Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 6,700 Words
  • 916 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 47. Chapter 47: Surrender

Tara opened the door to the guidance counselors office and walked in with Miracle right behind her. She grinned and sat down in one of the chairs beside Miracle.

"Okay, we're friends. Am I valedictorian now?" Tara asked.

Sally looked between the two. "Did you write the papers?"

"Oh come on, lady. We know your real goal. Did we really need them?" Tara asked.

Sally smiled at Tara and pulled out a certificate and looked at Miracle. "And you?"

"We cooked a cake together, I have to say that Tara is quite the cake decorator." Miracle said.

"My Aunt is a chef, she taught me how. We made a white flag cake, throwing our white flags up." Tara's smile faded. "We presented it to Aiden in celebration. However Miss Alexander, I have to say that when we did, something really bad happened."

Sally looked between them concerned. "What is it?"

"Miracle..." Tara looked at him, not feeling it was her place.

"Has Linda told you anything about me?" Miracle asked.

"Like what?" Sally looked at him.

"Like...about David?" Miracle asked.

"Linda keeps her work confidential. A guidance counselor is low on the psychology food chain, she hardly thought I would need to know a lot." Sally frowned. "Why?"

"David was my first adoptive..taker." Miracle said. "He..abused me." Miracle looked up at Sally. "In uh..really bad ways and...really messed my mind up."

Sally nodded. "I'm listening."

"That's why Linda sent me to Australia, to face him. He...made this quote. Well, we went to present the cake to Aiden, me and Tara did. Aiden was in a really horrible mood and Aiden said part of the quote. There was no way he would of known it unless Jaemin told him and Jaemin wouldn't do that. Aiden said his Dad sent him a picture...from the day he was born. On the back of it was part of the quote. I told him it was not the whole quote. His Dad is named David too." Miracle said.

Sally listened and remained quiet for several moments but the pieces came together quite quickly. "Oh my god." She sat back in her chair. "So Aiden's Dad adopted you."

"Not really adopted, more like bought me from...well, dirty business." Miracle said.

Tara looked at Miracle, surprised.

Sally looked up at Miracle. "David was a strange man, really quiet. My sister met him in college, she liked that he was quiet. Naturally she was majoring in psychology so she was attracted to learning about him. He always said he was just shy and she told me that he wanted to make his Mom proud. They married after college, bought a house. She always said he was like a teenager that stayed in his room all the time. They had a guest room and he often used it like a second bed room in a way, never slept in it but he spent time in there, personalized it, made it his own."

"So what happened?" Miracle asked.

"Well first Jennifer was born and he tried to act like the typical happy husband and new Father but anyone with a good eye could see the actor that he was. He was quite upset that his room became Jennifers. That's when it all went to the garage, everything was transferred there. Linda always talked about how she wanted to find out what he was doing but she would never go behind anyones back or spy on them, it just wasn't her nature. She would see what was presented to her and learn from that." Sally explained.

"And?" Miracle asked, wanting to hear more.

"Well then she became pregnant with Aiden, which was a surprise because David barely ever showed interest in her, he hardly did before Jennifer was born. So then they had to move to where she lived now because it had an extra bed room. Of course no garage this time, he had no choice but to keep his computer in the living room. That's when Linda noticed that he flipped the monitor off everytime she came into the room. She'd question and he would always say that he wrote stories and they were private to him and he would be embarrassed if anyone ever saw. Then he went to flipping the button on the surge protector with his toe and saying it was an accident or claiming something was wrong with the outlet." Sally shook her head.

"So then what happened?" Miracle asked.

"Well then Aiden was born and the next day, his drawers were empty, almost all his stuff was gone, clothes, neccessities, important things, anything important or that could just be piled into a car for a quick getaway, it was gone and he just vanished. Linda thought about divorce but she decided not to bother with it unless she decided to get married again, which she never did." Sally shrugged. "What did the quote on the picture say?"

"Innocent little angels are devils in disguise." Miracle answered. "That's not the whole thing though." Miracle shook his head. "When I went to see him, he said, innocent little angels are devils in disguise. They drive you into things, ruin you and then they get away."

"You don't have to tell me this if you don't want to but, what did he do to you? I know that you said abuse..." Sally trailed off.

