Jump to content
    VVesley
  • Author
  • 2,859 Words
  • 3,480 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Alliance - 10. Chapter 10

Each year in the tradition of the academy, students graduated just a few weeks after the passing of their seventeenth year. Though she was a prodigy and likely could have graduated earlier, Talia Di Coteau was no exception to this rule. She glanced around the room she was in, and her pupils dilated as she took in her surroundings. Twenty-three sandbags, each with a red and black target at the center. She looked up at the strings that they were suspended with, and noted that each string was connected to a variety of pulleys and levers. When the exercise began, academy workers would begin to manipulate the complicated web of strings and pulleys to make each sandbag in the room fly in different directions. With closed eyes and a steady breath, Talia urged the movement of the bags with a single word. “Begin.”

All at once, the room had come to life. Targeted sandbags moved in sporadic jolts, flying through the air as workers pulled on a series of strings. Talia moved just as quickly, firing blade after blade at the suspended bags. Each time she landed a hit, the bags tore open and bled out their gritty contents onto the floor. Armed with twenty-three knives for the twenty-three targets, Talia had to be perfect. As always, she was. Finishing by throwing two knives simultaneously from the same hand, she landed blades in two sandbags that had only just crossed paths in accordance with their respective pulleys. She resisted a sigh, and began to make for the exit. Too easy. She was already at the door by the time the final two sandbags finished had finished draining out their innards.

On the way out, her overseeing professor, who said something about her phenomenal precision in an excited tone, greeted Talia. The girl waved him off, flipping a long, thick braid of pink hair over her shoulder in the process. She was beyond ready to graduate, and was looking forward to the day it would come. There was nothing left any professor in the academy could teach her save certain “masculine” forms, which she knew her brother would know anyway. Sighing as she prepared to head home, Talia reflected on her family and the upcoming graduation ceremony.

Ysabel Di Coteau would not be at the graduation ceremony, seeing that she was banned from being to close to Darion for another couple of months still. Talia truthfully didn’t mind that, given that her mother was prone to dangerous outbursts. Though Talia knew that her mother felt strongly for she and her brother, the Di Coteau Demon sometimes had a funny way of showing it. Both Talia and Alexandre wore scars from the claws Madame Ysabel always wore, and Talia knew that an event as emotional as a graduation would be enough to prompt her mother into a dangerous state.

Her father would go, but it would be as a formality. Many of the dignitaries of Nabius showed to yearly academy graduation ceremonies, to speculate over the new crop of warriors and show pride for their families if they had a graduating member. The Di Coteaus were bringing in another warrior, and General Darion would not dare to miss it. And Alex… Talia hoped Alex would show up in a better mood. He had been so sour for the past few years, and Talia missed the witty and cheery brother that she once had. Perhaps if he’s getting bedded his mood will improve.

It had been a few days since Talia had seen Alex kiss his training slave, and she knew that the Tomacian had designs on her brother. It was obvious by the way he stared. She had been quite surprised when he tried to pick her up, and briefly wondered what their relationship status was. Talia sure she had seen the two making eyes at each other when the slave had first arrived, and seeing the kiss had confirmed her suspicions. Whatever, I suppose. Though if he upsets Alex and isn’t punished… I’ll get to him for sure. With a few automated parting words about the upcoming graduation ceremony and her attendance, Talia left the Mullansburg academy and made to walk back towards her home.

***

In reality, Alex thought, the graduation ceremonies are such a waste. Alex knew that leaving the academy meant that his sister would be fully recognized as a Nabian warrior, but there were few who didn’t consider her one already. Graduation ensured that a person was now able to go on missions and receive assassination targets, but he and Talia had started receiving – unofficial – missions from their father for many years before they each graduated. In fact, General Di Coteau had felt that it would be best to take advantage of their youth while they still had it. Very few people suspected assassination from a twelve or thirteen year old, and youth bought passage into certain places that adults could not go. Actually, the only useful part of the ceremony was that it paved the way for one’s “first mission,” which often was used to display a recent graduate’s skills and worth. The higher the importance of a mission, the more the warrior was appreciated in society. For Alex, the first mission came through as what he believed was his father’s attempt and compensating for his relatively weak height and small build.

Alexandre had been assigned to capture the Monciet region of Ironia for Nabius, which he did. Two years ago now, it was by no means an easy task, and the Di Coteau boy was given a garrison of men who doubted him. He did not blame his men, considering he was only seventeen and boasted a limber frame. To inspire his men, Alexandre had ridden on the front lines himself, and was one of the first up the ladders to scale King Monciet’s walls. That had earned him some trust, and his men truly became his when he beheaded both the king and crown prince of the region. The entire royal family had been watching in the throne room, and it was easy to see why he hadn’t wanted to marry Marion Monciet just two years later. She had been sobbing when Alex killed her brother and father, and he knew that she would resent him forever.

