Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,562 Words
  • 2,817 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 41. Prompt 429 Go take a shower, while I make you something to eat.

em>Nelson does his best to impress his boyfriend.
A Nelson POV chapter starting early Monday morning

“Go take a shower, while I make you something to eat.” My mom shook her head fondly and gave me a push. She’d found me staring at my closet as I was trying to work out what to wear, but getting distracted by thoughts of Eric, and of Rob’s crazy schemes.

“Ehm, I’m not really hungry, Mom.” My stomach was all in knots.

“I’ll make pancakes.”

“Pancakes? Do you have time for that?” She normally left at seven.

“I don’t have to be in the office until ten, today.” Translation: she could have slept in this morning, but never mentioned it last night. I’d asked her to wake me at 6:15 just to make sure I didn’t oversleep. Yeah right, I’d been awake before the alarm clock went off at six.

“I’m sorry, Mom. You should have said.”

“Don’t be silly, Nelson, I wake up at six anyway, and I need to go over a few papers before the meeting. But I have time to make pancakes for my son before he goes off to meet his handsome boyfriend.”

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. “Wear the black jeans and one of the nice shirts you bought yesterday.”

“But shouldn’t I save my new clothes for special occasions?”

“Nelson, what’s more special than seeing the boy you’re in love with? Don’t you want to look good for Eric? And in any case, the clothes you got yesterday are for everyday wear. You can buy something smarter for going on proper dates.”

“Mom!” I didn’t think I needed to dress up for having dates with Eric. He seemed pretty relaxed about clothes. But I guess she was right about the first part. I did want to look my best, particularly if it would get me some more of those hot stares. Oooops, better get in the shower before I throw wood.

***

I decided to wear an old T-shirt while I ate breakfast, in case I spilled maple syrup on it. Mom conceded it was a good idea.

“When are you leaving?”

“Jasper needs to pick up Carolyn, so we have to go around seven. We’re meeting Eric and Rob at seven-thirty.”

“Will you come back here after the drama club meeting?”

“Huh? Jazz has baseball practice, so I’ll wait and go back with him, as usual.”

Mom laughed. “No, Nelson, I meant will Eric come back with you? He’s more than welcome, and Rob too, of course. But we can drive Eric home, if it’s just him and you.”

Oh. I hadn’t even considered it, but of course baseball practice was from four to six-thirty, and that still left a lot of evening. Time which could be spent with Eric, in my room, on my bed… Ouch, fuck, getting a boner in these jeans was not comfortable.

“I’ll ask Eric and send you a text. Is that OK?”

“That’s fine. Now finish up and go put your shirt on. Do you want me to fix your hair?”

I nodded and started shoveling pancakes in as fast as I could. Mmm, they were delicious as always.

***

As Eric and I left the coffee shop, hand-in-hand, I sighed with relief. “Well, at least that’s over.”

“It wasn’t as bad as I feared.”

“You’re right; most of them stopped staring pretty quickly.”

“And Rob didn’t punch anyone.” My boyfriend sounded so relieved and slightly surprised, I couldn’t help laughing and he joined in.

“So, what are the plans for today?” We’d been walking towards the school, and I wanted to find a quiet spot where I could get a few kisses.

“We could go check out the rehearsal room?” Yes! Great minds think alike.

“Yeah, good plan.” I squeezed his hand to emphasize my delight. “What about lunch?”

“Would you like to sit with my friends?”

“Tony and Maria?”

“Yeah.”

“Sounds fine. They seem really nice.” And they clearly like us as a couple, which is cool.

“Drama club meeting is at three o’clock.” We exchanged glances and I knew we were thinking the same thing. ‘Fuck, they’re going to be all over us.’

“Ehm, would you like to go back to my place after the meeting?”

Eric stopped and I turned to face him.

“My mom suggested it. She’ll take you home. It’s just for a meal and then we can go up to my room. Play the computer, talk, read books or something…”

The look on Eric’s face got intense at the last bit, and I felt my ears go hot.

