Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 7,214 Words
  • 2,714 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 7. Chapter 7 Country Air Is Good for the Soul

Sean then directed Tom along various country roads. They eventually turned into a lane that led to a small white house with various farm buildings next to and behind it. There was a car parked next to the house.

A short, stocky, good looking man bounded out of the house and wrapped his arms around Sean as he got out of the car. After a big hug and kiss Sean said, “Boys, meet my friend, Frank. As I told you, we have been friends for over 20 years since we met in seminary.”

As they were introduced Frank hugged each boy who felt very comfortable hugging him back. Hugging was something they had never done except with close female relatives. With Frank it just felt natural. They carried the groceries and overnight bags into the house. Then Sean gave them a brief tour. Upstairs they were shown the bedroom he and Uncle Bob had shared. This room and same bed would be Tom’s and Peter’s. Frank and Sean would have Grandma’s room that now had a new bed and mattress. Sean had told them that Grandma’s old bed had a horsehair mattress from sometime in the mid to late 1800’s.

After the tour Sean suggested that the boys go outside and check out the barn. He told them they were welcome to go anyplace on the farm but asked them not to go too far as Jacob was coming over and he wanted them to meet him.

Tom and Peter put on their winter coats, gloves and hats and went outside. Everything was new to them as neither had ever been on a farm. They entered the side door of the barn and were surprised to see about 15 cows in stalls contently munching on food that appeared to be grass (hay as they learned later). As Tom leaned in to kiss Peter it seemed all 15 cows turned their heads to stare at them. While this was intimidating it did not slow down the growth in each of their crotches. As Tom placed his hand on the back of Peter’s head pulling him to his lips they pushed their hard cocks against each other. A loud MOO behind Peter made them jump. This distraction did not cool them and Peter reached down and unzipped Tom’s fly. He pulled out the hard cock and was just starting to kneel when the door at the far end of the barn opened and Frank called out, “You guys in here? Jacob arrived and would like to meet the good looking men we told him about.”

Tom stepped behind Peter adjusting his pants while calling back, “We were just having a discussion with the cows. We’re coming.” Peter then whispered into Tom’s ear, “Another minute I would have been cuming, not to the house but down your arousing throat.”

They said good bye to the cows telling them they would be back for a full demonstration.

Entering the house they saw Sean and Jacob sitting at the table. There was a fresh pot of coffee percolating. On the table was a plate of fresh made cinnamon buns that they later learned Jacob’s wife had made for their good friend and neighbor. She did not realize how good friends Sean and Frank were to her handsome husband. They knew Jacob was the same age as Bob would have been, about five years older than Sean. Hard work on the farm had toned his body. Although his hands were rough and calloused from hard work they learned later how soft and tender those rugged hands could be. In fact how tender his entire rugged body could be. He was average height about the same as Frank, shorter than Sean, Peter or Tom. With black hair and dark brown penetrating eyes he made each boy shiver a little as he stood and slowly shook their hands. It seemed the eyes were looking at their souls knowing what had almost just happened in the barn. While holding each of their hands he told each how happy he was to meet the handsome young men Sean had told him so much about.

They sat at the kitchen table while Sean got coffee cups and plates for all. He poured coffee and offered fresh cream that Jacob had brought from the morning milking. Sean tore apart the cinnamon rolls placing one on the plates of Frank, Jacob and himself while putting two on Peter’s and Tom’s plate stating growing boys need the extra energy. After small talk while all of the rolls were devoured Sean stated he had an announcement.

“Tom and Peter, for the next three days you are welcome to do whatever you want while visiting the farm. Later we will be helping Jacob in the barn. You are welcome to become ‘farm boys’. But, right now Jacob, Frank and I plan some quality time in the bedroom. You are welcome join us. You are welcome to be spectators. Or, you are welcome to take a walk around the farm or rest in your room. Again, you are welcome to join us. You won’t be expected to participate unless you really want to. The only difference between you young men and us old guys is that we are more experienced. If we do anything that upsets you just leave and forget it. As we told you Frank and I have been together many years. My first tender experience with a man was with Uncle Bob and then Jacob.”

