Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 2,308 Words
  • 1,215 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 5. Chapter 5: Chaos

Lizzie stood there. She didn't quite know what to do in a situation like this. She just quite didn't know what to do: speaking or just leaving them alone? She watched as Steven and Kyle's make out session grew heavier. She bit her bottom lip and she quietly walked over to the bed. Both boys were still kissing and unaware of her presence.

"Boo!" Lizzie screamed and then hopped on the bed with her knees tucked under her.

Both boys snatched away from each other and turned to look at Lizzie. Their facial expressions were of pure horror. No, the word boo didn't scare them. It was the fact that Lizzie had discovered them. Steven's eyes looked over to Kyle as Kyle returned his gaze. Both boys were trembling visibly and, in unison, they turned to look at Lizzie.

"How could you do this Steven?! You know I had a crush on you and you threw my feelings to the gutter!"

"L...Lizzie I didn't realize." Steven spoke in a nervous and stammered tone.

"That's a lie! You're a lie!" She stood up, grabbed one of the pillows, and threw it at Steven.

Steven winced a little bit as the pillow hit him. When it fell back to the bed, he just looked at Lizzie. "I am so sorry Lizzie but...I...I can't help it. Please understand."

"Understand? Understand?!" She made a dramatic pause then shook her head. "I can't believe you."

A look of disappointment and disgust was on her face. She folded her arms across her stomach and turned her back to both of the boys. For the time being, she just remained silent and shook her head from side to side.

"Well Lizzie, this is the way I am. Take the information, do what you want with it. If you hate me there's nothing I can do about it," Steven spoke in anger.

He couldn't believe how his best friend had betrayed him like this. He and Lizzie had known each other since kindergarten. They had gone through everything together and now she was just going to abandon him?! Steven felt so betrayed and heart broken.

"Oh I hate you Steven." Lizzie spoke; then a grin spread across her face as she turned around. "Hate you so much that I love you!" She laughed uncontrollably.

Steven raised both of his eyebrows as he watched Lizzie fall on the bed in a fit of laughter. He looked over at Kyle and when both boys realized it was just an act they both began laughing. Kyle and Steven's laughter was more of relief rather than laughing at the joke.

Cassie watched as Tom continued laying into everyone at the party. She decided it was better for her to get out before her involvement with Amanda was told to Tom. Moving outside, she looked around and decided the barn would be a great place to hide. The tower farm wasn't that big at all. Just a long dirt path that led to the main road and the farm consisted of a house and a barn. The rest was just a big field with a forest off in the distance. Cassie moved inside the barn and there her eyes fell on Amanda and none other than Michael Myers.

"Cassie, help me! Help me please!" She screamed as Michael swung the knife towards her and Amanda fell to the ground, luckily not getting stabbed.

Cassie shook her head and grinned. "Mandy you obviously don't know me. Don't worry I'll take care of Tommy for you. Payback's a bitch isn't it?"

Amanda stared at Cassie in horror. How could a girl be so angry as to let someone die? As to let her die?! She scrambled to get to her feet as Michael Myers was making his advances again. She screamed as he pushed her into one of the horses' stalls.

Cassie smiled as Amanda's screams soon diminished. "I dare her to try and steal God's man...or woman."

Michael Myers soon turned to look at Cassie. He stared at her through that blank and expressionless white mask. His eyes were hidden in the mask and just looked like empty pools of darkness. He simply stood there and stared at her as his hand tightened on the bloody knife.

Cassie must have been slow! She was to busy relishing in her love for Amanda's demise, that she hadn't realized until now that she was in a barn with a killer! Once Michael's eyes turned on her, she screamed and ran out of the barn leaving Michael Myers all alone.

"Tommy! Tommy!" Cassie screamed as she ran into the house.

Tom turned and looked to Cassie who looked horrified. "What's wrong?" He asked and folded his arms over his chest.

"A...Amanda..." Cassie cried and grabbed onto Tom's shirt. "She's dead Tommy! Amanda is dead!"

Everyone's eyes turned to Cassie. People were throwing comments at her about how they didn't believe her and how it was a good joke. Cassie looked at everyone in shock; then her eyes turned back to Tom as tears ran down her face. She was obviously scared, but still happy that Amanda was dead.

"Hey let's ditch this place!" A random guy bellowed as everyone cheered and the partiers started filing outside.

Michael Myers watched the several cars pulling off down the path, the tires kicking dust into the air. His cold and emotionless eyes then turned to look upon the house as he walked towards it.

Lizzie had stopped laughing by this time and was watching the cars pull off from the upstairs window. Kyle and Steven soon joined her. Steven raised a brow as he watched this. It was still early and he was positive that the party couldn't end this fast. When the trio heard screams from downstairs, they turned to the door. Steven would have sworn it to be a prank had he not heard glass shattering. The trio made their way into the hall as two nude teens came out of a separate room wrapped in sheets. Steven recognized them as Charlotte and Adam. They were two members of the goth clique and they didn't like him one bit, but this time they were scared. The trio pushed past the pair and moved down the stairs to find the window broken and the living room now in flames.

Their eyes widened as they made their way into the flaming living room to notice Cassie and Tom were cuddled in a corner scared to death and trying not to get burned. Charlotte followed after but her sheet caught into the flames and she screamed as she twirled around trying to put the fire out. Michael approached her and snagged her by the hair.

At this same time, the trio had made their way to Cassie and Tom; the group was hustling their way upstairs. Michael Myers took Charlotte's flaming body and threw it towards the stairs. Cassie screamed as she felt the heat of fire on Charlotte land behind her. The group made it upstairs as Charlotte's body triggered the destruction of the staircase.

