Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,623 Words
  • 1,645 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 58. Chapter 58: We Have Forever

Miracle and Jaemin headed down the hall, woke up early by all the noise. Miracle walked into the living room and his eyes widened, seeing the fireplace being destroyed.

"You're really doing it?" Miracle looked up and then briefly glanced at the camera man.

"Yep! I told you I was!" Erica grinned.

"Martha would freak at this mess." Jaemin said.

"I know, it's why I'm taking pictures and sending them to prison for her." Erica laughed, taking a few more shots. "She can hang them on her wall! I printed out a Facebook logo for her to put at the top of it!"

"Her Facebook wall." Miracle grinned at Jaemin. "Get the humor?"

Jaemin laughed and then looked at the couch. "Did Issac leave?"

"Probably decided to jet before all the noise started." Erica said.

Jaemin nodded. "Well, Martha could put up her mug shot for her default photo, if she decorates her wall just right, she would get the right layout."

Erica busted out laughing. "Yeah! And then she can add her friends!"

"She probably just gets pissed." Miracle grinned and took Jaemin's hand and walked outside.

Jaemin looked around. "So what's the plan for today?"

"You know...I was just thinking." Miracle stopped at the steps. "If another drive by happened, Property Brothers would get killed." His eyes widened.

Jaemin laughed. "No one has died in a drive by yet."

"That's because Hunter was home, and then Craig. Neither are here right now." Miracle looked up and noticed men smashing the roof of the garage in.

"Well, I say lets go pick out your car. That has to be exciting." Jaemin smiled and grabbed Miracle's hand.

Miracle smiled and followed Jaemin to the lexus and walked over to the passenger side and climbed in, seeing his Mom walk outside to start taking pictures of the garage. "She loves pissing Martha off."

"I wonder if the woman even cares." Jaemin backed out of the drive way and drove on down the street.

Miracle turned on the radio and sat back and laughed. "We should visit her."

Jaemin grinned. "So, what kind of car do you want?"

"I don't know, something really cool." Miracle looked out the window. "Think he would toss in a custom paint job? I was thinking tye dye, but that's kind of hippie."

"Black all over the top, fade to white as it goes down to the bottom." Jaemin suggested.

"I don't know, those colors are so...I would need more." Miracle looked out, thoughtfully.

"Like what?"

"Think they could put rhinestones or something sparkly all over the car?" Miracle asked.

"That...well I think you would be asking for custom made." Jaemin's eyebrows lifted. "How come everything with you has to be custom made?"

"Because I come up with ideas and they just don't make them anywhere." Miracle looked at him.

Jaemin grinned. "I don't know if the man is that sorry." He stopped at a stop light. "What are you thinking?"

"Rhinestones, leather interior, black. Black leather and rhinestone steering wheel, like alternating into parts. Good sound system, of course, Pandora and Spotify. Convertible. Fade, color change lights underneath the car and the interior seats. White fur lining the seats. Blue LED lights around all the mirrors, door, rearview, all of them."

Jaemin's eyes widened. "It wouldn't do you to win the lottery."

Miracle grinned. "So I'm a little spoiled."

"A spoiled brat. You start with an idea and you're endless." Jaemin shook his head, a smile appearing.

"Always." Miracle looked around. "Oh and light up rims, color changing fade." He laughed.

"You better write all that down. I can't wait to see his face." Jaemin grinned.

Miracle stared at Jaemin and then grabbed a notepad that Craig kept in the car and the pen attached to it and started writing his ideas.

Stephen sat in his office and looked over Miracle's list and his eyes widened and he looked up at the two teens. "Do you realize how much this will cost? I said pick a car off the lot."

Miracle frowned. "I know...but, I want to have an extraordinary car. If you want, you can even use it in commercials. It can be promotional! You can start a custom creation ordering service! Imagine the money that would bring in. If people custom order cars like that?"

Stephen looked at the list. "Most of their money would go into just making the cars."

"Yeah, but it's all just cosmetic. They can pick a car off the lot and have the cosmetics added. It's not entirely custom. I don't care what kind of car, I can pick any convertible out here, just add the customs and it would be perfect." Miracle leaned forward, excitedly.

Stephen lightly chewed on the end of his pen as he thought about it. "Okay, I'll...consider it. I will have to go over the cost. In the mean time, what convertible would you want to use as the...bare bone for this..project?"

Miracle thought about it carefully. "What about...the Mercedes Benz Crystal SL600?"

Jaemin's eyes widened, remembering when Melanie had sent pictures of it to Miracle in an email one time.

Stephen dropped the note pad and looked at Miracle. "That car costs a fortune, it's a custom car all by it's self..and you want me to have some of it tore up and custom made more?"

Miracle's eyebrows lifted. "Well, I guess the interior could stay the same, just add the lights under it, on the mirrors, under the seats, and switch out the rims and put the lighted rims. Oh! And the sound system, with Pandora and Spotify. And..the outside is already crystal, better than rhinestone!"

Stephen looked at Jaemin.

Jaemin shrugged. "When he wants something..."

Miracle grinned and looked between them. "What?"

"You're going to hell for gluttony." Jaemin grinned.

Miracle rolled his eyes. "Please." He looked at Stephen. "Come on...I can even put in money for it! I have Hunters college savings! He got a scholarship! I'm totally not doing college, I'll just get it and throw it in! And maybe Mom can spare some of the money Max gave her! Please, Stephen...just order it!"

