Jump to content
    wolfwriter
  • Author
  • 2,237 Words
  • 2,782 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love Bite - 3. Chapter 3

Tyler’s POV

I couldn’t believe they weren’t actually really brother and sister. ‘How would this work?’ I thought to myself as I looked from one to the other. I know if I was in their shoes it would make me jealous as all get out to have to share my mate with anyone.

“Thank you.” I slipped the ring on the ring finger of my left hand and it fit perfectly, as if it was made just for me.

“No, thank you for not rejecting us.” She turned to Damon and said, “I think we need to mark him so he would be safer should they attack. They are getting more and more persistent; I don’t want to risk his life.”

“I think that’s a good idea, Nique.” He turned to look at me, “Would you be ok with that?”

I thought for a minute. “How would you marking me make a difference? I’m already strong and fast.”

“Yeah, but this would increase your speed and strength, plus it would allow you to be able to communicate with us telepathically. You would also be a lot harder to kill and be able to live a longer life. Vampires are much stronger than the average were-creature. I’ve just never heard of a were/vampire mating before.”

“Will that complete the mating for you guys?”

“No, that’s only the marking and turning. Now with you being a werebear, I’m not sure if you would actually turn into a vampire or if it would only give you the advantages of a vampire.”

“Then yes, I will let you mark me, but in return I will need to mark the two of you as well.”

I couldn’t believe someone as breathtakingly beautiful as these two would want someone like me. I know I’m good looking, but their beauty was beyond comparison. They could do so much better than me. A part of me is positive that Damon doesn’t want me as his mate; whether it’s because I’m a guy or that he doesn’t find me attractive. Since I don’t know, it hurts me deep down that he may not want me.

“That’s fine with me. Is it ok with you, Nique?” The scowl never left his face; I started to wonder if it was a permanent fixture there.

“That is absolutely fine with me. How do we want to do this? I know for vampires the marking process can be a very sensual experience.”

“It’s the same for other supernatural creatures as well. For my brother and his mate, they marked each other they became extremely attached to one another, so much so that they could think of nothing else but the other person.”

“I think it would be best for one us to mark him, while he marks the person at the same time. Then, he can do the same with the other.”

“Sounds good to me, Damon. Which one of us goes first?” asked Domonique.

“Do you have a preference, Tyler?”

“Which one of you is older?”

“I was turned before she was, because I’m the one who turned her. I think it should be you two first, then you and I last.”

“Alright, where do we do this?” I never thought marking my mate would be so clinical and it hurt me inside for it to be this way, but I can understand their thoughts of trying to protect me.

“Let’s go to your room. That way you can be comfortable, because once the turn starts you’re going to sleep for a couple of days and I want you to be as comfortable as possible,” said Damon with a reassuring hand on my arm.

I followed them up the winding staircase that led to the second floor and into my room. One thing was bugging me though. I knew when werebears mate they have a hard time sleeping apart from their mate, so maybe I should ask them what the sleeping arrangements would be from now on.

“I have a question for you; will I continue to sleep alone or will I be sleeping in one of your rooms?”

“We can alternate nights or the three of us can sleep in the same bed; it’s really up to you. I know it will be difficult for us to sleep in separate beds.”

“Ok, I’ll have to think about it. When I become conscious later, I will let you know what I have decided.”

“Sounds fair to me,” Domonique said as she sat on the bed and patted the bed next to her.

I sat down and looked her in the eyes. I saw them flash red and it startled me momentarily, but I knew she wouldn’t intentionally hurt me. She leaned in and started to kiss me and I appreciated the fact she wasn’t going to immediately bite me. The kisses turned more passionate and I could feel myself harden; it begun to get really uncomfortable.

I started to trail kisses along her jaw and down her throat. She tilted her head to the side and allowed me better access to the juncture of her throat and shoulder. She moaned in pleasure as I lapped at the area.

She tucked her head into my neck; I felt her lick and gently nibble. She bit into my shoulder and I moaned before I bit into hers. I exploded into my pants; it was that erotic of a feeling. After a couple of seconds, I felt her fangs retract from my shoulder just as I released her shoulder. I licked the puncture wound close as she did the same.

