Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Knots 5 - 2. Chapter 2

Letting Go is Hard to Do

Knots 5

Chapter 2

Matt

I couldn’t believe it, but Thomas called me Saturday around 8:00 PM. He was crying. He told me all about his talk with Colt and their date with Megan and Zoe. He told me he and Megan decided to be friends, and that surprised me.

At first it was hard to understand what he was saying through his tears, but I finally made out that he told Colt if he felt he needed to fly, then he should. Fly? What the hell? I shouldn’t be surprised because that’s exactly what I wanted to do. I didn’t want to be locked in a cage like a bird, and to me, commitment was like being locked in a cage. Don’t get me wrong, two lovebirds could be perfectly happy when locked together by love. They would feel fulfilled and happy. I wanted that security someday. Even then I remembered thinking it would be nice to always know that Andy or someone was there for me all the time. I knew it was important to feel loved and have someone to love, but for now I’d rather be a little on the edge and take chances.

Being Andy’s boyfriend would have made me feel more settled and secure. But I was seventeen, and being unsettled and insecure was part of being a teenager. I just didn’t want to feel that way when I was thirty.

Anyway, I listened to Thomas and tried to console him, thinking all the time that it was his own fault for letting Colt go. Well, that was only partly true at the time because Colt was supposed to get back to him on Sunday, but it seemed obvious to Thomas that Colt was going to “fly the coop”, so to speak. That was really an old saying. I never quite understood it until this happened. Must have something to do with chickens.

Thomas tearfully rambled on, and I just listened because that’s what I thought he needed. Finally, after going on for a couple of minutes he said, “I felt that if I really loved Colt I had to give him a chance to fly. Do you think that was the right thing to do?”

That was a question I didn’t want to answer. “Well, I...I guess so.”

“You don’t sound very sure.”

“Thomas, this is between you and Colt. Colt was probably going to fly whether you let him or not, so my opinion, for whatever it’s worth, is that you were smart. This way there won’t be any anger or bitterness between you. He’ll love you for letting him fly.” I let out a chuckle. “Sorry, I know it’s not funny, but the idea that he wants to fly makes me smile.”

“Glad you find it funny. But I don’t.”

“You’re going to let him though, right?”

“Yeah. But that doesn’t mean I have to like it.”

“I understand. Anyway, he hasn’t given you his answer yet, so relax and tell me more about your date with Megan.”

He told me about their talk and that they were going to be friends, and he was happy to have a friend that was a girl. “Guys are great, but it’s nice to have a woman in your life.”

“Woman?”

“Megan is smart and mature. Did you know her brother was killed by a drunk driver?”

“No. Thanks for telling me.”

There was silence on the other side of the line for a few seconds. “Well, I gotta go. Thanks, Matt, for listening. I feel a little better, even though I think I lost him.”

“Maybe, but if it was meant to be, then either he won’t leave or he’ll come back to you.”

“But what if I don’t want him back by then? That’s what I’m afraid of.”

“Don’t worry about it until it happens. You know. Take it one day at a time. The thing we all forget because of our age is that we have a whole life in front of us, and we don’t have to live it all from the time we hit puberty until we’re eighteen. Even then, we’re probably going to live at least another sixty years if we’re lucky. Keep things in perspective. That’s what my dad always tells me.”

I heard a laugh at the other end of the line. “How did you get so wise?”

“I pray for wisdom.”

“Do you really pray? You seem like the type, but after everything you’ve done, I can’t see you praying.”

“You know what Thomas, and I’m sorry if I sound like Saint Matthew. That’s what Andy calls me when he thinks I’m acting like I know it all. But I believe God always loves us no matter what, even if we are stupid sometimes. So when everything turns to shit and my life seems to be falling apart, I always know God loves me, and it makes me feel secure. It’s hard to explain. So yes, I pray for wisdom in hopes that I won’t make more stupid mistakes or tie any more crappy knots in my life. But we’re human after all, so I don’t expect to be perfect.”

“Maybe I need to pray…Pray that Colt doesn’t fly away.”

“No, pray that Colt makes the right decision for him. Anyway, I have a date with Megan tomorrow. Can I talk to her about your new friendship?”

“Yeah. She’d like that. Are you going to have sex?”

“You sure can put a lot into one sentence.”
“Just curious.”

“I honestly don’t know. That’s not my first goal. But I do feel more confident than I would have if I never had sex with you or Andy or any of the multitude of guys I’ve slept with. God, that sounds so terrible.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Oh nothing.” I forgot that Thomas didn’t know about our prostitution and sex with older guys.

