Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 5,627 Words
  • 1,219 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 23. Chapter 23: Surprising Infidelity

Jasmine walked out of the club with Kevin, Miracle and Cody laughing while Robert helped an unconscious Robin outside.

"Well I guess I'm going to go home, wait and see if or when the police are coming for me. Maybe the school will have mercy for me and choose to handle it themselves. It's that teacher I am more worried about." Jasmine laughed.

Robert grinned at Jasmine. "Well I'll pray for you."

"Oh my god! Don't say that! It's what your counter half would say." Jasmine squinted her eyes and pointed at Robin who hung along Robert's shoulder.

"I wonder where the rest of our party went." Miracle looked concerned. "I'm worried." He frowned.

Cody looked over at Miracle and then across the street at the parking lot. "Sterling and Melanie's cars are gone. They must of left."

Jasmine laughed. "I wouldn't worry, Melanie probably came up with some other weird, crazy idea." She said as they headed around towards the back of the building.

"Hey, Kevin, right? Are you sure you're going to be okay driving home? I don't want you to get pulled or something." Robert looked at him

"I don't leave my ride, man. Not for nothing, so I take my chances." Kevin shook his head. "And I'll track down the others, GPS, remember?" He smiled and turned around to head across the street to retrieve his corvette.

Robert nodded and helped Robin around to a small parking lot out back to where a red jeep was and he helped Robin into the passenger seat, buckling her up. Jasmine, Cody and Miracle climbing into the back seat and then Robert climbed into the front. "Just direct me and I'll take you, consider me your fancy driver tonight." He laughed and started the car, driving off.

"He is so awesome." Jasmine grinned as they took off and laughed, her head swinging backwards, eyes gazing towards the stars.

Jaemin had turned his phone off so there would be no tracking of his location, he probably should have done the same thing to Melanie's and Sterling's but then again, maybe he shouldn't of. Who knows how it would have looked if he did, maybe it was best left alone.

Jaemin stood at the door of Melanie's town house, his face a mess of black mixed tears of which he wiped off with the back of his hands and then he took a deep breath and knocked on the door, he looked around, nervously waiting for an answer, hoping this visit would go better than the one with his Mother.

The door was pulled open by none other than Melanie's Father, Adam. "Can I help you?" He asked, not seeming afraid of the appearance of Jaemin as Paula had at first appeared. Where was all of the anxiety that Melanie so claimed that he had? Hmm, guess there wasn't any after all.

"Can I come in? Please?" Jaemin asked.

Adam grinned and shook his head. "Who are you? One of Melanie's friends? I swear, I always wonder what guys face I'm going to see every time I hear the door knock."

"That's not it." Jaemin shook his head. "I'm sorry to just drop this on you but I don't know any other way but...I'm your son." Jaemin held his breath, his chest tightening and he closed his eyes. "I had the proof but I accidently left it. Call Paula, she will tell you."

Adam stared at Jaemin and shook his head. "Come in." He shut the door behind Jaemin.

"I'm sorry, I am so sorry to just drop that on you." He turned around and looked at Adam. "I didn't think I would ever..." A small smile appeared. "I never thought I would ever find you."

Adam shook his head, the smile on Jaemin's face was one that he hated to break. "I can't be your Father. Paula was only pregnant once before we separated and that was Melanie."

Jaemin's smile faded. "What?" He took a step back. "Then why didn't she tell me?! Does she not realize what she has done?!" Jaemin screamed at Adam and then turned around.

"Wait! We can call her! She could explain!" Adam followed after Jaemin.

"It's to late!" Jaemin stormed towards the door, snatching the tickets to Fiji off of a small table by the door and he stuffed them into his pocket and he ran out of the door, running off, not even knowing where.

He ended up at the opening of an alley and breathed heavily, lowering down to rest his hands on his knees briefly and then he stood upright again. "I can't believe it." He shook his head. "Everything could of been different, she could of stopped fearing, I could of stopped fearing, we could of been..." Jaemin leaned back against the wall of a store, his face intensified with emotional pain.

