Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,824 Words
  • 1,464 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 17. Chapter 17 An Officer, A Gentleman & A Lover

The next morning following a half hour of love making the General suggested they bathe together. The General sat in the tub and motioned for Vladek to sit leaning against his chest. Although they had just completed a satisfying session of sucking and swallowing each other’s juice Vladek felt his dick rise again. To his surprise he also felt the dick of the 50 year old General rising against his ass crack. Vladek sensually moved his ass against the hard dick.

“Is that what you want?” the General asked.

“Yes.”

The General reached for the soap, pushed Vladek slightly forward and rubbed soap lather on his dick and the young man’s eager hole. He then pulled Vladek back and slowly pushed into the well lubricated opening. Vladek gave a moan of pleasure as he received his first underwater fuck. The General was very gentle. The excitement Vladek felt was amazing. He soon started to thrust himself up and down on the General’s cock. The older man cried out as his dick throbbed while making its deposit in the young ass. The General then reached around, grabbed Vladek’s dick and soon the young man’s juices were floating to the surface of the water.

………………………………..

After another hearty buffet breakfast the work session began. Vladek sat at a side table with the other translators as the General had suggested (a General’s suggestion of course is an order) they be less familiar with each other during the meeting. The morning session ended at 13.00 (1pm) and dinner was served in the dining room. During the break between dinner and the afternoon session the General told Vladek to go to their room and that he would follow in five minutes. A quickie in their room calmed the General prior to the intense discussions in the afternoon.

The session ended at 18.00 (6pm). The General continued conversation with two of the other Generals for about an hour. Vladek rested in their room. When the General came to the bedroom suite he suggested they go for a walk in the brisk cold air. As they strolled on the paths around the villa, the General asked Vladek about his life. He seemed truly interested in the young man, as a person, not just sex object. He asked about Vladek’s first sexual awaking.

Vladek told him about his experience when he was six year old. “I do not know why, but even then I wanted to look at handsome men, especially naked ones. My father was a tram operator. Sometimes I would go to work with him. The workers at the tram depot had built a crude shower. I would sneak looks at the men as they showered. Even to today I remembered Anatoli, a tall thin man. I don’t remember his age or face but I can describe in detail his beautiful dick. His was the longest of all. His big balls hung low. When he showered he used a rag to gently soap his body and then wash. He always stroked his dick a few times. He would pull the skin back and carefully clean the head. One day he caught me looking. He just laughed and said in a voice no one else would hear, ‘so you think I have a nice dick. I hope that someday yours is as handsome as mine and that it gives you the enjoyment mine does.’ This was confusing, how could a dick give you pleasure? With that he stroked it a couple of times and continued to wash. It seemed to be bigger than when he started his shower. From that day whenever he showered he would smile at me, carefully wash his dick and balls and when finished with a bigger dick wink at me. Anatoli’s prophesy about my dick giving me pleasure has certainly come or is it cum true.”

The General laughed. “I grew up in a small peasant village. This was during the time of the Czar. Our one room house had only a broken stove for heat. In the winter we were always cold and never had enough food. I was the youngest of five children: two brothers and two sisters. The entire family slept in that one room. I frequently saw naked men and boys. In the summer we would go to the nearby stream to wash and play in the water. The men of the village built a small banya, actually a one room shack with a wood stove. The men would go there to sweat. We would sit around naked. As is done today in the banya the men would have branches of birch or anything with leaves and swat their bodies. I remember being thrilled by the sight of some of those sweaty bodies and handsome dicks. At the same age as you were looking at the dicks at the tram depot I was enjoying the same activity in the banya and at the stream. When I was about ten years old the boys of the village would go to the forest where they proudly showed off their jerking off skills. They would have contest to see who could shoot the farthest. I was proud of my brothers who usually won the contest and hoped that someday I would develop the same skill. I was too young to cum but not too young to have that special feeling.

“Tell me about your more recent activities. I enjoy stories of a boy’s sexual awakening. Have you had much sex in the past couple of years?”

