Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 2,341 Words
  • 1,015 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 6. Chapter 6: Recovery

Steven had finally drifted off to sleep after he arrived home. Though his sleep was nothing pleasant because of what he went through the night before. He had awful dreams and was tossing and turning. Soon he was awakened by a scream that came from downstairs. He shot up in his bed with wide eyes. He looked out the window and seen it was barely daybreak. The sun was barely visible off to the east, but everywhere else, it was still pitch black.

He stood up from his bed and walked into the lit hallway. His eyes squinted as he stumbled towards the stairs and looked down noticing a light on in the kitchen. The light in the kitchen projected what looked to be a dark figure. Steven began to get worried as he heard his mother crying and screaming hysterically in the kitchen. He quickly stumbled down the stairs and turned the corner into the kitchen where he froze.

"Oh, thank god. I am so sorry I overreacted. Thank you for letting me know," Kara said before hanging up the phone and turning to look at Steven.

Steven sighed with relief seeing his mother in the kitchen alone. He walked further into the room only wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of black silk boxers. He looked at her curiously and raised both eyebrows. Basically, this was the expression to silently ask what was going on.

"Honey, everything's going to be okay." Kara spoke and moved over giving her son a hug. "Your father was attacked at the office but managed to get to a phone and call 911. He's at the hospital now and doesn't seem too bad off, so I am going to head over there. Oh, and Michael also has been confirmed dead. Which I don't see why that's any news. He couldn't operate without a head but it doesn't hurt to be cautious." She leaned over and kissed Steven's cheek. "There's money on the table to cover you today; I'll be back tonight after I get off work." With that, Kara moved out the door.

Steven leaned against the doorframe of the kitchen and placed his hands over his face. He sighed and let his hands run down his face and fall back to his sides. He was still way too paranoid at the moment and knew there was no way he could go to bed. He turned around and made his way up the stairs and back into his room. He laid on the bed and grabbed the phone to dial Kyle's number.

"Hello?" A woman answered the phone. Steven could tell by her voice he hadn't woken her up and sighed with relief.

"Hello miss...? Kyle's mom? Is Kyle there? If he's asleep I can call back later."

She laughed softly at how nervous Steven sounded. "He's been awake all night. Really upset and shaken up so I'm most likely going to keep him home today to rest. You're welcome to come over and keep him company if you want. Oh and by the way my name is Kyra."

Steven smiled. A whole day with him and Kyle alone sounded good to him! He started to say something to Kyra but heard her screaming for Kyle to get the phone. He must have been in his room so Steven knew they were free to talk. Once Kyle answered the phone, Steven waited to hear the click from Kyra hanging the phone up on her end.

"Hey baby. Your mom told me you were still very upset. She invited me over if you want me to come." Steven smiled as he lay back on his bed.

"I'd love for you to come but the sad thing is... She's off today. We would totally have to put up an act the whole time and she's very persistent that I don't go out today. Plus I'm really tired. I'd love for you to come and sleep beside me so we could cuddle but it's too much of a risk."

Steven frowned at that and his face scrunched up as he began to think about a way to get out of the situation. "Where does she work?" he asked curiously.

"At the waffle house. I know we got a decent house so you're wondering how we afford it right? My grand parents basically pay everything right now. She had to give up her good job when we moved here from Chicago. It's just temporary; she's still looking."

"Perfect. I'll call you back, baby, I got a great idea." Steven smiled brightly and then hung up the phone.

Kyle blinked and slowly hung up the phone. He was very confused at what Steven might have planned. He didn't see how knowing where she worked was going to get them some time alone. He grinned however as the thought crossed his mind of Steven begging the manager to call his mother in.

"So tell me again how begging the manager to call Kyle's mom in is going to help? Won't he get suspicious?" Lizzie asked as she turned the car off and sat in front of the waffle house.

"I don't care what he thinks or finds out. I am going to do it. I mean it's worth a try right?" Steven asked as he got out of the car.

"No. I got a better idea." Lizzie got out of the car and grinned. "Follow my lead." She turned and headed inside the waffle house with Steven following behind very confused.

Lizzie stepped in the door noticing they were very busy. She grinned and brought a finger to her lips as she glanced over the waitresses as if trying to choose one of them. She knew very well what she was about to do would get both of their asses kicked out and banned, but she wanted to help her friends. Once her eyes landed on a chubby server who looked to be in her mid-forties, she approached the woman. Steven just stood a little ways from the door, frozen and a little bit worried. Lizzie was very unpredictable; sometimes that made Steven hesitant to be around her.

The waitress was carrying quite a good many plates. Two in her hand and two resting on each of her elbows as she approached a booth with four customers. Lizzie grinned as she reached the woman and they both met at the booth and Lizzie swung her hand and knocked all four plates away from the woman! The food spilled and the glass shattered. At that time, Lizzie sat in the booth with the strangers acting as if she was with them. The waitress had a pissed expression on her face while the customers and Steven were very shocked.

"Oh my god! You spilled our food you clumsy woman!" Lizzie screamed and stood up from the booth.

At this time, the manager came out from the back room to witness the waitress' words. "You stupid bitch! I oughta punch you right through that window!"

"Martha what the hell is this?!" Rob, the manager, approached the scene and Martha was speechless.

"I don't want to hear it! Get out! You're fired!" Rob screamed and Martha gave Lizzie the most dirtiest and evil look before stomping out of the waffle house.

"I am so sorry. I'll make sure your food is remade and you won't be charged." Rob spoke then moved to let the rest of the staff know.

