men. Welcome to Club Cleveland.” Then added “I definitely want another double from you two studs,” as he smiled at Tom and Peter.

The three agreed they had had enough fun for the night. After quick showers they were soon on the road driving to the farm. They had called Uncle Will the day before asking if they could stay over Friday night with a late arrival. They knew Uncle Will would say yes as he did.

………………………….

The next morning, Saturday, at breakfast they told Will in detail all the adventures they had each had the previous evening. The three decided to return to the ‘Baths’ that afternoon. They asked Will to accompany them. When he hesitated they stated they would not take ‘no’ for an answer. They told Will that if he refused they would tie him up and carry him to the ‘Baths’. Then they would tie him with his ass up in the orgy room and put a vacancy sign on his ass. With a twinkle in his eye Will replied that he was tempted to say ‘no’ just to get the abuse they promised but that it would probably be better if he went willingly.

They arrived at the Baths early in the afternoon. Few men were there. Peter took Will on a tour. They encountered ‘Fill me up Phil’ in the orgy room resting alone while waiting for whatever. Peter introduced Will to Phil and suggested the cute twink come to room 14, Will’s, in about ten minutes for the initiation fuck. Phil replied, “Your wish is my ass’s command.”

They found Tom in the sauna and Peter asked him to come to Will’s room and he would explain his plan. Peter then suggest that since he knew Will did not want to cum soon after arriving he do a fake cuming with Phil. He then asked Will if he wanted to fuck the twink in private or if he wanted the two of them to stay. Will replied that while the twink was cute he probably would prefer Tom and Peter stay for a possible foursome so Will was not pressured to perform solo. Peter than suggested that they take out a rubber and unroll it part way and fill it with lube. Then when Phil got on the bed with his ass up they would slide the lube filled rubber on Will. He would fuck as long as he wanted and when he had had enough do cuming spasms and moans. When he pulled out he would need to hold the rubber tightly against the base of his dick so he would not just slide out leaving the rubber in Phil’s ass. Phil would most likely slide the rubber off Will and put it on. Peter had noted that Phil always inspected the cum in the rubber before placing it on his dick. He would see the jizz which was actually just a lot of lube in Will’s rubber, put it on a jerk off and cum. He would not suspect that Will was saving himself for later. So, everybody would be happy.

Phil soon arrived at their room. He sat on the bed and began sucking Will to get him ready. Tom and Peter were on each side of Will and caressed his body centering on the nipples which they knew were a special spot for Will. Soon Will was rock hard and as expected Phil got on the bed on his knees ass up ready for a fuck from the new guy. Peter pulled and rolled the lube filled rubber onto Will’s dick. Realizing that at his age, 70 years, he would probably only cum once that afternoon Will he did not want to use his single shot on this twink. He fucked for a few minutes and then started to pant. He grabbed Phil’s sides and leaned in and thrust harder. Finally he moaned loudly and pretended to almost pass out. He did a double thumbs up so the boys would know he was OK. He then carefully pulled out holding the rubber so it would move with his dick and not slide off and stay inside Phil. The twink flipped onto his back, reached for the rubber. He held it up and appreciable noted the cum (actually lube) it contained. He smiled, slide it on his dick and as expected jerked off. Again Peter reached down and three finger fucked him. Phil shot his load into the rubber. He pulled it off and smiled at the three men. As he walked out of the room he again said, “Well, that was fun men. Welcome to Club Cleveland.” Then added “I definitely want another double from you two studs. How about if we do it soon. Just give me some time to rejuvenate, maybe 30 minute, as he smiled at Tom and Peter.

The boys then found Keith and told him they were going to double fuck the twink again and invited him to watch. They told him they planned to do it in the orgy room so anyone could see the show.

