Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,495 Words
  • 803 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Defied Reality - 13. Chapter 13: Brotherly Bond

The fog began to clear out and the waves of energy faded as the twins found themselves within a cave inside of what one might think was a hot spring, yet the inside of it was made of a soft jelly like substance and it was filled with a slick and warm oil, that was almost like cum in how it felt, yet the warm oil was as clear as water, surrounding their naked bodies, as Trent laid back on the bottom with Taylor ontop of him.

Taylor's eyes widened when he realized what had just happened. "Wha...!" He started to pull back, alarmed.

Trent grinned and grabbed his arms, yanking him forward so that their faces came so close. "I practiced...my first created alternate reality...or pocket dimension." He looked into Taylor's eyes. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"I..." Taylor stared down at him. "I was...trying to make you feel better." He said, yet he couldn't deny the fact that he was becoming aroused by how good it felt for their bodies to be meshed together in such a way, especially inside the creatively imagined hot spring that Trent had invented, and he had no doubt in his mind that Trent felt his arousal, because he could feel Trent's too.

"Then...make me feel better." Trent whispered, honestly not knowing where this urge had come from, at first, it was an anger response, but since they arrived in this position, he couldn't help but to look into Taylor's eyes with this glazed over stare of lust, but it wasn't just that, it was more intimate, like a bond that was supposed to be there, like one that had always been there, yet it had never been realized until now.

Taylor hesitantly stared at Trent and then closed his eyes and pushed forward, pressing his lips to Trent's, roughly kissing him as those hips went into motion and he began to grind himself ontop of his brother, feeling his own cock slip and slide across Trent's and then shifting over and along his stomach, one hand gripped Trent's shoulder while the other gripped the edge of the hot spring, holding onto it for support.

A gasp was drawn in as Taylor kissed him, maybe part of him never actually expected it to happen, but it did, and as soon as he felt Taylor rubbing his soaked and slicked covered body against his own, the pleasure was unimaginable. A moan echoed into that kiss as he wrapped his arms around Taylor and ran his hands down his oil covered back that glistened in a golden light that glowed down from above, seeming to come from no where, without any source, it was just there.

Taylor broke the kiss and moved down and kissed at Trent's neck, noting that the oil actually tasted like a sweet sugar mixed with honey, which was a surprise, Trent had apparently put more thought into this than he had imagined, then again, he wondered how much of this had come from his subconscious? All thoughts cast aside, he licked the front of his throat and continued to grind, pulling up as he pulled his hips up Trent's chest and then allowed his cock to slide all the way back down.

Taylor's last action caused Trent's cock to slip beneath him and Trent's hips lifted as he continued to rub himself against Taylor. Heavy breaths escaped and his eyes opened and he looked up at him.

He could feel Trent's cock slide along his perineum and then forward and along his ass. He stared down at Trent, wondering if he was silently trying to ask how far this would go. Taylor wasn't sure, he just wanted to be close to Trent and so, he slid down, causing Trent's cock to travel beneath him again until his cock popped out up front and then he slid forward and their cocks grinded together. A moan escaped and he gripped his shoulders and laid his head against his brothers chest.

Trent's eyes rolled back and his eyes fluttered shut, the way Taylor rolled ontop of him, he felt himself going under and back and then under again and then their cocks met once more, and as they did, he brought a hand down and lifted Taylor's head up and brought him forward for a kiss, his arms continued to soothingly rub his back and then he suddenly gripped the back of Taylors neck and started to thrust up against him, his face and body tensing and his mouth fell open as he felt himself release.

Taylor's face slightly contorted in pain when he felt his neck being grabbed but he knew Trent had reached his ultimate state of bliss, just by the way he looked, the sounds that he made. He stared at him with such a fascination, his hand ran up Trent's chest and almost as if just watching him was enough, he felt his own time coming to pass and he leaned down, pressing his forehead against Trent's shoulder and he cried out as he released moments later.

Avery looked up at her dad. "I'm surprised the freeze didn't wear off when he went...poof."

"I redid it simultaneously, I knew it would wear off." Gage said before waving his hand and Milo unfroze and the direction of Trent's telekinesis changed with Gage's own as Milo was sent flying downward, onto the couch.

"What the hell?!" Milo sat up and looked at Gage and Avery.

"Trent got pissed, and you're welcome." Gage frowned.