I laid back on the bed and panted, as I tried to get my breathing and heart rate to calm down. She kissed my forehead and stood up. I could smell Damon’s and her arousal; it made me stiffen again and the stickiness in my boxers was a little uncomfortable, but I wasn’t about to complain.

Damon took Domonique’s place on the bed and ran his hand along my abdomen, which caused my breath to hitch. I felt tingles as he slipped his hand under my t-shirt. I lifted my head as he climbed over me and straddled my hips. He leaned up and captured my lips in a kiss so passionate that it made my toes curl.

Don’t get me wrong, I was very turned on from my time with Domonique, but there was something about Damon’s kiss that blew my mind. He reached down, grabbed my hands and pulled them above my head as he ground his crotch into mine. It made me grow harder than before.

I flipped us over so I was on top of Damon with his hands above his head. He wrapped his legs around my hips and pulled me in as close as I could possibly get. I peppered kisses all over his face. I kissed along his jaw and worked my way down the right side of his neck to the spot where it connected with his shoulder. I nibbled a little on his shoulder and left little love bites along the way.

He licked the right side of my neck and did some nibbling of his own. I felt my teeth elongate and then I bit into his shoulder, just as he bit into mine. After a few seconds, I released his shoulder and licked the wound closed, while he did the same to mine. I rolled to the side and laid there struggling to catch my breath.

“There’s one thing left for us to do,” Damon said as he and Nique bit into their wrists. They held them out to me and Damon said, “Drink a little from each of us.” I brought Damon’s wrist to my mouth and drank some of his blood. When I released his wrist, I took Nique’s wrist and did the same thing.

“Lay down and get comfortable,” said Nique.

“Can I get cleaned up first? I really don’t want to stay in soiled boxers for the next three days.”

“Yeah, I’m going to go get a washcloth. Go ahead and strip down while Damon goes and gets you some sweatpants to wear.” She went to what must have been the en suite bathroom, where I heard water come on. Damon left the room only to come back about a minute later. His room must have been close to mine.

“Here you go, love.” He handed me a pair of royal blue silk lounge pants as Nique came back with a washcloth

I quickly washed myself down and pulled on the pants. They were a little snug and short, but what did I expect? Damon was slimmer and shorted than I, not that I was fat, but I had more built up muscle. I hated to say it, but my bubble butt didn’t help matters either.

I climbed in the huge bed and Damon actually tucked me into bed before they both settled in on either side of me. I turned on my side with Damon behind me and Nique in front of me. It wasn’t long before I was fast asleep.

Damon’s POV

I couldn’t believe we had finally found our beloved and marked him as ours, because at first I had been concerned he might reject us. I finally accepted the fact that I had a male beloved and I would be sharing him with Nique. I knew she would not make him choose between us and allow him to love us equally.

I laid there and watched him sleep. I could not focus on anything else but his sleeping form as we waited for him to wake up from his transitional period. I worried about how his family would react to the new Tyler.

“Damon, you need to get some rest,” Nique said from the doorway.

“I am rested; I sleep at night. I don’t want anything to go wrong with his transition. We don’t know what the side effects might be for a werebear to be turned. We only know how humans turn. I haven’t heard of any other supernatural being the beloved of a vampire.”

“I know, but he has been fine for the last two days; he should be waking up any time now and you know we’re going to have to leave soon if Spencer’s men have found us.”

“I know, Nique; I’m hoping they don’t attack while he is still transitioning. I think that’s why I don’t let him out of my sight for very long. I’m scared that he’s going to disappear on us.”

“I understand, but you need to have a little faith. He’s told you that he’s not going to reject us and I will fight to my dying breath to protect him from harm.”

“Keep an eye on him, I will go get something for us to eat.” I left the bed and walked out of the room.

I had a feeling I was being watched, but when I looked out the windows I didn’t see anything. Still, it was enough to set my senses on overdrive. I went to the control panel next to the kitchen door and entered the arming code that would allow us to know if or when someone entered the house. I had to do everything in my power to protect Tyler and Nique.

