Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,051 Words
  • 1,552 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 54. Chapter 54: Dead Identities

Jeremy walked into Jordan's office and shut the door and walked over to his desk and sat down, pulling up the windows, thankful that the staff were able to access the computer despite whatever password he made up. Though it was a file that he saw on the man's desktop that really grabbed his interest. "A confession?" Jeremy clicked on the file and the windows media player came up.

Jordan appeared, in the office where Jeremy was now sitting. "I hope that what I am about to say is safe here. This is a real clinic, I hope and so I hope it is protected, from anyone except the authorities." Jordan looked off to the side and sighed.

"Thing is, I really want Miracle, and Eric is not going to like that very much." Jordan looked at the camera. "He hired me to share information from my sessions with him. I don't know why, what purpose would that serve? Whatever the case, he asked me to do something else, something extremely awful but I was afraid to defy him."

Jordan sighed and sat back. "I was ordered to strap Martha with dynamite, I had the detonator and I was supposed to threaten her to do what she was told by Eric to do or her life will be taken. After the act was completed, I was instructed to come out and tackle her and pretend that I snatched the detonator out of her hand and claim that she threatened to blow everyone up, that was a lie. I don't know why Eric would want to do something like that, or even what he wanted Martha to do to Robin until it happened, but if something happens to me, I want this left behind, might be to late, but for what little good it could do, I hope that it can."

The video then ended and Jeremy quickly snatched a spare flash drive from his bag of tools and stuck it into the computer and quickly copied the video onto it. "Another witness, perfect. Unfortunately, I don't know how cooperative she will be, shes doing time in prison no matter what. At least this one confesses on video." Jeremy contemplates exploring the computer further.

Jeremy pulled out the flash drive, not wanting to risk any sort of damage to the file and safely puts it into his pocket. He then grabbed a camera from his bag and took a picture of the computer screen, wanting to capture the file sitting on the desktop. Better to be over prepared. The camera was then put away. "Call HQ." He spoke into his bluetooth and then fished through the computer further.

"Hello?" The same man answered.

"I'm going to send you a file, a video file, you might find it interesting. I need you to put it on a spare flash drive and have it anonymously dropped off at the police department, make sure it's noticed in a hurry. Check account, Tiffany."

"Sure thing." The man said and hung up.

Jeremy pulls up the web browser and uploads the file to a file storing account, seemingly a personally owned account, made by a fake identity, he uploaded the file, knowing it would be picked up, downloaded and then deleted, along with the account, one of many that they used, he deleted the web history right after, in case one decided to look through it. He sighed and then turned his attention back to searching the computer.

"So..Miracle?" Jaemin climbed onto the bed and sat on his legs which were bent beneath him as Issac climbed onto the bed, laying across the foot of it with his hand propping his head up.

"What?" Miracle looked up and closed his magazine. "I was looking at realistic room make overs."

"Well..that's great." Issac said.

"You both seem nervous." Miracle grinned, looking between them. "I'm calm now, sorry about the store the other day."

"Oh, we know. It's just.." Jaemin took a deep breath. "We were wondering about...our first time? As, well, us." Jaemin looked at Miracle and then Issac.

Miracle's eyebrows lifted and he laid the magazine down. "I told Jordan I had a three way with Kevin and Cody, it actually wasn't true. I made it up."

Jaemin slowly nodded. "Okay, so...what does that mean?"

"Um..." Miracle looked between the two of them. "It means I'm nervous, it means that...well, it's obviously not traditional."

"Well you knew that it wouldn't be." Jaemin said.

"I wasn't thinking about it at the time. I thought...it would be more like an open relationship, but just open within the three of us. I didn't think we would...all three..." Miracle ran a hand over his head.

"What bothers you about it?" Issac asked.

"Well, when it's two people, it's easy to know your roles. When it's three, two take the traditional role and you have to...well, include the third in other ways." Miracle looked between them.

"You mean oral." Jaemin said.

Miracle made a face, stretching his lips out, a weird but apologetic expression, like he didn't want to hurt anyones feelings. "The thing is...I've never done that before." Miracle toyed with the pages of his magazine. "I wouldn't feel right doing it." Miracle looked away. "Okay, that's not entirely true. I have done it, David would have friends over, they would come into the room, make me do it to them, they would say awful things. This only happened, well, only so often. They would stay for dinner after, David would cook dinner. I just assumed that he didn't know what they did."

