Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,301 Words
  • 2,268 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 1. Chapter 1 Born in Russia - Escape to Russia

USSR - Union of Soviet Socialist Republics was created after the Russian revolution in the 1920s. Fifteen separate countries were united to become the USSR: Russia, Ukraine, Byelorussia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kirghizstan, Tajikistan, Turkistan and Uzbekistan. Russia was the largest and most dominate state within the USSR. Frequently the terms Russia and USSR are used interchangeably.

In my book Boys of the 1950s Vladek is introduced in chapter 36. This is the story of how he cames of age in Russia and moved through life greatly influenced by his teacher, mentor and first love, Franz. He was born in Russia in 1920 the son of a Moscow tram (streetcar) operator. His spirit of adventure and interest in men took him from Moscow to Berlin with Soviet Intelligence after World War II then eventually to American citizenship and professorship in the USA.

Franz was a teacher in Berlin. Following an indiscretion with a student (caught with his pants down with the sixteen year old son of a Nazi official) he escaped Berlin and ultimately lived in Moscow where he was Vladek’s teacher, mentor and more.

Vladek, The Student - The Beginning

I, Vladek, was six year old and I remember it today, forty years later, as vividly as in 1926, watching the men shower. My father was a tram (streetcar) operator in Moscow. Sometimes I would go with him and would ride the tram all day as he drove it. At the end of his shift we would return to the tram depot. There was a room in the depot where the drivers and maintenance men could prepare for the day’s work and relax at the end of their shifts prior to going home. One of the maintenance men had installed a crude shower in the corner of the room. It was just a pipe running from a cold water pipe, up the wall to about two meters (6+ feet) high. There was no shower head, just the end of the pipe spewing cold water. The water drained through a crack in the floor. As crude as it was to these men it was a luxury. They all either lived in crowded rooms in communal apartments with bathrooms shared by up to twenty people or homes with no bathroom or running water, just an outhouse and water pump at the corner.

Even at that young age I realized one should not stare at naked men. But I wanted to and I did. I sat at a small table near the shower and drew pictures on scraps of paper. I would pretend to be concentrating on my art work while actually I was sneaking peeks at the men as they showered. Even today, many years later, I remember some of their bodies. My favorite, other than my handsome father, was Anatoli, a tall thin man. I don’t remember his age or face but I can describe in detail his beautiful khuy (dick). His was the longest of all. His big balls hung low. When he showered he used a rag to gently soap his body and then wash. He always stroked the khuy a few times. He would pull the skin back and carefully clean the head. One day he caught me looking. He just laughed and said in a voice no one else would hear, "so you think I have a nice khuy. I hope that someday yours is as handsome as mine and that it gives you the enjoyment mine does.” This was confusing, how could a khuy give you pleasure? With that he stroked it a couple of times and continued to wash. It seemed to be bigger than when he started his shower. From that day whenever he showered he would smile at me, carefully wash his khuy and balls and when finished with a bigger khuy wink at me.

One of the other naked men I remember was the fat guy. I could hardly see his khuy and it appeared to be very small. I remember thinking that I hoped someday I would have a big one like Anatoli’s, not a little one like his.

The man I remember best was my father. Papa was a handsome man. He always had a smile. Everyone liked papa. When papa showered I was spellbound by his fine-looking body. Papa was tall, almost six feet (1.8 m) tall. He had just a small amount of hair on his chest, under his arms and around his khuy. He had strong arms, legs and chest and a small waist. His khuy was not the biggest and his balls did not hang the lowest but they were perfectly formed. At six years of age I looked at this man and hoped someday I would have a body and khuy like his. I heartily thank my father as I did inherit his body and fetching khuy and I have certainly learned what Anatoli meant when describing his khuy he said, “I hope that someday yours gives you the enjoyment mine does.”

