Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,414 Words
  • 25,216 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 7. Chapter 7 Bad Experience / New Friend

Three days after arrival in Russia Franz (formerly Hanns) was in Misha’s apartment in Moscow. The next morning he would be taken to the new Language Academy and Misha would depart for Berlin after meeting with officials in the Foreign Service Department. This would be their last night together until Misha returned to Moscow on official business. This could be a month or six months later.

They chose not to go to a restaurant for dinner that evening. The two lovers would be satisfied with bread, jam, tea and each other. Their love making was a series of slow zealous passionate encounters in the evening and throughout the night. Misha wanted his Franz in him. Lustful fucks were followed with the lovers on their sides, Franz implanted in his friend until they rested for another encounter, never uncoupling, just getting hard again, thrusting and cumming.

At 9.00 the next morning Misha was introducing Franz to Vasily Golovin, the Director of the Language Academy. Misha reluctantly departed shaking his friend’s hand. While they both wanted a strong passionate good bye hug they settled for the handshake in the Director’s office.

The Director and Franz discussed the operation of the Academy established to train students in the German language and enlighten them on its culture. In addition to teaching he would be in charge of the books that had arrived on the freighter that had carried Franz to The Soviet Union. Regular classes would begin in a month. Presently there were two other instructors. Both were Russians who had studied the German language. Neither had ever visited Germany. Franz would be the only native speaking German on the staff. The three would share an apartment on the top floor of the building of the Academy. The apartment had three rooms plus a small kitchen and bathroom. Since the other two were not moving in until the week prior to the beginning of classes Franz had the choice of rooms. He chose the room nearest the entrance although it was not the largest. He reasoned that if he had visitors they would be less noticeable if his room was near the entry door. He hoped to have visitors. Oleg and Nina the other instructors moved in the week prior to classes. Both were about thirty years old. They appeared to be hard working Russians, plain in appearance with cheerful personalities. Franz felt an attraction toward Oleg. He soon realized that Oleg was definitely interested in woman and that the woman he was interested in was Nina. While they each had their own room it soon became apparent that Oleg was sleeping in Nina’s. By the end of their first month together it was not unusual to see Oleg come out of Nina’s room naked on the way to the bathroom. He made no attempt to hide where he was sleeping or his wilting hardon. Franz would smile in a friendly way and state that he hoped his apartment mate had a good night’s sleep. He made sure to be supportive of their sleeping arrangement. He hoped that someday he would have visitors that might be walking to the bathroom with a wilting hardon in the morning.

The classes began in the fall of 1934 with 25 students aged 16 and 17 all staying in rooms of the Academy. The boys on the same floor as Franz, the girls on the floor below. The plan was to add more students the following January with a total enrollment of 50 with a larger enrollment a year later. As additional German instructors were hired the enrollment would be increased. The students took all their regular school classes at the Academy. Mathematics and Sciences were taught by Russians who did not speak German. All other classes were in German. The students were not permitted to speak Russian when in the building except in their Mathematics and Science classes. They ate all their meals in a dining hall where only German was permitted to be spoken.

Most of the students were boys and Franz lusted after many of them. However, he restrained himself. He certainly did not want to have a repetition of his problem in Berlin with the handsome Eric, son of a Nazi official.

Franz realized that having no family or friends in Moscow it would be his responsibility to meet people. Most evenings he walked the streets. He frequently visited cafes drinking a cup of tea, all he could afford. He attended cinema and on a few occasions free or inexpensive concerts and theater.

One evening he was sitting on a bench in a small park in the middle of one of the many boulevards. There were children playing in a nearby playground and people of all ages sitting on the benches. Since most families lived in crowded rooms being outside evenings was a popular pastime. Franz noticed that as a stocky man about 50 strolled past him the man starred at Franz. A few minutes later the man walked back. This time Franz starred back. The man came past a third time and sat on the bench next to Franz. “This is a warm evening for October. I hope it does not snow soon,” the man stated.

“I hope so also,” Franz replied.

Their small talk continued. Franz realized the man was gently pressing his knee against his. Franz pressed back. Franz’s proficiency in Russian had progressed to where he could smoothly conduct a simple conversation. The stranger stated, “I live nearby. Would you like to come to my place for a glass of vodka?”

While the man was not sexually appealing to Franz he was a man and he was not unappealing. “Thank you for the offer. I must be home soon but I could have one drink with you.”

“Let’s go.” They walked about ten minutes to a two story wooden building. The stranger unlocked the front door and walked up a narrow stairs. There was a short hall with doors on both sides and the end. The man opened the first door on the right. They entered a small room. The unkempt stuffy room contained an unmade bed, one chair, small table and small clothes wardrobe. The man took two glasses from a shelf on the wall and poured vodka from a half filled bottle on the table. He handed one to Franz.