“It was only Randy, Andy, and me,” he said. “I wouldn’t call that a multitude.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Anyway, I think I could be romantic and not fumble around too much. After all, if I can suck and lick a guy’s smaller breasts, I’m sure I could do the same with a girl’s. If I can squeeze those sweet-ass globes of yours and Andy’s, I’m sure I could do the same with her tits and ass. I’d just have to be sure I put my dick in the right hole if we decided to fuck.”

Thomas chuckled. “Thanks for making me laugh. But now that Megan and I are friends, the idea of you having sex with her doesn’t seem right. It doesn’t even sound right when you talk like that.”

“I didn’t say I was going to have sex with her. I was talking in general. I’m not sure about licking her vagina. Hell, if I can lick some guy’s asshole, I can sure lick a woman’s clitoris. It’s sure not a cock, but you know what, according to Andy, they get all wet and lubed up and the thought of putting my dick in a nice well-lubricated hole is a bit tempting. “Clitoris?” Thomas asked.

“Yeah, my mom embarrassed me by telling me about girls when I was younger. It was an uncomfortable talk. She told me the clitoris is like the sensitive part of a guy’s penis.”

“Where’s it located?”

“Why do you want to know? You’re not into girls.”

“I’m just curious.”

“I think if the girl is lying on her back, it would be on the upper part of the vagina. I’m not quite sure, but if you lick it, it supposedly really turns them on. You know, it’s a little like getting your dick sucked and having the sensitive part of your penis licked and sucked. I think the clitoris might even get a little hard, but I’m not sure.”

“You’re embarrassing me. I don’t want talk about this anymore. Just treat Megan with respect.”

“I will. Hell, I don’t know if she’s even interested in me. But if she is, then maybe over time we might have sex, but I wouldn’t force myself on her.”

“Okay, I have to go. Thanks for listening to me, Matt. I feel a little better. I might even pray tonight.”

“Don’t forget to pray for wisdom too. Although, I think you’re wiser than most. Maybe there’s a future for you and me. Who knows?”

“That’ll never happen,” he said with a chuckle.

“Hey, in life, you just never know. Goodnight. Pleasant dreams, and don’t forget to say your prayers.”

“Goodnight, Mom.”

I could hear the smile in his voice.

Andy

What a Saturday we had. I hadn’t had sex with someone my own age except Matt for quite a while until Ashton and I fucked in public. I suggested the three of us do it in the park again, but Scott didn’t like the idea.

“Haven’t you done it in public with Ashton before?”

“Yeah, but it scared the shit out of me, and while it was hot, I don’t like the idea of getting caught. Let’s go somewhere else.”

“We can go to my place,” I said. “My parents know I’m gay, and while they don’t like the idea of me having sex, they are fine with it as long as I lock my door.” I looked up like I was thinking. “But now that I think of it, I believe they were just thinking about Matt and me having sex. I’m not sure about a threesome with two guys they don’t know. Matt and I and another guy used to have sex at a vacant house. We could look for one, or go out to the pond.”

“Pond?” Ashton asked.

“Yeah, Matt and I found this great place. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of telling other kids about it, and now we never know who might be out there.”

Ashton laughed. “Sounds like the perfect place. It will be like having sex in public, but not in public at the same time. Do you think anyone will be out there?”

“I don’t know.”

“Let’s go and find out,” Scott said. “I have a car.”

“We’ll need a blanket, some sex toys, condoms, and lube. How ‘bout taking me by my place to get swim trunks and the other condiments,” I said. “You can do the same, and come back and pick me up.”

Scott stood. “Great idea. Let’s go.”

There wasn’t anyone at the pond, but the idea that kids could come by any time got me hard. Scott looked wary, but Ashton didn’t give a shit.

Scott pointed at the pond. “Maybe we should fuck in the water in case anyone comes.”

“Shit, Scott. We did porn. Your face, cock, and ass are probably in every pervert’s home, and you’re worried about someone catching us here?” Ashton asked.

“Don’t remind me. That was a big mistake. You’re right. God only knows who has that video.”

I ignored them and spread the blanket on the ground and started to take my clothes off. “I’m going to jump on the rope and fly. Are you guys game?’

