Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 4,210 Words
  • 2,357 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 14. Chapter 14: You Break My Heart

Jaemin laid in Miracle's bed, staring up at the ceiling, he could hear the faint voices out in the living room between Hunter and Craig as they both spoke to Miracle but he couldn't quite understand what they were saying, he could tell that Miracle wasn't being very responsive and so he assumed he was listening more than anything.

"God, am I doing the right thing?" Jaemin slowly shook his head, finding comfort in the darkness but finding more comfort from the faint glow through the window from the moonlight.

A brief smile appeared and then he softly laughed. "Why should I even be talking to you? I'm probably on your hit list or something."

The door opened and Miracle stepped inside and closed the door behind him. "Jae..." He whispered and walked towards the bed, climbing into it, covering them both in the sheet as he tangled himself around Jaemin, getting as close as possible.

"Are you okay? I mean considering..." Jaemin wrapped his arms around Miracle and looked down at him.

"It is what it is." He looked up at Jaemin.

"Aren't you even curious about the shoe box?"

Miracle gave a shake of his head. "I guess a little but ... I just want to be close to someone, intimately close." He said, resting his head on Jaemin's chest.

"Okay." Jaemin nodded. "Listen, I know this is a bit soon to bring up but I want to take a trip when spring break comes."

"Where to?" Miracle asked, closing his eyes.

"To find my Mom. When I was held captive at one of the location points we were locked in this storage room, there wasn't much to do so I started digging around the room and I found the contract, it had her signature and a picture. I guess it was kept as insurance in case she thought about turning on them or something. I don't know but I have it."

"For real?" Miracle then looked up, curious. "Where does she live?"

"Ohio but she lived here in New York when I was born, it had her old address listed."

"Have you been to the old address? Checked it out?"

Jaemin shrugged. "I walked by there, just saw some man."

"He could of been your Dad." Miracle pushed himself to sit up.

"And what proof did I have? Not like I could ask some strange man to come take a blood test with me." Jaemin frowned. "I bet you wonder about your Dad now, your real one."

Miracle looked thoughtful and then nodded. "I don't know if this is bad or not. My birth Mother is here and now all I can think about is my birth Dad. It's like I would rather find him than her." He nervously took in a breath. "You don't think it's some sick and twisted need to have another David, do you? Like not in the way of him doing what he did but just in some clinging needy way."

"David? That was the guy's name? The one who did those things to you?" Jaemin gently rubbed Miracle's arm. "So you're saying that you think if you found your birth Father that you think you might cling to him just in a very affectionate yet non sexual way?"

Miracle nodded. "Yeah, like what if I wanted to like cuddle him or maybe just...go into a total mental regression? I'm sixteen but what if I clinged to him as if I were still just a child? Isn't that twisted? I mean technically it's his fault if you go by cause and affect."

"Maybe you just feel attracted more because of your past." Jaemin looked down. "Like maybe it's just that he's a male, older..he would be what David was without doing evil things yet despite how wrong you know it all was it's been your nature so long. Maybe that's why you feel an attraction, a stronger pull for him over her."

"It still feels wrong." Miracle laid back down.

"Well ... have you ever felt that about Craig?"

Miracle laughed for a second and then returned to complete seriousness. "No, I never really thought about it but then the only difference out of the three is that I was older by the time I was with ... Craig." He made a face, thinking it sounded weird to use the man's name. "I was twelve when they adopted me and then everything was so ... computerized, sterile, cookie cutter."

Jaemin was quiet for several minutes, idly rubbing Miracle's arm. "Well you know, it might become a possibility that you will meet your birth Father." He paused and took in a deep breath. "Maybe you should test it."

"Test it?" Miracle questioned.

"With Craig, see if you feel the things with him that you think you might feel with your actual Dad."

"How?" Miracle slowly sat up again, appearing and being confused as to where Jaemin was going with it.

"Sleep with him, if you find being that close to him is awful then it's a safe bet that the smaller more innocent things won't happen."

"Sleep with him?" Miracle looked at Jaemin as if he had lost his mind. "Are you crazy?" He shook his head. "Forget I asked that. What kind of messed up idea is that?"