"You can't be doing that, using your powers on me...or my daughter." Milo frowned. "Gage, being that you appear to be the superior, I expect you to keep your children lined up."

"They're not my children." Gage grinned briefly. "Call them my toy soldiers if you want."

Avery gasped. "I love that song!"

"Me too." Gage looked at Avery. "We don't...have an entertainment industry, we always just picked up your radio waves..."

Avery's eyebrows lifted and then she looked at the window as it suddenly liquefied and the view distorted and the colors changed, that was when the twins stepped through it, fully clothed, just as they had left. Once they came through, the window returned to normal.

Milo looked between the two and shook his finger at both of them. "W...whichever one of you is Trent, get some anger management!" He stood up and walked over to Avery. "We should go."

Avery shook her head. "No, I don't think I should leave yet."

Trent looked at Milo and shot him the middle finger. "Yeah, I'll do anger management, just like I did AA, where I learned to do this to the counselor when I wanted to bail." He said, sarcastically. "Oh...and yeah, you probably should go, Avery. I don't like lying bitches in my house."

Avery slowly shook her head and walked out with Milo.

Gage frowned. "Trent, that was completely out of line."

"They deserved it." Trent looked at Gage. "What should be coming in line is something that I think you should be telling us...because I'd love to think this is an alien thing and that we're not just freaks of nature."

Taylor frowned and looked down towards the floor.

Gage looked between the two. "It happened...the bond." His gaze focused on Trent. "Lucky for you...it's an alien thing...but a rarity." He turned around and walked away. "It's common among twins, mostly male twins...to have a bond, a love, a loyalty, emotionally, sexually...or otherwise, you are bonded in every way two people could be bonded. And back home, what would of been your home...if you hadn't been dropped off here, it's openly acceptable, even people in relationships with twins don't interfere with the bond."

Taylor looked up. "So what? We awoken it? Or sealed it? What? I never felt it before."

"You would of from birth had you two not been separated...but intimacy is a way of...awakening it." Gage looked at them. "The one thing is...about all twins of our kind, there is always the dominant one, and the submissive one, if you look at yourselves, I'm sure you can figure out your roles quite easily."

Gage shifted his gaze to Trent. "You know how you've bonded with Tess? That's because she is of your kind, now that your bond with Taylor has formed...it will be three times stronger. Sometimes...you two might find it difficult to even be apart. Just like you chose to stay here, figure this out...instead of going after Avery. Is that because you were mad at her? Or was it something else?"

Trent looked up. "Taylor...feels like my world right now."

"That's because it's so fresh, the intensity will calm...but it will be very difficult." Gage looked at Taylor. "Now do you understand why I held back from you?"

Taylor looked up at Gage.

"You haven't said a word, say something." Gage stared at him with a caring expression.

"I...just...I feel confused." He shook his head. "I just...want to be with Trent." He took a deep breath.

"I'll help you both...the best way I can, it's a shame that the bond, it might feel willing, then it might not, which is probably what might cause confusion, in truth, it's not willing, not entirely. To be close, you should be, but to be like two magnets, you won't ever be parted without hands to hold you back." Gage took a deep breath. "So...that's about all I can explain to you."

Taylor looked at Trent and then extended his hand out, hesitantly.

Trent looked at Taylor, silent and slow breaths were taken, but he was nervous enough to pay such attention to them. He slowly took Taylor's hand and the two walked to the couch and sat down, they shared a look and then looked at Gage.

"There's no food here, so do you guys want to order a pizza, maybe?" Gage looked up, his eyes drifting to Taylor, he could tell that they were all saddened by this for their own reasons.

"Uh...sure, I guess.." Taylor said, only to then lean forward and wrap his arms around Trent for some kind of comfort, it just felt natural now, like an impulse.

Trent wrapped his arms around Taylor and he frowned and leaned down, pressing his lips against the top of Taylor's head.

Tess looked up as Cole pulled up to the house that Tess saw in her vision. "Say what? Oh my god...that is so fucked up." She put her phone on speaker and laid it in her lap and looked at Cole.

"What's fucked up?" Cole looked at her.

"Trent got mad, took Taylor, made an alternate dimension and had a major orgasmic make out session with it and now they are bonded for life, some alien half, twin thing...that's apparently normal on our alien planet, that, even if they are in a relationship, that relationship doesn't compare to their bond, and that it's not to be interfered with."

