Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 6,457 Words
  • 1,266 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 26. Chapter 26: Hot Shot

"Miracle! Please can't we just talk?!" Jaemin followed Miracle into Hunter's room.

"No!" Miracle turned around, throwing his cell phone onto Hunter's bed. "Tell my big brother what you did so he can beat you up!"

Hunter muted the television, his eyes widened at the sudden weirdness of what just came upon him and his arm just remained stuck in the air and he simply dropped the remote. "What?"

"That's right, tell him, Jae. Tell him what you did." Miracle nodded as he took a few steps back, his nerves completely on edge.

"Miracle, this is crazy. First of all, I would kick his ass and secondly this is not a way to resolve anything. So either calm down or I'm just leaving until you do." Jaemin said.

"Miracle, I'm not a fighter anyway." Hunter stood up and then looked at Jaemin. "I'm not even mad that you claim you can kick my ass...because I can shoot your ass. My Dad didn't name me Hunter without the intentions of giving me the ability to hunt."

"What? Huh?!" Miracle looked over at Hunter. "Then why can't I make miracle's? That isn't fair!"

"Erica already named you." Hunter looked over at Miracle. "And she didn't make it that way."

"Yeah well I'm sure you couldn't always hunt. So why didn't Mom and Dad just work on it?" Miracle asked.

"Because.." Hunter looked at Miracle as if he were crazy. "That name is hard to do!"

Jaemin looked between the two. "Miracle, you're being immature, now you're mad over your name?"

Miracle looked at Jaemin. "I got side tracked. Sue me. Or better yet...if I even decide to forgive you, we should have a relationship contract thingy that says if you cheat I get what you got!"

Jaemin almost wanted to laugh. "I don't have anything!"

"You might one day!" Miracle stared at him.

"Wait." Hunter chimed in. "Jaemin cheated on you?"

"Yes." Miracle nodded and crossed his arms. "With Sterling. With my ex...in the bed where I took my ex's virginity and then went crazy and overdosed. How low is that?!"

"All we did was kiss! I can take you to that crazy woman! She will tell you!" Jaemin replied.

"If she is crazy, how do I know she didn't dissociate while you two had sex and then clicked back into reality with you two in her friends SUV?" Miracle asked.

"Oh my god, you are impossible!" Jaemin turned around and ran his hands down his cheeks. "You know what, be mad, Miracle, just be mad." He headed for the door.

Miracle frowned, watching Jaemin open the door and started to walk forward, to ask him to wait but the door shut. "Why am I such a bitch?"

Hunter watched Jaemin walk out and he sighed and walked over to wrap his arms around his brother, pulling him close. "You're not, you just never handled stress well and look at all that has happened. I should lock you away at home." Hunter grinned. "Keep the stress away."

"Or get you out more, make you keep it away from me." Miracle said and then he pulled away. "I should go find him." Miracle wanted to say more to Hunter but he wasn't sure what he wanted to say so he simply turned around and left through the door that connected their rooms to find Jaemin in their room.

Jaemin leaned against the sliding glass door, looking outside. "You know that woman rented the room next door to this one? First time I saw her, she was crazy enough to hop balconies."

Miracle walked over to Jaemin. "I should tell you something and it scares me to death."

Jaemin turned around. "What?" He looked at him.

"You know I'm not right, you know I'm different. It's not an excuse, it just is." Miracle looked down, fiddling his fingers. "I..." Miracle looked up at Jaemin. "You didn't deserve me being such a bitch to you, especially for reasons."

"What reasons?" Jaemin asked.

Miracle looked up at him. "When it happens, it's like going into a dream, it's unreal, even though I know that it is, even though I am aware of everything, it's just like one part of my life shuts off and I'm just in the moment, for the rush, for the thrill. It's like an addiction. Love addiction."

Jaemin stared at Miracle. "You...and Cody?"

"It didn't mean anything, it's just a rush, like I said, a fantasy and for him it was just an experience that I wanted to give him because he had to surpress so much." Miracle turned around and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry...you can leave me, I can take another stab, live with another scar, it's my own self destruction." He shut his eyes and his face tensed up as tears started to escape but he tried not to make a sound.

