Jump to content
    wolfwriter
  • Author
  • 5,463 Words
  • 5,961 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Trip To Love - 12. Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Tim’s POV

I woke to someone pounding on our hotel door. “Come on Tim, get your butt out of bed and let’s get a move on!” shouted Jason.

I groaned and looked at my handsome mate who was also just waking up. When he saw me looking at him he smiled and said, “Good morning, Baby.”

“Good morning,” I replied as I leaned over for a kiss.

“We need to get cleaned up and down to the vehicles so that we can get on the road. We are almost there.” He got up out of bed and swapped me on the ass as he headed for the bathroom.

We decided that we didn’t have time for any playtime that morning so we just quickly washed up and dressed. When we walked to the cars everyone grinned and laughed at us. This only caused my face to flush red and try to hide my face into Jon’s chest. In the pleasure the previous night I had forgotten that they were right next door and had heard everything.

“Let’s load up,” said Dad as he and Tony headed for the moving truck.

“Jason, why don’t you and Justin ride together and I will drive my car for this next leg of the trip,” I suggested.

“Sounds good to me. Are you sure you want to part from your sexy bear?” Jason asked with a chuckle.

“Yeah, I think I can handle it. At the next stop one of you can take over and I will ride with Jon again.”

***

We switched drivers after about five hours when we stopped for lunch. I went back to Jon’s SUV, Jason took over driving my car, Tony took over driving the moving truck, and Justin drove Dad’s car.

By eleven o’clock that night we were pulling into Pacific Northwest territory. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I was excited about my Dad moving here and about my relationship with Jon, but I was nervous on how the rest of the pack would react when they found out that a bear was now a part of the pack. I knew of one member that wasn’t very happy about it but I decided that there was nothing that I could do about it.

When I called Alpha Jeff earlier, he gave me the addresses and directions for the two houses that were going to be ours and that he would leave the keys in the mailbox for us.

As we pulled into the area, I looked at the address and realized that they are probably going to be across the street from each other. As we turned on the street I looked for the addresses. About halfway down the street we found them and I was right. Ours was on the left hand side and Dad’s was on the right hand side of the street.

When I pointed it out, Jon pulled into our driveway and turned off the ignition. I looked out at the house. What I saw was a simple one story house with white columns by the front door. Couldn’t tell what color the house was because of it being so dark out but when the headlights hit it as we pulled in, it looked like it was a shade of dark blue.

We climbed out of the SUV and I just had to stretch, my back was killing me from being in the car for so long but it was something that had to be done. We drove for about seventeen hours that day plus all the driving from the day before and I was exhausted. And couldn’t wait to get in a bed but I knew that we had to get it unloaded first. Either that or sleep on an air mattress for the night and the more I thought about it, the better the air mattress sounded since it would let us get to sleep faster.

Everyone decided to crash at Dad’s new house with air mattresses scattered throughout the living room so that we could all get up about the same time and get started with unloading the truck and cars.

***

"I don’t wanna get up,” I complained when Jon started to shake my shoulder the next morning.

“Babe, the sooner we get started the sooner we’ll be done. Besides your dad needs to get the truck back today so that he’s not charged for an extra day.”

“Oh, alright,” I grumbled as I got up and tried to find the bathroom to relieve my bladder.

By the time I had washed my face and got back out to the living room, all of the air mattresses had been deflated and bundled up. The front door was open and I could hear the guys outside directing traffic on what needed to go where. Dad’s was a cute two bedroom one story house with a study. I absolutely loved the kitchen, stainless steel, dark wood cabinets, and open to the rest of the main living areas.I walked outside to see that my desk, dresser, and bed were sitting on the outside of the truck while everyone was starting to grab Dad’s furniture and boxes.

Within a couple of hours we had the truck completely unloaded, just had to move my stuff across the street. Jon and Jason each grabbed an end of the dresser and carried it across the street, while Dad and I grabbed the frame for the bed and followed behind them. We even had Tony’s truck Jeep of belongings unpacked in the extra bedroom in Dad’s house.

