Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Denn's Mobile Circus - 8. Chapter 7: ...And Now, The Sideshow

The party machine had shifted gears slightly during Kev and mine’s absence. The music was still going, but the dancing had ended. Street Fighter was still going on in the front room, but the crowd playing it had become nothing but the guys. All the ladies had thrown in the towel and migrated outside. Me and Kev mingled with them, while we stood outside having a Blue. Once that was finished, Kev made me and him a drink, and the two of us went back inside.

Drunken Street Fighter had also ended at some point. And it was easy to see why a few moments after I took my seat. Aside from me and Kev, all the other dudes were tipsy as hell. My own buzz had gone AWOL after finding out what’d happened to my father. But by the time my turn to play came, it was well on its way toward a triumphant return.

Four set matches was how long I lasted before Kev dethroned me and sent me to the only open seat in the room, the recliner, to wait for my turn.

I hadn’t noticed it while I was playing, but I was almost warm enough to sweat. Normally, I wouldn’t have considered taking my shirt off in a room full of dudes I mostly didn’t know. Hell, I wouldn’t have considered it in a room full of dudes I did know. Self-consciousness would’ve gotten the better of me. Like the rest of my body, chest did not reflect my workout efforts.

But that was no longer the case.

So, with an actual hint of pride, I took off my shirt and set it beside me.

Takruo and Aurey had already ditched their shirts at some point while I was playing. Taj eventually joined our shirtless ranks, then Jo-C after that. When Kev and Denn joined, they didn’t take their shirts all the way off. They let them rest on their shoulders.

I found myself taking a moment to see how the physical process had treated the others around me. What I saw was not a disappointment. Denn, Kev, and Taj were the most muscular. Denn and Kev shared a chiseled muscular build, while Taj had a solid muscular build. Aurey and Takuro were right behind the first three, with Aurey being more solid, and Takuro being more chiseled. Jo-C came in last, but definitely not least. He might’ve been waiting on more muscle growth, but he was toned up better than I ever was at his age.

As I continued to observe, I realized Twilight had it wrong. Every male werewolf did not come equipped with a clean-shaven chest. Takuro was the only one who was clean like a ten-year-old. It didn’t strike me as unusual, however. I knew that men of his descent tended to not have a lot of body hair.

Jo-C had the beginning of a trail leading down from his bellybutton, while the rest of the men had hair on their chests. It wasn’t the kind that made them look like a Chia Pet. It was just like everything else in the physical body development zone: just the right amount right where it needed to be.

I tried to keep my eyes from wandering, but resistance eventually became futile. Discretion, however, did not. As far as I knew, I was the only dude in the room who liked the bone. And I knew that straight guys tended to get uncomfortable if they knew they were being checked out by another dude.

Denn was my first target. I watched as he and Kev met each other in battle. I watched as the muscles in his arms flexed and relaxed, in reaction to his fingers working the controller. I watched as his rounded and full pecs tensed and relaxed in response to the states the game was putting him in.

‘Damn,’ I thought to myself, my mind on a certain Diana Ross song. ‘I want muscles!’

I let my gaze linger on Denn for a little bit, before I sent it to the television to watch the fight for a spell.

When my eyes sought out their next target, they found Taj, who was playing a game of cards with Takuro.

I’d already found that I liked the contrast between the dark black hair on Taj’s chest, and the light black tone of his skin. The only other things that provided a similar contrast were his nipples. They were darker than the rest of his chest. And as my eyes reveled in their sight, I noticed that despite it being warm, both of them were hard.

“Okay, so, it’s Aurey, Jo-C, Micah, then me, then Taj, right?” Takuro spoke up, breaking my concentration.

“Yeah,” Kev answered.

“We’re gonna go out and have a smoke, then,” Taj said.

He placed his cards down on the floor, stood, and stretched. Takuro put his cards down on the floor and stood up as well. My eyes drifted back toward Taj’s stretching form for a final glance. It could’ve been the way he was stretching, the bunching of the fabric, a combination of the two, or something else completely, but I noticed the fly of Taj’s close-fitting black jeans had a slight bulge in it.

Not wishing to blow my cover, I shifted my sight back to Denn and Kev’s battle.

Taj and Takuro went out of the front door to have their Blues. I hadn’t noticed anyone go out that way before, and made a mental note that it was a spot where we could smoke.

I got into watching the game for a little while, before I was back in the hunt. My eyes took in Aurey, who’d been freshly seated by defeat on the couch, and made them target number three. I was noticing how I liked the contrast between the brown hair on his chest and his white skin, when something grabbed ahold of me. I could use a paragraph or two to describe it, but I’ll just use one word.

Want.

It came from out of nowhere, causing me to gasp quietly as it hit.

And suddenly, the light in which I was seeing my target changed.

It wasn’t just about the contrast of chest hair color to skin color. It was about the skin and everything it covered. From his head down to his bare feet. I liked what I saw. Liked it so much, I began to think about what I would do to Aurey if I could have him.

I felt myself start to get hard.

“That’s yo’ ass, mister postman!” Kev’s cheer, snapped me back to reality.

I tore my eyes off of Aurey and sent them to watch the game in progress.