Issac frowned and slowly shook his head. "Fucking creep."

Jaemin reached for Miracle's hand. "Why didn't you tell me that part?"

"Didn't seem that important, you knew bad things happened to me, why elaborate? Point is, they would say bad things to me, not good things like David." Miracle looked down at their hands. "David never made me do anything like that, well, I guess in his own way he did, he knew, I am sure, they probably paid him for it. I just, when I think about it, I feel dirty and degraded. So...while I would love to be with you both intimately at the same time, I couldn't do it without having to do those things to one of you, in order for it to work anyway."

Issac nodded. "It's okay, maybe it's a bit much anyway. We can just..have our own times." Issac looked at Jaemin, wondering what he thought of it.

Miracle frowned. "No, I ruin it, you both do all of this for me and...I ruin it." Miracle slid off the bed and walked out of the bed room and down the hall.

"Miracle, wait." Jaemin got up, followed by Issac and the two followed after him. "You don't ruin anything." Jaemin said, going out into the living room.

Miracle stood there and looked down, crossing his arms. "I am so tired of people telling me that I do nothing wrong. Can't someone just agree with me for one fucking time? Can't someone just agree that I ruin something?"

"Miracle, no, we're not doing that. It's self destructive, it's self critical, it's not right." Issac said. "You were hurt and that's not your fault."

"And I can't get over it!" Miracle turned around. "That is my fault."

"Miracle, it's not that big of a deal, we can make it work without that, I mean, who says that's a requirement? This is our set up, we make the rules, together, the three of us." Jaemin shook his head.

"And two vote for something and because of me, the holy, great, delivered by an angel, me, can't do it. For once, can't someone else matter over me?" Miracle turned around and walked off into the kitchen.

"Is that what you think?" Jaemin followed after Miracle. "That you're put above everyone else?"

Miracle laughed and looked at Jaemin. "That's what I know! Look at you, ready to trump what Issac wants just because of how I feel. Why don't you get mad at me?! Why don't you and Issac go bitch about it?! Instead, you follow me around, trying to make me feel better!" Miracle then walked off into the dining room which was the last stop, no where else to go.

"Miracle, I have been mad at you plenty of times! How about when I stole the car from you?! Or when I threatened to throw you under the bus with Craig? Or just dropped the car keys at your feet and walked off, ditched you?!" Jaemin walked into the doorway of the dining room, Issac followed, making his way into the kitchen.

Miracle turned around. "You surrendered the car, you could have been angry and took off with it and brought it back to New York." Miracle shook his head. "You forgave me for Kevin, you forgave me for those guys in Philly, you forgave me for Cody when we were in Fiji. You just won't get mad at me!"

"Miracle, why do you want me to be mad at you? Is it because you feel guilty? Would you feel better if I was? Do you think I just sacrifice? Does it bother you?" Jaemin slightly shrugged. "Why?"

"Maybe it does." Miracle crossed his arms and looked away. "Most people would think it's awesome to get everything you want or to have it all your way. Truth is that it's not. You have to live with the fact that people...they just give and give and give, all for you and yet you can't give back." Miracle shook his head. "I don't want to be a heartless taker."

"I bet you were glad to get a little ride out of prison." Ben sat across from Martha.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." Martha frowns and looks at Ben. "What do you want? I'm already condemned."

"Not when Jordan confessed to what really happened between himself, you, and Robin and who was really behind it all." Ben said. "On video of course, almost like a final testimony in case he died."

Martha looked up. "So you have Jordan?"

"No, it wasn't live feed, just a recorded video." Ben shook his head.

Martha sighed. "Well, what does it matter? He made me do it, still doesn't change the fact that I cut that girl open and her fetus fell out, the baby died and so did she, murder is murder."

"Why do you think Eric would want to do you like that? Is it because you stole Hunter and took off? Maybe make you pay? Steal another baby, long before it's time and actually pay for it? We already have another witness who knows the whole story, you kidnapped Hunter." Ben said.

Martha shrugged. "So throw it on me, I'm dead in here anyway."

"Maybe not." Ben grinned.

"What does that mean?" Martha asked.

"Well, given the circumstance, you killed Robin because your life was being threatened. Still, I can't say that you would be let off on that, though a proposal has been made, one that I could suggest."

