Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 1,481 Words
  • 1,018 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 10. Chapter 10: The Chase

Soon after Lizzie and Tom disappeared, Miss Paige sat on the couch with Kyle's legs on her lap. Kyle was still unconscious and after Miss Paige got the 91 dialed she felt a sharp pain to her head before everything went black.

Cassie finally made it across the county lines, causing the Chicago police to come to a halt. She knew they would radio Haddonfield, so she had to think of a plan, quick. She pushed a button on her convertible and the top began to lift up as she drove. She knew this wouldn't be a good car for this type of chase; she needed to come up with something. She glanced in the rearview mirror. Jim was still on her tail, with a pair of headlights behind his car, which she assumed were Tom's.

She began chewing on her bottom lip, silently cursing George for leaving her behind. She then turned to see that an eighteen-wheeler was heading their way in the opposite lane. She grinned. She turned the wheel and slammed on the brakes as her tires squealed leaving tire tracks, as she turned around and started speeding towards Jim head-on. When they came close to contact, Jim quickly speeded over to the other lane, which was his mistake.

The eighteen-wheeler came right his way and the driver tried to stop but the large truck was too powerful and soon slammed into Jim's police cruiser and crushed it, ultimately killing Jim. Cassie swerved off onto the side of the road, allowing Tom and Lizzie to keep their lane and safely drive ahead of Cassie. Both of them screamed as Jim was killed but Tom quickly took hold of the car and swerved it around. By this time, Cassie speeded past them through the grass to the side of the road and continued on to Haddonfield.

Miss Paige finally woke up and winced as she reached to her head finding blood. Finally getting her mind straight, she sat up. "Kyle?" She looked over to the couch and seen he had yet again disappeared. "Kyle!" She stood up and grabbed her cell phone from her pocket and tried to beep Jim but got no answer. She moved outside onto the porch and sighed. All the cars were gone, leaving Miss Paige stranded there.

Cassie soon pulled into the driveway of her house and snatched the gun from her glove compartment before stumbling out of the car. Lizzie and Tom soon pulled up in the driveway. Cassie ran through the door of her house only to be tackled down by Tom. Cassie screamed and the gun flew over to the staircase and soon Lizzie stumbled in holding her bloody side obviously getting weak from the blood loss.

The boy from Haddonfield High, who'd spoken to Steven earlier that day, stood up when he heard a crashing noise downstairs. He was currently standing in Cassie's Mother's bedroom. He moved over to the door and peaked out He turned back and glanced over to the bed. "Shit." He moved towards the bed but then heard footsteps bounding up the stairs. He looked back down at the bed and shook his head before moving to the window and prying it open.

Cassie moved into the bedroom and slammed the door locking it. She turned around. "Brandon!" The boy froze and turned around looking at his cousin Cassie. "What are you doing here Brandon?! And what the fuck?!" Cassie screamed and motioned to the bed where Steven laid. He was naked and his wrists were bound to the posts of the bed by ropes. His feet however were free and his face was red and stained in tears. He couldn't speak, as there was a sock in his mouth used as a gag.

"I guess London got boring?" As soon as Brandon heard Tom banging on the door, he soon disappeared out the window. Cassie turned and took a couple of steps back from the door. Her eyes then shifted to Steven. This was her perfect chance to kill the last living relative of the Myer's family. She began to approach him but then turned to the door and saw that it was starting to become weak and budge open. "Damn it!" She screamed and moved to the window in time to see Brandon disappear into the woods as three Haddonfield police cars pulled up outside. She climbed out the window and up to the top of the roof just as Tom came into the room to find Steven and he stood there in shock.

Cassie watched as six police officers emerged from the three Haddonfield police cruisers and made there way inside. She grinned as she wasn't spotted and moved to the side of the house. She looked down and began to climb the chain link fence that moved up the side of her house, lined in roses. Once she got to the bottom, she raced across the front yard to one of the police cruisers and jumped in. She grinned as her hand found the keys and she flipped it on then her eyes widened as the sirens came on. She kept pushing buttons but the sirens wouldn't go off! She turned to see three of the officers racing in her directions while the other three tended to Lizzie. She saw behind that both ends of the block were not an option as four police cruisers blocked them. Her eyes then landed on the woods where Brandon disappeared into and she smirked.

She threw the car in drive and flew across the street and into the woods. Soon two of the police cruisers were hot on her tail one officer was driving one of the police cars while the other had a officer driving and an officer riding shot gun. Cassie floored the car through the woods as the branches smacked her windshield and she was struggling to try and keep the car straight, which was hard due to the bumps in the path. She screamed as a good-sized rock about the size of a person's head flew through her driver side window shattering the glass. She leaned over luckily, missing the rock. By doing so, she had turned the wheel and the front end of the car slammed into a tree, the impact shattering the windshield. She sat up, noticed the two cars gaining on her, flipped the car in reverse, and drove backwards when she came to an open field. She swerved the car around and threw it into drive.

By this time, the ambulance had arrived and moved Lizzie outside to tend to her wound. Tom soon emerged at the top of the stairs. "I need you up here." He spoke to the three remaining officers and they followed Tom into a room where they found a naked Steven. Tom moved over to his friend and took him into his arms. "Shh..It's going to be okay but you have to tell us what happened." Steven simply cried and shook his head violently as Tom kept a firm hold on him.

Cassie looked up and noticed the debris of the tower farm but beamed as she noticed the barn still stood there undamaged. She drove the car to the barn and soon disappeared behind the barn. Not long after, the police cruisers came and raced past the barn, noticing they had gained quite a bit of distance. The police officer that was ahead of the other car began shooting towards the tires of Cassie's car and managed to blow the two back tires out but the car continued to move at high speed taking every bump in the dirt road violently. The police officers were very confused when the car seemed to slow down and roll half way up a large bump before stopping. The three officers emerged gun in hands as they moved towards the car. Once opening the door they found the car empty and the large rock sitting beside the gas peddle.

"Steven, please! You have to tell them what happened!" Tom sighed and kneeled down on the floor in front of Steven before grabbing the blanket behind Steven to cover him up.

Steven just sat there as his body trembled. His whole face red and swollen from crying so much as the three officers just stared at him. "W...where's Kyle?" was all he managed to get out.

"It's a long story but he's safe. Miss Paige is making sure he gets to a hospital in Chicago, but right now you need to tell the police what happened to you." Tom sighed as he tried to reason with Steven.

Steven's face scrunched up and he stared at the ground. "I was..." He turned to look up at Tom with hatred in his eyes. He didn't hate Tom but he hated the situation. "I was raped."

(That's it for chapter 10! I want to thank all my readers for taking the time to read my story and I want to greatly thank Bondwriter for giving me the much help that I needed to make the story happen and he gets full credit for the editing. I should have Chapter 11 out very soon.)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..