Cole's eyebrows lifted. "Seriously? Like...they have to be bonded?"

Tess looked at her phone.

"Yes..." Trent said. "It's like...an impulse. I mean...emotionally, we're incredibly sad right now, our entire lives have changed, yet we seek each other for the comfort...when that's the very thing that has changed our lives."

"And I've...been raped by an Angel." Tess' eyes widened. "That's like a morbid version of Touched By An Angel." Her face contorted into a weird expression.

"What are you doing?" Taylor asked.

"Well...apparently I have a new power...and it allowed me to find Johnny's house...so I'm going to get The Arc back and put it in my closet where it goes." Tess said. "Though, you guys sound about as useless as I felt just before I left the house. If we're all useless at the same time...God be with us."

Trent grinned briefly. "God tried to kill our kind."

"It's a figure of speech." Tess rolled her eyes. "Seriously, I don't feel all that useful, I am forcing myself to do this against my emotions telling me to lay around the house and rot."

"I just...think we're more shocked than anything, maybe." Taylor said and he looked up at Trent and cuddled closer to him, his head rested just beneath his chin.

"Well, lets see what happens when we go back to school and you have to part ways for class." Tess looked up. "I don't mean to joke...but if Cole and some of his buddies have to pry you two apart...it's going to be bad."

Trent looked down. "I think we can handle it, we'll figure out a way. Maybe Gage exaggerated it a bit, I mean...he was probably hurt too, he was with Taylor and...us being on Earth, I guess he expected different things, I guess he never expected us to...do the one thing that would make it happen."

"Alright, well I got to go get this big gold box...so I will see you two later." Tess hung up. "Ready to go get it?"

Cole nodded. "Yep, hope this chica ain't home."

Tess started laughing and she climbed out of the car and shut the door. "You..." She pointed at him and shook her head and walked up to the door and pressed the door bell.

She grinned. "Watch this." She said before a woman answered the door.

"Can I help you?" Johnny's mother asked.

"Yo, Chica, your son was up in my crib down by Miami beach and he took my bling bling box and I need it back like yesterday. So if you'd just step aside and let a cool bitch come and get her shit?"

Cole stared at Tess, he wanted to laugh so badly and yet he looked stunned at the same time. His eyes then shifted to the woman and his hand moved to his mouth as a grin briefly broke out.

"My son died yesterday!" The woman gasped, appalled by Tess' behavior.

"Well, I'm sorry for your loss, girl...but think about my loss, at least one of us can get something back." Tess pressed a hand against the door frame. "Now...I got boys and they know how to use their caps...and they'll bust them too, if I don't get my treasure."

The woman stepped aside, shaking her head. "Please just take what belongs to you and go!"

Tess looked at Cole and grinned, taking his hand as she went into the house.

Trent walked towards the front of the school, hand in hand with Taylor and just short of making it to the steps, he felt a pull and turned around to look at Taylor. "What?"

Taylor stared at Trent. "It's being impulsive." He looked down at their hands. "We'll be ridiculed. If...if it were the old days we would be stoned...or hung...or burned at the stake."

Trent looked down and then slowly pulled his hand away.

"And...that hurts." Taylor said as Trent pulled his hand away and he looked up, tears staining his face. "Having to be ashamed of what feels natural to us..."

Trent frowned and stepped closer to Taylor. "I know...but we'll get through it."

"You will." Taylor looked up. "You're the stronger one...and you got Avery's hand to hold your magnet back...I don't have anyone...and Gage isn't an option, unless I want to hide away in the guidance counselor's office like a closet and never see anyone."

"Avery?" Trent questioned.

"Don't stay mad at her, everyone has a shallow reason to come into someones life. Think about it, we all start not knowing anything but what we see. So...what can you do? If you had no powers, what if she came to you because she thought you were attractive? Okay, seems a little less like using you, sure, but it's still just as shallow...until she gets to know you and then more and more reasons become." Taylor expressed.

"Even so, how do you think she will handle this?" Trent gestured between them with his hand. "This isn't our alien home planet where it's a custom or normalcy."

"I don't know her...and maybe this is the bond, maybe I can sense her through you, but I have this feeling that...she might understand, more than you think." Taylor shrugged. "Give it a chance, only one of us can afford to be broken...and Tess seems to be getting better...so let me be the one to fall apart." His eyes shifted to the side, more tears drifting down his face.