When I walked in I was amazed at the beige walls with white trim. Also, the furniture that was already in there looked great. It was all simple but had obviously been picked because it looked sturdy enough to support a bear. There was enough furniture but not so much as to overwhelm the house. We followed the sounds of Jon and Jason laughing to find the master bedroom that was done in like a light sea foam green paint.

“Babe, where you want the dresser set up?” Jon asked.

“How about next to the window?” I suggested as they walked it over there. I was in love with the window seat that was in the room and knew exactly where I would be doing my reading.

Dad and I got the frame set up while Tony and Justin were bringing in the box springs. Jon and Jason had gone to get the mattress so I decided I would have a look around while we waited for them. I went into the other bedroom and saw that it had been set up as a possible office. There were bookshelves along the far wall. I could just imagine my desk sitting about two feet in front of the shelves facing the doorway.

Apparently I had taken quite a bit of time in my touring because all of a sudden I heard Jon shout, “Babe, where you want the desk?”

“In the second bedroom. It’ll make the perfect office for us.”

They brought the desk in and I realized that except for the boxes in the SUV we were done. “Who’s gonna go with Dad to return the truck?”

“I will Babe; you guys can get started with the unpacking while we’re gone. We shouldn’t be no more than an hour.” Jon and Dad left with Jon driving Dad’s car and the moving truck following behind him.

***

By the time they got back all the boxes were in the house, clothes were put up, photos out and displayed. We had just gotten over to Dad’s house to start unpacking him when they got back from returning the truck and with lunch. With six adults it didn’t take long for everything to be unpacked and put away

“Ok, since its early evening, how about we make it an early night and then head to Jon’s parents in the morning after breakfast?” Dad suggested.

“Sounds like a plan to me,” I replied while Jon nodded his head.

“Ok we’ll find something to do while you guys are gone,” said Jason.

“Oh, no no no, you’re coming with us Bubba,” I said with a chuckle.

“But his parents don’t know us and wouldn’t be expecting this many people.”

As soon as Jason finished speaking Jon had his phone out and was already dialing.

“Hey Dad!...Yeah we made it in late last night…Uh huh…I was wondering if it would be ok if Tim’s friends that helped with the move and his dad could come with us tomorrow?...Awesome, thanks Dad…Alright see you tomorrow. Bye.” He hung up and looked at Jason when he said, “They are expecting ALL of us tomorrow afternoon.”

“Thanks for making that call Babe.”

“I should warn you though.”

That worried me. “What’s wrong?”

“Steve showed up this afternoon and Kyle let it slip that we would be there tomorrow. They don’t know what happened in Iowa so they agreed to let him stay the night. I figured we could deal with him together tomorrow. Apparently Mom isn’t too thrilled about him being there but she won’t tell Dad what the problem is.”

“Ok, we will deal with him tomorrow then. I’m not going to worry about him because I am happy. I have my mate, my Dad, and most of my best friends with me. There’s nothing more I could ask for.” I sat on his lap and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

***

The night flew by, probably because we were so exhausted. When I woke the next morning wrapped in Jon’s arms, I wondered how I had been so blessed to have him as my mate. He was my other half and completed me in ways that I had never thought were possible. I was happy that all of my friends loved him and my Dad just adored him.

I looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw that we had about an hour before we were supposed to be leaving to head to Jon’s parent’s house. I really wasn’t looking forward to dealing with Steve and Jon’s mother. I knew that she had started to change the way that she thought but I wasn’t for sure how long that would last.

Jon’s arms tightened around me and I knew that he was starting to wake up and I could feel his morning wood pressing into my butt crack. I would love to fool around but I knew that if we didn’t get moving soon, we would be running late. Oh well, they could just wait; I needed some loving even if it was just a blowjob or jack off. I needed some of my man.

“Good morning, Babe,” Jon rasped in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I turned in his arms so I could look in his eyes. “Good morning, lover. Sleep well?”