“OK, I’d be down for that. I just need to tell the rents.”

We resumed our walk into school. The first busses had arrived, but there was still at least twenty-five minutes before classes began. We detoured past our lockers to get rid of some books, and ignored the looks we were getting. Eric kept a tight hold of my hand, and I had no objections. I was proud of him and our relationship, and while public making-out wasn’t accepted at West Hill, couples holding hands and even decorous kisses were tolerated.

The rehearsal room was empty and quiet and we found a sheltered corner out of sight of the door. It would give us time to react, if someone came in. But hopefully we’d have the opportunity for ten minutes of uninterrupted snuggling. I was in serious need of some Eric taste and hugs.

After a couple of minutes, the careful work Mom had done on my ponytail was completely destroyed, and my lips were pleasantly sore. Eric was an awesome kisser, and he seemed to find my own efforts quite stimulating too, judging by the impressive boner doing its best to dig its way into my hip. We were both panting as we took a quick break from trying to devour each other.

“Did you think of me last night?” Eric’s husky murmur in my ear sent a shiver down my spine, and I cursed my tight jeans once more. To hell with it, I needed relief. I reached between us, popped the button and eased the zipper open while I replied.

“You know I did. It was sooo good.”

He gasped, “Nelson, what are you doing? We can’t—”

“Relax,” I interrupted him. “My jeans are killing me; I need to avoid an injury to a very important part of me.”

He chuckled. “Oh, yeah, we wouldn't want anything to happen to him. He needs to be fully functional tonight.”

It was my turn to gasp. “Babe, I’m not sure—”

“Nelson, if you don’t want me to get on my knees and suck you right now, you need to promise me I’ll get the chance tonight. Even if just for a minute.”

I couldn’t resist his pleading. “Fine. OK. I promise,” thinking ‘Fuck, a minute is probably all it’ll take.’ Another bout of mutual kissing, accompanied by a bit of groping, had us both on the brink of embarrassing accidents.

Reluctantly we moved away from each other and tried to put our clothes in order. Eric helped me with my hair, and the intimacy of this act was almost as sensually rewarding as his lips on my neck and face.

“You’re so fucking hot, Nel. I can’t help wanting you.” Was that a blush or just a residue of our excitement?

“I feel the same, Eric, but I still wanna take it slow. Besides, I promised my parents… And I sure don’t want them to surprise us.” OK, that was helpful in deflating me enough to get my jeans done up.

“At least you don’t have a curious older brother trying to burst in on your private moments.” The disgruntled look on Eric face made me crack up.

“I thought you were the one bursting in on his private time?”

“Nelson!”

I started running before he lunged for me, and we tore through the rehearsal room with him hot on my heels. I stopped by the door to the hall and he barely managed to avoid slamming into me.

“Time to be sensible, Eric. Do you want to go first?” I picked up our backpacks, which we had left by the door, and handed him his.

“What do you mean?”

“You have a longer way to go than me for your first class, right?”

His disappointed look didn’t change my mind.

“There will be people out in the hall by now. We don’t really want them to know we’re spending time in here together, do we?” He shook his head. “We’ll meet at lunch, is there a specific place you sit with Tony and Maria?”

“How about I pick you up at your locker?”

“Fine with me.” I gave him one final kiss, and repeated my farewell from last night.

“You and me, Eric, we’ll make this work, no matter what.”

My blond hunk gave me one of his rare grins and held up his hand for a high-five, and I obliged with a smile of my own. He slipped out of the door, and I waited a couple of minutes, taking the opportunity to check in the mirror that I was presentable. The first bell rang as I left the room, and I didn’t attract any attention as I joined the other students hastening to classrooms. Now my only problem would be enduring three hours before I could see Eric again.