Jaemin stood there for several moments and one hand balled up into a fist, a look of intense anger on his face and then he closed his eyes, trying so hard to let it go only to then turn around and punch a hole right through the sliding glass door.

Miracle looked up when he heard shattering glass and saw what Jaemin had done but he didn't say anything, he didn't know what else to say.

Jaemin pulled his hand back in, looking at the blood from the cuts that resulted and then he turned around and walked towards the bed and kneeled down in front of Miracle. "If everyone gives up on you, no one will ever be able to help you. If that means I have to kinda...keep you on a leash for a little, I can but only if that's what you want."

Miracle looked at him and took a deep breath and closed his eyes and nodded. "I want to be with you."

Jaemin smiled. "We have a lot to talk about. No more keeping you in the dark." He leaned forward and pulled Miracle in so that he could kiss him.

"Damn it, Jaemin should of come. How the hell are we going to fight her?" Sterling asked.

"Oh my god! Just call the cops!" Cody screamed, looking at his Dad.

"No!" Skylar screamed from the rafters above in the darkness and then pulled back on the crossbow, aiming for the man's cheek but she didn't aim to stab. When she released, the arrow flew through the air and slashed the man across the cheek, tearing off a good bit of flesh, leaving blood to flow but not seriously injuring him. "Tell him the truth! Tell him your truth! Confess to him the sin that upon you he forced and for that he must die!" Skylar laughed.

"You weren't kidding, bitch is crazy, she's even worse that Jaemin was when I first met him. Hell now that guy is normal compared to her." Kevin shook his head. "Should this really be that hard? There is like three of us."

"Don't know that, she's been calling and texting hit men all day." Sterling said.

"Hit men?!" Cody's eyes widened.

"Tell him the truth!" Skylar screamed.

"Just do what she says! Damn, don't you want to tell him anyway? 'Least he can't say nothing bad, he's gagged!" Kevin shoved Cody towards the alter.

Cody looked back at Sterling and Kevin. "Yeah and she might shoot me if I don't do it dramatic enough." Cody said as he walked off down the aisle towards the alter.

"He's got a point...Cody is timid. If he walks up there with a small two words, that is anti climatic, might piss her off." Kevin looked at Sterling.

Sterling looked at Kevin and then watched Cody.

Cody stopped before the alter and looked up at his Father who was bound to the large wooden holy cross and bathed in the bright golden stage light and covered his mouth with his hand. "Oh my god..."

Skylar started laughing which caused the demonic she-devil effect to echo laughter through the church.

"She just made this the most awkward outing of the history of man kind." Sterling rubbed his forehead.

"I should be youtubing this..." Kevin said as he went to grab his phone only for Sterling to knock it out of his hand. "Hey!"

"Filming a crime? That'll get you shot." Sterling said.

"Dad..." Cody said in such a small tone and then took a deep breath, frustrated by the tension that this was weighing on his shoulders, he spoke up louder and firmer. "Dad, I want you to know that I'm gay."

"And what is his sin? Confess his sin, tell him what he is paying for!" Skylar spoke up loudly.

Cody sighed and looked up. "You surpressed me, you made me live a lie, I've been alone and it was all for you!"

"The worshipper worshipped Jesus who pridefully took that worship selfishly and as the seventh deadly sin, pride will be paid for! Says I and says the holy union on behalf of this human being who has been wronged shall now be justified!"

Blood suddenly splattered all over Cody as an arrow went right through his Father's throat and his eyes widened as he stood there, blood pouring all over him as his Father's body was mutilated with arrow after arrow, bringing the man to a vicious, messy and bloody death that left Father and son covered in the aftermath.

Kevin's eyes widened. "Not more..."

Sterling took a couple of steps back. "We are in trouble..."

"It's worse than Carrie..." Kevin mumbled.

Cody turned around to look at them, looking at his hands, terrified and traumatized by what had just happened.

"The story is not over!" Skylar announced as she walked along the rafter in the middle of the church. "This time we made sure Jesus gave to the world before he paid for his crime! Like his Mother Mary, he shall give to this world a blessed child!"

