Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 1,490 Words
  • 2,225 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Last Chance - 3. Chapter 3: Mistake

Matthew carried Jamie in a cradle like way towards the bedroom. Both boys were kissing and Matthew slowly laid a smiling Jamie down on the bed. Matthew quickly moved across the room and got a fire going in the fireplace to keep them both warm. Winter could be cruel up in the north; it being wet and rainy wasn't a good combination. Matthew moved back towards the bed with Jamie waiting with open arms. Matthew smiled and climbed on top of Jamie and they kissed deeply. Jamie pushed his body up against Matthew's as he shivered from being wet and from the sensations of Matthew's lips after so long. Both boys slowly and sensually removed each other's clothing piece by piece before Matthew gently kissed Jamie's cute little tummy then trailed his way back up and they connected lips once again. Jamie spread his legs and Matthew proceeded to push himself inside of Jamie. The fire from the fireplace reflected off their glistening and wet bodies and reflected their shadows on the wall. They slowly and gently made love, to both of them it felt so wonderful and safe, and they felt they had come home again after a long and miserable vacation. Matthew belonged with Jamie and he knew it.

The next morning Jamie was awakened by the sunlight coming in from the window. He squinted his eyes and pushed himself to sit up before noticing Matthew wasn't there but he did smell a good breakfast cooking and he smiled. He got up gently and moved to the bathroom door and grabbing a robe. He pulled it on and tied it around himself before making his way into the kitchen to see a fully dressed Matthew cooking away. He smiled and leaned against the doorframe just watching him for a few moments.

Matthew turned around and once his eyes landed on Jamie's beautiful face and his eyes connected with those beautiful sea-blue eyes of Jamie's he would smile. Both boys moved close to each other and came to meet in front of the kitchen window. The morning sun glaring into the window was cut off from the room as their faces connected in a deep and loving kiss. The sunlight causing their faces to have an angelic like glow as they continued to kiss and so many deep emotions ran through both of the boys. Matthew felt happy again and relieved that his life had taken on such a good change. Jamie felt loved and safe from harm and most of all warm. He remembered all those cold snowy nights out on the streets and just wishing he had someone's warm arms to hold him. Joe did his best but Jamie just didn't love him. The boys after what seemed like an eternity of kissing would break apart and they smiled as they stared deeply into each other's eyes.

Matthew slowly took each of Jamie's hands and kissed them. "Good morning. You have a seat and I'm gonna treat that tummy to a good breakfast."

Jamie smiled and broke away from Matthew and moved to the table. Soon both plates of eggs, pancakes, grits and sausage were placed down with two glasses of coke. Matthew moved to sit across as Jamie stared at the food as if he hadn't seen it in a long time. He had a big smile on his face and turned to Matthew.

"Thanks for the food...I haven't had something like this in a very long time." Jamie spoke and didn't waste any time digging into his food.

"Anytime." Matthew nodded and soon began eating. After a few moments of silence, he turned to look up at Jamie. "Jamie...I just want you to know how sorry I am for how I've treated you. I am in no way asking you to trust me right now but I want you to know some things. You're beautiful to me Jamie. You always have been and you always will." Matthew smiled and Jamie returned that smile. "Every time I look into your eyes I can see the ocean and the crystal clear water rolling in and out." Matthew reached across and took a hold of Jamie's hand. "Me and you belong together. You're the water and I'm the sand and our love is beautiful and we should be proud, we should show everyone."

"Matthew..." Jamie was at a loss for words and just smiled. "Thank you."

Matthew nodded and was about to speak again when his phone rang. "Excuse me." He stood up and moved into his bedroom. Once seeing it was Jack on the caller ID he closed the door and answered it. "Hello?"

"I need you down at the station right now." Jack ordered then hung up on Matthew.

Matthew sighed and then informed Jamie that he had to go to work. Jamie was okay with it and said he was going to hang around the apartment. Matthew moved out to his car and started on his journey to the police station. For some reason he dreaded whatever this was. He felt a knot in his stomach sighed as he parked at the station. Once getting out he moved through the station ignoring people's greetings as normal as he headed inside Jack's office to find him with his feet kicked back on the desk as if he was the king of England.

"Have you talked to the dancer yet?" Jack asked forwardly. Jack wasn't the type for small talk he was always down to business.

Matthew moved over to the desk as he tensed up and sat down in a chair. "Yeah I talked to him."

"Him huh? So what did he say?" Jack spoke with an accusing expression on his face.

"He said he wasn't kidnapped..." Matthew tried to speak but wasn't successful.

"Our witness said he was involved so if he's not the kidnap victim that makes him the suspect. I want him held in custody for the time being." Jack ordered.

Matthew's eyes almost fell out of his head as he stared at Jack. He was being told to arrest Jamie? His mind began racing as he tried to figure a way out of this. "Maybe we should give it some more time..." Again, Matthew was interrupted.

"Matthew do you want your job or not?" Jack spoke then after realizing how harsh it was he sighed. He pulled his feet off the desk and leaned forward. "Matthew I like you and I know this case hits a little close to home since these are people you knew but we can't let crime go. I am not accusing this guy of anything but I want everyone that's unaccounted for whom was involved in custody until we get things figured out. He's not being charged...yet."

Matthew sighed, as he felt helpless. He simply nodded in agreement and left the office. He drove home feeling more terrible then he had when he left. There was no way he could arrest Jamie but he also couldn't afford to lose his job then what good would he do Jamie? If he didn't arrest Jamie then Jack would simply fire him and have someone else do it, which would be ten times worse. Tears began streaming down his face as he slowly entered his apartment to find Jamie dressed up in all the leather and make up.

"Hey." Jamie smiled as he moved off the couch and walked up to Matthew. Once seeing the expression on Matthew's face, he frowned. "What's wrong?" He puffed on his cigarette.

Matthew stared at Jamie and sighed. He didn't know what to do to get out of the situation. When realizing there really wasn't a way out, he began to read Jamie his rights and withdrew his handcuffs.

Jamie's face scrunched up and anger flared in his eyes. "The fuck?!" He threw his cigarette down, which caused a hole to be burned into the carpet.

"Jamie I...let me explain...Jamie..." Matthew was blubbering like an airhead as the tears streamed down his face.

"Fuck you! You're nothing but a sad ass liar who told me and fed me all this bullshit just so you could have a piece of ass! You wanted to bang me before you arrested me, you son of a bitch!" Jamie screamed and pointed a finger in Matthew's face. "It was a mistake to trust you." He spoke as he began to cry softly once again ruining the eyeliner.

Every word Jamie spoke felt like another knife to Matthew's heart as he silently cried. He had done walked through a door that he couldn't back out of so the only choice he had now was to step forward. He placed the cuffs on Jamie as gently as he could actually being overly gentle. Once having the handcuffs fastened on loosely he pulled Jamie out the door. Jamie went willingly and didn't try to fight one bit.

(That's it for chapter 3 and I should have chapter 4 out very soon! If you want to leave comments I have a thread in the eFiction discussion forum or if you feel more comfortable your welcome to PM me. I want to specially thank Bondwriter for helping me with editing and for giving me the encouragement I very much needed.)
2008 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..