Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 9,385 Words
  • 1,228 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 48. Chapter 48: Blast From The Past

Miracle walked around in the main bed room at his Mom's house, he looked down at the locket that Jaemin had given him. He closed the locket and looked down. "This is the first time I've...ever been on my own."

"Miracle, you're not on your own." Aiden said, watching Miracle from the door.

"I mean..without someone from before..." Miracle reached up and wiped tears from his face. "And why should I cry? I made him leave, I asked for it."

"I'm sure you never thought that he really would." Aiden said.

Miracle walked to the foot of the bed and laid the locket down and took a deep breath. "It'll be here, it'll all be here, when the time is right." He closed his eyes and turned around and walked towards the door.

Aiden grabbed Miracle by the shoulders and smiled at him. "You know, believe it or not, I think you're one of the strongest people that I know. You survived a lot and you keep surviving."

Miracle looked at Aiden and more tears fell. "I do what I have to do." He then started to cry. "It's just a sad thing when the world can't be..." He took a deep breath and shook his head.

"It's not about what the world is, it's about what you make the world." Aiden said.

"I don't make it much." Miracle hugged him. "I really don't make it much."

"You did for me." Aiden closed his eyes and then pulled back. "We now both know the truth about David and that only happened because you faced him, I never thanked you for that."

Miracle shook his head. "Don't thank me for that. It's an awful thing, at least I can still make up who my Dad is, now you have to live with the truth about yours."

"It's better to know the truth than to make something up." He took Miracle's hand and then lead him down the stairs.

"Yeah, I guess, sometimes." Miracle followed Aiden and headed outside with him. He pulled his hand away and looked up at the door. He closed it and locked it and then walked down the steps and looked up at the house.

"Are you ready?" Aiden asked.

Miracle nodded. "Yeah, I have to be." He turned around and climbed into the passenger seat of the jeep as Aiden got into the driver side.

Miracle looked up. "I just realized something."

"What?" Aiden asked.

"It's something my friend Sterling told me once, it's a psychology thing." Miracle said.

"Tell me, I would understand it, I got the gene." Aiden smiled.

"Well it was about this theory, about unrequited love. Like if I was with someone that fit a certain profile and it failed and I met someone that fit that same profile but more perfected, better, I was uncontrollably drawn to them." Miracle explained.

"Meaning?" Aiden asked.

"Like for example, say I had a thing with a teacher and the teacher only wanted sex and I wanted love, it's unrequited love but if I found another teacher that...was better and maybe provided love, I would have to go for it, on impulse, no control. I would have to do it to perfect the previous experience." Miracle looked at Aiden.

Aiden nodded. "Go on."

"Well I had something like that sort of going on with that Kevin guy, ya know? Brad, he was a football player, a jerk as you know and Kevin was loving, so he would have been a perfected version of...well Brad, a chance for me to have that relationship but...to have it right in a way. Jaemin was so frustrated at the time, wondering what he lacked, what he didn't provide. Sterling figured this all out and...we assumed there would never be a perfected version of Jaemin." Miracle explained.

"And now?"

"Now there is." Miracle looked over at Aiden. "Issac, and...I'm drawn to him. And you, well you were like a Sterling for me, but there was that bit of awkwardness because, I guess because we kind of make better as friends than anything."

"But how are Jaemin and Issac alike?" Aiden asked, driving.

"Well it's like I told Jaemin last night, Issac...is like who Jaemin used to be, the bad boy, plus he has that whole hacker thing going on which is pretty cool." Miracle shrugged. "And he kind of dreams about making a life of being an infamous cyber criminal known only by nick name."

Aiden nodded. "Well, Issac has a long way to go on that one, you have to be really good at it to do what...I think he's talking about."

"Probably, but it would be cool to be a part of that." Miracle grinned. "And who knows, if he gets good enough, one day, maybe I'll get into Area 51 without having to risk actually going there and getting chased, arrested, or shot."

Aiden grinned briefly and then sighed. "So, did Jaemin say where he planned to go?"

"He said if he left, he would go back to New York, he said that aside from me, that was the only home that he knew." Miracle looked away. "I just wonder what will happen when he gets there. That's my only worry, Eric wants him for his own reasons but Eric will also want him for my location too."

"And what if Jaemin gives you away? Did he seem pissed, like he would do that?" Aiden asked.

"Well he was upset, as any person would be but I don't see him doing that."

"Yeah, but what about torture?" Aiden asked.

Miracle looked at Aiden. "I'm going to make sure everyone protects him. And graduation is coming up. I'll talk Issac into taking off, hopefully everything will work out, I'm not ending up alone."

Aiden nodded. "Like I said, my invitation is still open and..a third party would help." He looked at Miracle. "If not, what is your possible destination."

"Out of the country." Miracle said. "Not Mexico, everyone goes there. I wouldn't mind Canada. Maybe make our way to Alaska, you can then take a boat to Russia, not that difficult. And then there are so many other countries to choose from after that. I always kind of liked the idea of Czech Republic."

"Hmm, I have this feeling you would enjoy Greece better." Aiden said.

Miracle slowly nodded. "That is a beautiful place." Miracle pulled up the world map on his phone and his eyes widened. "It would take us a year to drive across Russia."

Aiden laughed.

"Why the fuck does Russia have to be that damn big for? I don't want to be in Russia that long." Miracle's eyes widened.

"Well then dip into China." Aiden suggested.

"Yeah and then go west and drive through the war? Really?" Miracle looked at Aiden.

"No, just do a dip. Drive through Russia, dip into China, go west and then go back up into Russia and then continue west." Aiden suggested.

"I don't want to be in China that long either."

"Then drive through Mongolia for a bit." Aiden laughed.

Tanya and Sean stood outside Tara's room and Tanya grinned at Sean and then they heard Tara scream bloody murder.

Sean brought a hand up to his mouth to hold back his laughter.

The door opened and Tara stormed out and spun around and she looked at Sean and then her eyes shot daggers right at Tanya. "You!"