Frank and Jacob reaffirmed Sean’s comments. Both told the boys they were free to do as they pleased: join the men, watch the men or go off on their own. As Sean headed toward the stairs he turned and winked at both Tom and Peter.

As the men disappeared up the stairs Peter said to Tom, “I know you have idolized Father McFadden since you were a little boy. You want to see him naked! You want to touch him. This is true, Right?”

“Yes,” Tom replied. “But this is freaking me out. I want to but I am afraid to. I know he will not reject me. But, this is overwhelming. Will you come up with me?”

“Of course. I have no problem with your infatuation of Father McFadden. He has been your fantasy. If you are worried about how I will react, don’t worry. You and I are best ‘buds’ and I know you want to do this. I don’t believe you are doing it to reject me. You are doing it because you are a horny teenager, just like me. Let’s go up and see what is happening. What we do will be totally spontaneous.”

Tom and Peter went upstairs and looked into Sean’s room. Frank and Jacob were removing Sean’s shirt and undershirt. They then pushed him with his back against the wall. They then raised his arms and taking pieces of rope tied his hands to hooks in the ceiling. Sean gave no resistance. He looked at the boys and smiled. Frank and Jacob then went to him, kissing him and sucking on his nipples and also kissing each other. Sean stared at Tom while Frank and Jacob continued to massage his upper body. The bulge in his pants was getting bigger.

Tom was mesmerized. He walked over to Sean and leaned forward to kiss him. Sean leaned into Tom and their lips met. Sean gently bit Tom’s lips then inserted his tongue in Tom’s mouth. Tom reciprocated. He then put his arms around Sean’s upper body and kept his mouth against Sean’s.

Meanwhile, Peter stared at the four. Tom and Sean kissing and hugging while Frank and Jacob ran their hands over both Tom and Sean. Peter was focused on Sean’s exposed armpits. He walked over and gently rubbed is hand over Sean’s left armpit. Then he leaned in and licked it. The slight sweat enhanced Sean’s man smell. While he licked the armpit his head was against Tom’s. Tom moved away from Sean’s lips and moved toward Peter. Soon the three of them were in a three way kiss with tongues in all mouths. Tom had one arm around Sean and one around Peter. Likewise Peter had his arms around Sean and Tom. Tom pushed Peter down and they were both soon on their knees in front of Sean’s swollen crotch. They both stroked his bulge. Then both worked together to unbutton his pants and pull down the pants and underwear. Sean’s hard uncut dick sprang out. The boys, just inches from it, stared. It was about the same size as Tom’s and Peter’s. Then Tom licked it from one side while Peter did the other. Between licks they kissed each other. They switched back and forth taking its full length in their mouths. The boys felt Frank and Jacob pulling them back.

Frank said, “We need to slow down. Don’t want to end his ecstasy too soon. For a while you can touch anything but his cock. He loves being teased. Don’t you Sean?” as Frank gave his cock a gentle swat. Tom and Peter stood and kissed and caressed Sean. Peter also played with his armpits, both with his mouth and hand.

Frank then said, “You keep Sean on the edge while I help Jacob prepare for the big event. Don’t let him cum, yet.”

Frank then left the room and returned with a hot water bottle filled with warm water. Jacob got naked and laid on the bed on his back spreading his legs. They was a plug at the end of a tube attached to the hot water bottle. Frank inserted the tube into Jacob’s ass and held the rubber bottle high so it would drain into Jacob. When the bottle was empty Jacob got up and ran to the bathroom. They could hear the noise of him purging himself. They then heard the shower running. Jacob returned naked with a half hard dick. His dick was cut and smaller than the others.

Jacob laid on the bed on his back and said, “Now you horny guys – I’m ready, I’m VERY willing, and I am able to take all you fuckers can give me.”

Sean still tied to the wall said, “You’re going to get that Mennonite hole creamed by two Catholics and if you get lucky by young studs: Catholic and Methodist.”

Frank then took off his clothes revealing a hard cut dick that was about the same size as Jacob’s, definitely smaller than Sean’s, Tom’s and Peter’s. Frank reached for a can of Crisco on the night stand. He opened it and put a glob on his dick and then rubbed it on Jacob’s ass. He slowly rubbed inserting a finger up his ass. He then inserted a second finger moving in and out.