Trent's face took on a pained expression. "I want to comfort you...I need to comfort you."

"Not here, no one will understand." Taylor shook his head. "Go, find Avery, please?"

Trent lifted his hand to wipe away Taylor's tears and then he held a breath and balled that hand up into a fist, feeling angry as he slowly nodded. "If that is what you want." He brought his hand down and turned around to head up the steps to go into the school.

Taylor let out a breath and lowered to sit on the fifth step up and frowned. "It's not what I want at all, not exactly." He mumbled.

"Taylor?" Tess walked up. "I never confuse you guys." She grinned. "I got the box back...should of seen how I did it, better yet...the woman's face when we carried it out of her house, so picture worthy, to bad I had to carry it with both hands." She let go of Cole's hand.

Taylor looked up at Tess and hinted a smile. "Must of been fun."

"What's wrong?" Tess asked.

"We came...impulsively holding hands...and thankfully I saved us from disaster, just as we reached the steps...it would be our luck that they would bring stoning and hanging back, just to do us in..."

Cole frowned and sat on the other side of Tess.

"Wow..." Tess looked down.

"I made him go look for Avery, Gage said so long as we had relationships, the times we have apart would be easier." He shrugged. "But me, what? I hang out with the guidance counselor all day?"

"The worlds not fair...but then every world is different, obviously." She grinned. "Hey, maybe our other world would say this one was just as freaky and stone worthy."

"That'd be nice, if we were there." Taylor shrugged.

"Well, maybe two good friends will have to do! How can one single relationship beat two friends? And me! How can it beat me?! You know who I am!" She grabbed Taylor's hand and stood up and tugged him. "Now get on your feet and dust it off, soldier!"

Cole laughed and stood up. "Really, she's amazing." He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Why do you think I spend so much time with her that my mom says I might as well have died because I'm just never there."

Taylor stood up and smiled, shaking his head.

"Lets go, I have two boyfriends to show off." She said, jokingly, and grabbed both of their hands and headed up the steps, in a pretty damn good mood given what has happened lately, it was an odd and sudden burst of euphoria, one had to wonder where it came from.

Shay Summers walked across the front of the class room. "As you may or may not know, Miss Julia won't be with us any longer, she has had to leave for personal reasons. So I will be taking over this English class for...as long as we know." She smiled. "My name is Shay Summers, and I hope that the rest of the school year will be smooth sailing."

Oh, she was asking for a miracle, especially when one guy decided to ignore her completely and looked over at Taylor. "Hey...man, I was wondering...well, we were wondering..." He gestured to his two friends, one sitting right in front of Taylor, who turned around, the other sitting to Taylor's right, with the first guy, the one who spoke up, directly in front of the guy to his right.

Taylor frowned and tapped his pencil against his notebook, hitting the small dot that it imprinted without miss each time. "What?" He asked, staring blankly, even as the guy in front of him stared right at him, it was as if Taylor was burning a stare right through him.

"So..." The first guy quietly laughed, trying not to draw the teachers attention. "Do you and your brother like...well, are you into it? We saw you outside, and we know you hang with Tess, wouldn't surprise us if she was into that sort of thing...Do you like...let her film it? Or do you guys have threesomes?"

Taylor stopped tapping his pencil and looked over at the guy talking who sat in the next row, one seat up, diagonal from him. "Tess...has nothing to do with it, so leave her name out of it, she doesn't need anymore stress. Though, while this really isn't my business to tell, it should be Brighton that gets trashed in reference to her. If you want to know why, ask him...or better yet, ask her, if you want an honest answer."

The guy grinned. "I'm asking about you...and your bro." His two friends grinned and tried not to laugh. "I mean, are you seriously...like..." He looked down and quietly laughed. "I can't even say it."

Taylor tensed up in anger. "What you saw is my contact lens messing up and him leading me to the steps, trying not to be late, then I fixed my contact lens." He frowned, having to lie to please these beings that, for a second, he saw as being beneath him, for a moment, he wanted to use his powers to bend them to his will and make them sorry.

"Oldest lie in the book." The second guy said.

Taylor stared at him. "Why do any of you care anyway?"