"It's me, bitch." Tanya laughed and walked off down the hall. "Breakfast is ready."

Tara followed her sister. "How could you do that to me?! I worked on that for hours!" She walked into the kitchen and looked at three bowls of cereal, only two of the bowls had milk. "What the fuck is this?!"

"Sorry, only had enough milk for me and Sean." Tanya grinned and sat at the table and Sean took the other seat.

Tara stared at them and then walked towards the sink and saw milk residue. "You poured it down the sink."

"I know, it was the crappiest luck, I was fixing breakfast and I dropped the milk carton and it just started spilling out in the sink and I saved as much as I could! It only filled two bowls!" Tanya sighed with fake sympathy. "I'm sorry."

"Whatever." Tara shook her head. "How could you do that to my speech? Tanya, that was really low."

Tanya grabbed a spoon and took a bite of cereal and looked at Tara innocently and shrugged. "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. You deleted it and left a message." Tara crossed her arms.

Tanya shook her head. "Now why would I do that?"

"Because...it's you!" Tara screamed.

"Maybe you should talk to Issac." Sean looked between them.

"Issac didn't do it and you know it." Tara looked at Sean. "And stay out of it! This is sister stuff!"

Sean held up his hands. "Okay, damn...keep the cat claws away from me."

"You know, a smart girl like you would be getting her ass started on a new one in a hurry instead of bitching." Tanya grabbed a piece of cinnamon toast.

"I'm going to tell Mom. How about I tell her that you hammered a nail in your car and used AARP to set up proof that you couldn't get to classes last night just so you could come home and do this to me?!"

Tanya laughed. "And how would you prove that I did it on purpose?"

"Mom knows how you are, Dad really knows how you are. He said if you didn't straighten up that he was going to cancel all your shit and stop paying for your college, then what will you do when Sean takes off?" Tara grinned. "I got you there. You see, I still live here, I know what goes on."

"I'll admit to doing that to your speech and then tell Dad that you did that to my tire so I couldn't get to class, that you did it for revenge. You've been away, out of the country, who knows how much you've changed." Tanya stared at her sister daringly.

"Then how will you explain AARP coming to the middle of the road?" Tara asked.

"Because despite what you did, I tried desperately to make it." Tanya said.

Tara started laughing. "Like Dad will ever believe that you so desperately tried to make it to class."

"He will believe it when I tell him what you just told me he said, he knows I'm desperate to be with Sean." Tanya stood up and grabbed her bowl of cereal and walked up to Tara and handed it over. "Eat good and think before you act, bitch."

Tara took the bowl and watched Tanya walk out, she looked at Sean and then watched him run after Tanya and then sighed. "Now I got three bowls of cereal..."

Aiden pulled up in his driveway to see Issac and Dayna sitting on his steps.

"Hey." Issac said as he walked up to the jeep, his hands in the pockets of his black hoodie.

"Hey, whats up?" Miracle asked.

"Uh...I wasn't sure if I should mention this before but...Dayna and I are kind of at a loss of what to do, it might even be to late."

Dayna followed Issac and looked at Aiden and Miracle.

"What is it?" Miracle asked.

Issac looked at Dayna. "Tell them."

"Okay, well..I was messing in Issac's room..."

"Which you shouldn't do." Issac said, annoyed.

"Yeah, well it's a good thing I did." Dayna said.

"Might not be now." Issac responded.

Dayna rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I saw where he had Eric's number wrote down, I hooked my phone up and called it from Madagascar...and this woman named Faye answered."

"Faye? That's Cody's Mom." Miracle's eyes widened.

"Yeah well she said she was kidnapped and been held prisoner and the drugs wore off and she knocked Eric out. I told her she should call the police, she said she didn't know where she was, she asked me to locate her, I don't know how to work all the programs, Eric's phone can't be GPSed with mine, I just dialed the number. Well then a man, I assume it was Eric, I think he woke up, he called her a bitch and the line went dead." Dayna frowned.

Aiden's eyebrows lifted.

Miracle sighed. "She's dead."

Dayna looked around. "Wow, negative much?"

"Eric would not leave a lose end like that, especially after I've already tried to bait him about her. I'm sure he killed her and got rid of her so if the cops check it out, they find nothing." Miracle looked down. "He can make people disappear and get away with it."

"Or maybe he just moved her? I mean there has to be a reason for him to keep her alive." Issac said.

Miracle looked at Issac and thought about it. "Maybe but..I wouldn't know why. I couldn't guess how she could be useful to him." He looked down. "Now would be a good time to have Jaemin around to ask."

"I'm sorry about that." Issac said.

"Don't be, wanting him here for a brain is the wrong reason to want him here." Miracle said.

"So what do we do? We can't just...let it go." Dayna said.

"Well I...would have to tell the people I know." Miracle looked at Issac. "Thing is, we can hide me but we can't hide them and if he's monitoring them..."

"I still haven't figured out a way to cover that." Issac frowned.

"Well is there a way to figure out if they are tapped? Like detect a third signal?" Miracle asked. "At least then we would know."

"Well the kind of tapping you are talking about is like essentially doing what we did to Eric, except connecting to his actual calls rather than his phone camera, which I could have done." Issac said.

"But it has to be different, we had to call Eric to connect, they wouldn't take a call from Eric." Miracle said.

Issac shook his head. "No, he would have another method of doing it, making the connection, but once connected, it's essentially the same. His method would be more advanced."

"There might be another way though." Issac added. "Know anyone who plays world of warcraft?"

"Actually...no." Miracle said. "You'd think Sterling might be the type but..." Miracle shook his head. His eyes then brightened. "There might be a way."

"Okay, so my house then?" Issac asked.

"Yeah, Aiden, can we go?" Miracle asked.

"Sure. " Aiden nodded.

Issac and Dayna climbed into the back of the jeep and then Aiden backed out of the drive way and took off.

