Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 1,615 Words
  • 1,348 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 13. Chapter 13: Strange Visitor

"Oh, my god! Put some clothes on!" Lizzie screamed as she stood in the doorway and covered her eyes.

Steven looked up with wide eyes and stared at Lizzie. He quickly grabbed a sheet and wrapped it around his waist. "Lizzie...it happened again..."

Lizzie split her fingers and peaked out. Once seeing Steven was halfway covered, she dropped her hands and moved over to him. "What happened honey?" She sat beside him with a look of concern.

"He did it again!" Steven screamed in hysterics as he threw the note at Lizzie.

Lizzie took the note and read over it. "Don't throw this away Steven...this is evidence. He used an illegal drug on you to commit a crime." She spoke and looked up at him.

"That's not all!" He grabbed the wallet and threw it at Lizzie before standing up. He kept firm hold of the sheet to cover him as he began crying. "What the fuck am I supposed to make of that?"

Lizzie searched through the wallet finding the pictures and the bank receipts. "One bank statement is from Paris, the other two… Ireland and Germany."

"I know that Lizzie, but the pictures! Kyle, my current boyfriend, in Paris with my rapist?! Why hasn't he told me any of this?"

Lizzie brought a hand up and began nibbling on her fingernails. "Steven, there's something I haven't told you. Please sit down." Lizzie sighed and looked at Steven with sympathy.

Steven immediately felt a rush of fear run through his body. He slowly sat down on the bed and stared wide-eyed at Lizzie in silence.

"I was skipping class to meet up with Tom and I found Brandon and Kyle. From what they were saying and what's on these pictures, it's confirmed that they were lovers back in Europe." She shook her head and looked down. "I thought they were having an affair but Kyle was trying to back out and Brandon threatened him with something but I don't know what."

Steven looked down and shook his head. "I've got to find him!" He jumped up and nearly lost his sheet but Lizzie pulled him back on the bed preventing that from happening.

"Steven, do your parents know anything at all?" Lizzie asked and Steven shook his head. "You need to talk to them, Steven, and that's also going to mean coming out to them. A lot of things have happened and I know it's wearing you down. Why don't you go home, relax, and talk to your parents. They probably can handle it better."

Steven sighed and nodded before pulling his jeans on under the sheet. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to find Brandon. You need to relax Steven. You're stressing way to much. I'll do some investigating for a while." She stood up and kissed Steven's forehead.

Steven started to object but Lizzie already disappeared out of the room. He finished getting dressed and soon started on the short walk home. He knew his mother was off today and he felt more comfortable telling her first and dealing with his dad later. Then he remembered something and froze in his tracks.

He pulled out his cell and beeped Lizzie. "I left something out!"

"What is it Steven? Stop worrying yourself." Lizzie replied.

"Kyra is not Kyle's real mother," Steven replied as he held tightly onto the phone.

"What do you mean, that's not his real mother?" Lizzie said in shock and confusion.

"I was given an assignment to do a report on Margaret Barker. Inside the book I was using there was a newspaper clipping from Chicago. She had been murdered four years ago, her husband's name was George, and her son's name was Kyle. That's too much of a coincidence and also… Kyle has a brother named Alex."

"Oh my god..." Lizzie sighed and groaned. "Okay I'll see if I can fork anything out of Kyra."

Steven soon arrived home and closed the door behind him. He had so many mixed emotions going through him at the moment. He felt even more violated that Brandon had succeeded in raping him twice now; the fact that Kyle had been lying to him wasn't having him feel much better. Overall, he just felt exhausted and wanted to escape everything. He moved over to the couch and fell down to lay on it. He stared at the ceiling for several minutes and was near asleep until the door opened.

"Hey honey." Kara smiled as she moved over to the couch and laid some bags of groceries down. "I'm glad you're here."

Steven looked up at his mother and sat up as she took a seat beside him. "I'm glad your here to mom...I really need to talk to you."

Kara got a look of concern and immediately turned to face Steven. "What's going on?"

"Well you already know about Michael Myers and Cassie but there are some things that have happened since, and some things that I left out." Steven said. Kara nodded for him to go on.

