Jump to content
    vlista20
  • Author
  • 5,515 Words
  • 4,474 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tyler - 6. Chapter 6

Tyler - Chapter 6

Connor lay in his bed on Tuesday morning not wanting to get out. He’d only known Tyler a short while and he felt he just may die after a full week without him. He almost wished school wasn’t on break so he could at least have something to divert his attention.

He imagined Rick and Bobby were shacking up at Rick’s place about now, as it was already nine fifteen and Rick’s mom had been at work for fifteen minutes already. Not that he and Tyler would be shacking up in the first place they hadn’t even kissed on the lips yet. Connor was not sure what he was waiting for, he knew he wanted to, he was just so afraid of going to fast and losing Tyler forever, that he didn’t dare initiate much in the relationship.

He was deeply in love and didn’t care who told him it was too fast. He loved every part of Tyler. Every word that came out of his mouth and every expression his face got into. Every movement of his body right down to the way he crossed his ankles when he sat down in chairs. He could close his eyes and see him at any given second. Seeing his handsome smiling face and sexy blonde hair.

He lowered his pants and pulled the blankets up, bringing his knees up he squirted some lotion into his hand and latched onto his already expanding dink. He closed his eyes and pictured Tyler’s hot sweaty body on top of him and groaned loudly as the picture was oh so vivid.

He hurried his pace, flashes of him and Tyler rolling around in bed, making hot tingles envelope his entire body. His breath came in shallow gasps and before he knew it, his ooze was dripping down over his hand. ‘Shit’ he muttered looking up at the ceiling, getting off way faster then he’d intended to. He cleaned himself up, wondering what in hell would happen when he and Tyler had sex. If he got off in seconds just thinking about him just walking to the bedroom, when the time came would probably send him shooting off three loads.

He looked at the door and quickly pulled up his pants as his mother’s voice called through it. “Can I come in hon?”

He grabbed some stray tissues and shoved them under his pillow and knocked the lotion off behind the night table. Wiping some heated sweat from his brow he called out. ‘Sure ma’

The door opened and she walked in smiling at him. The smile was not her usual smile though. It was one she used when she was worried about something. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked at her as she sat down. “What’s wrong mom?”

“I just got a call from social services.”

“What?” Connor could not imagine why they would be calling there and prayed they weren’t gonna start calling her an unfit mother again.

“Don’t worry it’s not about us.” She said, putting her hand on his knee. “I think we taught them a lesson about that eight years ago don’t you?”

Connor grinned and nodded.

“It’s actually about your friend.” She said, her voice sounding worried again.

“Tyler?” His ears prickled with fear as goose bumps ran up and down his back. “Is he okay?”

“Oh I think so honey. I think maybe he wasn’t real truthful with you about what he was doing this Thanksgiving.”

His initial panic that had started to subside was back with force. “What do you mean?”

Carol smiled at him and put her hand on his stomach. “It wasn’t malicious honey. Don’t be mad at him. I just think you gotta go over to the Henderson’s and bring that boy back over here.”

“Ma, would you just tell me what is happening you are scaring the hell out of me here.”

“Sorry,” she smiled her sweet smile. “He told social services he was staying here; he told you he was going away with them. Apparently they excluded him from their plans. His social worker just called to make sure he was where he said he’d be, ‘cause she’d told him if he didn’t have a place to go, she was gonna send him to the children’s home for the week.”

A weight seemed to fall on his heart and he found it difficult to take his next breath. “You mean he’s over there all alone? They wouldn’t let him go on their trip with them.”

Carol nodded, she put her hand on her son’s cheek and wiped the tear that had slipped out of his eye. “Karen told me a little about his life honey. This sort of thing is nothing new to him. But that doesn’t make it hurt any less.”

“You didn’t tell her he lied did you?”

“No I told her he was staying here but that you boys were out. Now, so that we can say I didn’t lie, you have to go there and get him. Pack him up enough clothes for five days and bring him back here okay?”

“I’ll do that ma.” he gave her a big hug. “I love you.”

She hugged him and rubbed his back. “I love you too baby. Now you go do right by your boyfriend. Get him and we’ll show him the best damn thanksgiving ever.”

