Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,584 Words
  • 3,200 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trigger The Years Past - 18. Chapter 18: Freakshow

Miracle walked down the hall only for Dr. Reed to stop him at the door just before he went out into the waiting room. He turned and looked at her questioningly. "What is it? I mean, I gave you the sample, that's it, right?"

Dr. Reed shook her head. "We may need more samples, it's routine that we get multiple just in case, we like to try and guarantee the highest percentage possible."

Miracle slowly nodded. "Well...how many, and when do I have to do that?"

"Uh, if you could come back maybe two more times this week, that could work, we would prefer at least three. Though I get the sense that you have something on your mind." She looked at Miracle.

"Well, it's just between my laser treatments, I have a small surgical scar and...only three more treatments to go, and...well I actually have to leave town, but my business with that could really be handled in one day. Honestly I can just fly to the east coast and fly back in one day." Miracle grinned and quietly laughed. "That's what money can do."

"Well, why don't you come back in...Thursday morning and then come back Thursday night? And repeat the process on Friday? If you are willing to pay the extra money for me to show up, which wouldn't be much just to get the samples, then we should have plenty. Miss Dacre has spoken very highly of you in your generosity."

"Plenty." Miracle nodded, feeling very awkward. "Sure, I'll do that, just so you have plenty, then I'll be done, right? No more clinic for me?"

Dr. Reed grinned and shook her head. "That's it."

"Okay! Thanks!" Miracle turned and rushed through the door and out through the waiting room, he couldn't get out of there fast enough, much less bother to look at anyone. Once outside, he yanked out his phone and started sending a text to Gavin, knowing the post office was near by.

"Gavin, if you didn't send the check off, don't do it. Come and pick me up at the clinic, it's down the road from the post office, I'll be right outside the door." He sent the text and then went to send one to Rayne. "Gavin is picking me up, will get my car later, thanks." He sent that one and then sat down against one of the thick posts outside the buildings doors.

After about a ten minute wait, Gavin pulled up right outside the doors and looked out. "Miracle!" He called out.

Miracle lifted his face from his hands and looked up and scrambled to his feet and into the car. "Please tell me you didn't send the check." He yanked his seat belt on.

"No, I got to the post office, then I realized you were wishy washy and decided to wait at least twenty four hours, then you texted me and I realized I was right." Gavin grinned.

"Nice." The hint of a sarcastic grin appeared. "Give me the envelope with the check."

Gavin reached into his pocket and yanked it out, tossing it to Miracle.

He took the envelope and yanked it open and pulled out the check and started shredding the check into bits and pieces. "New plan, we're going to Delaware. I want to go to that address."

Gavin's eyes widened. "Going to Delaware?!"

Miracle balled the mess of paper up and stuck it into the trash bag that Gavin had in his car after tearing the check to shreds. "Yep, with Martin in jail, everything signed over to me, I don't see why we couldn't use his private jet, I know he flew it here with Maria."

"Yeah, but unless Martin is convicted, it's still his property, and I bet Maria isn't exactly happy with you right now."

"I have this feeling...Maria didn't know what Cheston was doing to me." Miracle mumbled.

"So where is the jet?" Gavin asked.

"I'm about to find out." Miracle pulled out his phone and called Maria.

"Hello?" Maria answered.

"Hi, Maria...it's Miracle. I don't know if you're pissed at me or not..."

Maria sighed. "I feel like a mess, my son should know better than to try to pull something like that. At the same time, I should be angry that you took everything from him, he is my son, though at the same time, I feel so sorry for you in so many ways."

"I'm sorry, Maria. I loved Cheston, I really did, and I wish like hell that he hadn't done it...and I'm sorry that I couldn't just lay down and take it. I only need one favor, and this isn't even for me, this is for a friend, an innocent friend who is in trouble and I need to get to him. So...I need to borrow the jet."

"It's on the top of the hotel, I don't care about the jet, honestly. I'll call the pilot and tell him to have it ready when you get here. But...Miracle, I just wish...despite your anger...that you would give him something back."

"I'm testifying at that trial, I'm the biggest thing that's going to put Martin away, when that happens, you and Cheston inherit everything. You want me to give him something back? Well I'm giving him my word...and that will give him a load of money." Miracle pulled the phone away and hung up.

Gavin grinned.

"What?" Miracle looked at Gavin.

"For someone who was in shambles not to long ago, you seem to have it together now." Gavin said.