I didn’t look at anything else, but the game, for quite a while. By the time I felt like I was out of the grip of whatever had taken a hold of me, it was my turn to play. That helped.

Won six straight set matches before Takuro sent me walking back to my recliner.

Right as I was about to take my seat, the back door opened and one of the ladies stepped in. I didn’t know who it was until, Lavonna announced, “Goddamn, you guys! I’m opening a window! Ya’ll got the whole house smellin’ like dude-funk!”

All the ‘dudes’ chuckled.

“You know you love it, girl!” Kev responded.

“I love yours. Not all of yours.”

After opening not one but three windows, Lavonna grabbed the liquor she’d come in for and went back out.

“You know she’s going to go back out there and talk all kinds of shit about us, right?” Takuro remarked.

“Like this is the first time this has ever happened,” Taj agreed.

“And all them hens out there will respond like it’s the first time it’s ever happened,” Kev added.

I laughed with everyone else because it was funny. But I had to say, “What was she even talkin’ about? I don’t smell the funk.”

“That’s because you’re immune to it,” Taj answered.

“Uh…how?” I didn’t understand.

“Remember when you were Jo-C’s age and your mother would walk into your room and tell you that it smelled, even though you kept your room clean?”

“Yeah.”

“She was smellin’ dude-funk. Or, more specifically put, dude pheromones.”

“Oh! Like how at my old job where sometimes the women’s bathroom could smell like some pussy that was five days passed its douche date?”

When everybody fell out laughing, I knew I was on the right page.

“That’s about right,” Aurey said, once he’d recovered. “You don’t smell your own cuz you make the scent. You’re used to it. ‘N’ you did smell the rest of us in the beginning. But since we’re male, you got used to it before it had time to stand out.”

“Ah.” I understood.

Game activity resumed.

One would think I would’ve learned my lesson after what’d happened with Aurey.

Nope.

Eyes found themselves on the lookout again. This time, they left Aurey out of their sight. They were just finishing the process of skipping over him, when they fell on the person at the opposite end of the couch; Jo-C.

While I didn’t want to, I had to admit that he wasn’t a bad looking boy at all. He didn’t have the kind of looks that slapped a person across the face and made them look. His were more subtle. They were the kind that if a person looked once, they’d look twice, thrice, then take one more to grow on.

As I watched him sitting there, eyes closed, earbuds in, head nodding to the beat, white cap turned slightly crooked on his head, clad in nothing else but a pair of gray sweat shorts, I couldn’t help but think, ‘His little monkey-ass is actually kinda cute.’

And what happened with Aurey started to happen again.

Before it could even get on a roll, I tore my eyes away and found them on Denn. Thinking that was a bad idea, I got ready to take my eyes off him, and onto the game. That was when I noticed something else. The feeling of want had lessened.

I looked back at Jo-C. The feeling of want greatened.

I looked back at Denn. The feeling of want lessened.

I looked back at Jo-C. But this time, his eyes were open. And they were looking straight at me. I tried to play it off and slide my glance back toward the game. But when I saw that impish little grin spread across his lips, I knew I’d been caught.

“Like somethin’ you see, big brother?” he sent.

“Hell no!” I lied.

He stifled his laugh.

“Don’t worry. You’re just starting to feel it.”

“It?”

“That want for my energy.”

His answer put everything into perspective.

“Oh…” was all I could think.

“But wait! What’s this?”

Jo-C looked down. I followed his gaze. It led me right to the crotch of his sweat shorts. It looked innocent enough, until I started to see movement. Not a lot, but enough to let me know that what lurked underneath the fabric was starting to wake up. My eyes snapped back to Jo-C’s face just as he was looking back at me.

“Could it be that the feeling is…uh, what’s that word…oh yeah! Mutual?”

All I could say to defend myself was, “You better get out of here with that, you little filthy mc’nasty!”

He couldn’t stifle the laugh this time. It came out vocally.

“Looks like it’s last call for the young’un,” Kev remarked.

“No.” Jo-C tried to kill the laughs, failed, then got them under control. “Inside convo.”

“With who?”

“This fool.” Jo-C pointed at me.

I knew the tone Kev’s voice was taking. He did not believe it. So, I raised my hand and waved to acknowledge that Jo-C was telling the truth.

“And on that note, I have an appointment with a cigarette,” I said, grabbing my drink, and excusing myself before any questions concerning what me and Jo-C were talking about had the chance to be raised.

*                      *                      *                      *                      *                      *

I chose to go out the front door instead the back. I hadn’t noticed anyone go out before I took my exit, but the moment it was complete, I realized someone had escaped my notice.

Aurey.

I felt him to my left as soon as the door was closed.

“They chase you out, ‘n’ you come to join me for a smoke, brother?”

I chuckled, “Didn’t know you were out here until I shut the door.” Then, that liquor in my system let my lips slip: “And I ran out, thank you.”

“Out of the fryin’ pan ‘n’ into the fire.”

The comment had my immediate attention.

“What do you mean – ” I began, but Aurey’s sigh interrupted me.

“You want a lie or the truth?” he asked.

“The truth.” I chose.

“I came out here to get away from you for a minute.”