Grimacing, Alex hoped that his sister would not have to face such a trial for her first mission. Darion Di Coteau’s declaration that his son’s first mission had been capturing the Monciet region of Ironia and that it had been successful made him a hero, of course, but most of Nabius already loved Talia and he hoped that she wouldn’t be hurt or overloaded in attempts to rise to fame similarly to her brother. He hoped his father would understand just how dangerous Alexandre’s situation had truthfully been, and wouldn’t choose to risk his daughter in a similar way. It mattered a lot less that Talia was built small since she was a female, but Alex could imagine Darion would be no easier on her.

“You okay Alex?” a rich, low voice asked with just a hint of concern. Alex turned to look at his training partner, and slowly nodded his head.

Gods, you are beautiful. Alex surveyed his Tomacian slave, taking in every detail that he could remember - his blue eyes, soft textured hair, and even a dimple that showed when Carlin gave one of his cheeky half smiles. Alex had come to admit that he liked the taller man, and had even responded to a few moves that 6’4 wall of muscle had made in training. A nudge here, a lingering touch there… it didn’t matter to Alex. Any contact was enjoyable, and Alex was craving more and more of Carlin each day. He knew that it was impossible for either of them to ever fully commit to each other, but still… Alex had never assumed that he would get to pick whom he was with, so it didn’t matter anyway. The course of the past few days had given him the time to decide that he would do what he wanted despite the consequences, and that meant a return to Carlin. Glancing about to ensure that no one was around, Alex removed his angry face and smiled with a nod. It was fairly early in the morning, and Alexandre thought that most people involved in with the manor wouldn’t be busy yet, save Wilhelm and Mikhail plus the baker. They were always awake the earliest.

Today, Alexandre had decided upon hand-to-hand combat training. His slave had eagerly assented, and Alex knew that something would be different. Alex secretly hoped that chokeholds would become long, weak displays that might look like fighting to an outsider looking in, but were in truth an excuse to get close.

“Begin.” Carlin immediately took stance, and Alex shifted his weight to the center, balancing it perfectly between both feet. Both men were wearing nothing but cotton and linen shirts and pants, and Alexandre’s bare feet gripped the moist black earth in preparation for a fight. What Alexandre didn’t know was just how different that day was. He began to strike using his left palm, and was caught by a towering Carlin. Alex frowned, noticing that Carlin had completely broken his stance and had seemed to give up on the fight already. “Carlin, you were supposed to – “

Alex was cut off, pulled by the wrist into the taller man’s embrace and a sensual kiss. He whimpered just before his entire body went weak and he gave in to the bigger man. Alexandre knew that he was doing exactly the opposite of what he should, but didn’t care and couldn’t be bothered to break the release now. The pair came apart just barely, Alexandre’s face inclined and their foreheads and noses touching.

“Come with me,” Carlin said. Alexandre could have sworn he said no, but the soft noise of assent that he made gave Carlin all the excuse he needed. The Tomacian scooped the small Nabian up into his burly arms, and began to carry him to his bed in the slave encampment. He stopped only when Alex tapped on his chest to signal no.

“My room. In the manor house.”

***

A few minutes later, Alexandre was back in Carlin’s arms when the pair had slipped through the double doors that served as an entrance to Alex’s bedchambers. Carlin knew that what he was doing was absolutely forbidden and would complicate his life infinitely more, but he didn’t care. Alex had looked so adorable and vulnerable in just a smock and linen pants, and Carlin quite literally had not been able to help himself. When the boy had responded well… he knew he had lost control. Carlin’s back was now resting against one of the doors he had just walked through, and he felt himself hardening against Alexandre’s stomach. Their height difference was large, but Carlin found himself thinking of a few ways that could be useful and fun. Very fun. Their tongues were just beginning to touch when Alex pulled his slave by the hand and directed him to the bed. Carlin had been only too eager, and both men were shirtless by the time they had collapsed into a heaving pile of skin on skin.

They paused, and Carlin looked down into the eyes of the man that he was now on top of. His dark hair had been swept to one side, and his expression was one of pure angelic innocence. Two doe eyes betrayed that Alex was nervous, and Carlin made every effort not to smother him in kisses right then.

“Are you okay, Alex?” This time, the question was born out of concern, rather than amusement. The nineteen year old slowly shook his head, and opened his mouth to speak.

“Yes. Its just… I’ve never…”

Carlin’s eyes widened. “Never?” Responding to a nod, he asked again. “Never ever? Like, not at all?”

Alex became bashful and reddened, obviously embarrassed by the admission. “I’ve never done anything at all. Not even precursors to the act.” He looked over to the side, displaying one cheek to the man that was now pinning him down.

Fuck! A virgin? Carlin would never have imagined given that he thought the man beneath him was the most beautiful he had ever seen. He put one hand on Alexandre’s chin, and pulled his face back towards his own. After a sweet kiss, he looked the boy in the eyes once more. “We don’t have to do everything. Let me give you pleasure in other ways.” Alexandre’s eyes flashed a hint of lust and happiness, and that was all Carlin had needed to go full throttle.