They both stripped. Scott put his swim trunks on, while Ashton and I swung naked. It didn’t take long before Ashton and I were kissing and rubbing our hardened cocks and smooth bodies together. It felt frigging awesome. Scott stood at the edge of the pond, then said, “What the fuck,” as he jumped in, pulled off his trunks, and threw them on the bank. The three of us wrestled, grabbed each other’s asses, balls, and cocks, and were having a great ole time when Billy Martin, Gina, Emily, and Alan showed up.

We didn’t notice until Billy let out a loud whistle. The games stopped. Billy yelled, “Half-time.”

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked.

“Came for a swim,” Billy said. “But we didn’t expect to find three naked wrestlers.”

I moved away from the other guys. “Who said anyone was naked?”

“No one, but I see three sets of clothes sitting over there on the blanket.”

Gina and Emily had shocked looks on their faces, but Alan just grinned.

“Okay, you caught us,” I said.

Scott turned away until Billy asked, “I’ve seen the other guy at school, but who’s the new guy?”

“He’s Ashton’s friend, Scott. We just met, and I thought it would be cool to come for a swim.”

Scott waved.

“Did you have anything else in mind?” Alan asked.

“No, just a swim.”

“Then you won’t mind if we join you, right? Billy asked.

I motioned for them to come in. “No, come in. You can join us.”

Gina nudged Billy. “I think we should go.”

“And miss all the fun?” Emily said.

Ashton moved to get out. “Then you won’t mind if I get out.”

He walked up the bank exposing his bare ass, found his blanket and laid face down on it. I did the same. Scott didn’t move.

Billy nudged the others. “Let’s go, and let them have their fun.”

Ashton started to roll on his back, and Emily and Gina headed back up the trail. “Let’s go,” Gina said.

Alan waved. “Have fun, guys. Nice to meet you, Scott.”

“Same here.”

Billy smiled. “I’d like to stay and watch, but I guess it’s too much for the girls.”

“You’re welcome to come back and join us,” I said.

“I was just joking. I’m not into guys. Assholes don’t interest me.”

Ashton was on his back playing with his cock. “Are you sure you don’t want some of this?”

“I’m sure.”

I didn’t move. Having our friends catch us wasn’t what I’d counted on. Ashton got up on all fours, pulled his cheeks apart and asked, “How ‘bout this?”

“I told you I’m not into assholes, pricks either. Get my meaning. I guess you guys are into assholes and pricks, so like Alan said, have fun.” He turned and left.

*****

Ashton rolled on his back. “What a prick.”

Scott finally came out of the water. “Shit. What a fucking ass way to meet your friends. And Ashton, what the fuck’s the matter with you. Couldn’t you have just waited for them to leave?”

“Yeah, but that wouldn’t have been any fun. We got rid of them, so let’s play.”

Ashton held his stiff cock out to me. Maybe that guy didn’t want any of this, but I bet you do.”

“Damn straight,” I said as I moved down to take his cock into my mouth. Scott finally got over his fear, knelt down on the blanket and began licking my ass and making me moan.

Ashton gave a loud groan, then said, “Andy, that feels so fucking good. You are a fucking great cocksucker.”

I came up for air. “I aim to please,” I said before taking his cock into my mouth and going all the way down to his pubes.

“Fuck that’s good.”

Scott rolled on his back, slid his head between my legs, and took my cock in his mouth. I came off Ashton’s cock. “Damn, Scott, you’re a fucking great cocksucker too.”

He licked the tip of my cock, rolled it around in his mouth, and then took it all the way in.

Ashton said, “I want to fuck you. Ride my cock.”

Scott slid out from under me while I got up and almost sat on Ashton’s cock without putting a condom on it.

“Scott, get the condoms and lube,” I said.

He bent over to reach into the athletic bag, and all of a sudden I thought of Dillon. Scott’s ass was beautiful, just a little lighter than the rest of him, but I couldn’t get Dillon out of my mind or all the times we fucked at the pond. I had been so in love with him, and now all I had was a former lover in jail, a broken heart, a confused best friend, and two hot guys who were almost strangers. But hell, sex made me feel satisfied for the time being, so at that moment I decided to give into it all and enjoy it.

Scott put the condom on Ashton’s cock and then greased it with lube. He motioned for me to lay on my back. He rolled my ass up, licked my hole a few times, lubed his finger, and stuck it in my hole, massaging my prostate with the skill of a pro.

“I’m sure glad you’re not like Billy and like assholes,” I said.

