Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,743 Words
  • 2,802 Views
  • 25 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 25. Prompt 380 Sure, now you want me to make the decisions.

em>Our four teens engage on more bonding banter - and some hot shopping.
A Rob POV chapter - but shifting to Nelson at the end

“Sure, now you want me to make the decisions.”

Nelson rolled his eyes at Rob, who grinned unrepentantly.

“Well, if you say you want to see Cappy America, Eric will agree.”

“But I liked the one he suggested too.”

“It’s a romance, Nelson. I’m not really in the mood for that.”

“Well, why don’t Eric and I see that and you and Jazz can see the other one?”

Rob looked towards the restrooms to make sure his brother and Nelson’s friend weren’t returning yet.

“I want us to stay together as much as possible today. Just tell Eric you want to see the romance when you’re on your own. It seems like a good choice for a third date.” Rob winked suggestively.

Nelson ignored the hint and considered Rob’s intentions, which did have merit. He and Eric had already attracted a bit of attention when they stood in front of the Cineplex discussing which movie to see. They hadn’t done anything except hold hands and kiss once, and no one seemed to care. But perhaps Rob needed to see for himself that his brother was perfectly safe being out.

“Fine, I’ll tell Eric you convinced me to give it a try. But if we hate it, you get to pay for the tickets.”

“I will anyway.” Rob turned away to get in line for tickets. “Thanks, Nelson.”

“You’re welcome.”

Eric and Jasper came out of the restroom and walked towards Nelson, who smiled to see his boyfriend and best friend chatting casually. Having them get along was important to him. When they got close, Jasper asked, “What are we seeing then?”

“Rob’s getting four tickets for Winter Soldier.”

“Cool.” Jasper pumped his fist in the air.

“So my brother got to decide, again?” Eric rolled his eyes.

“He had a couple of good arguments, one being that he’s paying. But my main reason for giving in was Rob insisting we needed to sit between him and Jazz.”

“Why would he want that?” Jasper was as puzzled as Eric, and Nelson smirked. He could see Rob coming to join them out of the corner of his eye and raised his voice slightly.

“Perhaps he thought it would look like he was on a date if it was only you and him?”

“What are you talking about, Nelson?”

“About you not daring to go to the movies alone with another guy.”

“Fuck off, I’ve been to movies with guys before.”

“Yeah, guys, plural, as in a group of buddies.”

“No, I’ve…” Rob paused. “Actually, Eric and I have gone together a few times, but that’s not the same.”

“See? But don’t worry, Eric and I will sit between you and Jasper and protect your reputation from the taint of suspicion.”

“Did you really ask him that, Rob?” Eric stared at his brother in surprise.

“No, I didn’t,” Rob began indignantly, but then he caught sight of Nelson’s raised eyebrows and shut up. He looked at Jasper, crossed his arms and shook his head. “Nah, sorry Jazz. You’re not my type, even if you were a girl.”

“That’s OK, Rob. You’re not my type either. And I don’t mind sitting next to you – but keep your hands to yourself.”

“Fine with me, dude.” They high-fived each other.

“So, what time is the showing?” Eric asked.

“Two-thirty.” Rob grinned at his brother and Nelson. “Plenty of time for you to go shopping.”

“Right, Mission Impossible 6: get Nel to buy some snappy clothes,” Jasper quipped.

“Shut up, Jazz. I don’t need lots of new stuff.”

“You don’t wanna look nice for your new boyfriend? Are you sure you’re gay?” Jasper shook his red hair sadly, and Rob burst into laughter.

“Nelson looks great, stop bugging him,” Eric leapt to the defense of his man.

“Trust me, Eric, once you’ve seen him thirty times in the two nice shirts he owns, you’ll be begging him to buy something new. Come on, Nelson, we’re here, you have three guys with fashion sense to advise you, and I’m sure Eric will enjoy the sight of you shirtless. What do you have to lose?”

The four teens walked further into the Mall, bickering amiably and Nelson finally agreed to visit three stores and buy at least one shirt in each place. In return, he would be allowed to spend half-an-hour in the bookstore on the second floor. Jasper rolled his eyes.

“More books, don’t you have enough, Nel? And when will you have time to read them all? You’re not single anymore, remember?”