After each had swallowed their vodka the man placed his glass on the table, went to Franz and embraced him in a hard hug. He placed his lips against Franz’s and forcibly kissed him shoving his tongue into Franz’s mouth. The stubble of his beard was scratching Franz’s face. All Franz tasted was sour cabbage and vodka. He wanted to push back but was restrained. He felt a hand on his ass with a finger attempting to push against his hole. He was probing so hard that Franz feared he might break through his trousers. “I will fuck you!”

While Franz was usually a top he would accept a lover if he were in the mood after tender foreplay. There was no way Franz would bottom without an emotional feeling for his partner. “I am sorry, but I do not do that.”

“If you do not fuck, then suck.” He forced Franz to his knees. Although the man was not big he was apparently stronger than Franz. While he might be able to leave unscathed there was a strong possibility of injury if Franz did not comply. The man pulled out his soft dick and held it close to Franz’s face. While Franz savored the smell of a clean dick this cheesy one repelled him. He reached up and started jacking the man off, hoping this would satisfy him. “I do not want your hand. I can do that myself. Suck!” He pulled Franz’s face into the half hard dick. Luckily the thin hard dick was only about 12 cm (just under 5 inches) long. Had it not been for the sour taste Franz would have easily gone down on it. He decided the best plan would be to just suck, let the man come and go. When he determined the man was close he pushed it out of his mouth and jacked him until he shot or actually dribbled his small load. Luckily Franz was able to aim it toward the floor.

Before the man recovered from the ejaculation Franz was out the door and running down the steps. He stopped at the first kiosk selling vodka and bought a small bottle with the few kopeks he had in his pocket. Three times he took a swig, swished it in his mouth, gargled and then spit it in the gutter. Then he took a large swig and swallowed it. Even with all that cleansing he still tasted the sour cheese. It had been almost three months since his last sexual experience with a man although his fist had been busy daily. His last man to man act had been with Misha on his last night in Moscow. This had been his only unpleasant sexual experience and unfortunately his introduction to sex in Moscow.

For the next month Franz avoided eye contact with strangers. Misha had written that he hoped to visit Moscow after the New Year. Franz was sad that he would have to wait for the visit while he was ecstatic that he would see and make love to his friend in a few months.

Franz discovered there was a small hall near the Music Conservatory where student concerts were free or performed at a modest cost. One evening he attended a free concert of students performing Tchaikovsky string quartets. The first half of the concert was one group of students with others performing after a short break. He had smiled at the man sitting next to him prior to the performance. Although Franz had avoided meeting strangers since his mouth had been raped with the sour blow job a month earlier he did respond to his seatmates comments about the performance. He was drawn to this man and their conversation continued until the second half of the performance began. After the performance Franz surprised himself when he suggested they go to the nearby café for a cup of tea. They shared their life experiences. Franz omitted his reason for escaping Germany explaining that he had come to the Soviet Union to witness a different culture and because he was unsure and frightened about the future of Germany under the control of the Nazis. His new friend, Pavel, was the manager of a bookstore. He was divorced and had a ten year old daughter that he attempted to see whenever possible. He enjoyed the outdoors and when possible hiked in the forest. Sometimes he took his daughter on these hikes, sometimes with friends but usually alone. They laughed about their common involvement with bookstores. Franz asked if he could recommend any books that would help him improve his Russian language skills and understanding of the Russian and Soviet cultures. Pavel invited him to visit the store. It was 23.00 (11pm) when they departed from the café. They shook hands and agreed to meet three days later at the Conservatory for another concert.

Franz was elated with the events of the evening. An excellent performance by the students was followed by his first meaningful conversation since arriving in Moscow. He was positive his new friend would be a tender lover. Nothing was said that indicated he was not gay. Franz lay in bed thinking of his new friend while his hand made love to himself: pinching his nipples, caressing his arms, arm pits, stomach, upper thighs, rosebud, balls and finally slowly stroking his now aching dick covering the area from his stomach to his chest with his best jerk off since arriving in Russia. He rubbed his fingers in the white cream and licked them clean. This was the first time he had ever tasted himself except when a lover had sucked him dry and then shared his spunk while kissing.

The next concert was another delightful evening with Pavel.  He told Franz on Sunday he was taking his daughter to the State Museum of Fine Arts (soon after renamed The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts – its name today).   28_headimg.jpg   Franz met the handsome Pavel and his ten year old daughter, Alisa, at the entrance to the museum.  She was a pretty, animated young women who obviously enjoyed being with her father.  She lived with her mother.  After about three hours of viewing the many paintings in Moscow’s largest museum of European art the three went to a café for ice cream followed by a light supper at Pavel’s home.  His home was one room in a communal apartment of four rooms / four families.  Alisa was sleeping at her father’s that evening.  He would take her to school the next morning and her mother would have her the remainder of the week.  Pavel asked Franz if he would be interested in a walk in the woods the following Sunday.  He had something very special to show him.  (Franz thought to himself, I hope the something special is his dick).   