"He used me to make videos, if you know what I mean and then it escalated, if you know what I mean. It wasn't just that though, he made me think it was love, that he did it because he loved me and that I let him do it because I loved him, that I was supposed to let him do it because that is what you do for love. And when that was not happening, he was an amazing parent, he made me feel like I was the world, in other words, I gave him physical love and he gave me emotional love, thats how he made it work."

"And when I went to visit him, he still believed in all of it. He said he just had to wait until I was older before it could be more real." Miracle added.

Sally sat there, rather disturbed by the story. "So that's why he left." She looked up. "He needed the real thing, couldn't be his own son, had to be someone not of his own blood."

Tara tensed up. "I'm sorry but...uh..." She looked around.

Sally blinked and looked at Tara. "I'm sorry, we shouldn't be discussing this in front of you." She handed Tara the certificate. "Give this to the Principal and he will make sure to place you in the position, then all you will have to do is prepare a speech." She smiled apologetically.

Tara took the certificate and stood up. "Thanks." She then patted Miracle on the shoulder and walked out.

Miracle waited until Tara was gone. "And I think that quote was his way of blaming me, blaming all children, I think." Miracle shook his head. "Really, how can you know? It's hard to get into a crazy persons head."

Sally nodded. "Well I will have to talk to Linda if Aiden hasn't, he likely hasn't, teenagers can be like that. I know I talked about a car for..your situation with Tara. Truthfully I don't know if Linda will really do that but given this, it's really the last thing I should ask her about so, if you could understand..."

Miracle nodded. "Of course. I kinda figured that might have been a joke but I did it in case it wasn't." Miracle stood up. "I just worry about Aiden, I mean...despite what David did to me, and I'm not defending it, at least I do have some happy memories, going to the carnival, christmas, trick or treating, those should of been his." Miracle turned around and walked out.

Jaemin walked into Issac's room. "So has your brilliance figured something out?" He pressed a hand to the door frame.

Issac looked down and grinned. "Other than photoshopping a clue, not so much." He then spun around in his chair to look at Jaemin. "What does that mean to you?"

"It means a lot to me." Jaemin said.

"Well..." Issac stood up and walked closer. "Personally, I think it would be a lot of fun to just go there myself."

Jaemin laughed. "Why don't you then?"

"For starters, graduation. I didn't attend this long just to miss the damn thing, once that's over though, if Miracle gives me the word, I'll be on my way." Issac laughed lightly.

"Well, I sure hope he does." Jaemin said.

"You're so transparent...it's amazing." Issac shook his head and pressed his hand against the inner door frame, right beside Jaemin's. "Kind of wish you'd just let go, you're like a little fly that just buzzes around everyones head."

"Really?" Jaemin's eyes widened. "I'll show you a fly."

Jaemin balled up his other fist and went to punch Issac only for Issac to grab his wrist and yank him forward and he shoved a knee into Jaemin's stomach, causing him to double over. Issac then swung a leg up and planted a foot onto Jaemin's back, stepping upon him, shoving him to the floor and then walked off of him, spinning around to look at him.

"Really want to go there?" Issac asked.

Jaemin laid on the floor, gasping for air as he rolled over, holding his stomach and he coughed. "Lucky break." He gasped out.

"If so? I have them all the time." Issac grinned and crossed his arms and leaned against the chest of drawers.

Jaemin pushed himself up, holding a hand to his stomach and then he ran forward and wrapped his arms around Issac and spun around and sent him flying into the mirror of his dresser. The mirror shattered when Issac's back hit the mirror and then he fell to the floor amongst the mess of glass and he looked up at Jaemin.

"Yeah? And so do I." Jaemin narrowed his eyes and walked out.

"What the hell?" Dayna walked down the hall from her room and looked in Issac's room.

Issac stood up and shook his head at Dayna. "Just a little boy trying to be big." He grinned.

"You should go back to World of Warcraft and stay out of trouble." Dayna looked at him.

"And maybe you should go back to Harry Potter books? I don't have time for it now, I'm advancing." Issac fell back into his chair and spun around.

"Yeah, while you wack it and dream about Bella Swan." Dayna started walking off.

"Bitch has a dumbass last name! And neither of which I do!" He yelled after her.