The door to Issac's room opened as the four walked into the room and Issac took his place in what he liked to call the kings chair. "Should we scramble the number? Do we need to?"

"Maybe, to be on the safe side." Miracle handed over his phone.

"Okay." Issac took the phone and hooked it up and handed the phone back to Miracle. "Location?"

"Australia." Miracle said and then waited and once Issac gave him a thumbs up, he scrolled through his contacts and hit Lacey's name and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" Lacey answered.

"Lacey, it's me." Miracle said.

"Miracle? You're still in Australia?" She asked.

"Uh...my heart is." Miracle nodded. "I need you to do a favor for me."

Lacey laughed. "And your number. I won't even ask. Whats the favor?"

"I need you to three way call a friend for me and pass a message along, this is in code. I know none of this will make any sense to you but I really can't explain any of it." Miracle said.

"Okay, so what is it?" Lacey asked.

"First, when we're on the call, you have to pretend that I'm not there, just you and my friend." Miracle said

"Okay, go on."

"Uh..." Miracle looked down thoughtfully. "Your Aunt Faye survived her trauma...and shes being kept in a private room and..but you haven't been allowed to see her. And...you know shes going to be upset that your baby died, you were going to name her Erica Rose and you don't know how you're going to tell Faye the bad news."

Issac, Dayna and Aiden stared at Miracle.

"Uh...well...okay. And whats my friends name that I'm calling?" Lacey asked.

"Sterling." Miracle nodded. "And actually I can do the call, you just have to do the talking."

"Okay, go ahead." Lacey said, obviously finding the whole thing strange.

Miracle nodded. "Hold on a second." He put Lacey on hold. "Both Australia numbers, what difference does it make?" He shrugged and scrolled through his contacts and tapped Sterling and then connected the two. "It's ringing."

"Hello?" Sterling answered.

"Hi, Sterling, it's Lacey."

"Lacey? As in..."

"Yes! That Lacey." She interrupted Sterling. "I have to tell you some things."

"Uh..okay." Sterling looked around, wondering if this was a round about way of Miracle getting him a message.

"So my Aunt Faye survived her trauma, you know? And shes in a room of her own. Yeah..shes being kept in a private room." Lacey paused to remember her lines. "I just don't know how shes going to handle knowing that I lost my baby, I was going to name her Erica Rose...I am really upset over that."

Sterling's eyes widened. "I'm really sorry to hear that, it's...devastating."

"I know...but anyway, international calling costs so I won't keep you. I need to get home, get some things done. I just wanted to let you know." Lacey said.

"Yeah, well I totally get it." Sterling said.

"Good, I'm glad." Lacey responded.

Sterling hung up. "Faye..Carter....Erica as in Eric and...Rose as in Robin Rose." He stood up. "She was kidnapped."

"Did I do it good?" Lacey asked.

"I think you did." Miracle said. "I just hope it...well I hope it wasn't to in your face, I mean, the story I gave you, that is."

"Okay, well call me back when it's not uh...weird." Lacey laughed.

"I will." Miracle smiled briefly and then hung up.

"So, how is that translated?" Dayna asked.

"Faye as in Faye Carter, my friends Mom, her trauma, obvious, private room, captive chamber. Erica Rose, thats Eric, her kidnapper and Rose as in Robin Rose, Faye's sons friend who died and lost a baby." Miracle unplugged his phone.

Issac looked away. "I...really hope he wasn't listening in. That is kind of transparent."

"Well how much more vague can you be without them totally not getting it?" Miracle asked.

"Well you could of probably left the baby stuff out." Aiden said, sitting on Issac's bed.

"Great, now if shes not dead, shes really going to be dead now." Dayna crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame.

Miracle stood there, very quiet and then all of a sudden, he threw his phone at the bed. "You know what? If everyone is so much smarter than me, why don't you guys just start writing my fucking scripts?! Someone could of said something before I did the fucking three way!" Miracle turned around and walked past Dayna and headed out of the room.

Issac's eyes widened and he looked over at Aiden.

Aiden looked at Issac. "Does anyone wonder why Jaemin was so cranky?" He asked.

"I wonder how long that guy was with Miracle." Issac asked.

"Well how would you guys feel if you were always criticized?" Dayna walked out of the room.

"And there goes the feminist movement." Issac grinned. "Go have more sex dreams about Harry Potter!"

"I'll do that while you photoshop Robert Pattinson to naked bodies!" Dayna screamed off from the distance.

"Do either of you even like either one?" Aiden asked.

"She really does like Harry Potter, go look in her room, every book, every movie." Issac said.

Aiden slowly nodded.

"They are both dumb as shit. Harry Potter and Bella Swan? Okay Swan is a dumb fucked last name without even being changed but then you can turn Potter into Pothead." Issac shook his head.

"Harry Potter and Bella Swan." Aiden looked at Issac. "How does that sound when you put them together?"

"Like a dumb fucked possibility." Issac spun his chair around to face Aiden.

"I could just imagine people on youtube freaking out in the comments section over that." Aiden said.

"War of the fandoms." Issac grabbed his bag of chips and found it empty and crumbled it up and dropped it in his small trash can. "But then imagine putting Edward with Hermione. Robert must never dare work with anyone but Kristen!"

Aiden laughed.

"Miracle?" Aiden walked into the living room to see Miracle on the couch. "Tara called, upset. Tanya is being mean again. She wanted me to go over, did you want to come or need me to take you home?"

"No, I kind of just want to stay here." Miracle said.

"Dayna?" Aiden looked up.

Dayna scooped ice cream into a bowl and then looked at Aiden from the bar of the kitchen and then laughed. "You kidding? Points for Tanya."

Aiden slowly nodded. "Okay." Aiden nodded and walked out.

Issac walked into the living room as Aiden left and he sat on the couch beside Miracle. "Sorry if I upset you."

"Why should I be mad? I should be used to it." Miracle sighed. "So now you're here, going to get just like Jaemin now?"