Short but sweet. Back to Rob next.
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Aww, such sweet and hot private time between Nelson and Eric. Even when they're making out fairly hot and heavy they are so considerate and sweet with each other. :wub:
Thank you for my romance fix for the day :heart:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/01/2015 05:04 AM, LitLover said:

Aww, such sweet and hot private time between Nelson and Eric. Even when they're making out fairly hot and heavy they are so considerate and sweet with each other. :wub:

Thank you for my romance fix for the day :heart:

You're welcome, LL, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was fun to write and set up things nicely for several more chapters.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

These sweet guys are just the thing now that the cold is setting in. Keeps the temperature up nice and toasty!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/01/2015 06:24 AM, Puppilull said:

These sweet guys are just the thing now that the cold is setting in. Keeps the temperature up nice and toasty!

LOL, thanks my Swedish friend. Yes, we do need something to cheer us up in the dark and dready North. I hope I'll have time to write several chapters during the Christmas holidays.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/01/2015 06:26 AM, Parker Owens said:

Such a lovely couple. How well you let them warm us all up. Thanks for letting us into their lives.

You're welcome. :D In fact, I'm grateful to have such enthusiastic readers. It's what keeps me going - well, and the fun I have with thinking up new episodes of the Nelson / Eric saga, and of course Rob. :rolleyes:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This is a wonderfully sweet chapter, Tim...poor Nelson, trapped in new jeans. :) Just an idea, but boxer-briefs or regular ones help avoid those moments--more support than boxers, which are far too loose for my taste--I never wore them, figuring they were 'old people' underwear. For the life of me, I can't figure out why kids today like them.
Eager for the next one! I hope Rob doesn't get too much grief from the guys on the team.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Another satisfying chapter. Personally, my mom was the perfect cure for me throwing wood as a kid. She was like an instant cold shower. Poor Nelson has it so bad, and he doesn't stand a chance of going slow against a determined Eric. They are such a sweet couple, and I love that they are confident enough to act like any straight couple, sneaking away to the rehearsal room at school. Good on them, and good on you... well done, my friend... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/01/2015 10:34 AM, Headstall said:

Another satisfying chapter. Personally, my mom was the perfect cure for me throwing wood as a kid. She was like an instant cold shower. Poor Nelson has it so bad, and he doesn't stand a chance of going slow against a determined Eric. They are such a sweet couple, and I love that they are confident enough to act like any straight couple, sneaking away to the rehearsal room at school. Good on them, and good on you... well done, my friend... cheers... Gary....

Instant cold Mom shower, LOL, I'm glad you can relate, Gary.

Yes, poor Nelson, but on the other hand I have the feeling he enjoys Eric's determined wanting of intimacy. We'll see how it goes. ;)

Thanks for your encouragement and support, buddy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/01/2015 09:44 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

This is a wonderfully sweet chapter, Tim...poor Nelson, trapped in new jeans. :) Just an idea, but boxer-briefs or regular ones help avoid those moments--more support than boxers, which are far too loose for my taste--I never wore them, figuring they were 'old people' underwear. For the life of me, I can't figure out why kids today like them.

Eager for the next one! I hope Rob doesn't get too much grief from the guys on the team.

Thanks CG, glad you liked it. I'm quite sure Nelson won't be wearing boxers with those tight jeans. Probably some of those black briefs he seems to prefer. We may find out later in the day. :P

Rob, yeah, we'll se how it goes... :X

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Parents can be a quick way to put a lid on your hormones - at least for a few minutes. ;) I don't think these two are going to be able to wait much longer. Eric is pretty determined and Nelson is having a difficult time remembering why he wanted to wait lol

 

It was a nice, hot and sweet rendevous. Just wait until they're in the privacy of Nelson's room :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/02/2015 02:24 AM, EagleIsaac said:

Parents can be a quick way to put a lid on your hormones - at least for a few minutes. ;) I don't think these two are going to be able to wait much longer. Eric is pretty determined and Nelson is having a difficult time remembering why he wanted to wait lol

 