                  

Tyler took the pot of soup off the stove and poured it into bowl. He set the pan in the sink and grabbed a spoon out of the drawer. Latching onto his glass of water with his index finger he walked back down the hall and into his bedroom. The room he’d spent the last three days in only leaving long enough to get food and go to the bathroom.

He set the glass down on the floor then sat down himself at the foot of the bed. Crossing his legs beneath him, he balanced his bowl on his thigh. He’d not bothered to change out of his pajamas at all that week. He didn’t see any point in getting dressed if there was no place he had to be.

He missed Connor terribly, but despite his wanting to, he knew he couldn’t go running over to his house and be caught in his own lie. He was just about finished his soup when he heard the door bell ring. His mind panicked as he was sure it must be that bitch Karen, checking to make sure he wasn’t home. He looked over at the blinds on the window in his room and made sure they were tightly closed, figuring after some brief thought, that he merely had to pretend he wasn’t there.

The ringing of the door bell finally ceased and minutes later the phone started ringing. “Jesus, give up bitch.” he cursed. “No ones home.” The phone rang like twenty times before it finally stopped and he took a deep breath of relief. He set his soup bowl aside and picked up his English book. Leaning back against the bed he folded it open and started reading.

He’d read about thirty pages when his bedroom door flew open jumping him so bad, the book flew out of his hand. He turned quickly to the doorway, his eyes nearly bugging out seeing Connor standing there his hands on his hips, glaring down at him.

“Ever hear of answering the door there Tyler?”

Swallowing hard, though it did nothing to abate his fear or shame he shook his head. Not with it enough to think of a proper response. Connor walked over and knelt down beside him. He eyed him close scared of what was going to happen.

“How come you lied to me man? Why didn’t you tell me you couldn’t go with them and why didn’t you want to come to my house.” Connor looked into Tyler’s eyes and squinted. “Tyler what’s wrong?” He was sure the look he was seeing on his face was fear, and couldn’t figure out why Tyler would be scared of him.

Tyler shook his head, getting his bearings a little more. “I’m sorry Connor. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to be with you.”

Sitting down on his butt, Connor put his hand on Tyler’s thigh. “What was it then?”

He looked at the floor and shook his head.

“Come on talk to me. You’re making me a little nervous.”

“Nervous that I’m crazy?”

“No don’t be silly. Nervous that you didn’t want to be with me.”

A look of relief washed over his face, so profound that Connor breathed a little easier.

“I just didn’t want to intrude. Your mom doesn’t want me hanging around Connor. You may but she wouldn’t.”

“How would you know that? You don’t even know her. She’s exactly the reason why I’m here. Rick’s mom called her. Wanted to check up on you.”

Tyler’s eyes widened in fear and Connor squeezed his hand around his thigh. “She told her you were. Then she told me to get my ass over and get you, because she wasn’t gonna be caught in a lie.” He grinned as Tyler studied him. “That we were gonna show you the best Thanksgiving ever.”

Tyler’s lips spread into a small smile. “Better than the pilgrims?”

“Of course.”

“Better then Donald Trump’s?”

“Certainly.”

“How about...” Connor laughed and put his hand over Tyler’s mouth. “Better then them all. Now don’t make me go home without you. She wouldn’t let me back in. I want you to get up off your sorry ass, pack your bags, and then get your ass in my car.” He lowered his hand while he smiled hopefully.

“I thought you liked my ass.”

“Okay then, get off your incredibly fine ass.”

“I gotta take a shower too. I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I stink.”

Connor laughed and shook his head. “No I hadn’t noticed, but please do take a shower. I’ll pack your clothes. Do you have a teddy bear or something special you want me to pack?”

“No,” Tyler snickered as he stood up. Connor stood up with him and put his arms around him. Tyler put his hands on his shoulders and pushed him back. “Not now, I stink man, I just told you that.”

Connor looked at him in disbelief, not having smelt a thing offensive. “Well hurry and get clean then.”

Tyler smiled at him then walked over and grabbed some clean clothes out of his bureau. He left the room and walked over to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and peeled off his pajamas. Though he felt like hell for being caught in his lie, he couldn’t be more elated that Connor wasn’t pissed at him, and that he was actually gonna get to go to Connor’s house.