“Boy did I! I always sleep best with you in my arms.” He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss while he humped my leg.

“I see someone’s wanting a little loving this morning,” I said with an impish grin.

“I could do with loving from you all the time,” he said with a lecherous grin.

I reached between us and started to stroke his hard rod that was rubbing against my leg. He leaned in and nuzzled against his mark on my shoulder before he started to nibble and lick it, which caused me to shudder.

I shifted down just a little bit before I started to nibble along his jawline and down his neck when he threw his head back in the through of passion. I licked over my mark on his shoulder as I made my way down his chest nibbling and licking first one nipple and then the other.

He groaned in pleasure as I made my way to his cute, innie bellybutton. I loved it as I continued to stock his cock using his leaking precum as lubrication. I was soon following his treasure trail down into the pelvic area but skipped past his straining erection. I nibbled across his hip bone as he pumped his hips against me.

I nuzzled into him smelling his unique, musky scent that drove me crazy, licking my way to his balls, where I sucked in one and then the other before I licked and nibble the area just behind his balls that led to his hole.

I licked my way back to the base of his cock salivating at what I was about to do next. I licked him from the base of his cock to the lip where he was dripping large amounts of precum that I licked off like I would an ice cream cone before taking him into my mouth.

I had not yet been able to go all the way down on him without my gag reflex kicking in but I went as far as I could and wrapped my hand around the base and stroked in time with my bobbing up and down. I groaned around his cock as I could feel a tingling sensation deep in my core. After several minutes I felt his balls tighten up until they were just under my hand.

As I came up, he arched off the bed and shot his first volley into the back of my throat, spurt after spurt before he slowly stopped as he sunk back into the mattress with a happy smile on his face. When I looked down I realized that I was all sticky from cumming myself. I felt like a silly pubescent teenager that didn’t have to be touched in order to have an orgasm.

“WOW, Babe! What a way to get the juices flowing in the morning,” he said with a satisfied smirk on his face.

“I’m so embarrassed right now.” I couldn’t even look at him I was so embarrassed.

“Why are you embarrassed?”

“I came without even touching myself.” I went to get off the bed so that I could go into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

“Babe, that’s not a bad thing. It just means that you were really turned on just by what you were doing for me. I am a little disappointed that I couldn’t return the favor but I will just have to return it later today after we get home.” He smiled as I watched him climb off the bed and follow me into the bathroom.

He pulled me into his arms and tilted my face so that he could look me in the eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that my cheeks were red from embarrassment.

“I never thought that would happen to me.”

“Babe, it’s ok. I don’t think any less of you. In fact it makes me feel pretty good that you were that turned on by me.” He leaned in and gave me a kiss. “Now let’s get cleaned up so that we can get over to your dad’s house.”

“Ok.” I leaned up and gave him a quick peck before turning to start the water in the shower.

***

“Tim, can I talk to you for a sec?” Tony asked as we were getting ready to head out the door.

“Sure, bud; what’s on your mind?”

“Well, the last couple of nights I’ve been having these weird dreams. They’re of a guy that I don’t know but I feel safe with him. Didn’t you have dreams of Jon before you met him?”

“Yeah, I did. Maybe one of his brothers is your mate; or maybe one of the wolves in this pack,” I suggested excitedly.

“I don’t know, but I feel uneasy for some reason.”

I pulled him into a hug and said, “I’ll be right here for you, so will Jon and my Dad. You’ve already gained a second family.” I could hear a growl coming from behind me so I quickly let go of Tony and headed over to where Jon was standing with a scowl on his face.

“What was that about?” he demanded.

“Babe, relax.” I rubbed my hand up and down his arm to soothe him. “He had a question for me and needed a little cheering up because he’s worried about something. There was nothing but friendship in that hug.”

“I know it was a friendship hug, but I still don’t like it when unmated males touch you.”

“I know Babe; I’ll keep that in mind from now on, ok?” He nodded his head as I stepped in for a hug. “I don’t know about you but I’m uneasy about Steve being at your parent’s house. What could he possibly want?”

