Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 6,867 Words
  • 6,599 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Defied Reality - 23. Chapter 23: Like A Rush

Scout walked into the kitchen, figuring his mother would be an easier approach. "Mom?"

Ayana, a young, beautiful, stay at home, wife and mom. Many might consider her a trophy wife and she would make a good one and as a double, she did a great job at supporting her husband, but she was greatly loved by Jonas, husband to her, of course, and father to Scout, and a young, successful attorney and a doctor on the side, managing his hours accordingly and having saved and invested money, which he continues to do, that has gotten them where they are today.

Ayana was peeling apples and slicing them up in order to put them in zip lock bags, that was just the way she liked them. "Yes?" She smiled and looked up at Scout.

Scout grinned.

She laid the knife down and tilted her head to the side. "What do you want? You always come to me first...with that million dollar smile."

"And you catch me every time." Scout took a deep breath. "Our history class is taking a field trip to...Egypt...and I really want to go. I know we have traveled before, but...I've never been to a place like that...to see things like they're going to show us. There...is one more thing."

Ayana nodded. "Go on..."

"I want to take two of my friends, these are new friends, but...they aren't as privileged to have money like us...and I wouldn't have fun without them, so...I was hoping that...I could pay their way too." Scout said, putting on a pouty and helpless expression.

"What happened to Glenn? And Tina?" Ayana asked.

"Well...since Dallas...we haven't really hung out anymore. Not that we hate each other or anything, just...sometimes things happen and things change and...you drift elsewhere." Scout said.

"Is it those twins?" Ayana squinted her eyes.

Scout's eyes shifted to the side. "Mom...have we ever been judgmental?" He looked at her. "Or have you been? I mean, what they do has no impact on me, it's their business and..." He looked down. "I don't know how to explain this to you...but they're different. They...are not custom to our ways."

She clasped her hands beneath her chin and stared at Scout. "What do you mean?" She asked, curiously.

Scout looked up at her. "Well, you know they just appeared one day with Tess. All I can say is...what is normal to us...might not be for them and...vice versa." He tilted his head to the side. "What we think is weird or bizarre might be perfectly normal where they come from."

Ayana slowly shook her head. "I can't imagine a place on this Earth that would find it perfectly normal..."

Scout placed a hand on his mothers and stared at her.

She had gotten ready to continue with her apples when she felt her son's hand on her own and she looked up at him.

"I know...that man in the study in there isn't my real father, either." He pulled his hand away. "And the only reason you got to keep me...was because of the power outage, they didn't think I lived."

"What are you talking about?" Ayana dropped the knife, beginning to feel disturbed.

"I'll tell you...when I come back, but I need to go on this trip. It's extremely important...and he can't know about anything. Just a field trip...and you said yes."

She took a deep breath and stared at Scout and slowly nodded. "I'll unblock your account...that will give you access to all the funds you will need. I'm going to trust you...because you came from me...so I know, whatever is going on, we belong to each other as mother and son."

Scout smiled. "Thank you...and I want to tell you everything...and I will." He then turned around and jogged up to his room.

Ayana looked around the kitchen, a hand moved over her mouth, feeling like a nervous wreck.

Baily parked along the street in front of Jackson's house. "Kinda scary going to a cops house."

Trent looked over at him. "Seriously? You're going to have to grow a back bone...fast. I am trusting you to help Jordan take out this demon, if you're going to wimp out...I am damn sure going to have to hope Scout can vision Zaine's location."

"Sorry...I'll toughen up, I can do it."

"You better." Trent climbed out of the passenger seat as Baily shut the car off and headed up the walk way and knocked on the door, Baily catching up right after.

Jackson opened the door. "Hey."

"Hi...never thought I'd find myself coming to you." Trent half grinned.

"Well, I'm on your side." Jackson stepped aside. "Come in."

Baily followed Trent inside and they saw Jordan sitting on the couch, one leather boot propped up on the wooden coffee table.

"So, there is only one problem I see." Jordan looked over at Trent. "I don't know what Kieran looks like...or how to find him." She looked over at Baily. "And my sidekick..." She slowly shook her head. "Do you at least have any ideas?"