"What do I have to do? And what do I get in exchange?" Martha asked.

"Well, it's a complicated deal, a full sentence served but with a number of allowances." Ben leaned forward. "Now, we'll drop the murder charge to forced homicide, a relatively new term. In it's place though is added kidnap from where you took Hunter but we'll give you immunity for being the care taker of the kids in that orphanage and knowing full well what was going on. All we want in exchange is a testimony of all you know and the identity of Hunters bio Mom. You do have that information, right?"

"First explain to me this complicated deal, beyond what you've said so far. The allowances?" Martha asked.

Ben smiled. "Well, a full twenty year sentence with allowances. Ten in prison, five on house arrest and then the remaining five on probation. So you see, it gets lighter and lighter as you go."

"Does that ten include time served?" Martha asked.

"If that convinces you to take the deal." Ben nodded.

"Fine, though I wish the ten could be split too." Martha frowned.

"Just be grateful you get out after that." Ben said. "Now, Hunters bio Mom, do you know that information?"

"Tell Craig that I cut a square of carpet out under the bed, under that carpet is a taped key, it goes to a safety deposit box at our bank. That is where I keep Hunters file." Martha frowned, not liking the idea at all.

"Okay." Ben jotted it down and then slid the legal document forward. "This just means that you will testify and provide the information about Hunters biological mother and all the new terms that it grants for your sentence. Just sign it and you will be, well, taken back to prison." Ben grinned.

Martha shook her head and grabbed the pen and signed the paper. Ben took the paper back and smiled, two witnesses, three in a way, if Jordan's video counted, so far so good, Eric just needed to be caught first.

Ben walked out of the interrogation room only to see Laquisha standing there. "Woah, what are you doing?"

"Giving you this." She held up a plastic bag. Wearing her rubber gloves still. "It's Erica's file. Again, anonymously delivered. It has the fake adoption, documentation where David Alexander bought Miracle, or tried to at least. He couldn't pay in full so his payments were documented."

Ben looked at the plastic bag with the file in it. "That's good, gives me more reason to contact the bastard, see what he knows."

Laquisha made a face. "I hope you're not offering him any deals."

"Australia? Hardly my jurisdiction. I figured I would Skype the guy, see what I could get out of him, record it maybe."

Laquisha followed Ben as he walked out and over to his desk and she stood there as he sat down. "You think he's going to talk?"

"Might aswell, he's pretty much hung himself anyway." Ben shrugged. "Plus, if I can get the police reports, would be helpful, and whatever might have been recorded in Miracle's real file, probably created the moment he was rescued."

"That's a long shot." Laquisha cleared her throat. "Getting him to talk, that is."

"What do you suggest? Getting the kid? If so, you go. He wasn't very happy to see me when I went to his house." Ben would never forget that day.

"He had an alibi, what did you expect? Of course he's going to think that you think he hired a hit." Laquisha laughed.

"Actually, I thought he might of simply known who did it or could of given a possible name or maybe he was covering, seeing as how it was right after his attack." Ben shook his head.

"Well, good luck with your Skype angle. I'm going to go put this file into evidence." Laquisha turned around and walked off.

"Miracle, you are not a heartless taker." Jaemin and Issac followed him back into the bed room.

"When you play the tune, you might as well sing it." Miracle said as he stopped at the foot of the bed and looked around.

"Well how about this..." Issac walked around Jaemin and stood in the middle but out of the way. "Miracle, you try it, then you can say you gave."

Miracle turned around and looked at Issac and shook his head. "I know how I'm going to feel."

"But it's going to be us. Not those evil people." Jaemin said.

Miracle sighed. "I'll try, just not today or..whatever. Maybe tonight or tomorrow."

"When ever you're ready." Issac nodded. "And if it doesn't work out, we can just...have our separate times. Either way, I am happy, this is about being together, not sex."

"Exactly." Jaemin said.

Miracle frowned and looked away, nodding. "Fine."

Jaemin shook his head. "Maybe we shouldn't." He looked at Issac. "I mean asking him to try when he's already uncomfortable, with good reason."

Issac looked at Jaemin and then looked over at Miracle. "Okay, no suggestions to try, you don't have to try, just..let us know what you think about it...later."

"Fine...but now I kind of..just want to be alone." Miracle frowned. "Sorry, it's just another piece of the story that I didn't bother talking about."