“If you neglect my brother to read stupid books, I will spank your nerdy ass, dude, martial arts or not.”

“Has it occurred to you that Nelson and I might want to read them together? We happen to like the same books,” Eric pointed out.

“Whatever, bro. Just remember to lock the door while you’re ‘reading.’ OK?” A snigger followed the suggestion.

“ROB!” Eric punched his brother’s arm. Nelson lightly slapped the back of Jasper’s head to stop him from sniggering too.

“Ow,” both of them exclaimed, and Jasper added one of his old taunts, “No straight-bashing, bud.”

“Huh?” Rob looked at him, and Jasper grinned.

“Well, if my gay friend bashes me, what else can you call it?”

“Wicked!” Rob slapped Jasper’s shoulder.

“Anyway, let’s go in here,” Nelson’s best friend suggested and steered them into the large GAP, which occupied the left corner of the main Mall Plaza. The boys spent the next twenty minutes making Nelson try on shirts and he managed to buy two, which pleased the sales assistant.

While Nelson was paying, Eric was at a different counter, buying something. As they all left the shop, he handed the bag to his boyfriend. “This is for you, but don’t open it till later.”

“What did you get him, bro?”

“None of your business,” Eric replied and exchanged a grin with Nelson who placed both bags in his backpack.

“Come on, Eric, tell us,” Rob nagged good-naturedly, and Jasper nodded.

“Nope, it’s private. Thanks for distracting them, Nelson.” Eric gave his boyfriend a quick kiss on the cheek.

“You’re welcome, babe.”

“Aawww, ‘babe’ that’s so cute,” Rob teased. “Wait a minute, ‘distracted’ – is this why you kept asking our opinion about the second shirt?” He scowled at Nelson who smirked back, but didn’t say anything. He took Eric’s hand and they walked off with Jasper and Rob following, plotting how to find out what the gift was.

 

Nelson thought back to the changing room scene. Rob and Jazz had left them with admonitions to ‘behave’ and gone hunting for more shirts for Nelson to try on. The dark red one had been Rob’s choice and Jasper had been determined to find a shirt for Nelson too. It seemed to have turned into some sort of competition. When they came back, he had managed to keep the two jocks occupied by pretending to like one of each of the shirts they bought, even if he quickly decided on the blue one, Jasper had found. They did their best to convince him, Rob in order to win and Jasper to even the score.

But the important part happened just after Rob and Jasper had left them alone. Eric was leaning on the wall of the small enclosure and watched as Nelson took off the latest attempt. As Nelson straightened the tight T-shirt he wore underneath, Eric moved in behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

“Can I ask you something?” he whispered in Nelson’s ear.

“Anything.”

“What sort of underwear do you like?”

Nelson met Eric’s vivid blue eyes in the mirror and swallowed.

“To wear? Or do you mean… for you to wear?”

“Both.” Nelson felt a hard bulge against his butt and his own cock swelled in sympathy. Fuck. He closed his eyes to avoid the embarrassing sight of a full boner in his tight jeans. But he felt the hot breath expelled against his ear as Eric made a low sound of appreciation, and a second later a warm hand cupped his painfully trapped manhood. Nelson bit back a groan and quickly shoved a hand down the front of his pants and rearranged himself.

“Need some help with that, babe?” The eagerness in Eric’s voice turned Nelson on even more, but he managed to shake his head slightly and focus on answering the original question.

“I prefer black briefs, but I’ll wear whatever you want me to.”

“Mmm, I like the thought of that.” Nelson wasn’t sure whether Eric meant the black briefs or the other part, but his ass could attest to his boyfriend’s sincerity from the steel bar trying to push between his cheeks. Nelson opened his eyes to stare at Eric in the mirror, and realized they were both looking hot and bothered. Fuck, if Rob and Jasper came in right now, they would never hear the end of it.

“Eric, Rob and Jazz could be back any moment, maybe we should – ” he began, but Eric interrupted him.

“Tell me what you prefer me to wear. I want to look good for you, Nelson.”

“Well, the black jockstrap wasn’t a bad idea.”

“Yeah? Really?” Eric’s hand was roaming all over Nelson’s torso, distracting him and driving him crazy at the same time. His other hand was still gently palming the older teen’s hard cock, and Nelson was grateful there was no rubbing or he might have had an accident.