Sterling's eyes widened. "She didn't..."

"What?" Kevin looked at Sterling and then looked up to see Robin drugged up and laid in a wheel barrel that was rolled onto the stage by a rather large man who was dressed up for the part, wearing some old clothing and Robin had been put into a white silk gown.

"What did you do?!" Sterling looked up.

"Don't question the methods to my madness! You know better, just know that Cody has a little baby sibling on the way." She started laughing again.

"This is insane, Sterling lift me up." Kevin turned towards him.

"You will fall, I've seen her fight."

"Yeah well Jae isn't here and I might not be able to do the fancy acrobatics but we'll have to improvise." Kevin nodded for Sterling to step up onto one of the benches.

Sterling sighed and stepped up into the bench and then cupped his hands together for Kevin to step into his hands and then he grunted as he tried to lift the football star up. Kevin stepped onto the back of the bench and then looked up and reached for the rafters.

"There's no way you can do it! You'd need a three person pyramid and we don't have a cheerleading squad!" Sterling gasped out, his arms wanting to give out.

"Just shut up and lift higher! Now...if I push off and jump, you won't collapse and make me lose my velocity? Because if you do I am going to fall and probably hit my head!" Kevin continued to try and reach up.

The door to the church opened and Hunter walked inside and the first thing he looked at was the alter and the horrifying scene. "The hell? What happened?!" He started walking towards Cody.

Skylar looked down confused and yanked the head set down and around her neck. "What? That's not Miracle." She looked at her phone and confirmed that it was Miracle's phone that she had texted.

"Forget tomboy Carrie before you get shot with an arrow!" Sterling grunted out at Hunter.

Hunter turned around to see Sterling trying to lift Kevin up into the rafters. "Arrows?!"

"She's up in the rafters shooting arrows!" Sterling didn't even care to question how Hunter came to be here or to even know. "Could you just help me?!"

"We'll both go up." Hunter walked over and stepped into the bench beside Sterling and took Kevin's other foot. "Okay, Sterling stay steady." Hunter then placed a foot on Sterling's shoulder.

"Oh no! You two are going to kill me!" Sterling cried out.

"Kevin, this is going to be quick okay, I got you steady, I'm going to step up. When you feel the up, lunge for it." Hunter then applied pressure to Sterling's shoulder and stepped up, placing his other foot on the back of the bench and then grabbed Kevin's other leg.

"Step up." Hunter instructed and Kevin's foot left Sterling's hands until both feet were supported by Hunter's hands and then he felt the lift and jumped off and managed to catch the rafter, hanging there.

"Oh god, please..." Skylar threw the head set off and walked over towards the three guys. "I could knock you all down in one kick. Seriously." She placed a hand on her hip.

Kevin looked up, seeing Skylar. "Fuck, she is hot."

"Kevin, shut up!" Sterling sighed, breathing heavily.

Hunter lunged up, grasping onto Kevin's waist briefly but before accidently dragging him down, he moved a hand away and grasped the rafter and then swung around to hang beside him. "Okay, we're both...almost up."

"You guys should be more concerned with rescueing Robin before my guy takes her away or something." Skylar then stomps Kevin's hand.

"Ow!" Kevin screams. "You bitch!" He pulls one hand away.

"Don't fall! I worked to hard!" Hunter then reached down and pulled a pistol out of the back of his jeans where it was tucked away and wildly shot towards the girl, hoping to scare her.

Skylar took a few steps back, grabbing a post to support herself and then she aims her crossbow at Hunter's gun, hoping to shoot it out of his hand.

Hunter took a deep breath and gave a swing back and then forward and then back before pulling up on his arms and swinging up to straddle to post, the arrow flying over him and stabbing into the wall. He looked up at Skylar and then aimed the pistol at her.

"You won't kill me." Skylar looked at Hunter and grinned. "I got information." She took a step forward, stepping onto one of Kevin's hands and putting all of her weight on it, hearing him scream. "I got a fact. Sounds so small, right? Funny thing, the entire foundation of your life is stacked on this one tiny little fact."

