Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,012 Words
  • 1,459 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 28. Chapter 28: Night Of Delusion

Skylar stares down at Brian who laid on the very same table that Miracle laid on so many months ago in the very same warehouse, three of her Daddy's hired men standing about in wait, dressed in all black with masks on, appearing as hired robbers. Brian being trapped with handcuffed restraints by his wrists and ankles.

"Oh I see he finally wakes up." Skylar looked down at him from the end of the table where his head was.

Brian's vision began to clear as the drugs wore off and he looked up at Skylar. "What? Who the hell...what? Who the fuck are you?!" He looked around, freaking out.

Skylar laughed as she waved a disc in front of his face. "One of these look familiar?" She turned around and walked away laughing.

"What's on it?" Brian asked.

"Melanie, stealing drugs from her Dad's pharmacy for you." She spun around. "It would just ruin her memory for her Father." She tilted her head. "Do you care about that at all?"

Brian closed his eyes. "Of course I care."

"Well since your cousin Brad is dead, you get to pay the consequence times two, yours and his." She laughed a little. "Doesn't that just sound fun?!"

"I don't even know you! How...how do you even know these things? Just let me go!" Brian pulled at the restraints.

Skylar walked over and looked down at him and leaned down close to his face. "I don't want to. Now my boys are going to take care of you and then they are going to bring you to me for part two." She leaned up. "No offense but I don't particularly care to see the encore of Miracle's victimization rehashed on the person who's cousin caused it for his need to gain vengence." Skylar looked at her Father's three men. "Do your jobs, you know the money is good for it, then bring him to me, you know where to."

Skylar smiled and finger waved Brian before turning around and leaving the warehouse, listening to Brian's pleading screams as they faded into the distance and soon were cut off by the roar of her motorcycle once it was cranked up and she speeded off. Her cell phone was pulled out of her pocket after she parked around the block and she turned the engine off and she dialed Hunters number.

"Hello?" Hunter answered.

"Hunter, it's me, Skylar."

Hunter smiled. "Hey, I didn't think you would call." He looked around and then walked into his room, shutting the door. "How are you?"

"Alright, actually, I need a favor and it might be a toughie." She looked around.

Hunter looked around, confused. "What is it?"

"I kind of need to borrow Sterling's place, it's one of those consequence things I told you about." Skylar cringed, wondering if Hunter would ask a whole bunch of questions, she knew Robin did.

Hunter was quiet for a moment and lowered his voice. "Who's getting it?"

"Brian." Skylar answered. "Do you know what for? It's for Miracle."

Hunter looked up. "Yeah, in fact that guy should pay but why do you need Sterling's place?"

"You will see but I need the place empty so can you get him out of the house, his Mom too? Maybe get Miracle and you guys can do a foursome dinner or something, maybe in an hour?" Skylar asked, pleading.

"I can try, I'll text you for the go ahead. Uh, wouldn't it be weird to get his Mom though? With a bunch of teenagers?"

"Thanks, Hunter, I am glad you can understand me on this one, I hoped we could agree on it. Uh..as for the Mom, maybe get Erica to go?" Skylar smiled.

"I more than agree and yeah, Miracle should have no problem getting Erica to go." Hunter took a deep breath. "I.." He laughed a little. "This sounds so very unconventional but uh...I like you."

Skylar laughed. "I like you too. I should go, we'll talk later or meet up or something."

"Sounds good." Hunter pulled the phone away and hung up.

Miracle smiled and looked at Jaemin. "This is new, the statue of liberty!" He danced around a little and laughed. "I'm in someones head!"

Jaemin laughed. "You know, they cut off going into the arm and the torch? Yeah, because it was dangerous. Thing I like about this place is the Titanic movie, you get to see Rose look at it while shes getting rained on when they arrive in America."

Miracle smiled and walked over to Jaemin. "I really liked that part too. Though what pisses me off about that movie is that they both could have lived, if Jack went onto the other side of that metal thing and they put their weight on it and climbed onto it at the same time, their weight would have balanced it out."

Jaemin laughed. "Why are you always so technical? It was supposed to be tragic. It was supposed to be sad, a tragedy, you know?"

Miracle sighed. "Yes I know." He said in defeat and walked over to Jaemin and wrapped his arms around his neck. "But still, Jack was a dumbass."

Jaemin wrapped his arms around Miracle and shook his head. "Okay, we're changing topics because you're being way to mean." He laughed.