Miracle half smiled. "I'm just doing what I have to do." He shoved his phone into his pocket.

Georgetown Delaware

Gavin frowned and followed Miracle soon after and stopped slightly behind him. "So are we knocking, or calling out like an old western?"

"Well, do we have a reason to believe that anyone bad is in there?" Miracle asked.

"You're the one that said you haven't seen this guy in like six years or something, and he was all withdrawn and mysteriously took off. So, I don't know, what do you think?" Gavin shrugged.

"Oh, just grow a back bone." Miracle started up the steps and went to knock.

"Wait!" Gavin yelled.

"Well, if they didn't know we were here, now they do." He turned slightly at the waist. "What?"

"Look." Gavin pointed at the shrubbery and brush at the side of the trailer. "They took crime scene tape and stashed it there."

Before Miracle could say anything, the door flew open and nearly hit him in the face, causing him to stumble down a step or two, catching himself on the railing.

A guy in about his late twenties, swimmers build, and short dark hair, a black and white bandana tied around his head, and a gray tank top with a pair of jeans, stood there, holding a gun aimed at Miracle.

"The hell you doing here?" The guy asked.

Miracle stared at the guy. "You shoot me, you won't get any money. I didn't carry cash." He crossed his arms. "Cody wrote a letter, is he in there?"

The man's eyebrows lifted and he lowered his gun. "You're Uncle Wayne?" He started laughing. "I don't picture you...as Uncle Wayne."

Miracle almost wanted to laugh, he grinned, but his urge to laugh was contained. "Sure, I'm Uncle Wayne."

The man laughed and then suddenly he stopped and brought the gun up again. "Well, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you, Cody...and your friend here, once I get the money."

"So...Cody wrote that letter because he needed to give you money, why?" Miracle asked.

"Does it matter?" He asked

"It does if I'm giving it to you, in fact, let me let you in on a little secret."

Miracle suddenly reached up and grabbed the man's wrist that held the gun and brought it down to his chest. "Bullets don't scare me...and I'm not Uncle Wayne, I have far more money than that man ever had. He's actually dead..."

The man's eyes narrowed and he looked down. "Pretty stupid thing to do." He jerked his hand away, pulling the gun from Miracle's chest. "Get in here before the fucking neighbors start watching." He backed up into the trailer.

Miracle looked back at Gavin who started up the steps and followed Miracle as they went into the trailer and then headed into the small living room as the man shut the wooden door and looked at them. "So what kind of money we talking?"

"First, what happened?" Miracle fell back onto the cheap torn couch and kicked a foot up onto the wooden coffee table.

"You're both wired." His eyes narrowed and he pointed the gun at Gavin and then at Miracle. "Strip first."

Miracle held his hand up to Gavin. "We are not going to strip." He stood up and walked over to the man. "Have we asked you for your name for any kind of fucking recording? No, because we aren't wired. I've been exploited enough through out my life, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you make me humiliate myself."

He walked around the man and reached behind him and pulled open a drawer, withdrawing a knife and then he swung his arm around and a knife flew right past the man's head, missing him by inches and it stabbed into the cheaply made wall.

"So..trust us...or have two more murders on your hands...if I don't get you first." Miracle's arm moved to reach for another knife.

The man's eyes widened in horror and a gasp was drawn in and then his eyes closed and he turned around when he heard the knife hit. After a second, he opened his eyes and turned around to see the knife stuck in the wall. He looked over at Miracle and then saw him reaching for another knife. "Okay! I get it!" He frowned. "Even though I could still shoot you in the time it even takes you to pull one out."

Miracle slammed the drawer shut and crossed his arms.

"My names Barry, by the way." He lowered the gun to his side. "So how much money we talking?"

"Depends on your story, and if you produce Cody." Miracle said.

Barry sighed. "It was a drug deal gone bad, Cody's sister, Alyssa, well her boyfriend had been really low, no job, they were about to lose this job, I was letting them borrow for a while, told them to sale and sale big, to keep their bills up, to pay me back. They had to be greedy though, use some themselves. And he kept bumming off me. So I came for what I was owed, what I could get anyway. We had a fight, he ran out the back door, I shot at him, instead the bullet accidently hit Alyssa and killed her. Cody had walked in just as it happened."

Miracle slowly nodded. "And?"

