Jump to content

Just Say It

   (2 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

2006 Summer Anthology

This story involves sexual contact and male/male relationships. If this is something that you find offensive, you have no business being here and need to leave now. If you are under the age of 18 or not of legal age in your area, GET OUT. If this content is illegal in your area LEAVE.
Copyright © 2010 viv; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Mikiesboy

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This work suffers today because writing styles have changed since this was written. Written in first person, it is a lot of telling, rather than usual showing we look for today.

But it is well done, taking that into consideration. 

  • Like 1
Link to review
Carlos Hazday

  

The story opens with a scene designed to hook the reader. It works. And then the author attempts to reel you in with a slow buildup lovers of angst and chick movies will grab onto and not want to relinquish. It'll work for many but it doesn't for me.

 

Except for transcripts of a handful of e-mails, the entire story's a long first person narrative by someone who thinks he has a secret he should share but is too insecure to do so. I missed the connection to character we usually get from well written dialogue.

 

The  author is good at their craft. The story's well written and there are few errors in it. Just not my cup of tea.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..