"Okay, don't interrupt please. I really need to get this off my chest." Steven took a deep breath and sat back on the couch getting comfortable. He proceeded to tell her everything from the fact that he was gay and was in love with Kyle to the info Cassie had given Lizzie, Brandon raping him twice, the pictures of Kyle and Brandon, the fact that Kyle's real mother was murdered, the bank receipts from Europe. He told her everything and by the time he was done Kara was literally shocked speechless.

"And that's it." Steven said as he stared at his mother in fear of rejection.

"Oh my god. Honey..." Kara spoke and placed a hand on Steven's knee. "I had no idea. You should have told me before. I didn't realize how deep things in your life have gotten." She sighed and looked down. "I've been so busy with work...I didn't take the time to realize anything. I am so sorry for not being the mother I should have."

"You're not a bad mother it's just...I'm scared mom. I'm really scared." Steven spoke and the tears began to fall.

"Oh baby..." Kara wrapped Steven up in her arms and the two cried together. Steven felt so safe and secure in his mother's arms and clung to her tightly as he cried loudly and hysterically. He buried his face in her arms, sniffled as he began to calm down, and just remained in his mother's arms.

Knock, knock! Kyra moved to the door and opened it to find Lizzie standing outside. She scowled and folded her arms over her stomach. "What do you want?"

Lizzie looked to Kyra and shook her head. "I'm not here to fight, I just want to talk. I'm not the one who molested Kyle you know."

Kyra stood there for a moment then sighed. "Come in."

Kyra and Lizzie moved into the dining room and took seats across from each other at the table. The tension was definitely high as the two women stared each other in the eyes and both remained silent. After a few moments, Kyra raised both eyebrows.

"Where is Kyle?" Lizzie asked curiously.

"He's at physical therapy, not that it's any of your business."

Lizzie sighed as the woman gave her an attitude. "Look, I just want to talk and its a good thing he isn't here. I want to know if you're aware that George isn't the one that molested Kyle."

Kyra immediately glared and stood up. "He did molest Kyle too! You weren't there and who the fuck do you think you are to assume everything?!"

Lizzie raised a hand. "Calm down...just hear me out then you can scream later."

Kyra folded her arms over her stomach and rolled her eyes. "Speak."

"I know that you're not Kyle's real mother; during the time George was with Margaret, he had affairs with other women. During that time, Kyra, he got a woman pregnant. I've learned some very interesting things from his daughter Cassie."

Kyra blinked as this info was shared with her and slowly sat down. "You're correct. I'm not Kyle's real mother and I had no idea that George had another daughter. What's this about George not molesting Kyle?"

"I seen George...he was in Chicago with his daughter Cassie. Apparently George became a leader of Cult Thorn who are the ones that controlled Michael Myers; George switched places with his twin brother Jared back in 1995. It was Jared who molested Kyle, not George. I need to know everything that happened before you and Kyle came to Haddonfield." Lizzie looked up at Kyra; she was hoping to get some answers.

Kyra looked very shocked for a moment and then a bit uncomfortable. She stood up and pointed towards the door. "Get out, and stay out of my business." Kyra demanded in a calm tone.

Lizzie could tell that Kyra wanted to tell her something but for some reason wouldn't do it. She sighed and stood up before moving out the door only to have it slammed behind her. With that, Lizzie proceeded to leave.

Steven had finally calmed down and smiled to his mother just before hearing the doorbell ring. "I'll get it mom." Kara nodded. Steven stood up and moved to the door. Once opening it, he found a man standing there in a dressy looking business suit.

"Are you Steven Lloyd?" The man asked curiously.

Steven stared at the man for a moment then figured it was just an investigator. "Yeah I'm Steven."

"My name's Alex Barker," the man stated as he stared at Steven.

(That's it for chapter 13! I want to thank all my readers for taking the time to read my story, I want to greatly thank Bondwriter for giving me the help that I much needed to make the story happen, and he gets full credit for the editing. I should have Chapter 14 out very soon.)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..