Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 1,964 Words
  • 955 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 9. Chapter 9: Chicago

"I just bought it. Sexy yet innocent, don't you say?" Cassie grinned as she stood in her room and spun around. She wore a pink halter-top dress that flared out from the waist down to the knees and it had a picture of two white kittens on the front.

"Yeah, and thanks for letting me borrow this." Lizzie laughed as she modeled in front of the mirror, dashing a matching dress to Cassie's, except hers was baby blue with black kittens. "This twin idea seems fun. I think this is a good way to apologize, Cassie. With everything that's happened, I think we all need to wind down and have some fun."

"And get drunk off our asses." Cassie smiled and the two began to laugh before exiting the room. They blinked as they heard something crash in one of the bedrooms. It sounded like a vase or something had broken.

The pair froze and began to move down the hall towards the bedroom door that was closed. Lizzie took hold of the doorknob and was ready to twist it when Cassie spoke. "Hey, come on. It's probably just my cat being a bitch. You wondered why I named her hell raiser didn't you? Well now you know." Both girls laughed, moved towards the stairs, and down they went.

Tom leaned against that black Toyota truck outside the school parking lot, withdrew his Nextel, and beeped Cassie. "I can't find Steven."

Cassie and Lizzie had just gotten into Cassie's pink firebird convertible when she heard the beep and beeped Tom back. "That's funny; he was supposed to ride with you."

"Oh shit...I was supposed to meet Steven. I guess, tell Tom to check at my house and if not to check Steven's." Lizzie said as Cassie backed out of the drive and headed down the street.

"Yeah Tommy check at Lizzie's and then if not there check at Stevens." Tom replied with an okay and Cassie threw her Nextel into the console as she towards the exit of Haddonfield. "Let's get something to eat. We gotta a lot of work to do to set the party up."

Lizzie nodded her agreement; they pulled to the McDonalds drive-thru. Lizzie ordered a cheeseburger and Cassie ordered a salad before they parked the car to eat. "So how's Kyle doing? I heard about the shooting."

"The doctor said because of where the bullet went in, that Kyle could be paralyzed from the waist down for life." Lizzie sighed and shook her head. "I just don't see how someone can do that to him for such a stupid reason."

"Oh, my god, that's terrible." A pained expression crossed Cassie's face and she sighed. "Well this might not make up for it but me and Tommy were going to throw a small party for him in his hospital room tomorrow."

Lizzie nodded. "Cassie, don't worry about it. I've known you to do some stupid things but violence isn't one of them. I am sure Kyle will pick up a little bit when we throw the party in his room."

After eating, the girls headed out for Chicago and soon arrived at a small blue one-story house. After spending the afternoon decorating the place with balloons, streamers, and a banner across the ceiling of the living room congratulating Steven and Kyle, it was nightfall.

Something had been bothering Lizzie the whole time; she looked to Cassie who was just finishing the set up of the food tables. "Didn't you say your aunt had a dog? I haven't seen one."

"That's because he's in the back yard." She nodded and as the door opened both girls turned to face Tom.

"I couldn't find him. Lizzie, your mom and Steven's mom said they haven't seen him all day." Tom spoke with a shrug.

Cassie had a very disappointed look on her face. "Oh," she said, slightly irritated, and turned back to arranging the food table.

"He must have gone to the hospital without me. We'll make up tomorrow with the party at the hospital. For now, let's celebrate that we all survived Halloween night," Lizzie said, trying to clear the deep tension she was feeling.

"Guys can you both come down to the basement and help me get my aunt's supply of beer up here?" Cassie asked as she moved towards the hallway.

Lizzie and Tom nodded in agreement; they followed Lizzie and moved down the stairs of the basement with her. Once reaching the bottom, the place looked very weird. There were symbols painted all over the walls in black paint. The symbols were something that neither Lizzie nor Tom could read. Boxes and other typical stuff that would be found in a basement were pushed off to the side by the walls. In the center, a fire was burning with four lit torches surrounding it. Cassie turned to look at the pair who both wore looks of confusion.

"I want you both to meet someone. Actually I got two people I want you to meet." Cassie grinned and opened the closet in the side of the staircase.

Lizzie screamed. She and Tom stumbled back as they stared at none other than Oprah Winfrey's body. After looking at the body their eyes shifted to Cassie.

"Oh yeah, this is not my aunts house." Cassie grinned and broke out into laughter. "I thought this would add a little bit...of amusement before my next introduction." Cassie waved her hand and a man soon stepped out of the same closet that held Oprah's body. The man appeared to be in his mid forties and wore a dark brown cloak.

Lizzie was frightened and literally speechless. Tom however was very angry and he stepped forward. "So who the fuck is this and what is this about Cassie?! Are you insane?!"

"Meet George Barker. The father of our dear friend Kyle Barker." Cassie waved towards the fire as George pulled a lever and what appeared to be a wooden crucifix lowered down with Kyle tied to it with ropes; he appeared unconscious. He wore nothing but a pair of white briefs and his feet hung barely inches over the fire.