Jacob said, “Enough with the finger, shove in your dick.”

Frank then said, “On your knees you fucking farmer!”

Jacob got up and kneeled across the bed so his ass was exposed to the edge of the bed. Frank rubbed his hard dick against Jacob’s hole. He then gently pushed in and held still for a moment.

“OK, go to it, give it to me deep you fucking holy man.” Jacob said.

Frank fucked him gently then gradually harder slapping his ass. After a couple of minutes he pulled out and told Jacob to roll over. With Jacob on his back Frank put his legs over his shoulder exposing his ass. He then started pumping again and soon cried out that he was cuming. Frank quivered and fell forward laying on Jacob’s chest. Frank was panting. “Wow”. He stated and rolled off and laid next to Jacob.

Jacob told the boys to untie Sean. As soon as he was free Sean went over to Frank and deep kissed him. He then placed a glob of Crisco on his dick and shoved forcefully into Jacob. He thrust hard. Then he would pull all but the tip out and gently play with Jacob’s hole. Then after a few moments of teasing shove it in hard. Each time he did this Jacob shuddered and cried “Yes man, you big dicked mackerel snapper (a derogatory expression calling Catholics ‘fish eaters’) – fuck me hard.”

Sean didn’t last long. He was soon spewing his seed into Jacob. After the teasing/torture and hard fuck he almost passed out as he shot his load. Panting he laid on top of Jacob for a short while. He then kissed Jacob and rolled over next to Frank.

Jacob then looked at Tom and Peter and said, “Boys I am still ready, VERY willing and able. Are you going to shove your baby dicks in me?” Calling the teenagers baby dicks was just more dirty talk as the boys had bigger dicks than Jacob.

The boys had not considered this. They just stood there, fully dressed with whopping hardons and both with wet pants from leaking dicks. Sean said, “He’s willing, you are both hard, try it!”

It didn’t take much encouragement for Tom to drop his pants. This was a new experience for him. He was so ready. He just walked over to Jacob, threw his legs on his shoulders and shoved it in hard without using Crisco. If Jacob had not been lubricated by the Crisco and cum of both Frank and Sean it would have been painful for both of them. Tom lasted less than a minute. As soon as he pulled out Peter was ready and just shoved it in and fucked. Like his friend he shot his load in just a few strokes.

As soon as Peter pulled out Frank rolled over and inserted three fingers in Jacob. He then jerked Jacob off until he shot his load covering his face, chest and stomach.

After a few minutes rest Sean suggested they clean up and take naps. All five went to the bathroom. Using the small shower and sink they cleaned each other off. Tom and Peter went to their room and the three men to Sean’s. The naked boys crawled under the covers and were soon asleep spooning, Tom’s dick to Peter’s ass, sharing a pillow. Peter pushed back against Tom and could feel his dick near his ass hole. They woke about an hour later. While this would be as perfect time to share happiness they decided to cool it as they wanted to be ready if there was any more action with the men. Obviously neither was upset with the fucking and were ready for more. They looked into Sean’s bedroom and the bed was empty. They picked their clothes up from the floor and dressed.

The three men were at the kitchen table eating sandwiches and drinking coffee. Frank said, “Did you boys have a nice nap? You look rested and very content.” Make yourself sandwiches. The bread is on the counter and there is baloney and Velveeta (a large block of processed cheese popular in the 1950s) in the refrigerator. Coffee is on the stove or take a cold coke. Jacob was just telling us an interesting story about his 16 year old son. You teenagers are interesting.”

The boys made their sandwiches, got cokes and sat at the table as Jacob continued.