"Tiny this bitch!" Kevin grabbed Skylar's ankle and before she could do anything he let go and yanked her down with him. Kevin crashed into one of the benches, shattering it and landing on the floor.

Skylar screamed and landed on top of Kevin but quickly rolled away and jumped up to her feet.

"One thing a football player is good for, weight." Sterling grinned at Skylar, rubbing his shoulder.

"Yeah and I'm good for taking your eye out!" Skylar took aim at Sterling.

Hunter shot another round at the floor in front of Skylar, close enough to get her attention. "Yeah...up here." He waved the gun upward to gesture for her attention.

Skylar looked up at him. "What?"

"Give up the info." Hunter aimed at her.

"Oh you really want to know?" Skylar grinned. "Martha aint ya Mama, doll." She then shot off another arrow and it would intentionally fly ever so close but go right by Hunter's head. "Don't believe me, ask her yourself. She's a common bitch if she lies. Already a traitor for snatching you away to begin with."

Hunter glared at her. "You're lying."

"What would you rather do? Disprove me or play Russian Roulette with me?"

Hunter held onto the rafter and let his body slide off of it before letting himself drop, landing on his knees, he kept his eyes on Skylar and then stood up and walked towards her. "What would you suggest?"

Skylar grinned and walked closer to him, a hand lifted and grasped the first button of the shirt he was wearing and she snatched it off. "Is there a third option? Maybe a truce?"

Hunter looked down and then looked up at her and for the first time, he seemed to have his moment, his click. The hint of a grin appeared. "Save that thought. When things aren't so...messy."

Skylar grinned and leaned in close, her lips so close to his. "I make messes." Her hand lifted and went around his neck, fingers teasing at the hair along his neck line. "No matter where I go..might have to be arson because...it'll be hot." She took a step back and looked at his gun. "Like a hot shot deserves." She walks around him and then heads out of the church.

"Did I just bump my head or did he just make a date to fuck the murderer in a crime scene?" Kevin looked up, rubbing his head.

Sterling sat there, disturbed. "Both...I think."

Cody still stood there, looking like Carrie on stage at prom night and Robin was left sedated and asleep in the wheel barrel on the stage.

"Do you think Robin is really knocked up?" Kevin asked.

Sterling didn't say another word.

"So basically that's really it." Jaemin said, holding Miracle close as he stared across the room.

Miracle laid back against Jaemin, settled between his legs, holding Jaemin's arms around him. "That's a small world. Eric...being involved with you and the whole scheme and that woman, Paula, your Mom...and Melanie's. And she threw that fit to protect me? The guy didn't even want me there when he got back." Miracle paused. "And Hunter isn't really Martha's kid...she worked for them...and she took him."

Jaemin nodded. "Yeah and I can't say this for sure Miracle but I kind of wonder if you ended up in the illegal system too. I only say that because I would think a legal agency would know better than to give you to a guy like David."

"You think my real Mom gave me to a sex ring and didn't really know it?" Miracle turned enough to look at him.

"She was young, wasn't she? Those are the kind of people they target, make them think all you have to do is sign a few papers and then they just pick up your kid and thats it, bam bam done. Only difference is your real Mom never got some return threat like mine did. They showed her a copy of the file, told her if she ever tried to go to the cops they would take her down too, say she willingly contributed."

Miracle thought about it and shrugged. "Who knows how I ended up with David, doesn't really matter. The point is that I did, no reason to dwell on it, can't be undone." He laid his head on Jaemin's chest and closed his eyes. "I just want to sleep with you and never be apart again."

Jaemin smiled and kissed the top of his head. "We won't be. Pretty soon, everything will be back to normal."

"What about that woman?" Miracle asked, opening his eyes.

"Oh..." Jaemin looked up. "Crap...she killed one of her hit men and then put blood on our shirts, that's how she got us into the SUV and she made us drive to the hotel to wait for you, then Sterling pushed her out, that's why she needed Robin." Jaemin lightly shifted Miracle up.

"And?" Miracle shifted off to the side, looking at him, concerned.