I hadn’t been expecting that.

“Please elaborate,” I implored.

“I know you’ve been feelin’ that itch. Haven’t you?”

I knew exactly what he was referring to and wasn’t embarrassed to say, “That’s part of the reason I came out here.”

“Ah.” Knowing was in his voice. “From our littlest brother, I reckon.”

“So not ready to go there.” I shook my head as I set my cup down and got my pack of Blues out.

“Hell, if you think him at fifteen is bad? Me, Denn, ‘n’ Brendi had to do it when he was twelve.”

And there was that damn unicorn again.

“Oh, hell no! That’s like a hundred times worse!”

“Preachin’ to the choir, pastor.”

I shook my head as I took a Blue out of the pack.

“You don’t know how sorry I feel for ya’ll.”

“I hear ya, but, part of the culture. Can’t be avoided.”

“And there’s your whammy.”

“Yup.”

I returned the pack to my pocket, took out my lighter, and lit up.

During the entire conversation I hadn’t moved much from my spot. I hadn’t looked at Aurey, or even paid attention to my surroundings. Now, I took the time to do so.

On the left, about fourteen feet away, a ground-level, low-height planter made of brick extended out from the house. It went forward, forming the end of the porch in that direction. Then, it turned to the right and ran down the length of the porch all the way to the driveway, where it ended. Tall, thick bushes sat in a single file line in the planter, forming a living partition that blocked direct view of the front yard from the porch, and vice-versa.

In the square-sized area to the left, a large porch swing sat with its back toward the house. Had the bushes not been in the way, it might’ve provided a nice place to sit and look out into the yard. I figured the swing had been locked. It wasn’t moving, even though it was occupied. Aurey had taken a seat there.

“I didn’t think it was gonna be this strong so soon. All I have to do is look at ya’ll, and I can feel it,” I told him.

“It has been two days since we made first contact,” Aurey said.

“I know. But I was at least hopin’ for a week.”

“That’s about how long you’ll have once you get a refill. First contact is the only one that’s short.”

I sighed and shook my head.

“Goddammit, man,” I grumbled.

“Yup,” Aurey agreed.

“How long do we have left?”

“Another day. Maybe two. ‘N’ if you think it’s fuckin’ with you now, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet.”

It had already been explained what “nothin’” was all about. I honestly did not want to see it. So, with defeat heavy in my heart, I shook my head and bit the bullet.

“What do we have to do?”

“We can start with what we did on the elevator ‘n’ see where it goes from there.”

“Okay.” I nodded, feeling my mind could cope. “I can work with that.”

“Then come on over ‘n’ have a seat.”

I started to take a step when,“Wait. We’re gonna do this out here?”

“Unless you wanna go back to the safe house.”

“But what if somebody comes out here?”

“Nobody will. ‘Cept maybe Jo-C.”

“How do you know?”

“It’s the main reason anyone goes out the front door to smoke instead of the back.”

This revelation put new perspective on things.

“So, when Takuro and Taj came out here…”

“It wasn’t just for a smoke.”

I couldn’t help feeling like that was something that should’ve been brought to my attention much earlier.

“Well, I’m glad I know this now, because that would’ve been some shit if I walked out here while they were takin’ care of business,” I remarked.

“We would’ve warned you before you did ‘n’ sent you to the back.”

“But ya’ll could’ve just told me in the first place. I mean, telepathy, smoke signal…somethin’.”

“Ain’t no use in spillin’ the tea unless you got to in some situations.”

That revelation brought a somewhat dark realization to mind.

“So…were you expecting someone when you came out here?” I asked.

“’Bout as much as you were expecting me to be out here. Bet you didn’t even notice I was gone, did you?”

Nope. Sure had not.

The look on my face spoke my answer.

Aurey continued, “So, I rest my case on that. Us bein’ here right now ain’t no setup.”

I had to relent.

“My bad, man. I can see that now.”

I already knew the answer as to how he’d been so quick on reaching his conclusion. Started with the letter ‘T’ and was followed by the letters ‘rait’.

“Eh, don’t worry about it.” He let me off the hook. “I can see how you would think it.”

With the chief concerns of someone walking out and seeing us, and possibly being set up squashed, I picked up my drink and went to take a seat on the swing next to Aurey. Both of us took a minute to finish our smokes. Once they were out and in the can across from the swing, Aurey got things started with, “You ready to give it a try?”

“Yeah.” I took one final drink, before I set my cup aside. “Before I change my mind.”

“Oh, FYI, this is gonna make our eyes change. So when you see it, don’t freak. It’s natural.”

“It’s not gonna make us Shift completely is it?”

“Nope. Just the eyes.”

“Oh. Okay. Good.”

“‘N’ to make this easier on yourself, when that feelin’ hits, let it take you. Don’t fight against it.”

“Okay.”

“Then let’s have a look at each other ‘n’ get this thing started.”

He looked at me the same time I looked at him. At first there was nothing, like the want had packed its stuff and left the house when it couldn’t take action earlier. But as I looked him over, taking in those little things that made his body stand out, I discovered that the want was still right there in the house with me.

“You feelin’ it yet?” I asked.