Vladek realized the General just wanted to hear sex stories. He did not believe the General was judging him. How could this man who had seduced and then fucked him be a judge of character? Vladek, with no reservation, told him about his experience with Franz. He told how Franz had escaped from Berlin after being caught sucking the dick of the son of a Nazi officer. The General thought this was especially humorous. Vladek related that Franz was an excellent teacher. He also explained that Franz hated Hitler and the Nazis. He continued telling of the circumstances that led to his moving into Franz’s room and then on a cold night into his bed and his heart. He told about his last meeting where Franz told him to never have contact with him as it would be dangerous for both considering Franz was a German and he assumed Vladek worked in a sensitive area as Franz had been asked about Vladek by intelligence officers prior to his hiring. Vladek then told the General he was very concerned about Franz’s future. He could not return to Germany and any change in the relationship between the Soviet Union government and Germany could put Franz’s life in danger.

The General became quiet. He knew all Germans were being detained. It was likely Franz would be sent to a labor camp. Life in labor camps was brutal and usually led to death.

The General asked Vladek if he ‘loved’ Franz.

He replied, “I do not know what love is. I do know I enjoyed being with Franz and thought about living with him the rest of my life. If that is love, then I loved him.”

The General asked, “Do you enjoy being with me?”

“Everything about you gives me pleasure. You are a powerful man. You are extremely handsome. You provide the tastiest food I have ever eaten. Your bed is the softest and warmest I have ever slept in. Those are all nice but not the real reason I enjoy being with you. When our eyes met the first day while you made your introductory comments I had a special feeling throughout my body. When you smiled at me during those comments my dick responded. When you were giving me instructions in the bathing room I wanted to put my arms around you and hold you close to me. When I first touched you during the massage my entire body tingled. I have never had that feeling with anyone except Franz. I don’t know why? It just is. If I could I would hug you and kiss you now. I know there are guards protecting us so I will just say ‘you make me feel wonderful’.”

“You are an amazing young man. I enjoy sex: fucking, sucking and more. As a powerful man I can get it whenever and where ever I want it. I could make a phone call and have a boy or man in my bed in ten minutes. However with you it is more than sex. When I asked for the massage and you touched my back I had the feeling an electric currant was going through my body. I have had soldiers give me massages before but never did my body react as it did to your touch. With you I wanted to roll over and grab your body and hold you tight and was forced to restrain myself. By the time you moved down to my legs I was so hard I was in pain. When you gently, as if by accident – ha ha, touched my balls I had to control myself from cumming. When you began massaging my balls I could take no more. What a thrill to reach for your dick and discover it was as hard as mine. I shall never forget taking your dick in my mouth and tasting your juice that first time. I know that for the rest of my life I will have many private jerkoff sessions with that sucking moment in my mind and my dick in my hand. I don’t know why I have these feelings for you? I just do.”

The General then asked about Vladek’s recent sex adventures if any. Vladek told him about Sergi and their trips to the attic. He told him that sex with Sergi was good but that he did not have the same feelings as he had for Franz.

He hesitated telling the story about Yuri but decided the General would find this story about the tall handsome young man who was in the villa as part of the translator team interesting. He told how Yuri had caught him and Sergi in the attic and then asked for blow jobs. Actually he had demanded a blow job or he would expose them as homosexuals. While Vladek did not believe this was a serious threat he had enjoyed looking at Yuri’s dick while showering and actually wanted to suck the biggest dick he had ever seen. Yuri’s threat was an opportunity to taste that dick. He told how Yuri had bragged about all his female conquests. The General replied that he would like to see this magnificent dick.

When they returned to their room the General asked for Franz’s full name and place of work. He then made a phone call. When he had finished the call he told Vladek that Franz had been detained by the police. He was being held and would soon be sent to the East, Siberia. The General had made arrangements to have this man who had served the Soviet Union for years and who hated Hitler and the Nazis to be sent to a farm, not a labor camp. At the farm he would work hard but have adequate food and a warm place to sleep as keeping the farm workers healthy was essential to providing food to the war effort. The General then laughed. At the farm he will have one major problem. Most of the workers at the farm were women. The men were most likely elderly, too old and feeble for the army, or children. Anyone between 16 and 60 would have been drafted into the army. There would be many women, some very horny women and only one healthy virile man. Some would be shamelessly after his dick. If he wanted he could have all the female fucking he wanted. However, he will not likely find good jerking, sucking or fucking male companionship.