"Because...that's so fucking messed up." The first guy said, his grin remained.

Taylor looked over at the first guy. "Then bring the stones...set up the stake...and hang the noose and set the fire, see what kills me first. The fire could burn the stake, then I'd fall from it's support and I'd be hanged...or I'd burn to death first, one or the other if the stones didn't just kill me first."

"Fucking twincest..." The three started laughing and turned towards the front again. "The fuck did you expect?"

Miss Summers heard the commotion and looked in the direction of the guys. "Is there a problem?"

The first guy grinned. "Definitely so. I wonder, and tell me your thoughts, Miss Summers...What is your opinion on Twin...."

Suddenly the guy found his voice muted as all sound faded from the room. His eyes widened and he looked around, his mouth moving, talking, even starting to scream, yet nothing was coming out. Everyone began to become alarmed when they realized that they were having the same issues.

Taylor leaned forward and when the guy looked at him, a half grin appeared. "I told you...burn me at the stake...I'm a witch." He whispered, so low that only he could hear. He grabbed his bag and headed out of the class room, not even his foot steps made any sound, but the sound of the door slamming jarred the mute effect and sound returned to the room.

Tess' eyes narrowed at the television, the class darkened due to the class being presented a documentary. "Oh my god! That is so stupid on so many levels!" She burst out.

Cole's eyes widened, this was actually his first time in Psychology 101, and he had only got the transfer to have a class with Tess, he was about to find out just how into it she was.

Mr. Stafford grinned and paused the television and looked at Tess. "I've always loved your enthusiasm. Feel free to share?" He was always very lenient with Tess for her strong opinions and apparent passion for the class.

"Gladly." Tess stood up and walked to the front of the class room. "First of all...I have to say that this subculture is highly regressed by how they are portrayed in this documentary. The Juggalo's? Okay, so they like death music and crap, they like to look scary, they like to be scary, right? Why? Because as it says in the initial beginning, it's a place for people who feel rejected. But is it really?"

Cole's eyebrows lifted.

"I think not...because people are largely rejected due to non conformity and this subculture...is very narrowly conformed, you must become what they are to be accepted and they are what they are because they want to scare those that they perceive have rejected them. It's cool, they're all down with it, party to the max, right?! That's until a couple of psycho's take it to far and decide they want to be real bad ass...then their whole group turns around in court...and says it's not cool." She pointed at the television.

Tess brought her hands together, interlacing her fingers. "And it's not, first...the one guy spends who knows how much time developing a relationship with the victim online, not so long distance, but enough so, that they have never actually met. And in this time, you have to say that this guy never cared about any of this time, none of the messages, none of the talks, none of the bonding, he didn't care about any of it! If he did, why choose what could have been an awesome relationship and ruin it by making this person the victim?!"

Tess was ranting rather loudly, at some point on the verge of screaming, mostly when she got to the parts that infuriated her. "So, he lures this guy, his could have been lover, out into the night so he could go stabbing with his stupid dumbass friend that I don't emotionally invest myself in for psychological analysis at all! He's just a dumbass jerk and his stupid ass was chosen over..." Tess lightly tugged at her hair. "So it happens..."

Mr Stafford remained quiet, letting Tess go on, he admired how she could take over, even if it was a little over board, she seemed passionate about it.

"Then they go and make their rap song about it. Did they even bother to put it on YouTube?! The documentary don't even say! Not that it matters, it would have been deleted, as it should of been." Tess paused and looked at the television. "And then they type about their crime on MySpace." She held up her index finger. "First of all, using MySpace is a crime, that place is dead, gone, over. Now they are in jail and I hope he has plenty of time to think about where his choice got him!"

Mr. Stafford smiled and stood up. "Many good points Tess, especially the fact that he had a choice, a major life choice, and one might wish to understand why he would betray a relationship he was building for a friendship that was leading to a horribly dark place."

Tess nodded and crossed her arms. "Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Without him making that choice, the crime could of never happened. Maybe his stupid friend could of gone solo and found someone else, that was his path, he was to far gone as far as I'm concerned, but the fact that the other guy was building a relationship, I just don't understand how one can do that without some kind of humanity being left...yet just because his friend comes up with an idea, he decides to flip the switch because it's all such a convenient set up."

