Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,195 Words
  • 2,121 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 10. Chapter 10 Teacher and Student – FinallyTogether

Vladek’s mother was concerned. Usually her son returned from school tired but very happy and animated. Both she and her husband had noticed the change in Vladek the past few days. They knew the classes were difficult and that Vladek traveled at least an hour to school early in the morning and again in the evening. This time of the year the trams he rode were cold. With the late sunrise and early sunset the trams were dark inside and he would be unable to study. When she asked him if he felt well he replied in a monotone that he was fine, just tired. He did not seem to be studying as diligently as usual and went to bed early.

Vladek could not tell his parents the reason for his sullenness. He himself did not understand his change in attitude. Was it because Herr Eberhardt seemed to be rejecting him? At least twice a week he had gone to the teacher’s room after class. They had interesting discussions while sharing tea, bread and jam. But for the last week Herr Eberhardt had told Vladek he was busy with a special project and could not spare the time for tea. Was the teacher rejecting him? What type of project could take so much time that he could not even have time for tea? Vladek felt dejected and sad that their friendship may have ended. He did not understand why but he had felt very drawn to the man and wanted to be near him. He had never felt this way about anyone before. He ate little and could not enjoy tea as it reminded him of the happy times with his teacher. He dreaded going to class the following day. How could he sit there for almost two hours looking and listening to this man who was rejecting him. As he rode in the dark, cold trams all he could think about was his lost friend.

…………………………………..

Franz had noted a change in the mood in Vladek. Usually he was very enthusiastic in class. He always had a smile. The past few classes he had been very quiet and not participating in discussions. He wondered if there was some problem at home. With the help of Oleg and Nina he had finished the final drafts of the three sex stories. He had hoped to discuss them with Vladek prior to submitting them to the School Director. He felt very conflicted about sharing the stories with Vladek. How could he discuss these sexual stories with the young man he so lusted after? Since all the students would be exposed to these degenerate tales he sincerely wanted the reaction of a student he respected. He planned to invite Vladek to tea after class. However, as soon as the class ended Vladek was the first student to exit the classroom. One other student stayed after to ask a question. By the time Franz was free Vladek had disappeared. He knew his student walked to the nearest tram stop. Franz decided to go after him. He ran down the stairs and out of the building into the frigid air without taking time to put on his coat. As he ran to the tram stop he saw one approaching. It stopped and Vladek got on. Other people were slowly boarding and Franz was able to get to the stop and jump onto the tram. He spied Vladek sitting in a seat near the rear of the car. Franz sat next to Vladek who did not appear to notice he had entered. Speaking in Russian as it was not normal to hear foreign languages on the Moscow street, “Mr. Melnikov, I wanted to talk to you after class but missed you. As you know I have been working on a special project for the school. This relates to some very sensitive topics to be covered in class. I was hoping to have your thoughts on what I have prepared prior to submitting it to the Director. Would you be willing to come to my room for discussion? If not today, we could do it tomorrow.”

Vladek could not believe what was happening. The man who was so much in his thoughts all day and night appeared out of nowhere and was sitting next to him on the tram. He was so overwhelmed that he almost was unable to speak. Finally he was able to talk, “It would be my pleasure to help you in any way that I can. Why don’t we get off at the next stop and return to the school.”

Since they had not traveled far Franz suggested they walk briskly back to the school rather than waiting for a tram for the return. As they walked Franz told Vladek about the project. He told about the meeting with the man that he believed was from the NVKD. He explained that a list of unknown words were shown him and that there was concern the Germans were speaking in a secret code. He continued with his reaction with a fit of laughter and the admonishment by the Director to be serious. Then he added how everyone laughed when it was revealed the words were common swearing. Then Franz got serious and told Vladek how he had been ordered to develop a curriculum of swearing and sex that included three sexual stories to be discussed in class. “I want your reaction to these stories. This was the most difficult writing project I have ever had. Realizing what perversions the students would be exposed to made the writing the stories extremely difficult. I had help from other teachers, a man and a woman. To discuss sex with another teacher was difficult, to discuss sex with students will be extremely troublesome for me. I am not talking about a simple sex lecture where it is explained how a man and woman in love create a baby. I am talking about perversions that hopefully you have never been exposed to. Since sex is a very important part of life it should be covered in a class when students are immersed in the culture of a country. I just wish I was not the person who prepared the material and then taught it. I am concerned that you, Vladek, might determine I am some kind of a pervert and decide we should no longer be friends.”