Baily's eyebrows lifted, Jordan could intimidate, at least him, that was for sure. "No...I don't know what Kieran looks like."

Trent frowns. "Only Tess and Brighton saw him." He crossed his arms. "But...we all know what Cole looks like. You both could try the auto shop he worked at, maybe the school, he still hangs around there from time to time." He paused. "Oh! Gage might of seen him too! But he's not here to help!"

"Are you going to stay mad at him forever?" Baily asked.

"Maybe." Trent said. "I can be a grudge."

Jordan simply looked back and forth between them, chewing a piece of gum in her mouth.

"Maybe Scout can have a vision." Baily suggested. "Like...from the bathroom. That's where we last saw Cole."

"It appears to me that Scout's visions are only of past events, each and every vision has been of a past event. So unless it tells us where Cole lives permanently or it shows Cole with Kieran in the past, it won't help." Trent said.

"Still worth a try, I think." Jordan said.

"Okay, I'll go meet up with Scout and we'll head for the school...and you two head for the auto shop, if a vision fails at the school, stay at the shop and we'll come there and try for a vision." Trent suggested.

"Hmm...no." Jordan shook her head as she sat there with her eyes closed, using the computer built inside of her brain. "Using maps, the auto shop is like the middle point between Scout's house and the school and we're not far from it, we should meet Scout at the auto shop first, he'll get there before he gets to the school, he'll have to pass it on the way."

Trent smiled sarcastically. "Fine, shop first." He pulled out his cell phone and started texting Scout and while he did, he asked for confirmation on the funds for the trip.

Jordan stood up and grabbed the black leather trench coat jacket and her large circular lens sunglasses and put them on along with her black leather fingerless gloves.

"Be careful." Jackson looked at them before his eyes rested on Jordan.

"I got this." She said, bright blonde hair, done in micro braids, were pulled up into a high pony tail and tied with a black bandana. "Lets go." She headed for the door and opened it and stepped outside.

Trent read the returned text. "Got the funds, will meet you at the shop." He read aloud and then followed Baily who was heading out the door. He stopped while the other two went on to Baily's car, and turned to Jackson. "Thanks...for doing the best you could to keep trouble off of us...when you could."

Jackson slowly nodded. "You sound like you're saying goodbye or something."

Trent's eyebrows lifted. "I might be." He smiled and turned around, jogging towards the car and climbing into the passenger seat, since Jordan volunteered to take the backseat since it was more cover for her.

"That would be sad." Jackson mumbled to himself, having grown fond of the teenagers, even though he had spent little time with them, it wasn't every day that this sort of thing happened in life. He stepped back and shut the door after they took off.

Kristen sat in the student committee room and looked up when Simon walked through the door. "Thanks for coming. I..wanted to see you one more time before...Christmas break started."

"Why?" Simon asked, pulling a chair over and once it was settled in front of her, he sat down.

"Well..." Kristen grinned. "Did you ever take me for the nervous type?"

Simon shook his head. "No, you've always been so confident and in control."

"Well, that's when it came to everything else..." Kristen looked up to him. "I'm nervous right now."

"Why?" Simon asked.

"Because I want to tell you something and I'm totally beating around the bush." She quietly laughed. "You probably won't believe me...and you will probably think it's a joke...but it's not." She looked up at him. "Okay, I'm just going to spit it out. Simon...I like you."

"You..like me?" Simon questioned.

"Yes, I like you...in the like you, like you, kind of way. I have for a long time. There is nothing wrong with you, there never has been, you should ignore everything people have said or will say. So what you aren't rich...or come from a fancy house...or look like the greatest guy on Model Mayhem." Kristen looked at him and grinned. "Those aren't things I care about or want, you're real...and that's what I like."

Simon's eyes widened. "But...but what about my office? What about...what I did to Tess? What about what I did for her? What I did to Avery? I...Kristen...don't you think I'm a creepy psycho?"

Kristen's eyebrows lifted. "Crazy? Yes, those things were crazy, especially what you did for Tess, what you did to Avery was awful, taking all those pictures of Tess was incredibly weird, but it doesn't make you psycho. Desperate? Sure, definitely so. Thing is...if you stop looking at people like that...and look at someone who could really like you..I know you wouldn't do any of that stuff."