"That's why Twilight sucks!" Dayna walked back into her room and shut the door.

Tanya walked to Tara's room and gave a kick to the door, causing it to swing open. She grinned and crossed her arms and stared at her.

Tara laid on her bed and looked annoyed as her concentration was broken. She looked around her laptop. "I'm trying to type my speech."

"Oh? How did you get valedictorian? You fuck for it?" Tanya walked in and laughed. "You should let me write it for you."

Tara grinned and closed her laptop and sat up on her knees. "And what would it say?"

Tanya took a deep breath. "Class of 2009...school is over, no more rules, no more parentals, isn't that cool? Time to smoke it up, drink it down, party like hell..." She sat on the foot of Tara's bed. "Sad thing is...no more free money. You got to pay for it yourself!" She laughed. "And to do that, get jobs at nasty food places! What did you expect? Some inspiration? Dream big? Look forward? Oh no! Because you face the big dark pit of reality! Go to the city where the alley is filled with nasty bitches shooting it up, go to the country and end up in a trailer park...."

"Or stay close to home so you can hit the 'rents up when you need it!" Tara rolled her eyes. "Was that supposed to be a horrible speech? Because even that gave horrible a bad name."

Tanya laughed and looked at Tara. "I do that to torture you until Sean is free and then we're out of here."

"Yeah and then that speech is your future." Tara smiled.

"No. I'm going to be a model, California is the place to go and even that keeps me close to the parents...and you." Tanya's eyes widened and she crawled close to Tara. "Unless you run far...far..away."

"I'm going East. And if that rumor of California ever sinking comes true, it'll be because of you." Tara looked at Tanya.

Tanya fell back and laughed. "Whatever. At least my boyfriend didn't turn gay, I look at my year book and it's like a comic book. All those pictures of you two, the funniest part is that fucking talent show. What was that song? Melody of my love or some crap?"

Tara narrowed her eyes. "You're so immature Tanya. Stuff happens, Aiden figured out something about himself, it had nothing to do with me, it would of happened to him no matter who he was with."

"But it happened on you." Tanya grinned. "I'm happy though, I always liked Aiden, he's better without you." She sat up and ran a hand through her hair. "Did you know that his friend is like into some kind of head hunters crap? Like his Dad has a bounty on his head or something."

"His friend?" Tara asked.

"The new kid, I guess? I'm all out of the loop now. Hangs out with that Issac, kid." Tanya shook her head and walked over to Tara's vanity and started looking at her make up.

"His Dad has a bounty hunter?"

"Yep." Tanya grabbed a red lipstick. "Sean recorded them and texted it to me." She took the lid off and started to put it on.

"What did Sean hear?" Tara asked.

"Well something about the kids Dad being back in New York...uh, and something about how they wondered if he would be looking for this Erica woman and then sending some woman named Rachel after him." Tanya finished with the lipstick and replaced the cap.

"Is that it?" Tara asked.

"Well the kid was like mad desperate to go looking for him and then that other new kid wouldn't let him. I could understand why, the people on the phone call were talking about capturing the Dad and failing and monitoring Erica, I assume that's the kids Mom. And then something about how she was stupid about giving him up for adoption because she thought you just sign a paper, hand your kid over and thats it. So I'll bet that kids adoption is fake. They said she did it because the Dad disappeared and the Erica girl didn't want any family if she couldn't have him." Tanya grabbed an eyeliner pen. "Selfish, right?"

Tara slowly nodded. "Makes sense." She mumbled. "Anything else?"

"Well then they said something about pulling a Paula on her but when they went back, she was gone and the house had a for sale sign on it and no one could find anyone. I guess Paula is another scam victim or something." Tanya started applying the eyeliner. "Unless Paula is some kind of insider slang."

"Why would you say it was slang?"

Tanya finished the eyeliner and laughed as she pulled the pen away. "Because Paula sounds like the name of a blunt." She laid the eyeliner down and grabbed the mascara. "Get it? Pull a Paula on her?"

Tara gave Tanya a weird look. "No I don't get it, that translates, pull a blunt on her."

"As in, smoke a blunt on her, blow it in her face." Tanya opened the mascara. "You know that's an insult when you smoke, blowing it in someones face." She grinned.