They had completed their return to the school and were on the stairs leading to Franz’s room as he finished his discussion of the project. When they entered the room Franz gave Vladek the three stories and told him to read them while he prepared tea. He returned with the tea and some small cakes. Franz sat at the table and watched Vladek while he read.

“This is amazing. I never thought such stories could exist. I did not understand all of the words and I was confused by some of the actions. I cannot express my thoughts other than amazement. Thank you for sharing this with me. The first two stories I could fully understand. The first was about the woman, the butcher and others. The story of the teenage boys fucking the wife of the Nazi official I could understand. The story with the general, three soldiers and four women contained activities I did not understand. I believe many students will not understand some of the actions. You will have to explain. I know the students will have questions. I believe they will be afraid to ask them. Maybe you should have the students write their questions on paper and place them in a box in a private place so no one will know who did not understand or want more information. Thank you for sharing with me.”

Franz and Vladek discussed the third story with the S&M, lesbian and cock sucking incidences. At first Franz was embarrassed to mention these topics but with Vladek who appeared extremely enthusiastic to hear such information Franz lost all inhibitions. He was soon explaining S&M techniques. Vladek appeared especially interested in cock sucking. He finally explained to Vladek that all people are different and that while many people would find these activities distasteful others enjoyed them. Not just enjoy but received extreme pleasure.

“My friend, I see that you are a very normal man. All this discussion has aroused you.” The bulge in Vladek’s pants was obvious. “I do not want you to have a serious case of ‘blue balls’. That is a situation where a man gets very aroused but is unable to do anything about it. This situation could result in pain in the balls. Go to the bathroom and take care of yourself. You wouldn’t believe how many times I had to stop and take care of myself while writing this material. Go, I don’t want you to explode in your pants.”

Vladek, in a state of bewilderment did as he was told. In the bathroom he had a difficult time getting his ultra hard dick out of his pants. With just a few strokes he was having the most intensive orgasm of his life. He felt light headed as he steadied himself against the wall. He had attempted to shoot into the toilet but was lucky to just get his dick out of his pants before shooting. Using a rag stuck behind the toilet he cleaned his spunk.

He returned to Franz’s room extremely embarrassed. How could he face his friend after what he had just done. “Well my friend, I see you have taken care of the discomfort in your pants. Don’t be embarrassed. I was once your age. There is a saying about men, 95 % jerk off and 5 % lie about it. I suggest you go home now. Think about what we have discussed this evening. Could we meet again to continue this discussion? Please, for now do not tell anyone about what we have discussed. I trust you. I know how boys like to act like experts on sex. Please keep this to yourself. I would prefer that the Director not know I have been discussing this with a student in such a personal way.”

“I would like very much like to continue this discussion. May I plan to visit you tomorrow after class?”

Franz replied yes and as they shook hands he thought ‘this hand was jacking his dick moments ago’. As soon as the door closed Franz dropped his pants and using the hand that had touched the hand that had jerked off Vladek took care of himself.

A Worried Mother

Vladek’s mother became alarmed. It was almost 23:00 (11pm) and her son had not returned home from school. She knew he sometimes had tea with his teacher after class but had never been this late. The fact that her son had appeared depressed the past few days had bothered her. Now his lateness added to that concern. If he did not return soon he would be stranded as the trams did not run after 23:00.

She heard the outer door open and then Vladek entered the room shared by the parents, grandparents and the two sons. She started to say something to him as the door opened when he motioned for her to come out into the hall. “Mother, I am sorry that I am late. I hope you were not worried. I just had the most interesting evening of my life. My teacher, Eberhardt who I have mentioned often, asked me for his advice. He has been asked to create new material for classes about German culture (if only what part of culture I could tell you). He asked me to review the material he had written and wanted my opinion. We had a long discussion. I am thrilled that this learned man would want my advice. I did not realize how late it was. He finally told me to go home. We will probably continue to work on his project tomorrow after school. I am so sorry I am late. Also I am very pleased with what has happened.”