"Well...Cody...he was so innocent in all of this." Barry looked at Miracle. "Kind of innocent like you, when I take the moment to stare at you...but I had to be a little mean. I told him I would be watching, told him I would kill him if he told anyone what I did. He went to a payphone and I followed him, caught him telling the police it was an Asian guy in a mask. So I offered to take him to the police station for a statement, we gave each other alibi's, that we were together. We stayed at a hotel for two weeks and then came back here. I told him I needed money to get out, he said he could get it."

"What happened to him while he was here? Like over time, do you know?" Miracle asked.

"If Alyssa had only knew all of it, but I was loyal to her boyfriend. I mean she got him into the drugs, we all did, I mean, we all did it, so it's just typical, you fall into what you're around. Thing is...her boyfriend, well, sometimes he would get Alyssa and Cody really messed up, really push it on them, wait until Alyssa passed out and then he'd take Cody and...use him to get extra cash." Barry frowned. "I felt bad for the kid, but it was none of my business, it's not like I was there, but I knew, when he carried him out, brought him back home. Then I'd hear him crying in his room, talking to himself as bits and pieces of memory came back."

Miracle didn't know what to say about the entire story. He looked slightly off to the side, his eyes watering as he thought about what had been done to Cody, thinking about who he used to be, and now what had become of him, what had been done to him. "So...where is he?"

"The bed room, I've kept him pretty much asleep as much as I could, fed him and stuff...but I didn't know how to really...deal with him after everything." Barry said. "I'm sorry about your friend."

"Would you be sorry if I decided I didn't think you deserved to go any damn where?" Miracle looked up.

"Miracle...he'll kill us..." Gavin mumbled.

"I've always been sorry." He walked around and sat beside Miracle.

Miracle stared off into space and after several moments, he looked up. "Sometimes...sorry isn't always good enough." He looked over at Gavin. "Go get Cody." He looked at Barry. "Which room?"

Barry looked at Miracle and then nodded down the hall. "The master."

Gavin stared at Barry hesitantly and stood up and walked backwards through the kitchen.

"Oh for Christ sake, Gavin, he's not going to shoot you." Miracle shook his head. "Go."

Gavin turned around and quickly headed into the master bed room, leaving the door open. "He's sleeping, nothing seems wrong with him, he looks fine!" He called out.

"Good! We can just take him back on the private jet! Won't have to worry about any crap, we can wake him up in the car." Miracle sighed.

"You got a private jet? Then you can take me." Barry said as he looked at Miracle pleadingly.

Miracle stood up and then turned around and looked at Barry. "Huh? Why would I do that? I'm just giving you a check."

"These people were my family, for a long time. I..." He looked down. "Tough guy being weak here, I don't want to be alone."

"Well, maybe you should of thought about that first." Miracle said.

Barry looked up at him. "Haven't you ever hurt anyone you loved?"

Miracle stared at him and then slowly nodded. "Maybe so, but not half as bad as they hurt me. And if I ever hurt someone that I didn't love, it was because I had to, I saw no other choice for my life."

"Tell me...the worst that's ever happened to you." Barry said.

"What's the point?" Miracle asked.

"I'll get to that, just tell me."

Miracle looked up and away. "My boyfriend...shot himself, in front of me. He left a video behind, said that he did it because the only way for me to truly be free, to truly have a new beginning...was to lose the very last thing that I had." He looked at Barry. "I've realized that he was wrong, I still had my mom, so technically, I didn't lose everything, so how is that a new beginning?"

Barry listened to Miracle. "Why did he think you needed a new beginning?"

"Because, he promised me one...and for whatever reason, he decided that he wasn't supposed to be part of it." Miracle shook his head.

"Looking back, do you think you could find the reason? I bet you could."

"Well, we were falling apart, I would piss him off, and I would hurt him, all for cheap thrills. He would ask me what happened, time changes people, and people change people, and...you can't recreate what once was just because you want it. Something so special simply happens, but we were making it work, because we wanted it, and it could of happened again, but he took that chance away. So if you're wondering did I hurt him? Maybe I did, but in the end, he seemed to always sacrifice for me."

Miracle shook his head. "I guess he figured my want trapped me, so I can't want for what isn't there, right? Not true, I could want for it, which would be the worst thing."

"That sounds...truly awful." Barry leaned forward and nodded.

"It was." Miracle took a deep breath.

"I wish I could...come with you guys, just to have some people."

Miracle turned around and walked to the kitchen bar. "I can't accept every person I meet into my life."

"Why not? Isn't that what life is about? Connecting with everyone you meet?"

