Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,572 Words
  • 1,065 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 38. Chapter 38: Caught

Miracle headed to the science room and took a deep breath. "Okay, here it goes." He smiled, putting on his game face and then opened the door only to find several other students sitting scattered about at the other tables.

"Nice of you to show up." Drew smiled from his desk. "You can take a seat, anywhere you like."

"Oh my god." Miracle looked like a deer caught in the headlights and everyone looked at him oddly as he let the door fall shut behind him. His eyes then narrowed on Drew and he walked over towards the teachers desk and placed his hands down on the edge of it. "Uh...I think we should discuss something...privately."

"There is nothing to discuss." Drew looked up at him.

"Actually there is." Miracle said.

Drew shook his head. "No, there isn't."

Miracle narrowed his eyes angrily and pushed away from the desk and went to the available table in the front row and sat down.

"I am going to leave you guys here to mull over your actions while I take care of some business." Drew grinned and stood up. "I hope that I can trust you...troublemakers not to make further fools of yourselves."

Miracle's eyes widened again and he drew in some air in a light gasp, again he got looks from some kids who were close enough to hear it.

Drew headed towards the door and opened it. "No bathroom breaks until I return." He said as he headed out the door, shutting it behind him.

"That two timing traitor bastard!" Miracle outburst. "He don't know what he just did!" Miracle grabbed his phone out and started to head for the door.

"Uh...guy...I should tell you..." A girl spoke up.

Miracle walked to the door and yanked on the door only to find it locked. "What the fuck?!" Miracle turned around. "You get locked in here?! What if there is a fire?! They are dumbasses! This school is held liable for your lives if you die!"

"Wow...dramatic...but then given what I know, makes sense." Max grinned.

"You." Miracle looked over at him. "Throw a chair at the window."

"You want me to break the window? No way." Max shook his head and laughed.

"What do you know?" The girl looked at Max.

"Consider it confidential knowledge." Max grinned at Kyah.

"Oh he's going to be so sorry...he'll be fired tomorrow..." Miracle started pacing the side of the room. "Wait until the top staff hear what I have on him.

"Ooo blackmail...what a shocker." Max teased. "What did you get on him anyway?"

"Consider it confidential knowledge, jerk off." Miracle glared at Max.

Kyah grinned. "I like that..."

Drew came back and opened the door, only sticking his head inside. "Miracle, would you come with me?"

Miracle glared at him and looked over at Max and Kyah before walking out of the class room and then he stood in the hall and noticed that Drew didn't lock the door this time. "Oh, so that was just for me?"

Drew grinned and grabbed Miracle's wrist and started to walk down the hall.

Miracle glared and wanted to yank back but he walked along with him anyway. "You should know that if you filed any charges, you better second guess it, I recorded our phone call, it'll get you fired in two seconds, ruin your career."

"I didn't expect to get assigned detention duty for real." Drew said and then stopped at the english class room and opened the door and stepped inside and then closed it behind them, turning the light on. "I needed time to pick the lock."

Miracle looked up at Drew. "So you were just scaring me? You thought it was fun?"

"Why not? It got you all worked up, didn't it?" Drew turned around to look at Miracle and then walked forward, backing him up to the desk where he picked Miracle up and sat him ontop of it, pushing his legs apart with his body as he moved between them. "Kind of makes me all hot and bothered to see you angry."

Miracle grinned briefly. "Never had anyone say that to me before."

"You have now." Drew grinned and pulled Miracle close as he leaned in to kiss him and then moved forward, easing Miracle back on the desk.

"So what do you think happened?" Ryder asked, taking the can of ravioli from Jaemin. "Must suck not having electricity."

"Yeah, though I can handle it alright, it's Miracle that gets bitchy and grumpy about it. Though I am patient with him, I mean I...had a rough life and then I was homeless for a while and he's always been in the comforts of a warm home. So he really can't stand eating cold food that's supposed to be warm or eating the same thing every day or using truck stops for showers." Jaemin paused. "In fact he always rants that he's going to get raped, though I can't blame him...he actually...was. It was how we met, it was a really bad experience, multiple people, followed by a beating. I scared them off."

Ryder shook his head. "Damn...sounds like you two have been through hell." He looked down. "So how do you help him?"

"Well sometimes I'll find ways to string a pot over the fire and put a lid on it to warm..this for him." He held up the can of ravioli in reference. "And there was a grill here and a cooler so I might buy food for the day every now and then and grill it. Honestly it's about the best I can do other than emotional comfort." Jaemin shrugged. "I would feel guilty, I would feel like it's my fault but honestly I think even if I did go away, Eric would still hunt him."