Stephen shook his head and grinned. "Okay, I promised you a free car, this is a stretch though. I'll put in the order for it but I'll need enough money for a down payment, enough to get it delivered."

Miracle grinned. "You'll have it." Miracle stood up. "And when I have it...I'll be riding happy on my first day to work." He looked at Jaemin. "Ya ready?"

"I was hoping you'd be driving out on something." Jaemin shook his head and stood up. "But you have to go big and bad."

Stephen laughed at the couple.

"Yes! I do." He grabbed Jaemin by the shirt, pulled him forward and kissed him. "Just like I went big and bad when I met you.." Miracle grinned and turned around, running out of the office.

Jaemin laughed, shook his head and followed after Miracle.

"This isn't right. Issac has been missing for two days!" Dayna paced the living room, tears staining her face as she looked at Craig and Erica.

Jaemin looked over at Miracle. "What if he took off? He was willing to."

"Took off?" Dayna looked over at Jaemin.

"A little while ago, he packed a bag, tried to sneak out and leave. He was upset about...well, our relationship thing." Jaemin frowned.

"Probably because you treated him like crap!" Dayna cried and fell down to sit in the sofa chair.

Miracle shook his head. "No, that can't be. He was okay, he said he just needed to cry. I broke it off with him, he was really okay. He went back to his normal self, he was really okay."

Craig stood up. "I'm going to get some guys on this." Craig said as he stood up and took out his cell phone, walking off into the kitchen.

Erica frowned and stood up. "I know who I'm going to." She walked over and grabbed her purse. "I'll get my chance with the bitch. I bet she knows everything."

"What?" Miracle looked at his Mom.

"Rachel, that evil bitch." She looked at Miracle. "She works with Eric. That man has been far to quiet, with you back in the city. Wanted or not, with all the people he can hire to do his bidding.." Her eyes narrowed.

Dayna looked up. "That's what it is!" Her eyes narrowed at Miracle. "He took him to make you come! You should go, deal with your own shit and stop getting all us innocent people to take the fall!"

Erica bit her tongue in response to Dayna's words, she was an upset sibling. "I'm going before Craig stops me." Erica turned around and walked out, shutting the door behind her.

"Shes going to take the car!" Dayna stood up. "How is Craig going to get to work?! How is he going to get to the FBI?!" She screamed. "She doesn't know what the hell shes doing!"

Jaemin frowned. "Dayna...at least shes trying to help." He stood up. "No one needs you calling everyone a screw up. You have a tendency to do that, you know."

"That's because all these people go around trying to fix everything, leave it to the professionals!" Dayna screamed at Jaemin.

"If you had left it to the professionals and didn't get yourself kidnapped, Eric would be dead and maybe Issac would be here!" Jaemin stepped closer to her. "He wouldn't of needed that damn man alive, I could of shot his brains out!"

"Fuck you!" Dayna looked at Miracle. "It was a mistake coming here with you!" She stormed off down the hall.

Miracle frowned and looked down. "Shes just telling the truth."

Jaemin turned towards Miracle. "No, shes being a know it all bitch."

Craig walked back into the living room. "I'm going in to get this investigation started."

"Can't, Mom took the car and Dayna thinks she fucked up everything." Miracle walked over and sat down on the couch.

"What? Where did she go?" Craig asked.

"To find Rachel." Jaemin said.

Craig shook his head. "Oh my god..." Craig turned around and walked back into the kitchen, making another call, first to get a ride and then to get some officers to track his car down.

Erica's eyes narrowed and then a grin appeared when Rachel opened the door. "Yeah, it's me, bitch."

Rachel's eyes widened. "How did you find out where I live?"

Erica laughed. "My source...told me to tell you..." She leaned closer. "It's the city, there are eyes...everywhere." She shoved Rachel aside and walked in. "So where the fuck is he?" She spun around.

Rachel looked down, shocked and worried, realizing by that clue that Jeremy and Erica had found each other. She turned around and crossed her arms. "Where is who?" She looked up.

"Oh, right. You're a dumb bitch." Erica laughed. "Didn't even know, living under the same roof as me, he'd leave your room, come into mine and then a couple hours later, go right back into yours. Did you even wake up? Notice? Did you catch him coming down the hallway? Maybe he told you he was just coming from the bathroom."

Rachel grinned. "Think about that, he always came back to my room. He stayed with me, he didn't even think about having a real relationship with you until I left. Then what? Maybe he decided to take the one that wanted him, better than losing out entirely."

"Is that what you think happened? After you left, he went after you, searched for you. He was gone nearly a year. In that time, I was with an abusive man, went through hell, I paid my karma, I got saved by Max and then he died for it. Trust me, I paid for what I did and then Jeremy came back into my life..." Erica stepped closer. "So what happened? Did he find you?"

Rachel looked away. "Typical, you throw yourself into a bad situation and then get your best friend in it and get him to die for you."

Erica's grin faded. "Don't you dare. I loved him, he was my best friend, had he not died, I might of been with him instead."

"So, you take the one that wanted you? Better than losing out, right?" Rachel looked at Erica. "Jeremy never found me, I never wanted to see him again."

Erica shook her head. "Then you were a stupid bitch. Because you ended up with Eric and he took your daughter, made you out to be some lost sleazy whore, trained her to be a killer and now shes dead. And Jeremy hates you for it."

