Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,618 Words
  • 1,628 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 4. Chapter 4 New Day, New Friends

When Hanns woke the following morning, his eyes still closed, he realized he was in a strange bed. Then he remembered where he was. He opened his eyes and discovered he was alone in bed. He got out of bed, stood naked and deliberated about what to do with his morning stiffness. He decided not to take care of himself as there might be other opportunities. He saw a silk robe draped over a chair and decided that either Boris left it for him to wear or if it was Boris’ the older man would not object if he wore it considering what the two had done together the previous evening. After unloading his bladder in the toilet he went to the kitchen. Klaus, the young medical student who did odd jobs for Boris, was sitting at the table studying a textbook. He looked up and smiled at Hanns, “Good morning my friend, you look rested and handsome as ever. May I get you coffee?”

Klaus poured coffee and placed sliced brown bread, black currant jam and cheese on the table. Klaus placed his hands on the shoulders of the seated Hanns. Gently rubbing him he asked if there was anything else Hanns would desire for breakfast. Hanns placed his hand over one of Klaus’ that was on his shoulder. “I would like some fresh cream for my coffee. And I do not mean cream from a cow. I would like a taste of man cream.”

Klaus moved next to Hanns and said, “I do not know what you mean”, as he pushed his crotch toward Hanns. Hanns opened the young man’s pants and without too much trouble soon had a mouthful of fresh cream. As Hanns was swallowing the cream naked Otfried walked into the kitchen.

“Oh, I apologize, I did not mean to interrupt.”

“No problem, you did not interrupt. Would you like to be next?” Hanns stated.

“I would but I have already been taken care of this morning. My love will not let me out of the bed until he has taken care of my morning hardness.”

At that moment a naked Walter entered the kitchen. “Good morning all.”

Hanns studied the dancer seeing his dick ‘soft’ for the first time. He then said to Walter, “I have seen your photograph. In fact I have one that I have used frequently when I am pleasuring myself. The body is perfect but the face is not the same.”

Walter looked at him quizzically, “I have no idea what you are talking about?”

“Let me show you.” Hanns left the room and returned with a photograph he had taken from his suitcase. “See my friend. Your body is very similar to Michelangelo’s ‘David’.” “The muscular pecs and hard nipples” (as Hanns rubbed Walter’s chest), “The hard abs and slim waist” (as he rubbed those areas), “The strong legs and beautiful feet” (as he rubbed down the legs), “The arms, the hands.” (rubbing them), “and the perfect soft dick which you seem to have lost” (as Hanns stroked Walter’s now hard dick). Hanns kneeled in front of the dancer and soon had a cream covered face.

Otfried applauded, “That was a nice encore considering what you did a few minutes ago in the bedroom.” They all laughed, sat down and enjoyed breakfast together. As the clock in the parlor chimed eleven Otfied announced that they needed to get to rehearsal. The dancers went to the bedroom, dressed and departed.

Klaus then told Hanns he had a message for him from Boris, “He asked me to tell you to go to his office at 13.00 (1pm). He wants to take you to lunch.” Boris then gave Hanns the address and instructions for finding the office.

Hanns easily found the building on the Großer Ring zu Breslau (Main town square) across from the historic Rathaus. The Rathaus (Town Hall) had been construted over a number of years starting in the 13th century. He entered the main entrance of the office building and walked up to the first floor (considered 2nd floor in USA) and found the office. The sign on the door simply read „Office of Boris Polonsky“. He entered and a woman about 50 years of age sitting at a desk using a typewriter greeted him. Hanns told her he had an appointment with Herr Polonsky. She told him to sit and wait as Herr Polonsky was with a client. About five minutes later the door to an inner room opened and an elderly man walked into the reception area. Boris followed him. He looked at Hanns and said, „Good afternoon Herr Peltzer. I would like to introduce you to Herr Schiller.“ Hanns and Herr Schiller shook hands. Then Boris said to Herr Schiller, „Herr Peltzer is my associate. He will visit your store this afternoon to help you coordinate our project.“ Hanns smiled not having any inkling as to what was going on. His immediate thought was that Boris had arranged a blow job or more for Hanns to deliver to the old man.

town-hall-wroclaw_.jpg

Town Square

When Herr Schiller had departed Boris turned to the women at the desk, „Frau Hauser, this is Herr Peltzer. He is helping me with my latest project. Please give him any assistance he may need.“

She smiler, „It is a pleasure to meet you Herr Peltzer. I will be glad to give you needed assistance.“ Hanns returned the greeting.