"I got into a fight with her, that's why I'm all cut up. Me and Sterling drove off, tried to find the most rural spot we could. Robin and the girl got there and I got into a fight with the girl. Sterling blew up the SUV. And...Robin refused to take part in it and so the girl made us steal Robin's truck and we left her behind and she made us go to the airport. On the way she said she was going to have Robin kidnapped to shut her up until she could figure out...what to...do with her." Jaemin looked at Miracle. "She suggested making her disappear but I told her that wasn't going to happen but she went into a texting frenzy."

"And then that is where me and Cody found you guys, and she left?" Miracle stared at him.

Jaemin nodded. "Yeah." He tilted his head to the side. "Though she did say something about the repetition of Jesus dying to save us from our sins...she said it would be a mirror, he would die for his sins. That was said in the truck after she got all offensive and grabby over Robin's bible. And then at the airport she told us to go to Cody's church and pray."

Miracle instantly connected the dots. "Cody's Dad. That's her little metaphor of a story, he's the preacher, the Jesus and Cody is...well Cody, the punished and so Jesus...has to pay for his sins. Cody keeps himself a secret, always has, his world is all about making the church happy. I mean they are pretty much far enough out to form a small community and him being the preachers son, if it comes out, everyone knows. Isn't that how the story always goes?"

Jaemin took a deep breath and lowered his face into his hand. "Sterling tried to get me to go but I wouldn't. Where is your phone?"

Miracle looked around. "Uh...I don't know." He fumbled around on the bed. "Oh, wait..I threw it on Hunter's bed." He stood up and went to the door and opened it enough to look inside, seeing Hunter gone and his phone was gone too.

"Well?"

Miracle closed the door and looked at Jaemin. "Hunter is gone and so is my phone."

Jaemin fell back on the bed. "I just want to close my eyes..."

Miracle sighed. "So lets be selfish." Miracle moved to lay beside him. "My phone is gone so we don't know. Whatever is going on is going to go on. We can just close our eyes and sleep." Miracle laid his head on Jaemin's chest.

"I used to could do that ... just let go. Not to say you don't have a conscience but you just have this ability to split things up and put the blocks in order and me..I just had only one block and that was you and then...I found out what it meant to be human."

Miracle opened his eyes. "That's not a throw off is it? Because I'm really sorry about Cody. I'm sorry that I decided to shut off one life...or a block as you so call it and go into another and then return to my home block when I actually get home."

"It's not a throw off." Jaemin sighed. "Sometimes it can work in good ways but it's even better if you keep them connected so that they all work together."

"Yeah...well, one thing at a time. I have a feeling we'll all be meeting this woman." Miracle closed his eyes and then fell off into a gentle sleep.

May 2008

"Feels like...wow...like the very first day." Miracle said, looking at Sterling. "Same desks, same class room. All our lives became and yet little stuff like this doesn't seem to change."

Sterling smiled. "I remember, you said at least you would die knowing someone enjoyed your introduction."

"I think I would still come in here the exact same way if I had to do it again today." Miracle's smile faded. "Every single one has changed...but I don't think I've changed at all. Why have I not changed?"

Sterling shrugged. "I don't know, life works in weird ways."

"Yeah but...am I just that stupid or careless? or what? So much has happened to me and it's like...nothing at all has happened, I honestly think I would do it all over again." Miracle paused. "Well nix the Brad parts but everything else..."

The door swung open and the door knob hit the wall behind it, everyones attention turned on Skylar as she walked in, black knee high leather spiked boots, white tee and a matching jacket left open and a short skirt, simple but effective with a good make up job.

Skylar grinned at Sterling and Miracle as she walked to the front of the class.

"We have a new student joining us...better late than never." Mr. Thomas smiled.

"Oh god." Miracle wanted smack his face into his desk again.

Skylar reached the desk and spun around, leaning back to sit on the corner of it, one leg crossing the other. "Hi, I'm Skylar, you will learn which ones of you I'll love...and the ones I will hate." She looked around at them. "In fact, like Fable, your actions might dictate the consequences. In which then, I as the game master will decide if you will look as ugly as a monster, as hot as every guy should be for this God given Earth or as beautiful as...well a girl can be, so long as it's less than me." She smiled and gave a little wave before walking down a row of desks and specifically chose the one that she was informed belonged to Melanie.

