Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 1,628 Words
  • 1,437 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Last Chance - 4. Chapter 4: Torn

Matthew stood there in the police station as two other officers took hold of Jamie. He wasn't even fighting and they were throwing him around and slamming him against the walls. Matthew winced at every violent act that was committed upon his love. He turned around after they had finally taken him downstairs and walked outside. It was pouring rain and he just stood there getting soaked from head to toe. His emotions were definitely on a downhill road. He felt terrible and extremely guilty but everything had happened so suddenly; he didn't realize before that Jamie would be such a big wall in his job. He loved and cared for Jamie more of course but he just couldn't do anything that would risk getting him fired because he really needed the money; he just hoped that he could find a way to help Jamie.

"Fucker." Jamie spoke out coldly as he was thrown onto the cold cement floor. One of the officers left but the other remained with a big grin on his face.

Jamie slowly stood up and was all of a sudden terrified. He glanced around at all the older and bigger men laughing and screaming sexual obscenities at him. He had heard some scary stories about life in jail and wrapped his arms around himself in a large amount of discomfort. His eyes then turned back to the grinning officer and he tried to figure out what the man was thinking. He soon found out as the officer opening his mouth to speak.

"Time for the strip search." Officer Miles spoke as he stepped closer to Jamie.

"No fucking way." Jamie said in defiance and took a few steps back as the inmates started screaming for him to do it.

"Now, now, you know I'm the guard on duty tonight and I don't want to have to...discipline you." Miles spoke and began rubbing his hands together.

Jamie began trembling, as the hallway suddenly became icy cold. He hugged his arms around himself tighter and was on the verge of tears. How could Matthew do something like this to him? Jamie continued taking steps back but Miles was determined and followed him. After a few moments, Jamie looked up. "I want my one phone call now!" He screamed and all the inmates began laughing.

Matthew sighed as he stood there in the rain then slowly began to approach his BMW before climbing inside. He started the car and headed off down the road on his way back to the apartment. His mind was racing through ideas of how to save Jamie but so far, he was coming up a blank. He sighed and the rain continued to pour but he kept his eyes firmly on the road and drove on as the rain began to let up.

Miles stood there, studied Jamie for a moment, and sighed. He knew that if a person was arrested that they couldn't be denied one phone call. He shook his head in failure and nodded towards a room where a phone was located. Jamie began moving down the hallway and jumped when an inmate smacked his ass rather hard. He cried out and that earned another parade of laughter. He moved into the room and closed the door as eyeliner stained tears continued pouring down his face and a shaky hand moved out to grab the phone.

"Hello?" A man answered with a heavy northern accent.

"Jimmy..." Jamie cried as he sank down to sit on the floor. "You have to help me." He sniffled and hugged the phone tightly to his ear.

"What's going on?!" Jimmy screamed in concern but Jamie didn't have time to reply as Miles snatched the phone from him and slammed it down on the receiver.

Jamie looked up at him in fear of his violent act but it wasn't going to stop there. Miles snatched Jamie up and pulled him back out into the hallway before pushing him down on the cold cement floor. Jamie cried out as he made contact then screamed in pain as Miles foot was slammed down hard onto his back and held its place. "There you had your one phone call and now...it's time for the strip search!"

"Stop! Leave me alone! Stop it!" Jamie cried as he struggled to get free but Miles was to strong. Jamie felt the cold air hit his ass as those tight leather pants and that black silk g-string were removed from his body. Miles grinned and with one hard snatch on the pants, he managed to pull the shoes off at the same time.

Jamie cried as his wrists were held in one of Mile's firm hands while Miles used the other hand to unzip his pants. Before long, Jamie felt extremely painful sensations as Miles began his sexual assault and was very rough about it. Jamie cried out with every hard thrust and closed his eyes. He felt so scared and violated but there was nothing he could do. He just closed his eyes tightly and tried to pretend he wasn't there.