………………………………

Vladimir Melnikov, was born in Moscow in 1920 just a couple of years after the revolution. From the day he was born he was called ‘Vladek’. His parents were poor and not political. Luckily he did not remember the place where his family lived at the time of my birth. It was a typical Moscow wooden house. His parents lived with his father’s parents in one room of the house. There was no running water. They walked to a pump a block away for water. Of course the toilet was a little shanty in the back yard. The room was heated by a stove that burned coal when available or wood. They shared the room with mice and various insects. The room was on the ground floor slightly lower than the street. Occasionally when there were heavy rains the room would flood with muddy water from the street which was not paved. His mother told him how happy she was when the government gave them a new home. His parents, grandparents and Vladek moved into one room of an apartment. Vladek’s father was a tram (streetcar) operator and the building with their room was given to the tram company for its employees. Previously the apartments in this building had been owned by merchants and professional people. The new socialist government had forcibly removed these wealthy and influential families, from their homes. The merchants were called capitalists. Most were sent to camps in Siberia for about two years for reeducation. They were allowed to return to Moscow but were forced to find new places to live. Most had owned dachas (little cottages or in some cases country homes) and were able to live in them outside the city where they had gone in the summers to relax and garden.

The one room Vladek’s family of five lived in was in a communal apartment. The apartment had five rooms plus a kitchen and bathroom. This had originally been an apartment for one “capitalist” family. Luckily the bathroom was two rooms, one with just a toilet, the other with a bathtub and sink. His parents were ecstatic with their new home: cold water available, a kerosene stove in the kitchen shared by five families, a toilet and bathtub, no flooding, no mice or insects. Three years after his birth a brother was born. The grandparents slept in a bed on one side of the room. His parents slept on a sofa that opened into a bed near the window. Vladek and his brother slept on mats on the floor. There were curtains that could be pulled to give the grandparents and parents privacy. Luckily all five families each in their own room sharing the bathroom and kitchen were congenial and supportive.

Thanks to some of the older boys in the building by the time he was twelve years old Vladek had acquired education in the facts of life. The building had five floors of apartments and an attic. Clothes lines were strung in the attic to dry clothes. It was there the boys would hang out and Vladek learned to jerk off and was given a general explanation of sex as older boys will tell. He had been aware that sometimes there was movement behind the curtain that hid his parent’s bed. After hearing about sex he decided to peak. The young boy discovered that he could see into their sleeping area in the space between the end of the curtain and the wall. Since the parent’s bed was next to the window on moon lite nights he could see them. If movement was heard behind the curtain he would first make sure his brother was asleep and then spy. Usually there was nothing so see, just movements under the bed covers. One especially hot night his parents were not under the covers and Vladek could clearly see his father lying on his back with his hard dick sticking straight up. It was bigger than any of the dicks of the boys in the attic. Vladek’s first thought was that I hope someday mine will be that big. Mother then sat on him and began moving up and down. You know the rest. For a twelve year old this was amazing.

At about this time the government decided some students should study the German language. He learned later that although Stalin and Hitler were supposedly on friendly terms and that the two governments would sign treaties neither trusted the other. For Vladek the learning of a language was easy. All have our special talents and his was language. After three years of German language study all the students in the class were tested. Vladek had the highest score. Consequently, at the age of fifteen he was selected to attend a special school for the study German. To get to the class that started at eight in the morning required a one hour tram ride. He would return home and go back to class the next day. His instructor was Herr Franz Eberhardt.”

Herr Franz Eberhardt’s Indiscretion - 1934

A few years later Vladek learned Herr Franz Eberhardt’s arrival in Moscow three years prior to his classes resulted from a scandal. As Vladek learned later Eberhardt was a high school teacher of German language and literature in Berlin. He was well liked by students, other faculty members and the administration of the school. One of his students, Eric, came to his office frequently for help. Although Eric had been born and lived in Germany all his life he had difficulty with German grammar and spelling. He was a handsome, likeable young man of sixteen. The perfect Aryan specimen: tall, blond, blue eyed and muscular. Luckily Herr Everhardt enjoyed helping the boy as his father was a Nazi member of the Reichstag, the national parliament. If Herr Everhardt had not given the young man serious help he may have had repercussions instigated by the boy’s father. No one in Germany would do anything to upset an official of the Nazis. At least two afternoons a week Eric would visit Herr Everhardt. He was not lazy, just not tuned to language skills. One afternoon Eric was sitting next to his teacher. His books fell on the floor and mixed in with his school work was a set of photographs of naked men and women. There were about ten photos in total. Half were men fucking women in various positions or receiving blow jobs. The others were photos of naked men, all handsome and with big hard dicks. Some were just smiling and posing while others were jerking off. Eric quickly grabbed the photos and put them back into his school folder.