“Yes my son, I was worried. I was more worried about your unhappiness the past week. Maybe you had a touch of flue. Now I am pleased that you are home and very proud of my son who is doing so well in school.”

Vladek kissed his mother good night. She went into their room and Vladek went to the bathroom. He laughed as he thought of ‘blue balls’ and decided he must do something to prevent pain. All the way home he had thought of the erotic scenes in the stories. One theme he could not get out of his mind, a man sucking the dick of another man. It had been an hour and a half since he had jerked off at Franz’s apartment. Once again he took the situation in hand in the privacy of the bathroom. He was exhausted from the excitement and activity of the evening and had a perfect night’s sleep.

The following day after class Vladek again visited Franz. This time Oleg, Franz’s roommate who had helped write the stories, was present. The two teachers were interested in Vladek’s reaction to this sex education. They were pleased with the student’s enthusiasm. It became evident that the students should be given the vocabulary list with definitions and one sentence examples prior to reading the sex stories. Vladek had not understood many of the German words. Franz had also made an addition to the vocabulary list, ‘blue balls’.

After Oleg left Franz and Vladek continued their discussion of the stories and reviewed some of the vocabulary words. Vladek was now very at ease with the topic of this discussion. He had questions to ask his teacher but did not have the nerve to ask. When his teacher said, “Do you have any more questions?” Vladek had the boldness to ask.

“Yesterday you told me to relieve my sexual frustration by jerking off in the bathroom. You told me all boys do it. I wonder. Do men do it? You do not have to answer if this is too personal.”

“No problem my young friend. Yesterday evening as soon as you departed my dick was out and I was reliving some of the adventures in the stories as I wanked. I assume all men do, married ones less if they have a wife that wants a lot of sex. I believe it is very normal and common.”

Vladek wanted to ask his teacher if he had ever had his dick sucked but did not have the courage to do so. He thanked his teacher for another enlightening evening and said he would use the bathroom prior to going home. Franz assumed the young man would be pounding his dick for relief prior to his long tram ride home. He was correct.

Vladek was home by 21:00 (9pm), much to his parents’ relief. He was in a happy mood and told his parents, grandparents and younger brother about his helping the teacher develop new material for teaching German culture. His parents were elated that he enjoyed his classes, appeared to be doing well and had found a mentor to help their son cross the bridge from an ordinary life to a potential respected profession. His father and mother wanted to meet this German man who appeared to have such an impact on their son’s life. They suggested that Vladek invite him to dinner the following Sunday afternoon.

The following day after class Vladek extended the invitation to Herr Eberhardt and was thrilled when his teacher accepted. Since his apartment would be difficult to find considering the tangle of streets and lack of street signs in Vladek’s neighborhood they agreed to meet in a small park near a tram stop that would be easy to find. From there it was about a ten minute walk to the apartment.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/KM_tram_in_Moscow%2C_Russia.jpg

Vladek arrived at the meeting place at 12:30 Sunday morning, a half hour prior to the agreed time of 13:00. Herr Eberhardt did not arrive at 13:00. Vladek was still waiting at 13:30. He feared that his teacher either was not coming or was unable to find the way. Finally at nearly 14:00, almost an hour late, the teacher got off a tram. Vladek ran to him. Franz was very apologetic. He had departed from the school at 11:30 assuming an hour and a half would be ample time for the trip across the city. The trams had been slow and infrequent. While he did not complain he had gotten very cold during the trip. They walked to the apartment and were warmly greeted by Vladek’s family. As a tram operator the father did not need any explanation about slow trips with long delays. Franz had brought two small bunches of flowers for the mother and grandmother and a bottle of vodka for the father and grandfather to share. The mother and grandmother had prepared a simple but delicious dinner. They had many questions about Germany. Franz felt very welcomed and enjoyed his first visit to the crowded home of a Russian family, one room shared by six people.