About a half hour later Tom and Peter roamed the halls and found Phil sitting in a lounge area playing with himself. They suggested they go to the orgy room for the double. Fill me up Phil readily accepted the opportunity to show all his ability to please two men. Keith, Will and three other men were in the orgy room. Phil sucked both Peter and Tom to get them started. Each then rolled on a rubber. Keith was holding the tube of lube and generously greased each boy’s dick and Phil’s ass. Peter laid on his back on the platform and Phil placed his ass over Peter’s rock hard dick and slowly slid down finally sitting on Peter with his back to Peter’s face. Phil leaned back and Tom moved in. Gently he slid his dick in next to his lover’s. Both above average in length and girth dicks were impaling the young but very experienced ass. Tom began pumping. As awkward as the position was he delighted in the feeling of the tight ass but even greater pleasure from the feeling of his dick rubbing against his lover’s. He came close then stopped. He pulled completely out and then gently pressed back in. He pulled out again but this time pushed in hard. A third time he pulled out and then rammed in as fast and hard as he could. Phil screamed in pleasure. Five more times he pulled completely out and rammed in rubbing against his lover’s and penetrating as far as possible. On the last thrust he exploded. He thought he was going to pass out from the sensation. Tom pulled out and slid off the rubber. He pulled it over Phil’s hard dick. With Tom out Phil was able to move up and down. Phil rode Peter with deep thrusts and then almost completely pulling out as he jacked himself. Peter shot his load and Phil kept on riding and pumping. Finally Phil filled Tom’s cum filled rubber with his own juice. He rolled off Peter and onto his side in total exhaustion. “Shit, That was the BEST FUCK EVER the little guy shouted. One of the spectators pulled off the twink’s rubber and licked him clean.

After a quick shower the boys returned to their room and soon fell asleep in each other’s arms. Tom woke about a half hour later. He gently kissed his lover who also woke up. They held each other and rubbed together, hard dick to hard dick. They decided to explore some more. As they passed Will’s room they noticed the door was slightly open. Peter pushed it full open and noted Will was sitting on the bed, a towel around his waist, with an incredibly handsome naked man probably in his 40s with a perfect half hard uncut dick. “Hi boys. I would like to introduce my friend, Vladek. No need to introduce yourselves as I have told him all about you both. That’s Peter in front and Tom behind. Vladimir, he told me his friends call him Vladek, is a Russian with an extremely interesting background.”

With his hand on Will’s knee and a look of passion in his eyes Vladek replied “Everybody’s life is interesting especially your Uncle’s.”

“Are you boys having a good time?” Will asked.

“So many men, so little time,” Peter replied. “We will see you later.”

As they walked away Peter said to Tom, “That Russian Adonis seems attracted to Uncle Will. Will is a hot man for his age. But doesn’t it seem a little strange that someone who could have anyone here at the baths is cuddling a man his father’s age. By any man at the baths I include myself. Just a brief look at that exquisite uncut dick of perfection got my bones stirring. Of course you know how much I relish a natural dick” as he patted Tom’s towel covered dick. “I hope his intentions are as wholesome as his body. I wouldn’t want some hot guy to take advantage of Will. Let’s check up on them later.”

The boys headed to the steam room where they found hot moist bodies with hot moist lips willing to get their hot moist cocks rise to the occasion. Each of them soon had a seated guy take their cocks. The boys stopped the sucking before cuming. They wanted more than a quickie in the hot room. Soon Peter was on his knees with his hot moist lips pleasuring a long thin dick. He had it completely down his throat when the guy grabbed his head and pulled it tight against him while depositing his load against Peter’s tonsils. Peter could not breath and started to get light headed from not breathing in the hot steam room. Finally, the guy released Peter. Already on his knees Peter leaned into a bench in the hot room and caught his breath. Tom sat on the bench and held his man. He then guided Peter to the showers. The shower revived him. For the next hour they roamed the halls, orgy room and occasionally stopped in a room. They fucked, sucked and each fired loads twice: once each in a willing bottom and once each by hand on a guy laying in the orgy room inviting all to cum on him.

They found Keith and told him they were ready to return to the farm anytime. Keith replied he was drained and was willing to go or take a nap. Peter knocked on Will’s door. They heard movement in the room. Will answered the door wearing a towel. Vladek was on his back, naked with his almost hard dick as inviting as before. Peter said “hi” to Vladek and asked Uncle Will how soon he wanted to return to the farm. Will told him he and Vladek were going out for dinner and that Vladek would drive him to the farm later. “Thank you for bringing me here.” With those words Will closed the door.

…………………………….

As they entered the farm house after returning from the baths the phone was ringing. Tom answered, said “OK, see you tomorrow.” He hung up. “That was Uncle Will. He told me he is staying overnight with Vladek who will bring him to the farm tomorrow.”

Peter replied, “That is strange. Uncle Will has the right to live his own life, but? I just hope the Russian does not see him as a ‘Sugar Daddy’ to be exploited. There’s nothing we can do know. We don’t know his phone number and don’t know exactly where he is. Hopefully we’ll get an explanation tomorrow. What do you thing Keith?”