"Okay, so whats the new topic?" Miracle poked Jaemin in the chest and stepped out of his arms. "Taking the elevator down and getting out of this...empty head?"

"Well, I figured that maybe we could meet Kevin and Jasmine at the marina and maybe join them on his yacht tonight. He probably wouldn't mind the extra company. And besides, while we are there, maybe we could check that room, just for the hell of it." Jaemin followed Miracle. "What do ya think?"

Miracle tilted his head to the side and nodded. "Sounds like a fun idea." He smiled.

Jaemin walked over and dug his hand into Miracle's pocket and pulled out his cell phone, giving it a toss and a catch before dialing Kevin's number, putting it on speaker phone.

"Yello?" Kevin answered, a grin appearing.

"Put that bitch on speaker phone!" Jasmine demanded.

Kevin put it on speaker phone. "Go ahead, tell them the horrible thing I did to you."

"It was worse than horrible, it was cruel!" Jasmine screamed dramatically. "He made me watch Carrie!"

"How is that cruel?" Miracle asked, laughing. "Which one was it?"

"Because! Well for one it was the original and they were on the dance scene and the camera kept spinning and spinning and spinning and it was giving me vertigo and I had to cover my eyes!" Jasmine complained.

Kevin laughed. "She was bitching at the television, going on about how could someone keep a camera spinnining like that for ten minutes. I think she exaggerated the time but she was bitching, bad."

"It's over the top! And then the dumbass teacher who dragged the girl out because she saw the bucket and tried to stop the prank from happening and then the teacher ended up laughing too! In the 2002 version, at least the teacher took the hint and felt bad and probably would of stopped it if she could!" Jasmine sighed.

Jaemin laughed. "Well, listen, me and Miracle are totally bored in the empty brain of the statue of liberty and wondered if we could join you on the yacht."

"Well we were going to go clubbing first...Jasmine wanted to see if Robert still worked at that club." Kevin said.

"Doesn't that make you uh..." Jaemin trailed off, remembering they were on speaker phone.

"The game is not tied, close but not tied. I'm not worried." Kevin said, hoping to successfully speak in code.

"I'm so mad, that stupid camera work." Jasmine frowned. "Stupid movie."

"I guess we can skip the club and just meet at the marina." Kevin paused. "We could even check that room, might as well, since we have to go there anyway, not like it would be a waste of time."

"Okay, so we'll meet at the marina then." Jaemin said.

"See you there." Kevin confirmed.

"And never watch Carrie! You will get vertigo from hell!" Jasmine ranted.

Kevin laughed and hung up.

Jaemin and Miracle laughed, shaking their heads. "Lets go." Jaemin said, throwing an arm over Miracle's shoulders and walking off with him.

Hunter knocked on Miracle's door. "Hey...Miracle?" He opened Miracle's door only to find him not there. "You're...not here." Hunter frowned and then shook his head before walking off down the hall and knocking on Erica's door. "Hey, can I come in?"

Erica sat on the bed, smoking a cigarette with a bag of popcorn sitting beside her, watching Thelma and Louise. "Doors open." She said, her eyes never straying from the screen.

Hunter opened the door to the darkened room, only lit by the television light and he grinned. "Breaking Martha's rules?"

Erica grinned. "Why not? Bitch and her doggy gates doesn't live here anymore." She flicked some ashes into her ashtray and looked over at Hunter. "So what can I do for ya?"

Hunter nodded. "Can't blame you for not liking her." He stepped inside and closed the door, moving to sit on a chair in the corner by the window. "Thelma and Louise? Good movie."

"It's more than just a movie to me." Erica said. "It's like a real fairytale, not like those stupid ones you hear as a child." She rolled her eyes. "Not so much about the murdering part but about the way they just threw their lives away, took off, found freedom and a deeper bond in their friendship, they took eachothers hands and all the way until the end, their loyalty never faultered."

"Now I know where Miracle gets some of his..dreams from." Hunter said.

Erica smiled. "Really?" She took a drag off of her cigarette. "That makes me happy, though, honestly, I think he took a lot more from his Dad."

Hunter shrugged. "I don't know, it's hard to tell, the mixture has an odd way of working."

Erica nodded and looked at the television. "So..uh, what did you need?"

"Actually, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out to dinner with me and Sterling and his Mom, if I can set it up?"