Eric looked at his teacher and with tears in his eyes said, “Please don’t tell anyone you saw these. You know the trouble I could get into for having them.”

Herr Eberhardt laughed and told Eric he would keep his secret on one condition. Eric looked at his teacher and asked him what he would have to do to keep his secret. Herr Eberhardt laughed again and said, “I will tell no one if you let me look at them.” Eric was extremely embarrassed and reluctantly gave the photos to his teacher. “Don’t worry young man. It is natural for boys and men to enjoy seeing such photos. I would have been in heaven if I had had access to pictures like these when I was your age. I will tell no one. We are friends. I would never do anything to harm you.” He then asked Eric where he had gotten the photos since material such as this was ‘officially’ forbidden by the government. Anyone in possession of such items could be sent to prison. Herr Everhardt was taking an extreme chance since the punishment for an adult would be much stricter than for a teenager, especially the son of a party member. In addition the teacher’s punishment would be especially severe since he would be seen as corrupting the son of a good Nazi.

Eric then explained that he had found the photos in his father’s desk. He said that there were hundreds of photos and that he was sure his father would not miss a few. Eberhardt was tempted to point out the hypocrisy of a good Nazi official having a large stash of pornographic photos while the government claimed Aryans were pure in body, mind and soul. However, since it would be dangerous to criticize either the Nazi government or any official of the government he kept silent. There were rumors that high Nazi officials used prisoners for their personal pleasure. Any of the women, men or children who resisted were either gang raped or sent to camps where they would be slave laborers until their death from overwork and abuse. There were rumors that the Sturmabteilung (also known as SA or Brown Shirts) was a hot bed of macho homosexuals who enjoyed preying on effeminate gay men. The SA which was at the forefront in helping Hitler rise to power in the 1920s lost its authority to the dreaded SS in the mid 1930s.

For an ordinary person to see such photos was rare. Eberhardt took them and while sitting next to his student inspected each one. He was especially interested in the photos with just naked men. One showed a man giving another man a blow job while jerking himself off. “These certainly are interesting,” the teacher stated as he realized that Eric had selected only photos that showed men in their full glory. Any photos with women seemed to feature the man. As he examined each photo the bulge in his pants grew. Eric seemed to be relaxing. The teacher noted his student had a bigger bulge than he.

He then said to his student, “What do you do when looking at photos like this causes you to have a big bulge in your pants? I know what I would do at your age. Actually it is the same thing I would do at my age. Either we stop looking or we will have an accident in our pants unless we give ourselves some relief. So, if you can keep a secret let’s take care of ourselves. OK?”

Eric without hesitation said, “Sure.”

The teacher got up and locked the door to his office. He then sat down next to the student, lowered his pants and let his hard dick pop out. Eric did the same. Not only did Eric have the perfect Aryan face, he had the perfect dick. It was long and thick. At sixteen he was impressive, bigger than most men. The blond bush crowned the masterpiece. They both jerked and first the horny young man and then the teacher shot loads onto the floor. While Herr Eberhardt shot less than a meter (about three feet), Eric blasted twice the quantity and twice the distance.

The teacher patted Eric on the bare knee and said, “We have our secret. I see you seem to like photos of men. I prefer to look at the male body. Could I borrow some of these? I will return them when you return for another lesson.” Eric asked him which ones he wanted to borrow. Herr Eberhardt selected two: the man to man blow job and one of a beautiful man jerking his perfect Aryan dick.