A girl quickly jerked her arm out and slapped the top of Melanie's desk. "This ones off limits, it's in memory."

Skylar looked at the girl and licked her top lip only to grab the girl by the wrist and yank it out of her way. "Excuse me, what is your name?"

"Kahisha." The girl responded.

"Well, Cowisha, that is a bad move in Fable. Let me warn you, do it again and I'll yank those weaves right out of your greasy head and stick it to your cheeks and make you a cave man." She dug her nails deep into the girls skin and then let her arm go before sitting right into Melanie's desk.

"Making friend's already, Teach." Skylar smiled at the man.

Sterling watched the whole thing and then looked at Miracle. "I told you...evil, pure evil. I don't think she could ever redeem herself. To far gone."

Miracle looked on at the scene. "Well one thing is for sure, she made one hell of a new kid speech, fucking better than mine. I would give it a ten star rating."

"Compliments, just wait till she does something bad to you. She might be sitting in Melanie's desk but unlike Melanie, she takes no ones side and if shes using you, she lets you know it. There isn't any pretending to be friends." Sterling opened his notebook.

"Well she already got my Mom kicked out of the house and they are headed for divorce because she lied about Hunter's paternity and about her whole life and Hunter found out about it, Mo...Martha wouldn't lie, not when asked directly. Now it's just us, Dad and Erica."

"Well maybe your birth Mom and your adoptive Dad will marry and then he'll be your step Dad and Hunter will be your step brother. Adoptive turns to steps." Sterling said, doodling in the notebook.

"That would be a rosy white picket fence picture, huh?" Miracle shook his head. "Anyone know if Robin is pregnant yet?"

"Nope, actually she disappeared, no one has seen or heard from her for the past three days, the trucks gone too. I think she would rather run away than for her parents to find out." Sterling shrugged. "Cody is still in the psychiatric hospital, I just really think he broke from everything, he seemed fragile to begin with, even more so than you."

"Isn't that shocking? More fragile than me." Miracle slouched in his desk, notebook open but secretly playing games on his cell phone. "You know, my brother is seeing Skylar don't you? Crazy girl might be my sister in law one day. She might never leave my life unless she gets caught." He quietly laughed.

"I think he snapped like Jasmine that night...but it takes a lot of snapping to do that." Sterling went quiet after that.

"Well at least if they do marry I can tell you if shes mafia or not because it'll make me mafia...then I'll be running hired hit men, watching them criss cross and go go go, like Pac-Man. Might even order them to kill each other off." Miracle grinned wickedly, he was only being hypothetical.

"Hey guys!" Jasmine smiled as she reached the table, seeing Sterling and Miracle. "I told Kevin to try to be nice, I think after he bumped his head, he's going to listen to me."

"I don't have to bump my head to listen to you." Kevin grinned at Jasmine.

"Well thanks for the effort." Miracle nodded. "We didn't mean anything by Melanie it was just..."

"A mess...I know." Kevin nodded.

"Speaking of messes?" Jaemin spoke up from behind them and walked around Jasmine and nodded towards Skylar. "Just found out she was here."

Jasmine gasped. "It's Kyler..."

Kevin blinked. "Yeah...it's Kyler. So?"

"So? Me and Sarah saw him stick something in Brad's mailbox and then that guy that kidnapped Miracle stole it back." Jasmine shook her head and walked over the few tables to where Skylar and Kyler were. "Kyler! Hey...been a long time."

Kyler looked at Jasmine and smiled. "Wow...I hardly recognize you."

"Yeah, I went and got pretty."

Skylar looked at Jasmine. "Yeah, why don't you pretty yourself off somewhere?"

"Because, I need to ask him something." Jasmine narrowed her eyes at Skylar. "I need to ask you about what you stuck in Brad's mailbox because some guy stole it out after you left."

Kyler looked at Jasmine. "Were you stalking me?"

Kevin walked over and it didn't take long for the others to follow him.

"Oh great, the whole scooby gang." Skylar rolled her eyes. "Shut up about some stupid envelope. The mail man probably put it in the wrong box."