Vladek thanked the General. He walked over to him and placed his arms around him and deep kissed him.

The General then told Vladek to go Yuri’s room and ask him to come to their room.

Wondering what the General had in mind, Vladek walked down the hall and went into the room that he and Yuri were assigned to share.

Yuri looked up as Vladek entered, “Well, has my lost roommate returned? Where did you sleep last night? My dick missed your sweet lips.”

“The General has asked me to tell you to go to his room. He has something he would like to discuss with you.”

Yuri realized a simple request from the General was an order. He adjusted his uniform and combed his hair. “Why does he want to talk to me?”

“You will soon understand.”

When they entered the General’s suite of rooms Yuri came to attention, “Reporting as requested sir.”

“At ease soldier. You are an extremely handsome man. I enjoy looking at handsome men. Vladek, would you take Yuri into the bathing room so the two of you may clean yourselves for a full inspection.”

Vladek led Yuri into the elegant bathing room. “The General would like us to bathe and put on robes.”

“What the fuck is going on here? Why does the General want us in robes?”

Vladek replied as removed his clothes and stepped into the large tub. “The General enjoys inspecting handsome naked men.”

He then took the hose with the spray nozzle and turned on the water. After adjusting for the correct temperature he washed himself with the perfumed soap. When he stepped out of the tub and Yuri who was now naked did the same. They put on robes and walked into the sitting room.

The General stood and walked over to them. He removed Vladek’s robe, stepped back and admired his body. He did the same to Yuri. He walked up to Yuri and took the startled soldier’s dick in his hand. “The Soviet Union is certainly proud to have such a handsome, virile man in its Army. As the General stroked the dick it hardened. He then kneeled and took it in his mouth. He could not remember if he had ever swallowed a beautiful, long, thick dick of this size.

Yuri was in a state of panic and also state of ecstasy. He was being sucked off by one of the most powerful generals in the Soviet Army. He could not cum in this man’s mouth. “Sorry sir but I do not want to cum in your mouth.”

The General stopped sucking just long enough to say, “Please do! That is an order!” He then grabbed Yuri’s ass as he had grabbed Vladek’s the evening before forcing the young man’s dick deep into his throat. Yuri was soon moaning and shaking with pleasure as he shot his creamy juices down his superior’s throat. After swallowing the generous load the General sat in one of the chairs and motioned for the two young men to sit.

“Vladek told me you enjoy getting your dick sucked. I certainly enjoyed your tasty treat. I was also told you enjoy fucking and have a stable of willing ladies in your home village begging to take care of your delightful, grand dick. Your dick has made me happy so I will now make your dick happy.”

“Vladek, would you put on your robe and take this message to General Pogodin. His room is the third door down the hall on the left. You may read the note.”

General Pogodin, Send the whore you have for the night to my room. She will be returned in 30 minutes. General Karasyovl.

General Pogodin knew he could not refuse a request of his superior. Within five minutes Vladek returned with a beautiful blond of about 20 years of age.

“Yuri, this young lady is my gift to you. You have the pleasure of her company for 30 minutes. Shall we go to the bedroom. Vladek and I will be entertained by your performance. I have one special request. When you cum pull out so I can see your sweet cream shooting”

Vladek and the General took seats next to the bed while the whore removed the two items of clothing she was wearing: a tight blouse covering her large tits and a very short skirt. She kept on her spike heeled shoes. Yuri quickly removed his robe and pushed her back on the bed as he placed his mouth on a nipple and finger fucked her. He then lay on his back and she deep throated his hard dick. Wanting to make the moment last he pulled out of her mouth, pushed her onto her back and moved his face into her crotch. As he ate he played with her nipples. He could wait no longer. Kneeling between her legs he placed her legs onto his shoulder and rammed in his hard dick. She gave a cry of surprise as one of if not the largest dick ever entered her professional pussy. Even though he had drained himself down the General’s throat minutes earlier Yuri was ready to blast. He pulled out and as requested shot his load on the stomach and tits of the lady. She with no emotion got up, used the toilet room for a couple of minutes and departed. The entire event had taken less than 15 minutes.

