Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 3,504 Words
  • 2,455 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 5. Chapter 5: Club Kid

Miracle walked into his house, hoping that no one was at home because he really didn't want to deal with anyone. He was exhausted, as usual, after such intense, emotional episodes. He shut the door and sat on the couch before laying down and curling up, his eyes drifting shut.

"Hey." Hunter called out as he walked into the living room. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

So much for no one being home. "I got excused for the rest of the day." Miracle covered his face with an arm.

"What for?" Hunter moved over to kneel in front of the couch.

Miracle moved his arm and opened his eyes. "What’s with the interrogation?" Hunter was acting weird, with all the questions. It just wasn't normal for him.

"Well...finding out your little brother blackmailed someone, … makes you want to ask some questions."

Hunter was angry in a way. After all he and their family had been deceived by his little brother. He was more concerned than anything. But right now the anger was showing just a bit more. His voice remained calm yet firm.

Miracle's eyes shifted to the side and he sighed, realizing he had been careless with how he'd thrown the disk onto the computer desk. He hadn't’t wanted his brother to see it. In a way he felt completely ashamed of himself.

"You don't understand, I had no choice. Brad was..."

"Brad?" Hunter interrupted him. "I'm talking about Daniel."

"Daniel?" He looked away, shifting around uncomfortably. "You...you looked in the shoe box?" Hunter digging in his room, digging into his personal things, made Miracle feel vulnerable, and never had Hunter made him feel like that before.

"Yeah I did. I saw the disk too. I didn't mess with it, but I saw the video on the computer. I take it that ... was Brad?"

"Hunter, I didn't want you to see that. I...I didn't want you to see any of it."

"What I want to know first before anything else is why did you let Daniel lie about you? I mean ... you had the evidence to put him away. It doesn't make sense."

Miracle looked at Hunter and sighed, shaking his head. "Because its purpose was not to put him away. The purpose of it ... was to keep him with me. When it didn't turn out like that, I decided it was pointless to even bother."

"Did you love him?"

Miracle really gave the question a lot of thought. "He noticed me so I figured ... why not?"

Hunter looked confused and he slowly shook his head. "I don't understand."

Miracle looked at Hunter and leaned forward, placing his hands on his brothers shoulders."Sometimes...I don't even understand." He stood and moved around Hunter.

"Wait..." Hunter turned and stood up. "What about Brad?"

Miracle thought about it as he turned around to look at Hunter. "Think of it as an insurance policy. It protects my heart."

Hunter didn't understand. Miracle was being so vague and cryptic. "Why...why would you feel the need to do that? I mean is he a bad guy or what?"

Miracle didn't want Hunter to find out any more than he already had. He didn't want his brother to know the desperation behind his actions. He felt pathetic and he did not want Hunter to think of him as pathetic.

"Do me a favor ... destroy the tape, okay?" He turned around and headed for the hall way. "Oh and ... Hunter?" He turned around to look at his brother . "When Sterling calls...wake me up. We have plans for tonight."

 

 

It was time and Sterling finally arrived, heralded by blowing his car horn outside. Right now Miracle was digging through his closet, desperately trying to pick out some clothes. The room looked like a tornado had gone through it. Eventually, a skin tight, black, fish net tank top was the choice, along with some tight, low rise, black leather pants.

"Perfect." He grinned and reached down, grabbing his black leather biker boots and a matching biker jacket drenched in sparkling rhinestones.

Miracle hurriedly put on his clothes to the tune of Sterling’s insistent horn, then checked his hair in the mirror to make sure it was perfect.

"Sterling's outside." Hunter said, as he pushed the door open, and walked in. Hunter's eyes widened a bit in shock.

"Yeah I know." He grinned and moved to push his window open. "If Mom and Dad ask ... we went to the library to study." He started to climb through the window.

"Wait, where are you going?" Hunter rushed towards the window.

"No time to talk, he's waiting." Miracle rushed around the side of the house.

Sterling looked over as Miracle appeared and jumped into the passenger’s side of the old Camaro. He had not put as much effort into tonight as Miracle had, just a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans, rather than the khaki's and the dress shirts he normally wore to school.

"Okay let's go." Miracle grinned, pulling his seat belt on and leaning forward to turn the heater up.

"Did you get the fake IDs?" Not that he really cared about going to a club and partying, it really wasn't Sterling's scene, but he wanted to make Miracle happy.

"No but it's okay. We'll just climb through a window or something."