“I don’t know but it makes me uneasy too.”

Jason and Justin rode with Jon and me, while Dad rode with Tony. We had decided to get Jon’s stuff packed up while we were at his parent’s house.

“What’s up with Tony?” Jason asked.

“I can’t say much, but he said that he had an uneasy feeling. That seems to be going around; because we have an uneasy feeling too. One of Jon’s friend’s, who we’ve had an issue with, is at his parent’s house and we don’t know why he’s here.”

“What makes you uneasy about him?” Justin asked.

I looked over at Jon to see him nod his head to signal that it was ok to let them know. “Well, Steve is the one that we had stopped in Iowa to see on our way to Virginia. While we were there he tried to get Jon to reject me and mate with him. We found out that he had put some sleeping medication in the butter that we would have used for the dinner that he ended up throwing out. I don’t know what he’s doing here but I don’t think it’s a good thing.”

“That ASSHOLE! How dare he do that. A mate is a special thing; I feel sorry for whoever ends up being his mate,” Jason said.

“Me too, Jase. Me too,” I replied.

The rest of the trip was silent except for the radio that was playing softly in the background. The uneasiness got worse the closer we got to their house. As we turned onto his parent’s street I felt like I was going to throw up. When we pulled up to the curb I saw Steve’s red Dodge truck and I wanted to slash his tires. I’m not a vindictive person but I was still pissed at his previous behavior.

As we got out of the SUV Tyler came barreling out of the house as if it had been months since he had seen us.

“I’m so glad you guys are back and that you’re staying in Washington. I wish you were living here but at least we’re in the same state and Moses Lake isn’t that far from here, so we’ll see each other often. Right Jon?” Tyler asked with a huge grin on his face.

“Sure thing, little man. Let us get settled and you guys can come spend some time with us. Right Babe?” he asked me.

“Yep, give us a couple of weeks to get settled and maybe find some jobs and you guys are more than welcome to come see us,” I said with a grin as I gave Tyler a hug.

“Who are these guys?”

“Well, Ty, let’s go in the house so we only have to do introductions once,” suggested Jon.

I looked at Tony and saw that he was trying to discreetly scent the air which told me that his mate was close by. I just hoped it was one of the twins and not Steve. I would have some serious issues with that one.

All of a sudden the door came flying open and Steve came running out sniffing the air. I growled at him upon sight when I noticed that he was headed straight for Tony. Jon must have noticed it too because he stepped in front of Tony and made Steve stop.

“Get out of my way Jon. I will hurt you if you don’t step away from my mate,” Steve snarled.

“OH HELL NO!!!” Jason, Justin and I hollered in unison. We all walked over and made a barrier between Steve and Tony.

When I glanced at Tony I noticed that he looked perplexed that we would separate him from his mate. Justin must have also noticed because he leaned over and whispered something in his ear. The next thing I knew he was growling and pushing his way through us.

He stormed up to Steve who has now smiling since he could now see his mate. He was smiling that is until Tony stepped up and punched him in the face.

“How dare you try to make Jon reject his fated mate! You can go to hell.” Tony turned and stormed up to the front porch.

We all stood there speechless. I never thought I would see him do that. I mean who would strike their mate. Jason and Justin went to stand by Tony but Tyler led them into the house. Dad looked a little confused and I knew that he wanted to know what was going on, to make me stand between one of my best friends and his mate.

“Dad, this is Steve. He was Jon’s best friend. We’re not sure where their friendship stands right now.”

“Son, what’s going on?”

“Well, you see, Steve here decided that Jon shouldn’t be with a wolf and that he should reject me so that he could be Jon’s mate. He went to so much trouble that he put a sleeping agent in food that he was going to serve us.”

Dad turned and glared at Steve who was standing there with his head hanging down.

“How dare you mess with what fate has put together. They are fated mates and that should not be interfered with. Tim, I will let the two of you decide how to handle this while I go comfort Tony,” he said before walking up to the house.