“Thank you. That was amazing. It has been too long since I have had a proper fuck. You are welcome to suck my dick anytime if I can be rewarded with a fuck”

“You are welcome. Return to your room and have sweet dreams.”

After Yuri departed Vladek told the General, “I have a confession to make. That was the first time I have seen a man fuck a women up close in full light. As interesting as it was I have not been converted.” Vladek then reached for the General. As they kissed he placed his hand where he could feel the hard dick telling him this would be another amazing evening, night and morning.

And it was.

……………………………….

The third day the sessions continued until late afternoon. Cars arrived to drive all the participants back to Moscow except the General and Vladek. Arrangements had been made for them to have a quiet dinner followed by an evening of discussion and love making. They were no longer just having sex, it was love as both men had developed strong feelings for the other.

As they were driven back to Moscow the following morning Vladek thought to himself. For some reason I seem to be attracted to older men. First there was Franz and now the General. (He did not realize that 20 years later he would have the same feelings when in his 40s he met and became very attracted to an older man he met at the Baths in Cleveland, Ohio, Chapter 36 of Boys of the 1950s).

 ……………………………………………..

Vladek was dropped off at the building where he both lived and worked. When he returned to work he was in a state of euphoria. It was almost like his visit to the villa had been a dream. Luckily the workload was so heavy that he was forced to not dwell on the General. His visits to the attic with Sergi were almost meaningless. Before he had looked forward to these sessions of sex, kissing and most important holding, but now it was just getting off with a friend. He did enjoy sucking off Yuri. As he sucked the handsome man he could see and feel the General on his knees. Sometimes he was sad because he would never see and hold the General again. Other times he was happy thinking of his time with the older man.

One day a week later when he was feeling especially down his supervisor called him into his office. He was positive he was going to be reprimanded for poor work as he had often found himself not concentrating on his assigned task.

“Comrade Vladimir Melnikov, you have been reassigned to Soviet Union Army Headquarters. Tomorrow morning at 9:00 a driver will take you to your new assignment. Any projects that you are working on that cannot be completed by the end of this day should be returned to me so I can reassign them. You have been an excellent worker. I wish you success in your new position. This evening pack all your belongings. Here are you orders.”

Vladek took the paper and returned to his desk. He was to report to Captain Tarkovsky the following morning.

That evening he invited both Sergi and Yuri to the attic for a good bye encounter.

……………………………………………..

“Captain Tarkovsky, Vladimir Melnikov reporting as requested.”

“At ease soldier. I am General Valery Karasyovl’s Chief of Staff. You have been assigned to this office as a specialist in German. You have been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. The General will meet with you at 15.00 (3pm)”.

“I understand you have had little formal military training. While it is unusual for someone to be promoted to be an officer without attending officer’s school, your special language skills are needed immediately. The level of your responsibilities on the General’s staff should be held by an officer. The General has asked me to help you acquire basic knowledge concerning the expected performance of an officer.”

A sergeant on the staff accompanied Vladek to the office of the Quartermaster where he was measured for an officer’s uniform. He did not understand why it was necessary to be measured. In the past he had worn whatever clothes were available. When he received his first army uniforms he had stood in line with about 50 young men all begin given a pile of clothes with no consideration to size. He was told to strip down to his underware. The tailor measured his neck size, then chest, arm length and waist. He was surprised when the tailor kneeled in front of him with his face opposite his crotch. The tailor used the measuring tape to measure Vladek’s leg length from his foot to his balls. He felt the tailor hold the tape against his balls. He wasn’t sure if this older unattractive man needed to press against him or just used this as an opportunity to have a happy feel of the young man.

After the visit for the uniform fitting Captain Tarkovsky began his informal training on how an officer should act.

At 15.00 (3pm) the Captain escorted Vladek to the General’s office. Upon entering they both saluted and Vladek stated, “Lieutenant Vladimir Melnikov reporting as requested Sir.”

The General dismissed Captain Tarkovsky. As soon as the door closed the General said, “At ease Lieutenant,” as he walked to Vladek to embrace and kiss him.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

currant, courant, current, three homophones. The first is the dried fruit of a seedless grape,

the second is a term from heraldry that describes a running horse, the third is a flow of water or electric power.

Will Hawkins

 
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..