Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,047 Words
  • 2,332 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 48. Prompt 496 Why are you looking at me that way?

The boys have lunch together.
A Nelson POV chapter.

“Why are you looking at me that way?”

My boyfriend immediately turned his attention back to his lunch tray.

“What way?” Eric wasn’t as good as Rob at pretending innocence, but he was brilliant at not giving his thoughts away by facial expressions. I guess living with an inquisitive and interfering older brother makes you develop defensive skills.

“Like you’re planning some sort of prank? Or, are you mad at me?”

“Why would I be mad at you, Nelson?”

A little smirk on his mouth showed me Eric was more amused than pissed; what a relief! He hadn’t been pleased when our GSA president approached him about running for the post, but I had the feeling Trevor managed to convince Eric to think about it.

“You’ll make a great leader of the GSA, and I’ll support you every way I can.”

“You don’t have to add to Trevor’s sales pitch. He did a good job.”

I felt a huge smile break out on my face. “So, you’ll run for president?”

“I’ll consider it.” The tone of his voice told me this topic was closed for now.

“OK.” I went back to eating my lunch while trying to think of a way to bring up the matter of our next date. I definitely wanted us to go out alone. Rob and Jazz might be good friends and cool as backup in a tight spot, but I wanted Eric to myself. He was different when Rob was present, and while I liked him no matter what side of his personality he showed me, I think I might prefer him away from his brother’s shadow. Strangely, I had the feeling Rob agreed with me.

“Do you think they might go to the Prom together?”

Erik’s question took me by surprise, but I knew what he was thinking of. After all, I’d wondered the same thing myself after watching them joke and flirt this morning.

“Trevor and Rob?”

He nodded, and I tried to figure out whether the idea bothered him, but no luck.

“To be honest, I’m not sure,” I admitted. “Trevor might do it to make a statement, like he did with inviting me to the Junior Prom, but Rob…?”

“Rob would do it for a laugh and to show he doesn’t give a sh…doesn’t care about bigots. He might even do it out of curiosity. But you’re wrong about Trevor.”

“What? You think Trevor would like to invite Rob as a real date? Nah, he’s too smart to get involved with a straight guy.”

My boyfriend rolled his eyes at me.

“Jeez, Nel, for such a clever guy, you can be really dim sometimes. Don’t you notice when guys have a crush on you?”

Huh? What was he talking about?

“Nah, stupid question, since you didn’t notice me trying to impress you either.”

“You didn’t have to try, babe, I was hooked the moment I met you. And while I appreciate your stunning good looks a lot, it was your brains and behavior at the drama club which sold you as the perfect boyfriend.”

“Nice try on changing the subject, ‘babe.’ Very smooth, and thank you for the compliments. But we were talking about you…and Trevor.”

I leaned forward and lowered my voice even further. We were sitting by ourselves and had kept our conversation private, but still. “Uhm Eric, there never was a me and Trevor, apart from that one Prom date.”

“I know, but I think he wanted there to be.”

I felt my mouth drop open as I stared at his earnest face. There was no twinkle in the blue eyes to show he was joking. Eric ran his hand through tousled blond hair, distracting me for a moment as I thought about doing the same to him while he blew me. No, Nelson, focus! Don’t get a boner now! I forced my mind back on the topic of Trevor, but I still couldn’t process what Eric was implying. Surely he was wrong?

“Hey, don’t worry, I think he’s over it. He doesn’t seem to resent us dating or anything. And of course I’m really grateful you weren’t interested in him. Trevor is a great guy, and it would have been difficult to compete with him.”

I grabbed my bottle of water and took a long drink to wet my suddenly dry throat. All at once, I could recall the slightly wistful look on Trevor’s face when I bid him a polite goodnight after he’d brought me home on Prom night. While I had enjoyed our mutual blowjobs and was grateful to him for being kind to me during my first sexual experience, I hadn’t considered anything more. Trevor must have realized and never said a word. He didn’t even try to ask me out for a second date, and he’d had plenty of opportunity to do so during GSA activities, or while he was trying to convince me to be his successor.

“I’m not sure what to say. I want to think you’re wrong, but….”

“Rob thinks the same. He told me this morning on the way to school. So it was a bit of a shock to see Trevor next to you, even though I knew there was nothing to worry about.”

“I almost wish you hadn’t told me. I can’t avoid him, you know.”

“Why would you? Don’t do it for my sake. I trust you, and I hope you trust me too. Heck, I trust Trevor for that matter, and anyway, he had his chance. You’re mine now, and no one will be able to change that.”

Fuck, I loved the determined and slightly possessive look on his face when he said that. Particularly, because I felt exactly the same way about him. Eric Perry was mine and I would do anything to keep it that way, including letting him have his way with me, no matter what our parents said about waiting and not pushing. Well, I hoped we’d be able to wait till Prom night before taking the last step, but otherwise I was ready for anything my handsome boyfriend wanted.

“Why are you looking at me that way?”

I smirked at my blond hunk.

“Because I’m laying plans for our next date. It’s gonna be awesome.”

:thankyou:  AC for a super-fast edit.
Was it wrong of Eric to tell Nelson about Trevor’s crush on him?
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A double prom date for Eric and Nelson, and Rob and Trevor, may be just what the doctor ordered ;) Fun lunch. Thank you!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Nelson is a bit dim on some things :lol: His reaction was priceless!