Rachel looked down momentarily. "Yeah." She shook her head. "So, Jeremy loses me, you lose Max, and? You find each other again, so you both hook up? Better than losing out. Kind of a match made in heaven." She grinned.

"Well, it was heaven, I'll tell you that." Erica's hand balled into a fist momentarily and then she reached out and grabbed Rachel by her shoulders and slammed her against the wall by the door. "Now where's Issac?!"

Rachel's eyes shut tight and she squinted when her back hit the wall and then she laughed and looked at Erica. "I don't know, honestly I don't. But whatever hurts you...is fine by me."

Erica let her go and stepped back. "You're a vindictive bitch."

"And you aren't? Don't tell me you lost it." Rachel's eyes lit up.

"Oh, I have a fire poker at home and no fire place, I'd love to get rid of it, maybe use it for you...but I'm not that stupid. And honestly? I don't care enough about your existence to end it." Erica walked past Rachel and stormed out of the house.

"Hey, Erica." Rachel stepped into the door frame of her opened door. "What would Craig think if I told him you were in bed with Jeremy again?"

Erica stopped at the bottom of the steps and grinned, then she spun around. "You play with the CIA...they make people disappear. So go fling his cover around, go try to blow it...all I have to do is call, let them know that their mission is about to be exposed."

Rachel's eyes widened. "The CIA?"

Erica grinned, laughing as she back stepped and then turned around and walked off to go to her car.

Miracle stood outside and looked at the house. "Well, the stairs are built, with the skylight. She picked a circle, I'd of asked for a star."

Jaemin grinned. "More complicated." He shrugged. "At least it's actually a room now." He said, looking at the room over the garage. "Walls, floor, ceiling..."

"Cathedral." Miracle grinned. "My Mom just knows how to add on..."

Jaemin nodded and then sighed. "I'm still worried about Issac, Rachel wouldn't spill..."

"And all forensics could get was a little bit of blood sample off the couch. He was injected." Miracle shook his head and looked down at the check in his hand. "This is the savings for Hunters college. Craig said I could have the money."

Miracle frowned. "Just feels wrong to continue with everything."

Jaemin nodded. "I know, but you have to. We have lives, you need to get that car you want, more importantly, start that job. And they are already doing the job. Even your Mom seems unhappy. She smiles around the cameras...but that's about it."

"And Dayna's a wreck. It's been a week." Miracle leaned against the driver side of the lexus. "And this time we don't know where Eric is..."

"Can't be to far, I don't think." Jaemin said.

"Yeah, it's a big city though." Miracle looked up. "You know, he reminds me of Stefano on Days Of Our Lives...gets away with everything and then he can pull disappearing acts."

Jaemin's eyebrows lifted. "Is that a soap? Never watched them."

"You should, they're fun, though it kind of depresses me now." Miracle frowned.

"I'm sorry..." Jaemin looked down at him.

Miracle shook his head. "If my Mom wasn't already doing all this work, maybe we could of staged a house fire, made it look like I died in it."

"Wouldn't guarantee that it would save Issac, he would probably just kill him." Jaemin wrapped an arm around Miracle.

Miracle took a deep and shaky breath. "I just wish you had killed him. Just knowing that Hunter would of saved Dayna and Faye anyway...you could of."

"I wanted to, the moment felt so sweet. It was like, here's our chance, we can finally be free. All I have to do is pull the trigger. The desperation was so strong..."

"I just don't know how...well, how to be. I mean, why hasn't Eric made any sort of contact? Isn't that how it works? You come, I free your friend?"

Jaemin shook his head. "He doesn't know your number. You have a new cell, you contacted him under disguised phone numbers. He's wanted now, if he sent a letter, it would be just more evidence."

"And a hired man?" Miracle asked.

Jaemin shook his head. "His thinking is much different now, I don't know what he's planning, he might not even have a plan yet." He shrugged. "Could be the bikers that took him, for all we know."

"That doesn't make sense. They don't have anything on them, they would of made contact." Miracle shook his head.

"Well, lets go give that check to Stephen." Jaemin sighed and moved to get into the car.

"I am so sorry to hear what happened." Tara walked into Dayna's room, which had pretty much been remade quite quickly. New paint color and carpeting and furniture but that was about it.

Dayna frowned as she looked through a photo album. "He didn't have anyone. No Dad...and our Mom was like a stranger. I defied my father to be there for him."

Tara walked over to the bed and sat down as Dayna started to cry.

"He's my brother...he's my family. He's all I have, all I care about." Dayna shut the photo album. "Through everything, we protect each other, we love to hate each other and then deep down we really love each other more than anything in the world."

"That's like Tanya and I." Tara said. "Though I think with a brother, it's much different."

Dayna cried louder. "He never knew...he never knew that I couldn't live without him. That even if he were gone, I would never go back to my father."

Tara looked down, tears building in her own eyes. "You have to try and stay positive. If it was this man, Eric, he kept that woman alive, even after she was able to reach out to you."

"I don't care. He should be here now." Dayna laid down on the bed and curled up. "We have never been apart."

Tara sighed, watching Dayna, it saddened her to see someone like this over their sibling. It made her wish that she and Tanya were closer. They loved each other but they weren't attached like this.