"Hey, stop right there!" Miracle called out and Robert slowed down as they pulled over along side the street where Jaemin was, Miracle now being in the passenger seat after Jasmine had so brilliantly suggested just laying Robin on her parents porch to avoid their wrath before being dropped off herself.

"My god, what happened?" Miracle slid out of the passenger seat and Cody took that opportunity to move up front as he imagined the couple would want the back.

"Something bad." Jaemin cried, looking at Miracle. "Something really bad." He trembled and shook his head. "Something that never had to be."

Miracle frowned leaned up to hug Jaemin. "Shhh..it's okay." He closed his eyes and then pulled back. "Just get in the jeep, we're getting a ride home." Miracle takes Jaemin's hand and leads him to the jeep and both of them climb into the back.

"So what is it?" Miracle asked.

"It's really personal." Jaemin said, sniffling. "It's something that I didn't want to tell you yet or rather Melanie didn't want to tell anyone yet..."

"Melanie? We GPSed her phone and she and Sterling are both just sitting in the same place and it's weird because they hate each other."

"Sterling was really out of it." Jaemin said and it wasn't a lie, Sterling was messed up. "When I went to see my Mom, I found out that she is ... well she is also Melanie's Mom but I freaked out over a bunch of other stuff before she got the chance to tell me that we had different Fathers and so I left the club and eventually went to her house, made a fool out of myself when I found out and realized..." Jaemin shook his head. "I just can't say."

Miracle's eyebrows lifted. "Wow, that is some revelation. You and Melanie. Why ... why did she want to keep it under wraps?"

"She lied to me about her Dad having some panic disorder illness that could send him into seizures and heart attacks if shocking things blind side him, saying that she had to figure out a way to slowly tell him about me, that was after she blurted out her worry over the inheritence and then she excused it as her being worried about him dying and being unable to change it." Jaemin looked up at Miracle.

Miracle gently rubbed Jaemin's shoulder, comforting him as he talked. "I've never heard of any kind of disorder like that." His hand slid down Jaemin's arm and then he took Jaemin's hand. "So..what? You think she's going to take you or her Father out to win all the inheritence?" He started laughing a little.

Jaemin looked down. "You didn't see her like I saw her, in the hallway before class, at the ditch when I mentioned him, the look she gave me. She was very serious about it and I doubt she would kill him for it, she isn't eighteen, she wouldn't get access to any of it."

Miracle looked down at the two dots on his phone that were Melanie and Sterling's GPS. "Jaemin...you're not trying to tell me something, are you?"

Robert pulled over at Cody's house, trying to tune out the couples conversation since it seemed so private. "See you later!" He smiled and watched Cody run across the parking lot to the church before driving off.

Jaemin looked over at Miracle. "If I did...would you believe me if I told you that I believed I was protecting myself and that I was protecting you? Would you really believe me?"

Miracle stared at Jaemin, the way he looked at him only turning into a more intense stare, his hold on Jaemin's hand tightening just a little and a deep breath was taken. "I..." Miracle grew quiet, seriously thinking about it, a tear dropping from each eye before he swallowed, the moment so intense. "I would believe you." He then nodded in comfirmation.

"Well I won't tell you one way or the other, I might of had to or I might of gotten lucky and someone might of conveniently protected me, you know with Eric and his gang out there, Melanie having made herself so available in appearance." Jaemin reached into his pocket and pulled out the two tickets to Fiji. "I snagged these from her house. I kind of want to be alone, if you can understand that, I can't talk about tonight or tell you what really happened or who really did what because I have to look out for the best interests of me and you and right now, I just have to emotionally handle it so ... I want you to take a friend and have a good spring break."

