Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 3,121 Words
  • 1,013 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 15. Chapter 15: Everything Becomes Clear.

Lizzie peaked out the small crack of the ajar closet door and watched as Kyle and Brandon entered the room. She pulled out her cell phone quietly and opened up a text message. Kyle's house help was the text she sent to Tom before looking out the small crack again.

"The fuck Kyle?!" Brandon screamed as he moved over pointing down at the papers and the rings.

Kyle pushed his walker over to the mess. "I..I...they were nice guys I wanted to keep something to remember them by."

"Stupid!" Brandon screamed at Kyle then brought his hands to his head. "Did you leave them like...like this?" He waved his hand at the mess.

Kyle winced at Brandon's voice then looked down at the papers. "No I didn't...I had them in the high shelf of my closet."

Brandon blinked for a moment then his eyes shifted to the closet door. "If the box fell out...the door wouldn't be closed." Brandon began to slowly move to the closet door. Lizzie began to panic, brought her hand to her mouth, and began biting her nails rapidly as she grimaced with Brandon's every step.

Tom was outside washing his truck off when he heard his phone beep. He dropped the hose and pulled out his cell. Once checking the text message his eyes widened and he looked up. He silently cursed Lizzie and dialed Steven's number.

Steven heard the phone ring and after a few moments, he woke up. He slid himself out from under Alex, moved into the kitchen, and grabbed the phone. "Hello?"

"Steven we got fucking trouble. Lizzie went digging around again and she just sent me a text from Kyle's house saying she needed help!" Tom screamed hysterically into the phone.

"Shit..." Steven sighed and leaned against the wall. "Will it ever end? Okay we're on our way." Steven said, as he was ready to hang up the phone.

"We?! Who's we?" Tom screamed out.

Steven blinked and pulled the phone back. "Kyle's long lost brother. Look no time to explain but Lizzie could be in serious danger. We're on our way." Steven hung up without giving Tom the time to respond.

The door flung open and Lizzie met eyes with Brandon. A look of obvious fear was on her face while Brandon's held nothing but pure anger and some very deep annoyance. Brandon snatched Lizzie by the arm; she screamed as he jerked her out of the closet. Lizzie met eyes with Kyle who also held a look of terror. Brandon pulled Lizzie back against him and placed a gun to her head.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill your ass right now? You don't listen!" Brandon screamed.

Lizzie began crying softly and tried to pull away from Brandon but his grip only tightened. "B...because other people have information Brandon...you're good as gone and by killing me you're only adding to the list of charges."

Brandon's eyes widened; he and Kyle shared a look while Brandon kept the gun firmly to Lizzie's head.

Soon Tom's black Toyota pulled into Kyle's driveway. By this time, Alex had already explained what part of the story he knew which brought Tom up to date. "Tom you get the police out here. Me and Steven are going to go save Lizzie." Alex ordered and as Tom got on his cell phone, Steven and Alex rushed inside the house.

Brandon looked up after hearing a car pull up. "Shit!" He looked down at Lizzie and grinned. "You'll be a good hostage." Lizzie just stood there crying and in fear for her life.

Kyle turned around as Steven ran into the room with Alex following behind. Kyle backed up and let go of the walker. He grabbed onto the wall to keep his balance.

"Kyle..." Steven spoke softly as he spoke to him then his eyes shifted to Brandon. "Let Lizzie go now!"

Brandon looked at Steven and grinned. "Hey hot ass. Sorry, no can do, she's my hostage and if you don't leave she's dead, got me? Kiss, kiss." Brandon smiled and winked at Steven.

Kyle stared at everyone, his eyes shifting from his brother to Steven and to Brandon who was holding Lizzie hostage. His mind began to race through so many thoughts and emotions as he tried to figure out what to do. His eyes then shifted to Lizzie, a great sadness overwhelming him. She had done so much for him and been such a good friend. His eyes then shifted to Brandon and he glared. Brandon had always threatened him and bossed him around. At that time, he suddenly lost control and jumped over snatching the gun away from Brandon.

"Back up all of you! Back up now or I'll kill every one of you fuckers!" Kyle demanded which earned him shocked looks from everyone.

Brandon released Lizzie and the whole group backed up cautiously to the wall. Steven started to speak, but heard sirens off in the distance. Kyle looked out the window with tears in his eyes and darted out of the room the best he could. The whole group followed behind him as Kyle grabbed onto a string and pulled the attic stairs down.

Kyle made it safely up the stairs and pulled the door up before moving quickly and stacking a bunch of boxes on top of it. He slowly stood up and held the gun tightly in his hand as he moved over to an old dresser, which had a merry-go-round music box on top of it. Kyle picked it up and turned it on as the soft melody began to play. He laid the music box on top of the dresser and kneeled down on the floor crying softly.