Mr Stafford grinned. "What if I told you...I might pull some strings and see if I could get you visitation with them? I've watched you all year...and all the passion that heats you up, I would love to see you in an actual atmosphere...Trying the shoe on for size, so to speak."

Tess looked at the television screen, hesitantly. "I'd have to think about it...like seriously. Right now I just want to beat him up."

Cole grinned and covered his mouth.

"I mean...I got more compassion for the psycho friend that came up with the idea than I do for him, and that says a hell of a lot because I really don't have any compassion for the psycho friend at all." Tess shook her head. "You're talking negative numbers here..."

"Well, you think about it." Mr Stafford smiled. "I want essays by Monday, the usual."

"You might just get a novel." Tess walked over and fell back into her seat.

"Do you do this every time?" Cole started to laugh.

"No...just when one of them really pisses me off." Tess looked at him and grinned.

Avery sat down on a bench out in the court yard, skipping science class to meet up with Trent, she looked over and saw him heading for the door.

Trent made his way out into the court yard and looked up at Avery and took a deep breath, stopping a couple of feet from the bench. "Thanks...for seeing me."

"The rumor mill is going wild...I think you know what about." Avery looked up at him. "I imagine you want to explain that to me? Not that you should be obligated..." She looked down. "After what I did."

Trent sat down next to her and shook his head. "No, I mean...if we are still going to keep seeing each other, it's important that you know."

Avery looked up at him. "So, explain it to me."

"On our home world, well our other home world, I guess we kind of have two of those, huh?" Trent sighed. "This...is going to be the hardest thing to explain to you...I feel ashamed and part of me says that I shouldn't be...but I guess because of where I am, the rules just make it that way."

Avery's eyebrows lifted. "Just tell me, you can tell me anything."

"On our other home planet...twins, particularly male twins...are bonded from birth to have this...extra special relationship. And...while they are allowed to grow and go out and find outside relationships, it's custom...and normal...that the bond is never broken, it's accepted as a common normalcy." Trent stared at the ground across the yard. "Of course, the rules here are the flip coin of that."

"Wait..." Avery looked up. "Are you saying the rumors are true? You and your brother? Because...I find that hard to believe, I've hardly ever seen you two together."

"Well, because we're hybrids and got dropped on Earth and was raised here and...a large factor is that we were raised apart, unknowing of each other, raised on two completely different parts of land that marked two very distant points of the Bermuda triangle..." Trent trailed off.

"The bond wasn't there." Avery nodded.

"What Gage failed to tell us...is that if we ever...had intimacy, it would form and...it would always be there, like two magnets being pulled together. He said it would be easier if we had outside relationships to hold us back, but that it would never go away." He looked over at Avery. "When we disappeared, I created my first...pocket dimension and...we became very intimate...and after we came back, Taylor couldn't stop clinging to me, I held onto him, we had to be close, together, the whole night. Gage said, out of the two, there would be the dominant one, the stronger one and...then the submissive one, the weaker one. I guess, hopefully you know which side of that coin I am."

Avery looked at the waterfall, listening to this explanation. "What drove you to do it?"

"At first, anger, blind anger...and then, it was just like an impulse...and everything since then has felt like an impulse. Like how we held hands...Taylor had to stop me at the steps and remind me of where we were and...what all could happen." Trent looked at her. "A lot of good that did..."

"Sorry." Avery frowned. "So...what exactly do you want to say to me? Now that you've explained...that."

"I want to be with you..." Trent looked at her. "But, I don't know how that is fair of me to expect that of you...now that this has happened. This is here...different rules. Trying to deny the bond...I could only imagine it being like trying to deny a drug addiction, maybe worse...because Gage said, it would be there...for the rest of our lives."

"Have you tried?" Avery asked.

"I did, this morning when I left him, tears all over his face, he hurt the minute I took my hand away...and the urge to comfort him was so strong...and when I forced myself to walk away, I felt like I was completely abandoning him when in reality...I was just leaving him for a little while."

Avery's eyebrows lifted and she slowly shook her head. "I'll try...because I invested in this." She looked over at Trent. "But...I can't promise you anything, I can't promise how I will feel about it. I understand the technicalities and if I can't handle it, I will take that blame myself, after all, I have this knowledge and I am choosing to gamble my feelings with it."