"So...if I look at you..and like you back...you could forget about all that stuff?" Simon asked.

"Depends, and this is a security issue for me, and the only issue I have. Because you were so desperate, would you be looking at me just because I gave you a chance...or because you really think of me that way? Would you really like me because of me or because I'm just a girl that's giving you a chance?"

Simon stared at her. "That's hard to answer because...I never thought of the possibility. You were always a great friend to me. I never even thought it could ever or would ever be more. So...how could I not say it was because you were giving me a chance? I could tell you that you could be someone that I liked that way, I just never thought we would ever be that way, I never thought of it."

"So...you're saying it's not because I'm giving you a chance, but that's the only answer you could give because the idea of it never crossed your mind?"

"Pretty much." Simon nodded. "So...I guess, the question is, could you trust me?"

Kristen stared at Simon thoughtfully. "I...."

Kristen was interrupted when the door swung open and it hit the wall behind it and Raidyn stood there with a gun and pointed it at Simon. "You killed Tess!" He screamed in his delusional state.

Kristen's eyes widened and she stood up, stepping back into the far back corner as Simon stood up, moving back and slightly in front of her.

"What the hell, man?! You know she killed herself!" Simon yelled back.

Raidyn grinned. "That's what you want people to think." He walked further into the room. "But really...how hard would it be...to mix some water and a heavy dose of sleeping pills...inject her with it, have your way with her...and then throw her in the tub and slit her wrists to get rid of the evidence and stage it?! Huh? Then all you had to do is take the rest of the pills, shove them in your pocket and drop the empty bottle in the sink!"

"That's insane!" Simon stared at Raidyn. "Look, just put the gun down."

"I really liked her, I only saw her once, but she was really pretty." Raidyn said through gritted teeth as a look of anger crossed his face.

Simon backed up, his arms spread out as he moved to protect Kristen in case Raidyn decided to shoot.

"But you had to be an obsessed little rat!" He then squeezed the trigger and fired a round, Simon turned his head away and then after a moment, nothing. Simon opened his eyes and looked up, seeing Raidyn standing there, frozen, and the bullet seemingly paused in mid air.

Kristen looked over Simon's shoulder and her eyes widened. "Where does that happen?"

Taylor stood behind Raidyn and lowered his hand and walked in, moving around the crazed teen and he walked over and grabbed the bullet out of the air and threw it down after it burned his palm. "Ouch!"

"You saved us." Simon moved away from the wall and Kristen stepped forward.

"How?" Kristen asked, walking around the table, closer to Taylor.

"You wanted to know about me, there's a little fact." He turned around and walked over to Raidyn and snatched the gun out of his hand and then Raidyn unfroze.

"Die!" He then blinked when the gun disappeared and he looked at Taylor. "Where did you come from?!"

Taylor spun the gun around his finger and then pointed it at Raidyn. "Go to the office and get some freakin' help."

Raidyn stared at the gun and backed out of the room and then took off down the hall. Taylor shook his head, flicking the safety on and then he laid the gun on the table.

"It's like a trick. Like when Tess transported me to the Condo." Simon said.

Taylor turned around and looked between them and his eyebrows lifted. "Explanation, I'm a half alien from another planet and my alien dad broke the rules when he came down here and mated with my human mother and then I was dropped off at some strangers house as a baby in a carriage and grew up with a normal life until I met Trent and Tess in an interconnected dream and we learned all of this by another ancestor alien, Tess' full blooded alien half brother who broke the rules when he came down for a visit and then took off. There's a bunch of other stuff...but it's all complicated and I'm not sure I even know all of it."

Kristen's eyes widened and her eyebrows lifted. "And I was just curious about the fascinating romance between you and your brother."

Taylor clasped his hands together. "Another alien thing, all born twins, mostly male twins, are born bonded by a relationship that knows no boundaries and while they share affection and intimacy, they are allowed outside relationships so long as that bond is not severed, we didn't have it because we grew up apart but it was always in our genes and the temptation to awaken it was always there. Is it supposed to be love as in regular love? Not sure, given the outside relationship part, but it's what we want it to be." He nodded.