“Love them,” he said. He kissed my ass, slapped it, and said, “Ride ‘im cowboy.” I squatted over Ashton’s cock, grabbed it, and guided it smoothly into my ass. “Damn Scott, you’re a great lube man.” I leaned back and put my hands on the ground then began moving my ass up and down on Ashton’s nice dick. Scott didn’t miss a beat. He took my cock into his mouth while Ashton’s cock was sliding in and out of me. I kept thinking, Fuck, I love threesomes. Ashton held my ass in his hands at first and then began rubbing my abs. It was awesome feeling his hands rub over the ripples of my stomach, while his cock moved in and out of my ass, as Scott sucked my cock. Unfortunately, it was so hot I was ready to cum. “Scott, I’m going to cum. Fuck, I’m going to cum. Swallow if you want.” He stayed on my cock and swallowed my load as I pumped cum into his mouth. Then, he looked up and smiled as a bit of cum dribbled from his lips.

“What an amateur you are, Andy,” Ashton said.

“Fuck you, Ashton. If anything, you’re just one great fucker, and Scott is a damn good cocksucker. You should do porn.”

They both laughed.

“Let me finish you guys off,” I said. “Lay back and let my magic lips do their work.”

I gave Scott what I hoped was one of the best blowjobs I’d ever given. Soon Scott started yelling, “I’m going to cum. Fuck. I’m going to cum.” His cock pumped its load onto his stomach and he said, “You’re a pretty damn good cocksucker yourself.”

“Thanks.”

“Quick talking, and finish me off,” Ashton demanded.

I put the tip of his cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it as I jacked him off. “Damn, Andy. Your mouth is hot.” And without another word, he came in my mouth. I was a little pissed, but I held it in as I moved to his lips, kissed him, and let the cum drip into his mouth and over his face.

He kissed me back and swallowed his cum. The three of us fell on our backs exhausted and satisfied. For a time, I forgot about Matt and Dillon and the unexplained emptiness I felt. But as we laid there and came down from our sexual high, it all came rushing back and cinching the knots tighter.

_____________________________________________________

Chapter Quotes

Teenage years, having gone through it all, I know it's a rough, rough time, and I would say to accept that message of letting go, letting it happen and accepting that things don't always happen for a reason, or you may not understand the reason, but it's all part of the journey, and try to enjoy the ride. -- Austin Stowell

Letting go helps us to to live in a more peaceful state of mind and helps restore our balance. It allows others to be responsible for themselves and for us to take our hands off situations that do not belong to us. This frees us from unnecessary stress. -- Melody Beattie

Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. -- Hermann Hesse

People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar. -- Thich Nhat Hanh

________________________________________________________

If you like this story, please write a review, click like, and follow me. Contact me at eliassctt@gmail.com I answer all emails.

I’d like to thank Lisa for taking the time to edit Knots 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. As the author, I take final responsibility for all parts of the story, including any errors.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, events or locales, is purely coincidental and no slanderous intent is implied.

Elias Donovan Scott
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sorry Elias, I have to come back later to 'Like' this since I'm out.
I think Thomas has realized that Matt is a lot like Colt, and that may be why he says there isn't a future for the two of them...Matt's young and is mistaking his feelings as maturity rather than rationalization, but I think Thomas sees that.
I just can't help feeling sorry for Andy and Thomas. Andy started out on the wrong path, but he's learned from it, and is on the rightone now...and Thomas has done the same. It is their misfortune to have fallen for guys who haven't yet learned that the grass isn't always greener in someone else's yard.
More please, my friend!

Link to comment

I have to agree with what a reviewer said in the previous "book" that Andy actually seems to have gotten more out of their counseling sessions than Matt did. Matt talks a good game, but he's all over the place and hasn't a clue what he wants. Andy knows what he wants and is ready to commit to it, and now that Matt is acting more and more like that idiot Colt, has decided he isn't going to sit around and wait for nothing. His current mistake is trying to replace genuine affection with sexual pleasure. However he's already realizing that it's leaving him empty. I'm just not sur where he can find what he really needs. Certainly not from Matt. What if Thomas and Andy were to get together. That'd certainly teach Colt and Matt a lesson when they're left in the cold when those two sluts get bored of their weird game and move on.