"Yeah but it sounds like they mean it in more of a tricky way than an insult." Tara looked at her computer.

"Well it could be like a magician, blow the smoke in your face, disappear before it clears." Tanya shook her head and laid the mascara down. "You're really thinking way to much into it. That part was just to funny to me." She turned around to look at her sister.

"So what do you really want?" Tara looked at the clock. "You're missing your night classes."

"I'm not worried about it. I'm going out to meet Sean for a movie. We're meeting beside the road, I'm going to hammer a nail in my tire and I'm going to call AARP and get proof, then Sean's driving me to the movie." Tanya walked back over to the bed.

Tara laughed. "Please tell me you're not ruining your perfectly good tire for a movie."

"Not just for the movie." Tanya sat on the bed again. "I'm trying to plan something really good to get everyone together. New kids info just tells me we got some good reasons to do it."

"Well I can tell you what to do because I'm a cool little sister."

Tanya laughed. "I'll determine that."

"No gathering, at least not for now. Keep doing what your doing, plus."

Tanya lit up a cigarette and dropped her lighter in her purse. "Go on."

"Gather your info and play clue, toss stuff around and play it like chess." Tara grinned.

Tanya's eyes sparked to life. "Ooo I like that."

"Of course you do, we're sisters." Tara laughed.

"Ha!" Tanya wrapped Tara up in the biggest hug. "Yay! I gotta go!" She laughed and ran out of the room.

Tara laughed and shook her head and opened her laptop and laid down again and went back to work on her speech.

Aiden opened the door and saw Miracle standing there. "Oh, hey. I...uh...didn't expect to see you."

Miracle grinned. "Want to go out? I'm taking all my boyfriends to Vegas."

Aiden's eyebrows lifted and he looked around Miracle to see Jaemin's car with Jaemin in the driver seat, Issac and Damien in the back seat and the passenger seat empty. "This..well...it's odd."

"It's random." Miracle grabbed him by the shirt and yanked him outside. "Lets go." He let go of Aiden and sprinted off towards the car.

Aiden turned and quickly shut the door as he was tugged out and followed after Miracle. He opened the back door and Damien shifted into the middle so Aiden could climb in as Miracle hopped into the passenger seat and the car took off.

"Uh...hi." Aiden looked around and forced the hint of a smile.

"Been a while." Damien grinned and sipped his beer.

"Don't you always have hang overs?" Aiden asked.

"Not when you never stop." Damien grinned. "So, Miracle, how are you getting everyone to get along? I heard Jaemin kicked, this ones ass."

"Oh, hold on there, it was more of a tie. One for one." Issac grinned at Jaemin.

"Wait..." Miracle looked around. "You guys got in a fight?"

"Computer boy doesn't know when to shut up and type." Jaemin laughed.

"I could type you just as bad as I could beat you. Instead of a fist print...you could have key prints, they would say fuck you." Issac grinned.

"I wanted to bring Dayna." Miracle said.

"I could of tossed her in the trunk." Issac laughed.

"Miracle..." Aiden looked down.

"Yeah?" Miracle shoved a piece of gum in his mouth. "Anyone want gum?" He held up the pack, Issac took a piece.

"This isn't weird for you?" Aiden asked.

"Why should it be? Is it for you, Aiden?" Miracle asked.

"Well..." Aiden looked around at the others. "Nevermind."

Miracle looked back at Aiden. "Can ya sign language? I'm a pro."

Aiden shook his head. "Can you really do that?"

"No." Miracle laughed.

"I just mean...my Dad did....and then I did..." Aiden shrugged. "Don't you feel uh..."

Miracle shook his head. "No, I don't. Unless you knew where he was, what he did and who I was this whole entire time and did it anyway and it was a joke." Miracle looked out the window. "Truthfully though, you should of had at least the decent times I had with him but more ideally, you should of had a better Dad altogether."

Issac looked between Aiden and Miracle. "Secret convo in public. The kind where they trail off sentences so they only know what they mean."

Damien bumped shoulders with Issac. "That's how it works."

"Jaemin, how are we going to fit Philip in here?" Miracle asked.

"Philip? Why Philip?" Jaemin asked.

"Because he fucks with me so I think he barely makes the cut for boyfriend material."

