Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,351 Words
  • 2,741 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 17. Prompt 328 You expect me to believe that? (II)

- with one small change
Teasing is fun but can go too far.
A Nelson POV chapter, but in 3rd person

“You expect us to believe that?” Eric shook his head at Rob’s glib answer, and Nelson agreed. His boyfriend’s brother was unusually nosy about what he and Eric did in private. Not that they had done much except kissing and a bit of close body contact.

“I don’t care if you believe me or not.” Rob began but then his phone rang, and Eric recognized Melanie’s ring tone. Rob dug out his phone and ended the call. He kept the phone in his hand and when it rang again, he pressed ignore once more. He threw the phone on the bed and moments later a text came in. All of them could see it.

Melanie: “Please call me.”

Rob turned the phone over and cleared his throat. “So, what are your plans for tomorrow, guys?” Another text arrived, but he ignored the phone.

“Rob, shouldn’t you at least call her –” Eric began, but his brother jumped up and shouted.

“Fuck off, I don’t want to talk to her or about her, do you understand?!”

“Hey, watch your mouth! You don’t get to talk to my boyfriend like that.” He knew Rob was hurting, but Nelson wasn’t going to let him take it out on Eric.

The big guy deflated, “Sorry, I just don’t want to hear her whine at me. And I’m not going to go all Oprah about this. I simply want to move on. We would probably have broken up anyway when I go to college.”

Rob sat back down on the bed and grinned.

“I think the best revenge would be to have a few casual flings. Oh, and I have to find someone else to take to the Prom. Hmm, I wonder if Cassie will go with me.”

Eric rolled his eyes. Tony’s sister had a boyfriend, who was abroad, but she had always had a soft spot for Rob. Even if they only went to the Prom as friends, they would make a stunning couple. Cassie was even more Italian looking than Tony, with long black hair, dark eyes, a voluptuous figure, and a temper to match every stereotype of hot bambinas. But she was also clever and kind and the most loyal girl Eric knew, apart from Maria. Luckily the two girls got along well, or poor Tony would have been driven mad.

After Eric had explained to Nelson about his friends and Cassie, whom Nelson only knew by sight, both of them teased Rob about becoming a target for a whole bunch of admiring high school chicks, including Tina the Gossip Girl, now that he was single.

“Or,” Rob made a dramatic pause, “I could take a little walk on the wild side. I’ve heard guys give the best blowjobs. Is that true, Nelson?”

“ROB!” Eric lunged at his brother, who was laughing so hard he couldn’t defend himself, as his younger sibling pummeled his arms, shoulders and back.

Nelson almost felt like joining in, but he decided to drag Eric off Rob, even if he could see it was more of a brotherly tussle than a real fight.

“Hey, babe, relax, he’s just teasing.” Nelson insinuated himself into Eric’s arms and kissed him. His hands made soothing circles on the back of the pissed-off teen. Gradually Eric calmed down. His fingers entwined themselves in Nelson’s hair, and they got lost in a deeper kiss for a few moments.

“Wow, hot. Looks like you got yourself a good smoocher, bro.”

Eric tensed up again, but Nelson pinched his butt warningly. They separated and the older boy turned to look at Rob, who gave him a cocky leer.

“Do you really expect me to believe that you want to be with a guy? I know you’re just trying to wind Eric up, so cut it out.”

“Hey, I’m cool, dude. I wouldn’t say no to a blowjob from a hot guy if he offered. It can only be an improvement on what I’ve been used to. Plus, I wanted to try anal, but Melanie totally refused. If I had sex with a guy, he wouldn’t have a choice, if you know what I mean.”

Rob winked at them, and this time Nelson almost punched the idiot.

“What do you mean, he wouldn’t have a choice? What if he was a top and wanted to do you? You ready for that, straight boy?”

For once the jock was speechless, and a slow blush crept onto his cheeks. The stunned expression on Rob’s face was sweet revenge, and made Eric and Nelson fall over laughing.

When he got his breath back, Nelson decided to poke a bit more fun at Rob.

“Better stick to girls, Rob. Every guy would expect you to blow him in return, and lots of guys are versatile, like me. You know what that means, right? Taking turns…”

Nelson suddenly caught Eric staring at him, blue eyes huge and uncertain. Too late did he realize what he had said and the possible implications. Shit, his boyfriend probably thought Nelson had had full-on sex already.

Nelson knew he had to do something fast. He glanced back at Rob, who was beginning to frown. Uh oh, was he angry that Nelson had upset Eric – or maybe worried that his younger brother was being preyed upon? No matter, Eric was the important one right now.

“Rob, would you please leave. Eric and I need to talk. In private.” Nelson gave him a beseeching look.

To his credit the older teen didn’t joke or object. He just rolled his eyes, grabbed his phone, got up and left.