"Hey, it's your choice." Jaemin sat up and sighed. "Just think of the power though." The hint of a smile appeared as his fingers trailed down Miracle's arm. "You hate Martha, I know you do. First she lies about dramatizing your life, brings Erica here and then what? Goes around like a sixties house wife on an energizer battery from dawn till dusk?"

"You ... you want me to homewreck their marriage? I mean ... I've never liked her, all she does is sew and cower in the corner and then when she does speak up it's as fake as barbie's implants..."

Jaemin fell back and just burst out laughing. "Fucking implants."

Miracle grinned, despite how serious he wanted to stay but he couldn't help it, Jaemin's laughter was almost contageous and despite the serious and oddness of the subject at hand he had to admit that it was funny.

"See? So why not? Worst case...you can get her booted off the island and hell, maybe he will hook up with Erica and if she's anything like you she'll be a spit fire."

Miracle started laughing at this point. "Okay, I'll humor you. If I decided to do that, how do you suggest that I get him to sleep with me to begin with?"

"Drug him with something. I'm sure we can figure it out." Jaemin said, his grin remaining.

"Well if I did this ... I'll tell you a secret. It wouldn't be the first homewrecking I've done."

Jaemin grinned and grabbed Miracle's cell phone off the night stand and started sending a text to Melanie. "See what I mean? I told you, a spit fire." He glanced at Miracle and then back towards the phone.

Melanie heard her phone alerting her of a text. "Oh great, what the hell could this be?" She glanced at the road and then grabbed her phone from the passenger seat and looked at it. "A text from Miracle?" She pressed the screen with a thumb to read the text.

Call Melanie the wicked witch of the north with the wicked grin that came to life on her face. "Know where to score drugs? Going to get Miracle to sleep with his Dad." Melanie looked at the road and laughed as she started texting back. "I'll take care of that, not a problem." She sent it and continued on, turning onto Brian's street.

Sterling turned onto Brian's street from the other side, glancing at the digital clock in his car and looking out for headlights, knowing that they needed to time this perfectly for it to work out. He shook his head at the thoughts, this whole thing was so manipulative, it wasn't him at all. These weren't the kind of things that he did and now he was tangled in the mess of it all. He didn't care though, this was all for Miracle, he loved him and he wanted desperately to save him before this all got out of control.

"Oh Jae, my new boy friend if only you knew the cost for what I am about to do for you." Melanie never seflessly did anything for anyone, if she did something then it usually meant that she had a plan to put her own spin on it to reign in all the glory for herself.

For now though, she was on her own mission and the headlights she saw up ahead she was sure that they were Sterlings and so she further pressed down on the accelerator as both vehicles neared Brian's drive way only for them to slam on the breaks at nearly the same time as they both tried to spin into Brian's drive way, purposely almost hitting each other.

Melanie shoved her door open and got out, looking towards the house and slamming her door shut good and hard. "What the fuck are you doing?!" She started screaming as she walked around to where Sterling was. "You want to fuck up my car?! How are you going to pay for it?!"

Sterling glanced at the house, feeling self conscious as Melanie started raining in her dramatic parade. "It was an accident! I didn't mean to!" He yelled back at her.

"I don't give a fuck! People like you, small people! You don't get excuses! You're to pathetic for forgiveness! You could lick my shoes and kiss my ass and you'd still be a stupid little mother fucking..."

"What the hell is going on?!" Brian screamed from the porch and then headed down the drive way.

Melanie turned around. "This sorry fuck almost slammed me out the drive way like he has more important business than I do! You need to tell him who needs to be here!"

Brian walked up to them. "Mel, calm down." He then looked over at Sterling. "Why the fuck you here, man? You don't got no business here."

"That's what I was trying to tell him!" Melanie screamed, looking between the two of them.

Sterling nearly choked up, almost forgetting the story he was supposed to tell, the story that was authored by Melanie. "I have plenty of business here and if you're smart then you will listen."

Brian almost wanted to laugh and stepped closer to Sterling. "Look, I feel bad about the thing with Miracle. I do, it really sucks but that bullshit black mail could have been the very thing that got Brad killed."

"Yeah? Well it could be the very reason that you go to prison. I want that disk and if I don't get it I'll make sure the cops get the bottle that Miracle ODed with."

Brian's eyes widened and he looked at Melanie. "He has the bottle? But..."