“Yup.” Aurey nodded. “You?”

“It’s starting to rise up.”

My eyes had been surveying his chest when I said that. As they moved up to his face, they locked onto his eyes. His locked on to mine. And I felt the want rise to full.

“You ready?” he whispered.

“Yeah,” I whispered back.

His hand reached out and caught my face gently at the same time my own hand reached out and landed on his shoulder, gripping it gently. The two of us began to move closer to one another. Our heads turned slightly in opposite directions. Our lips connected and shared a full kiss.

Just like before, I could feel Aurey’s energy seep into me. Unlike last time, I felt as if something was seeping out of me. Like a weight I didn’t even know I was carrying. I could feel it as it gave just a little.

Our kiss ended. We both pulled back.

“Wow…” was all I could say as his energy rode through me, making my entire body tingle.

“You ain’t seen nothin’ yet.” Aurey grinned.

This, however, was a “nothin’” I wanted to see. When we moved back in to kiss, it wasn’t for a full one. It was for a French one. A good long one. Our tongues had never met before, but they came together and worked like they knew each other well.

More of Aurey’s energy seeped into me.

More of the weight I was carrying lifted.

And I finally understood what the weight actually was. It was my own energy. That was what I felt seeping out of me.

“Let him have it,” the want whispered sweetly to me, before it gripped me tighter. “Let him have all of it!”

And things took a turn for the hot and heavy after that.

It started with our hands exploring each other’s bodies. The feel of the hair on Aurey’s chest was an awesome contrast to the smoothness of the skin underneath. And he was firm in all the places my hands could explore. The energy was there too. Just touching him made my hands tingle warmly.

Still, the want grew, and for both of us. I discovered that when Aurey broke the kiss and stood up.

“Think I just found a new favorite when it comes to energy.” He nodded.

“What does it feel like?” I was curious.

“Honestly? Can’t quite put words to it yet. All I can say is it’s…different. But I really like it.”

“Yours is nothin’ to joke about either. It’s so…”

I closed my eyes and took a moment to savor it as it rode through me.

“Mellow,” I sighed.

“You ready for some more?”

“Hell yes.”

“Lay down.”

I did as asked. The swing was big enough to allow me to do it comfortably and still leave space enough for Aurey to get on top and straddle my legs. When he laid himself gently across me, and our bare chests made contact, I commented, “You’re so warm.” I could feel that warmth starting to seep into my own skin to the happiness of the ever-growing want.

“So are you,” he responded, moving in for another kiss.

It started off gently, but grew quick in its urgency. Then, Aurey took it the extra mile and pushed his crotch gently into mine. It lit my downtown section up like Fourth of July. Even with the fabric of our jeans in the way, I could still feel his hardness as it rubbed across my own. A shuddery gasp escaped my lips, as all of my seven-and-a-half inches voiced its approval.

“You like that?” Aurey teased me by repeating the move slower.

I let the sensation shudder me again.

He repeated the move for a third time. My body responded by matching his action. And as the pleasure rolled through me again, I felt my eyes start to tingle.

Knowing that was happening, I was curious to see if the same thing was happening to Aurey. Opening my eyes, I saw that it was. I watched as his green eyes flared and gave way to the glowing yellow of his wolf eyes.

“I see you like it too,” I remarked, as I teased him the same way he’d teased me.

His eyes closed and he let out a sigh of his own.

“You got that right,” he confirmed.

With that, we became a grinding, kissing, hands-all-over-each-other machine.

Aurey’s lips had left mine, and were starting their way down my neck, when a sense caught my attention. Movement coming from inside the main house. Aurey ceased his action and looked up. I ceased action as well.

“Guess who’s on their way out?”

“Jo-C,” I answered as the target of sense moved closer to us.

“Wanna stop?”

No. The want really, really did not. But…

“Yeah. Just for a minute.”

Aurey got up and moved back into a sitting position. I followed suit.

“Oh, shit! What about our eyes?” I noticed Aurey’s were still in their wolf state and figured mine were the same.

“They’re gonna tell on us. They won’t cool down ‘til we do.”

“Damn. I guess we aren’t gonna be able to lie, are we?”

“Nope.”

The front door opened and out stepped the reason for the pause. He lit up his Blue, then took a stroll over to where me and Aurey were.

“Looks like you two got the party started without me,” he chided. “That’s fine. I see how you guys are.”

“It was hard enough giving him an invitation,” I said, pointing at Aurey. “I still don’t know what I’m gon’ do about you.”

“Well, you better figure it out fast, because I’m thinking you’ve got about one more day before you can add ‘raped by a fifteen-year-old’ to your resume of life.”

That revelation caused me to pull back.

“You’re kidding, right?” I asked, hoping he was.

Jo-C shook his head, “I wish I was, but…sorry.”

It was too bad that ‘sorry’ couldn’t create more time for the two of us, because I was still not ready to do anything that even resembled sex with Jo-C, and didn’t see myself feeling any different in the span of ‘about one more day’.

…But my hand was being forced.

Interaction between the two of us was going to happen, whether I was ready or not. And the only choice I had in it was: did I want the interaction to happen with or without my consent? So, with defeat even heavier in my heart, I made my decision.