Trent looked up and nodded. "Thanks." A small smile appeared. "It's just...agonizing...I can't stop thinking about him, it's like a ringing in the ears, I can think...and go through...but he's like a shadow over the top of it all, kind of like an itch that you can't reach...so you try to ignore it. I hate saying that."

Avery reached up and ran her hand over the top of his head and then down the back and along his neck.

Trent closed his eyes, feeling Avery's hand as she repeated the motions. "That helps..." He mumbled.

She nodded. "Good."

Taylor sat in the lunch room, towards one of the back tables, poking at his French fries with a fork just as he saw Trent come through the crowd. His eyes lit up and he visibly began to appear ready for his company in the way that he suddenly sat upright from his slouched position. However, it was only a second later that on Trent's hand was Avery's as she emerged through the crowd with him.

Taylor frowned, watching the two of them, seeing Avery look right at him, and Trent looked around until his eyes landed on Taylor as well. He watched the couple as Avery seemed to suddenly take the lead, choosing a table right at the front, all the way across the room.

Trent sat down, watching Taylor, he then looked over at Avery. "We have all started to be able to sense each others emotions...and I don't know if it's the bond...but I can feel what he feels...and know why."

Avery looked at Trent. "And what would that be?" She asked, pouring her salad dressing onto her salad from the packet.

"Disappointment, like he was looking forward to seeing me all day...and then this happened." Trent said.

"Any jealousy?" Avery asked.

Trent slowly looked over at Avery. "No." He said, lying to her.

Avery squinted her eyes at him, she doubted that was true.

Taylor did feel jealous, he was watching them like a hawk. How was this supposed to work? The first time they could see each other all day, and Avery was going to take that away? His face tensed up and the large windows that ran along the back wall of the lunch room began to crack.

"Hey."

That greeting, that unfamiliar voice that spoke up, it might of been what saved those windows from bursting. Taylor looked over and saw another teen.

In the bright natural light from the windows, Taylor could see short brushed down dark blonde hair, though in a darker setting he could see how it might appear over shadowed by a light brown. he had a pale complexion, though a healthy one over the pasty type and he was shaven and clean cut, very neat, and for who he assumed to be human, he did have nice vibrant blue eyes, though maybe that was the lights reflection too.

"You're kind of staring like a hawk, somewhat scary." The teen grinned and quietly laughed. "Going to throw your fork at him? Say someone else did it? Let her go through a dramatic death scene and...win the girl?"

Taylor stared at him and then looked towards the table top. "Huh...surprised you haven't heard the rumor..."

"Rumor?" He pulled out a chair, spun it around backwards and sat down, crossing his arms over the back of the chair. "No one really keeps me in the loop."

"Why not?" Taylor looked up.

"Well, to most...I'm just a funny video to be talked about." He frowned.

Taylor's eyebrows lifted. "Well, if I'm going to dish, at least tell me your name."

"Baily...and who am I...maybe, befriending?"

"Taylor." He looked over at Trent and Avery. "And...it's not exactly him who I'd love to nail in the forehead with a fork."

Baily looked over at the couple. "Did she do something? Is she bad for him?"

"Well, if you pay careful attention...you might hear word going around that we're the first twincest...ers..." He made a face. "...that have ever come around. That or they just make a big deal out of it just to do it."

Baily looked at Taylor. "Why would they think that? Is it true? Are you guys into PDA and don't care?"

"It's...very complicated. We...were holding hands walking to the steps this morning and I reminded him that we could not do that and...well, a lot of good that did." Taylor stared at Baily. "Without you knowing everything, you will never entirely understand...but we didn't intend for it to happen and...now that it has, well, we kind of don't have a choice in the matter." Taylor closed his eyes, frustrated that he couldn't just explain it right. "Well, we do...but it's difficult, for reasons other than us wanting to, because we don't, we're just...made to want to...Blame biology or something." He shook his head.

Baily slowly nodded. "I can accept that, though I hope maybe...one day I can know everything. It would make much more sense to me. All that I get from what you just said is that, you did something...and now your will power...is still your will power, but it's kind of half hijacked and you're fighting the hijackers. And...your brother seems to be fairing off better than you."

"He would, his girlfriend can just go around with him anywhere, mine is stuck in the guidance counselor's office, took the job to be slightly closer to me, though it isn't working...and he pretty much avoids me altogether." Taylor leaned forward and placed his hand behind his ear. "I'm at a point now...if an opportunity knocks, I'm answering."