Erica looked at him and laughed a little. "That would be an odd picture." Erica frowned. "Hunter, you know, I haven't said anything but, you know all I do is stay in this room? I don't fit in anywhere. My only purpose was to come and tell Miracle the truth, now he acts like he doesn't need me, yet I stay here in case he ever does. Now I'm glad I did after what Martha has done but still...I feel..." Erica sighed and looked away. "So alone."

Hunter watched her. "Then maybe this will help, I came to you because, hell, I think of all the adults in this home, you're the only stable one. Martha turned out to be this compulsive liar who lived a double life." He paused. "Well not necessarily but she lied about the most important things, she wrecked Craig..." Hunter looked down, almost wanting to cry himself. "Miracle is the only thing I have left to consider my family, the only person that seems real to me and you're the next thing to him." He looked up at her. "So I guess...if you don't mind having a pretend son, I'm already in college, not like you'd have to take care of me or anything, I just want connection."

Erica looked over at him and slowly nodded in understanding and then she stubbed her cigarette out. "And I guess you want me to go so that Sterling's Mom won't feel out of place either?" Erica smiled and slipped off the bed. "Let me change into something decent and we'll go." She walked over to Hunter and leaned down, carressing one of his cheeks. "And no, I wouldn't mind having a pretend son." She kissing him on the forehead. "So call them and get this thing set up, okay?"

Hunter looked up at her and smiled. "Thanks." He nodded and then got up and walked towards the door and then stopped and turned around. "You do belong here and Miracle does need you. It's just...maybe you need to reach out to him. I think he needed you for the truth and he doesn't know what else to do with...well with you or with your relation other than that. I don't think he knows how to go about a future with you."

Erica looked at Hunter and nodded. "You might be right, bad thing is, I feel the same way, kind of."

"I'll try to help you guys figure it out." Hunter smiled and left the room, closing the door behind him. He then walked down to the end of the hall to the opening of the living room, seeing his Dad getting drunk again, he rolled his eyes and walked into Miracle's room, closing the door, calling Sterling.

"Hello?" Sterling answered.

"Hey, it's Hunter." He said. "I know this sounds odd but I wanted to do something nice for Erica, she kinda feels, well like she doesn't belong. Is your Mom home? I kind of thought the four of us could go out for dinner, that is if neither of you have plans."

Sterling sighed. "Well for once my Mom doesn't have plans, what a surprise that is. I'm sure I could get her to go for it. Where do you want to meet?"

Hunter paused in thought. "Kind of in the mood for chinese. Maybe head somewhere nice in China Town? If you want, just text me when you're leaving and where you guys decide to go and we'll meet."

Sterling nodded. "Okay, you will get a text soon, give me about ten minutes, fifteen tops while I convince my Mom that she doesn't have to dress up like Paris Hilton to go out." Sterling laughed.

Hunter grinned. "I would love to meet her. Okay, will wait for your text." Hunter hung up.

Skylar had long since gotten the text from Hunter and sent the text to give her men the go ahead and stood outside Sterling's apartment, two of the men held Brian by his arms, a pair of socks gagging him while silver tape was strapped across his mouth and eyes, poor guy was beaten and bruised, just like Miracle had been. The third man was working on picking the lock.

"Phase two." Skylar said when the door popped open. "Bring him in." Skylar walked inside and headed through the house, looking around. "Trashy place." She walked into Sterling's bed room and then looked at his aquarium and saw the nail polish bottle and grinned, laughing. "I wonder who did this?" Skylar looked towards two of her men. "Put him in the bathroom, at the sink and stuff the gag and tape in your pockets."

The two men dragged a defiant, angry, yet weak Brian towards the bathroom where the tape and gag were removed, one of the men stuffed those items into his own pocket.

"What the fuck are you doing now?!" Brian cried out to her, tears staining his face.

"Good, you're crying, devastated..." Skylar walked towards the bathroom and dug into her pocket with a black leather gloved hand and pulled out a bottle of pills. "Now you know what Miracle felt, enough to drive him into this." She shook the bottle of pills. "Yep, you provided him pills to ease the pain or maybe it was to ease your own sorry conscience." Skylar sat the bottle of pills on the sink and then looked at a new glass that had been placed in the bathroom.

Brian narrowed his eyes. "So this is it? My consequence? Miracle's attempted suicide? That wasn't even my fault! I didn't know what he would do with them!" He cried out.