Jaemin laughed. "You just want to increase your numbers." He rolled his eyes. "And this whole idea is way to fun for you. What are we going to do? Strap him to the top?"

"Go back and stuff Dayna in the trunk and put him in there with her, maybe they can hook up, trunk sex." Issac laughed.

"I want to see you try to throw Philip in the trunk." Jaemin grinned.

"At least I would try." Issac said, rolling the gum around his tongue.

"I'll let him know, see what he says." Jaemin nodded.

"You do that." Issac nodded.

"Well we're going to stop at Area 51 first...because I want to drive to the signs." Miracle grinned. "Which one of you rivals are willing to step beyond the point?"

Issac looked at Miracle from the back. "Miracle? I like you...but I am sorry!"

"I'll fight Issac and jump kick his ass over it." Jaemin laughed.

"Then they can arrest you because that's not my fault." Issac kicked the back of the driver seat.

"Well we are going to try something, everyone has suggested it on youtube." Miracle said.

Aiden sat there, feeling like the quiet awkward one.

"What's the idea?" Damien asked.

"We're going to drive a remote controlled car down the road." Miracle said.

"They will know that it's us when we park at the signs." Jaemin said.

Issac started laughing.

"I am not taking us to those signs, every time you talk about them, you have to go on about ways to get inside." Jaemin shook his head.

Miracle grinned.

"Hey, you want another boyfriend, just aggravate one of those guys to come down, start getting it on and plant a camera on him." Damien grinned and took a drink.

"And now you encourage it, thanks friend!" Jaemin laughed and shook his head.

"They don't really go in though, they just go to the top of the hill, so you wouldn't be seeing any deeper than what you see. They are the outer most guards. Most all people normally don't get by them." Issac said.

"Well I'm sorry, I can't just go to the signs without trying to defy, so it's in everyones best interest you don't take me." Miracle crossed his arms, trying to contain a smile but it was there, if barely.

Tanya placed the nail on her front left tire and then took the hammer and then with a single swing, the nail went into the tire. "I hope that takes the air out." She looked and then kneeled down and untwisted the cap off the tire and stood up. "Maybe that will help."

"You are so funny."

Tanya turned around to see Sean leaning over the driver side door of his car that was pulled over across the road. "What? I had to mess up the tire some how."

Sean shook his head and walked across the road. "So what took so long?"

"Messing with my sister. She gave me a good idea though."

"Like what?" Sean asked.

"She said we should manipulate them instead, use the information we get on everyone, play them like chess." Tanya crossed her arms and looked down the road. "It's not a bad idea."

Sean grinned and started laughing. "Well we could but...making those new kids think the bounty hunters found them? Might send them running. I would hate to chase them away. The whole thing is a bit extreme."

"I don't want to chase them away. I'm not that big of a bitch." Tanya slapped him on the arm. "Maybe he gets a letter from his Dad saying horrible things about his Mom." She grinned. "Maybe his Mom is a dope head stripper and they met when she was working the corner and his Dad is a cop and arrested her and they fell in love and he went in her cell and they did it and he broke her out of jail."

Sean fell back on the hood of Tanya's car and started laughing.

"Yeah, he was conceived in jail." Tanya grinned and then looked over at Sean. "Why are you laughing so bad?"

Sean sat up. "Because of you..." He shook his head. "That was just funny."

"Well then they go on the run and get married in Vegas and...she takes out a life insurance policy on him and he hears her on the phone with the neighbor that shes been having an affair with and he hears them planning to kill him for the money so they can be together, so he disappears." Tanya laughed. "That's a good story!"

"And the neighbor is part of the mafia and sends bounty hunters after him?" Sean looked at Tanya.

"Yes, because she throws her kid away and runs off, it pisses the neighbor off and he blames the Dad...and he's been stalking the woman." Tanya laughed.

Sean kissed her neck. "You better call AARP so the timing is right, I'm going to drive a little ways up the road, text me when they are gone and I'll come get you." He then walked off from her car.

"Okay." Tanya smiled and grabbed her phone.

Sean got into his car and drove off down the road.