"No." Issac grinned. "I'd call Eric right now and tell him to come get me. Or better yet, I'd text him so I could use a smilie face." He laughed.

Miracle grinned and looked over at Issac. "Cute."

"That's me." Issac sighed and sat back in the couch.

"Which smilie would you use?" Miracle asked.

"The one that sticks it's tongue out. Preferably with a King's crown on it and a tongue ring that is a regular smilie. I might have to make a personalized one." Issac looked at Miracle and smiled.

"So you'd be willing to face him?" Miracle asked.

"You bet." Issac nodded. "I live for that kind of danger." He then leaned in close to Miracle. "Just never had a chance to jump into it..."

"Oh please." Dayna rolled her eyes and took her bowl of ice cream and walked off down the hall.

Issac chose to ignore Dayna for the moment. "First though, I'd love to dive into you." His hands ran up Miracle's thighs.

Miracle grinned. "So, if after graduation, I asked you to come back to New York with me..."

"I'd leave skid marks in my driveway..." Issac grinned and then grabbed the back of Miracle's head and kissed him deeply as he dived ontop of him just as Miracle fell back onto the couch.

"So Jaemin has left?" Jack stood in Damien's apartment and looked at Philip.

"Yep." Damien said, sitting on his couch and handed over his phone. "That's the text he sent. Going back to New York."

"This isn't going to work." Philip frowned. "Jack, we had it all planned out, now Miracle might be tempted to leave town as well and if that happens, we have no leverage."

"I don't understand, I thought getting rid of that Eric guy was all their benefit. How would it help you guys?" Damien asked.

"Because it could earn big money, that's why." Jack said, tossing the phone at Damien who could barely catch it.

"So what's the plan now?" Philip asked.

"We monitor Miracle...and if he leaves, we follow." Jack said. "Did Jaemin take the car?"

Damien shrugged. "No, he left the car for us, at the hotel."

"We charge him for the return of Miracle." Jack said.

"Yeah, but do we still kill him now?" Philip asked.

Jack crossed his arms and looked down thoughtfully. "I hate myself for admitting this but I actually like the kid, I don't think he deserves to be hurt, so yes, I do think we should still kill him. We get our money, kill him, let the kid go and we go our way, come back here and the kid has his life back."

"Now wait, hold on a minute, we can double our earnings here." Philip grinned. "The kids family is based in New York. So, we take the money from Eric, kill him and then we make the family pay a ransom."

Jack thought about it. "Maybe, either way, it ends with the kid being free and his family unharmed."

Philip looked at Jack. "Feeling a bit fatherly or something?"

Jack looked up at Philip. "He doesn't make that hard, he doesn't make it hard for you to want to help him. I look at him and he just..has something. This thing about him that calls to you..."

Philip shared a glance with Damien.

"It's like he needs you, and he does, he needs someone. I think back to the prank that we pulled on him and I wonder if he just had a father that was there, protected him, it would of never happened." Jack looked at them. "If it were my place, if he really didn't have a family to go back to, if he couldn't go back, I could see myself taking him as my son."

Philip's eyebrows lifted. "Has your girl been talking to much?"

"Shut up." Jack said. "It's how I feel, she understood it. Of course she doesn't know the whole story but she knows what I just said. I always thought one day I might be a father and then I grew up and that kind of life didn't happen for me but I look at him and I could see it."

Philip nodded. "And if he doesn't go back to New York, if we pull the plan here as originally intended and Eric's dead, if he decides not to go back home, what would you do?"

Jack looked at Philip and shook his head. "Would I try to make myself that? It would be crazy, he will probably hate us after it's all over. If, by the slim chance, he doesn't, well...I would be open and honest, let him know I would be here, but you can't make yourself to someone unless they want to make you that for themselves."

Miracle held onto Issac's shoulders and kissed him deeply as he rose up and down in his lap, hips grinding against him, his hands then moved from his shoulders and up behind his neck, fingers lightly clawing at his skin, feeling Issac's arms around him as he was pulled closer and tighter against Issac's body. Miracle broke the kiss and moaned as his head shifted down to rest on Issac's shoulder.

Issac grinned as he thrusted up firmly and his hands moved down, tightly gripping Miracle's hips and he grunted, pulling Miracle down as he continued his motions, rough and hard. He then rolled over, throwing Miracle back onto the couch as he rolled on top and thrusted deeper, causing a loud cry of pleasure to escape Miracle. Issac reached up and tightly gripped the arm rest of the couch and pulled on it, using it for leverage as he pushed deeper and harder.

Miracle's eyes opened and rolled back as his legs wrapped tightly around Issac and his arms moved around his neck and he pulled him down, clinging tightly to him, his back arched and he pressed himself against Issac, hips rolling beneath him and then his eyes shut tight as his motions quickened.

Heavy breaths mixed with vocally expressed sounds of pleasure as Issac continued his motions, aggressive he was from beginning and the further he went on, the more aggressive he became, giving in to animalistic urges. His other hand grabbed one of Miracle's wrists and he pinned that wrist down against the corner of the couch tightly, his body shook as his breath took on a nervousness, his body wanting to let go but he forced himself to hold back for as long as he could.

Miracle's eyes opened and he looked up at Issac, heavy yet still calm breaths sounding off as a hand moved to Issac's chest and he pushed and then Issac grabbed Miracle and leaned up onto his knees with his legs tucked under him. Miracle held onto Issac tightly as his feet planted into the couch and he pulled himself tightly against Issac and kept moving. His face tensed up and then he roughly grabbed at Issac's hair and kissed him, his moan coming out and muffled in the kiss as he released between them, going into a state without thought, at least of anything other than the physical pleasure which drove him into a physical insanity.

The way in which Miracle had been driven during his release was becoming to much, the speed, the force, the unpredictable way in which he was moving, it was enough to send Issac over the edge and that was when he forcefully flew forward, forcing Miracle onto his back again as he wildly began thrusting into him again, skin smacking skin, like a single person rapidly clapping their hands in applause and only moments later, he filled Miracle up with that familiar warmth that Miracle never stopped enjoying.

