Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 1,521 Words
  • 917 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 14. Chapter 14: New Discoveries

"It's really nice to meet both of you." Alex spoke as he sat in a chair across from Steven and Kara.

"So your Kyle's brother, aren't you?" Steven asked curiously, as Kara remained silent and listened.

"Yes, and I'm afraid that I have a long story to tell you." Alex spoke with a grimace and clasped his hands together.

Steven and Kara both shared a look before their eyes turned in unison to Alex.

"Alright I'm going to start from the beginning and I want you both to be prepared for everything that I am going to tell you." Alex made a dramatic pause and looked at both of them before taking a deep breath.

"Kyle is my younger brother by four years and he had always been a happy child. As time wore on, he grew very close to our father George. After a period of time, he began to grow angry at me when I even came close to our father and he even gave the same bad treatment to our mother Margaret. Well, after a while his anger started causing a gap in our parents' relationship; our father began drinking and seeing other women behind our mother's back. I never said anything at the time because I didn't feel it was my place but Kyle only grew more angry. Four years ago I walked in on a scene that literally horrified me."

Kara and Steven both listened intently and shared another look before Kara nodded for Alex to continue.

Alex sighed and a pained expression came to his face but he forced himself to continue. "There was blood everywhere painted all over the walls, and really morbid and hateful things written about our mother too." He turned and looked up at the pair. "Kyle was standing there with the bloody knife. I didn't know what to do at the time and he was crying and screaming that he never meant to do it. I helped him cover up the evidence and called the cops and luckily neither of us were accused of anything."

Kara gasped and brought a hand to her mouth as Steven just sat there motionless. He didn't know what he was feeling at the time. It was just utter shock and he hadn't begun to even think about how this all made him feel about Kyle.

"Just last year, however, our father George had met a woman named Kyra and they hit it off pretty quick but soon after they married Kyle seduced George and to his bad luck Kyra walked in on it."

Steven's face scrunched up as his eyes shifted to the floor and a memory began to ring through his head. Inside of his head, he heard Kyle's voice, "He molested me but the funny thing is...I kind of enjoyed it." Steven's eyes widened and he turned his head up to look at Alex.

"She tried to deal with him for a while but he only grew more violent. Told her that he wished she was dead. He told her that she was a bitch for taking the man he loved away from him which even to this day I find to be awkward. I mean, George was our father. After about three weeks of his hell raising, she sent him off to Paris to be in a boarding school. Not long after he disappeared and finally I located him here in Haddonfield when I heard on the news that you and him had taken down Michael Myers." Alex finished.

Steven stared at Alex in silence for a few moments. He felt so betrayed by Kyle and even more so he felt stupid. He wanted to love Kyle and spend the rest of his life with Kyle when in reality he never knew Kyle at all. After a few moments he spoke. "Boy, there's a lot you still don't know yet."

Alex's face scrunched up in curiosity and he leaned forward with his elbows on his knees. "Fill me in?"

"First off, George is not the one Kyle was in love with. You said George had affairs with other women; well, one of those women had a daughter. She attended school and was pretty...involved in our group. She explained that your father George had connections with a cult called Thorn who are the ones to have controlled Michael Myers. When the leader of the cult died, George was given the position so in order to take it on he told his twin brother Jared that he wasn't happy with Margaret and the two switched places. So now Jared is in jail and George was killed last week when he tried to murder me and Kyle." Steven said as he leaned into his mother's embrace.

Alex's eyes widened and he stood up. "I...I had no idea that I had an Uncle Jared." He was trying his best to keep his calm and collected attitude but the shock was definitely unavoidable. Alex began pacing back and forth across the room as he was taking things in.

"You had no idea that you had a half sister Cassie either did you?" Steven asked.

"Wait...that loony on the news last week was...was my half-sister?" Alex turned to look at Steven and received a nod from him. Alex fell back in his seat and stared at the floor. "Well, I'll be damned..."

"I need to know if you know anything that happened with Kyle while he was in Europe. Is any of this familiar?" Steven asked and tossed the black leather wallet over to Alex.

Alex took a few moments and studied the pictures before shaking his head. "I have no idea who that guy is." He continued digging through and found the bank receipts, which were under Kyle's name and from several different locations. "Holy shit...thousands of dollars?!" Alex looked up at Steven.

Steven sighed and looked down. "The guy's name is Brandon. So you know nothing about Kyle's life in Europe?"

Alex leaned over and handed the wallet back to Steven. "I'm afraid I don't. Me and Kyra decided to have no contact with him until he was straightened out, but the school later notified us that he had disappeared."

"There's also something else that's left unanswered." Kara finally spoke up and turned to Steven. "What about the identity of Kyle's attacker?"

"I'm the one that shot Kyle. He's a total nut case and I had to stop him before he caused you people any harm." Alex admitted and stood up.

Kara felt shivers run through out her body and hugged herself before standing up. "Alex, you're welcome to stay here if you want. Brandon's already raped my son twice and...we could use the protection."

Meanwhile, Lizzie was sitting in her car across the street from Kyra's house. She watched as the woman left. Lizzie grinned and as soon as Kyra disappeared around the corner, she ran up to the door. It was locked but that was no problem for her. She pulled a hair clip from her hair and after several failed attempts she managed to pick the lock and the door fell open. She headed straight for Kyle's room and began digging around.

Once hearing the news, Alex looked down at Steven with sympathy and moved to sit beside him. Kara at that moment got a phone call that her husband's car had broken down; she quietly excused herself before leaving the house. Alex and Steven just stared at each other for a moment before Steven nuzzled up in Alex's comforting arms and soon both of them fell asleep.

Lizzie screamed as a box fell from a high shelf in Kyle's closet. She looked down at it before kneeling down and throwing the box to the side. She began digging through the papers and noticed several marriage licenses, all to different men and several engagement rings laid on the floor off to the side. Her face scrunched up with confusion.

"Thanks for giving me a ride home." Kyle said as he moved inside his house with the help of his walker and Brandon.

"Kyle I...I just want you to know how much I love you. We have a good thing going and you don't need to blow it now." Brandon spoke and placed his hands on Kyle's shoulders.

Kyle stared at Brandon for a moment in anger; then his face softened as he fell weak to those eyes. Kyle had been going through a really rough time since he had murdered his mother and Brandon was always there for him and promised to keep it all secret. Both boys leaned in and their lips connected for a soft and brief kiss.

"Let me help you get into bed." Brandon spoke and he and Kyle made their way towards Kyle's bedroom.

Lizzie's eyes widened as she heard voices and stood up before hearing footsteps quickly approaching Kyle's bedroom. She turned to look at the window but there was no time. The door was creaking open so she dashed into the closet and closed the door softly behind her.

(That's it for chapter 14! I want to thank all my readers for taking the time to read my story, I want to greatly thank Bondwriter for giving me the help that I much needed to make the story happen, and he gets full credit for the editing. I should have Chapter 15 out very soon.)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..