Miracle slowly took the tickets out of Jaemin's hand and looked down at them. "I can try. I just..don't want you to get hurt." He looked up at Jaemin again. "Your feelings, I feel like they are just radiating off of you, this all feels so overwhelming, so ... over our heads. Just way to much."

Jaemin nodded and then looked over at Robert. "And you, I hope you've done a really good job ignoring us because you haven't heard a single word that we have said, got it? And there is our hotel."

Robert stopped in front of the hotel and nodded. "I haven't heard anything, honestly you have spoken in jumbled up code, to me and anything suggestive, well I don't know anything about it. I don't care to get into any drama. Just, if you get busted for something, keep my name out of it and I won't mention yours to begin with."

"Good." Jaemin nodded and took Miracle's hand and climbed out of the jeep. "Thanks for the ride." He said and then walked off and along with Miracle to head inside and off to their room.

"Oh, wow." Miracle looked out of the window and down at the islands as the plane was approaching Fiji. "This is going to be amazing." He smiled and looked over at Cody.

Cody grinned and leaned over to look out of the window himself. "A nice view but I think I would rather be down there on it." He laughed. "Not that I'm not happy to be here but you probably should of took Jasmine, keep her out of jail longer."

Miracle shook his head. "I really thought about it but really, she would become a fugitive and it would be stupid to go on the run for things she might just get probation and community service for."

"Speaking of..." Cody looked puzzled. "Why isn't Melanie taking this trip? She was thrilled about it."

Miracle looked over at Cody. "I can't really talk about it. Um ... it's not my place. Just..the less you ask, the better off you are." Miracle put on a small smile. "Please don't pry? You of all people are another one of my closest friends."

Cody looked at Miracle and then down and nodded soon after. "Okay, you got me afraid to even ask now." He sat back comfortably in his seat.

"Unfortunately, while I don't know what it is, I know enough to know that it's something bad." Miracle took a deep breath. "I was just told to bring a friend, come here and have a good time. So ... can we do that?"

Cody nodded. "Of course."

Miracle looked over at him and smiled before pulling out the guide. "Well according to this, the trip includes the hotel for a week, all hotel amenities included, even the meals, three nights on the party boat and two coupons for free drinks at any of the bars or clubs on the island for the entire night." Miracle blinked. "Obviously her Dad didn't care what she did."

Cody listened to Miracle and grinned. "He could of helped her make the fake ID's for all we know."

Miracle pulled his seat belt on as the instructions came on the intercom, Cody following the directions as well, once they were made. Miracle took a deep breath and sighed, looking out the window as the island only grew closer in sight as they prepared for landing.

"Well here we go, best trip of our lives." Miracle then looked puzzled. "What did you tell your parents anyway?"

"That I was running a bible camp with Robin. She won't volunteer the information but if they call her and ask, she won't lie and so if they do that, I am really busted." Cody grinned. "Still, nothing in comparison to what Jasmine is going through."

"I wonder if she is at the..." Miracle felt the bump and it jarred his speech as the plane landed on the air strip. "If she is at the police station. Damn...could the pilot be a little more graceful?"

Soon enough Cody and Miracle found themselves exiting the plane and walking down the ramp to reach the ground before being directed towards the air port it's self and the way they were supposed to go. Miracle took Cody's hand so as not to lose him in the crowd and they eventually made their way inside and passed through security without a hitch.

Imagine that?

Miracle spotted their luggage and grabbed the duffle bag that was his while Cody grabbed his suit case that had an artistic picture of Jesus Christ right on the front of it. Miracle looked at it and grinned. "I don't mean to laugh but...that is really shouting out his name." He shook his head and walked around Cody.

"It was a christmas present, all I had. I didn't have a choice!" Cody went after Miracle who continued walking with a grin.

"Understandable." He took a deep breath and looked at the paper. "Oh and the trip includes a white limo with a driver that takes us everywhere." He laughed. "Wow ... Melanie knew how to vacation." He looked up and spotted a white limo outside. "I think that's it."