"You stupid fucker!" Adam screamed angrily at Michael Myers and the two stared each other down for a moment.

Lizzie, Kyle and Steven had made it back to the bedroom they once occupied having lost Cassie and Tom somewhere. Lizzie pushed the window open with several grunts escaping her mouth. She climbed out the window and onto the roof on her stomach. Climbing out this way was her mistake as she slipped and fell from the roof with a loud scream and landed into some bushes.

"Lizzie!" Steven screamed in fear and made his way out the window.

Michael Myers continued to stare Adam down before grabbing him by the throat and lifting him into the air. He stared into the teen's eyes for a moment, then threw him into the kitchen. Michael Myers made his way up the stairs. Adam landed on the kitchen floor and cried out in pain as he struggled towards the back door but it was too late. The fire reached the gas oven and a large explosion erupted. Steven was hanging onto the edge of the back porch roof as the explosion occurred. The impact caused him to lose grip and he was sent soaring off into the field.

"No!" Kyle screamed out in fear.

Kyle quickly climbed out the window and slid down to the edge of the roof when he spotted Lizzie getting up from the bushes. He figured that was the best way to go so he let himself fall into the bushes. Once getting up he turned to look at Lizzie with tears streaming down his face.

"Go, Lizzie. See if there's anymore survivors." Kyle went running off towards the field and climbed over the fence as he ran with a speed he had never realized. He was scared, not of Michael, but of the fact he very well may have lost Steven.

"You killed Amanda you bastard!" Tom stared Michael down as he began approaching him.

"Tommy you fucking idiot, we gotta get out of here!" Cassie screamed then shook her head.

Cassie ran into one of the bedrooms and the floor collapsed. She screamed as she fell through the floor with fire sparking and electricity crackling.

Lizzie by this time had made it to the front of the house when she noticed Cassie falling into the blazing living room. She screamed and ran onto the porch. There was no safe way to get into the house now but Cassie was her friend and she didn't care if she got burnt a little bit saving her life. Lizzie ran through the front door and cried out as the flames grazed her arms. She moved over and picked Cassie up who was barely alive. At this time, Michael was advancing on them and strategically backing them away from the front door. Both girls screamed as they were cornered to a wall.

However both girls were saved as Tom came flying down from the destroyed ceiling and landed on top of Michael. Both men fell to the ground and Lizzie began pulling Cassie towards the door. Michael struggled to get up but Tom managed to give him a good hard punch to the face. He jumped up and followed the girls outside.

"We have to get out of here!" Tom pulled Cassie into his arms and started hustling her to the car.

"No! I will not leave my friends!" Lizzie screamed and took off in the same direction Kyle had gone earlier.

Tom had gotten Cassie into the car and he moved into the driver seat. A look of fear across his face as he saw Michael emerged from the front door. He cranked up his car and watched as Michael ascended from the porch and headed in the direction Lizzie had went.

"Die you son of a bitch!" Tom screamed and floored the car.

The front end of Tom's car hit Michael who went soaring over the roof and fell to the ground. Tom's car then speeded off down the path towards the main road and the pair made their escape.

"Steven, wake up!" Kyle cried and trembled as he shook Steven but there was no response from him.

Kyle leaned his head down on Steven's chest and cried when he heard Steven's heart beat he sniffled. Kyle was so scared that he may have lost Steven; but the heart beat made him feel everything would be okay. He heard footsteps and turned to find Michael Myers standing before him. He watched as the house caved in behind Michael and Kyle stood up.

"You fucker! Why don't you stop this?!" Kyle spoke but Michael continued approaching. He panicked and looked around.

"You're not going to hurt him! I love him! Do you even know how to love?!" Kyle screamed and Michael stopped in his tracks.

"Maybe...if you had someone who loved you then...you wouldn't be this way." Kyle spoke with sympathy as Michael just stared at him

Kyle looked over and found some sort of sharp gardening tool. It looked a bit like the thing the grim reaper always carried around. A scythe! Kyle grabbed it and when Michael was turning away, he slammed the scythe into the side of his throat and ripped it out the other side. Michael's body fell down and Kyle continued hacking at Michael's neck furiously. He cried and soon his hacking grew weaker. He managed to behead the horrific killer and dropped the tool.

"I love you too," Steven spoke as he struggled to sit up.

Steven was definitely a mess. There were many burns on him and his skin had been discolored by the smoke. Kyle turned to look at him and the two stared each other in the eyes. Kyle leaned down and wiped tears from Steven's eyes as Steven returned the favor for him. Neither of the boys realized their feelings for each other were this strong until they nearly lost each other. They both embraced and had a deep kiss. After the kiss was broken, Kyle leaned his head on Steven's chest and cried harder than he had ever cried in his life. Steven held onto him as Lizzie ran up.

"Guys, let's get out of here." Lizzie nodded and sighed with relief seeing Michael dead. "Asshole." She kicked his head away from his body, turned around and headed for her car.

Steven pulled the crying Kyle up and they both stood. Steven's eyes turned to Michael a look of hate and victory was on his face. He hated Michael for everything he had done. "This is your end you bastard." Steven shook his head and held Kyle close to him as the boys followed after Lizzie.

(Thanks for reading! Chapter 6 will be out soon! Feedback can be sent to ColorMexHappi@aol.com or the stories review section or the stories topic in the efiction discussions section. BondWriter is given full credit for the editing the encouragement and over all the good friendship he has given me.).
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..