 

 

Miracle grinned as he looked around at all the lights. It made him feel really alive. He looked around at it all with a childlike wonder in his eyes. He pointed Sterling towards an alley beside a club where there was an open window. Sterling pulled in, hoping beyond hope Miracle would change his mind. But, even as he killed the engine, the feeling of imminent trouble would not leave him.

Miracle climbed out of the car and looked up at the window. "I'm going to need you to lift me."

Sterling sighed. "How are we even going to drink without fake IDs?" This was his last ditch attempt at pulling Miracle away from this whole idea.

Miracle's devilish grin reappeared. "I'm pretty sure I can take care of that. I have money. All we need is to find someone to make the purchases." Sterling sighed. His final act of surrender was to lift Miracle towards the window.

Miracle felt Sterling's hands as he rose, causing his small jacket and his tank top to rise, revealing his soft, lightly tanned flesh, and his taut stomach. He grasped the window and started to pull himself up with Sterling’s help.

Sterling was distracted for a moment, his hands gripping those slender hips as he felt Miracle’s soft, smooth flesh. What was revealed, and the very idea of being with Miracle, aroused him enough to make his knees shake.

He gave one final shove upwards so that Miracle could climb inside. Miracle threw a leg onto the ledge of the window, shifting around to straddle it, and he pushed himself to sit up.

"Give me your hand." He reached out to Sterling, while he braced himself with his other.

Sterling was taller and stronger, so he managed to grasp the ledge of the window quickly, pulling himself up and climbing through, tumbling clumsily to the floor. With a grunt of pain he stood up, finding himself in the men’s bathroom. He turned around and held his arms up. Miracle grinned and jumped into his friends protective embrace. As soon as he had his footing he looked up at him, his hands moving to rest on Sterling's arms.

Miracle looked into Sterling's eyes as he held him. "I'm going to do something ... lets just enjoy it for the moment and not complicate it. Okay?"

Sterling’s stomach turned over. If Miracle was about to do what Sterling thought he was, he saw no reason to hang around. In a burst of confidence he leaned forward and pressed his lips to Miracle's. His eyes closed and he lightly pushed Miracle against the wall, knowing if he didn't have support he'd grow weak at the knees and fall to the floor.

Kissing Miracle was better than any dream he had ever had. He didn't want it to end. He wanted to stay like this for as long as humanly possible. He had ached to be close to Miracle, and finally it was happening.

This was exactly what Miracle had in mind, but Sterling’s sudden aura of confidence shocked him. At full sexual charge there was love within that kiss.

When they broke, Miracle opened his eyes and he looked up. "Sterling..."

"Shhh..." Sterling brought a finger to Miracle's lips, staring deep into his eyes. "You're so beautiful...on the outside as well as in."

Miracle felt wonderful. He’d yearned for love from a guy but had never felt it the way he did with Sterling. But the fear remained because he couldn't tell if Sterling meant it, or was just a good liar. That’s what scared him the most. That, and he loved Sterling too.

With Brad, it felt like an act almost. They had exchanged words of love, but Miracle had never felt it in such an intensity as he did now. He wanted it, and yet he was terrified of it. He was afraid of being hurt.

"Sterling...I'm scared." He said, his lips rolling inward as he tried to keep his emotions from boiling over into a mess.

"Of what?" Sterling asked with a look of concern.

"Of this...you …me...it scares me. I...I don't want to get hurt."

"I don't want you to be afraid." The thought of scaring Miracle stabbed at Sterling's heart. He didn't want Miracle to feel anything other than happiness.

"Let's just...I..I don't know." Miracle shook his head.

"Have a friendly night of fun?" Sterling took a guess at what Miracle was trying to say. He didn't mind. He was as scared as Miracle. He had never been in love before.

"Yeah," he said, as he released a held breath. "That's...well, that's why we came here."

Miracle stared up at Sterling, then gave a nod towards the door and they moved out into the club. It was drenched in color and light, the music pumping from the speakers, causing Miracle's chest to rattle. He grinned, surveying the room and the people within.

Sterling looked around warily. He really wasn't liking this place, as he knew he wouldn't. His eyes scanned around, having already decided it was his job to be responsible. Miracle noticed a guy eyeing him from a corner. He looked to be college aged, early twenties and decently muscular.

Miracle grinned and looked over at Sterling. "Bingo...someone to purchase the drinks."

"How do you know he will actually go along with it?"