“As I was saying, I was fixing a broken stall rail in your barn when I heard talking outside. I looked out the small barn window and my oldest son, Paul, and his girlfriend, Rachel, were getting off their bicycles. They kissed long and hard. He had his hand on her tit and she was playing with the front of his pants. He took the key out of his pocket and they went into the house. He was walking with his hand squarely on her ass. I stood there for a few minutes not knowing what to do. Those kids are only 16. Paul is a good boy and Rachel a beautiful, bright girl. They are both good students and active in the Church. The kind of kids parents are proud to have. I went to the window and determined they were in the kitchen. I looked in the kitchen window. Paul was leaning against this table. She was kneeling on the floor in front of him undoing his pants. She pulled them down and played with his hard cock. This was the first time I had seen Paul’s cock hard. I must say he is a fine specimen. Actually his cock is bigger than mine. Must have gotten it from his mother’s side of the family. Maybe someday I will see her father’s or brother’s. That is unlikely in this conservative community. She stood up and kissed him while he played with her tits under her blouse. Then she got back on her knees and continued sucking.”

“What should I have done? Actually I was somewhat relieved that she was sucking him and he was not fucking her. This was obviously not the first time as they both were very relaxed about the activity. Finally he let out a yelp, she started to work faster and he vibrated. He came, she swallowed and after taking the cock out of her mouth looked up at him and smiled. She then stood and they kissed. Paul did not seem to have a problem kissing lips covered with his cum.”

“I went back to the barn and thought about how I should approach this. I knew that if I told him to stop or forbid him to see Rachel they would sneak around and do it anyway. As you boys know stopping 16 year old hormones is impossible. I realized that if I discussed this with our minister he would probably call them down and give them a ‘you’re going to hell lecture – a long you’re going to hell lecture’. Even though I was not messing around with girls at that age I was messing with Bob and I know lectures would not stop me. I decided not to tell my wife or Rachel’s parents. Lectures and screaming would not stop them and could drive them to do worse.”

“I walked back my house and told my wife I needed to go to Medina to buy some supplies to repair the cow stall in the barn and asked her if she needed anything. I hoped she would not ask to go with me as I had plans that I did not want to share. I drove to the drug store (pharmacy) north of Medina that I had never visited before. I bought a dozen rubbers (condoms) and some lubricant. After supper I asked Paul if he would help me fix the cow stall in your barn. When we arrived here I told him I wanted to talk to him and that we could go into the house, not the barn. We sat in the living room. I didn’t want to have this talk in the kitchen where Rachel had sucked him off a few hours earlier. I told him that I was in the barn working that afternoon when I heard he and Rachel arrive. I looked out the window and was surprised to see them kissing and that their hands were roving. I then told him I had observed what they had done. I emphasized that I was concerned. I told him that I was relieved that they were not having sexual intercourse. I didn’t think using the term ‘fucking’ was appropriate for a sex talk. I told him that I knew he was aware that what he and Rachel were doing was wrong in the eyes of God and many people. Also told him that it was not unusual for boys and girls his age to have sexual encounters. I also told him that the only way I could stop him would be to lock him in the basement or cut his dick off. When I said this I thought he was going to get up and run away. Then I told him not to worry as I had no intention of doing either.”

“I told him there were some things I would not tolerate. I told him that he was never to have a sexual encounter without the mutual agreement of his partner. He MUST never force himself on anyone. I also told him he should NEVER have a sexual encounter with someone younger than himself. I reminded him that if he either forced himself on someone or did it with a younger person he could be arrested and go to prison. That those were very serious crimes. Note that I did not say girl but kept it to include encounters with boys although I did not suggest that. If that is what he wants he will be able to figure that out himself.”

“I also told him he should never have sex with someone unless he really cares about the person and that he should not have multiple partners. I know, that is not the way I was or am but that was what I had to say. Then I told him that if he ever did have sexual intercourse he must protect himself and the other person. I asked him if he knew about rubbers. He said he did. I asked him if he had any. He said no. I asked him if he knew how to use one. He said he was not sure. All he knew was what guys had talked about. I told him it was very important to have some and know how to use them if he ever became sexually active before marriage. I then opened the bag with the rubbers and lubricant. I told him that I hoped he did not have sex before marriage but that if he did he should be prepared. I told him that if he used one he should first be prepared and have the partner prepared. I explained that he should take his time and massage the girl with his hands and that when she was ready she would be wet down there. He should roll the rubber on before any of the play time, not wait until he is ready to put it in. You know when you get all excited and hard sometimes a little juice oozes out. That little bit of juice might get the girl pregnant so cover up at the beginning. I then explained about using lubricant.”