Jaemin nodded. "Do you want me to call Jasmine? Or maybe you can hang out with Dayna?"

"Dayna and I are hardly close. The girl shuts herself off." Miracle looked up. "I can call Jasmine myself, if I want."

Jaemin nodded and nodded towards the door and followed Issac out of the room and down the hall.

Miracle sighed and slid down to sit on the floor, soon hearing the front door shut, his Mom and his now step Dad were gone on their honeymoon so that left the house pretty quiet. At least until he heard the light tap on the window. He stared straight ahead, flashing back to when Brad had done the same thing. He shook the thoughts away and looked around to see that it was Philip. Oh, that was just so much better.

Miracle stood up and walked to his door and shut it and then headed to the window and lifted it up. "What are you here for now?"

"Not in the mood for play?" Philip grinned.

"Not when I'm not 'chipper' as they say and can toss around my past as if it were nothing." He then turned around and walked away from the window and stopped. "That's exactly what I did." He said, remembering that memory with Brad. "I was even in a bad mood too."

"What are you rambling about?" Philip asked before climbing in. "House sounds quiet, you're alone?"

"Unless Dayna is here, sometimes you can never tell." Miracle turned around. "So I would be careful. By the way, that was nice to send your biker friends to get killed."

"That was not my doing, and they were New York members, so they weren't a real loss to us." Philip said.

"And I thought I was heartless." Miracle rolled his eyes. "Could you just go? I'm not in the mood."

"Yeah, I could go. I just wanted to make sure that you remembered that I was here."

"Doing what? I still haven't figured that part out." Miracle fell back onto his bean bag chair. "I should probably toss this out, really no room for it anymore."

"You'll see." Philip grinned and then climbed out of the window.

Jasmine grinned as she strolled through the airport. "Now all we have to do is rent a car and we're on our way!" She looked at Issac. "Got the location?"

"Wouldn't lose it." Issac said, a backpack with some clothes and essential needs hung from his shoulders, holding his phone.

Jasmine smiled and she walked out of the airport with the rest of the gang and looked at a sign and followed the directions to a parking garage out to the side and then she spotted a window at the corner of the building. "Hi! Is this where you rent cars?" She looked at the girls name tag. "Karen?"

Karen shut her magazine, chewing a piece of gum as she looked up and smiled. "This would be the place. What are you looking for?"

"Well you see, I can't decide. Part of me wants something really...just...hmm! Like a red sports car, fully loaded, I'm talking about speed, sound, the works. Ya know girl?" Jasmine paused. "Well, you probably don't. Working here, making, what? minimum wage?"

Karen stared at Jasmine. "I don't have to ride a car to know a car."

"Yeah, well, then the other part of me is thinking...dark, rich, government looking ride but then I'm torn, there are two types of royalty, government and celebrity, makes a limo an option, right? But then, do you rent drivers out?" Jasmine grinned.

Miracle brought a hand up and tried to contain a laugh, Jaemin and Issac watched on while Dayna seemed really tuned into her phone.

Karen grinned. "Well, what exactly are you here to do?"

"Just a bad girl paying another bad girl a very unfriendly visit." Jasmine nodded. "Lots of drama, could end up in the police coming out." Jasmine leaned close. "You better not tell anyone, I could break this window and jump in there."

Karen stared at Jasmine as if she were crazy. "I don't tell anyones business. I would say something more classy, that way if you decide to run, maybe you will look a little...above trouble, if the cops don't see you doing anything. Then again, sporty and red if you really want to make a statement to your...well, bad friend."

"What if we rented two cars? One of each?" Jasmine asked.

"You could do that." Karen said.

Jasmine nodded and dug through her purse and pulled out two one hundred dollar bills and Robin's fake ID that had accidently got left behind the night of the club, when they dropped them off. She slid the items to Karen. "Feel like being a little bad yourself?"

Karen looked at the money and then at the ID and then up at Jasmine. "Maybe I overlooked the picture." She quickly grabbed the items and then started typing in the information. "Which car do you want for this one?"

"Classy, maybe an SUV, black." Jasmine said.

"You still have that?" Jaemin watched Jasmine.

"Yeah." Jasmine grinned and then dug out Melanie's fake ID. "Dayna, want to be someone else?"