Cody looked at it. "Well lets hurry and hide my suit case. People will wonder why the hell I am in Fiji with this, I am not down here on any kind of mission." Cody took off, practically running for the door.

Miracle laughed and by the time he got outside, he looked at the driver. "Me too." He tossed his duffle bag in the trunk. "Miracle, we called in with the ticket numbers." He handed over his ticket. "Proof if you need it." He smiled and climbed into the already opened back door and sat beside Cody.

"Wow, this is the shabang." Miracle looked at the back cab, it's seat stretching all the way around and a table in the middle, a television mounted in one of the corners and below the table was a built in freezer full of ice and fine drinks that could be retrieved by opening various parts of the table.

Cody smiled and shook his head. "This only existed in my dreams."

"Well now it's your reality!" Miracle grinned, opening the middle of the table and grabbed a bottle of champagne and closed the table, looking around before noticing a button on the seats and he pressed the button, the seat falling forward to reveal glasses tightly tucked in holes made of soft cushion.

Miracle pulled two out and then kicked the back of the seat back up, causing it to click back into place. "Here." He sat the glasses on the table, opening the bottle and filled each glass up and then closed the bottle, sitting it aside and handed a glass to Cody, lifting it up and taking a sip.

Cody smiled and then nodded over to a walkie talkie. "I think that is how you talk to him."

Miracle lowered his glass and grabbed the walkie talkie. "Take us to our hotel, us royalties need to see our accommodations!" He grinned and put the walkie talkie up as the limo went into motion.

Snap shots were being taken of Jaemin as he stood on the balcony seemingly in deep thought and then the camera was lowered, leather knee high boots and fish net stockings were worn along with a leather skirt and a matching jacket over a white top. The girl made her way across the street and into the hotel and eventually made her way into her hotel room that was opposite Jaemin and Miracle's room. She drops the camera onto her bed and grins. A shake of her head and then she walks to the sliding glass door and pushed it open, stepping outside.

"Long day?" She gave an up nod in his direction as she pushed the glass door shut.

Jaemin looked up at her and then down. "More like a long night." He looked down, watching the traffic.

"Hmm..don't know why they bother to put balconies on these rooms, the view sucks." She then daringly pushes herself up and swings herself the short distance from her balcony and onto his.

Jaemin looked up and took a step back. "You could of fell."

"I know that, did it anyway." She grinned and walked over to him and placed her hands on his bare chest, lightly shoving him into his glass door. "So tell me some interesting things."

Jaemin wasn't one to be shoved, her wrists were grabbed as soon as he felt her hands touch his skin. "How about you tell me your name and what you want?"

She grinned and laughed. "So direct, takes the fun right out of the game." She stepped closer, despite the fact that he held her wrists so firmly. "I'm Skylar and what I want is going to be a guessing game for a while. So you just won't know, get over it." She then brought her hands up and snatched her wrists free.

"You're wasting my time." Jaemin then paused and looked over her shoulder.

"What?" Her head shifted to the side and she grinned. "Remind you of someone?" She laughed. "You know, it's all over the news about your friend. It wouldn't surprise me if I did remind you of her. She and I ... have the same taste in cars."

Jaemin shook his head and brought himself out of his thoughts. "The news? And how do you know she was my friend?"

"The more questions you come up with, the more fun I have." She spun around. "By the way, your friend, Sterling, was charged with driving under the influence, killing her and then charged with killing your other friend, Brad." She laughed. "Makes for quite a soap opera." She then swung off of his balcony and made it back onto her own. "Bye." She walked back into her own room.

Jaemin just watched her and then rushed off into his room, shutting the glass door and picked up the hotel phone since Miracle took his cell with him and dialed the number to the police station. "God, I hope he hasn't said anything yet." He closed his eyes. "Maybe I can save the both of us."