The First of Many Happy Nights

It was dusk by 18:00 (6pm) when it was time for Franz to depart. With darkness approaching Vladek was concerned about his teacher traveling and changing trams in unfamiliar neighborhoods. He insisted that he travel with his teacher. While Franz appreciated the offer he realized Vladek would have to travel a total of three to four hours to accompany him and then return home. Vladek’s parents were also very insistent that the teacher not travel alone on a dark cold night. Then Franz had a bright idea. “Vladek, you sleep on a mat on the floor here in your home. If you went with me back to the school you could sleep on the floor of my room. We could travel together this evening and tomorrow morning you would not have to go out at the coldest time of the day.”

His mother was delighted with the suggestion. She told Vladek there were two extra blankets he could take, one to sleep on and one to cover himself. Within minutes the blankets and extra clothes were wrapped in a bundle and the teacher and student departed. As they walked to the tram stop Franz thought to himself, ‘What am I doing? This boy that I lust for will be sleeping in my room tonight. He is an impressionable young man. I must control myself.’

Meanwhile Vladek was thinking, ‘I will sleep in the same room with this handsome man. I wish I could put my arms around him and hold him.’

It seemed like they were back at the school in minutes although the ride trip had taken an hour and a half. They had talked the entire trip. They talked about everything and nothing. They both just enjoyed being with each other.

Upon arrival at Franz’s room they both felt very awkward. Both lusted for the other and both assumed this was something neither could have. Franz had an extra blanket to give Vladek and suggested he set up his bed on the floor on the opposite side of the room from his bed. He usually slept naked but decided this would not be appropriate. He did have a couple of old nightshirts that were almost knee length. He took them from the armoire and gave one to Vladek. He then went to the kitchen to make tea while Vladek prepared for bed. He wanted to be out of the room when Vladek undressed. Actually he wanted to be in the room and see the naked young men but knew this could lead to a bad situation.

When he returned with the tea Vladek was sitting at the table wearing the nightshirt. They drank the tea and continued their discussion. Franz noted that when Vladek sat his night shirt was well above his knees. Franz soon realized that when the young man spread his legs his balls were partially visible. After a brief glance Franz looked everyplace but the balls. He now realized how tantalizing this would be. Vladek caught the brief glance and realized his teacher was making a point to not look again. Vladek slightly spread his legs a little more.

Franz stood and suggested they go to bed. As Vladek crawled into his bed on the floor Franz tuned out the light and undressed in the dark. As each lay in their bed they thought about the man/boy on the other side of the room. They each held their hard dicks in their hand as they fell asleep.

The following day Franz woke with his usual morning hardon. With Vladek just across the room he could not do his usual and just take care of it. He could not get out of bed with his pole pointed out of his nightshirt. He lay there a while concentrating to get it down. When it was finally half down he got up. He decided it was irrational to hide his nakedness from Vladek. They were both men and most men had no problem parading in front of others. At the banya everyone just walked around naked – big cocks / little cocks, old / young, fat /skinny. He got out of bed wearing his nightshirt, walked across the room, opened the door and went to the bathroom for his morning piss. He returned to the room and took off his nightshirt. He attempted to act in a very normal way. Naked, he scratched his balls, arranged the covers on his bed with his ass pointed toward Vladek and opened the armoire to select his clothes for the day. He never looked at Vladek and did not know if the young man was awake. He stretched raising his arms over his head and moved side to side as his dick swung slightly. He dressed with his side to Vladek and then walked out of the room going to the kitchen where he heated water for tea. Every move had been very deliberate. He wanted to expose himself fully to his friend without appearing to be an exhibitionist.

Vladek was awake when Franz got out of bed. He saw every movement his friend, the teacher, made. When Franz left the room to go to the bathroom Vladek rolled to his side so he would be able to discretely observe his friend. He was pleased to note the handsome body of his teacher with a flat stomach, well defined chest and rounded ass. He was delighted to note the body hair: a smooth almost hairless chest and just tufts of hair under the arms and over the beautiful cock. Not a big or small cock, just an average yet perfect shape with the head slightly peeping out through the skin.