Melanie knew Brian's words would incriminate her as the perpetrator that got into Sterling's room and so she disrupted him. "Brian don't even fucking turn to me! I told you about your stupid shit and I told you to stop! Now I don't even want to hear this. I came over here to fuck and now all I hear is bitching!" She looked at them. "So when one of you want to be a real man, you can find me inside." That was when she made her escape to the safety of Brian's house.

"Wait! Wha? You would fuck him?!" Brian stared at Melanie as she walked inside as if he had just been slapped in the face.

Sterling couldn't help but to laugh a little at the scene. "Wow ... you really do a good job containing her. Just think about how fast she'll be gone out of your life after a long stint in prison." Sterling walked closer and grabbed Brian's shoulder, yanking him around. "Now where is the fucking disk?!"

Melanie listened to them screaming at each other from outside as she dialed up the police on her phone. "Yes I need to report a theft. My boyfriend stole my medication and I just found it, my other boyfriend pushed him and it fell out of his pocket...He has a record, he's on probation because he attempted to rob a liquor store and they found cocaine on him a while back. He's actually outside right now and he's about to get into a fight because he found out about my affair. He shouldn't even be outside, it's past the curfew on his probation."

Miracle laid down in the comforts of his bed, eyes shut, lips pressed to Jaemins as his back arched, pulling his body closer to the one on top of him, a light moan escaping, the pleasure shocking the ends of his nerves like little bits of electricity. Silky smooth thighs hugged to Jaemin's hips, legs half way wrapped around his waist. His arms wrapped around Jaemin's neck, fingers trailing the top of his back as he tugged Jaemin closer.

Jaemin broke the kiss and opened his eyes so that he could look down at Miracle to take in the utter beauty that was beneath him and he could not believe that they had finally reached this point. He leaned down and captured the flesh of his neck, licking, kissing as those hips thrusted forward in the rough passion that he felt for him, grunts and moans escaped as he pressed down, meshing his body with Miracle's

Heavy breathes escaped Miracle as his eyes shot open with the sudden roughness and he looked up at the ceiling and his fingers dug into the skin on Jaemin's back, hips shifting and rolling and yet it was as if his body was on auto pilot and he was having an out of body experience without even really leaving his body. All of his thoughts were to consumed by the feelings and the sensations that were being driven into him, it was pure ecstasy.

Jaemin's hands dug themselves into the sheets, balling into fists as he lifted up just enough to look into Miracle's eyes. "I love you." He then leaned down to capture the boys lips with his own to muffle the loud groan that wanted to escape, leaving it to rumble within his chest as he grinded deep within Miracle's body, releasing and filling him with everything he had to offer and his body continued in motion.

Miracle hadn't had a chance to say it back before he found himself thrusted into another kiss of passion, his hands moved up and into Jaemin's hair, fingers balling into fists, lightly gripping at the short black spikes as his thighs closed tighter against Jaemin's rolling hips and he arched his own hips, grinding himself against the others stomach until, at nearly the same time, he reached his point of ultimate bliss and his own cry of pleasure was muffled into the kiss as he released between their stomachs.

"We've connected." Jaemin said among heavy breaths.

"I think so." Miracle looked up at him with a dreamy gaze and a smile. "By the way ... I love you too." Tears welled up in his eyes. "It's that moment, when you're so happy that you could cry."

Jaemin moved to lay beside him and propped his head up on his hand. "Is that a moment you've waited for?"

"For forever." Miracle rolled over onto his side to look at Jaemin and the tears rolled down his cheeks.

"It's sweet, it's beautiful. You're beautiful." Jaemin reached over and wiped a tear away with his thumb. "My angel."

Miracle opened his mouth, heavy breaths escaping as he tried to speak and finally did. "I don't ever want this night to end. I ... I don't want tomorrow to come." That happy expression tensing into a pained one. "I want life to stay away forever."

Jaemin shook his head. "Miracle, we are life. You and me." He reached over and took his hand and pulled it up for him to see as Jaemin interlaced their fingers. "This is our life."

Miracle looked at their hands. "I want to watch the sunrise with you."

"I know the perfect place." Jaemin smiled and sat up. "Get dressed."

Three police cars all of a sudden came rushing up to the house, though due to Sterling and Melanie's cars being in the road and blocking Brian's drive way, they were forced to park in the middle of the street. Two caucasion male officers and an african american female officer came out from each vehicle with flash lights in their hands.