Kristen slowly nodded. "Okay, well...it all makes so much sense now, I think."

Taylor smiled and looked down at the gun. "You might want to turn that in...and you're both welcome." He turned around and walked out of the room and off down the hall.

Scout parks his car next to Baily's and turns it off, climbing out, seeing the other three hanging around Baily's car. "Place looks closed."

"Not for long." Jordan slides off the hood of Baily's car and walks over to one of the garage doors and balls up her fist and then throws a punch with all the force she has, busting a hole straight through the garage door. She then grabs the edge of the hole and gives it a simple yank and the garage door flies up and hits the top as it slides up.

Baily and Scout's eyes widened. "Woah..." Baily said.

"Told you she was good." Trent made a face. "How do you think she accidently killed Avery?"

Jordan frowned and turned around. "Please don't bring that up, if the bitch had just left Tess alone, she'd be alive and I wouldn't be on the cops wanted list."

Scout walked into the shop. "Hey, if I figure this out soon enough, Baily might not even have to fight at all, we could just kill them."

"You haven't even learned an active power yet." Trent followed Scout inside, Jordan and Baily went along.

"You said they come when you need them, well, I'm sure something would come up." Scout looked at Trent. "And I put the mirror back together, so obviously I can control glass." He looked around. "What should I touch?" He placed his hand on the table off to the side and began getting a vision.

"I'm seeing something!"

Trent turned around. "Go on with it...tell it as you see it."

"Cole is here...and some guy, might be Kieran. They teleport away." Scout's eyebrows lifted. "They appear in one of the Condo's...and there is a third guy...in a robe." His eyes opened. "Kieran lives at the complex."

"But now we have a third guy to deal with." Trent looked around.

"That's him." He pointed at a picture of Liam working on a car hanging on the wall. "He's the one that teleported Cole to the Condo." Scout said.

"He must be the middle man." Trent said. "The one in the robe is probably Kieran." He then turned around. "You know what all the Condo's look like, you can port us to it."

"Well, it was a one story, like Tess' where as yours is a two story." Scout said.

"Only the corner ones are one story." Trent said.

"Do we have to go all the way back to the Condo's to port there?" Baily frowned.

"Not if we can find a decent mirror." Trent said.

"At an auto shop?" Jordan questioned with the lift of a single brow.

"Woah!" The bathroom door swung open and Taylor stood there, the background of the school's hallway behind him.

"You door projected?!" Trent asked in surprise.

"Well, I knew I wanted to get here in a hurry, I figured Scout would mirror project me if I called him, I go to the bathroom door, open it....and wham!" Taylor said.

"Maybe Tess' powers split to each of us?" Scout suggested.

"Just get through before someone notices!" Trent said.

Taylor ran through and shut the door.

"Is that our ticket into the Condo?" Jordan asked.

"I don't know." Trent stared at Taylor. "I mean, would Tess have to know which Condo to project to? Or would she just have to think of the person?"

Taylor stepped back and then turned around and walked closer.

"Kieran, some middle man, and Cole...well Scout had a vision and Kieran lives in one of the corner Condo's...we just don't know which one." Baily said.

"Maybe combine powers, it wouldn't be the first time we have done it." Trent looked at Scout. "You know what the bathrooms look like, so just think of which bathroom, do what you normally do to get to the correct one, channel that into Taylor..." He looked at Taylor. "And you...concentrate on opening the door from the bathroom...into the mini master."

"I hope we don't stumble in and they are there....you know, in the room." Scout walked over to the door with Taylor and stuck his hand out. Once Taylor took his hand, he closed his eyes, visualizing the bathroom and concentrating on which one he wanted to go to.

Taylor felt Scout squeeze his hand and he reached for the door knob and took a deep breath, clearing his mind, letting only Scout's thoughts influence the projection and then he pushed the door open and there was a mini master to a Condo on the other side.

"Okay." Taylor said, just as Scout opened his eyes and they walked through it, Trent and Jordan ran for the door and Baily jogged behind them, the group made it through and Baily shut the door.

"I hope this is the right place." Taylor said.