“I told him to try one out while jerking off. He looked at me like I was some kind of pervert. I said, I assume you do, maybe you call it something else. All boys your age do and all boys assume adults know nothing about it. I did, you do, your sons will, that’s the way it is. I also told him that if he needed more because he lost these, gave some away or hopefully did not use them to ask me and I would get more. It is really stupid that a 16 year old cannot easily buy them. Maybe someday it will happen. I asked him to never tell anyone about our conversation or reveal how he got the rubbers. If anyone asks just say you stole them from your father’s supply in the back of his sock drawer.”

Tom then interrupted saying, “Jacob, check out the gas station men’s room and also men’s rooms in bars, bowling alleys and pool halls. Some of them have rubber machines. If you find any tell your son about them. Then he will not have to come to you for more which he probably doesn’t want to do and probably will not do. Sorry to have interrupted. Please go on with your story.”

Jacob replied, “Thanks, good idea. Actually the story is over. We have not had any more sex discussions. I did tell him that if he ever had a question or concern to talk to me. I reminded him that I was once his age and was not surprised by anything that had happened. I also asked him again to not tell anyone about our discussion. That it was a very private discussion between two men. I know that if our minister and many of the fathers of teenagers knew that I had given Paul rubbers I would probably be tarred and feathered and run out of town.”

Sean said, “Jacob, you are a good father. I know how distraught some young people get over natural, normal sex urges. Some priest and ministers would have acted in a very negative way had they discovered what Rachel and Paul were doing. I have heard some real horror stories about what some teenagers have done after seeking counsel from a priest, rabbi or minister. I do not agree with what the Church teaches. But at least I can be compassionate and reasonable about sex. Tom and I have had discussions that started when he was much younger. I’m not going to break any confidences between a priest and a confused person. But in Tom’s case I don’t believe there is much to hide since he sucked my dick and tortured my tits in front of you all. I do know that if Tom had gone to Father O’Brien he would have been convinced that he was going to hell and would have hated himself every time he jerked off.”

“Amen to that,” Tom said. “I would be a basket case now if I hadn’t had the beneficial guidance of Father McFadden. And, just to show how much I appreciate your good counsel I will tit torture and suck your dick more.” He said with a smirk and wink.

“All I can say is, you are a fast learner,” Sean replied.

“It’s work time,” Jacob announced. “These good men have offered to help me in the barn. And I do mean farm work, no messing around, just good farm work. Then I have to go home and have supper with my family. I will return this evening and if you boys want we can have more fun and games like earlier.”

Sean continued, “Meanwhile, why don’t you boys check out the farm. Walk down to the creek and get some fresh air. We will probably be finished when you get back, if not you can help us. I suggest you keep your dicks in your pants. Hopefully you will need strength and staying power for this evening.”

The boys thanked the men for lunch and enlightenment about horny teenage straight boys. They put on their warm clothes, asked Jacob the direction of the ‘famous’ swimming hole and started their exploration. They walked through the farm fields lightly covered with snow. Walking pressing shoulder to shoulder they passed through a small clump of trees. Simultaneously they turned toward and deep kissed and wrapped their arms around each other. Continuing on they came to the stream and followed it to the swimming hole. It was mostly covered with ice but obviously not thick enough to walk on. They silently sat at the stream side and just stared at the ice. Finally Tom said, “If there is a Heaven we found it. I have never been so happy, content, and relaxed in my life.”

Peter wrapped his arm around Tom and they sat there silently. Then they talked about their experience with Sean, Frank and Jacob that morning. They agreed that they enjoyed it but would prefer to be just the two of them most of the time. They both decided that doing it with others once in a while was fun and interesting. Tom asked Peter about fucking and if he would want to be the receiver. He was not sure he would enjoy it. Peter replied that they would just have to see what happened. He reminded Tom that he had never planned on sucking Tom, it just happened and he really enjoyed it. He also reminded Tom that he had never planned on sucking Peter but one day it just happened and now they both like sharing each other’s cum. Tom stated that during their afternoon nap while spooning he thought of just shoving his hard dick into Peter. Peter replied that he had the same thoughts. That was why he had pushed his ass back against Tom’s hard dick. “I don’t know what my reaction would have been if you had tried to shove it in,” Peter stated.