It was a nice, hot and sweet rendevous. Just wait until they're in the privacy of Nelson's room :P

LOL, you may be right. Nelson may say he want to wait, but when push comes to shove, he'll probably fold. At least on the matter of BJs and similar intimacy. They just need to find a parent (and Rob) free environment. :gikkle:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Such a sweet chapter :wub: They are so cute together. Hopefully you'll keep them safe, I'd hate to see anything bad happen to them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Special occasion clothes. I like his mom's wisdom that seeing Eric is a special occasion, and later on those black jeans must have been mighty tempting, cuz Eric nearly demanded an encounter. I liked that scene in the activities room a lot…it seemed quite natural to me, and the fact that Eric got so turned on was charming and hot at the same time.

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/02/2015 02:54 PM, Suvitar said:

Such a sweet chapter :wub: They are so cute together. Hopefully you'll keep them safe, I'd hate to see anything bad happen to them.

Thanks. Rest assured nothing bad will happen to Nelson and Eric, other than a few embarrassing moments, perhaps. I did try to go there once and AC promptly spanked my ass - figuratively I mean :*)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/05/2015 01:07 PM, AC Benus said:

Special occasion clothes. I like his mom's wisdom that seeing Eric is a special occasion, and later on those black jeans must have been mighty tempting, cuz Eric nearly demanded an encounter. I liked that scene in the activities room a lot…it seemed quite natural to me, and the fact that Eric got so turned on was charming and hot at the same time.

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Thank you, my dear beta. Yes, Nelson's mom is delighted her son has finally found himself a wonderful boyfriend. I think she is aware that his feelings for Eric are deeper than he's admitted so far.

The scene you liked was actually easy to write, all I had to do was imagine how I'd react to Nelson in those jeans. :P:blushing:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I guess it’s probably a good thing I was so repressed when I was in high school. I was able to embarrass myself far too often even without having a boyfriend to help me! My older brother was four grades ahead of me so, aside from elementary school, we never shared schools and he wasn’t anything at all like Rob! (My younger brother was probably embarrassed to have to admit to being related to the weird kid that I was. But he was in advanced classes and we only shared one class, Spanish, where I was my usual mediocre student self.)

Link to comment
On 01/30/2017 09:24 PM, droughtquake said:

I guess it’s probably a good thing I was so repressed when I was in high school. I was able to embarrass myself far too often even without having a boyfriend to help me! My older brother was four grades ahead of me so, aside from elementary school, we never shared schools and he wasn’t anything at all like Rob! (My younger brother was probably embarrassed to have to admit to being related to the weird kid that I was. But he was in advanced classes and we only shared one class, Spanish, where I was my usual mediocre student self.)

At least you did have brothers. Rob is the older brother I wanted and needed. Someone to tease me out of taking myself too seriously, and be a protector against the bullies. Although to be embarrassed and have things out of my control is my worst nightmare. :pinch: Sorry about the emoticon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 1/30/2017 at 11:38 AM, Timothy M. said:

At least you did have brothers. Rob is the older brother I wanted and needed. Someone to tease me out of taking myself too seriously, and be a protector against the bullies. Although to be embarrassed and have things out of my control is my worst nightmare. :pinch: Sorry about the emoticon.

Fætter (I’d forgotten about that!), my older brother was more this shadowy figure that was there, but not really involved in my life. And then he went off to college and was even more remote. I was just the more annoying of his two younger brothers who he had even less in common with. He occasionally tormented me, but he wasn’t around as a protector. Brothers always know which buttons to push!  ;-)

 

On 1/30/2017 at 11:38 AM, Timothy M. said:

Although to be embarrassed and have things out of my control is my worst nightmare.

This is the major reason I’ve never had a drink or done drugs!  ;-)

Link to comment
On 7/9/2017 at 5:38 PM, droughtquake said:

This is the major reason I’ve never had a drink or done drugs!  ;-)

 

Me too ! :yes: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..