“Thank you Herr Eberhardt. Today’s lesson was interesting. Is it alright if I return next Tuesday? Maybe I will be able to borrow some more photos from my father’s large collection.”

That evening Herr Eberhardt’s friend Misha would come to the room he rented in an apartment building near the school. Misha was a clerk at the Russian Embassy. That is what Misha had told him. He soon discovered that Misha was much more than a clerk. He was the Soviet Union Ambassador’s personal secretary and had significant control in the operation of the Embassy. They had met in the Tiergarten Park. This large park in the center of Berlin (520 acres / 210 hectares) had wooded cruising areas where men could meet men. They passed while walking on one of the secluded paths in the park. They smiled at each other. Misha stopped and asked Franz if he had a match for his cigarette. Franz replied that he was sorry but he did not smoke. Misha laughed and told Franz he didn’t smoke either. They just stood and stared at each other. Misha gently placed his hand on the other’s chest stating there was a bug on his shirt. Franz took Misha’s hand and asked him what he should do about the bug. Misha gently rolled his fingers over Franz’s nipple saying, “Who cares?”

th?&id=OIP.Mf954a1f5a66a18fecd6d46d214eb

 

On the paths in the Tiergarten

Franz told Misha he was welcome to come to his room for a cup of tea. They could discuss what to do about the bug. Misha smiled and said, “Let’s go!” They had met in the Tiergarten at six in the evening. Misha stayed at the apartment until eleven.

They soon became not only lovers but also friends. The German teacher and Russian diplomat were a strange combination during times when their respective countries feigned cooperation while not trusting each other.

Their meeting had been six months earlier. When the Embassy schedule permitted they met Sunday afternoons and at least one evening each week. Misha was scheduled to come the evening of the day Franz had had the encounter with Eric that afternoon. Franz looked forward to sharing the photos and story of his adventure with the student.

Franz never knew how much time he and Misha would have together. On rare occasions Misha would arrive and state he had to return to the Embassy for some event and could only stay a few minutes. He would then drop his pants and lean against the table. Franz would pull out his dick and give his friend a fast fuck while Misha stroked himself. They would each quickly cum and in less than ten minutes after his arrival Misha would depart. Fortunately, these ‘quickies’ were infrequent and usually they had hours that usually began with fast intense sex followed by tea, food and conversation and then a long sensual session. Most visits Misha brought meat, vegetables, fruit and jam, foods not always available in Berlin stores but in good supply at the Embassy.

This evening when Franz answered the knock at his door Misha quickly entered and pushed the door shut with his foot. He grabbed Franz in tight embrace. Franz could feel the intensity of the Russian’s bulge. “It has been an exhausting day at the Embassy. The Ambassador is preparing for a visit to Moscow and I was required to perform a hundred tasks including help him pack his clothes, organize his paperwork, give him instructions on latest directives issued by Stalin and arrange his travel to the hauptbahnohf (main train station). Luckily the driver for the Embassy was available or I would have had to go to the station with the Ambassador in a taxi. He has departed and I my friend have no obligations until tomorrow morning. Would it be possible for a tired Russian to intrude on your hospitality to spend the night? Please!” As he said this Misha smiled. Franz did not verbally respond as none was necessary. Both men knew the answer. Franz licked Misha’s ear and slowly guided him toward the bed. The men, fully clothed, fell on the bed and kissed and groped each other. Since there was no rush this evening they just held each other while moving their hands over each other. They both wanted the pleasure to last. Slowly they each removed the other’s clothes. Naked they embraced: chest to chest and hard dick against hard dick. Franz rolled the Russian onto his back and kneeled between his legs. He then put his friend’s legs on his shoulder. Using spit he lubricated first his own dick and then the tender hole. Slowly he penetrated his willing friend. He pushed in as far as he could and pulled completely out. Franz placed his hands tightly on Misha’s arms which were extended over his head. He leaned forward and deep kissed. Then he once again plunged into the Russian and pulled completely out leaning forward and kissing again. He then fucked slowing until he was almost to the point of no return. He then pulled out and once again leaned forward and kissed. Meanwhile Misha’s hard dick was throbbing and dripping precum although it had not been touched. Franz would not touch the dick. Misha pleaded for relief. He told Franz he needed to finish. Franz just smiled and tightened his hold on the Russian’s arms. Finally, Franz could hold off no longer and exploded his load into his friend and lover. He then leaned forward and took Misha’s throbbing dick in his mouth. Within seconds he was tasting the nectar of the Russian. He leaned forward and kissed his friend while they shared the Soviet juice that had been shot into Franz’s mouth.