“Steve, what are you doing here? I thought I made myself perfectly clear a couple of days ago,” Jon demanded.

“Well, I originally came to see if I could get your mom on my side, but that plan went out the window as soon as I smelled my mate.”

“Have you no shame? Do you honestly expect him to accept you knowing what you have done and were planning to do?” I asked

“Stay out of this wolf it doesn’t concern you,” Steve snarled.

“In case you’ve forgotten, Jon is my fated mate, so anything that concerns him, concerns me. Tony is one of my best friends and deserves better than you for a mate.”

“Steve, don’t you dare speak to Tim like that again because I will hurt you,” Jon said with a glower as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“I said I was going to do that but I only want my mate now.”

I heard a gasp come from the front of the house. When I looked over I saw Tony standing there. He stormed over and grabbed ahold of Steve’s arm to swing him around. As Steve turned Tony swung his fist and punched him in the face for a second time.

“I, Tony Maxwell Stephenson, do hereby reject you…” he looked at Jon for help with Steve’s name.

“Steven Alexander Johnson,” Jon said.

“I, Tony Maxwell Stephenson, do hereby reject you Steven Alexander Johnson. Have a nice life,” he growled before he turned and stormed back into the house as Steve let out the most god awful growl. Everyone else came running outside to see what was going on.

I had never heard anything so painful and could not believe that Tony had just done that. My duty was to my friend, so I ran into the house to make sure that Tony was all right. Jason, Justin and my Dad all followed me into the house. I found Tony sitting on the couch crying. We all went over to him and put our arms around him as best we could.

“Let’s go up to Jon’s room for some privacy,” I suggested when I heard everyone coming back inside.

As a group we headed up the stairs with me leading since I knew where I was going. With Dad being the parent he wrapped his arm around Tony and walked him up the stairs with Jason and Justin following.

When we got into Jon’s room Tony broke out in sobs. “Why…did…I…..get ….such…a…asshole for a mate,” he cried.

“Tony, I don’t know what to tell ya but we’re all here for you. Whatever you need,” Dad said as he wrapped him in a hug.

I heard footsteps running up the stairs and just knew that it was Jon so I poked my head out the door to make that he knew where we were. What I wasn’t expecting was Steve running up right behind him. Jon came in the room but when Steve tried to Jon shoved him out of the room and slammed the door flipping the lock.

“Tony, take your time. Tim, can you come with me for a minute?” Jon asked.

“Sure Babe.” I gave Tony a quick hug before following Jon out of the room.

I couldn’t imagine what was going on but I knew that Jon would fill me in when we got wherever we were going. He took me to Tyler’s room, I was so thankful that the bedrooms were soundproofed. When we got in the room I saw all of his brothers in the room waiting for us.

“Guys, what’s going on?” I asked.

“Well, you see, we wanted to let you know what’s been going on here the last few days,” said Alex.

I looked at Jon a little confused. “I know that Steve came with the intention of trying to get your mom to break us apart. What they didn’t know is that we are now fully mated so it would have been for nothing.”

“Well that’s good to hear and know that you knew that but what you don’t know is that after you came inside Steve said he was going to have his mate and he didn’t care what he had to do to get him,” Alex replied.

“Crap! That’s not good.” I looked over at Jon with worry in my eyes.

He pulled me into his arms and said, “We won’t let anything happen to Tony. Steve doesn’t know where we live and we can let Alpha Jeff know what is going on. That way he can prevent Steve from entering his territory. In fact let me call him right now.”

Jon pulled out his phone and stepped to the other side of the room. The guys pulled me into a hug and Kyle said, “It’s good to have you guys back even if it’s only for the day. I think it would be best if you guys were to head back home now though. There’s no telling what Steve will do.”

I was about to say something when I heard a crashing noise come from down the hall. We all ran out into the hallway and saw Dad and Steve fighting. Jon’s dad came running up the stairs, grabbed Steve by the scruff of his neck and flung him down the stairs.

“GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!” Thomas bellowed as he kicked him in the ass right out the front door. Jon ran into the guest room and grabbed Steve’s duffle and headed downstairs.

I went into Jon’s room to make sure that everyone was ok. Tony looked like he was shaken up but seemed fine otherwise. I looked at Dad and saw that his hair was disheveled, his shirt was untucked and he had what look like a bruise forming on his face. Thankfully, it wouldn’t be there long.

“Dad, you ok?”

“I’m fine. He got a lucky shot in that’s all.”

“Ok, now tell me what happened.”

“Well, when you and Jon left we didn’t relock the door. We were talking when all of a sudden the door opened and Steve was standing there. When your Dad saw him he pushed Tony behind him which caused Steve to growl. When he charged at us your dad stepped up and blocked him. He tried to get pass your dad but he stood his ground and shoved Steve out of the room.”

Jon came upstairs and if it was possible there would’ve steam coming out of his ears so I went over to him and wrapped him into a hug to try and calm him down.

“Is everyone ok?” Jon asked.

“Yeah, Dad’ll have a bruise for a little bit but that’s all. Tony is shook up but he should be ok in time,” I replied.

“Dad’s gonna escort Steve to the edge of the clan territory before coming home so that we have time to get out of here without the possibility of Steve following us home. Are you guys ready to leave?”

“Whenever you are ready to go Babe. Aren’t we going to pack your room up?” I asked.

“I’m gonna see if my brothers will pack everything and bring it down in a couple of days that way we can leave immediately.”

“Ok, I think that would be best,” I replied.

“We can do that,” Tyler said from the doorway.

“Thanks little man. I’ll make sure you guys have the address. I’ll text the address to you later so that we can get going.”

“Ok, I’ll go get some boxes so that we can get everything packed up and head that way whenever you’re ready for us.”

“Let’s head out then guys,” Jon said.

We trooped out of the room. I felt bad for Thomas because he’ll have to repair the door frame from where Dad and Steve busted it out. Couldn’t have used the doorway, they had to hit the doorframe. We got downstairs and were headed for the front door when Jon’s mom stopped us.

“Boys, can I talk to you for a minute before you go?” she asked.

“What do you want Mom?” Jon asked.

“I know I haven’t been supportive of you and Tim being mates and for that I’m sorry. After you left for Iowa Steve called and wanted me to help him break the two of you up. I told him absolutely not. I was going to tell you this anyway when you got here. I wasn’t expecting Steve to show up at the front door.”

“Mom, we know that he was trying to get you to help him still break us up. My question is if you’re now ok with us, why would you let him stay here when you knew what he wanted?”

“I didn’t realize that was why he came here.”

“No but you knew once he was here what his intentions were but you didn’t throw him out. How does that make you any better than him? We know that Dad had told him to leave but you said he could stay. Now why would you do that knowing why he was here?”

“I didn’t want to turn your friend out…”

Jon cut her off by raising his hand as he said, “Mom, I love you but stuff it. If he was really a friend he wouldn’t have been trying to conspire with you to break us up. I can’t believe you. Just so you know it is definitely useless now because we have fully mated and the only thing that will separate us is death.” He pulled the collar of his t-shirt to the side so that she could see the filled in mark signifying the completion of the mating.

She just stood there and looked at the mark. Jon finally let go of his collar, grabbed my hand and we headed out the door.

As we were getting in the SUV we heard her shout, “You’re no better by getting that wolf to reject poor Steve. Shame on you!”

Jon stormed up to her and snarled, “That was Tony’s choice, we had no say in that. You can forget about us coming back. Dad and the boys can come visit us but you are no longer welcome. You are dead to me.” He turned and came back to the SUV, jumping in and starting the ignition before pulling away from the curb. I glanced in the side view mirror and could still see her standing there as we pulled away.