"Issac is a good person." Dayna cried and her hand balled up in the comforter. "He doesn't deserve any of the things that have happened to him. First, Miracle drags him all the way out here, all the way into his mess, nearly gets us killed and then breaks his heart as soon as he sees Jaemin again...and now Issac pays for it all."

"Dayna, I am sure Miracle didn't want this to happen and that if he could help it, he would fix it. If he knew where to go, he would." Tara said.

"He has that man's number, why hasn't he used it?" Dayna asked.

"Actually...he doesn't." Tara said. "His phone was stolen, Ryder was ambushed and Miracle went and then his phone was stolen."

"Oh, how convenient. Miracle gets victimized, gets away free and then the only thing that can help someone else is gone!" Dayna sat up and wiped her face.

"Didn't Issac have the number?" Tara asked. "That was how you called Faye, right?"

"It was on a piece of paper, I don't even know if he brought it." Dayna said.

"Maybe you should look." Tara rubbed Dayna's back and then stood up. "I have to go, I have class, but call me if you need me. I'll stop by anytime." She grabbed her purse.

Dayna nodded.

"Be okay." Tara leaned forward and kissed Dayna's forehead and then walked out, closing the door behind her.

Jaemin lead Miracle out of the elevator and over to the window of the Empire State Building and looked out over the city. "Our spot, I thought this might make you feel better."

Miracle looked out and then looked over at Jaemin and immediately wanted to cry. "Maybe we would create another moment?"

"I hoped." Jaemin smiled. "Don't cry, this is supposed to be a happy place."

"It's just...it's been forever." Miracle said. "It's felt like forever."

"We have forever." Jaemin stepped closer and gently grasped Miracle's face in his hands and kissed him ever so softly.

Miracle's eyes shut as they kissed and his hands moved up Jaemin's shoulders. He leaned back, tears trailing down his cheeks. "When you're on top of the world, you forget it all, right?"

Jaemin nodded. "That's right. It's where all of your troubles fade away, you rise above."

Miracle nodded and looked out of the window, seeing all the lights of the city. "But...it's like trying to recreate something that doesn't exist anymore."

"What do you mean, it doesn't exist anymore?" Jaemin asked.

"Change." Miracle cried, shaking his head. "Everything has changed...so this can't be the same too. Nothing can be the same."

"That's not true. Whatever we want to be the same, for us, it can be the same." Jaemin said.

"That's what my Dad told my Mom." Miracle said. "She told me, the last Fourth of July they had together. She was scared that everything would change. He said, he told her, it didn't have to, it was in their power." Miracle shook his head. "Then he disappeared."

Jaemin frowned. "Miracle, that was them, this is us."

"It's life." Miracle looked at him. "It's how it is, change, the further you go on, it changes...and it changes." He wiped his face.

"So long as we're together, that's all that matters." Jaemin placed his hands on Miracle's shoulders.

"Then why do I feel so all alone? I could not be alone and feel alone." Miracle looked down. "I once read that people who feel empty inside, they try to fill the void with material items..."

"And you think that's what you're doing?" Jaemin asked.

"Maybe. I want all of these things, and for what? Who am I going to show them off to?" He shook his head.

"Miracle, please, we didn't come up here to create a sad moment. I don't want that."

"Jaemin...you're still so far away. The distance is still there." Miracle looked up at him. "We came home, we came back here...and I don't feel any closer. I need you and you're there but you're away."

Jaemin's eyes began to tear up. "How am I away?"

"Whatever made us come together, whatever made us love, it's not there. All that we have...is that we want to be, but..what made us be, it's gone." Miracle looked down at the floor.

"Tell me what made us be." Jaemin asked, desperately.

"I just remember, the magic, when you were in my hospital room and our chests came together and you told me that our hearts beated as one." Miracle stepped back. "Now they're a million miles apart, beating as two and mine...is shattered into pieces...when I want to love you."

"And you can't tell me how to fix it?" Jaemin's eyeliner began to ruin as it ran down his face.

"Not when I don't know how or why...it broke, but I'm not willing to stop...I can't stop being with you. I think...the love is there, maybe, or maybe we just want it to be, I just know that the magic isn't." Miracle shook his head.

"I hate this." Jaemin said.

"Could you hate it more than me?" Miracle cried and turned around, walking towards the elevator, leaving Jaemin standing there, letting him go.

Erica grinned. "Okay guys! Come and look...first sneak peak." She said, standing at the top of the stairs.

Jaemin and Miracle walked up the stairs and then headed into the room when Erica opened the door and followed them in.

"The room is almost done, they just have to do your fountain and...the bathroom has a lot more work to be done." Erica grinned.

"Fountain isn't done?" Miracle turned around. "Good, I had a new idea."

"Really?" Erica grinned. "What?"

"I was thinking a wall of mirrors all around the door." Miracle said.

Erica made a face. "Wouldn't that be extreme? So much reflection."

"Well, then I was thinking of making glass cases over the mirrors, enclosed with water in them, filled to the top with blue lights and a bubbling effect, like a large aquarium effect. So the reflection effect would be a little...less strong. More like an underwater effect."

Erica thought about it, picturing it in her head. "I like it."

Miracle looked at the wall where his bed was to be. "Then put river rock on that entire wall where my bed will be and right where the headboard will be, put a gold light and then do the waterfall fountain, right where the bed will be. Just make sure it's soft and gentle."

Jaemin thought about it. "I like that idea." He looked at the side wall. "Have they bought the big window yet?"