Miracle laughed, watching Damien, Jaemin and Issac deposit coins in a row of slot machines. "Wish me luck." Miracle then went in a run, giving a yank to each one of the machines and they all went spinning. He spun around when he reached the end and his eyes widened.

"I hope he doesn't get in trouble." Damien laughed.

"Just get ready to grab or it's going to be a mess." Aiden's eyebrows lifted and then he watched three of the machines go off like fire alarms. That was when Damien, Issac and Jaemin rushed forward to catch the winnings.

"That's how you play them!" Miracle grinned, several people in the casino watching the antics.

"Miracle, security is uh...looking at us now, they don't look happy." Aiden said.

Miracle turned around and looked at one of the security men. "Oh fuck him, beats doing one machine over and over like a mindless drone." He walked around. "Better not do it again though, three wins was a good go." He smiled at the three bags filled with winnings.

"I'll get this all...cashed." Jaemin took the three bags and walked off.

Issac laughed. "I thought it was fun! I'd love to set up every slot machine and watch Miracle run a marathon!"

"To bad slot machines is all I know how to do." Miracle frowned. "I mean if I had a big amount of money I could do Texas Hold 'Em like I do online."

"How do you do it online?" Damien asked.

"I bet people for as long as I can, hope no one is to confident and go all in and hope it scares them all into folding." Miracle grinned. "I cuss a storm if it doesn't work."

"To bad I didn't bring my little...ATM device, could get you a decent amount of money." Issac said.

"Oh but there are mad cameras around here." Miracle looked up and around and then his head lightly danced to the beat of the song that played.

"And...I'm back." Jaemin walked back to the group.

"So...what are we doing next?" Miracle asked. "I...don't know how to do anything else."

"I hope we didn't drive all the way down here and that's all you know how to do." Jaemin said.

Miracle narrowed his eyes. "Well do you know how to do anything else? Go shove another coin in and pull a lever! At least I did something."

Issac grinned and brought a hand over his mouth.

Jaemin narrowed his eyes at Miracle and then took a coin out of his pocket and slammed it into the slot machine beside him and yanked down the lever. "Happy?"

"No." Miracle said.

Then the alarm went off and Damien dived to the floor to start catching more winnings.

Issac turned away and shook his head, laughing.

Aiden sighed. "Okay so I think it's safe to say none of us know how to gamble?" He waved his hands out. "Can we leave?"

"Damien cash the coins, we'll be outside." Miracle walked around Jaemin and grabbed Issac's hand and headed off to go outside, Aiden followed right after.

"Sorry, Miracle. Casino games never were my thing. I did the whole world of warcraft thing, when I did game." Issac shrugged and watched cars drive by. "Feels like a carnival though, looks like one. I'm sure we can find something."

"Damien's a drunk, Jaemin was a broke homeless and Aiden's the good boy, all our stories are established." Miracle sighed and crossed his arms.

Miracle then started laughing out of no where.

"Whats so funny?" Aiden asked.

"I should take you all to a quickie chapel and say I want to marry all my fiance's." Miracle fell back against the wall, laughing.

Issac grinned and shook his head just as Damien and Jaemin came outside.

"Whats he laughing at?" Jaemin asked.

"He wants to marry all of us." Issac started laughing. "Wants us all to just march right into the quickie chapel."

Miracle started laughing harder and slid down the wall to sit on the ground.

"Sorry heavenly father, I just couldn't pick! And they all bought me rings!" Miracle waved his hand up. "One for each finger!" He laughed.

"I just loved his little pinkie!" Issac sat beside Miracle and wrapped an arm around him. "So much!"

"Had to have the middle finger." Damien grinned and shook his head. "That's my style."

"Okay! Lets go to the car!" Miracle pushed himself up and started running for the parking lot around the side, the others ran after him. Miracle laughed and then spotted a guy in a convertible talking to someone on the phone.

"Over here!" Miracle grabbed Issac by the arm and ran towards the convertible and leaned down and started moaning towards the phone and Issac soon joined in.

"Oh god! Fuck me! Harder!" Miracle screamed and moaned.

"What the fuck?!" The man yelled at them.

Issac laughed and took off running, he pulled Miracle with him.

"I'm going to do something so evil." Tanya whispered as she walked down the hall.

"What?" Sean started to laugh.