Though his mother had reached saint hood according to Connor, he was still real nervous about meeting her ‘cause he’d gotten the impression over the years that he could turn even the most angelic person nasty. He was gonna try his best though. Put the proverbial best foot forward and try like hell to impress her.

Ten minutes later they were in the car. “I am sorry about lying Connor. I’m really not the type of guy that lies all the time. I hope I didn’t give you that impression.”

“I was worried Tyler. But only because I thought you were trying to ditch me. And if you promise to never, ever lie to me again, not even about the smallest things then I will forgive you.”

Tyler turned to him and nodded. “Okay, sounds good.”

“Can you tell me something then?”

“What?”

“Anything about yourself. I feel like I don’t know much about you ‘cause you can’t yet talk to me about your past. So just tell me one little thing. It can be anything you want.”

Tyler looked out at the road and considered this. Connor had every right to know something and it wasn’t like he had done any pushing at all. He was even gonna let him choose what it would be. He leaned his head back against the head rest and took a deep breath.

Connor looked at him hopefully as he really looked like he just may say something. The silence lengthened and he lost his hope, but he was not about to give up trying. “Where did you grow up?”

“Hartford.”

“Right in the city?”

“Yeah, in one of those tall buildings. We were on the fifteenth floor.”

Connor’s eyes widened as he’d never even been fifteen stories up in a building. “Did your parents have money?”

“Yeah quite a bit. Dad was an orthodontist. Mom worked for the mayor. They were your typical high class socialites.”

“Did they have fancy parties and stuff?”

“Yeah, but mostly they just went to them. Mom wasn’t exactly Susie homemaker, so her parties weren’t a big success, once I was older she stopped having them altogether.”

Connor nodded, wanting to ask so much more but not wanting to press. He figured they had a week together he could press here and there and maybe get more info but didn’t want to piss Tyler off by pressing too much all at once.

Tyler looked over at him expecting more questions. He smiled inwardly, seeing he was not gonna get any and loving Connor just a little more for standing behind his original statement and not throwing a ton of questions at him.

“You lived here all your life?”

“Yeah, when I was like three, mom bought the house we are in now. It’s not real fancy, but we like it.”

Tyler turned his head on the head rest and smiled at him. “Do you ever think about your dad? Who he is and stuff?”

“I think that I don’t think much of him. Anyone who would walk out on my mom like that is at the bottom of my shit list, I don’t give a crap if they are my dad or not.”

“Does your mom date or anything?”

“She’s gone on dates. She never gets serious with anyone though. I don’t really know why.” Connor shrugged as he turned on the blinker. A few seconds later they turned right into the driveway of a cozy looking one story brick house with white shutters.

There was a small porch with a black wrought iron fence surrounding it. Leaves had fallen from their trees, and left the lawn a beautiful array of colors. “This looks real nice Connor.”

Connor smiled over at him. “Thanks.”

Grabbing his pack out of the back seat Tyler got out of the car and followed Connor up the tarred walk, onto the porch and into the house. The door opened into the kitchen, where a pot was simmering on the white enamel stove. The countertops were all red and the cupboards all white. The floor was red and white tiled, and the place just looked and smelled real cozy.

Connor took his hand and led him through a doorway to their left that led into a light beige colored living room. The rug was white but the furniture and curtains were beige there was a large fish tank taking up one wall and Tyler walked over to it. “This is real beautiful.”

“Mom and I did that up. We did a lot of fighting about the colors, plants and fish but that is the end result.” he said, walking up beside him. “That fish there,” he pointed out a huge white fish with orange spots. “He’s an Albino Oscar when we first got him he was no bigger then a half dollar. Now he’s king of the tank. Watch, he’ll follow your finger.” He put his finger up in front of the fish against the glass then ran it across the front. Sure enough the fish followed along. “He’s real smart. He likes to be patted too.” Opening the top of the tank, he stuck his finger down inside and the fish lurched to the top, where he rubbed against Connor’s stroking finger turning on his sides and everything for Connor to get better spots.

Tyler laughed seeing it. “I’ve never seen anything like that. He’s like a little dog or something.”

Connor grinned at him. “Don’t think he’d be too affective when it comes to burglars though.”