Thanks to all of you for reading and leaving me reviews. I hope you enjoyed the journey.
Copyright © 2014 wolfwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

OMG!!!! how can you ended like that.... to many questions ....hope your doing a story on Steven and Tony...poor Tony

 

Would love to see theme happy and with there mate.... hope you do an epiloge...

Your stories are greate can wait to read the next one

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 07/24/2014 04:06 PM, Afrodita79 said:
OMG!!!! how can you ended like that.... to many questions ....hope your doing a story on Steven and Tony...poor Tony

 

Would love to see theme happy and with there mate.... hope you do an epiloge...

Your stories are greate can wait to read the next one

There is going to be a follow up with Tony's story. but Jon and Tim's story is complete. There will also be a story pertaining to his brothers as well.

I'm glad you have enjoyed my stories that boosts my confidence that I am doing a good job.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Great story, really enjoyed it from beginning to end. I am excited to hear that it won't be ending like this and you will continue writing about the other characters. I would really love to found what will happen to Tony now, how Jasper and Alex will be, and the whole rest of the clan.

Hoping the sequel will be coming soon!! Thank you again for writing this story can't wait to read what's coming up next. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/25/2014 12:22 PM, redhot93 said:
Great story, really enjoyed it from beginning to end. I am excited to hear that it won't be ending like this and you will continue writing about the other characters. I would really love to found what will happen to Tony now, how Jasper and Alex will be, and the whole rest of the clan.

Hoping the sequel will be coming soon!! Thank you again for writing this story can't wait to read what's coming up next. :)

thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it, will be starting the next one soon :D
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/25/2014 08:35 PM, Bachgen Cymraeg said:
Loved the story Rach :)

I'm hoping for a sequel cause you've left us asking too many questions :P

Thanks for writing it :D

there will be a follow up :P
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I may be alone here, but I'm with the mother on this one. No one even had a second thought about keeping two mates apart? I mean ,okay he was a jealous friend, but what the heck! The end is pretty abrupt.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/28/2014 12:21 PM, Delaneym said:
I may be alone here, but I'm with the mother on this one. No one even had a second thought about keeping two mates apart? I mean ,okay he was a jealous friend, but what the heck! The end is pretty abrupt.
it was the end of Jon and Tim's story. The guys weren't the ones that rejected Steve, that was Tony's decision.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I think they all intervened a bit too much. I possibly understand telling Tony what Steve had done and Tony had a right to deal as he wanted, but they didn't let steve even talk to him. I agree with the mom. They all did keep throwing Steve out, where unless Tony asked for help getting away from him, they should have butted out. I think Jon is a bit off kilter too. His mom had apologized for her actions. she proved she meant what she said by telling them Steve's plan. she had a right to say what she did. I agree that they were using their anger to fuel Tony's upset and that isn't right. They were interfering in fate's decision just like his mom said. And Jon disowning her for her opinion was a bit ridiculous and extreme. they had the right to tell Tony what happened, but it should have been done with Steve there. He had acted like a douche, but maybe fate was going to send him a mate who could make him a better person. I do think it is funny that his mate is a wolf. I'm not sure if he realizes it, though he should with Tim saying he is tony is his friend. I'm disappointed in how the boys acted. Tony was a bit rash too, not even letting himself meet his mate. I feel badly for them. I hope Jon calms himself down. he is going to suffocate tim with his need to keep him from any unmated males. why is the drive to do so, so strong for him? doesn't he trust his mate?

 

I hope that people will not miss the story ending due to the change of title mid-story. they may not read the description.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/11/2014 10:27 AM, Bill Christiansen said:
How can you end the story with a cliffhanger.... It's like Dallas and HOW SHOT JR? but worse.
you will get answers in upcoming stories
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well, well...that was quite the ending. It was a little strange that Tony rejected Steve so quick...but he is a loyal friend to Tim and he is aware of how horrible Steve has been behaving...it must have been very disappointing for him to realize his mate was so despicable...but because of the importance of true mates, a talk would have been in order. I am trusting that you had your reasons and that it will all make sense in a sequel...Right? Anyway, I loved the story of Jon and Tim and I have no doubts that they have their HEA. I don't blame Jon for his reaction to his mother, because if she was being honest...why would she let Steve stay there knowing what his goal was? Great job on a great story...cheers...Gary