Tom reached up and finally grabbed hold of the string that was caught inside the door. He pulled it down and once the stairs came down all the heavy boxes toppled out and slammed Tom in the head. He fell back on the floor unconscious. Everyone screamed and Lizzie knelt down to Tom's side and tried to wake him up. Steven, Alex and Brandon however all climbed up the stairs into the attic to find Kyle sitting there. Steven at that moment felt nothing but sympathy for Kyle. He looked like a lost little boy who just needed a friend.

Kyle looked up at the three men standing in front of him. They were all special to him in different ways. He stood up slowly and cried as he backed up towards the window of the attic.

"Kyle...you don't want to do this..." Steven began to approach Kyle and raised his hands to let him know he didn't mean any harm.

"Don't move!" Kyle screamed and pointed the gun at Steven.

Steven froze in his tracks and Alex moved in front of Steven. Alex took notice to the music box playing and pointed to it. "Dad gave you that for Christmas."

Kyle kept the gun firmly pointed towards the three men then his eyes shifted to the music box and he cried softly. "The last Christmas I ever got to spend with him..."

"Kyle... Tell us everything please." Alex spoke and looked into Kyle's eyes then nodded. "It's going to be okay..." Alex frowned, knowing very well it wasn't, but they all needed to know the truth.

Kyle hesitated for a moment and his hands trembled as he held the gun towards them. "What do you want to know?" Kyle spoke in anger as he stared into Alex's eyes.

"Why you killed Mom. I want to know that and I want to know what happened in Europe." Alex demanded as he stepped closer to Kyle.

Kyle and Brandon shared a look. "It's over Brandon...it's all over." Brandon got a fearful look on his face as Kyle turned his eyes to Alex and Steven. "Don't step any closer or I won't tell either of you shit!"

Steven and Alex shared a look before nodding to Kyle. "I fell in love very early in my life. I knew my dad was who I wanted to be with. He was always so loving and caring when everyone else shit on me" Kyle began and looked down shaking his head. "Then Mom started taking him away. Taking up all his time so I killed her. She should have known better than to take my man!" Kyle screamed as he looked up at Alex.

"Kyle...that wasn't your dad. He switched places with your uncle Jared." Steven spoke as Alex and Brandon just remained silent in shock.

"I know that Steven! I wasn't fully knocked out through Cassie's little speech." Kyle glared at them and shook his head. "It doesn't matter anyway." He turned to look at Alex. "I killed our mother and you know what? My dreams came true. Me and Jared were together and we were in love...he even bought me this." Kyle turned and looked at the music box and cried softly. "Before Kyra took him away from me! It was our first time...it was supposed to be special and she ruined it then sent me off to boarding school in Europe."

Kyle shook his head and turned to look back at everyone before his eyes darted to Brandon. "Then I met him and he picked up the pieces. He picked up my broken heart and made me happy again." Kyle shook his head and looked down. "It was good for a while but then he put me in a position I couldn't get out of."

Alex and Steven shared a look then turned to Kyle. "What did he do to you Kyle?" Steven spoke in a demanding tone.

"He put together a plot. He hooked me up with this guy named Scott. Brandon told me that if I really loved him that I would get Scott to marry me. While me and Scott started dating Brandon would stay on a low profile. He began to stalk Scott and began to rape him. I asked him what the point of that was and he said it was to push Scott closer to me. Said I was supposed to comfort Scott and then we were both married. We decided to stay in town for the honeymoon so we got a nice room in Paris and then Brandon showed up. Brandon ended up making me kill Scott and in return as Scott's legal spouse, I received all his money and belongings and me and Brandon split it up. He told me it was only supposed to be once but then we began traveling and it happened again and again."

Alex and Steven were both literally shocked and their eyes immediately turned to a fearful Brandon. "You bastard." Alex spoke and moved towards Brandon but a gunfire was shot. The bullet missed everyone but Kyle intended it to be that way. Alex turned back to Kyle and the three men just froze.

"I'm not finished!" Kyle screamed in anger and held the gun more firmly now. "I got tired of living that kind of life so I ran back to Chicago and paid Kyra hush money to protect me. That's when we decided to relocate here to Haddonfield and I began seeing Steven. I had no idea that Brandon had tracked me down until I heard what happened to Steven and I knew."

Brandon darted for the stairs but Alex was on him and Alex grabbed Brandon by the shirt and slammed him into the wall holding him there. Brandon stared at Alex in fear and in return, Alex stared at him with hate and anger. "How dare you corrupt my little brother?" Alex screamed in Brandon's face.

Steven and Kyle's eyes met and Steven began moving closer to Kyle. "Everything's going to be okay Kyle. We all love you and I love you...we can get you help."

Kyle shook his head and cried softly. "No one loves me..." His eyes widened and he stepped further back to the window. "No one loves me..."

Steven shook his head. "That's not true Kyle. Me and Alex both love you and Lizzie loves you. We can all get you some help."

"Help?" Kyle spoke and looked up at Steven. "You stole my daddy away from me you bitch! I hate you Kyra! I hate you!" Kyle was obviously hallucinating, as he believed he was speaking to Kyra.

Steven's face grew a look of confusion and he shook his head. "Kyle...Kyra is not here."