***

Nique had gone to bed and I was sitting up with Tyler when I got that feeling again. I looked out the window and saw several sets of red eyes slowly approaching the house.

“Nique, get up. We have visitors,” I said through our mind link.

“On my way.”

I heard the glass of a downstairs window shatter right before the alarm started to blare. Then I set the extra alarm on his bedroom door, before I ran out and downstairs to find five vamps standing in the foyer.

I raced to the closest and immediately attacked them, while Nique was dealing with a couple of her own. One came at me with a stake made of black pine and made a move to stab me with it. I ducked and it hit the one in front of me with a jab under his jaw, snapping his head backwards.

I grabbed ahold of the one that had just been stabbed and threw him into the one with the stake. I then grabbed the next one by the throat and ripped it out, which caused blood to splatter across the beige walls. I was hit from behind and it caused me to drop to the floor. As the vamp went to hit me again, this time in the head, I rolled to the side and quickly got to my feet. I punched him in the face and then grabbed his throat, which I ripped out as well.

I heard the alarm go off upstairs and was prepared to race up the stairs to make sure Tyler was ok, when I saw Nique struck by a black pine stake. Before I could do anything to help her, I saw one of the vamps rip her throat out and her body fell to the floor. Seeing there was nothing I could do for her, I flew up the stairs and let myself into Tyler's room. To my surprise, that's when I found Spencer standing over Tyler’s bed with a malicious grin plastered across his face.

Copyright © 2017 wolfwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Come on wolf, you stop THERE?! Next chapter, tomorrow right? :)

I suppose there's no chance that with Nique dead, Spencer will feel satisfied....

More please!

Link to comment
On 05/22/2015 05:13 PM, ColumbusGuy said:
Come on wolf, you stop THERE?! Next chapter, tomorrow right? :)

I suppose there's no chance that with Nique dead, Spencer will feel satisfied....

More please!

Had to stop somewhere :P Gotta wait until Friday. Well maybe I'll be nice don't know yet. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

 

Thanks for reading and the review.

Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

That solved the two mates problem in a vicious way. I realize that these are all supernatural creatures imbued with abnormal speed and strength, but I can't understand the thinking behind either side to engage in weaponless combat. A good saber in Damon's hand would have certainly made short shrift of those attacking vamps since it would be a weapon that he is extremely familiar with. It was also careless to remain in that house with signs present that they had been located. Somehow I have a feeling that Spencer is about to get a surprise.

Link to comment

Excellent story!!! The cliffhanger is a killer....but I guess if we have to wait...then... :facepalm: we'll just have to wait...in agony! :whistle: Is it Friday yet....? :worship:

Link to comment
On 05/23/2015 12:13 AM, drpaladin said:
That solved the two mates problem in a vicious way. I realize that these are all supernatural creatures imbued with abnormal speed and strength, but I can't understand the thinking behind either side to engage in weaponless combat. A good saber in Damon's hand would have certainly made short shrift of those attacking vamps since it would be a weapon that he is extremely familiar with. It was also careless to remain in that house with signs present that they had been located. Somehow I have a feeling that Spencer is about to get a surprise.
Once Tyler started the transition they couldn't go anywhere until it was complete and they felt Tyler would stand a better chance if he was changed.

 

Thanks for reading and the review.

Link to comment
On 05/23/2015 01:42 AM, Onim said:
Excellent story!!! The cliffhanger is a killer....but I guess if we have to wait...then... :facepalm: we'll just have to wait...in agony! :whistle: Is it Friday yet....? :worship:
Technically it is but it's not next Friday :P

 

Thanks for reading and the review

Link to comment

Really enjoyed this third chapter, really hoping for the next chapter sooner rather than later you left this one with the biggest cliff hanger don't know if I can wait all the way to next Friday lol

cant wait until I get to read the next chapter :D

Link to comment
On 05/23/2015 12:38 PM, redhot93 said:
Really enjoyed this third chapter, really hoping for the next chapter sooner rather than later you left this one with the biggest cliff hanger don't know if I can wait all the way to next Friday lol

cant wait until I get to read the next chapter :D

I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading and the review
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..