Miracle pulled out a check and started writing it. "Maybe, but I feel like a whore when I do it, even if I didn't lay a hand on you, it'd be like picking up lunch for later."

Barry walked behind Miracle and gently laid a hand on his shoulder. "What if...you ignored that feeling? Trusted yourself to not assume the future? I could carry this conversation on forever, unfortunately we can't do that."

Miracle grinned. "Barry...I need a last name for this check." He looked over at him as Barry leaned to the side. "Honestly, I'm juggling two guys, one I had feelings for in high school, and am currently with, and the other who targeted me for my sperm, tried to trick me and blackmail me into giving it up for his secret girlfriend because he's infertile only for him to proclaim that the feelings turned real. Now...I'm only wondering what I'm supposed to do with that. What do you think I'm supposed to do with you? Not to even mention Nikolai, thankfully he's not pushing a big deal."

Barry's eyebrows lifted and he started to laugh in disbelief. "What? Some guy tried to scam you for your sperm? I'm sorry...that is just a fucked up story."

Miracle mumbled. "Just give me your last name, I'll let you fly to Vegas and by then I'll decide."

Then who would stop him from leaving? Barry thought, of course he wouldn't vocalize this after working Miracle into the idea. "Jonas. It's Barry Jonas."

Miracle wrote it down and sighed. "I'm going to be broke." He slid the check over to Barry. "Twenty thousand dollars, if you decide to flee the country, that goes a long way."

Barry frowned. "But if I don't...that won't last long..."

"I'm living off of Cheston's savings...all of which I blackmailed him out of. It's not like I have thousands coming in by the month. I'll probably end up having to sale his beautiful home just to chump that bank account back up." Miracle frowned.

Barry looked up. "And the jet?"

"Jet's not my property, his mom let me borrow it, shes not pissed at me. But like I said, I only got the house, the car, and what was in his bank accounts at the time I blackmailed it out of him, I don't get his income. So make this do."

"But you could..." Barry took the check. "You could blackmail him forever. Blackmail him for all his money, every month."

"I'm not that heartless, I was hurt and took what I felt I was owed for my pain." Miracle walked around him. "Gavin! Get him up!" He turned around. "Now come on, before I change my mind. And hide that gun, especially if it's the murder weapon, I can hide it in my safe or something."

Gavin walked through the kitchen with Cody's arm thrown over his shoulders, Cody was barely awake and to out of it to really know what was going on.

Barry looked at Gavin and Cody. "Why don't you guys just spend the night? Till it wears off."

Gavin looked up, annoyed and then leaned over to let Cody fall back onto the couch. "What's for dinner then?"

Miracle walked out of the master bedroom in an overly large long sleeved red and white flannel shirt that draped down his thighs, hiding the white brief type bottoms that he wore beneath that were solid and see through at the sides. "Thanks for the shirt." He looked over to see Gavin eating a bowl of spaghetti in the recliner.

"You're welcome. I cooked spaghetti." Barry said, stirring it.

Cody's head jerked to the side and his eyes widened when he saw Miracle and he jumped up. "What is he doing here?!" He yelled out, trembling and shaking, still slightly hazed from the drugs yet alert at the same time.

Miracle looked over at Cody. "I came to save your ass, thank you, and you're welcome." He waved a phone over at Barry. "Shouldn't we try to find his sisters boyfriend?"

Barry walked around the bar counter. "Cody, chillax." He pressed two hands on the boys shoulders and then looked at Miracle. "What would be the point in finding, Finn?"

"Well, first of all, he needs to face everything, and by everything, I mean everything." Miracle looked around. "First, though, he might get spooked by your car, Barry. So you and Gavin go get rid of it, leave it at a Wal-Mart somewhere, Gavin will drive you back here...and I'll use Alyssa's phone to call him." Miracle suggested.

"You want to send me off alone with a killer?!" Gavin's eyes widened at Miracle.

Miracle turned around and looked at Gavin and tilted his head to the side, a look appeared, as if silently trying to communicate with him. Really? I'm a killer.

Gavin appeared to get the message when he slowly nodded. "Oh, right." He stood up.

Barry looked between Miracle and Gavin and grinned. "What am I missing?"

"A hot dinner, if you don't hurry." Miracle looked at him and smiled.

"Lets go then!" Barry waved Gavin on and he followed the younger guy out so that they could go and drop Barry's car off at a near by Wal-Mart.

Miracle waited until their sounds grew distant and then he looked at Cody. "Now we have business to discuss."