"How did you get that?" Miracle asked.

"It was in her belongings, I asked to go into her room for a bit, her purse was put back in there." Jasmine said.

Karen looked up. "Wait, these are dead people?"

Jasmine looked at Karen. "Not our fault, they were our friends." When Dayna came up, she handed over the ID.

"Melanie wants the red sports car." Jasmine smiled at Dayna.

"This will be traced back to us." Jaemin looked up. "Are there cameras?"

"Only around the booth to make sure no one messes with me." Karen frowned. "Don't worry, I'll uh...put in different times." Karen looked at Jasmine. "For a price."

Jasmine narrowed her eyes and slid another hundred dollars to Karen. "That should make a whole paycheck for you."

Karen took Melanie's ID and typed in all the information before printing out both sheets. "Okay, Melanie and Robin rented cars an hour ago." She slid the papers and the keys to them. "Just go to the parking garage and find them."

Dayna and Jasmine grabbed the papers and the keys and the gang walked off and headed for the parking garage. "Just push the button around, usually an alarm will kind of beep and you'll know which car it is." Jasmine said.

"And when Ashley calls the cops? If they trace the cars back here? Then what happens?" Jaemin frowned, unhappy.

"They would have to connect it to New York, which, I think would be a long shot." Jasmine said. "Though if they see our faces, it'll clearly be identity theft. That's why we wear those robber hoods, keep them up while we're fucking with Ashley and then when the cops come, just yank them down." Jasmine shrugged and then pressed the button and her car beeped.

"They will still tell who we are. That will connect them to New York." Jaemin said.

"Have a little faith in Sterling. He might have lost his mind but he went against her when she tried to throw Brad in Miracle's face." Jasmine turned towards Jaemin and sighed, frustrated.

"Yeah, but this is highly different! He'll be pissed!" Jaemin shook his head.

"Fine, you know what? Fuck it!" Jasmine threw the paper and the keys on the ground. "I'm going to Miami and the rest of you can go home. I didn't plan to come back anyway. I'm going to college there, I was going to go ahead and move into my dorm. I didn't want to tell anyone until the end of the trip!"

"You're leaving?" Miracle looked at Jasmine. "Why? You can't!"

"Miracle, I'm sorry." Jasmine looked at him. "But the time is coming up, we all knew the time was coming up, I just decided to get it done sooner rather than later."

Miracle frowned and looked down, slowly shaking his head.

"Now, Robin is going to drive her car to take Jasmine to get a room. You guys can go get rooms or just go change your flights or whatever." Jasmine grabbed the paper and the key and got into the SUV and started it up, waiting until everyone got out of the way before she backed out and drove off.

Issac looked around. "So what are we doing?"

"Going home." Miracle said, turning around to head towards the airport.

August 2009

"So, I'm curious." Dayna looked up at Hunter. "Why did you want to go to lunch with me?"

"Well, lunch is hardly a date. Well, unless you say it is, you can't assume that it is, I hope." Hunter smiled a little. "And I hope you didn't want it to be after I just said that."

Dayna laughed. "I hardly know you, and no chemistry has sparked anyway."

"Has chemistry sparked for you with anyone?" Hunter asked.

"No, and I never cared for it to. I'm a classic loner and a shut in but when I am out, I know what I'm doing." Dayna said. "Is that why you wanted to come out with me? To find out why I'm like that?"

"Kind of." Hunter said.

"Well, I'm not the only one who seems to be the quiet of the bunch. Lacking confidence, you don't, but aside from helping out in the action, you don't really get involved much."

"I am rather quiet, I was pushed rather hard to keep my grades up, get a scholarship, be the perfect son and student in every way." Hunter looked up at Dayna. "Only ever had one relationship and...well, that relationship was very special. Sometimes, I don't think I'll ever find anyone who will even come close to...being that."

"You won't." Dayna shook her head. "Every person is different and who ever that person was, you won't find a person that is exactly the same, and because of that, every relationship is going to feel different. If you can't accept that, you're in a place that I would feel sorry for you to be in."

"She was very special, kind of dangerous, like me, we met in a fight of all things. She was supposedly Eric's daughter, not true. She didn't want to do the things he made her do." Hunter smiled as he looked up. "It was almost like a Romeo and Juliet." His smile faded. "In the end, I had to shoot her, but she made it that way. She had to set up our friend in a dangerous situation, her job, but she made sure that we knew about it so that we could come and save her."