Sterling had stood up and was getting ready to leave the room when the phone on the wall next to the door rang and Laquisha handed it over to him. "You got a phone call." She looked at him. "You better thank your lucky angels." She grinned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Be thankful? What happened?" Jaemin was just about screaming into the phone.

"Why do you care?" Sterling pressed the phone to his ear. "You put me there, I don't know what the hell happened to me but I remember enough to know that aside from Melanie, you were the only one to go outside with me and her."

"Look, just tell me what happened." Jaemin sat down on the edge of the bed.

"They found some of my hair on the street next to the car, determined I had been laid there at some point and decided someone planted me in the car, most likely planted the knife there and probably drugged me all in one go. So I'm free, no thanks to you."

"Look, I..." Jaemin stopped himself. "Look, can we just meet somewhere and talk? Please?"

Sterling gave it a moment of thought and then sighed. "I probably shouldn't but fine, my place, half an hour."

"I'll be there." Jaemin said and then hung up the phone.

"We're here!" Miracle grinned, jumping out of the limo and ran for the door with the guide booklet. "Oh and there is a surprise...!"

"Hey, what is it?" Cody laughed, getting out of the limo.

Miracle stopped and up nodded. "You will just have to wait and see." He then looked at the driver. "Just make them send our luggage." He paused. "In an hour or so..." He looked confused. "Or...tell them to protect it till we call, yeah!" He smiled and walked into the resort hotel.

Cody's eyebrows lifted. "I think he's up to something." He mumbled and went to follow after him, starting off in a light jog to catch up.

"Elevator!" Miracle ran up and pressed the button and then jumped a few times and laughed. "God, Jae was right. I needed this, just ... time away...let the stress go for a day." He tilted his head and turned to look at Cody. "Or days...but that doesn't rhyme."

"But it's the truth." Cody laughed.

"But it doesn't rhyme, not fun if it doesn't rhyme!" Miracle smiled and the doors to the all windowed elevator opened to reveal the elevator seemed to hover over the ocean and he walked in.

Cody's eyes widened. "Woah..."

"Hurry before it leaves you behind!" Miracle leaned out, grasped Cody by the shirt and yanked him in, causing Cody to stumble into the elevator and intimately close to him. "The surprise is coming." Miracle leaned in, as if he were going to kiss Cody again only to reach out and press a button. "This...is going to be a rush." He whispered.

"A rush?" Cody looked up and out as suddenly the elevator plunged beneath the ocean and his eyes widened. "Oh my god."

Miracle grinned. "Under water rooms...bet you can't wait to see it." Miracle jokingly pushed Cody and then the doors slid open and he stepped out into the hallway and opened the guide, pulling the key card out of a slotted pouch inside of it and looked for the room number.

Cody turned to follow him. "What if the room implodes?"

Miracle found the room and then suddenly burst into laughter. "That would be funny."

Cody blinked. "How would it be funny?"

"I don't know, just the thought, the image it puts into my head, like a movie, all dramatic and slow motion." He slid the card through the slot and the steel door slid open and he walked into the room.

The room it's self was made of all glass with a small bathroom off to the side of the entrance and there was white fluffy carpet and a white queen sized bed with white satin sheets and a red satin comforter, a white dresser with red drawers and a forty inch flat screen television sitting ontop of it and right straight across from the door at the very back of the room a large round window seat filled with tons of white pillows, like sitting on a giant cloud and off to the side of that was a desk with a laptop for internet access.

"Well you said I would be surprised, I'm shocked." Cody said, turning around to catch the steel door sliding shut behind them.

"Tons of pictures, we must take tons of pictures." Miracle said, taking several snap shots of the room with his phone and then ran forward and jumped onto the window seat made up of tons of pillows that could work as a bed of it's own. "Soft!" He said, looking out to see all the fish swimming around.

Cody looked at Miracle. "So what was the reason for...well halting our luggage?"