“Umm, and I like any kind of soft clingy material, silk, satin including the cotton kind, preferably black or dark blue. But white might work too.”

“Interesting…” The word was a slow drawl. Eric nibbled at Nelson’s earlobe and pinched one of his nipples at the same time, making him yelp. “Now, will you please distract my nosy brother and your friend, while I take a look around.”

He let go, stepped back and grabbed his jacket. Holding it casually in front of his crotch, he opened the door and peered out.

“Here they come, and they have at least three shirts each. Perfect. Take your time, please.”

 

Now, walking in the mall hand in hand with Eric, Nelson shook his head at the audacity of his boyfriend. Shopping and trying on clothes was certainly a lot more interesting with Eric in the changing room. But the main thing on Nelson’s mind, then and now, was, ‘What did Eric buy?”

Don’t you want to know what Eric bought? laugh.png
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yeah, what did Eric buy ...

Rob is concerned about the guys catching grief. I hope he's worried about nothing.

Rob and Jas are funny, two straight boys competing to be the one to dress Nelson in new shirts. Wish could have been there to watch them in action.

Hmmmmm, which did Eric choose?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

LOL great chapter Tim! I agree with Dugh and I hope that Rob is worried about nothing, but it is still very sweet that he is so protective of them. I would have loved to see Jasper and Rob running through the store trying to find the best shirt for Nelson to choose. It would have been a sight to see! :lol: Hmmm I don't know what Eric ended up choosing, but whatever it was I am sure he would prefer to help get Nelson out of it after :P And "straight bashing"? I am sooo stealing that! :rofl:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/31/2015 10:06 PM, dughlas said:
Yeah, what did Eric buy ...

Rob is concerned about the guys catching grief. I hope he's worried about nothing.

Rob and Jas are funny, two straight boys competing to be the one to dress Nelson in new shirts. Wish could have been there to watch them in action.

Hmmmmm, which did Eric choose?

I promise you will find out eventually what Eric bought. :P

And there are more Mall chapters to come, so I'll work on including Rob and Jas as shirt finders. :lol:

Link to comment
On 03/31/2015 11:40 PM, LitLover said:
LOL great chapter Tim! I agree with Dugh and I hope that Rob is worried about nothing, but it is still very sweet that he is so protective of them. I would have loved to see Jasper and Rob running through the store trying to find the best shirt for Nelson to choose. It would have been a sight to see! :lol: Hmmm I don't know what Eric ended up choosing, but whatever it was I am sure he would prefer to help get Nelson out of it after :P And "straight bashing"? I am sooo stealing that! :rofl:
Well, you'll have to ask AC if you can steal straight-bashing since he came up with the term when I needed the joke.

Yes, let's hope Rob is protective for no reason - on the other hand I recall readers wanting Rob to inflict damage on various bad guys. :lol:

As for the rest see my reply to dughlas.

Link to comment

As Bucket would say... 'bloody authors'... you are such a tease... what the hell did Eric end up buying? This chapter was sweet, sexy, and hilarious.The idea of Rob and Jasper competing to dress the gay guy is so funny... Rob's concern for his brother's safety is sweet... and Eric's brazenness in the changing room was smoking hot... the interaction between the four guys is so natural and entertaining... it makes the love between Nelson and Eric that much more special... great Job, Tim... Cheers... Gary

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Enlightening ... first, we know now who's the top in the relationship (normally the guy who tells the other what to wear or buys it for him ;-), second while Rob might be protective he doesn't want to be misunderstood as Jasper's boy friend, and third ... a cliff hanger? Really Tim, a cliffhanging tease?

JAR's loving it.

PS Can I make private suggestions about WHAT was bought?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/01/2015 04:38 AM, JohnAR said:
Enlightening ... first, we know now who's the top in the relationship (normally the guy who tells the other what to wear or buys it for him ;-), second while Rob might be protective he doesn't want to be misunderstood as Jasper's boy friend, and third ... a cliff hanger? Really Tim, a cliffhanging tease?

JAR's loving it.

PS Can I make private suggestions about WHAT was bought?

First: we'll have to see whether Eric and Nelson conform to type. :)

Second: Rob didn't actually say this, Nelson made it up.