“How ‘bout we don’t let it get to that point then,” I suggested.

Jo-C was about to take a drag of his Blue. That halted.

“Seriously?” he inquired.

I couldn’t help the short sigh.

“Yeah.” I nodded. “Seriously.”

“Because I didn’t say that to try and pressure you or anything. I just – ”

I intervened. “Boy, you better take this offer while it’s still good,”

He chuckled. So did Aurey.

“Yeah. Okay. I’ll put this out,” he said.

“No. Finish it. Give us a chance to work up an appetite.” I was stalling, but not really.

He resumed his smoke.

I took some time to get my mind ready for what was about to happen.

“Remember, just let it take you. It’ll keep you from thinkin’ too much,” Aurey sent.

“That was the plan,” I sent back.

Thinking I was as ready as I was going to be, I let my eyes travel over and land on Jo-C. I saw that his cool, blue eyes were already on me. And they were not looking at my face. It should’ve made me feel uncomfortable to know that his eyes were busy elsewhere on my body.

…Should’ve.

Just like it should’ve made me feel uncomfortable when my eyes got busy elsewhere on his body.

It was all fuel for the want, which waited with growing intensity for Jo-C to finish his Blue. It didn’t take him long. Once it was out and in the can, he started over toward us.

“Both of you sit back,” he instructed.

We did.

Taking his cap and turning it backward, he straddled us with his knees in between mine and Aurey’s legs. He reached out for us. We reached out for him. And contact was made.

The feeling of Jo-C’s chest was a complete contrast to Aurey’s. The lack of hair left nothing but smooth skin that, like Aurey’s, was firm underneath. My hand began to tingle warmly at the first taste of his energy since the elevator. It seeped into me and jacked me into its signal. The charge of it sent a gentle rush through my body.

As it had been before, soon touching wasn’t enough. Jo-C leaned in toward Aurey, and the two of them kissed. They skipped ‘full’ and went straight to French. As I watched the two of them, I tried not to think about how ready I was to get another full-on taste of Jo-C’s energy.

Their kiss ended.

Jo-C moved back into his original position with his eyes on me. He didn’t make a move, though. I knew why. He was taking it as slow as possible with me. I appreciated it.

The want did not.

It made the first move through me by extending my hand out and catching Jo-C’s face. All fingers, except my thumb, rested under his chin. My thumb held his cheek for a moment, before brushing gently across it. A hint of a smile crossed Jo-C’s lips, as I used my leverage under his chin to pull him closer to me. He closed his eyes. I closed mine. And our lips came together in a full kiss.

Just like it had that first time, Jo-C’s energy hit my system like adrenaline. It made it feel like a gentle current of electricity was traveling over my skin, causing it to break out in goose bumps again. Our kiss ended. We both pulled back a little.

“Whoo!” he shivered. The look on his face said it was a good shiver. “Forgot how different you taste.”

“He said something like that too.” I indicated Aurey with my head.

“Don’t know what it is, but you’ve got this extra ‘umph’ in your energy that hits the spot just right.”

“You want me to hit that spot again?”

“Yes, please.”

Another full kiss led into Frenching, and a stronger hit of Jo-C’s energy. I liked the way its tingling rush crashed through me.

All participants were included in the next kiss. I didn’t know what to expect having two separate energies hit me at the same time. The result was mind-blowing. The two streams didn’t fight against one other. They merged to form a zen-like rush that had me wired and completely centered at the same time. It was enough to make my eyes start tingling.

The want, very pleased to have all three of us in its grip, sent Jo-C in after me once the kiss was over. He straddled me completely and moved in for what I thought was more kissing. He stopped just short of our lips touching, then moved his head over to my ear on the side opposite of Aurey.

“I can’t hold back anymore. Please, say I can have you,” he whispered so lightly, I almost had to enhance my hearing.

I knew what he was getting it. He couldn’t keep our interaction ‘R’ rated anymore. He was being driven to that level Aurey and me were approaching before we’d been interrupted. I appreciated his warning and his asking.

“Let him have you.” The want was right there whispering into my other ear sweetly, before it again gripped me tighter. “Now!”

“Yes.” I sent, figuring Jo-C hadn’t wanted Aurey to hear him. If I would’ve moved my lips, Aurey would’ve seen.

“Thank you,” he whispered into my ear, just as lightly as before.

Then, he licked me from my lower jaw to my earlobe. Catching it with his teeth, he nibbled on it for a moment. I’d never had anybody do that before. It was kinda hot.

Lifting himself up to stand in front of me and Aurey, Jo-C informed us, “The time is now 9:15.”

I thought he was talking about the actual time at first, before I was informed that it was the name of a position. It was where two people lay parallel to one another with their legs overlapping each other. That put both sets of guy-parts in one spot and right up next to each other.

Me and Aurey would be getting into the position. Jo-C would be our servicer.

By the time I realized I was about to be naked in front of two people I barely knew, Aurey and me had both come out of our jeans. The want pushed the concern aside and put my eyes on the body that’d brought it out in the first place.