Miracle turned around to look at Cody and paused, almost as if hesitating but then he slid off the window bed of pillows and lifted a foot at a time to snatch each shoe off, tossing each one to the side as he walked closer towards Cody. A deep breath was taken as his eyes shifted up to look at Cody and he reached forward and started to unbutton his jeans, pulling the zipper down.

Cody looked down, suddenly confused and grabbed Miracle's hands. "Wait ... what about Jaemin?" He shook his head. "I don't get it."

Miracle bit his bottom lip innocently, appearing like a child going into dangerous territory and then he suddenly smiled. "He should have been the one to come. He wanted to be alone." He paused and then shrugged. "I love him." His eyes then lowered to Cody's chest. "I want to take you places that ... you've never been before." He took Cody's hands and tugged him, back stepping towards the bed. "Don't you want to see?"

Cody took a deep breath and held it, walking towards the bed with Miracle and he looked at him. "I want to, more than anything. I've never been with anyone before. You know why..."

"Your bastard of a Father." Miracle narrowed his eyes and looked up at Cody. "He won't let you ... he has no power here." He shoved Cody back onto the bed and then crawled ontop of him, straddling him.

Cody fell onto the bed, a nervous breath escaping as he looked up at Miracle. "I'm scared." He shook his head. "But I don't understand. What about Jaemin?"

Miracle grinned and laughed a little. "This is where I'm fucked..." He leaned down and then yanked Cody's shirt open, palms pressed firmly into his chest as he sat up again, his eyes never straying from Cody's. "No one understands me, I don't even understand myself. I do what I do. Where was this question when I kissed you?"

Cody thought about it. "I don't know, I didn't think about it."

Miracle nodded. "Well there you go, there you have it. I'm not thinking about it." Miracle leaned down, lightly brushing his lips along Cody's in a lingering tease of a kiss and then that grin returned. "This is no different. I gave you that kiss because I wanted you to feel and now I want to give you more for the very same reason." Miracle paused thoughtfully. "My Daddy...well my first adoptive Daddy, he loved me yet he shared me with the world, there was no boundaries. Why should there be any now?"

Cody's eyes widened and he started to sit up. "Woah, what?" He suddenly looked alarmed at the admission.

Miracle laughed and shoved him back down. "Don't look shocked, happens all the time." He leaned down and then started kissing Cody, who by that point stopped fighting it when Miracle's gentle grinding began to arouse him.

Sterling shut the door to his room after Jaemin walked in and turned around, crossing his arms. "So I guess you're going to tell me what happened, yeah?" He asked, a fake smile put on.

Jaemin sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Sterling. "I know you're mad." He shook his head. "Look, I had no choice. Melanie was going to kill me unless I killed her first, it was because she was horrified at the idea of having to share her inheritence with me. She made it so obvious, the second she found out who I was to her that was the first word that came out of her mouth. Then she made up some stupid story about an anxiety disorder that sent her Dad into seizures and heart attacks."

Sterling stared at Jaemin. "Well ... if you knew it was a stupid story, why didn't you just go to the man anyway?"

"I didn't want her angry with me, it hurt enough that I finally found out that I had a sister who after finding out about me didn't even give a fuck about me, who actually hated that I existed as soon as she found out. So I was scared and I just...I did the first thing that came to mind." He frowned. "Well, actually framing you for Brad was actually a plan long made but after the trip I wasn't going to do it but then in the heat of the moment the set up just all made sense."

Sterling shook his head and then slid down to sit on the floor, covering his face in his hands. "Wow ... so you killed Melanie and Brad?" His hands lowered. "I'll keep your secret, all for the sake that you got away with killing Brad for this long and I guess, I hope I have nothing to worry about."

"If I get caught, I won't mention your name, just don't make me get caught. I did that for Miracle, I think if you were capable or if that was how you operated that you would of gone just as far for him." Jaemin looked over at Sterling. "Then I called the police station, I figured if we could come up with a story together that maybe I could some how save you and clean up my mistake...and fuck, it was a mistake."