"But he did and this is my game and I decide how the mechanics work." Skylar grinned and then leaned down, pulling a pistol out from the holster attached to her right boot. "So this is how it works, you take the pills and I'll text Sterling and like with Miracle, he has a chance to save you, if not, then I can just blow your sorry good for nothing brains out and..." She stepped closer to him. "..bang bang, your dead baby! So whats it going to be?!"

Brian stared at her and then looked at the gun. "You're twisted. I'm looking at death anyway, so fuck you. Pull the fucking trigger, I hope they catch you."

Skylar laughed. "Not how this works. See...if I have to shoot you dead, then Jaemin pays his consequence for attempting to frame Sterling for Melanie's murder by framing him with your murder. They won't believe it was Sterling because as we speak, he is out on the town having a nice dinner. Three witnesses, solid alibi. Then it's three consequences paid due in one night." Skylar grinned at the thought. "So much work in so little time." She tilted her head to the side. "You may or may not care to much for Jaemin but Miracle does, he loves Jaemin and I am sure that if you have any heart at all that you owe him big time for your part in what happened to him, sparing Jaemin's freedom would pay that off."

Brian stared at her, slowly shaking his head. "How much more twisted can you get?"

Skylar shook her head. "A lot more if you don't do what I say because if Jaemin gets framed for your murder, I can act as witness, claim Miracle knew about it and withheld evidence, making him an accomplice to the crime. Oh and yeah, I can still show that disk to Melanie's Dad, ruin her sweet girl memory that her Dad so cherishes in his heart."

Brian stared at her and shakes his head and takes the bottle, the lid was removed and he sat the bottle down before filling the glass with water, he started popping the pills, as many as he could at a given time, downing each group with water, continuing the act until he found himself feeling faint but he continued to try and do so.

Skylar pulled her phone out and started to record, aiming it on Brian, filming what she believed would be the grand finale of his act.

Brian's vision began to blur and then he dropped the bottle of pills and what was left scattered everywhere, his hand knocked the glass off the sink counter and into the floor, the glass shattered as he fell to the floor unconcious. Skylar grinned and turned the phone towards her. "I think you know this consequence Sterling, come alone, discover him alone, as before, if you want to save him in time." She stopped recording and then sent the video message.

"Okay boys, it's time to vacate the scene." Skylar said, waving her hired help on as the three men followed her out, the last one pulling the door shut as they left.

Jaemin drove up to the gate that this time was not closed by any shady guards and he drove in, spotting Kevin's corvette in one of the parking spaces and he pulled into the space beside of it, getting out, along with Miracle.

"About time, that car slow or something?" Kevin asked, tossing his cigarette down and smushing out the cigarette with his shoe.

"No." Miracle rolled his eyes. "We just drove the speed limit. How many tickets do you have in your glove box?"

Kevin grinned and did a sarcastic little laugh. "My Dad pays them off."

"The trust fundies." Jaemin said and shook his head. "Lets just go check this out so we can get to the yacht, kay? Good, lets go." Jaemin headed towards the hanger. "You, Jasmine and Miracle go in."

"What are you going to do?" Jasmine asked.

"You will see." Jaemin grinned. "Melanie can still help us, even from the grave."

Kevin looked over at Jaemin with an odd facial expression but didn't say anything as he headed inside with Miracle and Jasmine and walked inside and over to the counter.

"Hey, what is this place for?" Jasmine asked.

Kevin rolled his eyes at Jasmine's clueless question.

Joe looked at the three of them. "It's for helicopters to land, a port."

Kevin gave an upnod to those rooms. "So those are sleeping quarters?"

Joe nodded. "Yep, this is a resting area for long distance travelers."

Miracle looked at the rooms. "Can anyone just rent one?"

"No..they are just reserved for..." Joe didn't get a chance to finish as Jaemin came up behind him and stabbed him in the side of the neck with a syringe, injecting what he had left of the drug Melanie had given him, sending him falling to the floor.

"Dude..what the fuck was that?!" Kevin looked at Jaemin.

"Some drugs Melanie gave me a little while back." Jaemin said.

Kevin stared at him and then thought back to that night at the club and the state that Sterling had been in, the guy hadn't had much to drink, he had even less than Robin and he remembered the guy being pretty messed up when he walked off with Jaemin and Melanie. For now, Kevin would keep his thoughts to himself.

"But he saw our faces, what if he tells?" She then looked around for any cameras.