At a quiet table in a restaurant near the office Boris told Hanns he would explain his plans but first he wanted to know how Hanns slept and asked if he found food for breakfast. Hanns described the morning starting with the robe he borrowed and continuing with the cream from Klaus, pleasure of seeing Otfried naked and his fun with Walter where he gave a hands on comparison with Michelangelo’s ‘David’. Boris laughed. “I am happy that you started your first day in Breslau with such pleasures. I agree with you about the comparison with Michelangelo’s ‘David’. I know a photographer who will take pictures of handsome men in their glory. I think I will ask Walter to pose in the position of “David” for a photograph. I am sure he will gladly do it if paid a modeling fee.”

“I know you are wondering about Herr Schiller. I am sorry I did not give you warning about the meeting but as you realize we have both been very busy since you arrived yesterday. Thank you for playing along and not letting Herr Schiller know you had no idea what I was talking about. I have completed the purchase of a book store owned by him. We have been in negotiations for a week and agreed on the final price and arrangements today. The old man desires to retire and is relieved to sell his book store inventory for a reasonable price. The lease of the store expires in four weeks and he must move out. I am buying all of the inventory. It will be packed and then shipped to a new location. I am asking you to coordinate the packing and moving it to storage.”

Hanns realized he had no choice but to accept the assignment so he replied with a smile, “It would be a pleasure. I may need some guidance in getting started but do not think the packing of books is beyond my abilities.”

Boris continued, “Unfortunately in the present political climate in Germany there are risks in doing anything. Books, all and any books, are a special concern of the Nazi government. Although Herr Schiller’s store, to my knowledge, contains no illegal or banned books just having access to books is a concern of the government. After the books are packed they will be moved. While I would like to tell you just exactly what will happen to the books I think it is in your best interest to be ignorant of the plans. As I told you earlier, you never know who is watching and reporting on whom. The less you know the less trouble you can get into.”

“I trust you Boris and understand what you are saying. I will visit the store this afternoon and formulate a plan. I’ll review it with you this evening and the packing will start as soon as possible.”

“Thank you.”

………………………………………………….. 

Boris did not tell Hanns the entire plan as there was danger involved. Books represented knowledge. The Nazi government attempted to control books. A children’s book might tell a story not following the edicts of the government, a medical book could contradict the government’s position on the superiority of the ‘German’ Race, a geography book might provide information that would help those opposed to the government, any book might have themes that contradicted the Nazi controlled government. Books were dangerous.

Hanns would eventually learn the complete plan as the project progressed. After the books were packed they would be transported to the railroad freight station. They would then be carried by train north to the port city of Danzig on the Baltic Sea. There they would be put in storage temporarily and then loaded onto a Russian (Soviet Union) freighter ship and taken to Leningrad, Russia (St. Petersburg today). As of the current day Hanns knew nothing of the plans.

At that time, 1934, Danzig was a ‘Free City’ that had been created by the Treaty of Versailles at the end of World War I. It was under the protection of the ‘League of Nations’ being neither German nor Polish. Poland was given the right to maintain transportation and the ports within the city. However, the German population majority objected to the control by the Polish minority. With the rise of Nazi influence Poland’s control became difficult and a second port was built in Gdynia in Polish territory next to Danzig. A city with a large port in a chaotic situation would be an ideal place to smuggle books out of Germany to Russia. If the German authorities knew the reason why the books were being transported to Russia it would not have been permitted. These books were to be used to train Russians who would spy on Germany. Hanns would be the facilitator in moving the books. Note – Today Danzig is Gdansk, Poland, the location of the shipyards where the Anti Soviet - Solidarity Movement began in the 1980s.

……………………………………………

Boris also told Hanns at lunch that he had arranged a tutor of Russian language for him. He would meet the tutor for at least an hour every day. The first meeting would be in Boris’ office at 18.00 (6pm) that afternoon after Frau Hauser had gone home.

After lunch Hanns went to the book store and discussed the packing of the books with Herr Schiller. The only complication was the availability of packing material. Herr Schiller told Hanns that Boris requested the use of wooden boxes as cardboard boxes might not hold up during the transport of the books. Hanns was introduced to Ludwig, the bookstore’s only remaining employee. Hanns soon learned that this young man of average height with light brown hair, dark blue eyes, muscular torso, and nice smile was an engineering student at the Bresla Technischen Universität (Technical University – today the Politechnika of Wroclaw, Poland). Herr Schiller told him a carpenter had been engaged to supply boxes with the first shipment of boxes due the following morning.