Cody stared at Miracle. "We don't have anything to discuss. You shouldn't of come here, I didn't ask for your help, I didn't mail that letter to you."

"Well, I got the letter, Wayne's dead, I have the money, so in essence, you need me." Miracle stepped to the side and in front of Cody when he tried to storm off to one of the bed rooms. He then reached out and shoved Cody onto the couch. "Now what the hell happened to you?"

Cody fell back onto the couch and frowned as he looked up at Miracle. "You broke my heart...and I never wanted you to know that you could."

Miracle stared at him, rather surprised and confused as he fell down side ways on the couch with one leg tucked beneath him, facing Cody. "What?"

"I never wanted to admit it, I loved you, like Sterling, like Jaemin, like Kevin...and you would love each and every one of them back...but you didn't love me back."

"Cody...you were my friend, you were such a friend to me. Now, while I will always say that Melanie was my best friend, life of the party, that is who she was, my party friend, you were my friend that separated me from all the mess, helped me make it all simple. And..I wanted to give you things, I wanted...to give you experiences."

"But why couldn't you love me? Why didn't you get drawn like you did with all the others?" Cody asked.

"I don't know." Miracle looked down and shook his head. "That was such a long time ago, the rest were...so intense in their own ways..." He looked up at Cody. "You were...I don't know. Just...such a great friend to me. Why didn't you say something, if that is what you wanted?"

"Because, I watched, you wanted to love everyone, I watched your heart getting torn as you tried to love everyone and...Sterling and Jaemin fought a war over you, Sterling got hurt many times because of that, I watched Jaemin stand back and wait for you while you were with Kevin, knowing how much it hurt him, I..didn't want you to have to tear yourself apart for one more person, for me..."

"I did those things because...yes they wanted me, I was curious what it would be like to be with each of them, I couldn't settle with choosing one path and going down it, I needed to taste it all, even if I didn't realize that at the time, which...I probably didn't. I just knew...I could never say no...but in the end, I realized, it had to be just one."

"And it was Jaemin...and then you went away." Cody frowned. "And I was left alone, lost...I didn't know how to live, and when you came back, I knew I had to leave because I was scared I might not be able to keep it secret anymore, and you and Jaemin finally seemed to be solid." Cody looked up. "It's funny, in a weird way, but I kind of felt like the fingerprint."

Miracle frowned and leaned closer. "You should of just told me."

Cody eased back and he started to cry. "And then Finn kept me drunk and high and he thought I was passed out, maybe sometimes I was, other times I was near it, I couldn't move...I was so messed up, like a rag doll...and..." Cody curled up on the couch and grabbed one of the pillows.

Miracle stared at Cody and he reached out and gently grasped his hand. "I am so sorry...to have those things done to you, it hurts me so bad." He closed his eyes. "You were my friend...my innocent friend...and someone hurt you." He opened his eyes and took a deep breath. "That makes me so angry...and so hurt, so deep inside. Maybe I didn't fall in love with you, but I loved you in an entirely different way, and it's special because it's something that only we have."

Cody opened his eyes and looked at Miracle and let out a breath as tears fell down his face. "How is that?" He asked.

"You ever hear of kindred spirits?" Miracle asked.

Cody nodded.

"That's how I feel, the moment we met at your church, it felt special. I could just...tell you things...in a way that I'd never expressed to anyone before." Miracle smiled. "I hope that means something." He looked down at Alyssa's phone.

Cody stared at Miracle and then leaned forward and suddenly kissed him, his arms flying around Miracle's neck as he pulled him closer. The kiss was quick and he looked at Miracle and nodded. "It means a lot."

Miracle was taken by surprise but he leaned forward into the kiss until Cody broke it and then he took a deep breath and the hint of a small smile appeared. "Good, now I need to find this guy so that we can make him pay."

Cody let Miracle go and eased back, slowly nodding.

Barry parked his car and got out, flinging his keys around his finger and he walked over to the passenger side of the rental and fell into the seat, shutting the door. "To bad they can't cash a check this time a night, I'd love to go shopping."

Gavin looked over at Barry. "They wouldn't cash a check that size, you would have to open an account with their bank in there, and it's closed." He frowned. "At least buckle your seatbelt."

Barry grinned and fastened his seatbelt and laughed. "Would you chill?" He sighed and shook his head. "I really didn't want her to die." He frowned. "I feel horrible about it, if anyone deserved it, Finn deserved it. And I just had to miss the shot, bad aim..."