 

“I think we will have another opportunity this evening,” Tom stated. “Jacob sure seemed to enjoy getting all four dicks. I don’t think I would want that, but getting yours is something I would seriously think about. As we said earlier, we’ll just see what happens.”

After a few moments of silence Peter said, “I really want your dick in my mouth now! It will be at least a couple of hours before we mess around with the guys again and I know we will be hot to trot as soon as it starts. So my friend Stand up and shove your dick down my throat.”

Tom stood and Peter took off his gloves and undid his pants. It was difficult to pull out the hard cock but he finally got it out. The pulling on it as he took it out almost took Tom over the edge. Tom told him he was ready to blow and that Peter should get his out. He stood and pulled out his hard cock. They stood there dick to dick, lips to lips each holding the other’s cock. Tom cried out, “Too late to give you a mouth full, I’m blowing. Peter quickly leaned over getting the first squirts on his face and the last ones in his mouth. With one arm around Tom, Peter gave his dick a couple of strokes and shot a load onto the snow. He then leaned into Tom kissing him and sharing Tom’s own spunk with him.

They then walked back toward the house. Seeing the barn door open they went in where the men were cleaning cow stalls. “You boys look content,” Frank said. “Hope you didn’t do anything that would make you too tired to play some games after supper.”

“Don’t worry,” Peter responded. “Remember we are horny, healthy teenage boys, always on the ready to play.”

The boys helped with the final cow shit shoveling. Jacob departed saying he would return in a couple of hours. The other four went into the house and Sean stated he would prepare a simple dinner. He opened a few cans of Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli that he had brought from home. (Note – Chef Boyardee – real name Boiardi, from Italy opened a restaurant in Cleveland in 1924 and began selling his pastas in cans in 1928.) He also opened cans of green beans. While the food warmed the boys set the table, poured milk and fresh well water. Sean told the boys the meals the next two days would be fancier. They would go to the IGA grocery store in Creston for steaks and whatever else the boys wanted tomorrow. Actually the boys were so at ease with Sean and his friends that any meal, even something out of the can, was a gourmet treat for a New Year’s Day dinner. Frank opened a bottle of Chianti wine in its cute straw covered bottle. The boys had not had much alcohol. Both had drunk some beer and agreed it was nothing special. Also Tom had been exposed to vodka and bourbon at various parties with his football buddies. He had tasted it and pretended to enjoy it but really didn’t. It was like hiding he was gay, not doing or rejecting anything that would make him look less macho. They each had a small glass both thinking that they didn’t want to do anything to slow them down during play time after dinner.

During dinner Sean had a serious discussion with the boys. “Tom and Peter, earlier when we had our playtime things got a little rough. I don’t want you to think that is what loving sex is. Actually what we had earlier was animal sex, no tenderness. While that was what all of us wanted then, I don’t want you to think that was typical man sex. Usually the act should be slow, loving and caring – not just Bam! Bam! – Thank you! Actually if Jacob had not been warmed up, fully lubricated and already gotten fucked the way you boys approached him could have been painful for both you and especially Jacob. I’m not saying what happened was wrong. It was for fun, not love. Next time I hope we can do it for love. Take your time. Go slow. I’m not going to ask you about your experience but I think fucking is new to you. You both seemed to enjoy it for the few minutes that you both lasted. If you plan to do it with each other and you have never been a receiver care must be taken. The bottom or receiver must be ready. There should be enough foreplay to have him really want it. He should be well lubricated. Crisco is an excellent lubricant. The inserter or top has the responsibility to get the bottom ready. There should be a lot of holding, caressing and kissing. Kissing all over the body. The top should put some Crisco on his fingers and massage the bottoms ass hole. Then he should gently insert a finger and rub Crisco in it. Then a second finger. It will probably be a little painful for the bottom with two fingers. The bottom must relax and trust the top. If the top cannot be trusted you should not be planning to fuck. Once the bottom gets accustomed to two fingers either three fingers can be gently inserted or the well lubricated dick can be rubbed against the ass.”