Following the session the two men, still naked, sat at the table drinking tea while Franz began to explain his indiscretion with Eric. Misha listened with interest and concern. The thought of the perfect young Aryan jerking off with his friend got him hard. They both knew Franz had put himself in a very dangerous situation. It was one thing to mess around with a sixteen year old student. It was a very dangerous situation to mess around with the sixteen year old son of a Nazi official. Franz showed the two pictures he had borrowed. In one a perfect German specimen was sucking another while the other jerked himself off. The other was of an extremely well endowed blond young man holding his hard dick with a smile while pinching a nipple and holding his one arm up to expose the light tuft of armpit hair. Just a brief look at these photos resulted in another session with Misha ass up willingly accepting his friend’s advances. The night continued with deep sleep interrupted by more love making.

……………………………………..

The following two tutor sessions Eric brought different photos to share with his teacher. The sessions naturally ended with a locked door and jerking off. The following week Eric brought another photo of a man sucking another. By now Eric was very comfortable discussing anything with his teacher. He asked Franz if he had ever sucked a dick. Franz replied that he had joyfully been both the giver and receiver. “Do you want to know what it feels like to be sucked?” he asked his student.

Without hesitation, “Yes!”

Eric stood dropped his pants standing in the same position as the photo. His dick was hard and ready. Franz had never touched the young man before. He took the dick in his hand and slowly pulled the skin completely back. He licked the precum that was oozing out. He then opened his mouth and swallowed the young, long, hard dick to the base. Eric gave a moan of pleasure. Franz moved his lips to the tip and then deeply swallowed it all again. On the fifth movement Eric began to quietly moan and was soon filling his teacher’s mouth with his youthful juice. At the exact moment that Eric ejaculated into his teacher’s mouth the door opened which in his lust Franz had forgotten to lock and the director of the school walked in saying “Franz, I have a question about – WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!” The director stepped into the room as Franz swallowed the boy’s juice. Eric quickly pulled up his pants and ran out of the room. The Director said “Herr Franz Eberhardt, REPORT TO MY OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.” The Director turned and walked out of the room slamming the door. Franz with cum on his chin was in a state of panic. He put the photos that Eric had left and his identification papers in his briefcase and walked out of his office. Instead of turning left to go to the Director’s office he turned right and went down the back stairs.

Franz quickly walked to the corner and hopped on the first tram that arrived. He traveled about twenty minutes and got off at an S-Bahn (Elevated electric train) station. He took the S-Bahn to the station nearest the Soviet Embassy. He walked to the Embassy and told the guard at the door that he had an important message for Misha Mayakovski. The guard told Franz to wait at the door. He returned in a few moments with Misha who was surprised to see Franz since this was his first visit to the Embassy.

In the presence of the guard Misha said, “I understand you have a communication for the Embassy. Please come to my office.” As soon as they entered the office Misha closed the door and said to his friend, “My God, what has happened? I have never seen you so distraught.”

My friend Valery owns three rooms in a large country home dacha on the outskirts of St Petersburg originally owned by his great grandparents. They were store owners (capitalists). They were sent to Siberia for two years after the revolution and returned to the dacha. Another friend, Sasha, lives in half (three rooms) of an apartment in central St Petersburg previously owned by his grandparents. The other half had been confiscated by the Bolsheviks after the Revolution.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..