Gavin started driving through the parking lot and headed out onto the road. "Well, I'll admit, a guy that'll knock out his girlfriend just so he can knock out her brother and sell him like a human sex toy...can't say that I don't agree with you."

"It pissed me off every time he did it. I mean, I never actually saw it, I was never actually there, but he carried the kid out, brought him back hours later...and then one night I hear him talking in his sleep, then he suddenly has a vague memory. He came to me about it and...I wasn't sure what to do. I am just a guy, I don't know who all Finn is in with." Barry shook his head.

"Oh, but you do when he messes with you." Gavin mumbled.

"Ever consider that maybe that was the last straw? Maybe that was what shot the cap off the bottle?" Barry looked at Gavin. "I even tried to tell Alyssa about it, she wouldn't hear of it, she even threatened to kick me out for it, then she started in on Cody for making it up, there was so much tension, that's why Finn wanted more drugs, chill everything out. I gave it up for Cody's sake, I let Finn build a bill..."

"And Finn doesn't pay up, you try to kill him, accidently kill Alyssa and so in Finn's place, Cody has to pay the debt?"

"It's not about the debt, I have places I buy from too, I couldn't afford to go into debt, and I was nearing it, I needed money back if I was going to keep supplying, because I was broke. Finn wouldn't pay up, so I couldn't supply, I wasn't going to debt myself and put myself in danger. He kept demanding, the tension boiled, times ten, then he threatened to sale Cody to the black market. I told him, all he needed to do was pay me back some of the money, then I could get him more...but no. So it all lead to what it did, I wanted that money for Cody and me, for us to get away, together, separate, whatever he wanted, clean start." Barry shook his head.

"Sounds like a bad situation." Gavin frowned. "Then again, it's just your word. I'm interested to see what Finn says."

"If he answers to Alyssa's phone. He'll wonder who the hell is using it." Barry lit up a cigarette. "Is your friend very persuasive?"

"He can be, depending on the person." Gavin looked over at Barry. "What do you think?"

"Well, here's one more secret." Barry took a drag of his cigarette. "When Alyssa pissed him off, he went about his technique, and decided to take Cody for himself, right in their bed. Then he'd dress Cody, toss him into his own room, get Alyssa half awake, smack her around a little and then take her in there and go a round with her. He filmed it one time, said if she really pissed him off, he'd wait till she was good and sober and give her a good taste of reality."

Gavin stared at the road, it sounded like a house of horrors. "How could you live there? How...could you just let it happen?"

"Alyssa made her bed when she chose the bastard, I...did what I could. When he'd get done with Cody, I'd get him out while he was busy with Alyssa and take him to a hotel to keep him from being bothered anymore." Barry looked at Gavin. "I'm not a knight in shining armor, okay? But I didn't just sit on my ass and do nothing. I did what I could...for Cody. The gun I used? It was Finn's...and I had just found the key the night before the shooting, you think I own a weapon? It was Finn's gun. I wasn't about to go into that bed room where he had that gun while he was in a rage."

Gavin slowly nodded, still rather disturbed by the things he was being told. "Well, I guess I can lighten up on you. And...you did try...really...in the end." He shivered. "Is there more? Because the more I hear, the more that sounds like a house of horrors."

"I think I've said enough." Barry tossed his cigarette out of the window.

"Who the hell is this using Alyssa's phone?" Finn asked.

"You won't know unless you come home and find out." Miracle said, idly stirring the spaghetti.

"Why the hell would I do that? I don't even know you. How did you even get in? Barry is still there, isn't he?!" Finn fired questions into the phone.

"No, Barry isn't here, it's actually just me and Cody. We cleaned the place up, God it was an awful mess. Yeah, and now we're just watching some television and...I got some spaghetti cooked."

Miracle heard a text on his own phone from Gavin and picked it up, reading it. "You know, Finn, what would the cops think if I went into your bedroom and found one of those tapes of you throwing Cody on the bed unconscious, doing your thing, then knocking Alyssa around and doing it to her too?"

Miracle laid his phone down and grabbed the spaghetti utensil and brought it up, twirling it around. "Bet you didn't have time to grab those while you ran out the back door from Barry shooting at you, just like whatever is left of your drug stash that I might find around here somewhere."

"Oh you just wait...if you really are at that fucking trailer..." Finn grinned, though he was boiling with anger.