As soon as the door closed, Nelson turned to Eric.

“I’m sorry about saying something which could be misunderstood. I’ll be blunt. I’m a virgin both ways. I’ve had two blowjobs and given one in return, on the same night with the same guy. I’ve kissed three guys, but none of them made me feel the way you do. All of this was before I met you. I haven’t wanted anyone since then.”

Nelson knew his face was red by the end of his speech, but he forced himself to look Eric in the eye, hoping his boyfriend could see how he felt.

Eric chewed on his lip for a moment, then took a deep breath.

“And the versatile part?”

“Well, I can’t be absolutely sure until I try it, but I certainly imagine both. You doing me, and me doing you. It turns me on, whichever way I fantasize about us being together. Same with blowjobs. I want to suck you just as badly as I want to be in your mouth.”

“Okay.” Eric shifted on the bed, and Nelson risked a quick glance down. Oh, yes, they were both hard. When the blond teen didn’t say anything else, his boyfriend got worried.

“Okay, what? Please talk to me, Eric. I need to know you’re not angry with me.”

“Oh no, I’m not angry. Why would I be angry?”

“Because I’ve already been with someone? Because I made a stupid joke to Rob? Forcing us to talk about this, before you were ready.”

“Don’t be silly, Nelson.” Eric grabbed his boyfriend’s hand and pulled him closer. “I want to know this so I don’t have to worry about it. I think I’m versatile too, and I definitely want to trade blowjobs with you as soon as possible.”

He kissed Nelson hard, insistently, and one hand slid over the older teen’s denim-clad thigh to cup his package for the first time. Nelson gasped in surprise and moaned when his boyfriend squeezed him gently. After a whole day of teasing, he knew that it would take very little for him to cream his pants. He needed to stop Eric, but it felt so good when the warm hand rubbed…

“Holy shit, if that’s what you mean by ‘talking in private’ you’d better lock the door next time…”

They flew apart, and two red-faced boys shouted: “ROB!”

“What? I just wanted to tell you that Mom says the pie is ready. Oh, and your parents are here, Nelson.”

So what is the verdict on Rob now? :lol: 
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Man, I thought Eric was going to go crazy after what Nelson said to Rob--I'm glad Nelson immediately came clean with his sexual history.

As for Rob--I think he'd be open to going out with a guy, and actually, I'm pretty sure he'd do more than he said if it was approached the right way. Melanie needs to stay gone, and maybe he can take a nice guy to the prom! :)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

You'd think those two would learn to lock a door by now! LOL. And Rob is very intriguing. He seems pretty curious. I wonder what is really going on in his head.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 12/18/2014 06:21 AM, Suvitar said:
Locks are there for a reason :P Another fun chapter :*)
Yes, they are, lol. But if you don't use them...
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 12/18/2014 07:34 AM, ColumbusGuy said:
Man, I thought Eric was going to go crazy after what Nelson said to Rob--I'm glad Nelson immediately came clean with his sexual history.

As for Rob--I think he'd be open to going out with a guy, and actually, I'm pretty sure he'd do more than he said if it was approached the right way. Melanie needs to stay gone, and maybe he can take a nice guy to the prom! :)

What about Cassie? Maybe she's been waiting for this chance for ages? But Rob is probably not ready for a new relationship right now. And he's not the only one who can put his foot in his mouth. :lol:
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 12/18/2014 07:36 AM, LitLover said:
You'd think those two would learn to lock a door by now! LOL. And Rob is very intriguing. He seems pretty curious. I wonder what is really going on in his head.
Yes, I wonder what is going on in his head too. :)

Hopefully Eric and Nelson will get there eventually. But you have to admit it's more fun this way, isn't it?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Rob is definitely thinking about guys...talking about blow jobs and anal...but I think Nelson gave him something to think about. I wonder what Rob will figure out in his head after that loaded conversation. When you take a walk on the wild side you have to remember that there are usually TWO sides...would Rob be willing? I am staying tuned for that answer! Nelson seems perfect for Eric... he is very protective and reads him so well already. Somebody teach these boys how to lock a freakin door lol. Another great job, Tim...It was hot and made me chuckle once again...send Rob to me and I'll show him what versatile means :P Cheers...Gary

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 12/18/2014 03:30 PM, Headstall said:
Rob is definitely thinking about guys...talking about blow jobs and anal...but I think Nelson gave him something to think about. I wonder what Rob will figure out in his head after that loaded conversation. When you take a walk on the wild side you have to remember that there are usually TWO sides...would Rob be willing? I am staying tuned for that answer! Nelson seems perfect for Eric... he is very protective and reads him so well already. Somebody teach these boys how to lock a freakin door lol. Another great job, Tim...It was hot and made me chuckle once again...send Rob to me and I'll show him what versatile means :P Cheers...Gary
Thanks Gary. I'm flattered that you're taking time on your vacation to read the story. I'm sure there'll be a queue to teach Rob to bottom. :P

I'm glad that Nelson and Eric stil meets with your approval. At least they are off to a good start.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

That's from straight Rob Team. So damn glad you did not turn the story into one of those stupid ones where every straight guy ends up turning. Plus one straight brother and one gay one just improves the dynamics and makes for better scenes. Rob is still a smart ass and this time his words came back to bite him in the ass, well maybe not bite but nibble. :P

Of course he'll never learn and he'll open mouth and insert foot again sometime soon!

