Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 837 Words
  • 2,159 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 1. Chapter 1: The Beginning

Steven Lloyd was your average teenager. He lived in Haddonfield, Illinois, attended the local high school, and was a junior this year. He was somewhat popular in his high school. He wasn't a jock and actually hated sports; but what made everyone like him was his personality. He was unconditionally kind to everyone even when they weren't kind to him and even as bad as the world was, he still had faith in himself and in everyone else. The world and life was a beautiful place to him despite of learning what happened to the rest of his biological family. He never actually thought about it much. Maybe he was scared. Maybe he felt it wouldn't happen to him. All he knew was that he loved life and cherished every moment of it despite the fact that he was gay and still in the closet. He had never once dated anyone in his entire life. Many girls have tried and have failed. He refused to have any meaningless relationship. He wanted his first relationship to be with his soul mate wherever that person is. Steven was special and had a pure heart and there weren't very many people like him in the world.

Steven walked into school on a Monday morning and greeted everyone with that charming smile and gave high fives and salutes to everyone he had passed. The gothic crowd, however, looked at him in disgust. Goths were usually depressing people so Steven only guessed they didn't understand his outlook on life. As he passed them by he returned their disgusted looks with a smile and a salute. He soon found his first period English class and moved inside.

"Good morning miss Paige." Steven smiled and took his usual seat by the window.

"Good morning Steven, how are you?" The young English teacher asked with a returned smile.

"I am doing fine, how are you?" Steven returned the question and she smiled.

"Perfectly good and here's something else to make your day fine." She laid his last week English test on his desk for Steven to find he made an A +.

Now Steven was not a teacher's pet by any means. He rejected any special treatment the teachers tried to offer him. He was just kind and never tried to be better than anyone else. He was a strong believer in equality in everything. He pulled out his notebook and a pen and laid them on the desk. His eyes then turned to stare out the window. He watched as the suns raise shined beautifully through the trees and listened to the birds singing and flying from branch to branch in which he smiled to. These simple things in the world made life beautiful to him. Most people never paid attention but if they really did, they would appreciate things just as much as Steven did. When the teacher began her lesson, he immediately turned his full attention to her. She was soon interrupted as the door came open. Everyone's eyes including Stevens shifted to the new student entering the door. Steven froze at that moment when he saw the most beautiful boy in the world standing shyly in the doorway. Their eyes met and Steven instantly felt a strong connection and couldn't quite think of what it was.

"Ah yes I forgot to inform you that we have a new student today. This is Kyle Barker." Miss Paige motioned for him to come stand next to her.

Kyle moved quietly over to the teacher and kept his eyes fixed on the floor. Kyle and Steven were definitely opposites in everything. Where Steven was confident and loved life, Kyle was shy, scared, and resented life. The teacher soon motioned for Kyle to take the empty seat beside Steven and he did so. Steven had never talked in class not once in his life but this time he had to. He wouldn't run much risk as the teacher never once put her eyes on him during a lecture unless of course she was asking him a question.

"Hey my names Steven, what's yours?" He asked with that charming smile.

Kyle looked up and froze. Stevens smile was so warm and beautiful. Kyle was instantly attracted. He stared for a few moments and then turned his eyes down. "Kyle..." He spoke barely above a whisper.

"Well Kyle I can tell just by how you look and how you act that you're a bit depressed. Things are about to change and for the better." Steven spoke with that charming smile before his eyes turned back onto the teacher.

Kyle was shocked and looked up at Steven and just stared at him as he was taking notes. Kyle didn't know how to feel about that statement. He wasn't sure if it was an offer of help or it was a threat. He just stared at Steven with wide eyes and soon turned his head back down onto his desk when he heard some whispers from behind him.

(That's it for chapter one. I know it wasn't a long chapter but it was just merely an introduction and putting the characters into place. This was a story that just popped up in my head and I'm basically just going from idea to idea with it. Nothing in this story has been planned out from beginning to end except of course Michael Myers death. So, not even I know what's going to happen, lol. I promise the next few chapters will be a bit longer and my time line for posting them varies but it wont be any longer than a week I promise.)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I like the hook that you used... I haven't read the rest of your story but I would like to comment that I do not consider it a spoiler that one of the characters you introduced will die. I want to see how this story evolves. Do you want to mention the fact that the character will die in the story using the narrator? Did you give the GA reader this insight just for fun? I'm reading on... PS: thanx

Link to comment
On 03/14/2011 01:44 PM, JoejoeGreene said:
I like the hook that you used... I haven't read the rest of your story but I would like to comment that I do not consider it a spoiler that one of the characters you introduced will die. I want to see how this story evolves. Do you want to mention the fact that the character will die in the story using the narrator? Did you give the GA reader this insight just for fun? I'm reading on... PS: thanx
You've probably finished the story by now. Quite a few characters die in it. I hope you enjoyed it. I have two other stories if you want to check them out, one completed and one in progress.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..