"Hmm...I don't. I'm just hoping." Miracle grinned, and turned to Sterling. "I'll be back." He chuckled, and headed off through the crowd to approach the guy.

 

"Yeah, you know that guy you've been hanging around with? Well he's here at the club. And not to go all fate and destiny on you, Brad, but he just so happens to be walking my way." Brian spoke into the phone that was pressed to his ear.

"Really? Hmm ... fate, I might want to consider it. " Brad said thoughtfully. "This is really on the spot but oddly convenient, waste him up and bring him here, just one extra for a good time." Brad hung up the phone.

 

"Hi." Miracle smiled, as he approached the guy and leaned a shoulder against the wall.

"Well, hello there." Brian grinned. "Glad you noticed me over here."

"Why would I not notice you?" Miracle grinned, easing just a bit closer. "You're a good looking guy and...you noticed me. I'm lucky...honestly."

"My name’s Brian." The stranger stuck a hand out.

Brian's hand was taken and Miracle tugged him forward. "Miracle … and...well I kinda need a favor."

"A Miracle that needs a miracle, huh?" Brian grinned and stepped closer, following the tug.

Miracle grinned and nodded. "You could say that."

"So what can I do for you?"

"Well...I'm a week short of legal to fully enjoy this place. I have money...I just need someone to make the purchases." A lie told. His arms went behind his back, and he grinned as his fingers crossed.

Brian's eyes looked over Miracle and he grinned, having a feeling that Miracle was not really that old. "Only if you dance with me. I promise you a great time."

Miracle looked over to see Sterling had found a near by table before he looked at Brian again. "That sounds fair."

Miracle grinned and took Brian's hand, leading him over to Sterling's table. "I found someone!" Miracle said in an excited tone, before slipping his jacket off and tossing it on the table. A few dollars were dug from his pocket and he turned to Brian. "Buy my friend a drink first?"

Sterling looked at Miracle and then over towards Brian. He rolled his eyes. The guy was nearly drooling like a dog. "Really, it's fine. I don't want anything." A shake of his head was given.

Miracle stepped closer to Sterling, placing his hands on his friends knees. "Sterling...your supposed to be having fun tonight!"

"I think at least one of us need to be responsible."

Miracle grinned and laughed. "I am responsible," he said, before he felt Brian's arms wrap around his slender waist, getting tugged away.

"Come on...this is a good song playing." Brian grinned, tugging Miracle back and against him, lightly picking him up. Brian swung him around and, sat him down, before guiding him to the dance floor.

Sterling didn't get it. After the moment they shared, how could Miracle just act like that? Of course, he knew that Miracle was doing it for their benefit, but he couldn't help but feel jealous. There he sat, left by himself. Part of him just wanted to leave. Only his need to protect Miracle kept him there.

"Animal." Sterling mumbled, watching the two as they headed towards the dance floor.

Miracle laughed as he was guided. The beat was almost addictive. His hips began to roll, grinding his back against Brian's chest. His arms lifted up over his head and his hands moved to allow finger tips to trail over the sides of Brian's neck.

Brian grinned, his own hips moving about as his hands gently held onto Miracle's rolling hips before his fingers moved up, trailing beneath the tank top to tease at Miracle's waist line. His head leaned forward and light kisses were planted along the boy's neck.

Sterling sat at the table, watching the whole thing, his hand slowly balling up into a fist, his face tensing with anger and so much jealousy. Brian was just a fucking pig in Sterling's opinion. He knew exactly what the guy wanted from Miracle.

A laugh escaped from Miracle. He was having fun and for the moment he was really happy. For now he was able to forget everything and just have a good time. Miracle's arms rose off Brian as he slowly turned his back to him.

The song ended moments later and Miracle grinned, turning to Brian. "That was awesome."

"Lets get a drink," his partner said, throwing an arm across Miracle's shoulders as he lead him towards the bar.

Miracle slid onto one of the stools. "So what would you recommend?"

"Sex on the beach, " Brian grinned. "And I don't mean the drink either."

Miracle grinned, laughing as he leaned forward. "Wow...brilliant pick up line, really."

"I love making my friends laugh." Brian chuckled and waved the tender over. "Two tequila's!" he called out to the man, over the music.

"Oh, so I'm a friend now?" Miracle laughed, shaking his head as their order was prepared and set before them.

"What did you think you were? A random guy I just broke the law for?"