Miracle let out a shakey breath and his eyes opened, feeling Issac's motions begin to gradually slow down until he stopped. Issac opened his eyes and looked down at Miracle and he leaned down and kissed him.

Issac breathed heavily and pulled out, shifting to lay beside Miracle, though there wasn't much room, he wrapped an arm around him and held him close and grinned. "For once...I'm at a loss for words..."

Miracle looked around and the hint of a smile appeared. "No awkwardness."

"What do you mean?" Issac laughed a little.

"With Aiden it was awkward." Miracle said.

"Maybe it was because you two make better friends, sometimes it's like that, sometimes it just doesn't...click." He said just before placing kisses along Miracle's shoulder, rubbing his arm.

Miracle nodded and rolled over to look at Issac. "Well I'm glad it wasn't. You have no idea how much I like you."

Issac smiled. "Oh, I think you just showed me." He laughed a little. "You don't joke." His smile faded and he kissed Miracle. "And neither do I...well, not when it comes to this."

"So you wouldn't mind having a side kick when you become a big mystery cyber criminal?" Miracle asked.

"So long as you pretend to be my hostage if they do get to close, long enough for us to disappear again." Issac grinned.

Miracle smiled. "Not a problem."

Issac laid his head on Miracle's arm. "I could sleep."

"Until Dayna comes out." Miracle laughed.

"Shes killing her ears with music, head phones in, blasting volume, has to be, she didn't hear us." Issac said.

"So..how come I've never seen your parents around?" Miracle asked.

"Uh..well, our Mom was a prostitute and a drug addict. I was a product of one of her jobs, I'm eighteen, so no doubt I can live alone. She got cleaned up for a while, a doctor had hired her for a night, this lonely doctor, unhappy in his marriage, just wanted someone to connect with, paid her just for her company, he wanted to save her. So he got her clean and then Dayna was born but..old habits die hard. He couldn't take it anymore, let her go, he was a bastard, wanted to throw me out too, said I was just a piece of her left over trash. Dayna wouldn't have it, she ordered him out, we grew up with my grandmother until she died, this house was left to us and Dayna's Dad sends money for her, thankfully he's extra generous so we can actually split it well enough." Issac explained.

Miracle looked up and brought a hand up to Issac's cheek. "You're not trash." He then grabbed Issac's hand and placed it to his chest, over his still rapidly beating heart. "You make me happy and that makes you worth the world but more importantly, you made something good of yourself. I mean it sure has helped me out, a lot."

Issac smiled. "Thanks for that."

"Just the truth." Miracle said before he heard a clanking sound on the floor and made a weird face as he looked up.

Dayna had dropped the spoon on the floor, her ice cream bowl in her other hand as she stared at them with big wide eyes. "Oh my god! Get a bed room!" She walked over and grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch and threw it at them.

Issac put his hand up and waved the blanket down so that it covered them. "I got a bed room. You do too, why don't you stay in it?"

Dayna grabbed the spoon and walked into the kitchen and put the dishes in the sink. "Because it's my house too? And ugh! Speaking of the house, it's not a porno house!" She turned and looked at them. "You don't have sex on the couch! Now I have to tell Dad that I have to have the couch recovered!"

"Dayna..." Issac rolled his eyes. "Get a grip, if you see a stain, wipe it the fuck off."

"For real? See a stain? I'm not wiping off your stain." She crossed her arms.

"Technically it would be Miracle's...I know where all mine went." Issac grinned.

"Oh nice, throw me under the bus." Miracle looked at Issac and then over at Dayna.

"You either wipe that couch down all over or go buy another one at a discount store, salvation army or somewhere or I'll call Dad and he will want to know why." Dayna walked back towards the hallway. "And it better be in good looking condition! No rips, tears, stains, nothing! It better look good and taken care of!" She ranted down the hall.

"I wish I were an only child, siblings suck." Issac frowned.

"I had an adoptive brother...and aside from him being the favorite, the best, the perfect one in the eyes of the adoptive family, we actually got along. Then...I found out I had a half sister...and I met her...and Jaemin killed her." Miracle's eyebrows lifted.

"Jaemin killed your half sister?" Issac asked. "What the fuck?"

"Well she set my friends house on fire, drenched her in lighter fluid and was gonna push a cigarette on her head, Jaemin shoved her and she fell and part of the second story caved in where she landed and she burned to death." Miracle explained.

Issac slowly nodded. "That's a crazy sister."

"Sad thing is, that she really loved my adoptive brother and only he got to see a side of her that I think she unwillingly had to keep underwraps. I could of saw us really being close under...different circumstances." Miracle frowned.

"I'm sorry." Issac said. "But...why did she have to keep it underwraps?"

"Eric raised her as his, lied to her, made her think he was her real father and that her Mom was a nameless slut. Her real Mom had met him and was strapped for cash and so that was the deal they made, I don't think Rachel had any idea what she was getting herself into."

"Wait, so that's who Rachel is? Your half sisters Mom? So Eric sent her after your Dad to keep him from getting to your Mom, Erica, because...he would recognize her?"

"Yep, I would assume so. Better that he reunite with someone under Eric's thumb than someone who's free and knows whats really going on." Miracle nodded.

"And someone who could send him to you." Issac added.

"Maybe we should go into Rachel's phone. Maybe we'll luck out and catch her with him." Miracle said.

Issac nodded. "It's worth a shot."

"One problem, I don't know her cell. She posed as the guidance counselor at the school. Maybe I could get them to give me her cell phone number."

"I could run a program, though it's a time consuming task, a brute force attack. Though it's a method that might aswell be thrown away given how password systems are set up now." Issac shrugged.

"Or we could go back into Eric's. You said you can go into the phone and go anywhere, right? Why not the contacts list?" Miracle looked up.