The door opened and Miracle walked inside. "Teachers taken care of...I even let him know what would happen if he betrayed me, kinda pissed but overall satisfied." He smiled. "Which should satisfy us as it serves to the purpose of our safety and I don't go to jail." He stopped and looked between them. "Why the doom and gloom? I fixed it." He laughed a little but looked confused.

Ryder looked over at Miracle thoughtfully and wondered just how much had actually happened to him and even more so, how his personality turned out to be so, cheery. Not that it was a bad thing but he had seen two extreme sides of Miracle, the happy and the sad but given all the information he's learned, he wondered how the sad part didn't suffocate him, or even anger or bitterness.

"Oh, just telling some stories...not ones really worth telling." Jaemin shook his head.

Miracle nodded. "Oh, bad stuff." He tossed his back pack into the corner and walked over to sit on the coffee table near Ryder and looked at them. "Please don't tell me we're having that canned crap again. I'd rather go to KFC." He then suddenly grinned. "I give in, I'll eat...even though I didn't fuck the man on the sign first. I actually think he died..." He looked at each of them in turn. "Did he?"

Ryder raised his eyebrows. "I don't know, I actually spent half my life wondering if the Wendy's girl was real and just recently found out she was and that shes a grown woman now."

"Wendy's is cheap. Paper thin burgers, what a rip off. Though...they do kind of make up for it with their nuggets." Miracle grinned.

"I just don't know." Jaemin looked at Miracle. "And you know we have to be careful with the money, I have to travel far when we run out of cash just to make sure no paper trails lead to here. Even getting you that new phone was foolish when you could of lived with a cheaper one but I did that for you, to make you happy."

Ryder looked up at them. "Do you guys want an easier time? Because my parents have a camper in the back yard, it's wired to the house, power, cable, internet, the works."

"What would you tell them?" Jaemin asks.

"It could work. My Dad could put his Dad on the FBI pay roll as an informant and send us money through work payment to him, that solves you having to go all over the surrounding states just for more money." Miracle looked up.

Ryder looked over at Miracle. "FBI? Why don't your Dad just get you into witness protection?"

"Because, we're not legally adults for one so he would have to come with us and that would cost him his job. I mean claiming homelessness might force the school to allow us entry, that's how we're set up the way we are now, but in witness protection they wouldn't let us live in a house they bought, handle money they would have to give us, they would consider us completely irresponsible." Miracle trailed off. "Unless my Mom came but then her relationship with my Dad would be destroyed. So yeah...kinda why we can't. Personal reasons."

"Okay so if we were to attempt this arrangement, what would we tell your Dad? Couldn't be the truth, he would freak, I would guess." Jaemin looked at Ryder.

"I say we just tell it like it would look. Craig hires him as an informant for his son, which is me and his sons boyfriend and he would get paid for it. Why would he turn down such an easy job that's practically no different than baby sitter? My Dad just has to cover it up so he can pay him through the payroll...and this happens because..." Miracle looks at them thoughtfully. "Because I'm a horrible emotional wreck over what Brad did to me, horrible nightmares, nerves shot...tried to kill myself." He paused and looked at Ryder. "Actually not a lie, that last one." He shrugged. "And my Dad just thinks a change of scenery would fix me." He smiled. "Nice package, right?"

Again, surprised that Miracle had tried to kill himself, but then why should that be a surprise? What really was the surprise was how he spoke of it so freely and openly and without even such a hint of sadness. Maybe it was because his train of thought seemed to be racing? Ryder stared at him and then looked over at Jaemin.

"Your ideas." Jaemin grinned and shook his head. "Suppose he decides he doesn't want a troubled, mentally unstable kid on his hands? I mean if something happened, it would be on him, he might not want to be considered liable."

"Uh...why don't we just rest on it? I don't even know if my parents would even consider it. I mean it was a thought of kindness. I would like for you guys to have better amenities and arrangements." Ryder half smiled, though awkwardly.

"Oh I would too. Did Jaemin tell you about the truck stop showers? He thinks I overreact but I tell him, one of these days a fat and nasty, greasy old trucker is going to come in there after me and it's going to really piss him off. He was bitching in Philly about those guys that came onto me and every day he just puts me into a position where it's bound to happen eventually." He looks at Jaemin who starts to say something and points at him. "Don't even argue. I tell you about the movies and even in real life how hitch hikers sex their way through truckers. How do you think Ted Bundy got so many victims? He wasn't a trucker but he got those hikers..."