Link to comment

Not sure how anyone can say that Andy got more from Dr. Walker when he throws it in Matt's face what he did with Ashton, not caring about Matt's feeling. What has Matt done? Not committed, gone on dates with Megan... Matt isn't ready to settle down and I feel that if he had, Andy is still too wild and would have still done the same things... He took two guys to the pond knowing there was a chance to get caught, and though you may want to, you can't blame Matt for that. I don't think Matt's thinking the grass is greener, He just wants to sample it to see if he likes grass or hat better. When you were 17, were you in a committed relationship? If yes, are you still with that person? Very few high school relationships end up in marriage and fewer yet that stay together not divorcing.
Overall, I think this is a good chapter, Feel for Thomas, but think he'll be better in the long run. If Colt does return, they will have a stronger relationship so long as Colt doesn't start thinking Thomas will always be there for him to return. If Colt doesn't return, Thomas is better because Colt would cheat on him time and time again should they have stayed together...

Link to comment
On 08/03/2015 01:04 AM, Zarek said:

Not sure how anyone can say that Andy got more from Dr. Walker when he throws it in Matt's face what he did with Ashton, not caring about Matt's feeling. What has Matt done? Not committed, gone on dates with Megan... Matt isn't ready to settle down and I feel that if he had, Andy is still too wild and would have still done the same things... He took two guys to the pond knowing there was a chance to get caught, and though you may want to, you can't blame Matt for that. I don't think Matt's thinking the grass is greener, He just wants to sample it to see if he likes grass or hat better. When you were 17, were you in a committed relationship? If yes, are you still with that person? Very few high school relationships end up in marriage and fewer yet that stay together not divorcing.

Overall, I think this is a good chapter, Feel for Thomas, but think he'll be better in the long run. If Colt does return, they will have a stronger relationship so long as Colt doesn't start thinking Thomas will always be there for him to return. If Colt doesn't return, Thomas is better because Colt would cheat on him time and time again should they have stayed together...

Zarek

 

Andy is still a lose canon. Even if Matt had made a commitment, you'd have to wonder like you said, if he'd be loyal. And you are right, most teenage relationships do not last. Yes, some do. I know of a couple who is in their 80's. He was 19 and she was 16 when they got married. They are wonderful people, and I'm sure none of it came easy. But they are the exception.

 

I know readers love romance and there should be romance in a story, but I like to think that romance takes many different forms and they should all be put in a story. Friendship is also important and you are making me wonder, if in the end, a good strong friendship is more important than romance. Romance is so much about our emotions, which as you know can change from one minute to the next. Where friendship is tied less to emotion. Maybe this is why marriages where the couples are best friends work the best.

 

Thanks for your insights and making me think.

Link to comment
On 08/02/2015 12:49 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

Sorry Elias, I have to come back later to 'Like' this since I'm out.

I think Thomas has realized that Matt is a lot like Colt, and that may be why he says there isn't a future for the two of them...Matt's young and is mistaking his feelings as maturity rather than rationalization, but I think Thomas sees that.

I just can't help feeling sorry for Andy and Thomas. Andy started out on the wrong path, but he's learned from it, and is on the rightone now...and Thomas has done the same. It is their misfortune to have fallen for guys who haven't yet learned that the grass isn't always greener in someone else's yard.

More please, my friend!

Columbus

 

Colt and Matt are alike in that they have a curiosity about life and don't want to be locked into a cage. They want to fly. But I believe that's the only way they are the same. Colt is still somewhat immature because of his age while Matt is more mature because he's experienced a lot, just like Thomas. Actually, experienced a lot more than Thomas. Hopefully, he's learned from his mistakes. The same goes for the rest of us.

 

Dr. Walker's advice to Andy and Matt was that they always talk about what's on their mind. Andy was an ass for talking to Matt about sex with Ashton, but he's hurt and this was his way of striking back at Matt.

 

I know I always try to think about what I'd do in the situations my characters find themselves in. I'm sure you do the same when you write. While I'm kind of a laid back person, I could see Andy getting back at Matt and forcing Matt to listen. Matt has set the parameters of their relationship and Andy is working within them. Matt doesn't want a relationship, but their friends and friends talk about this kind of stuff even if they don't want to hear it.

 

Thinking about it, these characters are both part of my personality. I didn't realize it until I got half way through Knots 4. I used to always think of myself as Matt. The funny side of Andy is in me too. No, I never did the things they've done, but I'm reading a story now where this kid (15) has leukemia and he takes off to Los Angeles and becomes a male escort. He thinks that by running away he's making it easier on his mother. Stupid thinking I know. But sometimes we do stupid things.

 

Hell, if anyone of my friends knew I wrote stories like Knots, they'd all be shocked, and I have no idea what would happen to our friendship. Hopefully, now that we're all older, they wouldn't care. But some one say that writing these stories is as bad as being a male escort or some other such thing. Although, I'm finding that our society is more willing to accept a wide variety of behaviors now days.

