Jump to content
    writer2b
  • Author
  • 1,080 Words
  • 8,857 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Year Changes Everything - 2. Chapter 2

We headed to the party and as I predicted, about a second after we arrived all the hottest girls dumped the luckless guys they had been chatting with and swarmed like bees to honey around Andrew.

 

At first I thought he was playing it cool, but as his face got redder and redder and he clumsily rebuffed various advances I realized that he had been telling the truth when he had said that he would not be needing to tie the tie around the door knob.

 

Why was he letting all these women walk away? Did he have a girlfriend he hadn't mentioned?

 

I quickly forgot about it as I picked up the pieces and started flirting with a couple of Andrew's disappointed cast-offs.

 

To cut a long story short I ended up staying the night with one of them in her room.

 

The next morning when I got back to our room, Andrew was having a shower. When he came out he had his towel around his waist and he blushed slightly when he saw me.

 

"A successful night, I take it," he said, with a slight smile.

 

"You could say that," I replied.

 

He picked up his clothes from his bed and went back into the bathroom to change.

 

When he came out, I stripped in order to have a shower and walked into the bathroom with my towel over my shoulder. I kept the door slightly ajar so that I could chat with him whilst I showered. His was even more monosyllabic than normal and I noticed as I looked over towards him that he was sitting on his bed with his back towards the bathroom.

 

"You have a girlfriend?"

 

"Nope, no girlfriend," he replied.

 

"You do realize you could have had any girl at that party last night?" I asked.

 

He didn't answer.

 

 

 

The next few weeks passed pretty much the same way, save for the inconvenient interruption of classes.

 

We'd go to a party every other night or so, girls would gather around him only to be turned away with much stammering and blushing and I would pick up the pieces, although not always successfully.

 

"I just don't get it," said Matt, a friend I'd made in one of my classes. "I’m not gay or anything, but even I can tell that he's fucking good looking and could have his pick of the women. Why doesn't he take advantage?"

 

"You reckon he's gay?" asked Simon, another friend.

 

"I dunno," I replied. "He's never mentioned it."

 

"Maybe he's got a micro-dick," said Matt, with a laugh. Simon laughed as well.

 

"I honestly couldn't tell you," I said.

 

"What do you mean?”

 

"I couldn't tell you whether he has a big one, a small one or a normal one."

 

"You've shared a room and a bathroom with him for three weeks and you're telling me you haven't even caught a glimpse?" asked Simon incredulously. "It's not like I've wanted to see my roommate's dick, but you can't help it when sleep within five feet of someone.

 

Matt nodded his agreement.

 

As I explained to them, Andrew was about the most private person I had ever come across. I would have gone as far as saying he was positively OCD about it. Whenever he took a shower, had a piss or whatever, he locked the bathroom door. He changed in the bathroom if I was in the room and awake. I had just woken up one morning and opened my eyes to see him struggling to put on his boxers with his towel still around his waist. Even when I was asleep, it seemed, he wasn't prepared to be completely naked.

 

I have to say that I found it quite odd. I'm not a naturist, or anything, but coming from a family of four boys and sharing a bathroom with all three of my brothers, we were pretty open about stuff.

 

I saw all my brothers naked pretty frequently.

 

Only 6 months ago, Ben, who was now 13, had excitedly run into my and Casper's room to proudly show us his first little pubic hairs. We'd even gone as far as having measuring sessions from the time I first started puberty. I therefore knew that Casper, who was 16, was about a centimeter smaller than I was at his age and that Ben was about a centimeter longer than I had been at his age. In fact, he was as big as Billy (14 and a half), which I knew bothered Billy much more than he let on.

 

So, we were open about such things in my family. Writing that makes it sound a little creepy, but it wasn't like that at all. I was the oldest and they had looked up to me (I kidded myself that they still did) so that when I had started getting pubes they'd been fascinated. I'd kept my measurements for my own interest and then they had too.

 

I couldn't understand Andrew's body shyness. He was broad shouldered, slim and toned on his top half so unless Matt was right and he had a small dick, his behavior was a little obsessive. Even if he did have a small dick, it's not like I'd care or even that it mattered. As I'd told Billy: "it's not the size of the tool that matters, it's the skill of the workman."

 

Maybe it was easy for me to say that because I didn't have anything to be ashamed of. I'm definitely above average: 5 inches long and 4.5 inches in girth when flaccid and 7.5 inches long and 6 inches in girth when erect.

 

Anyway, I digress. The point was that Andrew clearly had some sort of problem and, as his buddy, I wanted to find out what it was and if I could help.

 

I couldn't just ask him, he'd simply deny there was a problem. If I could determine whether or not the problem was that he was worried about his penis size then I was sure I could sit him down 'man to man' and try and help his confidence.

 

The only problem I faced was: how was I going to see his dick when he kept it so tightly under wraps?

Copyright © 2011 writer2b; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

LOL. How guy. Obsessed with dicks, even if they're straight. I remember all the guys I knew growing up talking about it. It's funny to see it in writing, reminds me of those times! Good chapter. The flow and pacing is done well!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..