Aurey’s legs were thicker than mine and as nicely sculpted as the rest of him. Hair was present on them, but it stopped right around the triceps of his legs. From that space up to his thighs, the only hair present was his bush, which looked like it was taken care of and not allowed to just grow wild. It crowned a package that was at half-mast. Even with it at this level, I could tell I’d lost when it came to length, but I’d won when it came to thickness. The tip of his foreskin had rolled back to reveal the head. I hadn’t seen one that pink since Dizzy all those years back. His sack was hugged up close to his body and looked like it was the same size as mine.

I wasn’t the only one taking in sights. While my eyes were drinking him in, Aurey’s were drinking me in.

“Not bad.” He nodded. “Can’t wait to get a taste.”

“Neither can I,” Jo-C interrupted before I could respond. “C’mon, let’s keep this train movin’. Positions.”

I wanted to say something back, and was pretty sure Aurey did too, but the want was on Jo-C’s side. It was ready to keep the train movin’. So we assembled into the 915 position, which once we were in it, I understood how it got its name.

“Damn, I might have to work on you guys one at a time. Let’s find out,” Jo-C said, then initiated contact.

The second his mouth touched that one part of me I didn’t want to give him, but had to, my body did something I was completely unprepared for. The sensation of giving up my own energy intensified. I could actually feel it flowing out of my muscles, my skin…everything. And it flowed out through the part of me that was being very well serviced. The sensation was so good it made my eyes roll back in my head and more than a few whispered obscenities come out my mouth.

How long Jo-C worked on us, I don’t know. All I know is that it wasn’t long enough to keep the want from acting up when he stopped. I had to remind it it was okay. It just meant places were being switched and Aurey was about to take over. But first, the two of us had to reconfigure.

I sat in a normal sitting position with my legs off the end of the swing once Aurey was up, and we waited for Jo-C to get into position. I wanted to keep my head down and not look as he got ready. The want didn’t give any sort of damn about my wishes. It kept my eyes right on him – as he turned his cap back forward – before hooking his thumbs into the sides of his sweat shorts and taking them off.

Like his upper-body, Jo-C was still waiting for more muscle growth in his lower region. But also like his upper-body, that didn’t stop the lower from being toned in all the right places. I didn’t want to find him attractive in any way, shape, or form. But I did. I also did not want my eyes anywhere near his junk. But they went anyway. He was thicker and longer than I remembered myself being at that age. Unlike Aurey and me, he had more foreskin. It didn’t roll back to expose the head like ours did. It still covered it completely, despite him being completely hard.

Jo-C noticed my checking out of his body. Impishness painted the grin that came to his lips.

Now do you like something you see?”

“I see a whole lot I like,” the want spoke through my lips.

“So do I,” Aurey interrupted in a familiar way. “Now get your asses on that swing ‘n’ let’s do this.”

I cracked up laughing.

I don’t think Jo-C laughed at all.

The two of us got into position, and Aurey moved in to take his turn.

There was no doubt that Jo-C had been very good on the mic. He’d known how to rock it way better than I’d expected. Even introduced me to a few new techniques. I expected the same with Aurey. What I got instead was an entirely different experience. Aurey didn’t just know how to rock the mic. He had this little trick he could do with his Trait that made it feel like hands were rubbing all over your body. And they always seemed to know where to be. Where to touch. I had to latch my hands into the cushion of the seat to restrain myself from moving too much on more than a couple of occasions.

Then, his performance ended, and it was my turn.

Since it was me who needed both their energies the most, I would be the one to finish my two Packmates off. That should’ve been a concern on my mind. But I was caught in the full rapture of the want. I didn’t care about age. I didn’t care about strangers. I only cared only about that energy. And once Aurey and Jo-C were in position, I moved in to take them.

I’d already figured there was going to be a bodily reaction the second I hit the mics. I didn’t want to take the risk that the reaction might cause me to bite down, and ruin everybody’s night. So, I took one good lick right up the center. What I found out was that kissing, touching, and grinding offered a filtered version of their energy. When it came straight from the tap, it was unfiltered.

And unfiltered was strong.

I had to take it easy at first and give myself time to adjust to the full strength and the way it made me feel. All parts of me that’d given up energy earlier pulled their energies in. As it pulled it in, I could feel it touching parts of me not previously known. While it didn’t feel bad, it did make me wonder what those parts were.

The want didn’t give me much wonder-time, however. The second I was adjusted, it had me on my two Packmates like a fiend. Didn’t take long for my audience to get hooked.

Aurey was like me. He kept it quiet when he could, kept it under his breath when he couldn’t, and restrained himself with his hands to keep from moving too much. Jo-C, however, showed less control over his restraint. Usually he had it, but if I hit something just right, he would either get vocal, start thrusting, or both.

It was during a moment when Jo-C didn’t have his restraint under control that I felt his energy change. Aurey’s did the same thing shortly after. For lack of a better term, it felt like they got richer. I didn’t have to wonder why. The want answered the question when a strange sense of anticipation came over me. Anticipation that grew stronger as I kept up my performance until finally –

“Aw shit! Here it comes!” Jo-C was audible.

“Fuck yeah!” Aurey was also audible.

Both of them went off seconds after one another. The event flooded me with their energies. It hit me in one, long, strong burst. And my body screamed euphorically as it took it all in, filling itself up until I stopped feeling their energies flow into me.