"Sounds like an intense situation." Dayna said. "I think, maybe, it's that intensity that you miss. Forgive me if I'm stepping boundaries, but I think if that intensity weren't there, it probably wouldn't have been as attractive to you. Not to say that you didn't care about her as a person."

"Maybe." Hunter smiled. "Though, I do need to open up again. She is gone and eventually Eric will be taken care of too and then life will be normal and I..don't want to have a hard time adjusting to that again."

Dayna smiled. "So, you date a regular girl, might be a little boring in comparison, but eventually you adjust and you find the smaller qualities that you like, the ones not shadowed by the danger. I bet this girl had little things about her that you didn't even know about. Like the kinds of movies she enjoyed or maybe her favorite television show or what she would want to do if her life were different, her goals, not the goals made for her."

Hunter smiled. "You're right. She did leave me her diary and it opened my eyes to things like that, it doesn't replace knowing it while I was with her."

"No, it doesn't, but it does show that she was a regular girl beneath it all, just like you're a regular guy." Dayna sat back and lightly laughed. "And if you want, we could test run each other. I've never dated and you're a stranger to it in your own way."

"Well, I would want to know why you shut yourself in." Hunter said. "That would be the first thing that I wanted to know. I mean, Miracle told me that you weren't exactly popular, that you were kind of..the geek girl. Thing is..so was Jasmine, after Jaemin did her make over though, she kind of came out like a butterfly but...you still hide, despite the fact that it worked for you just as great."

"Again, like I said, all people are different. I really didn't know Jasmine all to well, but from what I seen of her, she seemed like a very aggressive girl. Maybe however she was treated built up a lot of anger and that turned into confidence, just a theory. I was never angry because I never cared. Hunter, I've always lived in my own little world and I never cared. Miracle tried to make me part of his antics and I just felt awkward, it just feels out of place for me to be doing things that seem meaningless."

Hunter nodded. "Miracle is childish, so I take it that you don't really relate that much."

Dayna nodded. "Exactly. Then when it came to saving Faye, I was all up for it, that was saving a woman's life. Being here with you, having a nice, maybe even an important conversation, it works. Wild and crazy drama that is created for the sake of humor, it doesn't get me. Sometimes I wish that it did, there was a part of me going through high school that wanted so badly to be able to do those things, and even now, Miracle makes those things heightened like ten times and I want so badly to laugh with him but it just doesn't hit me."

"A mature person who wants to be immature, that's a first." Hunter smiled briefly. "Though I am sorry that you can't enjoy those things.

"It's not that I want to be immature, I want to be mature when the time calls for it but when it comes to childish fun, I want that too." Dayna shrugged.

"Even when they're talking about causing trouble for a pregnant woman just because for some reason, even beyond me, she somehow got their gay friend to sleep with her, join the military for her and plan marriage with her?"

Dayna looked to the side and then shook her head. "No, that's not a time. I mean they talk about it, and okay it would be funny tossing around ideas because it kind of makes up stories in your head, Miracle comes up with some over the top things that I don't think would happen, so I think if they hit me, I could laugh at them, but I don't. The idea of actually carrying something like that out, no, I wouldn't want to do that."

Hunter shook his head. "I think the problem is that you want to fit in with them, badly, mostly because they are just there. Well if this helps any, I'll be around for you. One person, it's not much, I know, but I think even just one person makes a difference."

Miracle, Issac and Jaemin were in the bed, Miracle on all fours with Jaemin behind him, thrusting inside of him while Miracle took Issac deep into his mouth. Miracle's eyes were shut tight, trying not to remember how the act had been made so unpleasant for him, so degrading.

Jaemin trailed kisses up Miracle's back and leaned forward and started whispering into his ear. "We love you, this is all love, nothing but love here." He whispered, hoping to bring nothing but positivity to Miracle's mind as he gripped his hips tighter and pulled him back, hips pushed forward and he looked up at Issac.

Issac had been the one worried the most, his hand on Miracle's head and while the pleasure made him want to grip, he forced himself not to, while it made him want to thrust, he forced himself not to, he was utterly still and his teeth clenched as he stared down at Miracle and then looked down at Jaemin, managing to hear those words and he let out a held breath, wondering how Miracle would react.