"I don't know." Miracle smiled at Brian and grabbed his shot glass, tilting his head back and downing it.

 

 

A loud sound of knocking woke Sterling. His eyes opened and squinted, looking over at the clock to find that it was three in the morning. He was home alone. His mother was out of town on her frequent business trips. The knocking grew louder and more persistent, so he pushed himself out of bed.

"I'm coming! Hold on!" he called out and moved out of his bedroom and into the living room. He moved to the door and looked through the peep hole.

At first he was confused, but when he opened the door he would find himself in a state of shock. There Miracle stood, wearing a torn shirt, his face all bloody and beat up. Sterling's face blanched in horror.

"I got a topic for you...the fool for love." Miracle said, trying to be funny. Moments later the glimmer of a smile faded as he burst into tears.

"My god...what happened?!" Sterling rushed forward to grab him as Miracle stumbled forward.

"It...it was horrible. I...I...Sterling!" He cried out painfully, as he clung to his friend’s shirt.

"What? What was horrible?!" He reached out with one arm to swing the door shut and guided Miracle towards his room.

"Sterling...I fucked up...I fucked up so bad." He fell on the edge of the bed, his eyes shut tight as he cried more than he'd ever cried before.

"Miracle, you have to tell me what happened." Sterling kneeled down in front of him, a hand moved to the blood encrusted chin, before he gripped Miracle by the shoulders.

"I'm scared...I am so fucking scared!" Miracle yelled, between quick gasps of air and loud sobs of agony.

Sterling sighed, seeing Miracle was far too upset to explain what had happened. "Okay, listen...stay here and calm down. I'm going to go fix us some hot chocolate."

As Sterling stood up Miracle frantically grasped at his hands. "Don't leave me alone! I don't want to be alone! Sterling...help me!"

Miracle was terrified. He had never felt such intense emotions before. They were overwhelming. He felt so empty inside, so alone. He felt as if the entire world was collapsing in on him, threatening to smother him under a heavy and severe feeling of depression. He didn't trust himself enough to be alone.

Seeing Miracle like this hurt Sterling terribly. The pain he saw in Miracle's eyes, was unbearable. He felt scared himself, scared that he wouldn't be able to help. He didn't even know what had happened. His eyes started to water as he tried to be strong.

He kneeled and grasped Miracle's face in his hands. "I won't leave you...I won't leave you ever. You won't be alone, I promise. I just need you to calm down...so I'm going to go and make some hot chocolate. I'll be in the kitchen. I won't leave."

Miracle gripped tightly to Sterling's wrists, his face scrunching up as he stared at him, feeling another urge to scream out in a loud sob of pain. He was so upset his entire body was trembling, almost as if he could go into a seizure at any moment.

Once he was sure Miracle was going to be okay, Sterling headed to the kitchen, leaving the bedroom door open. Once he had all the items necessary, he laid them on the counter and leant against it, his hands balling into fists once again, as his anger rose. How could anybody hurt Miracle? His precious Miracle. It raked his heart.

Once he’d calmed himself he made the hot chocolate, then took it back to the bedroom. Miracle was sitting on the floor in front of the aquarium.

"Sometimes...I wish I were a fish." Miracle stared at the aquarium, his finger trailing along the glass. "I would swim so far away."

Sterling looked down at Miracle and put the mugs on the night stand, before he sat on the edge of the bed. He was relieved Miracle had at least calmed down, but his talk of going away concerned him. He kept quiet, waiting to see what Miracle would do next.

"Sterling..." Miracle turned his head to look at him. "I've never felt so alone before...I've never felt so empty. If...if this is what it feels like to be suicidal...I don't like it" Sterling saw the emotions running through Miracle, agonizing, torturing him even.

He stared at Miracle as tears started to run down his face. Raising his arms, he said softly, "Come here.."

Miracle didn't hesitate. He crawled into Sterling's lap and curled up like a small child. His hands clung to Sterling's shirt and he closed his eyes, burying his face against Sterling's comforting neck.

"Everything’s okay now...everything will be okay," Sterling whispered, gently rocking Miracle. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the top of the bloodied head. "You're safe here.."

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok, I'm ready to release that disc of Brad and Miracle. The only bad thing is, that Miracle is in it. lol

 

What a shit Brad is! I can't believe the line of crap he fed Miracle and then he turned around and he and his buddies beat him up and what else?

 

Thank God Miracle has Sterling. He should neve let him go.

 

Ok, on to the next installment. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..