“I agree it looks strange. Will is probably older than the Russian’s father. Will is a hot man for his age. I would not think a hottie like Vladek would be lusting for him, a 70 year old guy. Let’s hope he is not a gold digger and Will is compensating for the death of JB. All we can do is wait until tomorrow.”

Tom and Peter got up early Sunday and took care of the cows. They returned to bed and both promptly went back to sleep. They finally got up around 10:00. Between the never-ending sex of the previous day and concern for Uncle Will neither was in the mood for even a quickie. They found Keith in the kitchen with a pot of coffee reading the Sunday Cleveland Plain Dealer he had purchased at a newsstand in Seville. He had also found a dozen donuts. They all three read the paper and waited. Just before noon a car pulled into the driveway.

“Good morning my friends. What a beautiful day it is. Now, let me introduce with his clothes on Dr. Vladimir Melnikov or Vladek. Dr. Melnikov is an Assistant Professor of Russian and German at Western Reserve University. He has many talents and an interesting life story.”

“It is a pleasure to meet all of you. Will has told me interesting stories about each of you. I have a confession to make. We are all different. Ever since I was a little boy I have been fascinated by older men. I remember at the age of six watching men shower. This memory of forty years ago is as vivid in my mind today as if it happened yesterday. Your Uncle is an extraordinary sexy man. Not a sexy man for his age but a sexy man of all ages. While I would not throw any of the three of you out of bed and I would enjoy an encounter with such handsome men for a long loving session I prefer a mature man just like Will.”

Will then interrupted, “I know you would enjoy hearing Vladek’s fascinating story. Born in Moscow in 1920 to a handsome streetcar operator, became proficient in the German language, worked with Soviet Intelligence during the war both in Russia and Berlin, found his way to USA, Cleveland and Western Reserve University. I am going to open a bottle of wine and bring out cold beer as Vladek begins his story.”

…………………………….

Readers: Vladek’s story certainly is interesting. I started to add it as the next chapter and then realized it should be a book in itself. I suggest you now read Vladek’s story, Russia - My Home. The first chapter has been published. Boys of the 1950s will continue after Vladek’s story is completed.

Vladek is based on a Russian I met at Yamske Banya (straight Baths) in St Petersburg, Russia in March 2016. This beautiful hot guy in his 40s preferred men over 60. I am over 70. I was staying with a friend who had no problem with me hosting this handsome man a few times. Want insight on Russia, send me a message – been there, done that from Moscow to Unlan Ude, Siberia to Murmansk on the Artic Sea and a lot of places between.

The Club was founded in 1965 by John W. Campbell (generally known as "Jack") (born 1932). and two other investors who paid $15,000 to buy a closed Finnish bath house in Cleveland. This location was the first in the chain of Club Baths that at its peak included 42 Clubs in virtually every major US Canadian city. The chain claimed to have at least 500,000 members. Most of the bathhouses were closed in the 1990s either by government agencies or a changing market after charges were made that it contributed to the spread of AIDS. A few locations are open today, 2016. The new Cleveland Club “Flex” is in a former Greyhound Bus Station. Read more at Wikipedia.com.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hm, never been to the baths, and I would have been too shy to do so even in college in the late 70s. By the time I moved into Columbus, AIDS was in full swing and I was glad I never had such free sex. It may have meant a more limited sex life, but I knew my fellow lovers and survived without getting HIV when I lost other friends to it more than once.
I think the Club Baths is still around in Columbus--I saw a couple pics of a newly remodelled space with a gym and everything.
Can't wait to read Vladuc's story!

Link to comment
On 06/25/2016 07:36 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Hm, never been to the baths, and I would have been too shy to do so even in college in the late 70s. By the time I moved into Columbus, AIDS was in full swing and I was glad I never had such free sex. It may have meant a more limited sex life, but I knew my fellow lovers and survived without getting HIV when I lost other friends to it more than once.

I think the Club Baths is still around in Columbus--I saw a couple pics of a newly remodelled space with a gym and everything.

Can't wait to read Vladuc's story!

Just looked at the web site of Club Baths in Columbus - it is between downtown and OSU. The first chapter of Vladek's story Russia - My Home is published. Hope yo enjoy it, Thanks for reading.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..