"Shhh..." Tanya slowly walked to Tara's room where the door was cracked and slowly pushed the door open to see her sister asleep. She grinned. "Stay here." She whispered and walked into the dark room.

Sean grinned and stood at the door, watching Tanya, he loved her so much.

Tanya walked over to her sisters desk and saw her laptop. She picked it up and hugged it to her chest and then quietly walked out. "My room." She whispered and then walked down to her room, Sean following her.

Tanya walked into her room and flipped the light on and closed the door.

"So, what are you doing to her?" Sean laughed, trying to stay quiet.

"Watch." Tanya sat on the edge of her bed and motioned for Sean to sit beside her. When he did, she opened the laptop and went into Tara's documents. "There's her speech."

"How did she get valedictorian? She went out of the country."

"She fucked for it..." Tanya laughed and opened up the speech document and looked over the text and then highlighted all of it and then gave a single tap of the backspace.

Sean gasped. "It's all gone." He quietly laughed.

Tanya grinned. "Okay, size, seventy two, bold, underline, color, red." Tanya then started typing. "You can't fuck your way to the top. This is what happens when you try, bitch."

Sean kept laughing.

Tanya then clicked to exit the program, a pop up appeared, asking to save. Tanya looked at Sean and then she looked at the computer and hit save.

Sean fell back on the bed, laughing. "Shes going to be pissed."

"Shh! I gotta put it back." Tanya said as she left the room to go put the laptop back like it was left.

Dayna walked into Issac's room and closed the door. "Lets see what kind of dirt I can find." She walked over to his computer and sat down and pushed a potato chip bag out of the way and noticed a torn piece of paper. "Eric?" She looked at the number. "Hmm."

Dayna looked up at the computer and then grabbed her phone out of her pocket and hooked it up to the cord attached to the computer and opened up the program. "I'll call from...Madagascar." She laughed and set the program and then started dialing the number. She brought the phone to her ear and listened to the rings.

"Hello?! Who is this?! I need your help!" A frantic woman answered the phone.

Dayna's eyes widened. "Who is this?" She asked.

"My name is Faye Carter! I was kidnapped, my husband was killed and I was kidnapped by Eric and I've been held prisoner!" Faye looked at Eric who was unconcious on the floor of the basement.

Dayna's eyes widened. "Well, uh...you shouldn't be on the phone with me! Call the cops!"

"I don't know where I am! You have this man's number, can't you find me?!" Faye cried into the phone.

"Uh...I don't know." Dayna looked around. "Look, keep the phone. How did you get it from Eric?"

"The drugs wore off and I snuck up on him when he came in the room." Faye sighed, feeling weak.

"I...should call my brother...maybe. Just keep the phone and I'll call him for help. He's the one that knows how to do everything and then...well then I can call the police for you and tell them where you are." Dayna stood up, freaked out.

"He's waking up." Faye said. "He's waking up!" She dropped the phone.

"You bitch!" Eric screamed and then the phone went dead.

"Lady? Are you there?" Dayna dropped her phone on the floor and stared down at it. "Issac what have you gotten yourself into..."

Issac laid on the bed watching television when his phone rang and he grabbed it. "Dayna, what do you want?"

"You're in trouble!" Dayna screamed into the phone.

"Ow!" Issac pulled the phone away briefly. "What the fuck?"

"I called Eric's number. Don't worry, I made myself in Madagascar, I know how to do that at least. When I called, some woman named Faye answered and she said she was kidnapped and held prisoner and she doesn't know where she is and wants me to find her and call the police and then he woke up, called her a bitch and the line went dead."

Issac's eyes widened. "Dayna...thats what you get for messing in my fucking room. We can't mess with that! No, no, no, no and no! I'm sorry and besides I'm all the way down in Vegas and we already got rooms for the night."

Aiden looked at Issac and his eyes widened, he could hear Dayna all the way from the other bed.

"Oh! It's alright, it's okay! If Faye dies, it won't be on your conscience anyway!"

"Fake cheerleader." Issac mumbled. "Just...call the cops, tell them you were prank calling, give them the number and let them take care of it."

"He'll probably murder her and dump her now that shes been on the phone!" Dayna sighed. "Forget you." She hung up.