Kyle looked at Steven with tears staining his face and shook his head. His eyes then turned to the music box and he listened to the soft melody. "No one loves me..." He turned to look back at the three men. "No one ever has loved me...no one ever will..." He then lifted the gun to his mouth.

Alex released Brandon and the three men headed for Kyle but it was too late. The trigger was pulled and Kyle's body crashed through the window and he fell from the attic and to the ground outside.

The sirens grew closer and Brandon, Alex and Steven moved to the window watching the police cruisers and the ambulance pull up. Their eyes then turned down to Kyle's body as it began to rain. Alex sighed and shook his head before heading down the stairs to meet with the police and explain the happenings to them. Brandon and Steven just stared at Kyle's body as tears began to run down both of their faces. They both looked up at each other in unison and stared into each other's eyes. Steven slowly nodded and Brandon returned the same gesture. They both then turned to look down at Kyle's body. The two boys had a silent understanding of each other's feelings. They were both in love with Kyle and even though Brandon had an awful way of showing it, Steven understood completely. Steven did not blame Brandon for the entire situation as he realized Kyle had issues beforehand. The police soon arrived upstairs and Steven started to speak up but then remained silent as Brandon willfully allowed them to arrest him.

Steven and Alex soon headed back to Steven's house, Steven called Lizzie and explained everything to her, and she felt nothing but sympathy for Kyle. Steven also learned from Lizzie that Tom was going to be okay; he had simply had a minor concussion and would be released in two days. After Steven's conversation with Lizzie, he laid back on his bed staring at the ceiling. He had so many mixed feelings at the moment. He was sad that Kyle had died but happy and relieved that everything was finally over. He also felt deep guilt for being happy at all. He didn't believe it should have took Kyle's death to stop all the lies, torment, betrayal and last but not least pain.

The next day Alex and Steven were outside on the porch staring at the beautiful sunrise and taking in the different shades of the sky. Pink, purple red and blue all beautifully painted into the sky. The silence lasted for a good forty-five minutes until Alex turned to Steven as his taxi pulled up.

"Well time to head on back to New York." Alex moved down the walkway and over to the taxi.

Steven helped Alex carry some bags and once everything was loaded into the trunk Steven turned to Alex. "Yeah.." He spoke and hugged his arms around himself.

"You know Steven...if you want to come with me, you can." Alex spoke and a hopeful gaze was given to Steven.

Steven stared at Alex for a moment then shook his head. "I can't...with everything that's happened...I don't think I could let myself love anyone again for a long time. I'm going to have serious trust issues you know."

Alex stared at Steven for a moment and then nodded in understanding before opening the taxi door.

"Hey wait..." Steven spoke up, Alex turned to face him, and Steven offered a small smile. "Keep in contact and maybe...maybe on down the road there could be something."

Alex smiled in return and nodded. "Steven don't blame yourself...Kyle was really..." Alex trailed off and his face took on an expression of deep thought. "He just really had some demons he couldn't deal with."

Steven nodded and with that, Alex was off. Steven stood there watching the Taxi until it disappeared around the corner. The rest of the year and all of Steven's senior year Steven really concentrated on his studies and his and Lizzie's friendship grew stronger. Everything went back to normal and everyone had started to accept Steven's homosexuality. He and Lizzie tried to keep contact with Kyra but she would never answer the door or phone and a week before graduation, Kyra moved away and was never seen again.

After the graduation ceremony ended, Steven and Lizzie shared a tight hug. "We made it boy!" Lizzie smiled and waved her diploma up in the air.

Steven laughed and smiled. "We sure did...I don't even know how."

"Because silly...you're Batman and I'm Batwoman, we can do anything!" Lizzie smiled and soon her eyes landed on Tom and she ran off to go talk to him.

Steven, Lizzie and Tom spent the whole summer together living it up and partying till they couldn't party anymore. Alex and Steven continued to have contact and the two bonded really well together. By the time fall came around, Lizzie moved away to California to make a career as an actress, and Tom moved away to Arizona when he won a football scholarship and was fulfilling his dreams in being the best quarterback known to all history. As for Steven, he finally gave in and moved to New York with Alex; the two have formed a relationship and out of respect for Steven, Alex has agreed to take everything real slow. All in all everyone was in a place in their life they were happy and satisfied with. Alex and Steven continue to have contact with Lizzie and Tom and even get together in some random state to party when they all have the spare time. Steven still held Kyle deeply in his heart; to this day, he wishes that he could have done something to help Kyle. Since he wasn't able to, he and Alex have opened up gay youth homeless shelters all down the east coast and are working on spreading them around the whole country of America while on the side owning a real-estate company together. All in all Steven was happy and would be for a long time.

(Thats it for Chapter 15 and the story now comes to a close. I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! I want to thank all my readers and my editor Bondwriter for all the encouragement and support you have all given me. Anyway, thank you all so, so much and if you wish to leave feedback feel free to leave a review below, PM me or leave a post in my thread in the eFiction discussion forum.)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..