Scout waved them on as he walked around the corner and into the living room. "This is it, the furniture is all right, but no one is home."

Trent looked around. "Damn, I was hoping we could all take them on." He looked around. "Unfortunately, we're on a time limit. Jordan? Baily? You guys have to stay here and wait for them."

Jordan crossed her arms and looked at Baily. "Sure." She walked over to the couch and sat down and stared at Baily. "You can look for a spot to hide, if you want."

"Hey, get along, both of you." Taylor looked at Baily. "It'll take both of you, so you really have to step up to the plate, if something happens to Jordan, you will really have a reason to be scared, so you need to help her."

Baily took a deep breath. "That's a good motivator."

"Thanks." Taylor said.

"We need to get to the airport." Trent said, taking Taylor's hand and headed for the door.

"Wish us all luck." Scout kissed Baily. "Be careful." He then turned and quickly took off after the twins.

"What do you think Egypt will be like?" Trent asked.

"Scary...and way too close to the nightmare that is the middle east." Taylor slouched in his seat and looked across at the pair of seats at the far left of the plane, seeing Scout liked to sleep on his flights. He grinned and looked at Trent.

"What would you do if you could freeze it all?" Trent asked.

"Well, I'd go around and take everyones guns and you could telekinetically throw them all into the ocean." Taylor shifted to the side, leaning his head against Trent's shoulder. "I really don't want to talk about fixing problems. All we do is fix problems."

"Yeah.." Trent wrapped an arm around Taylor. "Well, I have a feeling, after this, we won't have to worry about fixing problems anymore."

"I hope not." Taylor smiled and closed his eyes and placed a few kisses along Trent's jawline and then he looked over, seeing the couple in the far right seats were staring at them. He then leaned up and placed his finger tips on the side of Trent's face and tugged him around and began to kiss him heatedly, keeping his eyes on the couple the whole time.

The couple made faces and then quickly looked away. Taylor grinned after he broke the kiss and Trent's eyes opened. "What was that for?" He asked.

"We had an audience." Taylor's eyes shifted from the couple and he looked up at Trent. "Are you...ever going to let that tear us apart?"

Trent slowly shook his head. "Why would you think that?"

Taylor looked down. "Just...sometimes...when people are different, they let the judgments crush them into submission..."

"Wouldn't ever happen." Trent kissed him on the forehead and hugged him close. "I think I know why you asked me that."

"Why?"

"Because of how much I resisted at first, because of how much I tried to be like everyone else." He frowned. "I guess it's normal for you to feel like I might be predispositioned to fall out and conform."

Taylor shook his head. "That's not what I was thinking about when I asked. I don't think about you and Avery anymore. Haven't thought about it in a while."

Trent hinted a smile. "Well, either the world will get used to it...or they can turn away, that's their choice. I've made mine."

Taylor's eyebrows lifted. "What if they don't turn away?"

Trent looked up thoughtfully. "Is your policy still the same on slaughtering them?"

He looked down. "Hmm...yeah. I mean, self defense is a totally different story. Other than that..." He grinned and sat upright and looked at Trent. "I like rubbing things in peoples faces."

"Like just now?" Trent questioned.

"Sure, it's a rush." Taylor leaned his head back in his seat. "If you didn't notice, I never closed my eyes, I stared at them...the whole time."

He laughed. "Well, I didn't catch the quick glimpse of lids lifting and I did notice your eyes totally shifted to the side..."

"I wondered if you noticed." Taylor side glanced at him, a smile forming.

Trent grinned and wrapped his arms around Taylor and tugged him closer, pulling his upper frame back and then laying him across his lap. "Better view." He said, looking down at Taylor, his hand moved beneath his shirt and he lightly rubbed his stomach.

Taylor laughed, looking u at Taylor from where his upper frame laid across his lap. "Now people are going to complain..."

"What are they going to do? Kick us off the plane?" He started laughing.

"Sky diving could be fun." Taylor kept laughing and then suddenly his smile faded and his eyes widened. "What if we vanish into the triangle?"

"The Bermuda Triangle? Nah...won't happen. Then how can we get the job done?" Trent grinned, his hand still idly rubbing Taylor's stomach.