“Honey is that you?” Connor turned to an archway off the living room. Tyler looked over as well, swallowing the lump in his throat as Connor’s mom walked over to them folding up a shirt. She was an incredibly beautiful woman, with long blonde curly hair and a face that just looked nice.

She smiled warmly at Tyler. “You never told me how handsome he was Connor.”

Tyler blushed and she smiled at him. She stuck out her hand. “I’m Carol dear. It’s so nice to finally meet you.”

He put his hand in hers and smiled back. “It’s nice to meet you too. Thanks so much for letting me come over.”

“As soon as I heard you were alone over there nothing else crossed my mind. Retched people.” She said, shaking her head while she put her hand on Tyler’s cheeks. “Leave a handsome sweet boy like you behind. They should be shot.”

He smiled at her coughing out a small chuckle. “Well listen boys,” she said looking back at Connor, “we have no extra bedrooms, and the love seat is too short to sleep on. I’m gonna let you two sleep in the same bed, but I want you both in pajamas and if I catch you doing anything but talking or sleeping, I’m gonna make you sleep on the kitchen floor.” She said, pointing at Connor.

“Oh ma,” Connor said blushing about five shades of red.

“I’m sorry, but I figure it best just to lay it on the line. I don’t have my parent of a gay teen handbook on me so I don’t know good etiquette.”

Tyler laughed out loud then put his hand over his mouth, not too sure if she was joking or not though it had been funny as hell.

She smiled at him. “You can laugh honey; I was trying to be funny.”

He lowered his hand and grinned at her, “Well that was very funny.”

“Thank you.” She said, giving a quick little head nod, before she gave Connor a mock dirty look. “Least someone appreciates my humor.”

Connor shook his head. “I appreciate it when it’s not embarrassing the hell out of me.”

She laughed and kissed him on the cheek. “Well get him settled in your room. I’ve got soup simmering on the stove for lunch.”

Connor nodded and latched onto Tyler’s hand. He led him through the archway his mother had just come out of and into a hallway. They walked past two doors then stopped at the door at the end of the hall.

Connor pushed open his door and groaned.

Tyler looked over the immaculate room. From the blue rug on the floor to the blue plaid bedspread. There was a nice looking computer on a desk by the window and a bureau next to it with some pictures and model cars on top. “What’s wrong?” he asked, seeing nothing in the room that could ‘cause such a groan.

“Mom cleaned while I was gone.”

“So?” Tyler asked still not getting it.

Connor put his hands on his head, walked over to the bed and sat down. “I was jacking off in here before she walked in and told me about you this morning. Being in a hurry to hide the evidence, I shoved them under my pillow.” He lifted his fluffed pillow and looked up at Tyler. “See not there anymore.” he said, shaking his head.

Tyler stifled a laugh knowing the situation could in no way be funny to Connor. He walked over and sat down on the bed beside him. “Well she didn’t seem pissed or anything.”

“Well she wouldn’t be pissed. It’s just embarrassing as hell. No wonder she gave us the no sex speech. I shoulda known.” he sighed and shook his head. Tyler rubbed his back as he looked around the room again. “I like your room.”

“Thanks.” Connor grinned and leaned into him. “I’m so glad you’re here, I missed the hell out of you.”

Tyler chuckled. “Was that the reason for the tissues.”

Turning scarlet, he buried his face in Tyler’s shoulder and chuckled. “Just a bit.”

“Well don’t be embarrassed. See you must have been doing that around nine or ten?”

“Yeah?” Connor asked looking up at him in confusion.

“Well then, we were both doing the same thing at the same time thinking about each other. I think that’s cool.”

Propping his chin up on Tyler’s shoulder, he looked him in the eye and wrapped his arms around his waist. “Would you be my boyfriend Tyler?”

Tyler looked at him oddly, “I thought we already were?”

“Well I don’t think we ever made it official. So I’m making it official.”

Smiling Tyler nodded. “Then yes, I would love to be your boyfriend.”

“So then can we seal it with a kiss, on the lips?”

Tyler looked up and down his face and smiled. He moved his head forward ‘til his lips were pressed into Connor’s. Connor not even expecting it to be as wonderful as it was, gripped his hand around Tyler’s side as their lips moved over each others.