Lizzie turned to the group and smiled. "Enjoy the free meals." She pranced towards the door and to where Steven was shocked and grinned. "Watch what happens."

Rob sighed as he watched the customers continue to pour in and the two waitresses left were being run ragged. "Joe, call Kyra in. Tell her she'll be paid double for her day off." He shook his head and disappeared into the back room.

"Kyle!" Kyra called down the hall as Kyle moved into the living room. He saw his mother in her waffle house uniform and gave her a questioning look. "Martha was fired. Apparently, she cussed some girl out so I'm being called in. If you need any money then call your grandmother and she'll wire some." Kyra spoke and soon disappeared out the door.

Kyle just stood there in confusion and deep thought. Some girl? It couldn't have been Steven though because Steven was definitely not a girl. Then again, he did ask where Kyra worked and then suddenly got an idea. It all hit Kyle at once. Lizzie and Steven got Martha fired so his mother was called in! Kyle leaned against the wall and then busted out in hysterical laughter.

"You're fucking crazy!" Steven laughed and jumped into the car and put his seat belt on.

"That's what I'm famous for babe." Lizzie cranked the car up and sped out of the parking lot.

"Lizzie I really appreciate your help. If it wasn't for you, me and Kyle wouldn't have gotten any time together today." Steven spoke every bit sincere as he looked at Lizzie.

"Well you should know by now Steven. When Lizzie wants something Lizzie gets it. And what I want is for my friends to be happy and now I'm getting it." She smiled and continued to drive on towards Kyle's house.

Kyle had gotten dressed and stepped outside on the porch. It was now officially daybreak and the sky was lit with many shades and colors of pink purple and blue. He looked over and saw Lizzie's mustang speed into the drive with a squeal. Kyle smiled and ran over to the pair.

Steven met up with Kyle and wrapped his arms around him. "Hey, baby." He leaned in and the two shared a loving but quick kiss.

"Awe how sweet." Lizzie smiled as she walked up to the two and hopped in circles around them making kissy noises. Both boys laughed.

"I can't believe you two got Martha fired! What did you do?" He laughed looking at Steven.

Steven shook his head and grinned. "It wasn't what I did." He nodded his head over to Lizzie.

Lizzie took on an innocent look. "I didn't do nothing. Just knocked the plates out of her hands, pissed her off, she cussed me out; but the manager didn't see what I did but he seen what she did. He fired her." She grinned wickedly and shrugged.

Kyle broke away from Steven, stepped up to Lizzie, and smiled at her. "I don't know you that good but you're a miracle worker. I really appreciate you doing all that just so me and Steven could be alone but do you think you could try and fix it? That was kind of mean."

"Yeah I'll try and fix it." Lizzie smiled with a wave of her hand and moved towards her car. "And speaking of alone, I'm gonna split. I'll see you both later." She smiled and got into her car and winked at both boys. "Later babes." She pulled out and her tires squealed as she went off down the road.

Both boys laughed as they watched her drive off and then took notice to the fresh tire marks in the road. Lizzie always left her famous tire marks everywhere she went. She wanted everyone to know she had been there.

"Well we're alone now." Steven turned to Kyle and smiled.

"You're a real trip, Steven. Come inside." Kyle laughed and shook his head as he moved inside the house.

Steven walked into the house and Kyle shut the door behind him. Steven looked around just as anyone would do when being in another person's house the first time. It was a small very simple one-story house. Mainly, when entering the front door Steven would see a hallway and off to his right would be a small living room and to the left a small kitchen with a small dining room. The walls were white and decorated with many pictures of people whom Steven didn't know all of course the few pictures of Kyle that were hanging around.

As the two moved down the hallway, Steven discovered one door at the end of the hall on the right; it was opened and he discovered it to be a small bathroom. Nothing fancy or glamorous but it was better than what some people lived in. On the left were two doors, which of course were the two bedrooms. Kyle's was the farthest down the hall so the two boys ventured inside.

Kyle's room was quite bright compared to the rest of the house. He had a queen-sized bed, which was very neatly made; there was a large window on the wall, right across from the bed with a view of the spacious backyard. To the left of that window was a small door, which Steven figured to be a closet, and on the wall beside the bed a computer desk and on the opposite side of the bed was a nightstand with a lamp an alarm clock and a cordless phone.

Feel free to make yourself at home." Kyle smiled and moved to the bed. Taking his shoes off, he very neatly laid them under the bed.

It was very apparent, looking at Kyle's room, and from the way he put his shoes up how neat a person Kyle was. Steven followed him, removed his shoes, and just tossed them across the room. Kyle laid on the bed then grinned as he saw how Steven treated his shoes.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Kyle shook his finger teasingly. "You do those shoes the right way mister!" He grinned at Steven.

Steven blinked and laughed before turning around and placing his shoes neatly next to Kyle's before climbing into the bed. The two boys lay on their sides and stared into each other's eyes. They were both really tired and it showed. Before, they couldn't sleep, but now that they were together they just felt so comfortable and relaxed and soon drifted off to sleep.

(That's it for chapter 6! I hope your all enjoying the story so far. Please send feedback I really love to hear others opinions and learn from others skills. You're all more than welcome to PM me with feedback as well if you prefer. Otherwise, I have a thread in the eFiction discussion section or you can give me a review below. All credit for editing goes to Bondwriter as well as credit for being a truly good friend and giving me encouragement and keeping me above water! Chapter 7 will be out soon.)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..