Jasmine looked at Skylar. "The mail man is so stupid that a guy has to drive around to find his mail? Really? Or maybe you're so stupid to make up a story like that."

Skylar glared at Jasmine. "Maybe the man is just lazy and wants to drive down the street and is irritated by the mail man who's probably doing it to him on purpose." Her tone grew more irritated.

"You know what? The mail man didn't even put it in there! Kyler did." Jasmine looked at Kyler.

"It was for Brad's Father...so if anyone took it, that really isn't my business, I wouldn't know." Kyler shook his head.

"Well, don't hold out on us, what was in it?" Kevin asked, lightly tapping Kyler on the shoulder. "We're still cool, right?"

"Go bump your head again." Skylar interjected

"Go kill Jesus." Kevin shot back at her.

Jasmine's eyes widened at Kevin's comment, she knew about the situation by this point but she couldn't even imagine.

"Guys...it's not for me to say." Kyler stood up, shrugging away from the middle of the crowd. "Just leave it alone."

"Leave it alone?" Jasmine looked at Kyler. "How can we leave it alone? It got Miracle kidnapped, Melanie risked her life and Sarah completely sacrificed her life because of that stupid envelope!"

"Yeah well I'm sorry, I really am but no one told you and Sarah to go spying on me." Kyler tried to distance himself

"Sorry for us wondering where the hell you were since you dropped off the face of the planet after Brad died. Did you kill him?" Jasmine asked.

Skylar grinned. "Bradley...lets dig into that topic...who did it? One of you did." Her finger began to wave around. "I spy with my little eye...a killer..."

"Point at yourself." Sterling said to Skylar.

"I'm talking about Bradley, dumbass." Skylar poked Sterling in the nose.

"Ugh...Bradley? Do you have to keep calling him Bradley?" Miracle made a face. "Makes him sound like the teenager in Bates Motel."

"The girl?" Jasmine looked at Miracle.

"Not the girl, the lead character, he always looks so prim and proper and put that with the name Bradley and..." Miracle starts making a weird sound as he opens his mouth and rolls his tongue around as if he tasted something bad.

"A girl named Bradley is kind of stupid. Imagine a girl having sex and hearing her guy call out 'Bradley, Bradley!' And it's worse if he just calls her Brad." Kevin laughed. "Probably what got the show cancelled. Has to be, thing hasn't even come back on unless it switched tv stations and I just don't know."

Skylar stared at Kevin. "I think it would be a kinky sexual technique."

Kevin looked at her and kept laughing. "What?"

"If the guy could train himself to perform hypnotism it could help put the girl into the state of believing she is a male. And believe it or not, as much as you guys find two women hot? Same can be said on our side, just about males. So if a girl was into that and her guy could do that for her and her own damn name could make it better, well there you have it." Skylar rolled her eyes.

"We'll hang out later but if you said that envelope was confidential, I'm serious about not telling anything about it. My Dad is a lawyer, it's bad enough if a man stole it and worse if you link yourself to it even further. No ones stupid curiousity is worth it, got one killed already." Skylar looked around at them. "Curiousity killed the cat?" Her eyes then stopped on Jasmine before she grinned and walked away.

"A lawyer? Please." Jaemin mumbled and shook his head, almost wanting to laugh.

"I'm going." Kyler turned around and walked away.

"Damn...Kev, do something?" Jasmine looked up at him.

"I'll try but hell I have to work on being his friend first, I want to know where he has actually been." Kevin then walked off himself.

Miracle looked up. "Table for four?"

Jasmine smiled and sat down with the others. "Four and none the merrier more." She paused. "I felt like rhyming."

"It's cool, I do it too. Jaemin thinks it's funny because I'll break out in song." Miracle grinned.

"Or when you get so addicted to a song you try for hours to get the lyrics right and you keep messing them up and you get all perfectionist about it. He finally nailed Wonderland and I told him to leave it there and to never try it again." Jaemin explained while opening his soda and then he took a sip.

"Well that song is sickingly catchy." Miracle closed his eyes. "Don't like me in your tower, show me your magic power, I'm not afraid to face a little bit of danger, danger!"