Ryder started to grin again and looked between the two.

"I will argue." He lightly grabbed Miracles finger. "You know I am there to protect you. And I'm really not worried about you not being able to resist an old greasy trucker. I...am pretty sure you would run at ninety miles an hour from that."

"Unless he has to get out of trouble." Ryder grinned. "What would you have done if that teacher was fat and greasy?"

Jaemin grinned. "Interesting question."

Miracle narrowed his eyes on Jaemin when he grabbed his finger and he looked at both of them when they ganged up on him with that question. "I...well...I..." He stared at them. "I would of just used the blackmail."

"What if he was like Daniel and it wasn't good enough?" Jaemin pushed further and then he looked at Ryder briefly. "First teacher he blackmailed. Didn't scare him and Miracle didn't even use the evidence."

"You guys are mean..." Miracle pouted. "That's not fair putting me in that kind of hypothetical situation."

"You should be glad that we are." Jaemin tried not to laugh. "It might happen one day, you should really consider that."

Miracle looked between the two and got up. "I'm not answering that, I'll figure it out if it ever happens." He walks over to the kitchen and looks around.

Ryder looks over at Jaemin. "He's getting moody." He mumbled.

"I heard that." Miracle said.

Jaemin laughed. "It's because the question is to hard for him to answer...he doesn't want to give in and say he would just have to tolerate it. He's stubborn and defiant like that."

"You know what, heres a hard question." Miracle turned around and looked at Jaemin. "What would you have done if you were in Jasmine's place, house on fire, drenched in lighter fluid and Skylar was about to smush a cigarette on your head? You couldn't get up and fight her or kick her ass because if any of you touched any fire you would burn."

Jaemin burst into laughter and fell back on the couch and grabbed at his stomach.

"Nah, don't laugh it off, give me an answer, big guy." Miracle lifted his arms.

Ryder grinned and covered his mouth, not knowing what to think. He wanted to ask if that really happened but obviously it had so that would of been a dumb question but it would of been mostly out of shocked disbelief but between that and the couples little spat which served amusement to him, his feelings were rather mixed.

"I...I can't." Jaemin continued laughing and then took several deep breaths. "First of all...it would of been incredibly hard..." He laughed a little bit more. "How would she get the lighter fluid on me?"

"How did she get it on Jasmine? Maybe she drugged her. You know she had a bow and arrow or a crossbow, that's how she shot at Cody's Dad when she hung him on the cross. She could shoot a syringe at you." Miracle stated.

Ryder's eyes widened at that.

Jaemin started laughing harder. "Shoot a syringe at me! Oh my god!"

"What?" Miracle stared at him. "She could."

"Miracle...let me explain something to you...that you may have forgotten." Jaemin laughed a little bit more. "Once the syringe goes in, you have to press down on it to inject the fluid. Now a tranquilizer dart is a different story."

"So?" Miracle paused, feeling dumb. "You know what I meant, she shot drugs at you!"

Jaemin started laughing again.

"I'm going to bed." Miracle walked off to the bedroom.

"Miracle, wait...I'm sorry..." Jaemin said through fits of laughter.

Miracle slammed the door.

Ryder stared at the bedroom door and then looked at Jaemin. "Wow at the things I have learned today...more shocking than all of it, someone was hung on a cross and shot with arrows?"

"Yeah...you see, Skylar was Eric's fake daughter and she was basing her evil on Fable's consequence system. Cody's father was a priest and so being that, he had to hide his homosexuality because of it. So she made it backwards, Jesus was to die for his own sins. Get it? She even made Cody condemn his Dad and hate on him and everything before she started killing him. Cody was rather timid so..it's easy to say he did what he was told. And..Jasmine's fire...it was because of her..."

"Fire extinguisher stunt? Makes sense, Miracle told me a little about it when he pulled it." Ryder said.

"Yeah." Jaemin nodded. "And then our last friend to die, Robin, she was impregnated because while she was Cody's friend she was all into the christian thing and mouthed off rather passive aggressively. Skylar took it as her glorifying heterosexuality so when Robin got kidnapped...well we think she had some man impregnate her. Though some of us questioned whether Skylar was actually behind that long after. Reason being is that when Robin died, it was because Jordan was hired to force Martha, Miracle's former adoptive Mom to slice Robin's stomach open so the fetus fell out." Jaemin paused and made a face.

"Robin bled to death. Reason being is that Martha stole Hunter, Miracle's adoptive older brother and went to Craig and claimed the baby was their biological child when she actually could not have kids. So as a consequence, she steals another baby and it costs a life, two lives actually and that guilt is over her head." Jaemin then nodded and looked at Ryder.