Baily slowly nodded and let out a nervous breath. "Well, I hope this doesn't sound stalkerish, it's not like I actively followed you or anything...but two mysterious twins show up, instantly friends with someone like Tess, I kinda watched. Of course...I couldn't tell if I was watching you each time I looked..."

Taylor stared at Baily. "If I was doing anything criminal, like hijacking the payphone, that wasn't me, and for the record, he spent more time with Tess than I did...I've been more of a loner...until recently."

"Well, I just wanted to say...I'm an option...at least to hang out and get to know each other." Baily looked down. "I don't have any friends."

"Any reason why?" Taylor asked.

"Mostly...I just tend to hate myself." He looked up at Taylor. "And one bad case of epilepsy gone wrong at the worst place..." He looked up at Taylor. "People recorded it...put it online, worse than seeing it myself, people would tell me that I'd never be liked or loved..because it would be so twisted if I had an episode in the middle of sex." He half grinned out of pity. "Said I would give that person, who ever they were, nightmares for the rest of their life...if they didn't have the common sense to stay away from me."

Taylor rolled his eyes. "That's stupid, I've never heard of anyone having a seizure while they had sex...and if they did, well they kept it secret. Even still, I would trust in the doctors that if it could happen, they would write about it and note it as a risk." He started to laugh. "Baily, the stupidity of those people saying that to you is enough to give me nightmares for the rest of my life."

Baily smiled for a second and then it faded when Tess and Cole suddenly showed up. "I should go." He said, rather suddenly.

Tess looked at Baily. "Why? I wasn't part of any of that stupid crap, guys are stupid." She paused. "With the exception of Cole, he has a woman's brain." Tess started laughing.

Cole stared at Tess. "Oh, nice, thanks, really." He nodded and looked over at Baily. "Really, stay...any friend of Taylor's...we break the cliche that you've always known, everyone is equal...until they do something that is really stupid in the sense of common sense."

Tess finally stopped laughing. "I'm going to put a pack of tampons in your locker and thank you for holding them for me because I lost the key to my padlock." She laughed a little more.

"That's why I have a combination lock, and you don't have the number." Cole grinned.

Taylor smiled, watching the couple and then he looked at Baily and extended out a hand.

Baily watched Tess and Cole and then took Taylor's hand and sat down beside him. "I'll be nervous, so forgive...first impressions."

"Oh my god, I put up with Mia, I could put up with the Anti-Christ." Tess shook her head and looked over at Avery and Trent. "Oh no she didn't..."

"What?" Cole asked.

"With everything going on between Trent and Taylor and shes going to make him sit way over there like we all did something to her, selfish fucking bitch." She threw her back pack off her shoulder and grabbed it by the strap. "One swing of this will knock some sense into her stupid head." She went to stand up.

"Tess! What? You're going to hit her with all your stuff? Your books? What if...what if her head breaks your phone?" Cole was not trying to make a joke, at least he was telling himself that.

"My phone is in my pocket." Tess stood up and kicked her chair lightly to the side, it slid a few inches away.

Baily's eyes widened. "She broke Mia's nose..."

Taylor frowned. "I kind of want her to."

Tess walked through the lunch room and headed over to Trent and Avery's table.

"Tess! Don't!" Cole stood up, shouting his last plea.

"What the fuck is your problem, you stupid bitch? You can't sit with the rest of us? Are you scared of something?" Tess stared at Avery and then swung her back pack around. "Because this has horrifying written all over it."

"Tess!" Trent stood up.

"What we do isn't any of your damn business." Avery stood up.

"You want to bet? You're saying that to someone who could delete you." Her eyes narrowed on Avery.

"Okay, stop!" Cole walked over and grabbed Tess by the arms from behind. "You can't go and delete people." He mumbled, though he did wonder if she could snap her fingers and make someone vanish, at this point, he was open to all possibilities.

Taylor and Baily walked over just after Cole and watched the scene unfold.

Trent moved slightly in between Avery and Tess. "No powers...that isn't fair game."

Tess looked at Trent and she laughed. "You didn't care when I did it to Mia." She looked at Avery. "You just watch out...all I have to do..." She snapped her fingers towards the girls face. "And you cease!" She screamed as Cole tugged her back and swung her around to guide her back towards the table.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..