Erica laughed a little. "No, they kind of dread that."

"Two large windows, same effect, french doors in the middle, stained glass, leads out to a little balcony, maybe fit two chairs on it." Jaemin suggested.

Erica grinned. "I'll pass it on to them." She opened the door. "Okay, that's it. No preview of the bathroom, it's not preview time for that."

Miracle smiled and grabbed Jaemin's hand and walked out and headed downstairs and turned around. "Good collaborating."

"Nothing wrong with some alterations." Jaemin grinned. "I just...I want to work on trying to make the magic happen again."

Miracle looked down. "You can't work magic, it has to happen on it's own, it has to be natural." He pulled Jaemin close and hugged him. "You don't have to worry, I won't let you go. Despite it all, magic or not...you're the only one that fits me."

Craig walked through the front door. "Hey." He looked at the stairs. "Room going good?"

Miracle turned around. "Yeah, sadly part of the point of it..." He looked down. "Issac was supposed to get my old room."

Craig frowned. "Unfortunately there have been no leads. I have no doubt in my mind though, Eric is behind it. He has a yacht though, private planes...he can leave and not even leave a paper trail."

"Can't you put him on America's Most Wanted?" Miracle asked.

"Sure, but if he stays hidden, I mean, he has people that can go out for him and get things done." Craig shrugged.

"Arrest Rachel, make her crack." Jaemin said.

"I doubt she would, and we don't have any proof that she knows." Craig looked around the living room, seeing the furniture was now dressed in black leather. He grinned and shook his head, sitting on the couch.

"What about a lie detector? Don't you at least have enough reason to bring her in for that? She was Skylar's mother." Miracle said.

Craig looked at Miracle. "I'll see what I can do. Not a bad idea." He looked around the room thoughtfully. "I'm ready for your room to be done so I can stop dodging the camera."

Miracle grinned. "Like it'll hurt you to be on HGTV." He then started laughing. "We should get Rachel over here and let her get into it with Mom."

"They would edit that out." Jaemin looked at the clock. "Well I have to go to work, they accepted me for that library job, by the way."

"Woah." Miracle's eyes widened. "You got to go to work." He looked around. "I feel like a married adult."

Craig grinned.

Jaemin smiled and wrapped an arm around Miracle and kissed his cheek. "Be back home for dinner, honey!" He then looked at Craig. "Tell Erica if she has any money left, I need a car, used, cheap, so long as it works."

Miracle looked at Craig.

"I don't need a million dollar diamond car." Jaemin grinned. "Explain that." Jaemin laughed and ran to the door, grabbing the keys to the lexus and then he headed out.

Craig's eyebrows lifted. "A million dollar diamond car?"

"Uh..well that dealership guy offered me a job...and a free car and...I kinda told him that I wanted the Mercedes Benz Crystal SL600." Miracle's eyes widened. "That's why I needed Hunters old college funds, he couldn't get that for me free."

"Mercedes Benz Crystal?" Craig asked, confused.

"Well, it's made of diamonds...and tons of bling." Miracle tried to contain his grin, shifting his weight to one foot.

Craig's head rolled back on the couch. "Where did this greedy streak come from? A diamond car?!" He looked at Miracle.

"I don't know, I just want it." Miracle shrugged. "Now you can tell Martha that the money did benefit me."

Erica stood at the top of the stairs, hearing the whole thing. She grinned, she just had to share this with Jeremy. She walked back into the bed room and looked around and then walked into the unfinished bathroom and shut the door. She looked at her cell phone and called Jeremy.

"How's the room coming?" Jeremy answered.

"Running smooth. By the way, the life insurance story didn't fly, so I had to spin a story about Max, but it flew. I only got a second, but I just had to tell you." Erica grinned.

Jeremy shook his head. "You can spin a tale."

"Well, Miracle got a job at a car dealership, the guy offered him a free car and Miracle told the man that he wanted the Mercedes Bens Crystal 600SL." She paused. "A car made of diamonds."

Jeremy's eyes widened. "We have a greedy kid."

Erica laughed quietly. "I love him."

"So is the guy going to give it to him? How much does a car like that cost?"

"Probably a lot. The guy isn't giving it to him for free, he had to use Hunters college money, not like he needed it, he got a scholarship. Though, I don't know if that will pay it off." Erica said.

"How much more money you want? And how will you explain it?" Jeremy asked.

"Just give me another million. I'll just say the room didn't cost all of the money." Erica said. "No ones dealing with the property brothers except me."

"The property brothers...as in the show?"

Erica laughed. "I didn't know who to hire and they were on television."

"You...." Jeremy shook his head. "Meeting again is to much of a risk."

"Then we'll be more discreet. McDonalds, men's restroom." Erica said.

Jeremy grinned. "Seriously?"

"Hoodie, sunglasses, I can pull it off." Erica looked around. "I'll call back and we'll set up a time. This is a done deal, don't argue me, you know it's pointless." She hung up and laughed, shaking her head.

"Oh my god...this is the same table." Miracle stood there, watching Tara and Ryder slide into the booth.

"I can't believe he still works here." Jaemin nodded over to Robert at the bar.

Miracle looked over at Robert. "Jasmine liked him."

"And he liked..." Jaemin trailed off and then sat down.

"This is creepy..." Miracle sat down.

"What are you guys ranting about?" Tara laughed.