I was so deep in the grip of the feeling that I didn’t even remember how I got from being on my knees on the concrete to sitting on the swing. I just know that I fell out of its grip, and into that of another the moment Aurey and Jo-C tore into me.

I still didn’t feel their energy flowing into me as they put in work. But I could feel mine flowing out. And as my two Packmates worked their double performance on my stage, I felt the audience get jazzed up.

There was no sense of anticipation this time. It was replaced with a stranger feeling. Like something was rising up. I could feel my body actually heat up as the sense grew stronger. It was an oddly pleasurable sensation that grew along with the rising feeling as it sprinted toward the finish line.

When it ripped across the tape, I felt myself give in a way I’d never given before. It felt like a dam broke and my energy surged out of it at full force. It hit me stronger than any orgasm I’d ever had, in a way no orgasm ever had. There was no ‘skeet-skeet-skeet’ type of sensation at the moment of release. There was just one long ‘SkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT!’ And by the time I reached the exclamation point, I felt lighter than air, and released from a burden on my body that I hadn’t even known I was carrying. Then, I settled back into myself, feeling like a million bucks.

As I regrouped, I realized I’d made a mistake in an earlier observation. Those ‘new’ parts of me I’d felt Aurey and Jo-C’s energies touching were not new at all. Now that they were back at full strength, I knew it’d touched those spots that made it feel like both of them had a presence inside me.

Aurey and Jo-C were still strangers to me. I knew that. But I couldn’t deny that feeling of their presences inside me made it feel more like they were people I used to know, but we’d lost touch and hadn’t heard from each other in a long time. Now, we were reuniting. I also couldn’t deny that their presences did not feel intrusive. Oddly enough, they felt natural, like they belonged.

I wasn’t sure if I liked that, or not.

Their show-stopping performance complete, the two of them took seats on either side of me. Aurey sat shoulder to shoulder with me on the left. Jo-C turned himself sideways so that his legs were up on the seat. He lowered the brim of his cap down over his face, and leaned back to rest against my side.

With the thought that was on my mind, part of me did not want the two of them as close to me as they were. But another part was absolutely fine with it. Contented, in fact.

“That was fuckin’ awesome!” Jo-C sighed.

“Yup,” Aurey agreed.

“Micah got dat bomb-ass energy.”

I had to chuckle along with Aurey at that, despite the deep thoughts.

“Well, you two rocked my world too,” I admitted. “I never felt anything like that before.”

“And guess what? No swallowing or messy clean up at the end.” Jo-C pointed out a detail that up until that very moment I hadn’t even thought about.

At no point during their releases did I remember swallowing nut juice. There was the energy, yes. But no juice.

“So, uh…how did we bust a nut without…bustin’ one?” I wanted to know the answer to this.

“Finally caught your attention, huh?” Aurey answered.

“Strangely enough. So, what was that we had?”

“They were orgasms, just different. Instead of shootin’ the seed, we shot the energy till all the excess was gone.”

Connection happened.

“Which is why it felt like one long shot when I busted,” I spoke the thought aloud.

“Yup,” Aurey confirmed.

“But if you’re having regular sex, you’ll shoot the seed and not the energy,” Jo-C added.

Werewolves. We had our own cigarettes. We had our own liquor. And now, I could add that we even had our own kind of sex.

“That’s crazy. But it’s cool,” I said.

“And it makes birth control look like a bitch,” Jo-C remarked.

“Huh.” That brought another thought to mind that hadn’t occurred. “That does explain that.”

Silence settled in.

The heavy thoughts that were on my mind tried to push their way back to the front. But the part of me that was content with the closeness of Aurey and Jo-C overrode them.

“Just bask,” it told me. “Just let yourself bask and enjoy.”

And while I didn’t want to listen, I found myself repeating an action from earlier in the day. I gave in. I let myself feel Aurey and Jo-C’s energies moving through me. I let myself feel their presence inside me. And as I rested my head against Aurey’s shoulder and moved my arm to drape it over Jo-C’s shoulder and across his chest, I let myself enjoy them.

Aurey put his arm around my shoulder. Jo-C snuggled in closer to me and held my arm close to his chest with his hand.

“You boys got five minutes to get yourselves together if you’re in the mood the bend some rules.” Denn’s voice announced after I don’t know how many minutes.

“What’s on the agenda?” Aurey asked.

“The roundhouse.”

“Oh, hell yes!” Jo-C was out from under my arm, up, and going for his sweat shorts.

I was curious. “The roundhouse?”

“It’s an old train roundhouse. It’s one of the places we go when we want to get a game of tag going on. And it just so happens to be my favorite place,” Jo-C answered, finding his sweat shorts and putting them on.

While a game of tag did sound fun, I didn’t see the need to get as excited as Jo-C was.

“You seem pretty excited for a game of tag,” I remarked.

“The only reason you aren’t is because you’re used to playing tag as a human. Just wait until you play it as a werewolf.”