Lizzie and Tom's eyes looked at Kyle and Lizzie turned to Cassie with a confused look. "Isn't George supposed to be in jail? He did molest Kyle after all." Tom blinked and a disgusted look crossed his face at Lizzie's words, before he turned to glare at George.

"Oh yes, fine question indeed, Lizzie." Cassie grinned and clasped her hands together. "It all follows back to Michael Myers. You wonder why he's evil, right? Well there's a cult that goes by the name of Thorn. Apparently, they did something to convince Michael that he had to kill off his family members to bring peace to the world." She made a dramatic pause and Tom waved his hand as if to tell her to continue.

Cassie would continue. "I don't know what the motive is for them doing that, so don't ask. Anyway, when the head of cult Thorn died, he left a will stating he was good friends with George here and demanded that he take his place as the cult's leader. So, in 1995 George and his twin brother Jared made a deal to switch places. George didn't tell Jared the truth but said he was unhappy with Kyra. So now, you know why George switched from cheating with other women to molesting Kyle. Jared was a greedy in the closet fag just like Kyle where as George here is a greedy straight guy."

Lizzie and Tom stood there dumbfounded and Lizzie opened her mouth a few times before finally finding her voice. "H...How did you get caught up in all this?"

"Prepare for another shocker, dear Lizzie." Cassie smiled and began laughing coldly. "You remember I said George had an affair with women before switching places with his twin, right? Well my mother was one of those women. I'm Kyle's half sister!"

Lizzie gasped and brought her hands to her mouth. Her eyes then shifted over to Kyle as she began to try to figure a way out of this. Tom looked to Cassie in rage and asked. "So if the mission of this cult is to kill all of Michael's relatives, why is Kyle here?"

"Because Jamie had twins! So Steven and Kyle are committing incest."
The sarcasm from Cassie's voice was obvious and she rolled her eyes. "Kyle was going to be used as a decoy but Steven didn't show up, which pisses me off so I think I'll kill all three of you to relieve myself from the stress of a failed plan."

By this time Lizzie was making a run for Kyle but Cassie was quickly on her and ripped a knife from her pocket before stabbing it into Lizzie's side. Lizzie screamed and fell to the floor holding her bleeding side as Cassie held the knife and grinned wickedly at Tom. "Come on Tommy Hilfucker." She taunted him as she stepped towards the fire where Kyle was.

Tom looked around; his head began spinning. There was so much at stake at the moment. He had two enemies against him with Lizzie injured and Kyle about to be cooked. He didn't know which way to go. Hearing a click he turned to find George pointing a gun straight at him. Tom stumbled back and looked around for a way out of the situation.

"Stop right there!" A scream came from the stairs as Cassie and Tom turned to see none other than Miss Paige with a gun-wielding husband by her side.

"Oh shit! The cops!" Cassie screamed and threw a knife in the direction of Miss Paige and managed to get a good slice at her cheek. She listened to the teacher's scream as she moved through the basement finding that George was nowhere in sight.
"Bastard," Cassie muttered and climbed up onto some boxes. Miss Paige's husband, Jim, began firing shots at Cassie. She screamed as a bullet hit her lower leg but she managed to get out of the small window.

"Damn it!" Jim screamed and looked to his wife. "You handle things here and get these kids out. I am going after her." Jim ran upstairs as the rest of the group heard a roaring car speeding off and soon after the sirens of Jim's police car and it too roared off. Miss Paige quickly rushed over to the crying and bloody Lizzie. Miss Paige ripped a bottom piece of her shirt off and began applying it to Lizzie's wound.

Tom quickly ran over to the crucified, bound Kyle and then looked down at the fire. He turned to see a fire extinguisher and grabbed it off the wall before putting the fire and the torches out. He threw the extinguisher down and grabbed a chair. He climbed up onto it and began untying Kyle's arms before the boy lowered down into his own arms. Tom picked Kyle up in a cradle-like way and began heading upstairs with him, followed by Miss Paige and a stumbling, crying Lizzie.

"Miss Paige, you call the ambulance and get Kyle to safety. I have to finish this bitch off." Lizzie pulled away from the teacher while holding her wound and moved towards the door.

Tom had laid Kyle down on the couch and turned to Lizzie. He stared at her for a moment noting her bravery and determination. "Lizzie, you're injured..." Miss Paige protested but Lizzie shook her head. Tom moved over to Lizzie. "We can take my truck." The pair moved out; soon they were driving off. They saw other police cruisers with sirens and lights heading back towards Haddonfield; so that's the direction they took.

(That's it for chapter 9! I want to thank all my readers for taking the time to read my story and I want to greatly thank Bondwriter for giving me the help that I needed to make the story happen and he gets full credit for the editing. I should have Chapter 10 out very soon.)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..