 

On a serious note, I remember Jazz once saying to Rob that Nel didn't have the confidence in his own looks and never expected anyone to be attracted to him. :) So of course it would be a shock for Nel to learn that Trevor had a crush on him. As for Eric, I'm glad he saw that Trevor isn't a threat to him or someone to be jealous over.

 

I'm also glad that Eric is seriously considering running for GSA President. :D He'd be a great one! :thumbup:

 

Thank you Tim for another great chapter! :hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

A nice little interlude between the two main characters. Trevor and Rob at the prom might be fun... it would likely be amusing... Cheers... Gary....

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Who wouldn't have a crush on Nelson? LOL Seriously, I think it was the right thing. Not due to any jealousy issues, but to let Nwl know can make things easier for Trevor. Nel can be considerate in a way an oblivious person can't. Trevor seems like a nice guy and doesn't deserve to be hurt unnecessarily.

 

Now I'm curious about those plans...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I can't wait to see what Nelson's idea for their next date will be--I'm assuming it's before the Prom night.
I'm not really surprised Eric brought up Trevor's crush on Nelson. He doesn't want there to be any secrets between them, and he sensed that perhaps Nelson didn't have any clue.
It would be nice if Rob and Trevor went to the dance together, and who knows, maybe Rob might try a little intimacy like kissing or something. :) We can dream, can't we?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 05/03/2016 06:44 AM, AC Benus said:

A double prom date for Eric and Nelson, and Rob and Trevor, may be just what the doctor ordered ;) Fun lunch. Thank you!

LOL, remember they go to different proms, and I think Nelson would be somewhat embarassed after this conversation. But most readers seem to be in favor of Rob and Trevor going to the Prom together. :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/03/2016 07:40 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

Nelson is a bit dim on some things :lol: His reaction was priceless!

 

On a serious note, I remember Jazz once saying to Rob that Nel didn't have the confidence in his own looks and never expected anyone to be attracted to him. :) So of course it would be a shock for Nel to learn that Trevor had a crush on him. As for Eric, I'm glad he saw that Trevor isn't a threat to him or someone to be jealous over.

 

I'm also glad that Eric is seriously considering running for GSA President. :D He'd be a great one! :thumbup:

 

Thank you Tim for another great chapter! :hug:

You're right, Drew, Nelson seems to have bad gaydar and a huge blind spot for guys crushing on him. However, this won't matter now he has found Eric. ;)

Eric does have some Perry confidence and Nelson being his boyfriend gives it a huge boost. Perhaps this will clinch the deal about running for GSA president.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/03/2016 07:55 AM, JohnAR said:

Where's Rob?

:rofl: One track mind, eh John?

And you know where Rob is - he's running around in your story. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/03/2016 11:46 AM, Headstall said:

A nice little interlude between the two main characters. Trevor and Rob at the prom might be fun... it would likely be amusing... Cheers... Gary....

That's a very good description, Gary, I like it. Yeah, the idea of a Rob / Trevor Prom 'date' is so tempting and fun I have difficulties leaving it alone. :*)

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/03/2016 08:40 PM, Puppilull said:

Who wouldn't have a crush on Nelson? LOL Seriously, I think it was the right thing. Not due to any jealousy issues, but to let Nwl know can make things easier for Trevor. Nel can be considerate in a way an oblivious person can't. Trevor seems like a nice guy and doesn't deserve to be hurt unnecessarily.

 

Now I'm curious about those plans...

Very astute, my dear Swedish friend. Nelson may feel somewhat awkward, but at least he won't wound Trevor unintentionally any more.

I'll do my best to come up with a great third date - well, hopefully Nelson will tell me. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/03/2016 08:48 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

I can't wait to see what Nelson's idea for their next date will be--I'm assuming it's before the Prom night.

I'm not really surprised Eric brought up Trevor's crush on Nelson. He doesn't want there to be any secrets between them, and he sensed that perhaps Nelson didn't have any clue.

It would be nice if Rob and Trevor went to the dance together, and who knows, maybe Rob might try a little intimacy like kissing or something. :) We can dream, can't we?

Hi CG, so nice to have your reviews to look forward to. Yeah, dream away, I like the Rob / Trevor combination as well, but if Rob does try something on the wild side, I'm not sure it will include kissing. :lol:

The Prom is at least a month away, so plenty of time for dates. You know how it is when the story doesn't progress timewise. :rolleyes: I may have to do some unprompted longer chapters to leap ahead.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hmm I don't know what I really think about Eric telling Nelson about Trevor's crush. I'm not sure what good telling Nelson would do, but ultimately Eric was betraying anyone's trust. it's not like Trevor told Eric, or any of Nelson's friends, so the observation is just conjecture on their part.
I'm glad that Eric decided to run for GSA President, but I think he should stick to his guns and not make the decision because everyone expects him to do it.
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens at the prom :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 05/05/2016 03:05 AM, LitLover said:

Hmm I don't know what I really think about Eric telling Nelson about Trevor's crush. I'm not sure what good telling Nelson would do, but ultimately Eric was betraying anyone's trust. it's not like Trevor told Eric, or any of Nelson's friends, so the observation is just conjecture on their part.

I'm glad that Eric decided to run for GSA President, but I think he should stick to his guns and not make the decision because everyone expects him to do it.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens at the prom :)

Good point, LL (and I know you meant to say Eric wasn't betraying). He, Rob and Jazz might be wrong, but at least Nelson should stop saying Trevor only took him to the prom to make a statement. It hurt Trevor every time, even after he was over his crush. :(

Don't worry, Eric will make up his own mind as always. He just need to be prodded to do so. ;)

Which prom are we talking about? :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..