"Wow..." Ryder's eyebrows lifted. "I can see why you guys ran, especially here, I'd run for the hills too." He paused. "Metaphoric for the mountains, I mean."

"Little humor." Jaemin sat back on the couch. "We just want a normal life and to let go of all that..we can joke about Jasmine because that situation turned out good, we were able to save her and so that was a really happy thing, even she would laugh about it now." He shook his head. "Not the cross thing though but...Miracle was just being really funny."

"Yeah, syringes and darts." Ryder grinned a little.

Jaemin smiled and then started to laugh again but it trailed off. "Want to know what I would of said to his question?"

"What?" Ryder asked.

"That I would risk it." Jaemin shrugged. "I guess I should of just answered him, I don't know." He looked towards the bed room. "He'll be alright, I just wonder if he's crying, he does that, his moods, they cycle so frequently." He looked at Ryder. "Jordan was actually his psychologist, said he had borderline personality disorder among other things and traits, he was quite insightful and actually helpful in turning Miracle's emotions and impulses into an explanation."

"Might of really been one, just because he worked with bad people doesn't mean he couldn't of had the knowledge, seems like he would of had to in order to use such a front to get close to Miracle like that." Ryder said.

"Yeah, well I just want you to be a good friend, especially to him, this has been really hard, for both of us but I've always tried to be the strong one, I feel like I've had to be, for him. I've only cried a few times through the entire hell and I never once broke down on him until we actually ran away, the first morning and I had been going off of no sleep, it was when those guys came onto him and he wanted to party with them and they got him wasted and the one guy wanted to sleep with him. I was tired and angry and I just let it happen, Miracle was to wasted to even care and then I was so much more angry after that, at him, at myself and I left and drove until the next morning after having drove the whole day before that. He woke up and I just pulled over and broke down. It utterly amazed me to see him be strong for me, just words of comfort...and to take over driving for a little while. I argued with him about it but..." Jaemin smiled. "He wouldn't take no for an answer. Never does when he wants something."

Ryder smiled. "You two seem really good for each other...even when you two are cranky and arguing like an old couple who've been together for fifty years."

Jaemin laughed. "Well he was cranky, I just wasn't taking him seriously..but thank you for saying that."

Miracle shut his locker after grabbing his science book. "My alien diary." He mumbled to himself as he looked at it and turned around to find an arm stretching out before him and a palm pressed to the locker next to his. He turned around and saw Max standing behind him. "What do you want?"

"I know what you did." Max grinned.

"Wow..how original." Miracle started to walk around him only to find Max's other arm move out to block him. "Please, haven't we established this technique already?" Miracle ducked beneath his arm and then walked around him and turned around. "And I didn't do anything to know what I did."

Max turned around to look at Miracle. "Science teacher...in the english room. Mixing chemicals...making a story of love...or was it just your way of getting away with pulling the fire alarm? It was you that pulled that prank, right? Or do you just like old men and had no need to sleaze around with him to get out of trouble?"

Miracle's eyes widened and he walked closer to Max. "Did you bump your head? Get amnesia? Or do you just have short term memory problems? Because when someone mentions a mob boss being obsessed with them..." Miracle squinted his eyes and nodded. "Yeah...people don't normally fuck with the object of obsession."

"Then why didn't you just get a hit hired on him to kill him off, if that were true?" Max asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Did you not listen when I said I didn't want to be obsessed by the mob boss and that I was running from him? But yeah, calling him up is an option if I get really..desperate. And you're enough to drive someone to desperation." Miracle stepped closer to him. "So do I have to repeat myself when I tell you to back off?"

"Scare me." Max said.

Miracle laughed. "Okay, how is this. The mob boss made me come to his party on an island and he had actually made my psychologist, who was actually under cover for him by the way and I didn't even know it, strap my ex adoptive Mother with dynamite and made her slice my friends stomach open and her fetus fell out onto the stage to punish my ex adoptive Mom for stealing my older adoptive brother from him and passing it off as hers and my adoptive Dad's. That's just one of many scary things that he has made happen, though it was more gruesome. Want me to tell you how he made my sister hang my friends Dad on the cross and redone the Jesus story but totally backwards?" Miracle smiled, all perky like.

Max shook his head. "You're lying. The mob is more discreet."

"Not this one, he's artistic and loud! Want to just take my word for it...or learn from experience?" Miracle crossed his arms.