Link to comment
On 08/02/2015 03:32 PM, spikey582 said:

I have to agree with what a reviewer said in the previous "book" that Andy actually seems to have gotten more out of their counseling sessions than Matt did. Matt talks a good game, but he's all over the place and hasn't a clue what he wants. Andy knows what he wants and is ready to commit to it, and now that Matt is acting more and more like that idiot Colt, has decided he isn't going to sit around and wait for nothing. His current mistake is trying to replace genuine affection with sexual pleasure. However he's already realizing that it's leaving him empty. I'm just not sur where he can find what he really needs. Certainly not from Matt. What if Thomas and Andy were to get together. That'd certainly teach Colt and Matt a lesson when they're left in the cold when those two sluts get bored of their weird game and move on.

Spikey

 

Don't forget that Andy was ready to steal Colt from Thomas and it was only because Matt interfered and talked to Colt that it never happened. Andy and Matt are very different, but their friendship is strong. This was one of the things Dr. Walker emphasized. He told them to talk about their feelings.

 

I have to admit that I toyed with the idea of Andy and Thomas getting together, but am no longer sure of that. I think it's more likely that Matt and Thomas would get together. They actually have a lot in common. Matt may not be ready to settle down, but it seems more likely that when he is ready, Thomas would be the more likely one to settle with. As the writer, I'm beginning to wonder if Andy would ever truly be happy. If he was with Matt, it's possible he would soon grow tired of him and find him boring.

 

You've made me think a lot about the future as do many of those who write reviews. The reviewers make me see the characters in a different light than I do when I look at them just from my perspective. And of course the hardest thing for a writer is to make sure our characters "stay in character" so to speak. Matt is funny at times, but Andy's always saying and doing goofy things. Matt is more focused and serious. So is Thomas. Matt and Thomas are more serious. Colt is kind of a blend between the two of them. Then of course there's Randy, who has gone off the deep end. Ashton is more like Andy. Scott more like Matt and Thomas, but each is still their own individual character.

 

Anyway, you can tell you made me think a lot about what you had to say.

Link to comment

You are revealing some secrets in your comments! Lol! I think if some people knew I read these kinds of stories (and loved them) they would be very shocked. Lol! So glad that you can share and I can read without worrying too much about those that would be shocked.
Flying the coop might refer to pigeons rather than chickens. Lol! Chickens pretty much stay on the ground. Hahaha!
I must say, you do capture the ways and thought of these youngsters so well. At times I want to bang their heads together to put sense in them, but at others I'm amazed by their wise and mature thinking. This is all true of young people!
Andy is so flippant so much of the time and I think his attitude is likely to lead him, as we've seen already, into lots of trouble. His humour makes up for this so one can't help liking him, though he really is too much at times. I sometimes wonder that Matt puts up with him at all.
Matt is so different in how he goes about things and is a very likeable, sensible young man, as is Thomas. I do wonder though how Matt will fare with Megan. He's always been curious about girls and a fling with Megan would help him decide where he is in his sexual orientation and what he wants. Very intriguing.

Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 09:12 PM, Jaro_423 said:

You are revealing some secrets in your comments! Lol! I think if some people knew I read these kinds of stories (and loved them) they would be very shocked. Lol! So glad that you can share and I can read without worrying too much about those that would be shocked.

Flying the coop might refer to pigeons rather than chickens. Lol! Chickens pretty much stay on the ground. Hahaha!

I must say, you do capture the ways and thought of these youngsters so well. At times I want to bang their heads together to put sense in them, but at others I'm amazed by their wise and mature thinking. This is all true of young people!

Andy is so flippant so much of the time and I think his attitude is likely to lead him, as we've seen already, into lots of trouble. His humour makes up for this so one can't help liking him, though he really is too much at times. I sometimes wonder that Matt puts up with him at all.

Matt is so different in how he goes about things and is a very likeable, sensible young man, as is Thomas. I do wonder though how Matt will fare with Megan. He's always been curious about girls and a fling with Megan would help him decide where he is in his sexual orientation and what he wants. Very intriguing.

Jaro

 

I'm not sure how far you've read, but if you are at chapter 30 or so you know what's happened. I don't want to give anything away so won't tell you more. You're right about Andy. Ironically, at some point in Knots some readers have really gotten down on Matt for not committing to Andy. I appreciate your comment about hos I capture the thoughts of these boys. I've had readers say that's the best part of the story so always keep that in mind when I'm writing.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..