"Like I said, come and see." Miracle then hung up and laid Alyssa's phone down. He then looked over at Cody who looked upset at the mention of the tapes. "Sorry...I just needed a good reason to get him to come here."

"I know." Cody stared at the wall. "You know, sometimes I would be awake for those too, sometimes he would know when I was awake, he would laugh and grab my sisters phone and he would pull up this music box loop that she had downloaded when she was pregnant once, before the miscarriage, and he would let it play..."

"Sick." Miracle frowned and turned around and walked over to the knife drawer and pulled it open. He grabbed a few knives and closed the drawer and began to lay them in a row on the bar counter and stared at the door, waiting for this man to show up.

"Turn the headlights off." Barry said. "Someones there."

Gavin quickly shut the headlights off and leaned forward, squinting his eyes, seeing a car pulled up to the trailer and a figure walking up the steps.

"Let him go in." Barry said, quietly.

"He'll get them!" Gavin spoke quiet, but alarmed.

"Trust me." Barry said. "Park behind him."

Gavin sighed and pulled up behind the car and quietly turned his car off.

The wooden door to the trailer wildly swings open and Finn was welcomed by a fearful response from Cody as he ran towards the hallway only to stop and lean back against the wall. He grinned at Cody and then his grin faded when a spoon full of spaghetti splatted against the window next to the door.

"Told you, I had dinner ready." Miracle tossed the utensil into the large bowl and stared at Finn.

Finn looked over at the kitchen and he shoved the wooden door shut. "I don't know who you are, but for thinking you're clever or funny, it's pretty fucking stupid."

Miracle stared at Finn and then started grabbing knives and started to throw them all while he talked. "What's stupid is treating people that could love you like crap and thinking that you can get away with it."

One knife hit the wall by his head, another hit the wall on the other side, two more at either side of his arms and then the final hit the door right between his legs. Miracle's eyebrows lifted. "Don't you think?"

Finn's eyes widened as he looked around him and then he pulled away from the door and turned around, staring at the knives and then he walked closer to the bar counter, turning to Miracle. "You insane bitch!"

Miracle grabbed the final knife he laid out on the counter. "Want to find out what happens when I'm not playing?"

Finn's teeth grinded. "You'd better pray that you know how not to play...because I don't play."

Miracle grinned. "If only I could see you running out the door with your tough guy act hidden by big eyes of fear that I'm sure was on your face." Miracle walked around the counter, as scantily clad as he was. He walked over to Finn and pressed the tip of the knife to his chest. "I'd go for the heart....but I think you are much more deserving of a castration. What do you think Cody?"

Finn narrowed his eyes and looked at Cody. "Don't you even open your fucking mouth!" He pointed at him and looked at Miracle. "Put that down...before I take it from you...and make you wish you'd never called for me."

Miracle grinned and started laughing at Finn. "You came here for nothing. One of your tapes is already in the United Postal Service as we speak. So...charge me, you will only impale yourself." Miracle stared up at him, amused.

Finn stared at Miracle and then looked down. "There was no car when I got here, so...you went out like that, walked to the post office, and mailed off the tape, all since you called me?" He shook his head. "Funny."

"I try." Miracle grinned and then his eyes narrowed and suddenly a look of anger appeared as he pulled the knife back and up, bringing the tip to his own chin. He stared at Finn for a second and then suddenly swung his hand in a slapping motion, slashing the side of his face, blood flying.

Finn yelled as his head shifted to the side as his cheek was slashed and a mess of blood flew and fell down his face. A look of intense pain appeared as a hand moved up and fingers lightly touched at the wound and his gaze angrily found Miracle again.

Miracle took a step back towards Cody. "What? Did it hurt? I thought you were supposed to be tough...I mean, if you want to go to the bedroom...this is my thing." Miracle started to look away. "But...if you can't handle it..."

Finn looked at Miracle. "You're crazy, you think I'm going to let you slice me up?!"

"Why not?" Miracle looked at him. "If fucking unconscious people is hot, I mean, might as well be like testing out what necrophilia might be like, and then if you like beating and bruising your bitches before you do them..." Miracle stepped closer, swirling the knife with his blood on it. "What's the difference? A slice here, a slice there, a lick, a taste for a kiss..." He then licked the tip of the blade. "What are you afraid of?" He grinned, knowing he was really pulling off a freak show with this one.

Finn stared at him with the biggest eyes. "You're crazy!"