"What are you doing?" Jaemin walked over to Miracle and looked at Max.

"Did you know your boyfriend fucks old teachers?" Max looked over at Jaemin.

"Where did you hear that from?" Jaemin asked.

"I saw that, yesterday in the english room." Max said.

"Not possible, Miracle was with me after school, we left together." Jaemin said.

"I saw it." Max laughed at Jaemin. "Nice try."

"You saw it?" Jaemin looked at him with a troubled expression. "Ever heard of hallucinations?"

"Speaking of psychosis..." Miracle grinned. "Did you ever read about Brad?"

Max looked at Miracle. "Sure...out of boredom. That killing should easily have been solved...and then the killer goes on to kill another in a wreck, plants the knife in someone else's car and props another person in said car?"

"Why do you think it should have been easy? There was no evidence until the knife turned up and even then there wasn't any evidence, just that someone tried to frame the guy who owned the car that wrecked the girl, hair fibers on the ground proved that he had at some point been laid on the ground." Miracle shook his head. "Lets go, he's annoying me."

"Until your boyfriend turned out to be his brother, confessed to his Dad and then got turned in only for the parents to one eighty and claim they lied?" Max questioned.

Miracle grinned and stepped closer to Max and whispered in his ear. "Mob boss...what can I say? They do things like that." He pulled back and took Jaemins hand and pulled him away as they walked off down the hall.

Jaemin's eyes widened. "Miracle, you practically told him I did it...why do you throw around Eric in his face?"

"Uh...lets see...so he doesn't repeat Brad?" Miracle said. "I think that's a good reason."

"Won't happen if you don't mess with him."

"He messes with me." Miracle shook his head. "I was minding my own business, getting this stupid book I don't understand." Miracle swung the science book around and slapped a nerdy guy in the face with it. He gasped. "Oh crap! I'm sorry guy...I didn't mean it!" He stumbled onward since Jaemin felt no need to stop.

"Miracle...is it possible for you...at all to just lay low? I know I told you to cause hell yesterday but I really wish I hadn't." Jaemin sighed. "Just please." He stopped at Miracle's class room. "Can you please...some how find it in yourself to keep it low key?"

"What if that guy I hit with the book comes after me?" Miracle stared at him.

"Seriously, Miracle?" Jaemin tilted his head to the side.

"What? He might think I did it on purpose, what if he saw me talking to Max? He might think Max told me to do it." Miracle lifted his shoulders in a slow shrug.

"Well tell him Max was threatening to spread lies about you and the science teacher, he isn't popular looking, I'm sure he'll sympathize." Jaemin pulled him forward and kissed him on the forehead. "Now have a good day, I'll see you at lunch, I love you and please, keep it low key?" Jaemin stepped back and then turned around to head off to his own class.

"But...what if he don't care?" Miracle watched Jaemin walk off and looked around. "Damn..." He turned around and opened the door to the class room and walked in and looked over at the science teacher, wondering how awkward this would be.

"Hey." Ryder said.

"Hi." Miracle frowned and tossed his book on the desk and sat down.

"Rough morning?"

"Well first Max bothers me and then tells me that he saw me and...him together." He gestured at the science teacher with a small wave of the back of his hand. "Then I have to constantly keep threatening him with my obsessed mob boss and end up telling him that he caused..." Miracle blinked. "Well I told him something that Jaemin didn't want me to say and he got mad and then I accidently hit a guy in the face with my alien science book...and now Jaemin says I have to be low key...he thinks I'm dramatic. I think the guy is going to come after me because I hit him with the book, I don't care if he is nerdy, people can go after people no matter who they are." Miracle started biting at his nails.

Ryder's eyebrows lifted. "That's...well...that's..."

"You have to protect me...I know that guy is mad, I hit him with the book." Miracle tapped his other fingers against the desk, drumming them.

"Are you sure this isn't you just being...low key dramatic?" Ryder asked. "Not to offend but...I just wonder if this might be paranoia from trying to be low key but needing to be dramatic? It kind of goes with the disorder Jaemin told me about."

Miracle opened his book and started randomly flipping through pages. "Maybe, I don't know. And I don't understand Max, why does he care? He's so...I don't understand him. I mean...he hovers. He's like a fly swarming around your head acting like he wants to do something but never actually does." He paused. "Scratch that, make it a bee that wants to sting you but doesn't do it."

"Maybe he's just not as intense as...well the one you experienced? I mean I doubt he would do..." Ryder trailed off.

"What the last one did to me?" He looked over at Ryder. "It's okay if Jaemin told you. I really don't care if it's a secret or not. It happens to people, no need to make it taboo."