Matthew soon arrived home and when entering the house his eyes immediately fell to that white t-shirt on the couch. He had let Jamie borrow it while his other clothes had dried. Matthew moved over, sat on the couch, took the shirt gently in his hands, and brought it to his face. He breathed in the rosy scent of Jamie then buried his face in the shirt as the silent cries turned into loud ones and he sobbed. After a few moments, he came to realization that tears weren't going to help him. He stood up and looked around his dark and mostly empty apartment before moving into the kitchen. He grabbed the telephone and began dialing a number.

A loud moan and a final thrust came from Miles as he grinned and pulled away from Jamie before standing up. He fastened his pants and belt as he stared down at Jamie. "See? You should have listened to me and it wouldn't have happened."

Jamie laid there for a few moments in silence. He was truly hurt and scared and for so long he had managed to block his emotions out. He had managed to build walls around himself, which he felt were strong; yet they had just now been easily broken down. He placed his hands on the cement floor and pushed himself up as he winced in pain. He was sore due to how violent Mile's had been and he started pulling those leather pants up when he heard noises. He turned around and to his horror he saw Miles and he was letting the other inmates out!

"Hello?" Jack spoke into the phone as he leaned back in his seat.

"Jack I really need to talk to you." Matthew spoke nervously.

"What is it?" Jack spoke with a sudden concern.

"Um...well..." Matthew sighed as he tried to build up the courage but he knew Jamie's life could depend on it. "I'm gay, Jack, and I need your help."

Jack sat there in silence for a moment then began to laugh softly. "That's fine Matthew but I don't think I wanna help you out! Why were you scared to tell me? We deal with homosexuality all the time; it's nothing I would be scared of."

Matthew sighed and leaned against his kitchen counter. "Jack, that's not what I meant. I need your help because Jamie is not guilty. I know he isn't and I love him and...and it's just tearing me apart. The officers were so rough with him and..."

Jack was listening to Matthew but heard a lot of noise down stairs. "Matt hold on." Jack spoke and placed Matthew on hold before moving down stairs. He took notice to all the inmates crowding the hall way and were blocking something then his eyes fell on Miles "What the fuck is going on here?!"

Miles and the other inmates all turned around and they stared at Jack in shock. They all had a right to fear that man as he was a strong believer in justice and could be very cruel and heartless at times, but only to criminals.

Jack's eyes widened as he took in the sight of a naked Jamie. He took notice to every bruise and cut on his broken and battered body and then his eyes shifted down to the blood leaking out and down Jamie's thighs. Jack turned to look at Miles. "You get these men back in there cells now and we're due a talk later." Jack spoke coldly and kneeled down beside Jamie to check his pulse. Luckily, there was one and he turned to the stairs. "Jessica!" He called out.

Jessica, another officer made her way down the stairs and froze in her tracks as she took in the scene. "Want me to call an ambulance, sir?"

"Yes please." Jack spoke and then turned to Jessica. "Stay with the boy I don't know what these animals might do while I'm on the phone. Oh and make sure Officer Miles doesn't leave your sight." Jack ordered and Jessica nodded in understanding as Jack made his way back upstairs.

"Matthew, are you still there?" Jack spoke as he sat down.

"Yeah I'm still here. What happened?" Matthew asked curiously.

A pained expression crossed Jack's face. "Jamie well...he's uh..." Jack watched as the paramedics arrived and moved down stairs.

"Jamie's what?! Tell me!" Matthew screamed in worry and concern.

Jack remained silent for a few moments then sighed as the paramedics began to carry Jamie out on a stretcher. "He's being rushed to the hospital because..." Next thing Jack heard was a dial tone.

(That's it for chapter 4! I should have chapter 5 out real soon. I want to thank Bondwriter for editing this story and for being one of my best friends. Please don't be shy, leave feedback in my thread in the eFiction discussion forum or if you feel more comfortable, you can PM me.)
2008 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..