After a few moments that passed much too quickly, Tyler pulled away. “Maybe we ought to not do that incase your mom walks in.” His moist lips curled into a smile and Connor smiled dreamily back.

He put his hand in Tyler’s and squeezed it. “I sure don’t want to sleep on the kitchen floor. I’m looking real forward to sleeping in the same bed with you.”

“I snore.”

Chuckling, Connor nodded, “Me too.”

Tyler grinned and wrapped his arms around Connor pressing his cheek against his. “Thanks for coming to get me. This is much better then staying there.”

“Are they real mean to you?”

“No, they aren’t home much.”

Connor sat back, putting his hands around Tyler’s elbows. “What about when they are home? They can’t be gone all the time.”

Tyler dropped his eyes to the bed and shrugged. “He yells a lot. But he’s never laid a hand on me.”

Connor glanced down to the bed where Tyler was looking, then up to his face. “What does he yell?”

Tyler moved his head so he was looking down at his lap. “Calls me a bastard and a twit. Says if I’m fucking his daughter he’ll beat the hell out of me. And if I stole anything, he’d kick me out on my unwanted ass. And not to think that I was too old, for him to take his belt to me.”

Connor’s eyes widened in shock from the man’s cruelty and saddened to his core by the pained sound of Tyler’s voice. “Tyler you don’t deserve to be talked to like that. You can’t let him get away with it.”

Tyler looked up at him not lifting his head, so he was only a blurred vision through his eyebrows. “If I speak up they are just gonna move me. Then you and I won’t be together anymore and I could go someplace much worse. I like it there. Julie makes it nice. He’s not home enough to affect me much.”

There was a knock on the door and they quickly separated themselves. “Come in.” Connor said, once he was sitting respectfully facing the door.

His mother opened the door and stepped in. “Honey,” She said smiling down at Tyler. “That was Karen on the phone. Apparently she does not believe what I said earlier, so she’s gonna stop by later just to make sure.”

Tyler rolled his eyes and shook his head. “I’m sorry ma’am. It’s my fault. She’s caught me lying before. I’m sure it’s not you she doesn’t trust.”

“I’m not worried about that.” she said, with a wave of her hand, “just looked settled when she gets here.”

Tyler grinned at Connor as she left the room. “I love your mom.” he said, shaking his head.

Connor laughed. “See I’m not crazy she is perfect.”

After eating lunch they both settled back in his room in front of his computer. Connor booted it up while Tyler settled into a chair beside him. He started chuckling and Connor looked over at him.

“What’s your problem man?”

Tyler nodded to a white crystalized spot on the lower part of the desk. “I wonder what that peculiar substance is.”

Connor followed his eyes saw it, then put his head down on his desk, while embarrassed laughter shot out of his mouth. “Sometimes I think you are a little mean.”

Tyler chuckled and put his chin down on Connor’s back. “I just wondered why you’d be spackling your desk.” His chin trounced up and down as Connor laughed harder. He pivoted his chin on Connor’s back as the door opened. He lifted his head as Rick walked into the room.

“Hey guys.” he said, with a quick wave as he dropped down on his butt on Connor’s bed.

Connor sat up and spun around in his chair. “Is your mom sending you out to do her job now.”

Rick snorted, looking totally annoyed about his mother. “She’s here. She’s just having coffee with your mom.” he looked at Tyler apologetically. “Guess she didn’t want to make it too obvious about what a bitch she is.”

Tyler’s mouth fell open never thinking he’d hear those words from Rick. “She’s not a bitch.” he said, not wanting him to hate her on his behalf. “We just don’t get along too good is all.”

Rick rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Nah, today’s she’s just being a bitch.”

“You guys get into it or something?” Connor asked, as Tyler folded his arms across his chest.

Rick lay back on the bed, propping himself up on his elbows so he could still see them. “I didn’t want to come here with her. I knew how it would look. I told her as much, and she told me to get my head out of my ass and start showing a little kindness.”

Tyler’s eyes widened. “Are you serious?” he asked, in total disbelief thinking for certain that she’d been blaming him for their not getting along this whole time.

Rick nodded.

Tyler put his hand on his head and shook it. “Man.”