"See, I don't understand that about you. Sometimes you seem so sad but then...you talk about these things as if they are nothing, as if they don't bother you." Ryder reached out and grabbed Miracle's hand to stop him from flipping pages. "How do you do that? Why do you do that?"

Miracle looked over at Ryder. "Sometimes I don't know why I do the things that I do or feel the things that I feel or why sometimes something makes me sad and other times I can talk about it as if I'm talking about the weather." Miracle took a deep breath. "I guess I don't care..or maybe I do, maybe subconciously or something, maybe I want to be an open book just to get any attention that I can, any sympathy, any special treatment or care."

"You get that from Jaemin, a lot." Ryder said.

"Yeah...I do." Miracle looked at their hands. "After it...happened. The, you know, the attack, the one where Jaemin saved me and that was how we met, I originally didn't want anyone to know and once it was out...well it was just out. My adoptive Dad wanted to basically make me a prisoner in the house, he said it was for my safety and not a punishment. I was hurting so bad that I went to my best friends house and I slept with him, that's how I make my emotional pain stop, sex makes it stop. After he fell asleep..I tried to kill myself. I overdosed, I'm not really sure there was a specific reason, not one that I am aware of anyway. I don't remember what was going through my mind."

"All that matters is that you're here now, that says that you're meant to be."

"Am I? If I had died that night...then maybe none of the craziness would of happened." He shook his head. "It's okay, I'm not thinking about doing it again, just the...what if." Miracle looked up and smiled. "But it's now and this is my plate and...I have to deal with the meal..." He frowned. "That was corny...but true."

Ryder nodded. "Corny but true." He let go of Miracle's hand. "You don't seem frantic anymore. I'm glad I could calm you."

"Miracle? Are you paying attention?" Drew suddenly asked and the class turned around to look at him.

Miracle blinked and looked at Drew. "Uh...I'm on Earth. I know not of what your highly intelligent room or your board...or your book...means." Several of the students laughed and he grinned. "I'm science stupid, I'll admit it...just put a big F on everything...because thats going to be it."

Drew stared at him and then shook his head and went on with his lecture.

"Your moods cycle...so...how do you do that?" Ryder asked.

Miracle turned to look at Ryder. "With all of those questions, you're in the wrong class, baby. Psychology 101 is probably down the hall somewhere..." He grinned. "Though..I kind of feel like a specimen under a microscope now."

"I'm sorry." Ryder shook his head. "I didn't mean to analyze you so much. You're just so..different. Not bad...just different."

"It's okay." Miracle nodded.

"Hi." Kyah walked up to the table and smiled.

"Oh, it's detention girl!" Miracle smiled. "Sit! I need to build my fan base!" He looked around. "Don't I already sound like a celebrity? That's going to be my new theme. I'm going to rock it like Melanie."

Jaemin smiled at Miracle. "You were always so fond of her."

"Thanks." Kyah sat down. "Actually, if you didn't know, my cousin probably didn't even mention me." She bumped shoulders with Ryder.

Ryder looked at her. "Oh I'm sorry, I have to wave Kyah signs every where." He looked at Miracle and Jaemin. "Excuse my failure." He grinned, sarcastically.

"Shut up." Kyah laughed.

"So what were you in detention for?" Miracle asked.

"Double dare." Kyah said. "I was dared to steal all the clothes in gym class while the girls showered and I got caught."

"Oh! That's awesome!" Miracle laughed. "To bad you didn't wait until I pulled the fire alarm...if only we were in sync." Miracle shook his head.

"Oh my god." Kyah's eyes widened. "That...wow. If I were fast enough, I had to steal all the towels too. Problem was I wasn't fast enough."

"We got to pull that when things cool down. We just need one more girl for our circle and we can double team the guys and girls and then I...can pull the alarm again." Miracle grinned. "Max wouldn't mess with me anymore then..."

"Miracle, what happened to low key?" Jaemin asked.

"It flew out the window when I decided the course of my school year and when I just met my second best friend." Miracle smiled at Kyah. "By the way, I'm Miracle and that's my boyfriend, Jaemin." He paused. "Yeah, that's my name. I was my Mom's miracle child because her evil plot to steal her dream man from his girlfriend worked in the end."

"Funny." Kyah smiled.

"Just wait until these two get into a lovers spat." Ryder looked at Kyah. "That is funny."

"Hey guys." Max walked over and sat down, inviting himself to the table with an obnoxious grin.