Third: I didn't think of it as a cliff hanger, but now you mention it... Yay - I made a cliffie :D

Oh yeah, please do make suggestions about what Eric bought.

Link to comment
On 04/01/2015 04:32 AM, Headstall said:
As Bucket would say... 'bloody authors'... you are such a tease... what the hell did Eric end up buying? This chapter was sweet, sexy, and hilarious.The idea of Rob and Jasper competing to dress the gay guy is so funny... Rob's concern for his brother's safety is sweet... and Eric's brazenness in the changing room was smoking hot... the interaction between the four guys is so natural and entertaining... it makes the love between Nelson and Eric that much more special... great Job, Tim... Cheers... Gary
Aawww, thanks Gary, I'm glad you liked all of it. I'm so pleased most of my readers love the idea of Rob and Jas competing to dress Nelson. I wanted to do more with it, but I wasn't sure. But now I'll feel free to indulge.

I swear, I will reveal what Eric bought. Eventually... :rofl:

Link to comment

By now I've read this a few times, and each time it seems as fresh and charming as the first. For me the couple of goofy moments between Rob and Jasper are real lol moments. I like the high-five over nothing, and the 'Wicked' term tossed out there after Jasper talks about "straight-bashing." Dumb boys, but you gotta love 'em!

 

Speaking of which, I also really liked this little exchange:

 

“Has it occurred to you that Nelson and I might want to read them together? We happen to like the same books,” Eric pointed out.

 

“Whatever, bro. Just remember to lock the door while you’re ‘reading.’ OK?” A snigger followed the suggestion.

 

 

This chapter is a great addition to the ever-growing Nelson and Eric Love collection! Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/01/2015 07:09 AM, AC Benus said:
By now I've read this a few times, and each time it seems as fresh and charming as the first. For me the couple of goofy moments between Rob and Jasper are real lol moments. I like the high-five over nothing, and the 'Wicked' term tossed out there after Jasper talks about "straight-bashing." Dumb boys, but you gotta love 'em!

 

Speaking of which, I also really liked this little exchange:

 

“Has it occurred to you that Nelson and I might want to read them together? We happen to like the same books,” Eric pointed out.

 

“Whatever, bro. Just remember to lock the door while you’re ‘reading.’ OK?” A snigger followed the suggestion.

 

 

This chapter is a great addition to the ever-growing Nelson and Eric Love collection! Thanks

Well, it would have been this good without your help. Some chapters I get almost right on my own, and some need your magic wand. This one was in the latter category.

But at least the lock-the-door remark was all mine - I mean Rob's :lol:

Link to comment

And the parents were worried Nelson would be the aggressive one. He might need a leash for Eric... Hmm, maybe they should just stick to jockstraps until they finish high school.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This chapter is just fantastic on so many different levels--the four boys are so fun together. I love Rob and Jasper being fashion consultants for a gay guy--the irony is intense--now they need to find him some new pants to go with the shirts--I could just see the two trying to find things which would show off his 'assets' best for Eric. :)

 

You know, it's sad that people have to classify others as a 'top' or 'bottom'--why can't they just be two guys in love, who want to do what pleases their partner, rather than limit themselves to stereotypes. If Nelson had fashion sense, he'd pick stuff for Eric I'm sure...and he wasn't telling him what to wear, but saying what he liked--the choice is Eric's to get what he thinks is best. Please don't force our two boys into the same old roles which are hackneyed by overuse--let them be partners and lovers, not gay clones.

 

One last bit--the changing room scene was amazingly erotic for the simplicity of the language...true skill!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/01/2015 08:36 AM, Puppilull said:
And the parents were worried Nelson would be the aggressive one. He might need a leash for Eric... Hmm, maybe they should just stick to jockstraps until they finish high school.
LOL, yes I know what you mean. It's fun to write the story that way round. But Nelson is eager too, he just has to shake off those parental admonishments. :P
Link to comment
On 04/01/2015 09:04 AM, ColumbusGuy said:
This chapter is just fantastic on so many different levels--the four boys are so fun together. I love Rob and Jasper being fashion consultants for a gay guy--the irony is intense--now they need to find him some new pants to go with the shirts--I could just see the two trying to find things which would show off his 'assets' best for Eric. :)

 

You know, it's sad that people have to classify others as a 'top' or 'bottom'--why can't they just be two guys in love, who want to do what pleases their partner, rather than limit themselves to stereotypes. If Nelson had fashion sense, he'd pick stuff for Eric I'm sure...and he wasn't telling him what to wear, but saying what he liked--the choice is Eric's to get what he thinks is best. Please don't force our two boys into the same old roles which are hackneyed by overuse--let them be partners and lovers, not gay clones.