Issac grinned. "Well see, you can be smart."

Miracle smiled. "Thank you."

"So, this is his locker?" Tanya looked at the locker.

Sean nodded. "This is it."

Tanya grinned and pulled out what appeared to be an old envelope from Los Angeles county jail with a fake California mailing address. "Look." She showed it to him.

"How did you do that?" Sean grinned.

"I bought some old vintage envelopes from this little shop, gave it to my brother, he knows how to make those stampers, so he fixed one up for me and stamped it." Tanya grinned. "And even better.." She opened the envelope and pulled out a mug shot of Erica and showed it to him.

Sean looked at it and started laughing. "How did you do that?"

"Got it off Miracle's facebook, cut her out, best looking one." She grinned and shoved the picture back inside and looked around and then slipped the envelope into Miracle's locker. "Lets go." Tanya grabbed Sean's hand and took off down the hall.

Miracle rounded the corner with Issac and stopped at his locker and started turning the dial. "Has this month seemed slow to you?"

"If it does, it's because it's the month before true freedom." Issac smiled and leaned against the locker next to Miracle's. "Maybe...we should skip."

Miracle stopped turning the dial and looked up. "Skip?"

"Yeah, break up the routine." He moved behind Miracle and started massaging his shoulders. "Your tense, that means stress."

Miracle closed his eyes and grinned. "I'll admit...a break would be nice." He sighed.

"It would be real nice." Issac whispered and then his lips ever so gently ran over Miracle's neck.

Miracle shivered. "You're good at that." He smiled.

"Damn it, he's not opening the locker." Tanya leaned around the corner. "That fucking other guy, freakin Issac."

Sean covered his mouth so that he wouldn't laugh. "No, it'll happen when you're not here."

Miracle turned around and looked at Issac. "So if we skip, whats your idea?"

"Steal Dayna's phone, text for some more allowance and go somewhere..." Issac leaned forward and trailed kisses along Miracle's jawline.

Miracle grinned and lightly grabbed Issac's chin and pushed his head back. "What do you think is the max that 'Dayna' could get? I like to know my limits so I can consider my options."

"Does he change boyfriends by the day? One day it's that Jaemin guy, then it's Aiden and now, Issac?" Sean asked.

Tanya laughed quietly. "If you weren't so great, I'd be doing it too."

"Oh, well I feel honored." Sean nodded.

"Hell, how do you know he doesn't have all of them? Wasn't Jaemin and Issac both with him when you got all that information?" Tanya grinned.

"Well, yeah." Sean nodded.

"Not sure, I guess it depends on the circumstances. Where would you want to go?" Issac asked.

"Hawaii." Miracle grinned.

"I don't know if I could do that." Issac said.

"Hey guys." Aiden walked over to them. "Hope I'm not interrupting."

"Like Dayna did?" Miracle grinned at Issac.

"Huh?" Aiden looked between them.

"Inside joke." Issac shook his head and took a step back from Miracle.

Miracle laughed and looked at Aiden. "Everythings fine." Miracle then looked over Aiden's shoulder briefly. "In fact, I think we have stalkers." He said in a lowered tone.

Aiden started to turn.

"Don't look!" Miracle said in a stern but hushed tone as he grabbed Aidens arm.

"Who is it?" Aiden asked.

"Tanya and Sean." Issac grinned and waved at them. "Hey guys."

Tanya looked at Sean and then walked over to the guys. "Oops, I graduated from here already, where is my mind?! Bye!" She kept walking.

"The past? Or torturing Tara?!" Issac grinned.

Sean followed Tanya and stopped where the group formed. "She tortured Tara last night."

"Ruined her speech." Aiden looked at Sean.

"What happened to Tara's speech?" Miracle asked.

"It said, fuck you bitch!" Sean laughed.

"If I was Tara, I would make an example of Tanya by name in her new speech." Issac grinned.

Dayna walked down the hall and stopped once reaching the group. She looked at Miracle and Issac. "Nice to see you two dressed."

"You don't sound enthused." Issac looked at her with wide eyes. "Should we take it off again?!"

"Oh please no!" Dayna kept walking on.

The bell rang. Miracle frowned. "Why can't they use a church bell? It's so much more pleasant. I mean I can listen to a church bell on a warm spring day and feel so peaceful."

"Because people would ignore it, personally a vocal 'get your ass to class!' would be more effective. Like a loud booming voice, like the one that goes off when you try to steal at wal-mart." Sean nodded.

"Oh my god..." Miracle looked at Sean. "That is so embarrassing, you go to walk out and the big man says something, especially if you didn't steal and it's just a glitch."

"I know, right?" Sean laughed.

"I bought a jacket at a thrift store, went in, walked out with nothing and my jacket tag made it go off. I told them I didn't even get the jacket from there. I had to tell them to go look at their clothes, they wouldn't find one like it." Miracle crossed his arms.

Sean started laughing. "Someone probably managed to steal it some how, donated it to a thrift store and you got Punk'd."

Miracle rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I'm good at that."

Sean looked at Miracle's locker and grinned.

"Well, class calls." Aiden gave a light salute and walked off.

"I'm going to go make fun of history." Miracle turned towards his locker.

"Oh! I got transferred into history!" Issac said.

"For real? Why would you do that?" Miracle asked.

"I hated lab."

"Well lets go." Miracle forgot his locker and grabbed Issac's hand and walked off.

Sean looked at the locker and walked off in the opposite direction.

Miracle walks into the history class room and then he stops dead in his tracks.

Issac bumps into Miracle and looks at him, concerned. "What is it?"

"I'm in trouble..." Miracle whispered.

"Why?" Issac asked, the other students turned and looked at them because they were obviously late.

"Well it is nice of you to show up." Mr. Danes turned from the white board and that was when his eyes darted direct contact with Miracle.

"It's him..." Miracle said.

"You know him?" Issac whispered.

"Uh...more than that." Miracle said, appearing horrified.