"Wow, rude much?" Miracle rolled his eyes. "Jaemin could have kicked that chair out from under you, what an ass you would of looked like then." He shook his head. "Don't you have friends? And where is your anorexic bitch at? You know...thinking about it, I am starting to wonder if you have one. Are girls actually willing to shove their fingers down their throats for you?"

"First of all, he didn't, second of all, I do but making your life hell is more fun and amusing so I make the sacrifice and that's about all I'm going to say."

"Of course it is." Miracle sarcastically smiled.

October 2008

Jaemin breathed heavily as he pounded Miracle, kissing him deeply as he wrapped the boy up in his arms, the body heat between them helping to warm them from the chill of the fall and the lack of heat in the bed room. Miracle grinded himself against Jaemin's stomach, his legs wrapped around Jaemin's waist and he held onto him tight, fingers digging into his back. He broke the kiss and his head shifted to the side and Jaemin moved down to trail kisses down Miracle's neck, the pleasure building within him, intensifying and he felt himself coming close to reaching his second moment of heightened ecstacy and pure bliss and soon enough he released for the second time.

Miracle's eyes widened and his body tensed up as he was about to let go for the second time and his hands balled up into fists and while he couldn't stop his body from reacting, his brain's attention was suddenly pulled in two directions. A quick round of gasp like breaths were drawn in and pushed out before he tensed up and his limbs tightened around Jaemin as a grunt of pleasure escaped as he too, released for the second time. Jaemin kept pushing onward, wanting to push the limits, see how far they could go but then he stopped just as soon as Miracle did and his eyes opened and he looked down at him, confused.

"I heard an engine outside." Miracle whispered.

"Maybe it's Ryder." Jaemin said.

"He always blows the horn twice when he pulls up." Miracle said.

"Max?" Jaemin questioned.

"You know I always watch the rear view mirror to make sure he doesn't follow us." Miracle pushed at Jaemin's chest. "We should hide."

Jaemin moves off of Miracle and slides off the bed and starts to quickly gather their clothes.

Miracle rolls over and out of the bed and in a hurry, he just grabs the sheets and the comforter and just throws it up and over the pillows to try to make the bed look neat and hears someone messing with the door knob and he dives underneath the bed with Jaemin and sees two people walking in. "Oh crap." He whispered so quietly.

"Why is the church van outside?" Robin's Mother questioned her husband.

"I don't know. I would say that maybe this is where Cody's Mom came? I just...don't see her breaking into our property. But...maybe Cody found her...I don't know." The man looked around and shook his head. "It's strange." He walked towards the bed room with his wife.

"The bed isn't made, we always tidy everything up when we leave." The woman said and she pulled the covers back and leaned down. "It smells like sex." The woman looked at her husband with disgust and worry. "We should call the police."

Miracle's eyes widened and he looked at Jaemin. "Knock them out." He mouthed.

Jaemin's eyes widened at Miracle, knowing they were in a bad position to do that. He could possibly grab one of their feet, yank one down and hope the floor knocked one of them out but then the other would be readily alerted and just the act of crawling out from under the bed would take to much time to catch the other one.

"Who ever it is, they are still here." The man said. "The van is still outside." He looked around.

Miracle shifted over and slid half way out from under the bed, being on the opposite side from where the couple were standing. He reached up and slowly pulled the drawer to the night stand open and quietly grabbed the pistol out.

Jaemin grabbed at Miracle's free arm. "What? Are you crazy?" He whispered.

"I heard something." The woman looked around and then noticed the drawer to the night stand open. "They are under the bed!"

Miracle wrapped his shirt around his head to hide his face but made sure he could at least see with one eye out of the hole of the short sleeve and fired a shot at the womans arm and she screamed as she fell down.

"Oh crap." Jaemin mouthed.

The man charged at Miracle and tackled him down.

Jaemin wrapped his shirt around his head and then crawled out from under the bed as the man was fighting with Miracle over the gun and he grabbed the lamp and bashed it over the man's head, knocking him out.

The woman screamed and scrambled towards her purse and went to pull her cell phone out but Jaemin quickly ran forward and jumped onto the bed before swinging a leg around and kicking her in the head, knocking her out. "Miracle, are you fucking insane?!" Jaemin yanked the shirt off.

"I had to do something!" Miracle pulled his shirt on and looked at Jaemin. "They were going to call the cops!"

"Cody's van, a church van, with not only a liscence plate but a churches logo to identify it is outside! And it's our only transportation! And not just that but our DNA is all over the bed!" Jaemin's eyes looked like a deer in head lights. "Attempted murder?!"