Miracle heard those words, yet how could they be comforting? Such words could easily come from David, even if he hadn't been present during those encounters, he could of been and maybe he would say those very things. Miracle then pulled away from Issac and yanked away from Jaemin as he grabbed one of the sheets and pulled it around himself, nearly stumbling off the bed. "I can't do it anymore. I'm sorry, I tried, I just can't."

Issac sighed, partly relieved, it took away the suspense of whether or not Miracle would flip but seeing him hurt like that, it made him feel guilty for even agreeing to let him try. He looked at Jaemin and then sat down on the bed and looked down.

Jaemin frowned and looked at Issac who seemed to react rather passively, he wondered if this was Issac surrendering all the comfort rights to himself, something they would have to talk about later. He climbed off the bed and walked over to Miracle. "We shouldn't of let you try, I'm sorry, I know he's sorry. We don't have to do it again. For what it's worth, just knowing that it could hurt you, well, it kind of made me hate the idea."

"I'm sorry, it just reminds me of the awful men." Miracle walked off and sat in the computer chair, wrapping the sheet around him. "All the horrible things they would say."

Jaemin started to walk closer.

"Can you both just leave? I kind of just need to cry..and for once, I'd rather do it alone." Miracle turned in the chair and looked away.

Jaemin nodded and he grabbed his boxers and pulled them on, throwing on a shirt aswell, waving at Issac who had pulled on his boxers and his jeans and the two walked out and shut the door. "We need to talk." Jaemin waved Issac to follow as he headed to the dining room.

Issac followed Jaemin into the dining room. "What is it?"

"You're being passive." Jaemin turned around. "When Miracle gets upset, you say nothing, you let me do all the work."

Issac looked away. "I just...figure that you know how to deal with it better."

"Yeah, and if he gets upset and I'm not there? I know we've been playing it close, all being together, all the time. Now, after this? We're going to have to split some time, and not just for the sex either. Now, I know I told you to watch, but you're going to have to step up." Jaemin sighed.

Issac sighed. "I feel inferior. Like the night at the store, he was all manic, you knew exactly what to do. And just now? I just felt like you'd have better and more words to say than me."

"That's because I've known him for so long. You have to get to know him. And you will, I'll step back and give you time for that. We'll make times. In this relationship, though, we're the stronger ones, he needs us and when we need something, that is what we have each other for." Jaemin took a deep breath and sighed.

"Can't you just...tell me stuff?" Issac asked.

"I could sit here and crash course you through the whole thing but it's nothing like experience." Jaemin said. "Telling you stuff is not going to make you confident in doing it."

"How will I ever catch up? The longer time goes, the more you will just progress."

Jaemin grinned. "Issac, it's not a video game. I think I've learned and know all that there is to know about Miracle, just about. I don't think I could progress anymore. And it's not about catching up to me, you just need to know what to do, when it's needed, because I do feel like it's time the three of us split up and not stick together all the time. I think we just do it because hanging out together is much more appealing than hanging out with anyone else."

"You and Miracle have split up and gone alone, that would be when I stayed here or something, tried to get better at the computer. I've never split up alone with him, at least not since we all three came together."

"And that's my problem, I need to find something better to do once in a while, have an excuse." Jaemin said.

Issac nodded. "Okay, I'll try to be better."

"You need to be. Miracle fell for your edge, your confidence, you start losing that..." Jaemin slowly shook his head.

Jeremy grinned at David on Skype. "To bad you're in jail, you could be doing live shows right now."

David stared at Jeremy. "I don't have to talk to you."

"Well, I'm not contacting you about you, I'm contacting you about...your purchase." Jeremy grinded his teeth as he thought about it and he stared at David, his eyes starting to burn. "Remember? An eight year old."

"I remember, he came to visit me earlier this year. I made a poem for him. Innocent little angels are devils in disguise, they drive you to do things and then they get away." David shook his head. "Something like that."

Jeremy nodded. "Oh, so you blame him? Yeah, because you did bad things, you're in prison and he got away, lives his life?"

"It was a poem. I'll tell you something though, something that I've wondered ever since his visit, why I couldn't stand to see him cry." David frowned.

"Guilt, maybe?" Jeremy took a deep breath. "About the purchase?"