Daniel grinned. "Miracle." He took a deep breath and sighed. "For such a big world, I thought you went to, where? New York?" He grinned. "Though I won't say that I'm not glad to see you."

Miracle walked around the class and over towards Daniel. "How are you here? You shouldn't be able..."

"Ah ah ah!" Mr. Danes held up a finger. "The past is the past, isn't it? Though for some, they just have to keep it alive, don't they? Maybe I should thank you though, it has brought me to the great states of America."

Issac's eyebrows lifted as he watched the exchange.

Miracle narrowed his eyes. "Some people keep it alive on multiple copies."

Daniel grinned. "As much as I'd love to catch up and we have plenty of time later, I have a class to teach so uh...sit where ever it is you normally sit." He waved Miracle off.

Miracle stared at him and then turned around and walked over and sat down next to Issac.

"So whats the story?" Issac asked.

"It's...more of a movie." Miracle mumbled.

"You look all light headed." Issac said.

"Oh...no, it's just that dramatic look of disbelief." Miracle stared at the teacher. "It wouldn't surprise me if Eric had something to do with it. Jordan knew all about it."

"Jordan?"

"My ex psychologist who worked undercover for Eric." Miracle answered.

"Does Jordan know you're here? Because I can assure you that Eric can't possibly know where you are, unless he or some of his people are really damn good at..." Issac shook his head. "Eric hasn't found you yet, so chances are, he can't. So I doubt whatever...this is, has anything to do with him."

"Well, whatever the case, Jordan died." Miracle said.

"He died?"

"I don't want to lie to you and...I don't want to talk about it, so best thing, just don't ask. Jordan just died." Miracle nodded.

"Okay." Issac looked at the teacher.

Issac walked up to Aiden's door and went to knock on it only for Aiden to open the door. "Woah!"

"I've been expecting you." Aiden grinned.

"That's creepy, you watch out the window?" Issac asked.

"I was bored." Aiden stepped aside.

Issac walked in. "So what happened is that...Miracle had a weird reaction to the history teacher, apparently a new history teacher, I would assume. That's not why I'm here."

"So why are you here?" Aiden shut the door.

"Well, Miracle thinks that Eric sent the teacher here because his ex psychologist Jordan worked undercover for Eric and knew all about the teacher." Issac turned around. "Miracle said Jordan was dead, didn't want to lie to me, just that he was dead."

Aiden slowly nodded. "Wouldn't be the first time that Miracle was around murder, if Jordan was murder." He shook his head. "So how do I help?"

"Well your Mom works with him, maybe she knows who Jordan is." Issac said.

"Shes not home, we could look in Miracle's files." Aiden said and then nodded for Issac to follow him as he walked into his Mom's office.

"You look, it's your Mom's office." Issac walked inside.

Aiden walked in and stepped over to the filing cabinets and reached behind one where the master key was taped and he pulled it out. He opened the H section and fingered through the files until he found Miracle's. He sat at the desk and began to thumb through it, not really reading anything, scanning over it more than anything. "Jordan Bryant." He said when he saw the name.

Issac walked over to the desk and leaned over Aiden's shoulder. "Look him up."

Aiden nodded and started typing. "Jordan Bryant, psychologist, New York." He then clicked on search and began to look over everything that came up.

Issac's eyebrows lifted. "Jordan's dirty little secret." He looked at Aiden. "That must be the thing Miracle was talking about."

Aiden clicked on the link and a website came up with the video on it and above that, it said; JB got caught!

"That's him, thats the history teacher, the new one." Issac said, tilting his head, watching the video. "Fast forward it, see if there is anything in it aside from that."

"Not that you wouldn't mind watching it." Aiden rolled his eyes and grabbed the button with the curser and began dragging it down the line of the video.

"Stop there!" Issac said, seeing Aiden release the button and that was when the classic fight between Miracle and Daniel started.

"Wow.." Aiden watched it, the way they screamed at each other but what shocked him the most was the way Miracle acted, the things he said, it gave away the way in which his mind was working at the time. And then he slightly jumped when he saw Daniel punch him in the face.

Issac frowned. "He had no right to do that, anyone can clearly see Miracle is upset and needed someone."

"You'll be sorry you did that."

"Get out of my house!" Daniel pointed towards the bed room door.

Miracle pushed himself to stand up, shaking his head. "Or what? You'll hit me again?"

Daniel raised a fist. "Get... out."

"You're going to love me because if you don't, I'll tell everyone what you did!"

"No one will believe you."

"We'll see about that." Miracle then reached for the camera.

Issac and Aiden watched the shakey camera, it was pretty obvious that Miracle was running with it but after a moment or so, the video went off, but on the site, the white snow didn't show, the video just ended. "So how would he get a teaching job?" Aiden asked.

"Don't be dumb, Aiden. He came from down under and reached the top. All his business stays underground. I doubt the school even checked into that. I mean they probably checked his references, maybe, but so long as he wasn't at their school, they probably didn't care. Plus they might of felt like it was partly Miracle antagonizing the situation. Or.. the man might not of listed those references because of that. We really don't know his work history. He could have a list of experience in education."

Aiden clicked the back button and went back to scrolling and sighed. "Very valid points."

"Anything on Jordan?" Issac asked.

"Here's the website to the clinic." Aiden said. "They set up a black list section." He looked over it. "Apparently Jordan was only a psychologist in training, kind of like an intern. They give him credit for good work at least, but aren't shy about calling him a predator." Aiden sat back. "I think they judged to quick, Miracle gave him the video, I don't think that would of happened otherwise, although he was working for Eric so I can't say it's a bad thing that Miracle stopped seeing him."

Issac frowned. "I would love to disagree, however, we don't know the whole story. The man could of stole it from Miracle." He shook his head. "Miracle said he died, there has to be something."

Aiden hit the back button and then looked down to the next link. "Right here. Psychologist murdered, teen lover survives."