"Oh shit! What the fuck is going on?!" Brian turned around to see Melanie walking out of the house.

If this were a movie, she would so be in slow motion as she stepped outside, that grin on her face as she moved down the steps and gave her head a back swing to send light red waves of hair out of the way of her face. Melanie walked down the drive way to meet the officers as they approached Sterling and Brian.

"He's the one that did it." Melanie said as she lifted the bottle. "This is the bottle. My boyfriend, Sterling here, he's the one I've been cheating on Brian with and Brian found out. They got in a fight and Sterling pushed him and the bottle fell out of his pocket."

"That is such a lie!" Brian screamed at Melanie and then looked at the cops. "She wouldn't go out with him in a million years! Ask anyone!"

"Says you." Melanie tried to contain her grin. "Now I know who I really want, someone who would never steal from me."

The female officer, Laquisha gestured with her flash light for one of the male officers to escort Brian off to the side. "Sterling, why don't you tell me what happened?"

Sterling looked up at Melanie and then towards Laquisha. "It's like she said. He wanted to mess with my girl, that doesn't happen and he stole her pills. In fact, I even recognize the bottle, it was the one Miracle had when he over dosed."

"I see ... then why didn't you turn it in?" Laquisha inquired, stepping closer to the so called couple.

Melanie's eyebrows lifted, Sterling was playing it better than she thought he could.

"I had a guy dying on my floor. And if you want to know, when I got back from the hospital it was gone and my fish had been killed, someone threw blue nail polish in the tank. Someone had been in my room."

"I saw it, the bottle was in the tank. It was the same brand I use so I looked in my purse where I had a bottle and it was gone too, so he stole my nail polish. He probably tried to frame me for it, hell my name was on the medicine bottle." Melanie glared at Brian. "He's a drug dealer and he wanted to pin it on me, he wanted me to be guilty for selling to a poor mentally unstable kid."

Laquisha nodded as she listened to both of their statements and wrote down a few things on a note book pad. "Well without any pills there isn't any evidence of a crime. I'll need the bottle to finger print if we are to get him for anything."

"Well you have to. I got this from my Dad's pharmacy, I had to go to the ER because I hurt my ankle and needed the pain medication. It would hurt his reputation if this ever got out and now that Brian knows about my affair.."

Melanie looked at Brian and then handed Laquisha the bottle. "You put him away because if it goes to my Fathers hands it will get far more serious."

Laquisha pulled a little bag out of her pocket and got the bottle into it before zipping it up. "Zach, cuff him and put him in the car, we're booking him tonight." Laquisha gave a nod to Melanie and Sterling before heading towards her car.

"What?! You lying little slut! You're a bitch! You'll fucking pay for this!" Brian started screaming and struggling about as Zach and the other officer struggled to cuff him.

"Who the fucks going to do anything to me you sad son of a bitch?!" Melanie screamed right back at him. "Not my fault you're a sorry piece of shit that can't be a real man and get a real job!"

"I'll tell Kevin what you've done!" Brian screamed as he was pulled towards Zach's police vehicle.

Melanie laughed. "Go right the fuck ahead. Waste your one phone call, see what good it'll do you!"

Brian was shoved into the back of the police car and then Zach got into the driver seat and started the vehicle up and drove away, Laquisha and the other officer following right behind to head back to the police station.

"Well I think that's a job well done." Melanie grinned, watching the tail lights of the cars disappear into the night. "And damn did you not do a bad job." She spun around. "You get props." She reached up and patted Sterlings shoulder.

Sterling lifted his eyebrows and looked over at Melanie. "Yeah ... well the party is tomorrow so it's your turn to pay your due. You back up my truth and then we're even and I go my way and you can go yours."

Melanie grinned. "Sure thing, promises, promises." She turned around and walked to her car, getting in, taking a deep breath and then slowly shook her head before driving off, seeing Sterling drive off in the other direction from her rear view mirror. "Can't wait for tomorrow night."

The elevator chimed and the doors slid open to reveal the 86th floor of the empire state building, no one was there at this time of day. Miracle smiled and stepped out of the elevator.