"I doubt there are cameras. Not with the operations that Eric was pulling here." Miracle said.

Jaemin pocketed the syringe and looked under the counter and pulled out a name tag and dangled it before them. "Jeffrey Stark?"

"Melanie said he was working the counter that night and disappeared." Jasmine grabbed the ID tag and looked at the picture. "Guess the cops just thought he was an employee and figured the desk wasn't worth searching."

"Dumbass cops." Miracle rolled his eyes. "Just get the keys."

Jaemin turned around and grabbed the key to the room off the key rack on the wall behind the desk and nodded for everyone to follow as he went to the room, unlocked the door and slipped inside, turning on the light and he walked around.

"That had to be the back door they escaped out of." Kevin noted and then shrugged. "I don't see an envelope."

Jasmine frowned as she searched each of the drawers and sighed. "Big waste of time."

"Go to the boat now?" Miracle raised his eyebrows.

Kevin nodded and walked out with everyone else, Jasmine turned the light off and shut the door, and as they walked by the front desk, Jaemin carelessly threw the keys on the floor and they left the hanger and walked towards the piers to find Kevin's yacht so that they could sail out.

Hunter smiled and laughed. "So Jasmine just throws the fire extinguisher through the glass of the door, kicks the door open, walks in and picks it up and says..." He sits up, getting ready to put on a tone. "Who wants to get messy?!" Everyone laughs. "Then she just sprays them! Funniest story I ever heard, I think it's one that will be shared through generations, it's so bad."

Nancy smiled and shook her head. "It's a funny story." She looked at Erica. "So what do you exactly do for a living? It seems like you don't work, for you to be able to just pick up and leave and move here? Or did you quit? I could understand why, given the situation."

Sterling gave his Mom a look and lightly kicked her foot beneath the table.

Erica looked at Nancy and shook her head. "Oh it was nothing big, just a waitress in a diner, easy to give up when it comes to your one and only son that you gave up when you really weren't in your right mind." Erica shook her head. "He's forgiven me but we hardly ever speak, he's always out, getting into something but I kind of have to accept that saying, boys will be boys."

Nancy laughed. "So true but some tend to stay home, Sterling does and I heard Hunter has been that way too."

Erica nodded. "Yeah...some can be that way." She poked at her food with a fork. "I really wish I had some idea of where his Dad was, if he's even alive."

Sterling cleared his throat. "I know how that can be, my Dad left when I was young."

"Or when you get slapped in the face, finding out that your Mom kidnapped you from a fake adoption agency." Hunter grinned. "Are we competeing for worst situation or what?"

Erica looked at Hunter and laughed, shrugging. "Maybe so."

Nancy took a bite of her food and then looked at Erica thoughtfully. "Well I am sorry to be so blunt but now that the awful bitch is out of the house, what do you think of the idea of moving in on Craig?"

Erica grinned and looked down, shaking her head. "I never really thought about it. I've been alone for so long. I kind of feel like he would reject me, he brought me here for Miracle, there were no romantic terms about it." Erica's smile faded as she looked at Nancy. "He is drinking real bad, digging in closets, going through everything, chopping Martha out of pictures, burning them."

Nancy nodded. "I can see where you might be afraid to comfort him, you are young, you became a Mother young and you seem to have a rather shy and sort of timid personality but I really don't think he will get any better by himself. I think you should be there for him and whatever happens, will happen."

"My Mom the match maker." Sterling rolled his eyes.

Hunter looked at Sterling. "I kind of like the idea of Erica being my Mom." He smiled.

"Well thank you." Erica nodded and grinned, laughing soon after.

Sterling feels his phone vibrate and pulls it out to find another video message and plays it, seeing Brian fall onto his bathroom floor and then a glass shatters right beside him, a prescription bottle and pills laying everywhere.

Nancy looked over at Sterling, hearing the video. "What was that?" She made a weird face.

"Uh...I can't say." He looked up at everyone. "I have to go, I'm sorry, I just have to go." Sterling stood up and suddenly raced out of the restaurant.

Hunter looked at Sterling and suddenly realized what Skylar had done, the only thing he could wonder is what Skylar had done to make it happen, how did she pull it off?

"What the hell?" Nancy mumbled and looked between Erica and Hunter.

"Teenagers, don't try to understand them." Erica said, shaking her head. "Just try to remember when you were one, that is the closest you will get to understanding."