"Lover? Miracle was his lover?" Issac looked at Aiden. "That doesn't make sense. When you and Miracle presented your english assignment, he talked about an ex psychologist, I assume to be Jordan, he talked about him like a creep."

Aiden's eyebrows lifted. "He did." He clicked the link and the page came up.

Aiden looks over it. "He was hit with a hammer, it killed him." He sighed and started bouncing his knee. "So this says that Jordan Bryant was invited to a hotel by his teen lover, both were ambushed by Kyler Dawson, he followed Jordan into the room, killed him and attempted to kill...Jordan's lover." Aiden made a face. "They really didn't want to name the surviving victim, that just..makes the article sound tacky."

"Just keep reading it." Issac shook his head.

"I'm really only telling you a few of the real lines, some of this, I'm explaining to you in my own words." Aiden shook his head. "And then all it says pretty much is there was a struggle and the lover survives and Kyler is killed by the hammer. My words..." Aiden looked up. "Odd, it's the West Virginia news, Jordan was supposed to be in New York."

"Well, that explains why Jaemin and Miracle came here, obviously Eric found out they were there, sent Jordan and..well I don't know who the fuck Kyler is." Issac walked away from the computer.

Aiden exited the browser and neatly put Miracle's file back together and moved to put it back in the cabinet. He locked it and leaned around to tape the key to the back of the cabinet, where it was kept. "Thing with Miracle is, he has been in some situations that could easily make you suspicious. For a minute, I thought he could be a killer but then, mostly, I thought he covered for Jaemin."

Issac turned around. "Why?"

"Well, there was a situation where he hooked up with this jock that was a real jerk." He looked at Issac. "Had a girlfriend, kept Miracle a dirty little secret, Miracle's words, that is kind of why he had issues with me and Tara at the prom. Well he tried to blackmail the guy and the guy stole the blackmail and...Miracle was sexually assaulted by a group of the guys friends and the guy was there, when they were all done, then all of them, including the guy, started to beat him real bad, that's how Jaemin met him, he scared them off just by showing up. Well not long after, the guy ends up murdered. Miracle had an alibi of course, english class and then it came out a little bit later what had been done to him." Aiden explained.

"So it was easy for you to think that Jaemin did it and Miracle covered?" Issac crossed his arms. "Why doubt that? I could see it happening."

"Because, another murder happens and it's connected and this murder, well Miracle claims no way that Jaemin would of done it and because of the nature of it, he couldn't of killed Brad either." Aiden said.

"Explain."

"Okay well, Jaemin discovered his blood sister, she freaks over the inheritence being split up, makes up a fake anxiety disorder that could kill her Dad. This was done to keep her Dad from ever finding out about Jaemin by keeping Jaemin away. Well then someone intentionally wrecks this girl and it kills her, whoever this person is, well they kidnapped Miracle's friend, drugged him and used his car and who ever this person is, they killed Brad because they planted the knife in the glove box. Well Miracle's friend, being that it was his car that wrecked the girl, he was pulled out of the car, propped in the driver seat and that's how it was left. Cops figured out that the friend didn't do it but Miracle said that Jaemin would never hurt his sister, meaning he couldn't of been the one to plant the knife, so he couldn't of killed Brad." Aiden nodded. "See? Make sense?"

Issac slowly nodded. "I...have way to many theories now and many of them include reasons why Jaemin would do it. For one, the girl sounds like a total gold digging bitch, for two, with her out of the way, Jaemin could go see his Dad and on the upside, he would get everything, the inheritence she so craved."

"Jaemin did go see the man, only to find out that they didn't share Dad's. Odd thing is, this was right at spring break, he stole his sisters tickets to Fiji and practically forced Miracle to go and Miracle had to take a friend because there were two tickets." Aiden said.

Issac slowly nodded. "And why wouldn't Jaemin want to go?"

"Maybe he wanted to mourn alone?" Aiden shrugged.

"Or he had huge guilt and he needed space to deal with it so that when Miracle did come back, he could put up his front again. If Miracle was told about it later and is covering for him...well I honestly don't care. Miracle is mine now and I sure as hell am not going to put him away."

Aiden frowned. "Yeah, just remind me." Aiden sat down at his Mom's desk. "Then again, maybe it's better this way. I don't know if I could handle the idea of Miracle covering for a murderer. You got that going for you, a bit of ruthlessness."

"I wouldn't ever kill but what's done is done, no reason to ruin more lives because of it. If that makes me a little ruthless, so be it." Issac said.

Aiden nodded. "Yeah, well, I'm not going to hurt Miracle. I would like to know the truth though, at least regarding the person in the video, especially if he's going to be here."

"Mr. Danes." Issac nodded. "I'll be watching him."

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, what a long chapter, Trevor! :)

 

I don't really understand why Tanya is being such a bitch and why Sean is her stupid lapdog. Tanya doesn't even go to high school anymore, you would think she would grow the fuck up. lol

 

Now I remember Faye, Cody's mom. I'm sure Eric did away with her.

 

So is Daniel there b/c Eric sent him? It couldn't possibly be a coincidence that he comes by in the last month of school to take over for their history teacher. Did Eric have their history teacher killed too?

Link to comment
On 04/23/2014 04:09 AM, Lisa said:
Wow, what a long chapter, Trevor! :)

 

I don't really understand why Tanya is being such a bitch and why Sean is her stupid lapdog. Tanya doesn't even go to high school anymore, you would think she would grow the fuck up. lol

 

Now I remember Faye, Cody's mom. I'm sure Eric did away with her.

 

So is Daniel there b/c Eric sent him? It couldn't possibly be a coincidence that he comes by in the last month of school to take over for their history teacher. Did Eric have their history teacher killed too?

Tanya is funny to me! I just think there are those few people in the world that never grow up, not to mention that she is dating a guy that still is in high school!

 

As for Eric, Faye and Daniel? Haha, that is story to come. Some things have been evil plots while others have been coincidence by chance.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..