"So?! They didn't see our faces! Or hear us! Just burn the sheets and everything! And we can blow up the van like you and Sterling did with the SUV and take their vehicle!" Miracle moved towards the bed and yanked their clothes out. "Get dressed! They aren't going to stay knocked out forever!"

"Yeah...and when they identify their own vehicle? Then what Miracle?!" Jaemin started pulling his clothes on.

"Look, I know you're angry but how would you have felt if the police came stomping in here and found us under the bed?" Miracle spoke, trying to keep his voice down. "And you should try to be quiet so they don't wake up."

"I'd rather get a trespassing charge than attempted murder." Jaemin stood up.

"Okay, look...we'll call Ryder, blow up the van, burn all the sheets, wipe down everything, all our finger prints and then take off with him and leave their vehicle here. Then we can figure out what to do." Miracle stood up once he was finished dressing.

"How about we just wipe down the van too? It's a little more discreet." Jaemin said.

"Yeah but then they are going to go ask Cody and grill him about the van. At least if it's blown up, they can't identify it as the church van, even if they tell the cops what van it was, Cody can deny it." Miracle said.

"Cody can just report that it was stolen and we can just wipe it down." Jaemin said.

"I doubt my cum stain is going to come out of the seat..." Miracle stared at him. "Shouldn't of put me on my stomach." He paused. "And no we can't call Cody and tell him to say he fucked me in the van or that his Dad did because then Eric might catch my new phone via Cody's phone and find out where we are and we don't exactly have time or a way to drive to Virginia or some where to call him."

Jaemin sighed in defeat. "Fine, we'll blow up the van."

"Good, now, tear up a shirt and blind fold them and tie them up or something in case they wake up, don't speak. I'm going outside to call Ryder." Miracle turned around and headed outside and walked a little ways from the cabin and dialed Ryders number and sighed, pressing the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" Ryder answered.

Miracle sighed. "Ryder...not to be dramatic but I got a major nine one one emergency here...like major...and this is not just me being dramatic...though my dramatics might of made this mess but something had to be done."

"What happened?" Ryder asked.

Miracle sighed. "Robin's parents came to the cabin, it's fall so I imagine mountain vacations are natural, I don't know, I grew up in freakin Australia and it's not like I exactly left New York until now. Thing is...me and Jaemin were kind of banging when they pulled up so...we kinda had to throw the covers over the bed and hide under it but I think Robin's Mom is OCD or something but she noticed the bed straight away. Anyway we had to wrap shirts around our heads and I had to shoot her arm with my brothers pistol and then we had to knock them out. Now we have to burn all the sheets and wipe all of our finger prints off the cabin and blow up the church van because it's so conspicuous. Sure we could wipe it down but...I kinda have a cum stain on the seat that's probably burned into it by now and we don't exactly have the time to drive off to another state to call Cody to tell him to make up a story about him fucking me in it and I can't call him from here because Eric might trace his call and find my new phone...so because of all of this, I need you to come and pick us up."

Ryder sighed. "Okay...I can pick you guys up but...please keep me out of the criminal activity? I'll wait at the end of the path, you guys clean your mess up, be careful and come to where I am."

"I'm sorry Ryder, I know you didn't want to get mixed up but...we're desperate...if we weren't caught in such a vulnerable moment...this might not have been this way, we could of probably snuck out easier...it's just we were under the bed, they were standing right there, talking about calling the police...we would of been found and Jaemin doesn't exactly do his best combat having to crawl out from under a bed. We just need a ride, thats it, we can take care of everything else." Miracle sighed.

"Okay, just a ride, I can do that. I feel so sorry for you guys, you just don't know how much." Ryder frowned.

"I know you do, well...look, just hurry. We're trying to get this all done before they wake up but...the explosion is surely going to jerk them awake."

"I'm on my way." Ryder then hung up.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Holy shit, what a mess!!!! I agree w/Jamein; trespassing is much better than murder or attempted murder!

 

Too bad about the van though. It was a great van. :)

 

And what a mess Miracle got into with Teacher Drew. lol

Link to comment
On 01/31/2014 01:36 AM, Lisa said:
Holy shit, what a mess!!!! I agree w/Jamein; trespassing is much better than murder or attempted murder!

 

Too bad about the van though. It was a great van. :)

 

And what a mess Miracle got into with Teacher Drew. lol

Now that you mention the pros and cons of the crimes, a jail house scene would have been funny. An evil looking face on Miracle as he stood there at the bars lmao.

 

And yeah, totally sucks about the van lol.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..