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 08/20/2014 12:36 PM, Headstall said:
Well, well...that was quite the ending. It was a little strange that Tony rejected Steve so quick...but he is a loyal friend to Tim and he is aware of how horrible Steve has been behaving...it must have been very disappointing for him to realize his mate was so despicable...but because of the importance of true mates, a talk would have been in order. I am trusting that you had your reasons and that it will all make sense in a sequel...Right? Anyway, I loved the story of Jon and Tim and I have no doubts that they have their HEA. I don't blame Jon for his reaction to his mother, because if she was being honest...why would she let Steve stay there knowing what his goal was? Great job on a great story...cheers...Gary
thank you and yes things will become clear in Tony's story. Right now I am working on Tyler's story so that will be the next one posted
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

So, I waited until I got to the end to review the story. Other than the obvious spelling and grammar issues, I think this story was missing something. It seemed too choppy in places. I get that the Steve thing is a set up for Steve/Tony's story. However, I felt like there was too much tell and not enough show. I couldn't picture what was going on in my head a lot of the times. It felt like I was being told a story second had where some of the key details are missing.

The story concept was great though. I think with some reworking, this could be a great story.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On 09/23/2014 09:40 AM, coffeejunkie88 said:
So, I waited until I got to the end to review the story. Other than the obvious spelling and grammar issues, I think this story was missing something. It seemed too choppy in places. I get that the Steve thing is a set up for Steve/Tony's story. However, I felt like there was too much tell and not enough show. I couldn't picture what was going on in my head a lot of the times. It felt like I was being told a story second had where some of the key details are missing.

The story concept was great though. I think with some reworking, this could be a great story.

Thanks for the input. I will be refining it as it was only the second story that I wrote. Showing instead of telling is something that I am still working on improving
  • Like 2
Link to comment

love your stories, but still waiting for sequels :) are they hiding somewhere? i want to see Tony's and Tyler's stories.

 

moggy

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/14/2017 01:08 PM, mogwhy said:

love your stories, but still waiting for sequels :) are they hiding somewhere? i want to see Tony's and Tyler's stories.

 

moggy

Working on them :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment

@wolfwriter This has been a beautiful story, but the ending feels more like an abandoned story with no HEA for any of the characters.  Tim is sad his friend will no longer have a fated mate, Jon no longer has a mother because of his misinterpretation of her last comment, Steve got karmic payback the instant he realized fated mates were true and he had one, Tony got crushed losing someone whom he felt was safe in his dream and Jon's family is now split. Too many loose threads and hurt characters to feel like a good ending.  The Trip to Love title does not accurately describe the story yet.  I do hope you will find the inspiration to complete this book someday.  You have potential to be a great writer and I hope you achieve that status. :hug:

Edited by raven1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 10/12/2022 at 5:16 AM, raven1 said:

@wolfwriter This has been a beautiful story, but the ending feels more like an abandoned story with no HEA for any of the characters.  Tim is sad his friend will no longer have a fated mate, Jon no longer has a mother because of his misinterpretation of her last comment, Steve got karmic payback the instant he realized fated mates were true and he had one, Tony got crushed losing someone whom he felt was safe in his dream and Jon's family is now split. Too many loose threads and hurt characters to feel like a good ending.  The Trip to Love title does not accurately describe the story yet.  I do hope you will find the inspiration to complete this book someday.  You have potential to be a great writer and I hope you achieve that status. :hug:

Thank you Raven. I am working on the other stories. I have tried to come up with abetter title but nothing has struck my fancy.

  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, wolfwriter said:

Thank you Raven. I am working on the other stories. I have tried to come up with abetter title but nothing has struck my fancy.

Don't worry about titles, it's the writing that counts.  You do that very well, and I look forward to reading more of your stories!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..