*                      *                      *                      *                      *                      *

Copyright © 2017 Twisted_Dreemz; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I keep wondering if Micah has intimacy issues. First of all, I'm so glad (relieved, really) that he let himself settle in with Aurey and Jo-C for some sweet-ass afterglow. But the fact that he didn't know how he felt about wanting it in the first place is a little disconcerting. Thinking about how his heart got bolster by his teenage love makes it pretty understandable why he might be wary now, as his boyfriend had to move away, but did not have to break communication with Micah. That must have stung him, hard, and when he was young too, so I wonder how he viewed the prospects of getting into relationships after that.

 

In any event, what mattered is that he let it go. The boys cuddling was pretty much the climax of the chapter for me, which is saying a lot, as the whole thing was incredibly exciting and well written.

 

Jo-C with his coquettish come-ons and hot innuendo brought him to life in one way, and then when he paused and waited for Micah to kiss him as the first step to contact, you swung him back the other way. He's like a real person to me now. Same with Aurey, although his whole demeanor is more mellow, he too did not pressure our hero, but once they were 'engaged,' his hands were magically all over the boy and driving him insane with desire for the green-eyed fox. So f-en hot, the whole thing.

 

Thank you for posting this amazing book here. Looking forward to what's next.

Link to comment

Don't know what I can say apart from Ditto! to AC's review. But the whole dude funk scene had me chuckling, even as I wondered about Micah not being sensitive to male pheromones, since he's gay. But perhaps it's not that kind of hormones, lol.
Jo-C is great, and I hope Micah will pay extra attention to him. Not sexually but as a friend and bro, who cares enough to talk with him and spend time with him. Playing tag should be a good start.
Oh and I look forward to the moment the want for Denn grabs Micah. :P Can you have nut sex and energy sex at the same time?

Link to comment
On 09/06/2015 07:39 AM, AC Benus said:

I keep wondering if Micah has intimacy issues. First of all, I'm so glad (relieved, really) that he let himself settle in with Aurey and Jo-C for some sweet-ass afterglow. But the fact that he didn't know how he felt about wanting it in the first place is a little disconcerting. Thinking about how his heart got bolster by his teenage love makes it pretty understandable why he might be wary now, as his boyfriend had to move away, but did not have to break communication with Micah. That must have stung him, hard, and when he was young too, so I wonder how he viewed the prospects of getting into relationships after that.

 

In any event, what mattered is that he let it go. The boys cuddling was pretty much the climax of the chapter for me, which is saying a lot, as the whole thing was incredibly exciting and well written.

 

Jo-C with his coquettish come-ons and hot innuendo brought him to life in one way, and then when he paused and waited for Micah to kiss him as the first step to contact, you swung him back the other way. He's like a real person to me now. Same with Aurey, although his whole demeanor is more mellow, he too did not pressure our hero, but once they were 'engaged,' his hands were magically all over the boy and driving him insane with desire for the green-eyed fox. So f-en hot, the whole thing.

 

Thank you for posting this amazing book here. Looking forward to what's next.

Thank you, AC, for another great review, and for sharing the things that stood out for you in this chapter.

 

 

You've got some deep thoughts about Micah. We'll find out where his mind is (and why) as we progress.

 

 

I'm very glad to hear your feelings on Aurey and Jo-C. Can't run a good show if it's faux. It's got to be real!

 

 

I hope that this book continues to amaze as we move forward. I'm looking forward to bringing what's next.

Link to comment
On 09/13/2015 02:40 AM, Timothy M. said:

Don't know what I can say apart from Ditto! to AC's review. But the whole dude funk scene had me chuckling, even as I wondered about Micah not being sensitive to male pheromones, since he's gay. But perhaps it's not that kind of hormones, lol.

Jo-C is great, and I hope Micah will pay extra attention to him. Not sexually but as a friend and bro, who cares enough to talk with him and spend time with him. Playing tag should be a good start.

Oh and I look forward to the moment the want for Denn grabs Micah. :P Can you have nut sex and energy sex at the same time?

Thank you, Timothy, for your review! I'm glad to hear you felt this chapter in the ways you did, and that it got some laughs out of you.

 

I got into an argument with myself on whether or not Micah would be sensitive to male pheromones. In the end, I went with the smell not sticking out because he's already used to the way a man smells, and that his sexuality wouldn't change that. That being said, had Micah chosen to enhance his sense of smell at that time...

 

We shall see what the future has in store for Jo-C and Micah, especially after the moment they've just had. And when it comes time for the want to draw Micah toward Denn, we just might have to test your theory. lol.

Link to comment

I finally had time to revisit your amazing story. This is chapter is so amazingly hot. At least Jo-C is 15 now. It would have been a hard read if he was younger...

Link to comment
On 09/18/2015 05:18 AM, Puppilull said:

I finally had time to revisit your amazing story. This is chapter is so amazingly hot. At least Jo-C is 15 now. It would have been a hard read if he was younger...

I do hope the re-visitation was even better read than you remembered. If it wasn't, the circus does offer a refund (lol).

 

Very glad to hear that this chapter was good to ya! And I concur on that harder read. 15 was a bleeding edge challenge. I almost wrote a clause.

 

Thank you for your review, Puppilull. It is always appreciated. I hope to see you back for Ch 9!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..