“What?” Connor asked, turning his head to him.

“I think I judged her all wrong.” he said, shaking his head again.

Rick sat up again and looked at him in surprise. “What do you mean?”

Tyler got up out of his chair, peeked out the door then closed it. He turned back to them. “I thought she hated me. I thought she was blaming me for that whole incident with you. I thought she was just paying me back by sending me to that shrink. But, if she’s doing this to you. Then she can’t fully blame me.” He looked off into space and thought while Connor and Rick looked at each other.

“Maybe I’ve been too much of an ass to her. Maybe she doesn’t deserve it.”

Rick held his hands up and shook his head. “Any other day I’d say you were probably right man, right now I’m a little pissed at her though.” He grinned and shook his head again. “She is just looking out for your best interest though Tyler. She’s not a mean lady. She cares about you I can tell.”

Tyler looked down at him, his heart warming at hearing this. “She tell you that or are you assuming things again?”

Rick smiled bashfully, “she told me she was worried about you. That she wants to help you, but you refuse to ask for it.”

“Did she send you in here to sway me? Is this all an act?” He asked, feeling a stab of fear.

“No man honest. I’m not that good an actor. Ask Connor.”

Connor started chuckling then vouched for him. “He’s genuine in this Tyler, you can tell when he’s lying, because his ears turn red.”

Tyler looked back at Rick. “Man that must suck.”

Rick snorted out a laugh. “Yeah just a bit.”

He was startled away from the door as someone knocked on the other side. Connor called out for whoever it was to come in and Karen walked into the room. “I’m sorry to bother you boys. I just need to talk to Tyler for a minute.”

Tyler looking at her in a whole new light, looked back at Connor briefly then followed her out of the room. She led him into the living room where she sat down on the couch. He stood near it, looking down at her.

“Can you sit please?”

Tyler looked around, then begrudgingly sat down on the very edge of a chair.

“I hope your not too pissed I came over to check up on you.”

“No I’m not.” he looked at her but still didn’t dare give her a smile.

“I’m glad you have a nice place to stay for the holidays. How’s the therapist going?”

“I don’t want to see him.”

“That’s what he tells me.”

Tyler sighed and put the end of his finger into his mouth. “Why you asking me how it’s going if you already talked to him and know?”

“‘Cause I’ve heard his version, and I kinda wanted to hear your side of it.”

“I just don’t want to go. That’s all there is to it. There’s no sides. Just that fact.”

Karen nodded as she leaned forward and put her elbows on her knees. “Can’t you just try and work with him? You don’t know it’s all bad, ‘til you try it. And giving him the attitude you are giving him is not going to help anything. I don’t know what to do about you Tyler. I’m at the end of my rope. I’m sorry I got so mad the other day, you just frustrate the hell out of me. I see you are a sweet kid but I also see you are in a lot of pain.” She held up her hand as Tyler opened his mouth to argue. “I know you don’t admit to that. Hell you may not even feel it half the time but I’ve seen it. Dr. Wheeler has seen it. It’s there and you need to deal with it.”

Tyler clenched his fists and she knew she’d said too much. “I’m sorry if that pisses you off hon. I’m just saying what I see. I’m gonna require you meet with him the full eight weeks. It’s up to you whether you want to use it to your advantage, I can’t force you to talk and neither can he. I’m just asking you. And that’s pretty much all I can say.”

She sighed as she stood up. Tyler turned his head away from her and chewed ferociously on his nail. Damn, he was so close to liking her. He thought angrily. Why does everyone have to pull that shit? She called out to Rick, making him jump, and seconds later Rick walked into the room. He smiled over at Tyler on the chair before following his mother out of the room.

Tyler took a deep breath burying his anger. He got up off the chair and rejoined Connor in front of the computer.

“What did she have to say?”

“She wanted to see how pissed I was that she checked up on me.”

“Did you tell her?”

“No,” He said with a laugh, as he looked over the computer screen. “What’s this?”

“Family feud. Wanna play?”

“Yes please.”

Copyright © 2011 vlista20; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

LOL, in a way I'm pleased Karen is so nosy and phoned Connor's mom, because that means Tyler is going to spend time with his boyfriend. I even liked Ricky a bit more.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..