"Uh...this is the table where we sat at, we were out drinking and..." Miracle looked down. "Melanie sat right here...and then she left and...died."

Tara's eyes widened. "Wow..."

Hunter walked over to the table and sat down. "Drinks are on the way. Margaritas cool?"

"And that's what she ordered." Miracle looked up.

Hunter looked at Miracle. "Huh?"

Miracle shook his head. "Never mind. It's okay." He looked around, listening to the music.

"Miracle, try not to think about it. The point of this was not to think of Issac, the point gets lost if you think of...other bad things." Jaemin looked at him.

"Then why are we sitting at this table?" Miracle shook his head. "Forget it, I'm fine. There are good memories." He looked at Ryder and grinned. "Robin passed out right there."

A waitress came by and delivered their drinks and smiled and then she walked away. Miracle picked up his glass and took a quick sip.

"Lets dance!" Tara said, getting up from the table, pulling Hunter up with her and she laughed, dragging him over to the dance floor with her.

"You want to?" Jaemin asked.

Miracle thought about it. "Okay." He looked at Ryder. "Want to come with us?"

Ryder grinned and shook his head. "No, I'm a little to shy."

"I get that." Miracle took another sip of his drink and then got up, heading to the dance floor with Jaemin.

Miracle smiled at Tara and Hunter and he started dancing, turning back against Jaemin and grinding before spinning around and yanking him close. He let go of Jaemin's shirt and his arms slightly raised above his head, dancing and swaying to the beat of the music and then he laughed and pushed Jaemin away and spun around and turned towards Tara and started dancing with her.

Hunter and Jaemin clapped to the beat of the music while Tara and Miracle clapped along and danced, spinning around and then grinding towards each other, bending at the knees, going down and coming back up, their moves in sync with each other and then Miracle spun around again and wrapped his arms around Jaemin's neck. His hips swayed against his.

The song then came to the end and the four laughed and made it back to the table, sitting again and Miracle took his drink again and sipped it. "Not that scary Ryder, would of had fun."

"I enjoyed watching, good show." Ryder smiled, finishing off his drink.

"Now we just need to get Miracle on that pole stage over there." Jaemin nodded to the crowd cheering on the current dancer.

"Oh no...not going to happen, not in a million years." Miracle grinned, sitting his drink down.

"What if I went up there with you? We could make dance sex up there." Jaemin grinned.

"Dance sex?" Miracle burst out laughing and leaned forward and laid his head on his arm.

"Oh, quit embarrassing him." Tara lightly slapped Jaemin on the shoulder.

"He wants to! Come on, Miracle. Don't tell me that you don't think about it and don't get tempted. The attention, you just have to get over the anxiety." Jaemin grinned.

Miracle smiled and lifted his head up. "If you're so tough, why don't you do it?"

"If I had you, we could pull some awesome acrobatics, I could do amazing things with you." Jaemin said.

"Fling me around like a rag doll?" Miracle laughed.

"Dye your hair red and make you raggedy Anne." Ryder laughed.

"It would give you something to rub in Ashley's face..." Jaemin grinned.

Miracle looked at Jaemin. "Not even that will work." He sat upright. "On a serious note, it's not much different than exploitation, it's just willing. And what's worse...it's live. You can't hide from the reactions."

Jaemin looked down and nodded. "Sorry, I didn't think of it like that."

"It's okay." Miracle said. "It's just...I freaked by just Philip seeing me, a crowd? The thought terrifies me."

Everyone at the table grew quiet and turned their attention to their drinks.

"You guys just...enjoy yourselves, I'm going to head out." Miracle stood up.

"Miracle." Jaemin started to stand up.

"Stay." Miracle said in a firm tone, almost as if ordering him. "I'm fine." Miracle then quickly walked off and disappeared into the crowd as he headed towards the exit.

"Rough night?" Philip stepped out of the alley by the club.

Miracle stopped walking and looked at Philip. "Go away." He walked around Philip and kept walking.

Philip then proceeded to follow Miracle. "And leave you walking in a big dangerous city by yourself? No way."

Miracle grinned and almost wanted to laugh. "People like you make it dangerous."

"Now when have I ever hurt you?"

"Should I name all the ways?!" Miracle stopped and turned around.

"You're walking, I guess you're leaving the car for Jaemin, I could give you a ride, being the good Samaritan that I am." Philip grinned obnoxiously.

"Or you want to take me somewhere awful." Miracle looked around.

"I told you, I had nothing to do with what those idiots did."

"Yeah, well you did sit outside my windows and take pictures of me." Miracle looked at him. "By the way, you didn't respond to anything I told you. Why? What do you think of it?"

Philip frowned. "I thought it was awful." He looked down. "I deleted the pictures."

"I wish I could believe they were gone." Miracle stepped closer. "You know, I wonder if all of my dirty pictures still exist? Floating online somewhere? And if not, saved on peoples computers, flash drives, maybe printed out, stored in old boxes? Once something's put out there, you never know if it ever ceases to exist."

"Only if they are put out there, sent off. I didn't do that. You don't have to believe me and you probably won't." Philip shrugged. "I just have my word. You know...for once I kind of wish that you would let your hostility fall, just a little bit."

Miracle put his hand on a parking meter and leaned against it. "Why?"

"So one more person can care for you." Philip stepped closer. "I might be a big jokester..and obviously a bad one, a jerk. I'm sorry."