"So, I was just curious, two rooms, four beds, who are you sharing with?" Jaemin looked at Miracle, his hands moved to the railing.

Miracle sat in the chair, poking at the ice in the ice bucket with a straw. "I know it's inconvenient to rent a third room just for me." He looked up at Jaemin. "Who do you think it will be?"

"Issac, no doubt." Jaemin turned around. "So is that what happens now? When someone gets old, you decide to change?"

"Has nothing to do with getting old. You know how things fell through with Aiden." Miracle said.

"Yeah but instead of turning to me, you went to him."

"Jaemin..." Miracle sat the ice bucket aside. "You used to have what he had." He looked up at Jaemin. "A fire, a dark side, the bad boy. Thing is...ever since we left, maybe even before that...you've been so responsible and parental."

"So, what? Boring?" Jaemin looked down. "I can handle a metaphoric punch."

"Ever since we've been on the run it's always, be alert, watch your back, be careful, follow the rules." Miracle looked up. "Issac makes me feel fun again. I...want to be close to him." Miracle looked down. "Maybe, we graduate this month, maybe it would be best if we just...go apart."

"I'm sorry I did that to you. That's why I gave you the locket, it's why it said what it said." Jaemin sat in the chair next to Miracle.

"Well...make it happen." Miracle looked at Jaemin. "Issac can keep me safe, a lot safer than you could, without tying me down and killing me inside."

"Miracle, if I leave, it would be to go back to New York. It's because aside from you, it's the only home that I know. What would happen, I couldn't say, but it's where I would go." Jaemin took a deep breath, feeling as if a knife had been taken to his heart.

Miracle looked at Jaemin and reached for his hand. "I'm sorry..." He then looked down.

Jaemin stood up and dug into his pocket and took out the car keys and handed them over to Miracle. "Take them, who needs graduating anyway. I don't."

Miracle looked up at the keys and then he looked at Jaemin. "Don't do that."

"Trust me, it's better off this way." Jaemin dropped the keys at Miracle's feet and walked off, heading down the steps.

Miracle's eyes widened as he watched the keys drop to the floor of the deck. He reached down and grabbed them and then looked up and saw Jaemin walking off across the parking lot, heading for the road. He stood up and moved closer to the railing, almost not believing that he was seeing what he was seeing, but it was there, Jaemin was there, walking away. Miracle closed his eyes tight and tried not to cry, his head lowered onto his arms.

The door opened and Aiden stepped outside to see Miracle crying and he slowly closed the door behind him. "Miracle? What happened?"

Miracle looked up, tears staining his face as he turned around to look at Aiden. "He's gone..." Miracle showed Aiden the car keys. "He's really gone, he meant it."

Aiden looked at the keys, knowing they had been fighting over that car for the longest time. He stepped closer and hugged Miracle. "I'm sorry. And I know I haven't been the best friend lately. I just..didn't know how to be but I'm here for you and...I want you to know that."

Miracle pulled Aiden close and began to sob as his hands gripped tightly to his shirt.

"It's okay." Aiden whispered.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I didn't realize that Dayna was Issac's sister. And what a mess she got herself into. What is it with these sisters, wanting to mess up their siblings? lol I hope that Tara reads the speech before she prints it out! lol What a bitch her sister is!

 

So Jaemin finally left Miracle. Stupid to do it now and not graduate. JMO

 

And who is Faye Carson? I don't remember that name at all.

Link to comment
On 04/19/2014 08:58 AM, Lisa said:
I didn't realize that Dayna was Issac's sister. And what a mess she got herself into. What is it with these sisters, wanting to mess up their siblings? lol I hope that Tara reads the speech before she prints it out! lol What a bitch her sister is!

 

So Jaemin finally left Miracle. Stupid to do it now and not graduate. JMO

 

And who is Faye Carson? I don't remember that name at all.

Lmao it's the town of sibling cruelty! Lmao at least Aiden and Jennifer get along!

 

And yes Jaemin did, though I think for once it was an impulsive move, especially regarding graduation but in the reality of it, I think he was at a very low point and made a bad decision because of it.

 

As for Faye, well she hasn't been mentioned by actual name until now but she has been mentioned a few times, more in relation to another character but an answer to a long awaited question finally comes to light but then it creates another question.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..