Jump to content

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers

There are currently no reviews.
Fandoms: Halloween
Genres: Horror, Romance

Steven Lloyd is a high school junior in haddonfield high school. He's a strong believer in faith,in people and in the world. He soon meets Kyle but Steven's fate will be put to the test when his great uncle Michael Myers comes to town. Follow Steven as he tries to fight for survival and for love and acceptence from his family and peers.

(Author note: This is a work of complete fiction and is in no way a sneak peek of the next Halloween. This was simply written because there's a lot in the series that went unanswered and since they fail to do so, I took it upon myself to do it. Please do not let the title turn you away. This is not a typical Halloween story and this is a spoiler but Michael Myers does die and the story goes far beyond that. The main goal of this story is romance and how love is strong enough to take down all evil. As always this story has sexual content; you have been warned and all feed back to colormexhappi@aol.com or in the eFiction reviews section will be appreciated.
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..