 

Nice one Timothy!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 12/19/2014 02:57 AM, Carlos Hazday said:
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

That's from straight Rob Team. So damn glad you did not turn the story into one of those stupid ones where every straight guy ends up turning. Plus one straight brother and one gay one just improves the dynamics and makes for better scenes. Rob is still a smart ass and this time his words came back to bite him in the ass, well maybe not bite but nibble. :P

Of course he'll never learn and he'll open mouth and insert foot again sometime soon!

 

Nice one Timothy!

Thanks Carlos, I'm glad somebody supports Rob being straight. :lol:

And I thought you might enjoy the brotherly interactions, so I'm happy they were spot on.

Foot-in-mouth is probably a permanent condition for Rob. :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 12/19/2014 06:47 AM, aditus said:
So, the verbal walk on the wild side did end pretty soon. Lol Reality bites and all... :funny::thumbup:
Yes, Rob might have been stumped a bit, but I'm sure he'll rally and be back to his usual bouncy self. :lol:
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Great chapter. Definitely moving forward, inch by snail inch! Lol! Definitely heating up!

And Rob. He's ready to try. Maybe he's bi, but not ready to bottom. Lol!

Loving the story and glad to be back. Thanks for a great job, Tim.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 03/07/2015 05:27 PM, Jaro_423 said:
Great chapter. Definitely moving forward, inch by snail inch! Lol! Definitely heating up!

And Rob. He's ready to try. Maybe he's bi, but not ready to bottom. Lol!

Loving the story and glad to be back. Thanks for a great job, Tim.

Welcome back, Jaro. You chose the right time, because I'm finally getting some chapters written. :)

I'm glad you liked this chapter, it's one of my favorites too.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I think Rob really likes messing with his brother and throwing people off balance. He may be curious about guys - but it seems to be more as an experience than actual interest. I like that the boys had an honest sexual experience talk right away. And again with the door. :P

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 04/04/2015 02:33 PM, EagleIsaac said:
I think Rob really likes messing with his brother and throwing people off balance. He may be curious about guys - but it seems to be more as an experience than actual interest. I like that the boys had an honest sexual experience talk right away. And again with the door. :P
Yes, he does and I think curious is the perfect term for Rob's interest. Whether he'll try and satisfy his curiosity by barging in on Nelson and Eric or by getting his own experiences, remains to be seen. In any case, learning to lock the door would be a good idea. :rofl:
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Definitely lock the door next time. And I am going back to saying I'm glad I'm an only child. :)

 

Great work :)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 07/24/2015 02:15 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

Definitely lock the door next time. And I am going back to saying I'm glad I'm an only child. :)

 

Great work :)

LOL, Caz, I promise there will be looked doors in their future. And don't give up on Rob yet, how was he to know what they were doing. :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

“Or,” Rob made a dramatic pause, “I could take a little walk on the wild side. I’ve heard guys give the best blowjobs. Is that true, Nelson?”

 

- I may have swooned just a little. Go, Rob, go for it!

 

After a whole day of teasing, he knew that it would take very little for him to cream his pants. He needed to stop Eric, but it felt so good when the warm hand rubbed…

 

“Holy shit, if that’s what you mean by ‘talking in private’ you’d better lock the door next time…”

 

- I think I may have squealed in joy a bit too loudly. Rob's a hoot, and I love how fearless Eric is.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 3/11/2017 at 2:06 AM, Thirdly said:

- I may have swooned just a little. Go, Rob, go for it!

 

- I think I may have squealed in joy a bit too loudly. Rob's a hoot, and I love how fearless Eric is.

 

Don't know how I missed this awesome comment. Making you swoon and squeal with the same chapter must count as a success. :2thumbs:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Okay, Rob is a little overbearing but he’s a loyal and protective brother, so it’s allowed.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, FanLit said:

Okay, Rob is a little overbearing but he’s a loyal and protective brother, so it’s allowed.

LOL, he can't be perfect all the time, or it would get boring. Although, Team Rob may not agree with him not being perfect. Don't forget to visit the story discussion topic for your Team Rob T-shirt. :lol: 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..