Since nothing could be packed without the boxes Hanns asked Ludwig if he would be available the following morning. They agreed to meet at the store at 9.00 and hopefully the first batch of boxes would have arrived. Having free time until the Russian lesson Hanns explored the center of this beautiful and historic city. He walked around the large town square which was about three blocks long on each of the four sides with the historic Rathaus (Town Hall) in the center. He wondered further passing a large market hall (the Market Hall is still open, 2016. But most food shopping is now done in super markets).

He continued across a small bridge to Cathedral Island where a number of churches and The Cathedral were located in the oldest part of the city. The quaint cobble stone streets had gas lamps (and still do in 2016). Twice during his walk attractive men smiled at him the second being a priest in a long robe. When the priest smiled Hanns stared him in the eye and licked his lips. The priest responded with a smile, lip lick and told him he hoped he was having a nice day. Hanns replied “Could I invite you to share a cup of coffee with me?”

Wroclaw+Lamplighter+on+Cathedral+Island-

Modern Day Lamplighter on Cathedral Island – Note the ‘Love Locks’ on the bridge

The priest replied that he did not have time but could have a brief chat as he pointed to a nearby bench. As they sat on the bench Hanns positioned himself so that his leg was close to the leg of the priest. Hanns gently pressed his knee against the robe of his new acquaintance. The priest pressed back. Hanns jiggled his knee. The priest jiggled. The priest said, “You have beautiful hands. Are you an artist?”

Hanns replied, “No, I work in a book store. But my hands do give me pleasure.” He then held his fist in the way he would hold it while jerking off and moved his fist up and down a couple of times. The priest smiled and told him he would like to see his hands in action. Hanns introduced himself and told the handsome clergyman that he would like to invite him to his apartment for coffee but would have to consult with the owner. He explained he was visiting from Berlin and told the priest the owner would probably enjoy sharing conversation and coffee. The priest gave Hanns his address and told him he could leave an invitation with suggested times in a sealed envelope addressed to Father Sebastian with the housekeeper. They stood, shook hands in a nonobvious erotic way and parted. Hanns returned to Boris’ office. He discussed the plans for packing, his walking tour and meeting of the priest. Boris was most interested in the clergy. “I always enjoy entertaining handsome men. This will be my first dessert with a priest if he can come some evening or afternoon or morning, our schedules are flexible. I hope the man of God is as flexible in body.” Both men laughed. A bookish appearing man of about 60 entered the office. Boris introduced Hanns to Fyodor Galakhov his Russian teacher. He had also escaped from Russia during the revolution since he had been known as an agitator. As a teacher in Russia he did not have wealth to bring with him and was grateful for any employment he could receive. Boris departed and Hanns studied with the man for two hours. They agreed on a regular schedule. Boris had given Hanns the key to the office so he could lock it after the lesson.

The next morning prior to going to the bookstore to start packing Hanns visited Cathedral Island and rang the bell at the address of the priest. He expected to just leave a note with suggested times in a sealed envelope. However, the housekeeper told him the priest was giving mass at the nearby church and that he could meet him after the service that ended soon. Hanns entered the church and sat in a back pew. The priest was leading the final prayer to the congregation that consisted of about fifteen people, all ladies or nuns except for two old men. When the service ended Hanns went up to the priest and said, “So we meet again. I have a list of suggested meeting dates. I was going to drop it off at your lodging but the housekeeper told me you were here.”

The priest smiled and opened the envelope. “This evening at 19.30 (7.30) would be perfect. I will see you then.” Hanns told the priest they would have a small supper with his host followed by a spirited conversation. They shook hands and Hanns rushed to the bookstore.

The carpenter had just arrived with a horse drawn cart loaded with wood boxes. By 15.00 (3.00pm) Hanns and Ludwig had packed all the boxes available. More would arrive the following morning and the driver of the carpenter would then deliver the packed boxes to a storage room rented by Boris near the railroad freight station.