"I can't believe I've lived here for months and haven't come here before." He walked out of the elevator and over to the windows, looking out, seeing the faint glow of light over the edge of the horizon.

"I just can't believe you aren't sleepy yet." Jaemin smiled and followed him. "This is where I come sometimes. The warehouse is like the bottom of it all, like the underground and when I want to feel on top of the world, this is my spot."

"I didn't know you were sleepy, if you were tired, we could of done this another time." Miracle wrapped his arms around Jaemin and leaned into his chest.

"No, it's okay. I was just making a joke." He smiled and wrapped his arms around Miracle, kissing the top of his head.

"Well that is how I feel here too, like I'm on top of the world. It's a good feeling, it's like I'm above everything, just above it all, like an escape." Miracle stared out at the sight, watching the faint glow get brighter. "I wish we could disappear into the light."

"It's not that time for us yet." He rubbed Miracle's back. "But when it is, I bet it will be beautiful and I know that it will be especially special for you. Custom made by God himself just to your liking to make it a moment that you'll never forget, it'll be the ultimate moment for you."

"Jaemin." Miracle looked up, tears staining his face again. "How could anyone hate you? How could anyone have given you away?" Miracle turned around and cupped Jaemin's face in his hands. "You break my heart and you put it together all at the same time."

Jaemin stared into his eyes. "Because ... it's what was fated to happen." His hands moved up to cover Miracle's. "If it hadn't happened the way it did, I might of not ever met you and I believe that was meant to be. I had to meet you and that made all of it worth it."

Miracle stared at him, his face scrunched up as the tears continued to spill down his face. "I love you, I could never say it enough."

"You don't have to say it enough. You just have to feel it." He pulled one of Miracle's hands down and placed it on his chest and then placed his own hand on Miracle's chest. "We beat as one, remember?"

Miracle nodded and then leaned in just as the sun began to rise over the horizon and reflect along the windows of the buildings as if they were a forest made of sticks of diamonds. The light shined brightly against them, the warm glow touching their skin and if anyone had been there to watch they would see that the sun had turned the two lovers into mysterious silhouettes as they moved to close the distance and unite their lips to seal their love, their bond with a kiss in such a special moment. It was a moment for them, a moment for them to always remember.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm trying to follow what's going on with Melanie's ploys, but she has me all confused now about those bottles! lol

 

Jaemin may be sweet and kind and loving to Miracle, but he's not to be trusted. WTF is he suggesting about Miracle sleeping with his adoptive father? That's just CRAZY TALK! Jaemin has something up his sleeve.

 

And Melanie (again) - texting and driving! If anyone should have been wrapped around a tree, it's her. haha

Link to comment
On 11/08/2013 09:01 AM, Lisa said:
I'm trying to follow what's going on with Melanie's ploys, but she has me all confused now about those bottles! lol

 

Jaemin may be sweet and kind and loving to Miracle, but he's not to be trusted. WTF is he suggesting about Miracle sleeping with his adoptive father? That's just CRAZY TALK! Jaemin has something up his sleeve.

 

And Melanie (again) - texting and driving! If anyone should have been wrapped around a tree, it's her. haha

Lol well she wasn't intending to confuse anyone but if she did, I guess it wouldn't hurt. Really her main point was to pin everything on Brian to get him sent to jail by labeling the originally unlabeled bottle that he gave to Miracle with her name. It was a frame game more or less.

 

As for Jaemin, hmm I kinda feel like he's on the fence of good and evil right now. I kind of think Miracle keeps him somewhat grounded but not entirely, the fact that Melanie is present in his life doesn't really help either. Though it could just be that his ploy about Craig could very well be to beat her at her own game. Though I think for some odd reason he wants Martha out the door too. I can agree it was a big risk taker to say those things to Miracle but his response was pretty much a 'humor you' response.

 

We'll just have to see, there is a lot of plotting going on and I really think it's Miracle and Sterling caught in the middle of it all.

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Baikalisan said:

I’m trying to keep up with all the plot twists but it’s hard :(

 

Thanks for the comment lol, means a lot to have it read after so much time. This story is written in a very soap opera sort of way so it does take some more attention to detail. I think this is around the part with Melanie and the medication bottle, I had someone say they were confused at that point before lol. Thank you again so much for your comment! 😊

Edited by x Trevor x
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..