"It was an orphanage in Australia. Waiting for a miracle, I think that was what it was called, something like that. I went in and I got to go and see the kids and I saw one, just sitting in the corner, off and away. Ironically, his name was Miracle. They showed me his file, mother gave him up because the father disappeared, that surprised me. Why not make up a decent reason? Guess she didn't care enough."

Jeremy wanted to verbally attack the man for even talking about decent but as hard as it was, he forced himself to keep his cool. "So what happened?"

"They said they charged, I asked how much, they gave me a price, very high price. No papers to sign initially, they said that I just paid and took the kid. I knew then and there that it was a shady business. I told her that I couldn't offer the full price, she made a call and then I was given a paper, all it said was that I agreed to pay in full in three month payments. I made the down payment which was the largest amount I could afford and I took him." David explained.

"Did you ever hear the name Eric being uttered once, at any time during your dealings with them?" Jeremy asked.

"Maybe one time, shortly before I was arrested, I got a tip from a trusted friend that the cops might be hitting my site up, that was how I was getting the money to make the payments. I called the woman, explained the situation to her, she said Eric expects his money. Didn't matter, I was arrested shortly after." David shrugged.

"And Miracle's file, the fake file, the one you were shown, if asked, could you identify it in court?" Jeremy asked.

"Of course. I'll never forget the silly reason the mother listed. She gave him up because the father disappeared." The hint of a smile appeared. "Kind of laughable."

Jeremy frowned, feeling horrible, if only he knew that his sons fate laid in his hands when it came to Erica. "And would you testify and identify the file?"

"What would I get out of it?" David asked, the smile quickly faded.

"Eric is putting Miracle's life through hell, he's endangered him, caused him pain. You said you can't stand to see him cry? Well this man has made him cry probably a good bit. So if saving Miracle from this man is getting something out of it, that is what you would be helping to do. It's asking for an act of selflessness." Jeremy said, he would be damned before he offered this man anything that would benefit him.

David sat there, quiet for several moments. "Fine, I'll do it."

"Good, thing is, I'm not the police, I'm affiliated with people much higher and I'm working on this covertly, so I am going to send a typed letter and on another page will be another address, you just sign the letter and send it to the address that I provide." Jeremy explained.

David nodded.

"Good." Jeremy then closed the laptop, causing the connection to cut off and he closed his eyes. "Fucking bastard..." He sighed and sat up. "The more witnesses, the better, anyway." He opened the laptop and saved the recorded conversation, his own voice being a distortion in the recording. He then stuck a flash drive in to transfer the file and then he had a flash drive laying to the side to keep as a back up save for their own evidence.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So I was sitting in my car for two hours while my kid was in driver's ed and I managed to catch up with two of your new chapters. lol

 

It's good that Jeremy is on the "case" so to speak and is trying to get as much info against Eric as he can. :)

 

Can't remember if Jasmine being an ass at the rental car place is in this chapter or the next, but I'll comment anyway. lol It's really too bad she didn't tell Miracle sooner about not coming back. He didn't even have time to say goodbye to her.

 

Also...why wouldn't her father go with her to get her settled in? And did she ship all her stuff down there? I just know when my kids go to college it's a two-car trip.

 

Ok, I'll go to the next chapter so I can comment.

Link to comment
On 05/06/2014 07:32 AM, Lisa said:
So I was sitting in my car for two hours while my kid was in driver's ed and I managed to catch up with two of your new chapters. lol

 

It's good that Jeremy is on the "case" so to speak and is trying to get as much info against Eric as he can. :)

 

Can't remember if Jasmine being an ass at the rental car place is in this chapter or the next, but I'll comment anyway. lol It's really too bad she didn't tell Miracle sooner about not coming back. He didn't even have time to say goodbye to her.

 

Also...why wouldn't her father go with her to get her settled in? And did she ship all her stuff down there? I just know when my kids go to college it's a two-car trip.

 

Ok, I'll go to the next chapter so I can comment.

It is good, Jeremy is getting more work done in a few weeks than the police and FBI did in two years! Hahaha!

 

Jasmine actually did tell Miracle and the gang that she wasn't coming back. I guess they figured she might change her mind and it really became final and hit them when she told them again at the car rental place. As for her stuff, well she is going to be living in a dorm room. I'm sure her Dad plans to come later to bring the rest of her various items so as not to ruin her vacation in Miami with her friends. (Though it never got that far.)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..