"True." Taylor nodded. "I love you."

Trent smiled. "I love you too."

The door to the Condo opened and Kieran walked inside with Cole following right behind him. Kieran let Cole walk past him and then he gave the door a kick shut with one of his black leather stiletto boots. "So...that was fun." Kieran revealed a girls head, swinging it by the pony tail and then he let it go and it landed right side up on the coffee table.

Cole turned towards Kieran and frowned. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed passing your time."

Kieran looked at Cole. "I was being sarcastic." He walked over to the coffee table. "At least we have a new center piece...and it changes." He turned and looked at Cole. "Right now it's a girl...then it'll just be a decomposed bitch...and eventually a skull."

"I was being sarcastic too." Cole said as he followed Kieran, listening to him ramble. "When do I get you again? In fact, when do I get you completely?"

Kieran took a deep breath. "I told you...You get me when you get Scout. Once I do my number on him, get him lured in, you get me, once I know I've cemented it, you get me completely, I'll follow the same pattern with him. It seems to be successful, right?"

That was when Jordan spun around the corner of the hallway and into the living room, kicking Kieran in the back, sending him flying over the couch and into the stools as he slammed into the bar that separated the living room and the kitchen. She then grabbed the girls decapitated head and slammed the girls forehead against Cole's forehead. The girls head was dropped and then she grabbed Cole's shoulders and yanked him down, sending her knee into his stomach and she pushed him towards the door.

"Bitch!" Kieran screamed and formed a fireball and went to throw it at Jordan only for Baily to spin out from the other side of the hallway and he waved his hand just as Cole was getting up and the fireball was telekinetically sent flying his way.

Cole screamed as the fire hit him, burning a hole into his shirt and scalding his flesh and he flew back into the door again.

Jordan jumped and flipped over the couch and grabbed one of the bar stools as Kieran got up and she smacked him across the head with it and released it, sending the stool flying towards the window and it crashed through and fell out.

Baily jerked his hand out and caught the shattered glass, holding it telekinetically before bringing it back in and sending it flying towards Kieran, who back handed Jordan across the face and kicked her away, spinning around, he jerked a hand up, telekinetically deflecting most of the glass, a few shards hit him and cut him and scratched him in a few places.

Cole ran forward and jumped onto Jordan's back and she simply bent forward and grabbed him flinging him forward and she threw him onto the ground and stomped onto his stomach, knocking all the air out of him before being slung through the air by Kieran's telekinesis and thrown back over the couch and she crashed and broke the coffee table.

"You two can't win!" Kieran screamed.

Jordan stood up and her eyes narrowed and her arm shot out, palm faced forward as electricity shot out and captured Kieran and he flew up into the air as she sent more power into him.

Kieran screamed as he felt himself frying until he fell to the ground, coughing up blood, being released when Cole tackled Jordan to the ground again and began punching her, one fist after the other, beating her.

Baily walked into the kitchen and grabbed a large kitchen knife, knowing this would have to be quick and it may even lead to his own death, but if that is what it took to kill them, so be it.

Jordan screamed and finally punched him in the face, the titanium in her fist, enough to stall his assault as he was sent into shock. She then pushed him off of her and stood up.

Baily brought the knife up and suddenly stabbed himself in the heart.

"No!" Jordan screamed.

His eyes widened as he felt the blade go in and then he closed his eyes and used his wound transferal ability to transfer the wound right straight to Kieran, however, since the knife was still inside of him, the wound was more or less copied rather than transferred.

Kieran screamed and was consumed by fire, as was Cole, due to their demonic linkage and they blew up, not a trace of them left.

Jordan saw Cole and Kieran disappear and she ran into the kitchen as Baily fell to the floor and she yanked the knife out of him. "Why did you do that?! We could of killed them!"

Baily looked up at Jordan and then quickly fell lifeless on the floor.

Jordan dropped the bloody knife and stood up and she took a deep breath. "Well, they all thought you'd be afraid....I'll make sure...they know you were the hero." She brought a hand to her mouth and then walked to the door and all of a sudden she turned and fell back against it, sliding to the floor where she began to quietly cry.