“When the dick is shoved part way in it might be painful for the bottom. Hopefully the bottom can relax. The top should stop pushing further until the bottom is comfortable. Hopefully after a few moments the bottom will feel relaxed and the top can begin to slowly push in and out. For many bottoms once they get used to it this is a marvelous feeling. Usually the pain soon turns into pleasure and ecstasy. Some men really enjoy it, some don’t. As you know Jacob likes it hard, fast and often. Personally I only want it with the right person at the right time. Frank is the only one I have bottomed with in years. As far as I know Frank has never been a bottom and has no desire to. But, he sure enjoys pleasing me. We are all different.”

“The number of positions for fucking is limited only by your imagination. The most common are ‘missionary’ with the bottom on his back and legs over the shoulders of the top, ‘doggie’ with the bottom on his knees and the top behind fucking him like a dog, and the ‘squatting’ with the top on his back dick sticking straight up and bottom kneeling, facing him and lowering himself on the dick. The advantage of the squatting position is that the bottom is in total control and therefor may be more relaxed. The bottom must be relaxed and totally trust the top. If not, the frustration of the bottom will eliminate any pleasure and desire to do it again. As I said, be slow and loving at first.”

After dinner Tom and Peter offered to clean up the kitchen. As they were washing dishes Jacob arrived with a peach pie. He said it was a gift from his wife. She and Jacob’s family appreciated that Sean let them farm his land and use the farm house on occasion. That fall Jacob’s wife had done all her fruit and vegetable canning in the farm house kitchen. Canning required a clean kitchen and a lot of space but also resulted in making a big mess. It was a great help for the wife to keep the canning project going for two weeks in Sean’s house while using her own kitchen for the regular meals.

Sean put on a pot of coffee and they all enjoyed the homemade pie. Sean said it would be nice to have some ice cream with the pie but all the stores were closed on New Year’s Day and he could not have brought some from home as it would have melted on the way.

Sean asked, “Do you know that after a gourmet Italian dinner and fresh homemade pie one must exercise? Do any of you have any suggestions for exercise?” as he leered at the stairs to the bedroom. “Last one up gets his ass whipped – whoops, maybe some of you would like that!”

The three men ran upstairs. Tom and Peter looked at them and laughed. They then raced to see who could get there first. Tom had an agenda. He wanted quality time with Sean. He wanted to kiss him. He wanted to rub his naked body against Sean’s. He wanted to suck his dick and have Sean suck his. He had told Peter about this fantasy that afternoon when sitting by the creek. Peter knew that Tom had admired Sean since he was a little boy. He also knew that he would enjoy watching Tom receiving pleasure. He had no doubts about their relationship and realized that Tom’s fantasy was just that.

Peter’s thoughts were interrupted by Jacob’s shouting, “Last man naked has to suck all dicks.” Everyone but Tom quickly undressed.

Tom just stood there smirking. “Well guess I am the last man naked so I must suck you all. Line up my friends.”

Still dressed, Tom got on his knees. They got in a circle around Tom and he started with Jacob. He just did a few strokes as he knew the real fun would start soon enough. Then Frank. Having practiced on the two smaller dicks he readily took Sean’s. He put it against his lips and swallowed the entire almost hard shaft. Pulling out he plunged in again, now the shaft was hard and starting to seep a little juice. Tom took it out of his mouth, looked closely at it, gently squeezed out some juice, licked the juice and swallowed the shaft again.

Sean pulled back. “Oops, needs a break, don’t want to lose it so soon.”

Tom then took the biggest dick in the group. He easily slid it all the way. The other men were amazed how Tom could make all of Peter disappear. Tom just held it for a short while. He then stood, put his arms around Peter and kissed him hard. He then backed away, squeezed juice out of Peter’s dick, bent over and licked it dry.

“OK, let’s get this pervert ready,” Sean announced. All four of them removed Tom’s clothes and each found a place to intimately touch him. While Peter kissed him Frank played with his nipples, Sean sucked his dick and to his surprise Jacob went behind Tom, got on his knees and rimmed his ass. This was a new experience that Tom was not sure he enjoyed.