The following Sunday they met and took a local train for about an hour. The got off at a station that was nothing more than a wood platform in a forest at a horse cart lane. They then walked about forty-five minutes through the forest following a trail that appeared to be seldom used. Franz enjoyed talking with his new friend. Pavel had many questions about Germany and life in Berlin. Likewise Franz discovered that Pavel was his best source of information about life in Moscow. Franz discovered their destination was a small pond. It was in an open area. Vapor was rising from the pond. Pavel explained that it was created by a spring of hot water that flowed year around. The temperature of the pond was always the same, warm but not too hot.

Although it was a cool day, about 10 C (50 F), Pavel suggested they go into the pond. He quickly stripped naked. Franz also undressed. He was in heaven. He was finally going to see all of his friend. Pavel had a perfect soft but long dick with skin covering all but the piss hole of his big head. The balls were as perfect as the dick. Franz did not want to be caught staring so quickly averted his eyes. The small pond was only about a meter (3+ feet) at the deepest. Pavel dunked himself in the warm water and then floated on his back with his perfect dick fully exposed. Hanns did the same. Since the pond was small the two men occasionally touched. This electrified Hanns and did not seem to bother his friend. He neither pressed back or pushed away. They then sat in the pond with only their heads out of the water. Since there was only one place in the pond where sitting could easily be done they were close, shoulder touching shoulder and knee sometimes touching knee. Franz finally got up the nerve to ask, “You have told me a lot about life in Moscow but you have not mentioned the most important – sex and women.”

Pavel replied, “Since you asked and we are sitting here naked in the forest I will tell you more about myself than any other man knows. I like to fuck. There are men who talk about fucking all the time and probably get very little or nothing. Then there are the quiet ones. I never talk about it and most of my friends and colleagues assume I am just a guy who enjoys books more than sex. How wrong they are.”

“At the university I was fucking a couple of girls. Usually the sex was very active and I knew how to use my tongue and fingers to bring the girl to ecstasy. I taught more than one girl how good my dick tasted. One girl I was screwing was very passive. She just laid there with no emotion. She did not say no when I suggested we have some fun. But, it was like she was not participating. Meanwhile I was seeing two other girls. I decided not to bother with the quiet one anymore. Then one day she told me she was pregnant. She knew it was mine as she had never had sex with anyone else. It was our last year at the university. We got married and Alisa was born, named after her mother, also Alisa. After marriage we rarely had sex. When we did she just laid there with her legs spread. I enjoyed my hand more than her cunt. A year later she told me she did not want to be married and moved in with a girlfriend taking Alisa with her. She and her friend have lived together now for nine years. She seems very happy. We are still married. There is no reason for a divorce unless one of us wants to get married. I have no plans and she seems happy with the woman. We are good friends now.”

“Soon after my wife, Alisa, moved out I got involved with a woman working at the store I manage. She is married but very unhappy with her husband. They have two sons so she does not want a divorce. We had long talks about my Alisa moving out and her husband’s drinking and abusing her. One thing led to another and we fucked one day after work. It was the most amazing fuck I have ever had. She is my age, has a beautiful body, gorgeous big tits and a mouth that gives my dick great pleasure when it is that time of the month or we don’t have time for a full fuck. She told me that I was the only man who had ever brought her to ecstasy, frequently multiple times during a fuck. We do it two or three times a week usually after work, sometimes in my office in the middle of the day. We can both get total pleasure in five minutes if that is all the time we have.”

“That is one fuck friend. Remember the lady who stopped by the evening you had dinner with my daughter and I after the visit to the museum. About a year ago she was complaining to me while we were alone in the kitchen both cooking our suppers. Her husband was late again. She told me she suspected that he was seeing someone else and that she thought it was another man. I was shocked. This woman as you remember is gorgeous as is her husband. I just did not understand how a man could be seeing another man when he had such a beautiful wife. Since we were both alone I suggested we eat together. We ate in her room with the door open. After dinner I suggested she come to my room for a glass of vodka. She readily agreed. I closed the door to my room as soon as she entered. We held the glasses of vodka and sat still looking into each other’s eyes. I assume you can imagine what happened next.”

“About a month later she discovered proof that her husband was seeing a man. She told him she knew and that it did not matter. He had a good job at the Ministry of Defense and she would ignore his philandering if she was free to see other men. He agreed and they are now happier than ever and I am fucking her on a regular basis. Now my friend, you know more about my private life than anyone.”

All Franz could say was, “Wow. Your story has made me horney and hard. Now in Moscow the only fuck buddy I have is my hand. If you don’t mind I am going to take care of myself now while thinking about your life.”

“Since I have not had sex for twenty-four hours do you mind if I join you?” The two friends beat off under water, shoulder touching shoulder and knee against knee. Pavel was fantasizing about his neighbor while Franz thought about the dick just a short distance away that he could not see. Soon two trails of cum were floating to the surface

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..