"Okay...so Egypt isn't all bad...just...half of it looks done and the other half looks like shit...and then a small third of it looks like a construction zone." Taylor said after they got out of the cab.

Trent paid the driver and laughed. "There can't be a third if there is half and half."

"Now you're being technical." Taylor pointed at him and grabbed his duffel bag out of the trunk.

Scout grabbed his roller suit case. "Well, at least this part is done, otherwise my suit case wouldn't be fitting." He sat it on the ground.

Trent grabbed his duffel bag and shut the trunk and headed for the hotel. "Hi, we need a room."

"Oh my god, they don't know our language." Taylor shoved Trent to the side and used sign language, putting his finger tips together. "Roof...and walls." He then brought his hands down and faced his palms towards eachother. "Get it?" He smiled.

"She knows where she works." Trent rolled his eyes. "How much?" He waved the cash in his hand.

"Are you going to understand what she says?" Taylor grabs the money and laid it down. "Take however much it costs." He rubbed his fingers together.

"That's a good way to get ripped off." Scout mumbled and then handed over his credit card. "Charge it, two rooms."

"And that's not?" Taylor grabbed the money as the woman took Scout's credit card.

"Guys, shes probably an honest citizen to begin with." Trent shook his head.

"You three have a nice stay." The woman said, clearly knowing English.

Taylor's eyes widened.

Trent started laughing and grabbed Taylor's free hand and tugged him away from the counter.

Scout took his card, the keys to the rooms and the receipt and followed after the twins and he laughed with Trent. "She probably hates you, Tay."

"You guys laugh it up, wait until you go and meet a non English speaking person when you try to get food!" Taylor frowned.

"Then we can just point at the menu." Trent said.

"A menu that you can't read?" Taylor looked up and grinned.

"Guys...we're only here for one night, chill." He handed Trent one of the keys.

Trent found their room, Scouts being next to theirs. He unlocked the door and stepped inside with Taylor while Scout ventured off into his own room.

Taylor turned around when Trent locked the door. "So...uh..are you scared?"

"What do you mean?" He looked at Taylor.

"Of what we have to do? I mean...the papers tell us what to do, they don't tell us what happens, well...not technically."

Trent walked over to Taylor and placed his hands on his shoulders. "They wouldn't have us do something that was dangerous to us."

"How are you so sure? They didn't ever act like they cared much for us at all. They snatched our keys away and flung us back as if we weren't good enough to even be in their presence." Taylor frowned.

"Don't do that with your face." Trent grinned. "Maybe...they didn't want us to know...and they didn't want us to get attached...because of all of this."

"They could of at least said as much." Taylor turned away and fell down to sit on one of the beds and then he grinned. "You won't understand any television here. Maybe you can watch CNN...but that's about it."

Trent lunged forward and shoved Taylor onto his back and he looked down at him. "Why would I want to watch television? I might be far to busy."

He looked up at Trent and quietly laughed. "Maybe...if I let you."

"I think you would." Trent said with a loving gaze.

"I'm scared..." Taylor whispered. "Especially without Tess...nothing against Scout, but it was supposed to be the three of us. I just...feel like she could take all the fear out of it."

Trent frowned and kissed his forehead. "She wouldn't want you to be scared...I don't want you to be scared. You aren't alone." He leaned down and kissed him gently and then moved down to kiss along his neck.

Taylor closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Trent's neck, pulling him close and when he came up, Taylor kissed him deeply, fingers clung to the back of his shirt and he pulled it up, Trent broke the kiss and shook his head as Taylor tugged his shirt off and then he lifted his arms in turn and slung the shirt away.

Trent then moved down and lifted Taylor's shirt, kissing his stomach and then moved up, kissing his way up his chest as he lifted his shirt and then pulled it off and threw it aside. Taylor took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he felt those kisses, then he looked down and unfastened Trent's jeans and his thumbs dipped beneath his jeans and briefs, pushing down.