Miracle stared at him, those overwhelming emotions threatening to overtake him. "You want to care for me?"

He nodded, closing the distance between them. "I do, Miracle. If you would just let me."

"I feel so on edge....all the time." Miracle looked down. "Issac is gone, Eric took him away."

"He did?"

"We don't have no proof but we know, he does everything bad." Tears ran down his face. "And then we were in the club and we sat at the same table, the same club that we were at when my best friend died."

Philip reached up and wiped away one of his tears. "I'm so sorry." He then went forward to hug Miracle.

Miracle stepped forward and into Philips arms and he clung to his shoulders and rested his head against his chest.

"See? It's safe, you're safe." He brought the back of his hand over the back of Miracle's head, soothingly rubbing his fingers through that short blonde hair of his.

Miracle let out a breath and closed his eyes. "I shouldn't be with you like this."

"Why?"

"Because...I might be tempted to ask you to...take the pain away." Miracle's eyes opened. "There's only one way to do that."

Philip grinned and then slowly rubbed Miracle's back. "Is that so bad?"

"My friend said that it's good when people say no..." His eyes closed. "I just want to feel safe...and loved."

"I can love you." Philip whispered. "And anyone who would deny taking your pain away, they are cruel..."

Miracle looked up at him. "So you will?"

"Without question." He looked down at Miracle.

Jaemin walked out of the club with Tara, Ryder and Hunter. He saw Philip and Miracle, knowing how fragile and and vulnerable Miracle was.

"The fuck is this?!" Jaemin walked up and grabbed Philip by the shoulder and yanked him away from Miracle and pulled him around.

Philip turned around and grinned at Jaemin. "This...is our business."

Miracle looked at Jaemin and then stepped back nervously and sucked in a quick breath, his senses coming back to him as he was zapped out of that state.

Jaemin shook his head. "You're a piece of work, preying on the weak and vulnerable. You're a fucking predator."

"And what the hell are you? How do any of us know that you didn't prey on him?" Philip waved his arms out and looked around at everyone.

Jaemin laughed. "Everyone here knows who I am." He walked closer and then punched Philip across the face, sending him stumbling to the side. "You stay away from him."

Philip's eyes narrowed as he wiped blood from his lip. "You have no fucking idea who you're messing with."

"Bring it on." Jaemin said.

Philip then pulled a gun from his pocket and aimed it right at Jaemin.

Jaemin stared at the gun.

"Not so bad now, huh?" Philip grinned.

"Philip!" Miracle cried out and moved between the two and reached up and placed his hands on Philips. "Put the gun down."

Philip looked at Miracle and his arm lowered and he shoved the gun into his back waistband. "You keep your boy in check."

Miracle pulled his hands away and looked down. "I just want to go home."

Jaemin grabbed Miracle and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, pulling him close and the group walked off, heading towards the parking lot, Hunter walked backwards to keep an eye on Philip until he saw the man turn and walk the other way.

Issac laid on the cold basement floor, arms handcuffed behind his back, gagged and his ankles chained to the wall. His eyes opened when he heard the door open and then foot steps coming down the stairs. He looked up, trying to see who it was. He started to scream but his voice was muffled by the gag.

Ashley grinned as she reached the bottom of the stairs and she leaned down. "Good thing Sterling started training." She reached out and yanked the gag out of Issac's mouth. "So..I wonder what Eric needs you for."

"What did you do to Sterling?!" Issac screamed at her.

Ashley grinned and laughed. "Oh, sweetie, I loved him, I did it so good." She stood up and walked over to a table and pulled out a chair and sat down. "Want to get to know each other? I figure you might could use some company."

"What does Eric want me for?" Issac asked, his face stained in tears.

Ashley shrugged. "I don't know, all I know is that I was promised a damn good and fast wedding planner." She crossed one leg over the other. "I guess you'll be here until we leave for our honeymoon and then...you will have a new babysitter."

"Why would you help him?! He killed your sister!" He struggled to sit up.

"Yeah, that sucks...but then my parents got took out and I inherited the whole pot at the end of the rainbow." She grabbed a kettle off the table and poured tea into a cup that sat on a tea plate. "Do you want some tea?" She asked.

"Tea party? You're insane."

Ashley laughed. "What's insane is using invisible tea." She picked up her cup. "This is real tea." She took a sip. "So..tell me about you."

"The hell you want to know?" Issac asked, leaning back against a metal post.

"Well, I didn't choose Sterling for a future husband, I think he's a fucking dork. Eric wanted Miracle to have a big jab, stab to the heart if he ever came home. Maybe Sterling can die in action and I can trade up." Ashley sat her cup down. "You're cuter."

Issac grinned. "I'd marry you...wouldn't be a ceremony. Lock you up down here, forge a marriage certificate, make you sign a life insurance policy and then...you get lost at sea."

"Forgery?" Ashley nodded. "So you're smart. Are you the brains behind finding Faye?"

"That was kind of an accident...but it was fun hacking into Eric's phone camera. Guys got an ugly ear. Now he's got a lot more ugly...I wonder how his scars are doing." Issac glared at her.

"I like that." Ashley grinned. "Smart...and bad."

"Yeah, and if I ever get out of here, I'll clean you out for all you're worth. Your bank account will be negative a thousand!" Issac yanked on the handcuffs.

