Jump to content
    Valkyrie
    • Signature Author
  • 509 Words
  • 1,088 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2015 Prompt Responses - 14. Prompt 420 - He put his hand where?

First line: "He put his hand where?"

“He put his hand where?” asked Stan incredulously.

I rolled my eyes. This was embarrassing enough without having to repeat myself. “You heard me…right on my crotch! He,” I made air quotes with my fingers, “accidentally tripped and just happened to fall right into my lap, hands first.”

Stan snickered. “So did he cop a good feel of your goodies?”

I raised an eyebrow. “My ‘goodies’? What are you, ten?”

It was Stan’s turn to roll his eyes. “Fine, then. Did he grab your dick as long as he was down there?”

I tried unsuccessfully to stop the grin that spread across my face.

Stan howled in laughter. “I knew it! So what did you do?”

I frowned. “I shoved him off me. If he wants to get to know me, there are better ways to do it than falling into my lap just to grab my junk.”

“What did he say?”

“He mumbled an apology and then ran off.”

“Are you going to talk to him about it?”

I snorted. “Hell, no! He can talk to me if he wants to.”

“I thought you liked him. I mean, you never shut up about him. It’s rather annoying.”

“Thanks for the support. Some best friend you are.”

Stan veered to the right and headed toward the building his class was in. “See ya later!” he yelled.

“Yeah, see ya.”

I continued to the building where my English Lit class was being held, lost in thoughts of the cute blond who fell into my lap two days ago. I didn’t know him very well. He was in a couple of my classes and we had been partnered once for a group project. I found it very hard to concentrate in those classes, since all I wanted to do was stare at him. He was absolutely adorable, and a joy to work with. He seemed a bit shy, which I found totally endearing, and it really surprised me when he fell onto me in class earlier that week.

I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going as I walked down the hallway to the classroom, and ran right into someone who came flying around the corner in the opposite direction. We fell to the ground in a tangled heap of limbs, notebooks, and textbooks.

“Shit!” the guy swore. “It just had to be you!”

It was Tommy, the cute blond who was now intimately familiar with my private parts. I stood up and offered him my hand. He grabbed it and I hauled him to his feet. His face was bright red and he wouldn’t meet my gaze. I grabbed his books and papers from the floor and handed them to him.

“I’m really sorry about the other day, Adam,” he said. “I really didn’t do it on purpose.”

I smiled. “Well if you did, you didn't need to. Would you like to get a cup of coffee after class? I’d love to get to know you better.”

His face lit up with giant grin. “Sounds great.”

Thanks for reading! Please leave a 'like', or better yet, a review and let me know what you think. :)
Copyright © 2015 Valkyrie; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator
On 05/30/2015 07:14 AM, Slytherin said:
Short, cute and sweet prompt :P I hope they went somewhere nice to talk :)
Thanks, LBO. I'm sure they did. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 05/30/2015 07:51 AM, AC Benus said:
Awww, Cupid reaches for his favorite 'dart' once again ;)
*snicker* ;)
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 05/31/2015 02:49 AM, Atruefan said:
Ok Val, you're a tease, you know that? Excellent START! I'd love to read more!
Thanks, RB. I'm not planning on expanding this one, but you never know where the prompts will lead. Thanks for the review! :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..