As soon as Franz departed for the kitchen Vladek leaped out of bed and went to the bathroom hoping he would not encounter anyone as the front of his nightshirt clearly indicated a hard dick was pointed out. He went into the bathroom and after a quick and easy wank he pissed. When he returned to the room Franz was setting the tea pot and bread on the table. Vladek decided to do just as his friend had done, dress without hiding his nakedness. He took off his nightshirt and walked naked to the chair at the table where he had laid his clothes. Since Franz was also at the table they were very close. Vladek dressed appearing not to care that the teacher who he lusted was next to him. He sat at the table and the two men ate breakfast while discussing how well they had slept, the weather and other nonchallenging topics.

https://beyondlanguage.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/thorvaldsen_adonis.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ADONIS

Franz had been well aware of Vladek’s nakedness. When he stood next to him at the table while pouring tea he had to sit down to cover the bulge in his pants. He had seen many naked men of all ages. Never had he seen a body as beautiful and perfect as Vladek’s. His dick was not the biggest and his balls did not hang the lowest but they were perfectly formed. To Franz Vladek was a perfect Adonis (the same reaction Tom and Peter had in Chapter 36 of Boys of the 1950s when they met the 40+ year old Vladek years later at the Baths in Cleveland).

After class that same afternoon Franz invited Vladek to his room for tea and discussion. He suggested that the young man consider staying with him during the week so he could avoid the long, dark, cold tram rides. Actually he thought ‘so I can ogle your perfect body’. Vladek eagerly accepted. He returned home that evening and returned the next day with a week’s supply of clothes and gifts of jam and cakes from his grateful mother.

The two men, student and teacher, began their outwardly nonsexual relationship filled with highly erotic thoughts by both.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

 


Thanks for all your work. Glad they are finally aable to get together. I'm guessing it works better than it did in Germany! It seems historically fairly accurate based on what I have read in the past. Pax. Steve
Link to comment
On 09/25/2016 10:52 AM, Gandalf said:

 

Thanks for all your work. Glad they are finally aable to get together. I'm guessing it works better than it did in Germany! It seems historically fairly accurate based on what I have read in the past. Pax. Steve

Thanks for reading - My story is based on my visits to Former USSR, Poland and Berlin. Most of the World War II facts came from Wikipedia. I have visited former USSR (mostly Russia, also Georgia and Ukraine 17 times with the average visit being 4 weeks each). Have visited Wroclaw (Breslau) and Berlin almost every year since 1992. While I try to be accurate there could be errors about living conditions. A good friend in St Petersburg Russia was born soon after end of WW II. We have discussed his living conditions. Vladek's home is based on my friend's home.

Link to comment

I have been reading with fascination your story of the relations between Germany and Russia in the late 1930's. Before I discuss the story, a little background about myself. Don't we always want to introduce ourselves first?

By the standards of the day, I am a very old man. I was born in Colombus, Ohio (USA) in 1932. So that makes me old enough to have lived (on the other side of the water) through the period of world history you are discussing in this series of stories. The relationship between Nazi Germany and Russia during the time they were allies was not discussed in detail in the American school system. Probably because we did not know much about it and the possibility of Russian students having to learn the German language (including swear words) has never entered my head until now. It was not until the disunion of Germany and Russia when Russia became an ally of the US that part of the war even began to make its way into the newspapers in the US. The only real interest I personally had in Russo-German relations at that time was because my mother had studied German in her High School training (and used to sing German lullabies to me as a baby) I elected to study German in High School and had some practical application of the language during my Army career when my overseas service assignment was in Stuttgart, however my experience with German swear words had to be acquired less formally.

But enough of my checkered background and into a discussion of this series of stories, Russia - My Home, I am fascinated by the language you are using. As a native speaker of English, the somewhat formal language you use obviously stems from it being a second language (or more) for you and that formality adds a great deal to the interest (and personality) in the reading for me. Keep up the great work and the occasional picture of a location in the area of the story adds a lot to the understanding of a time and place with which so few of your readers are familiar.

GREAT WORK,

Will Hawkins

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..