"Hmm..." Ashley shook her head. "That's not nice..." She grinned. "You know what would be hot? Putting a collar and a leash on you. I could sit here and yank you every time you're bad."

Issac grinned. "You're funny."

"Maybe." Ashley stood up. "I was going to put a television down here for you...but you weren't nice." She laughed and sat the cup of tea on the floor. "Have some tea." She looked a the bowl of dog food and water. "I'm sure it's better than that."

Ashley then laughed her way up the stairs and then slammed the basement door shut, locking it.

Issac glared. "Bitch!" He screamed at her and then looked down and started to cry, pulling at the handcuffs and the chains without a chance of getting free.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That Bitch! I knew that there was more to Ashley's treachery than met the eye. And poor damaged Miracle, it's a good thing that these are fictional characters as I would feel extremely bad if I found the erotic adventures of such a damaged person to be so...well, erotic. As it is, I can't wait for the next hot scene with Miracle and the next guy, no matter how guilty it makes me feel. Loving the story, thank you for posting.

 

All The Best,

S.R.

Link to comment
On 05/10/2014 05:29 AM, said:
That Bitch! I knew that there was more to Ashley's treachery than met the eye. And poor damaged Miracle, it's a good thing that these are fictional characters as I would feel extremely bad if I found the erotic adventures of such a damaged person to be so...well, erotic. As it is, I can't wait for the next hot scene with Miracle and the next guy, no matter how guilty it makes me feel. Loving the story, thank you for posting.

 

All The Best,

S.R.

Haha, Ashley has to be bad. It may or may not happen in real life for someone to convert sexualities, but in my head, I just can't see it happening without some sort of scheme or set up behind it, especially for Sterling. Sure, Miracle really burned him and messed him up, but I don't think to a point where he would do something this drastic, not willingly.

 

In fact, if you caught it. Skylar left a big clue concerning this very situation. I didn't even think about it at first but as I looked back, I came to the realization of it.

 

Glad you are loving the story. I am nervous as it is approaching the moment of prologue and I am not sure whether to continue after that. Of course I plan a conclusion chapter but if I kept going it would mostly be about recover, emotions, mentality, psychology and the such. There wouldn't be that much action and adventure anymore. (Just a small but necessary spoiler as I look for my readers guidance as to whether or not to continue the story instead of posting a conclusion chapter.)

Link to comment

Shit, poor Issac. What the hell is Ashley doing with Eric? Poor Sterling - he really thinks that she loves him?

 

The whole thing with Miracle's new car is, I don't know what it is, but it's not good. lol Diamonds, really? And is that even a Mercedes dealership? And he's gonna drive that car in the city? And park it in the city? I hope he gets lots of insurance on it - b/c once he parks it for the first time, he'll never see it again. Truth. Can you imagine what the druggies would get for that car? Omg, lol.

 

And I've always meant to ask - I don't remember if I ever did, but where in the city does Miracle's house stand? With a driveway? Or is he in a suburb that may have houses like Staten Island? Maybe Brooklyn? Queens has houses...and of course Long Island, but they make it into the city too quickly for him to be in Long Island.

 

And didn't Stefano "die" like a thousand times? The last I saw it was when they blamed everyone from Marlena to Will (are he and the new Sonny still together, I hope), to the James guy, shit, I forgot his name on the show. Will used to work for him. Tall, English, suppposed to be Stefano's son I think. Anyway...off topic. Oh wait, there's a little thingy for that. :off: lol

 

Ok, on to the next chapter. Wow, I just noticed, the next chapter is the title of the story. Hmm, what does that mean?

Link to comment
On 05/10/2014 12:00 PM, Lisa said:
Shit, poor Issac. What the hell is Ashley doing with Eric? Poor Sterling - he really thinks that she loves him?

 

The whole thing with Miracle's new car is, I don't know what it is, but it's not good. lol Diamonds, really? And is that even a Mercedes dealership? And he's gonna drive that car in the city? And park it in the city? I hope he gets lots of insurance on it - b/c once he parks it for the first time, he'll never see it again. Truth. Can you imagine what the druggies would get for that car? Omg, lol.

 

And I've always meant to ask - I don't remember if I ever did, but where in the city does Miracle's house stand? With a driveway? Or is he in a suburb that may have houses like Staten Island? Maybe Brooklyn? Queens has houses...and of course Long Island, but they make it into the city too quickly for him to be in Long Island.

 

And didn't Stefano "die" like a thousand times? The last I saw it was when they blamed everyone from Marlena to Will (are he and the new Sonny still together, I hope), to the James guy, shit, I forgot his name on the show. Will used to work for him. Tall, English, suppposed to be Stefano's son I think. Anyway...off topic. Oh wait, there's a little thingy for that. :off: lol

 

Ok, on to the next chapter. Wow, I just noticed, the next chapter is the title of the story. Hmm, what does that mean?

Ashley has to be evil. Like I said before, it's hard for me to really work it in my head that Sterling of all people would suddenly "convert" so I had to make her evil.

 

In fact if you go back in time and pay attention to something really minor that Skylar says about..."a sexual kink" that explains it all.

 

And Miracle lives in a suburb but right at the edge of it, kind of where it begins. And no, the dealership didn't give him that car, he made the man order it, lmao.

 

The last time Stefano supposedly died was in 2011 but he came back to life. (And yeah, they are still together, but Nick is making their lives hell.)

 

And no the next chapter is not the ending!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..