"Yeah, but I wasn't a boy either." Nancy looked at Erica and then both women laughed. Hunter simply looked at each of them and laughed soon after.

"Jaemin, I want to ask you something." Kevin said, sitting on the cushioned seats now that they were out in the middle of the water.

"Shoot." Jaemin looked over at Kevin.

Kevin's lips stretched into a brief grin that faded as quick as it came. "If I could." He mumbled. "That drug, you said you got it from Melanie?" Kevin looked down at the floor. "She used it on Eric when he charged her, totally subdued him, guy couldn't even escape on his own."

Jaemin narrowed his eyes on Kevin. "Yeah, I got it from her, so what?"

"You know, I never questioned to much about Melanie's death." Kevin looked up at Jaemin. "I accepted it as an accident, thing is..I had a talk with the investigator. She said it looked like Sterling had been set up, that they found hair on the ground as if he had been laid there and then put in the driver seat."

Jaemin quickly stood up. "What are you saying?"

Kevin looked up at Jaemin. "She said that Sterling was drugged so bad that there was no way he could possibly even drive a car, even drunk." Kevin stood up and walked towards Jaemin. "I saw how he was that night, when he went out with Melanie, when he went out with you. And now? You just so happen to have the same drug that Melanie had?" Kevin stopped and put his hands together. "First of all, what were you two even doing with it?"

Jaemin stared at Kevin and then his eyes shifted around. "She just told me to hold onto it for her."

Kevin slowly nodded. "I see, so what was she doing with it?"

"Didn't say." Jaemin fired back at him, defensively.

"Ooo, touchy." Kevin stepped closer. " None of you, not a single one even came back into the club, obvious why Sterling and Melanie didn't. Where did you go?"

Jasmine started to look uncomfortable and looked over at Miracle and took a deep breath. "Guys..." She started to speak up but then stopped.

"You want to know the truth? She was my sister." Jaemin said. "I told her a day or so prior, I don't remember exactly how long prior. The first thing that came to her mind was that inheritence her Daddy had set up for her, she didn't even care about anything I told her except about the possibility that she might have to share it. At the time, I thought we were full blooded siblings, so did she and so she made up this fake fucking anxiety disorder that her Dad had, said if I just outright came over and told him that his nerves could get so bad that he could go into a seizure or a heart attack."

Kevin's eyes slightly widened and he continued stepping closer to Jaemin as he stepped back. "Yeah? That's quite a story, you know...it burns me up inside that you make her sound like a gold digging, money hungry bitch."

Miracle reaches over and takes Jasmine's hand, trying to offer some sort of comfort as he watches the scene unfold, wondering if Jaemin would tell Kevin everything and if he did, how Kevin would react.

"I only tell the truth." Jaemin stared right back into Kevin's eyes, not afraid in the slightest. "I went into survivalist mode, I can't help it, that is just who I am. I waited, I gave her a chance, I hoped with everything inside of me that she would throw away that stupid story and change, make it right."

"Uh huh...so what did you do?!" Kevin suddenly grabbed Jaemin by the shirt. "Let me finish for you, ya drugged Sterling, right? You all three went outside and you dragged his ass to his car, right? Stole his keys and tossed him in the back seat and ran her down, right?! Then you thought you were so fucking smart that you would sit him up in the fucking driver seat and bang his head on the steering wheel?!" Kevin started laughing.

Jaemin didn't say a word.

Kevin stared at him and grinned, tilting his head to the side and then started shaking his head. "This is way to good for you." Kevin then yanked Jaemin forward and sent a knee right into his stomach, knocking all the wind out of him only to then use all of his strength, and for a football star, he had alot, to shove Jaemin right off the yacht and into the dark depths of the water.

"Kevin!" Miracle stood up and ran over to the side, grasping the railing and he looked down into the water.

"Kevin!" Jasmine stood up. "Get him out of the water! Throw him the rescue thing!"

"Hell no." Kevin turned around and looked at Jasmine. "Drive the fuck away or I will."

"Drive away?!" Miracle looked at Kevin as if he was insane. "I don't even know if he can swim!"

"Yeah and I don't even care." Kevin said to Miracle.

Jasmine shook her head. "I'm sorry but I'm not driving away! Look at what you've done!" She walked to the side and looked down. "I don't even see him coming up! What are you going to do if he's murdered?!"