"How so?"

"Melanie and I don't even share the same Dad. If I had stayed at Paula's long enough and hadn't of freaked out, I would have probably found that out, now my own sister hated me, wanted me dead and I killed her first over some stupid inheritence and it was all for nothing because I was of no threat to it to begin with." Jaemin shook his head. "And I've cried over it so many times since then, even stole her tickets to Fiji...sent Miracle away because I can't handle being with him like this. He took Cody with him."

Sterling frowned at the news of it all and looked at the floor, shaking his head. "I'm sorry to hear ... well...everything." He stood up and moved over to sit on the bed beside Jaemin. "But what's done is done and I know that doesn't help but you have to find some way to just..." Sterling shook his head. "Some way to just deal with it. I mean..Miracle is eventually going to come back and you're going to have to find some way to be around him ... or leave him."

Jaemin looked over at Sterling. "The idea of ever leaving Miracle sounds unimaginable. It's just, I didn't know how to go to him and act normal. I guess since the news is out it will seem normal but then...I feel like I have to be strong for him. She was his friend."

Sterling nodded. "Well, if you want, we could take our own spring break trip. I mean ... I don't know what will happen with Jasmine and Kevin, god only knows what he'll be like but seeing him is the last thing you will really need." He shrugged. "Maybe it would do you some good. You enjoyed the road trip, right? I have to admit, I kind of did." He smiled a little.

"Really?" Jaemin looked up at Sterling and smiled a little. "Who would have ever thought?"

"Someone who dreams to much?" Sterling laughed.

"I guess." Jaemin nodded and laid back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "I love those, glowing stars. Do you ever get lost in them?"

Sterling looked up and then laid back beside of him. "I guess, maybe, sometimes."

"If I had my own room, I'd want my ceiling to be one giant sky light, it would be awesome at night." Jaemin smiled. "Making a house for me would be expensive."

"It would suck for hang overs." Sterling grinned and looked over at Jaemin, his smile fading as he relaxed.

Jaemin stared back at him and his hand reached over and lightly grasped Sterling's hand. "What are you thinking?"

"That I'm not sure if I should be terrified of what I'm thinking because of what you might think of it." Sterling looked down at their hands. "What about you?"

Jaemin looked down at their hands. "That my entire world could get turned upside down any minute. That my entire belief system is crashing."

Sterling shifted onto his side and slowly but hesitantly leaned forward, watching as Jaemin shifted onto his side and equally returned the advances and they both closed their eyes and their lips met, kissing. Jaemin reached up, grabbing Sterling's shirt and he pulled himself closer as the kiss deepened.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Heya Trevor! Merry Christmas! Well, it's midnight, so I guess Christmas if officially over. Hope you had a good one!

 

I don't know how I missed this chapter!

 

I thought that Jae killed Sterling; I didn't realize he set him up. I'm glad Sterling's still alive.

 

So now Jae and Miracle are being unfaithful. Why does that not surprise me? Well, it doesn't as far as Miracle is concerned. I just hope Cody doesn't get hurt.

 

Ok, on to chapter twenty-four. I already have a bad feeling about it...lol.

Link to comment
On 12/26/2013 04:02 PM, Lisa said:
Heya Trevor! Merry Christmas! Well, it's midnight, so I guess Christmas if officially over. Hope you had a good one!

 

I don't know how I missed this chapter!

 

I thought that Jae killed Sterling; I didn't realize he set him up. I'm glad Sterling's still alive.

 

So now Jae and Miracle are being unfaithful. Why does that not surprise me? Well, it doesn't as far as Miracle is concerned. I just hope Cody doesn't get hurt.

 

Ok, on to chapter twenty-four. I already have a bad feeling about it...lol.

Hey, thanks for writing back! And no, Sterling is still alive. That is a character that I sense that the readers like so he isn't going anywhere...for now anyway. Never know where my mind will go!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..