Trent's feet shifted about, kicking his shoes off and then he shifted as his jeans and briefs were pushed down and Taylor used his foot to push them all the way off and kicked them to the floor. Trent grinned and leaned in, teasingly licking Taylor's lips before moving down and shifting up onto his knees and he unfastened Taylors jeans and moved down, stripping him and yanking his shoes off with the tug of his jeans and briefs, sending them falling to the floor along with his shoes.

Taylor's eyebrows lifted when Trent came eye level with him again and he reached up, gently brushing his hand along Trent's cheek and down the side of his neck. Trent leaned down and kissed him deeply, his hips settling between Taylor's thighs. Taylor wrapped his other arm around Trent's neck and his hips rose and he grinded into Trent, who in turn, pushed forward, warning of his intentions to enter Taylor.

The kiss deepened, Taylor's tongue pushed forth and went to battle with Trent's and their hips continued grinding against eachother until Trent pulled back and then thrusted forward, pushing deep within Taylor.

He gasped as he felt Trent push within him and his eyes shut tight and his arms stretched out, fingers curling and dull, trimmed nails, clawed at his back, leaving white trail marks that vanished within seconds. Trent's eyes shut tight and his hips started to thrust back and forth, the inside of Taylor feeling not only tight and warm but also slick and wet, something that he didn't question anymore, it just seemed to be something that their bodies did, as natural as sweat, but even better.

And Taylor felt it too, not only did he feel the familiar slickness and the ease that it made for Trent to make love to him, but he felt it with each grind of his hips, as he rubbed himself against Trent's stomach, their bodies producing it just as they needed as an incentive to their nerves which became highly sensitive and hyper charged during sexual activity. He bit down on his lower lip, limbs clinging tightly to Trent as he held him close and at the same time writhed in pleasure beneath him.

Grunts escaped Trent as his pace picked up, those hips driving faster and rougher as he pounded Taylor, his eyes opened and he looked down at him and leaned down, licking his neck and then capturing his lips in a rough kiss.

This was a night that both brothers very much needed, the relief both physically and mentally, the emotional and physical love that they had both been craving for so long, even if Taylor had been more obvious about it, Trent wanted this just as badly. He broke the kiss, tears streaming down his face as he opened his eyes right at the same time that Taylor did, they stared into each others eyes. A stare that could speak a thousand words of love while all at the same time, their bodies communicated the physical love that their eyes could not.

Trent breathed heavily and he reached up and grabbed Taylor's hands, their fingers interlacing as he slammed Taylor's hands down into the mattress at each side of his head, pinning them down and he shut his eyes, a loud grunt escaped him as he began to release, that long, one minute release that caused his grunt to shift into a loud cry of almost unbearable pleasure.

This mixed with a similar reaction from Taylor soon after as his hips thrusted upward and he firmly grinded himself and pushed himself against Trent, his back arching and his own release began, and for a one minute release, this caused a mess between them as it shot between their chests, abdomens and stomachs and began to run and pour down Taylor's sides and spilled onto the sheets.

Finally it finished and Trent rolled over and collapsed beside Taylor in exhaustion.

Taylor stared up at the ceiling for several seconds, his limbs feeling helpless, his whole body felt like a rag doll. His head rolled over and he looked at Trent.

Exhaustion, pure and simple. His eyes closed as he gasped, struggling to fill his lungs to satisfaction, working to calm himself. He then looked over at Taylor and a tired arm shifted and he laid the back of his hand into Taylor's palm which remained in the position when Trent had pinned Taylor's wrists down.

Taylor's fingers curled around the side of Trent's hand. "I love you."

"I love you too.." Trent let out in a breath of air.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I know that feedback is incredibly important to authors, so I just wanted to take a minute to let you know that there are people still reading and enjoying your story. I have been very busy so I have had to read the chapters in chunks and have not had the time to reply very often. As always, I hope that you are doing well.

 

All the Best,

S.R.

Link to comment
On 09/19/2014 02:53 PM, said:
I know that feedback is incredibly important to authors, so I just wanted to take a minute to let you know that there are people still reading and enjoying your story. I have been very busy so I have had to read the chapters in chunks and have not had the time to reply very often. As always, I hope that you are doing well.

 

All the Best,

S.R.

Thanks, I appreciate the time you took to send me a review and hope you are enjoying the story as you can read it.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..