Kevin grabbed his half empty beer bottle and tossed it over his shoulder. "We were having a threesome and his dumbass fell off. You two can deny it, you're embarrassed." He turned around and went off to drive the yacht away.

"I'll hate you forever if you do this! Are you really that fucking lame, Kevin?! I am a live woman and you're going to throw it all away for a dead girl?!" Jasmine covered her face.

Miracle fell back into the cushions of the bench seat, shocked, he was just shocked.

"Fine! Fucking hate me Jasmine! I'll just go fuck the brains out of Skylar! And I'll get Hunter killed too! I'll blow his fucking cover!" Kevin screamed, the yacht driving away.

"You're a bastard, Kevin! You deserve that bitch!" Jasmine fell to her knees in the floor, tears falling down her face.

Hunter walked into Sterling's room. "Hey.."

Sterling sat on the edge of his bed and looked up to see Hunter and he managed a smile. "This is weird, first time you ever been here."

"Yeah." Hunter smiled and walked in, closing the door. "Just wanted to check on you, how you are, what happened?" He walked over and sat next to Sterling.

"I can't believe she is making us relive things all over again." Sterling looked up at Hunter. "She staged Miracle's overdose all over again, almost exactly as before, in my bathroom, broken glass, Brian's body laying there, almost just like Miracle's. She did the best she freakin could to make it exactly the same. She did it to Brian because he provided Miracle the pills, his consequence."

"Was he still alive?" Hunter asked.

"Even better for her, he was still alive and I played the hero and saved him, just like before with Miracle." Sterling shook his head. "Not like I wanted him dead but it just played out how I imagine that she wanted it to."

Sterling lifted a finger when Hunter went to speak. "His face was beaten up too, I saw it on the video. I think he paid the consequence for Brad's crime."

Hunter looked puzzled and he looked away. "You think she restaged the rape?"

"Possibly, if she offered up enough money to hired men, plus Brian was the one that lead Miracle to the warehouse to begin with. I mean Brian was twisted in both events, one directly and one indirectly, kind of." Sterling shook his head. "It's a matter of opinion, how far back one wants to go with blame. They could stop with Brad, blame him or go further back, all the way to Brian and blame him, for the rape that is."

Hunter nodded. "Yeah." He took a deep breath. "Well as much as I hate Brian, I don't think anyone deserves to die so...I'm glad you were able to save him." He looked down. "I kind of think that Skylar hoped you would."

"Of course, so that it could turn out like Miracle." Sterling looked at Hunter and shook his head.

"No, I mean for real." Hunter said.

"Are you getting attached? For real?" Sterling questioned.

Hunter didn't say anything for a moment. "I should go, I just wanted to check on things and on you, Erica is waiting outside in the car." Hunter stood up and patted Sterling on the shoulder. "Try not to worry to much."

"Oh I won't dear friend of the kingdom." Sterling put on a voice and then laughed.

"Okay fellow knight." Hunter shook his head and left Sterling's bedroom. "Goodnight, Nancy, it was really nice meeting you."

"Night." Nancy said as Hunter left the apartment.

"I am leaving!" Jasmine stepped off of the yacht and onto the pier and looked back at Kevin, narrowing her eyes at him and then looked away, shaking her head as she just kept walking.

"If you care so much about the guy...you wouldn't be careless enough to leave your phone!" Kevin waited for Jasmine to turn around and waved it at her before tossing it in the water. "Oops."

Jasmine watched Kevin throw her phone in the water and narrowed her eyes at him. She still didn't say anything, she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of a reaction and turned around and just kept walking. "Wait for your consequence." Jasmine mumbled.

Miracle had slid down into the floor, his back against the benches, tears staining his face. "He could of drowned, he could be dead." His face scrunched up as he looked down, his shoulders shook as he cried.

Kevin looked down at Miracle and in some strange way, he started to see Miracle as he saw Melanie. He wasn't hallucinating but he felt as if by comforting Miracle he would have some physical connection to be able to comfort Melanie at the same time, they were so close and seeing Miracle cry, it was just like watching Melanie cry if she could come back from the dead for even just a little bit of time.

Kevin tilted his head and then kneeled down and wrapped his arms around Miracle and closed his eyes, pulling him close. "It's going to be okay, I'm going to protect you, I'll always protect you, make sure everything is right."