Hanns and his helper were hot, sweaty and covered with dust. Since Hanns’ Russian lesson was not until 17.00 (5.00) he offered to take Ludwig to the nearby Municipal Baths as a guest of the bookstore in thanks for his hard work. Ludwig was hesitant. He had never been there and did not believe Herr Schiller would approve of the expenditure. Hanns laughed and told the young man not to worry as the store had been sold and he was in control of the money. Hanns told Ludwig he needed to make a telephone call first. He called Boris at his office and told him the priest was coming at 19.30. He also explained that he and Ludwig had done all the packing possible that day and that they were going to the Baths prior to his Russian lesson. He asked Boris if he wanted to join them. Boris reluctantly declined and also stated that at his age he must ration himself and considering he was having a religious experience that evening he best as the Bible would say “not spill seed” in the afternoon.

Hanns lusted after the young man but fully realized he was most likely to only see, not touch the handsome student. Hanns paid for lockers that were next to each other. They stripped and Hanns realized he was leering at a very handsome young man when naked. His chest was muscular and hairless. His abs were tight and the dick was perfect, if not slightly small. The cute dick hung over small but nicely rounded balls. Hanns soon realized he was starting to get hard and turned away. They entered the main area and took showers next to each other. Hanns offered to soap and scrub Ludwig’s back. This was dangerous as he had to concentrate on keeping it down. Ludwig returned the favor. Hanns could not hold back and was almost rock hard with his back to the handsome young man. He thanked Ludwig and without turning around quickly stepped into the small pool near the showers. This was the cold pool. Hanns did not like cold water, especially after a hot shower. His dick immediately deflated. He stepped out of the pool and suggested they go into the steam room, another new experience for Ludwig.

They sat on the upper tier in the steam room with two men sitting across them. As Hanns and Ludwig sat the older of the two men spread his legs and scratched his balls. He was starring directly at the two younger men. Hanns observed both the man sitting across and Ludwig’s reaction, if any. The man pulled on his dick. Ludwig appeared completely oblivious to the movements across the room somewhat masked by the steam. They discussed Ludwig’s studies at the University. Hanns realized he had to tell Ludwig something about his background or it would appear suspicious. Hanns told the younger man he had worked in a bookstore in Berlin and that a friend of Boris’ had recommend him to work in the store that would be opened with the books purchased. He told Ludwig that Boris was still working on the location of the new store and that until final arrangements made and a lease signed Hanns could not discuss the plans. Hanns turned the discussion to the beautiful women of Breslau. Ludwig told him about his girlfriend, a student at Breslau University (see note below).

statue-university-of-wroclaw-poland-davi

Statue of Swordsman in front of main building of Wroclaw University – not sure if this statue was there in the 1930s when it was Breslau University.

They had discussed marriage after graduation in two years. Hanns told his friend she sounded like a nice girl and asked if she had a sister. Ludwig laughed and replied, “No, just a brother.” Hanns thought to himself, ‘if your girl friend is as beautiful as you and her brother as beautiful as she he would certainly like to meet the brother.

By now the man across had a half hardon with the skin pulled back that had previously been over the head. Ludwig was still oblivious to the scene across the room. Hanns gently pressed his knee against Ludwig’s who neither pressed back or moved away. He plainly did not notice. After the steam room they visited the larger pool. There were four men already soaking. From their closeness and movements Hanns was certain two of them were fondling each other. Ludwig was still oblivious. There was a high table in the corner of the area with the larger soaking pool. Hanns was tempted to offer to give Ludwig a massage but realized that he would not be able to control either his dick or movement of his hands if he touched the young man. They showered and returned to the locker room to dress. Ludwig thanked him for an interesting experience. They departed, Hanns horney and Ludwig still a man to man virgin.

Note Breslau University – today Wroclaw (Poland) University. – In 1880 Brahms composed his ‘Academic Festival Overture’ to thank the university when notified he would be awarded an honorary doctorate.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just wanted to say I've been enjoying this offshoot series a lot. Enjoy the history so far. Hope it doesn't repeat. Pax. Steve

Link to comment
On 07/25/2016 11:27 AM, Gandalf said:

Just wanted to say I've been enjoying this offshoot series a lot. Enjoy the history so far. Hope it doesn't repeat. Pax. Steve

Thanks for reading Russia - I am really enjoying writing this as I am reliving many experiences in Berlin, Breslau (Wroclaw Poland today) and Moscow. However - the sex is mostly fantasy and wishful thinking - the rest I have personal experience. Although I am not Polish visit Wroclaw about a month each year (long story) - Was in Moscow St Petersburg for a month March / April.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..