 

One last bit--the changing room scene was amazingly erotic for the simplicity of the language...true skill!

Thanks, CG, I agree completely and I promise I'll let them be lovers in every way - if we ever get that far. :lol:

Hmm, pants - I may have to go back and work that in to the next chapter.

Glad you liked the hot spot in the changing room. :)

Link to comment

As I am team Rob: I like protective Rob. It suits him.

And you made me think about underwear...

This was a light and funny chapter, whatever mall-problems you had, I'd say you solved them just fine.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/03/2015 02:05 AM, aditus said:
As I am team Rob: I like protective Rob. It suits him.

And you made me think about underwear...

This was a light and funny chapter, whatever mall-problems you had, I'd say you solved them just fine.

LOL, I think I made Nelson and Eric think about underwear too. So I'm glad is spilling over to you. :P

I started out writing a dramatic Mall chapter, but it was crap. Light and funny is what works with this story.

Link to comment

Hmmm now what did Eric end up buying? He is going to be a handful for Nelson to deal with. ;). Haha "Just remember to lock the door while you’re ‘reading.’ OK?” The banter between these boys is great, although some days Eric might contemplate smothering Rob in his sleep. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/05/2015 09:36 AM, EagleIsaac said:
Hmmm now what did Eric end up buying? He is going to be a handful for Nelson to deal with. ;). Haha "Just remember to lock the door while you’re ‘reading.’ OK?” The banter between these boys is great, although some days Eric might contemplate smothering Rob in his sleep. :P
Yes, Nelson is discovering that having Eric as a boyfriend (and Rob as a 'brother-in-law') is something of a challenge. But I'm sure he'll rise to the occasion. :lol:

Reading together in bed can be wonderful. :)

Link to comment

I liked how Rob wanted them to stay together. I really think it was because he's still keeping an eye on Eric and just wants to make sure his little bro is safe. What a guy! What a bro!

And the scene in the change room was great. Very tantalizing! Stimulating! Building for later! Especially with what Eric has in mind to buy and has bought. Will be so interesting to see his choice.

Another wonderful example of how you do manage to draw so much out of so little. This is such a delightful read from that point of view.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/07/2015 04:06 PM, Jaro_423 said:
I liked how Rob wanted them to stay together. I really think it was because he's still keeping an eye on Eric and just wants to make sure his little bro is safe. What a guy! What a bro!

And the scene in the change room was great. Very tantalizing! Stimulating! Building for later! Especially with what Eric has in mind to buy and has bought. Will be so interesting to see his choice.

Another wonderful example of how you do manage to draw so much out of so little. This is such a delightful read from that point of view.

Welcome back Jaro. Your much-ado-about-nothing comments always make me smile, I love them and you're quite right.

Including the part about Rob's protective instincts, nobody is going to interfere in Eric's happiness if his Brother can prevent it ! You'll have to read on to see how it goes, I've just posted the final Mall scene (chapter 29).

Which means it's time to find out what Eric bought. :D

Link to comment
On 07/25/2015 03:32 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

Loved the changing room scene :2thumbs:

 

Great as always :read::heart:

Somehow I knew you'd like that scene, Caz. Hope you enjoy the sequel too. :P

Link to comment

“Interesting…” The word was a slow drawl. Eric nibbled at Nelson’s earlobe and pinched one of his nipples at the same time, making him yelp. “Now, will you please distract my nosy brother and your friend, while I take a look around.”

 

- Ha, the little deviant. I approve, Eric.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 3/11/2017 at 5:52 AM, Thirdly said:

- Ha, the little deviant. I approve, Eric.

 

sorry about not seeing this before now. I'm glad you like the new Eric who's emerging. :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

 

sorry about not seeing this before now. I'm glad you like the new Eric who's emerging. :) 

 

Yeah, I'm on like...chapter 56 about now. Gonna catch up soon.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..