The two kissed passionately, tongues and lips exploring each other with insatiable desire. Hips ground in slow, circular motions, and Carlin could not do anything to quell his need for this man. He was barely stopping to breathe, gasping in erratic pants. Seeing Alexandre’s face flushed and his breathing just as heavy, Carlin began to kiss on the tender spot above a vein on the younger man’s neck. Alex moaned, and Carlin continued to move downward. By the time he had reached Alexandre’s navel, the younger man had stilled except for the heaving of a well-toned chest.

“Its okay,” Alex said, and Carlin snaked a hand beneath Alexandre’s waistline. A satisfied noise prompted him to continue, and Alexandre was exposed to the man that he desired with a quick tug on the bottom of the linen pants just a few seconds later. Carlin thought that he was about to explode after seeing his naked master, and his member ached for release. He is perfect. Indeed, Alex was all around incredibly beautiful when naked. He was toned everywhere, and two lines from the hips angled downwards in a “V” pointed straight to his stiffened member. He was fidgeting, obviously nervous at Carlin’s blatant appraisal of his body. When the Tomacian pressed a hard kiss to his lips and began to stroke him between the legs, Alexandre’s fears and inhibitions melted away.

Alex also had begun to explore Carlin, and paused with his hand resting just over a hardened member. Carlin briefly wondered what Alex had thought, and was caught off-guard when the boy used a slender hand to stop his vigorous strokes. Was I doing something wrong? Carlin had never pleasured another man before, but was fairly sure he knew what worked and what didn’t. He looked to the man underneath him for answers. Red again, Alex replied to his thoughts.

“I… I wont last much longer if you continue.” Carlin smiled, and made to make his boy finish, but was stopped again. Alex flipped Carlin over onto his back using a grappling move that they had been practicing, and sat on top of him. “Not yet.” Alex leaned in for a kiss, and began voraciously exploring the rippling expanse of Carlin’s torso, when he leaned in to nibble on the neck, Carlin couldn’t contain himself.

“Fuck,” he said aloud. Alex relented just enough to cheekily murmur something about that happening another time, and Carlin smiled as his boy went back to work. Alex moved downwards with his tongue and kisses, and stopped his lips just above the edge of the Tomacian’s pants. When they had been removed and his head did not return to Carlin’s for a kiss. Carlin’s eyes widened, and he realized what was about to happen. Is he going to – oh, fuck! Carlin moaned loudly as the head of his large member slid past Alexandre’s lips, and slid over the expanse of a hot, wet tongue. There was no way Alex could fit such a large tool into his mouth, but he was able to get just a little bit past halfway down the thick shaft. Carlin practically bucked, and he felt a quick shoot of air on himself while Alex snickered.

“Alex, if you don’t stop, I’m going to finish. I can’t help it, you feel so good… I…” Carlin threw his head back onto the bed, unable to even form words as Alexandre continued. After just a few minutes, Carlin cried out in pure pleasure.

When he returned to his senses, Carlin saw that Alexandre had also finished, presumably when Carlin released into his mouth. He gave a lazy smile, and beckoned for the general’s son to move up to him. Alex was panting, and Carlin remembered that it had been his first encounter with anyone, ever. Both men’s chests were heaving, and Carlin wrapped a strong arm around the shoulders of his young master when his face nestled into his neck and shoulder. “You are so beautiful,” he said to the younger man with a kiss to the forehead. Carlin sighed happily, and felt Alex breathing and pushing deeper into the space below his jaw and above his shoulder. Lazily pushing a strand of hair out of Alexandre’s face, Carlin noticed through the window that the sun was now fully up. The day had started, but Carlin knew that training was done.

Copyright © 2016 VVesley; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, that definitely didn't go how I expected :lol:. It was the best kind of surprise :D

I liked the glimpse into Talia's mind, it was nice to see how she cares about Alex :) Loved the chapter, as per usual!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I agree with faxity, it was nice to get a confirmation that Talia is firmly on her brother's side, as I hoped/suspected. It is just hard to be sure in a family like that. I just need to know...isn't it possible for the Tomacian to someday be worthy of Alex? Isn't it a society where you can work your way up to the top with the war games? so couldn't he be put in the games by alex (I'm still unsure how someone can be put in at the end of the month like Alex was and not have beat others on their way and be considered worthy) Could Carlin ever be an option for Alex? He is strong enough, especially with the training of Alex, to do some damage like his master!

You did an awesome job in doing the 'first' for alex and the build-up between these two was enough that we were waiting for the tension to break between them finally! It was really well-done...hot and sweet at the same time. Look forward to more....love this story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

What a sweet chapter! Maybe someone is feeling a bit lovey-dovey and it's spilling in to the story..? I think it's easy to forget that Alex is very young, even if he is quite deadly. His innocense is really adorable.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Agreed, that was very sweet. You made it an intimate and memorable first for Alex. This was an act of love not lust. I hope these feelings can continue and these two find a way to break with tradition and mkae this work. They have a lot of obstacles to overcome, but as someone else mentioned, they may not be completely alone. After this it will be very difficult for them to hide their feelings. Really nice chapter, thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..