"What if you were doing the cutting?" Miracle then held out the knife. "Is that your thing? You have to be the one that delivers the abuse? You can take it..." He offered the knife by the blade. "But you'll have to risk slicing your hand." He quietly laughed.

Finn looked down at the offered knife and then looked at Miracle. "I wish that you'd just shut the fuck up...because I'd fuck the hell out of you, despite the crazy nut for a brain you have in your head."

Miracle looked over when the door opened and Barry and Gavin walked in, Gavin scaled the wall and stopped between the door and the windows.

"Oh look! Friends!" Miracle smiled.

Gavin shook his head at Miracle, the two had been listening to the act outside the whole time.

Barry grinned as Finn turned slightly to the side, he wasn't trusting enough to turn away from Miracle with that knife. "I should of known you would show up."

"Yeah, did you have a good time with Miracle? I sure hope you did before we had to settle business." Barry said.

"Are you kidding me? Your friends into cutting it up in the bed!"

Miracle laughed and walked around Finn. "He knows." He walked around Barry and then wrapped an arm around Barry's shoulders. "Tell him, you were scared...until that cold ice ran down your chest...then the burn of the blade...the way it cut, then my warm tongue..."

Barry grinned and shook his head as Miracle spun away and went back into the kitchen.

"He's bluffing." Finn looked at Barry. "So, we're all here. You, Cody, who ever the hell he is...and psycho butcher over there."

"Yep." Barry nodded and pulled Finn's gun out from the back waist of his pants. "I was hoping he would be more subtle, apparently what you did to his friend pissed him off. So here it is, Alyssa died by your gun, now all we have to do is frame you for the crime, and deserving of it you would be for all the pain you caused."

Finn looked down at the gun and then looked up at Barry. "How do you plan to do that?"

"Motive...weapon....opportunity..." Miracle sits the knife down. "Recipe for disaster." He walked around the counter again. "Don't you get it, Finn? The pieces are there. Alyssa finds your video tapes, she gets pissed, threatens to go to the cops with them, you can't let her do that." Miracle walked over to Finn and tapped him twice on the chest. "You'd be in big big trouble!"

He stepped back. "So you took the gun and you shot her down just as Cody walked in, you threaten him and run out the back door. Now...we just have to figure out how the pieces fall together for the cops. First, Cody has to get unscared, tell the truth, there really was no Asian looking man in a mask, it was Finn."

Finn's eyebrows lifted and he looked between Miracle and Barry. "Oh come on...that story is convincing...you can't do that."

"He begs!" Miracle screamed. "You should get on your knees while you do that."

"Okay, so then what happens?" Barry asked.

"Well...he comes back, finds Cody, realizes he needs to finish the job, can't be sloppy and leave any witnesses...but Cody wins in self defense." He looked up. "Cody come here."

Finn looked around as Cody hesitantly walked around and approached Miracle and Barry.

"You think he can hurt me?" Finn grinned. "No way, he's to pathetic."

"Take the gun, it has to be as real as possible." Miracle nodded at Cody.

Cody took a deep breath and took the gun when Barry handed it over and aimed at Finn.

"You won't shoot me." Finn stared at Cody. "You're just the puppy dog that showed up on the door step."

"Do it...think about everything that he did to you, remember all of it." Miracle said, reaching out to place a hand on his shoulder. "Finn comes back to finish the job...after torturing you and taking advantage of you all this time...your sister tried to expose it...so he kills her...now he's back for you...he's charging...Barry comes home, tackles him, he loses the gun and you get it...and you have to shoot." Miracle nodded. "Fire..."

Finn grinned and shook his head. "You won't do it."

Cody stared intensely at Finn, Miracle's words, his own memories, all of it filling his mind and it was everything that Finn had done to him that fueled him, his eyes closed and he fired the gun, a shot rang out and he opened his eyes to see Finn stumbling back.

"Again! Again!" Miracle screamed.

Cody then shot two more times causing Finn to fall back into the coffee table, crashing into the floor into the mess of broken wood and by that time, he was gone. Cody lowered his arms and dropped the gun. "He's dead..."

Miracle took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around Cody. "Just stick to your part of the story." He whispered and then placed several kisses along his neck. "You will be okay."

He then stepped back and looked over at Barry. "Call the cops, make sure all the story stays straight. Gavin and I will come back once it's clear." Miracle then grabbed Gavin by the arm and then tugged him outside, not really caring that he wasn't wearing much of anything, he didn't plan to leave the car when they got into it to leave.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..