"Oh god, you got him started." Sterling grinned.

"I want the love, the money, and the perfect ending. You want the same as I, I, so stop pretending. I want to show you how good we could be together, I want to love you through the night will be a sweet disaster!" Miracle sang.

"Yeah...I still don't even know if that parts right, last line is questionable." Jaemin shook his head.

Miracle opened his eyes. "I'll look it up but I like the way I do it."

"Don't mess with the star." Jasmine laughed and reached over to pat Miracle's hand.

"That's right!" Miracle smiled at Jasmine.

"Kyler! Hey...wait up!" Kevin walked down the front steps outside of the school.

Kyler stopped and turned around. "What?" He asked, irritably.

Kevin looked at him. "Well excuse me but you can't just vanish, come back and expect people not to...well...react. Only outcasts get that luxury and it's not really a luxury."

Kyler simply stared at him, his eyes appeared almost lifeless, as if he were in a haze yet hyper alert at the same time.

"You know what's odd...is the timings." Kevin looked down thoughtfully. "Brad dies, you vanish, reappear with some envelope then that evil man steals it back, you disappear and then your suddenly back and hooked right up with the girl that made our spring break a nightmare."

"What are you saying?" Kyler's expression then switched to an almost threatening look.

Kevin looked up at him. "Ky..you're scaring me. Tell me whats happening."

"It doesn't concern you. Unless you get in the way and you don't want to do that. Jasmine and Sarah did, Sarah's dead and Skylar is not happy with Jasmine poking at it."

"Since when do you care about what makes Skylar happy? How do you even know her?" Kevin pushed for answers.

"Kevin....leave it alone." Kylers eyes widened. "You don't want to go where people go when they get in the way."

"Go?" Kevin slightly twisted his head. "Have any idea where Robin is?"

Kyler shook his head. "Working on it but where Cody is, all I can say is that it's not good."

"He's in the psychiatric unit at the hospital." Kevin said.

Kyler's head tilted to the side as he reached into his pocket. "Really? Why don't you call and see. And while you're at it, question where his Mother is." Kyler paused. "But before you even think about poking and poking and poking...think about this...poke."

Kevin's eyes widened as he felt a pocket knife stab him in the abdomen and he grabbed Kyler by the shoulders and pushed away from him, stumbling back, he looked down at the blood and then up at Kyler who was pocketing the knife.

"You've lost your mind!" Kevin stumbled back and grabbed the railing of the steps, smearing blood on it's steel surface and then he turned around, holding his wound with the other hand as he stumbled towards the door and made it inside.

Skylar stood around the corner of the building, having seen the scene unfold and she had her cell phone pressed to her ear. "Daddy, he's starting to leave clues...you're lucky I kept his mouth shut about the mail. He's outside the school, you better send someone."

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Omg, this gets more fucked up every chapter I read! lol

 

I didn't realize this story took place in the past. It threw me for a loop at first when I read "May 2008" towards the end.

 

Jesus, who's gonna die next? Skylar/Kylar for a minute there I thought they were one and the same. Why is it that there were, let's see, four witnesses to Cody's dad's murder and Skylar is still walking around?

Link to comment
On 12/28/2013 09:23 AM, Lisa said:
Omg, this gets more fucked up every chapter I read! lol

 

I didn't realize this story took place in the past. It threw me for a loop at first when I read "May 2008" towards the end.

 

Jesus, who's gonna die next? Skylar/Kylar for a minute there I thought they were one and the same. Why is it that there were, let's see, four witnesses to Cody's dad's murder and Skylar is still walking around?

Because maybe Sterling advised no one to tell? Sterling and Jaemin think she is mafia and for her to be spending the evening texing hit men as if she were playing video games, they have to assume she could be in a position of importance. If they sent her to jail, thinking shes in the mafia, they might pay some consequences.

 

As for Skylar and Kyler..LMAO they are going to be confusing to write. Should of thought about that when I made her but it's going to get really interesting with that one. I actually really feel sorry for my characters..Skylar is so mean to them. But here is a clue, I hate what I have to do with those who have disappeared, don't take Kyler's words lightly.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..