The orgy of pleasure continued with everyone again fucking Jacob. This time Tom and Peter were slow and tender. Each was privately thinking about how it would feel to be fucked. Peter was in gay heaven having an opportunity to suck everyone’s arm pits. Tom and Sean were the first to fuck Jacob. After the fuck they laid together on the bed. They kissed and Tom caressed and licked every part of Sean’s body as he laid there letting Tom know how good it felt. Tom laid next to Sean with his chest against Sean’s back or dick to his ass. Tom gently rubbed his dick against Sean’s ass. Sean did not resist. He told Tom to reach for the can of Crisco. Tom realized what he wanted and took the can and put some on his fingers. He then gently rubbed Sean’s ass and put some on his dick. Sean then told Tom to be slow and gentle. That he had not had a dick as big as his for many years. Tom slid it in slowly. Sean said OK. Sean then suggested that he get on his knees. He stood and kneeled next to Jacob who was being doggie fucked by Peter. Tom then reentered Sean and with his shoulders touching Peter’s and gently fucked Sean while Peter fucked Jacob. Peter put his right arm around Tom and Tom put his left around Peter. They continued to fuck in unison. They turned to each other and kissed. Meanwhile, Frank was in front of Sean and Jacob, jerking off getting sucked by both. Tom felt Peter’s body get rigid and realized he was cuming. Although Tom had only come in Jacob a few minutes earlier this experience brought him off again and he was soon filling Sean’s ass. Sean and Jacob were kissing each other while sucking Franks cock. Frank soon came a second time, having just fucked Jacob while Sean and Jacob jerked themselves off.

After some quiet cuddling the five of them helped each other clean all their body parts in the bathroom.

Jacob dressed and announced, “OK you young studs. Now it is payback time. You fuck, you pay.” Laughing and with a twinkle in his eyes he said, “Tomorrow you boys will be farmers. I will be here at six o’clock. Don’t set an alarm I will wake you up. Have warm work clothes ready. It’s about time you learn to milk something other than a dick. You can help with the morning milking. Sleep tight and try to get some rest you horny teenagers.”

Jacob dressed and left. The other four went to the kitchen still naked. Sean made a pot of cocoa. He got out a bag of marshmallows and a box of cookies. With that and what was left of the pie they had a bed time snacks and all headed back upstairs. As usual the young guys were hard while the older Frank and Sean were shriveled up ready for soft cuddling and sleep.

The boys were wide awake energized by the events of the evening: Tom’s time with Sean, Peter’s armpit explorations and especially the dual fucking. As they laid in bed Tom asked Peter what he thought about fucking. Peter replied that before today he would have said a DEFINITE NO to even considering it. But know he was confused. He really did enjoy being a top but was not sure about being a bottom. Tom replied that he had the same thoughts and that he would only want to bottom to someone who was special to him and that Peter was that person.

Peter replied, “What about Sean, would you bottom for him?”

“You know how I feel about Sean. Maybe my fantasy is to bottom both of you. That’s not going to happen once we leave here. But I will have my fantasy and my Peter to take care of me.

 

Locations: Pleasant Valley, the fictional suburb southwest of Cleveland, is in the general area where I grew up and graduated high school in the same year as Peter and Tom. Anyone familiar with the area will identify its location since Pleasant Valley is a primary road in the real suburb. Seville in the 1950s was a small farming community. The village had a population of about 1,000. Today (2015) the population is about 2,500. The IGA market in Creston, a few miles south of Seville, was owned by my mother’s cousin. He later opened a supermarket east of the village.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm glad the boys are having fun on the farm, and their introduction to real intercourse might have been much more traumatic without the gentle tutelage of Sean, Frank and Jacob. I thought it was going to get really weird when Sean was tied up, but I'm glad it didn't go any further...that would have been too much for our boys, I think.
I was pleased at the advice Jacob gave his son, and I was on the verge of laughing as he tried to reassure Paul about it being okay...I could just picture the poor kid's face, having this type of talk with his father. :)
On to the next one!

Link to comment

Gang bangs, as described are not my thing, introducing both Tom And Peter to such was not in keeping with the  education of young teens.

Many young men I have found become indifferent to the romance of sex when exposed to the  aggressive hold nothing back sex as described here.

I trust the story will get back on track

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..