Miracle should have pushed away, he should of been angry but it was a moment, Jaemin was gone and he was with another and mentally he started to compartmentalize his life so that he could create a freedom for this closeness that he craved. He clung to Kevin's shirt and opened his eyes and looked up at him. "Will you?"

Kevin looked at Miracle and brought a hand to his face, wiping away a tear with his thumb. "Yes, you are all that I have that connects me, makes me feel close. I never realized that until now, until I saw you sitting here like you were."

Miracle looked into Kevin's eyes and then took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling himself closer. "I hurt...it hurts...take the hurt away."

In Kevin's mind, this was nothing more than him simply substituting Miracle for Melanie and those words? Kevin simply translated them into Melanie hurting and to deal with the loss, to feel the connection of still being physically close to her and to feel like he could still do something for her, he would do it through Miracle. "I'll take the pain away, tell me how."

Miracle eased back, just a little and looked into Kevin's eyes and he didn't say anything, he couldn't express it into words. His hand moved up and fingers spread into Kevin's hair and he pulled Kevin closer by the back of his head, pulling him into a kiss.

Kevin didn't seem surprised, after all he too was in a somewhat strange state himself. His eyes closed and his arms wrapped around Miracle's waist and he leaned forward, laying Miracle down as he lowered between the smaller boys legs, kissing him deeply, with such a love that he had never felt with anyone else but to Kevin this love wasn't for Miracle, it was for Melanie, in his strange state, Miracle was simply the go between and really Kevin's mind wasn't even fully registering that it was Miracle, even if the rest of his mind was, even if his mind was, it was like he was partly dissociated.

Miracle held onto him tightly and kissed him deeply, his hips lifting up to lightly grind against Kevin and then the kiss was broken and he turned his head to the side, his eyes opening as he looked up at the stars, feeling Kevin's lips as they trailed along his neck and soon after a hand moving beneath his shirt.He then felt lips kissing just beneath his belly button. He reached down and tugged on the bottom of Kevin's shirt and managed to pull it off, mesmerised by the muscular figure of the football star.

Kevin looked up at Miracle and smiled before pulling his shirt off and both shirts were tossed aside as he moved in to kiss him again. "I've never felt closer than I do right now." He said once the kiss was broken. "The love...it's like none other, I can feel this pounding in my chest and...it's so overwhelming."

Miracle looked up at him and smiled, placing a hand over Kevin's heart. "You're excited. Maybe even nervous." Miracle said and then he looked up at Kevin. "It's the feeling you get when you're about to experience the unknown but you know deep in your heart that from somewhere within you that you want it."

Kevin listened to Miracle and his words did nothing more than excite him and he kissed him again, deeply, passionately, roughly as he started to let go of any restraints that he had, letting his feelings run free, even if they were some strange delusion that after tonight would probably never occur again, in fact if he did remember it, which he probably would, Miracle always remembered his encounters, who knew what would come of this.

As for Jaemin? Well he never came up because he had swam to the other side and he had tried to climb back onto the yacht but he was unable to do so, not with the ladder pulled up. Now he was stuck in a large body of water, looking around, not sure how he would make it to shore.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Happy New Year, Tevor! :)

 

I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open! Kevin just went crazy! I can't believe he pushed Jaemin over the edge of the boat!

 

I can't believe Miracle is giving into this pain by trying to erase it the only way he knows how.

 

And Skylar is just plain bonkers! They should lock her up and throw away the key; she is really nutso! Holy shit. lol

Link to comment
On 01/02/2014 06:39 AM, Lisa said:
Happy New Year, Tevor! :)

 

I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open! Kevin just went crazy! I can't believe he pushed Jaemin over the edge of the boat!

 

I can't believe Miracle is giving into this pain by trying to erase it the only way he knows how.

 

And Skylar is just plain bonkers! They should lock her up and throw away the key; she is really nutso! Holy shit. lol

Happy New Year! Lol this was a fun chapter to write and I think things for the characters are getting very interesting, on a psychological aspect, that is. Personally I loved when Kevin just threw Jasmine's phone in the water, I can just picture her stomping off mad! Skylar is crazy though, even if she is semi normal with Hunter in my opinion but when she brings consequence into the game, one has to wonder if or when she will pay hers and how? Melanie sure didn't get away scott free even though she had started to change towards the end, despite still having her flaws. Next chapter I am enjoying writing right now but over all I think the group keeps getting tossed up in the air and no one knows what the hell is going on lmao.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..